The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First off the standard declaration that you should only read this if you are 18 or older. If you are under 18, then I’ll use a bunch of big words that will require you to use a dictionary to find their meaning…or you could just not read.

Secondly let me say that Ms Americana is property of Mr. X, and I would also like to thank him for being so kind as to create a superheroine that we can write things like this and he won’t threaten to sue…unlike some comic companies that shall remain nameless.

Third, I only consider myself a half rate writer at best so please bare with me. I’m sure I created a couple of new words in this.

Fourth, I’d also like to thank Thom Gall, your stories not only rock but helped me write this (and maybe more based upon a hero/heroine of my own design).

Now on with why you are here…Shuffle up and deal…

Don’t Drink the Water

She strolled confidently through the double doors that make up the office of Mr. Manning. She had finally collected enough information on his illegal waste dumping and other unethical business practices to make her move. Ms. Americana had taken a brief respite from her seeming unending war against Pimps, Slavers, and the Underworld to nail this guy after her alter ego’s company, Wade Enterprises, had had an anonymous tip delivered about Manning Chemicals. Why the tipper didn’t go straight to the EPA or state DNR Ms Wade didn’t know but she was more than able to put a stop to it.

“MANNING, you won’t get away with this anymore,” Ms. Americana exclaimed, Edward Manning was caught completely by surprised by this intrusions as was his nubile young secretary who had been giving her boss a deep shoulder massage with Ed’s head resting back into her bountiful bosom. Ms. Americana faltered ever so slightly as she sees the scene in front of her. “So he’s a typical lecherous male as well, this will only sweeten my victory,” Ms Americana thought.

Waving off his secretary Edward says with a hint of smugness, “Leave us please sweetie, this may take a while.” As she walks out past Ms Americana and closes the door Manning stands and continues, “Now what can I do for the great Americana?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, I know all about the chemical dumping as well as a few of your other less than public practices.” Ms Americana said defiantly. “I am giving you this chance to come clean about your companies actions before I turn my evidence over to the authorities.”

Manning smiled and mocked, “Well it looks like I underestimated the noble Ms Americana and will pay dearly for it. I will comply with your demands.” Walking around his desk Edward pushed the intercom button on his phone, “Sarah please call the press and tell them that I will be making an important statement in 30mins.”

“I had thought this day might come so I already have a statement prepared, would you care to read it?” Manning proclaims pulling out a maninlla envelope and placing it on the table.

“Before you open it, shall we toast your victory.” Edward moves towards his bookshelf minibar and pours himself a shot of Brandy.

Ms Americana is genuinely stunned, she has almost never had an advisary concede defeat without a fight. “Once again the superior sex wins out,” She thinks. “Yes I believe we shall. A sparkeling water please, I am still on duty.”

Manning opens a bottle of water and pours her a glass. As he hands it over to Ms Americana she says, “I’m glad you choose to end this peacfully.”

“Well if it were anyone else I would have called them a liar and taken them to court. To you Ms Americana.” Manning says as he downs his glass and Americana follows suit.

Putting her glass down she picks up the envelope and takes out the statement. If she wasn’t so high on her power and importance she might have known that after drinking the water she seemed to move a bit sluggish but as overconfident as the Queen of Justice is she thought it was just the thrill of winning. She might also have noticed that the statement was not one of Edward Manning confession but her own statement of servitude to Edward Manning and Manning Chemicals. But the now very drugged and suggestible Americana eyes were glazing over and as she finished, the subliminal wordings of the statement have spelled doom for this Champion of Justice.

Manning moved behind Ms Americana, pressed his body against hers, and whispered into her ear, “That’s it honey, read the statement again. Let the subliminal messages contained within work you over. You are becoming mine now.”

Holding her tight as she read it again Edward waited a few minutes before starting up again, “Now repeat after me, ingraining each word into your conscious and subconscious. I am your slave Edward Manning. I belong to you for your purpose, whether it be protecting you and your interest or using to please you in any way.”

Ms Americana repeated the two sentences verbatim and with each word her mind was quickly being rewritten.

“Excellent, now when I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance and obey all commands I give you.” Edward brings his hand up to snap his fingers but pauses, “Oh one more thing, I think you should remember all of what’s happened in the last couple of minutes.” SNAP

Ms Americana blinks here eyes a few times and shakes the cobwebs from her head before recalling what had just happened. Her eyes grew cold and hard as she glares at Manning, “HOW dare you do this to me. I will not be your play thing.” She takes two steps towards him and tries to raise her fist in preparation to strike him but find that she can not.

Struggling the Queen of Justice attempts again, but even her anger is beginning to evaporate as her unconscious knows that this will not please her new master. Edward just stand back and watches the turmoil that goes over her face and body for the next couple of minutes before he knows she will be fully broken.

“Wh…what did you do to me?” Ms Americana says, as spiteful as she can but just comes out as a whimper.

“It’s quite simple, a few years ago Manning Chemicals developed a drug that completely disperses in water and renders those who drink it completely suggestible to any stimuli. In your case the prepared statement. Your really shouldn’t have taken me up on my offer for a drink, but as usual you were so full of yourself when victory is in sight that you didn’t even suspect a trap did you, Ms Americana…or should I say Brenda Wade.” With that Americana’s eyes went wide.

“Come now, you can’t honestly expect it to be that big of a secret with the internet now days. Plus you really should do a better job of hiding your expenses, finding videos of your many ‘defeats’ was easy and also easily altered so I did some checking into your finances. Some may just think you are an exocentric millionaire but one who knows what to look for will notice how the pieces fall into place. But enough talk I want to try my prize out, before you give your speech.” Edward begins to move towards Ms Americana taking off his suit coat and loosening his tie.

Our Superior Superheroine’s eyes try and take what she hopes is a defiant look before her hypnotized mind changes to a look of longing. Walking behind the heroine, Edward takes two big handfuls of coddled tit flesh and begins to massage them roughly through her stars and striped bikini top. Leaning towards her ear he says, “Lets see how much control I have shall we. I like my women with large lactating tits and panty soakingly wet.”

Having done this to most of the women in his employ he knew the coming effects, Ms Americana’s body immediately reacts. Hormones begin pumping to fill her large juggs with milk though it won’t be until tonight that he will actually begin to taste any, and then like Hoover Dam bursting her pussy gives up a waterfall of cum into her stained panties.

“That’s better. Now lets do this properly, shall we.” Manning stops fondling her globes of justice and unlatches her top while Ms Americana fully succumbs to her subconscious and removes not only her Power Belt but also her drenched panties. “Very nice, make sure you scream loud enough for my Secretary to hear.”

Edward undoes his belt and pants, fishing out his very erect 8 inch cock. Kicking her legs apart he pushes her down face first onto his desk.

After two good slaps of his dick against her ass he enters balls deep causing a loud moan to escape from Ms Americana. Slowly Edward begins to saw his engorged member in and out of Ms Americana’s cunt.

Ughs, pants, and ohs are as much as Wade can make out as she is ridden by this stallion, her mind lost in erotic thoughts and bliss thanks to the hypnotic suggestions implanted.

Soon more sounds begin enter as Edward picks up the pace, the debased queen of justice begins meeting his thrust in kind causing Manning’s full balls to slap against her exposed clit. Each strike causing a gasp to appear in Ms Americana’s already extensive vocabulary of moans. Then off in the distance and second group of moans can be heard coming from just on the other side of the door.

Sarah, Edwards secretary is intensely listening in, squatting with her back to the door, one hand caressing her now exposed braless hooters and her other hand working a vibrator in and out of her vagina.

“Having Sarah get fired up by others moans and groans was one of the best suggestions I’ve ever thought of. I’ll have to make sure these tits get that one too.” Manning thinks as his wolf grin changes to a teeth clenching surge.

Ten minutes of pounding have taken its toll on Manning, with one final push he enters Ms Americana’s inviting hole and holds it as he unloads for a full minute into the pit of pleasure.

Pulling out his rapidly flaccating cock Ms Americana turns her head with pleading eyes for him to finish. “Sorry babe, I’m spent.” Edward replies.

Ms Americana gaze drops as she begins to stand up straight, but Edwards interjects, “But for being a good sport, CUM.” That was all it took for our heroine, slamming her tits back onto the desk for balance Ms Americana begins to cum like a freight train.

Before she is finished with her first one Edward says the magic work again and again and again. After five equally intense orgasms they keep on coming with out Edwards. Juices begin to run down her legs, and her breasts are almost rubbed raw from the humping she gives the desk. Fortunately the wooden desk has been well protected as the puddle of drool and surprisingly enough milk would have taken it’s toll on its finish. A second scream

Slowly she falls to the floor, her body no longer able to hold itself on the desk and as she lays on the floor moaning in the afterglow falling asleep.

“We will need to work on your stamina I see,” Edward says. “While Sarah can take an orgasms three times the length of your and still…well just listen.” Manning engages the intercom, “Sarah, please inform the press that we will be out in about 5 mins.”

Pant, pant Yes sir, ooooh.” Sarah answers breathing heavily.

Tossing a handkerchief to Ms Americana, “Here you might want to clean yourself up, your public awaits.”

Over the next couple of minutes Ms Americana wipes off as much of the cum as she can, gathers up her uniform and attempts to make herself presentable as they make their way to the press room.

Manning enters first amid cameras taking pictures of the both of them, those with high gain digital camera can spot some cum left on Ms Americana and her damp bottoms.

He moves to the podium, clears his throat and speaks, “Thank you all for coming today. I have a very brief statement with no questions followed by an announcement by Ms Americana here.” Pausing for a few more pictures and allowing the reporters to get ready to capture what he has to say.

“I have acquired the exclusive services of our City’s greatest Champion, Ms Americana.” Pausing again amidst a flurry of questions and pictures Edward waves his hands to calm reporters. Once they settle down he continues, ”The details will be released in the coming days. But now I believe Ms Americana would like to expand upon that.”

Manning steps away and allows Ms Americana to step up to the podium. Waiting a few beats she begins to recite the hypnotic press release…

The End