The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Don’t Mess With Raging Rodents

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant, mc, exhibition, humiliation, beastiality, bdsm, bondage,

Synopsis:

About a defiant woman who stands up against a teenage criminal youth gang terrorizing young kids in the neighbourhood. She falls under the power of the gang leader who makes her life a living Hell.

Don’t Mess with Raging Rodents Part 1

April O Connor was walking back from the bus station towards her place, some building block where her flat was. It was 5:00PM. April O Connor was a an attractive short haired Brunette with a slim figure at the tender age of 27; grey-blue eyes, 5 foot 9, very brave and hated the youth gangs around here turning to crime and forcing younger and smaller kids to pay them protection money. As April was walking back towards the building where she lived she saw three young teenagers surrounding a much smaller and younger kid. The smaller and younger kid was a short fat redhead who looked like he was only twelve. The other three kids were taller, older and scrawnier-looking. The tallest wore a snow cap and vulture-like nose. He was a head taller than she was and he wore a shirt with the picture of a skull on it, like the hero Punisher from the film of the same name. . Another kid was about her height. He was a fat shaven-haired guy wearing earrings and wore a white singlet. He may have been fat and his arms suggested that he had some muscles and used to beating up smaller kids. One kid was the shortest at 5 foot 7. He had pale complexion with scruffy dark-brown hair, high cheekbones and deep-set green eyes. “Hey you three leave him alone,” April calling out to the three boys. They all looked at April. The short fat kid ran from them and ran past April, scared as hell. Before he left April, he warned her, “Don’t mess with them ma’am. They are the Raging Rodents.” The fat kid disappeared from sight. April also noticed that there were many frightened kids looking at her and they too disappeared from sight, because they were all afraid of the Raging Rodents.

As April turned to face the three youngsters they walked up to her. “You shouldn’t have done that. Now thanks to you he got off without paying his due,” the fat bald kid hit his knuckles together. “You kids are a mess you know that. Bullying and picking on other kids. I think someone older and taller has to stand up to young thugs like you,” April shouted at them. She has had enough of these youngsters causing problems in her area and fed up that the police have done nothing at all. “We are the Raging Rodents bitch. No one messes with us,” the tall skinny kid chuckled angrily. “There may be three of you but I warn you now that I’m a black belt. I suggest you start running and never show your ugly mugs here again,” April warned them. She actually was black belt so that in case some scenario like that one happening now did happen she would be prepared. The smallest kid wore an amulet around his neck. It resembled some Mayan inscription. April saw it. She was dazzled by it. The smallest kid said, “I am the leader of this gang and there is a reason why nobody, not even adults, mess with us. The shortest kid held his amulet and some rays came out from its inscriptions. “Now tell us your name bitch?” the shortest kid demanded. “Before she realized it she actually obeyed and answered him, “I am April O Connor…master.” She heard her call him ‘master.” The three boys laughed. “Not so defiant now are you bitch,” the fat kid walked up to her and groped her tits, squeezing them hard. She screamed. “Now you are going to pay for standing up to us,” the bald kid punched his knuckles together.

RAGING RODENTS HANGOUT

It was some abandoned basement in some abandoned building. They were all inside a room where they could all still use up power coming from the more used-up space of that building. There was a couch. A TV. A DVD player. A fridge. Some chairs and tables. Even some blow-up bed. April was naked, sat down on an armchair with her legs resting on the resting sides and her arms behind her head, as if exhibition herself before these boys. The three boys were sat down and staring at her, as they were drinking their colas from some ice box container. “What should we do with her?” the bald kid asked the shortest kid. It was clear to April that these kids all came from broken homes and that their parents didn’t care about them. But she was under their power and could not escape. “Hey let’s have some fun with her guys,” the tallest kid smirked. “Yeah good idea,” the shortest kid agreed. The shortest kid screamed at April, “Bitch I want you to come here, grab yourself two cans of colas from this ice box, pour it over those nice titties of yours and start fondling and licking them off,” the shortest kid commanded “Yes master,” April got up from her chair. She walked to the ice box, grabbed one cola and opened it up, letting it pour down her right breast and then she chunked it, grabbing another cola, opening it up to and poured it n her left breast. “Wow I am gonna love this show,” the tallest kid laughing at April. Both her breasts were now covered with sticky sugary cola foams. She started grabbing each tit and lapped her tongue, licking off the liquid stains while all three boys cheered her on. After she finished licking herself, the shortest kid asked the other two, “Ok who wants a blowjob?” “Me,” the tallest kid raised his arm. “Me,” the aft bald kid raised his arm. “I go first,” the shortest kid as he and the other two started unzipping their pants. “Now come crawl here and suck my dick you fucking whore,” the shortest kid laughed. April dropped, down to her knees and then to all fours, crawling towards the gang leader, sighing in defeat and fear, “Yes master.” April finally reached between his legs and he pulled her by her short hair, towards his cock. She opened her mouth and started sucking. “That’s right bitch. You are gonna be blowing all three of us,” the shortest kid laughed at her. She hated drinking this rotten kid’s cum.

An hour later, April lied down on the floor, facing the ceiling and her arms to her side and her legs straight. . Naked of course. “Ok boys as your leader I go first,” the shortest kid took off his clothes and jumped on top of her. He thrust his cock up her cunt. She screamed, as he started to fuck her while sucking her left breast and squeezing her right breast and twitching her right nipple…roughly. She shook her head frantically, closing her eyes and tears flowing down her cheeks. “She sure looks nice to eat,” the fat kid licking his lips. “I hope you don’t suggest we eat her?” the tall kid panicked. The fat kid looked at him. After their leader assaulted her body he got up. “My turn now,” the fat kid stripping off his clothes. He pulled April by the hair, ordering her, “I want you to go on all fours so I can fuck that pretty ass of yours,” the fat kid snarled. April was scared of him. She responded, “Yes…master.” April re-positioned herself to be on all fours. The fat kid thrust his cock up her ass. April screamed at him buggering her and squeezing her tits. The cum stain on her pussy that came from their leader was now dripping on the basement floor. The fat kid enjoyed fucking her asshole and felt superior as he was abusing her body. Now she was just like those kids he bullied often for protection money. “Hey you know something. I have an idea,” the shortest kid putting back his clothes on and whispering to the tallest kid. “If you want me to do something can I do it after I fuck her?” the tallest kid complained. “Of course,” their short leader chuckled.

8PM. April was still naked but standing. The fat kid was holding a camcorder. The skinny kid held a Greyhound by the leash. “He has fucked real pussy before. Ones like yours,” the skinny kid laughed. The leader was eating an apple happy that they were all having a good time at her expense. The short kid used his amulet on April. “Ok you can let the dog set on her,” the short kid told the tall kid. The tall kid took off the collar from his dog and the Greyhound rushed towards April. The Greyhound raised its paws on her shoulder. “And roll,” the short kid commanded the fat kid. “Yes boss,” the fat kid started rolling. They were filming April guiding the dog’s cock into her cunt. The dog started fucking her pussy and she was actually cumming from it fucking her. The other three just laughed at her. “What a fucking dirty whore,” the fat kid continued filming. April let the dog assault her cunt for nearly half-an-hour. “Ok. Now I want you to go on all fours and let him climb on top of you,” the short kid commanded. April pushed the Greyhound away after her butt he moment she dropped down on all fours, it quickly ran and crawled above her, thrusting its cock into her ass. “Sweet,” the skinny tall kid licked his lips. April screamed as the dog was assaulting her anally. April let the dog fuck her ass for an hour until the skinny kid made a certain kind of whistle and the dog got off her and stood still. “Now I want you to go down between his legs and suck him,” the short kid commanded. April. “As you command master,” April wanted to cry but couldn’t (thanks to the magic spell). April laid her back on the floor and raised her face against the Greyhound’s cock. She started giving it a blowjob. Its cum was falling on her mouth and face. The fat kid moved closer to not only show her sucking on its cock but also the dog’s cum stains on her cunt and some of it dripping from her ass. After thirty minutes of sucking the Greyhound, the short kid told the fat kid, “And cut.” the Fat kid stopped filming and the skinny kid whistled for his Greyhound to come back to him. April just laid there on the floor. Humiliated from them raping her and forcing her to perform beastiality. “We can sell this for a lot of money,” the fat kid chuckled. “Not yet. We have all the time in the world.

9PM. April O Connor was fully dressed again. “Tomorrow evening at around seven p.m. you will come back here. But you will dress up like some kind of hooker. Put on high heels, red make up, a sexy mini skirt, a push up bra, fishnet stockings, sexy lacy lingerie and wear a red top and a small leather jacket too. And no panty,” the short kid massaging both her breasts as she stood there like a robot. “Yes master,” as she responded as they laughed at her.

(to be continued)

Don’t Mess with Raging Rodents Part 2

The Next Evening

8PM.April was dressed as streetwalker standing straight in what looked like a very dodgy street with some alleys nearby. Cars passed by. She wore high heels; wore red make up, had fishnet stockings and sexy lacy lingerie, had a push up bra, had a red mini skirt, had short red top. A small leather jacket and bets of all no panty. Her pubic hair was also shaved off and so she felt cool air coming between her legs. Not that her masters cared at all. She also carried a small handbag on her shoulder. The skinny kid from the Raging Rodents was pimping her out like some kind of whore. “Given your looks and body and the way you are dressed you are going to be getting many customers. Trust me. Men drive around these parts to buy and pay for sex,” the skinny kid laughed. This was a dreadful feeling. She was turned into their personal street walker. She felt scared, remembering hearing stories about clients beating up prostitutes they slept with. Her heart suck as a run-down car stopped by the pavement where she and the skinny kid stood. The car window rolled down. “How much?” asked the driver. He was a tall and muscular black guy. The skinny kid looked at her angrily and she then turned to the guy inside the car, mustering up a fake Russian accent, “I charge about one hundred dollars an hour. Per customer.” “Get in,” the black guy ordered her. She looked from the skinny kid and then back to the driver. She opened the passenger seat’s door, got inside and closed the door. The driver drove off.

THE BLACK GUY’S APARTMENT FLAT

8:45PM. “So you charge a hundred dollars an hour eh,” the black guy asked her as they both stood next to his bed. She nodded her head. “Where are you from?” he asked. “I…I am a Russian prostitute sir,” April looked down in defeat. “Oh you’re Russian eh. Many of your women always end up becoming prostitutes,” the black guy started laughing. He was two heads taller than she was and bulkier built too. And then there was a knock on the door. “Stay here,” he ordered her. They were inside the bedroom and he walked towards the corridor where the front door was. “Ah you guys made it. Come follow me back to the bedroom,” her client speaking to his visitors. April’s night was only starting. She saw three other men coming. All tall and muscular black guys. All wearing white singlet. “She charges a hundred an hour per person,” her client told the other three. “So we’ll each take an hour with her,” one if the guys said. “She looks just like that white bitch who got me sent to jail, accusing me of rape and shit like that,” said another guy. April’s heart sank. One of them was someone recently released from prison. “And I am tired of fuckin Blondes. A nice white pussy with dark hair will do,” said the third. “So who goes first,” her client talking with the other three.

9PM. The bedroom door was closed. It was the guy who got sent to jail. Same one who said that she resembled that ‘white bitch’ who accused him of rape. He was so tall and his arms looked like they could kill two people. “Ok bitch take off all your clothes,” he commanded her. April responded meekly, “Yes sir.” April slowly stripped off her clothes, afraid of what was about to happen next. She was finally completely naked. “You act like you never done this shit before,” the guy chuckled. “No sir. My…my first time,” she mustered up her accent. “Now go lie down on the bed,” he ordered her. She climbed on top of the bed. She was already seeing someone and he had no idea what she was doing. The guy then pulled the drawers open and tied her ankles and wrists to all four bed posts so that she would be spread eagled. He then covered her mouth. Now she could only sexually moan like some rape victim and not scream loud enough for the neighbours to hear. ”There,” the guy said. He started taking off his clothes and she could see that he had a really large cock. Big enough to damage her entire pussy, ass and mouth. He climbed on top of the bed. He grabbed her by the jaw and said to her, “You East Europeans hate black people don’t you,” purposely making her feel like shit. She shook her head in fear. She was afraid that he was going to bash her up at that very moment. “Always callin us niggas behind our backs huh. Fucking white racist bitch,” he let go of her jaw. He then properly went above her. He looked at her menacingly and then said,” But don’t worry. Once you go black you don’t come back,” he smiled. With one thrust his massive cock penetrated her little shaven pussy. She made a screaming-like sound and movement but the cloth on her mouth prevented her from really screaming to the top of her lungs. His hands groped her breasts, squeezing them only to the extent as how a child would hold tissue paper. She shook her head left and right, tears flowing down her cheeks. His cock was breaking her cunt and spreading it really wide. He continued fucking her pussy until he pulled his massive cock out, leaving his cum stains visible on her cunt. He then untied her ankles and pushed her legs high in the air, towards her upper body. He held on to her legs as started fucking her ass. His cock was breaking her little ass. She shook her head once more frantically as his cock filled up her entire lower body above her legs. Tears were coming down in multitude from this physical pain while the guy fucking her was just smiling at her, enjoying putting her in this ordeal, repeating himself, “Once you go black you don’t go back.”

12PM. The guy who first picked up April from the street corner earlier that evening was the last to go. She had her second customer coming to her by 10PM. Her third by 11PM. She was now tied up spread eagled but this time she was not facing the ceiling. She was facing the bed. Her mouth was covered. She couldn’t live with herself. This was her first night in forced prostitution. She did this because she under the power of magical mind control. By three boys in a youth gang called Raging Rodents. The guy came on top of her and thrust his cock into her already opened-up asshole. Even her jaw ached from them making her give them a blowjob. Their cocks were so large that it broke all three holes of hers. her ass as now very wide open. Her pussy was now really red and as big as a rabbit’s hole. Her jaw ached as their cocks filled up her entire little head. They not only made her suck them but also fucked her head at the same time. Her fourth guy started fucking her ass. “Man they were right about you. You got such a nice piece of ass,” the guy continuing to hammer her ass.

1:30AM. The black guy who picked April up dropped her at the same spot he picked her up from. The skinny guy was leaning his back towards a wall. He came after her and patted her on the back, “I came back here every hour. Guess you did a lot of men huh,” he smiled. She nodded like some victim. Her eyes looked round and blackened on all sides of her eyes. She didn’t want to speak. “So show me the money you earned,” he moved his fingers in a ‘gimme’ way. She took four $100 notes from her bag and handed it to him. He took it. “Man you sure earned a lot. Now me and the guys can buy a PS Three with this. And some games too,” he chuckled. She looked at him, frightened. “Sir could I go home and take shower. It has been a long night,” she pleaded with him. “Oh yes. We still let you go to work tomorrow to earn some more money and you are going to need some sleep too. Don’t worry I’ll walk you back. I think I am going to spend the night at your place,” he kissed her on the cheeks as if he was her favourite working girl. They walked alone together all the way to where she lived.

APRIL’S PLACE

3AM. The skinny kid was fucking April on her cunt, kissing her neck and fondling with her boobs. She just stared at the ceiling like as if allowing herself to be fucked and not caring about it. . She should have listened to that fat red- haired kid. If she did none of this would have happened. He warned her, “Don’t mess with them ma’am. They are the Raging Rodents.”

THE END