The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donnie the Dimwitted Demon hosts a Halloween Party

4: A Fun Party has to End

Over the hours that followed, Donnie sat and snacked on mini-pizzas. He watched his party go on all through the night and his guests never seemed to get tired. This was better than he could have dreamed. Throwing a party was one thing. Having that party last all night was another.

At one point in the early morning hours, while Ned was shoving the air compressor hose down Sarah’s throat, Donnie looked around at all his friends. Lilly was now laying on her back. Every last boy at the party had at least three shots at fucking her cunt, a couple of boys taking more than double the turns. Trent had pointed out that the best way to make sure Lilly got a baby inside her was to elevate her hips and have her lay on her back. That way, all the sperm stayed right where she wanted it.

Of course, Lilly didn’t care how she was positioned. As long as a hard cock was poking away at her belly, everything was great. Even Donnie had a few turns. It was awkward mating with a human and his seed was quite powerful. Lilly could easily attest to how powerful, the rather dark semen dribbling from her mouth and nose. Donnie quickly realized blasting sperm so far into the girl it erupted out her other holes was maybe a bit much for his first party. Now he simply allowed his human friends to fill the cute little blonde up. If she wanted babies, he was sure she got plenty. Her young little womb was quite swollen, the warm cream sloshing around deep inside her.

Speaking of cream, Donnie thought. He looked over at Trent and Mona. Mona had been milked most of the night. Her tits seemed to never dry out. It was truly impressive for a human girl. There was now a decent sized pool of the stuff puddling the floor and currently Mona lay on her side, nearly passed out. Her elongated teats rest on the floor, stretched nipples still dribbling milk. Trent pumped into the girl slowly from behind. He’d said regular breeding was good to make sure she got knocked up. He claimed she was prime breeding stock and would serve him well on the farm.

Donnie knew Trent didn’t live on a farm. He lived down the street. But it was a party and clearly Trent enjoyed pretending. Mona was quite the trooper Donnie thought. Not many girls in their late teens would allow a boy to milk her heavy teats so long they stretched into the mess she now had. And breeding, wow, Donnie thought. He had no idea breeding was a game for parties.

Leanne had really proved Donnie wrong. He always thought of her as a rather innocent old-fashioned girl. As if showing dressed like a ho wasn’t out of character enough. Fucking everyone in the house multiple times and multiple ways definitely was. Even now, as Donnie sat munching on a rather cold mini-pizza, the girl sucked away at his long demon cock. Her cute little innocent face certainly didn’t look so innocent now. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the long black member, one hand jacking it all the way from the base until it reached into the back of her skull.

The sound of the air compressor whined over by the window. Ned had really had some fun with Sarah. The girl hardly looked like herself anymore. Her tits had been blown up so big they each looked double the size of her head. Her belly was now being inflated and with it her thighs and what used to be a tight little ass.

Donnie watched as his friend removed the hose and groped away at the incredibly curvy figure he’d created. Sarah still held her mouth open, lots of semen dribbling freely from behind her teeth. Her body was so inflated, the clothing she wore had ripped off hours before. Ned didn’t really care. As far as he was concerned fucking didn’t require any clothes.

The sex freak pounded his fist down into the girl’s round belly. The air spread into her thighs and ass while her belly grew flat once again. Squeezing hard at the bulging thighs Sarah now had, Ned sank his cock back inside her cunt. He’d already filled her with more cum than the boy ever thought he had inside him. Somehow though, each time he inflated more of her, his perversions gave him an even harder erection.

Donnie liked that the party seemed to be such a hit. He felt the slurping of Leanne start to have an effect on him. Looking down he tried to pull the girl off his cock.

“Nohhhmmppp.” The redhead protested. She grabbed his ass and pulled him even deeper into her mouth.

Oh well, Donnie thought, if that’s what she wanted. He only hoped Leanne was ready for a demon load like he had built up. He leaned back, his eyes flashing bright red for a moment. Stretching his arms out to his side, Donnie raised his wings behind him. His climax struck him suddenly, sperm rocketing out of his cock with such force he grabbed Leanne to keep from knocking her across the room.

The young redhead widened her eyes as the sperm flowed inside her throat like a fire hose. Never before had she experienced anything like this. It was so intense and so shockingly pleasurable. Her cheeks puffed out wide. She tried desperately to swallow every last drop but it was too much.

Donnie looked down as his seed began shooting out the girls nose and dribbling from her ears. Her belly ballooned out in seconds. As he finally released his grip and let her fall back onto the floor, Leanne looked like a water balloon filled with semen. It flowed from every place it possibly could, including between her legs. Her belly and tits had each expanded to try and contain a load the size Donnie had saved up.

“blubbb...wow!” Leanne gasped. She struggled to breathe and looked down at the new her.

Eventually the party seemed to die down and Donnie began escorting his guests to the door. He waved goodbye to Trent and Mona. Trent was helping Mona to walk on two legs as she seemed to want to keep crawling everywhere. Her tits were still heavily leaking milk all down her belly and thighs and the nipples looked very dark and stretched. The rather dull look in her eyes concerned Donnie a little, but Trent assured him she’d be fine.

Scott helped Leanne out to his car. Her center of gravity was a little off, either because of all the time she spent on her back or because Donnie plugged her ears up a little with semen. Scott seemed really happy as he counted some money he’d managed to get from the other guests.

Leonard helped a most likely pregnant Lilly out to his truck. Her belly already looked three months pregnant and with all the fucking she did last night, Donnie felt positive she’d get what she wanted in no time. While the idea of her wanting kids never occurred to the demon before, it wasn’t so unusual. He’d read about people younger having babies.

Ken walked by and slapped Donnie on the shoulder. “Man that was one hell of a party.”

Donnie smiled. “You’re not taking Sarah home with you?”

“Nahh...” Ken said. “I gave her to Ned. He really seems to enjoy her.”

As Ken walked down the stairs, Ned appeared. He dragged Sarah along with him. Donnie looked at the girl. At the beginning of the night she’d been a normal cute co-ed. Now she looked like a freakish fetish doll. Her tits were so bloated her nipples looked like dinner plates. Her waist was still fairly thin, but he could see the bump where Ned had obviously loaded her up with cum. Her thighs and ass were rather large for her frame.

“Did you have a good time?” Donnie asked.

“Oh man did I. I think I’m gonna invite some friends over and give Sarah here the stress test. I figure we can see exactly how much pummeling she can take before I have to inflate her all over again.”

“That sounds like fun.” Donnie said.

“Yeah, she’s the best blow-up doll ever. I swear it almost felt like she came with me when I fucked her. I can’t wait to drain the air out and watch those big tits shrink back down. Then I get to start all over.”

Donnie grinned. “I guess you really are a sex freak.”

“You know it man.”

“Well here,” Donnie said. “Take this bag of left over mini-pizzas with you. I think you’ll need some nourishment to get through the day.”

Donnie walked back inside his house. He had a good bit of cleaning to do. Milk and semen were everywhere. The important thing was, he’d had a Halloween party for his friends and they all loved it. He couldn’t wait until next year. Shaking his own costume back on, Donnie the human went and grabbed the mop from the kitchen closet. Wiping through the pool of milk, he wondered if he might be up for going over to Ned’s place later. He never got a shot at fucking Sarah and she seemed like such a sweet young girl. He imagined he’d blow her up with his semen alone, no need for a rented air compressor.

* * *

Down deep in the bowels of hell, two demons groaned as they realized their plan had backfired.

“Dammit, that didn’t work out the way we wanted. Donnie is so fucking stupid. He didn’t even realize something was wrong.” Melgrim said. He tossed back a beer and looked at his companion.

“Yeah, like humans really become inflatable, or young girls can just give milk at the squeeze of a tit.” Said Grimmel.

“I know, what a total dimwit. Although it was a fun party.”

“You’re right about that. I can’t decide what I want to watch more today, the farmer and his cow or the stress test of the blow-up doll.” Grimmel laughed.

“Me, I’m gonna watch blonde bunny girl continue getting creamed. Can you believe how totally slutty she became. Mating, what a hilarious aspect of bunnies to take on.”

“And that prostitute.” Grimmel responded. “I never thought a perfectly innocent soul like hers would spend the night selling her body for sex. She even let Donnie fuck her throat.”

Melgrim tossed the empty beer bottle away. “Yeah I wouldn’t have let her go. Me, I’d just fuck the girl’s skull until she exploded with cum. That’s what a real demon would do.”

They watched the screen as Donnie mopped up the mess in his living room. Grimmel reached over for the remote. “Fucking Donnie, what a dimwit. Let’s see what else is on.”

The End