The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Door

Part 1

“It’s exciting to be starting college, mom,” I said, my arms full of stuff to go in my dorm room. “This is going to be a great experience for me to be out on my own.” My mom gave a loving chuckle as we carried stuff from the van into my dorm building.

“We’re so proud that you’ve gotten this full scholarship, Kellsy,” she said, the stuff going down in my dorm room. “It’s a prestigious college too. Oh, Kellsy, I know you’re going to work hard but you’ll be so far from us. I have to admit I’m a little nervous.”

“You’re not the only person nervous, mom,” I said, sincere in the thought of how nervous about being so far from my parents. I suppose I should’ve been embarrassed to be so dependent on my parents at the age of eighteen but they’d always been there to support me and care for me. In another state they wouldn’t be just a phone call away.

“Are you talking to Kellsy about being nervous, Allie,” my father said, shaking his head a little. “You’re going to do great, Kellsy. I’m confident you’ll feel at ‘home’ in your dorm in no time. This is going to be an adventure for you and I know you’ll come out stronger from the experience. You don’t have anything to worry about. I’m sure you’ll keep winning scholarships and awards. My little genius…” Dad had me blushing again. He was good at doing that.

“Oh dad,” I said, giving him a big hug. My mom helped me put my dorm room in order then it was time for them to go. We were all in tears at having to say goodbye. It was time for me to be on my own for the first time in my life.

“You call me at least every couple of days, Kellsy,” my mom said, a stern look in her eyes as I smiled. “I’ll call you too. I want to know how you’re doing…”

“Allie… She’s going to be fine,” my dad said, giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I know you’ll have a good time in college, Kellsy… You’d better not ‘party’ too much.” I grinned in amusement knowing the rumor about how college students partied all the time.

“You know I don’t drink alcohol, dad,” I said, smiling into his loving eyes. “Partying is definitely not something I plan on doing. I plan on studying hard and getting more awards and scholarships. I’m going to be on the Dean’s list every semester.” Both of my parents gave me looks of pride that had me blushing again.

“I know you’ll do it, sweetheart,” my mom said, giving me a final big hug then getting into the car. Once they were out of sight, I went to my room to cry a little. I really was nervous about being on my own even at my age but I was going to make my parents proud at how hard I worked in college. I planned on making straight A’s in class. Partying was not my thing, so I wasn’t worried about it. My studying would always be the first thing in my mind. As I opened my door to go into my dorm room I was blinded by a flash of bright light. The next thing I knew I felt like I was floating. My eyes cleared to show me the most terrifying site I’d ever seen. I was floating in a bubble of energy in a room that was filled with equipment I couldn’t begin to recognize. There were women walking around some actually looking at me in a way that made my stomach sink. There were no men in sight.

“Where am I?” I demanded, but cringed when a woman walked over to me with eyes that had no soul or mercy.

“A more appropriate question would be ‘what ‘time’ are you in?’, girl,” she said, laughing at the stunned look that came over my face. “You’ve been taken from your time and brought to the future, girl…” I found the thought I’d been brought to the future by these people utterly scared me.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked, the woman smiling in a cold and heartless manner that made me want to scream.

“You’ll find that out soon enough, girl,” she said, looking down at the base of the bubble. “You just float there and be very quiet… Got it?” My heart skipped a beat at the evil in her eyes. Quickly, I nodded my head floating in the middle of the bubble. Giving me one more terrifying smile the woman walked away to go back to the others. I looked around at the room to see there were four other bubbles of energy but they were empty. My mind went over how I came to be in this place but I’d just opened a door. How could they capture me from me opening the dorm room door? My parents and I went back and forth through the door for several hours. It didn’t make sense to me. As I was thinking about it, the woman came back to stand in front of me, two other women who were dressed in a scary way and had some weapons in their hands I didn’t know. Suddenly, the bubble popped dropping me to the floor.

“On your feet, girl,” the woman ordered, so I got to my feet trembling in fear. “Follow me… If you try to run from me you’ll regret it more than anything you’d ever regretted. I’ll make your life a living hell… Got it?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I squeaked. The terror was strengthening in my heart as I followed this woman out of the room. My eyes went around the hall that looked futuristic to me. The thing to really hold my attention was the other girls around my age, some of them screaming as they were dragged down the hall. Any person in the uniforms had a cold and harsh look in their eyes. The other girls were naked which meant at some point they were going to take my clothes from me. The thought of being naked in front of others sent a heated blush to my cheeks. When I hesitated for a moment, the guard behind me gave me a shove making me follow the monster in front of me. I knew this nightmare was going to get worse.

After a ride in an elevator we finally came to a metal door. Typing in a code on the security panel, the door slid up silently and the guards shoved me into the room beyond the door. My jaw hit the floor as my eyes went around the room of horrors. There was equipment that I sure didn’t know but it was the table that scared me the most. It had leather restraints on it and what was set up around the table made me want to throw up.

“No,” I whimpered, backing up into the guards who grabbed me in tight holds. Those in the room turned to me to see I was struggling with the guard. The woman came over to me to slap me hard.

“I’d suggest you stop fighting, bitch,” she snarled, the look in her eyes making me nearly faint. “Unless you’d like to be taken there…” She pointed to something that looked like a computer monitor in the wall. It came on to show a room with some sort of insect creatures and they were raping the young women in the room. My eyes widened to total horror.

“Those girls will become pregnant from the insects,” she said, a look of delight in her eyes at my horror. “And give birth to larvae then be impregnated again… Is that where you’d like to go?”

“No, Ma’am,” I said, thankful when she turned the screen off then turned to glare at me.

“If you struggle again that’s where I’m going to take you,” she hissed in my pale white face of terror. “Got it, slut?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, knowing I was willing to do anything to keep from going to that hellish room. Little did I know I was trading one hell for another.

“Strip and go lie down on the table, whore,” she ordered, pointing at the metal table with its leather restraints. “I’d suggest you move quickly…” Unable to bear the thought of those insects impregnating me I made myself take off my clothes and went to the table to lie down the table. Lying down on the table a different woman went about strapping me down to the table. I was too scared to be upset over being naked. A woman brought some sort of rubber thing up to my mouth.

“Open your mouth, bitch,” she hissed, and as much as I didn’t want to I opened my mouth. The rubber went into my mouth to seal around my lips. “Now we don’t have to listen to your screams…” With that terrifying statement, she moved down to join the others around my waist. Dread filled me at her words. They were getting ready to do something to me that was going to be very painful and I was helpless to stop them. I watched one of them take a device that had a long needle and placed it on my stomach over my uterus. The needle went into my stomach getting me to scream in pain. The gag in my mouth muted the scream. In a few moments, the needle was removed.

“She’s at the right stage, Ma’am,” the woman said, making me wonder what she meant by ‘right stage’.

“Good…” the woman that had brought me here said. “Go ahead and modify her…”

“Of course, Ma’am,” the woman said. I swallowed hard at the statement they were going to ‘modify’ me. I had to wonder what they meant. The feeling it had to do with my uterus made me all the more scared. My dread increased exponentially when my legs were shifted into a position used in a gynecological exam. This just increased my already surging horror. Lifting my head to look down my body, I saw the speculum in one of their hands. I happened to be a virgin being brought up in a conservative family. The speculum was thrust into my virginal passage stripping me of my maidenhood with a stab of intense pain. I screamed again not that any of them heard or cared about the pain I was in. The speculum was opened to give them access to my vaginal cavity. As I’d been a virgin it hurt when the medical instrument forced my passage so wide. Putting my head back down on the table I felt some sort of device being placed over my cervix. Energy coursed through my cervix stimulating it to soften and open. Once my cervix was completely open the first device was removed. Panting, I lifted my head up to see what was happening. The woman had another strange device, a metal ball about the size of a gulf ball. This she pushed into my opened vaginal passage and into my uterus. Horrified to feel the thing in my virgin womb I wondered what they were going to do to my uterus. I felt the thing in my uterus moving around. It opened and I felt something touching the inner walls of my uterus. In a moment, there was a hellish stab of pain when needles were pushed into my ovaries. Screaming into the gag, I sobbed in pain and terror. Something was injected into my ovaries then the needles were pulled out. In moments, my ovaries started to pulse adding to my already intense terror at what was happening to me. The ball in my uterus moved again. I felt it attach itself to the walls of my womb bringing stabs of pain that faded slowly.

“Activate the sphere,” the woman said, and suddenly it felt like my inner uterus was on fire. Screaming in agony, I wanted to black out but for some reason I couldn’t. I had to lay there enduring their torture.

“We’re getting a positive response from the Azpur sphere, ma’am,” one of the other women said in an excited tone. My mind was fuzzy with the intense pain but I wondered what she meant by a ‘positive response’.

“Good… close her up and attach the cervix tap to her cervix,” the woman said. My cervix started closing so I knew the ball they’d put in my uterus wasn’t coming out. This thought raged in my mind making me want to throw up. My cervix closed but not all the way then something was attached to it. A hose was attached to the device on my cervix. A hose two finger thick was fed into my vaginal cavity to be attached to the thing on my cervix. Once that was done, the speculum was released easing the pain in my vaginal passage but I found they weren’t quite done with me.

“Secure the drainage hose and we’ll give her a test,” she said, my head coming up to see what was happening between my legs. A young woman had some sort of cover that he threaded the hose through then press the cover against my vaginal opening. I screamed as it felt like the cover was fusing itself to my vaginal opening.

“The hose is secure, ma’am,” she said, tears flooding down my ashen cheeks.

“Good,” the woman said, checking the cover to make sure it was sealed before nodding her head. “Let’s give her a test and see how well her modifications have taken. You know what to do, Angela…”

“Yes, ma’am,” a young woman said, coming to stand beside me smiling down at me in a way that stopped my heart. “You’re going to enjoy this, slut…” There was something attached to the hose coming from of my vaginal passage.

“Go, Angela,” the woman said, another dark smile coming from Angela.

“Orgasm,” Angela commanded, and to my horror my body responded. I had a sharp stab of pleasure like nothing I’d ever felt before. “Orgasm… Again… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again…” At her every command my body had a mind blasting orgasm. I’d never believed there could be such pleasure.

“Keep going, Angela,” the woman said, delight in her voice. “She’s still filling…”

“Orgasm,” the young woman ordered, my body having powerful orgasms that were tearing at my mind. “Again… Again… Again… Orgasm…” Finally my body and mind couldn’t take any so I passed out. It moments, I opened my eyes to seeing a very happy young woman standing beside me. I could feel my stomach was bloated then realized the liquid was in my uterus. Angela was smiling down at me in pleasure.

“You should be very proud, cow,” she said, a shiver going down my spine to be addressed with ‘cow’. “You lasted longer than any other cow we’ve made in the last fifty years. You’ve produced twice the normal amount of uterine milk of any new cow I’ve ever seen. I’m quite impressed with you.”

“The milk is ready,” the woman said, my mind wondering what she meant by ‘ready’. A strange sensation went over my uterus as I felt them pump the ‘milk’ out of my uterus. “Sterilize the hose then cap it…” I felt some sort of energy around the ‘hose’ then a ‘cap’ was put on the end. The woman came up to stand on beside me, taking the gag out of my mouth then glared down into my terrified eyes. She had some sort of strange device in her hands. Putting it against my right ear I felt a sharp pain then the device pulled away from my ear. There was something hanging from my right eat. The woman smiled in a way that was without mercy.

“Before you speak let me explain your situation, cow,” she said, in a voice that left me shaking in the restraints. “You’ve been modified to create what we call ‘uterine milk’. In short, we’ve turned you into a ‘cow’. You’ve got no choice but to accept what’s been done to you. Since you’ve produced so much milk in your first milking it’s been decided to give you a choice. You can go to the ‘barn’ or you can have your own quarters. With your own quarters you’ll be assigned a ‘handler’ and will be treated with kindness and gentle care. Let me show you the ‘barn’…” She pointed so I turned my head to see a computer monitor. When it came on I saw a scene that made me want to scream. There were rows of young women in that gynecological position with hoses coming around of the sexes attached to machines. There were tubes and wires connected to them in the women’s bodies. I couldn’t hear anything but I could see the horror and pain in their eyes. The sight was absolutely horrifying leaving me shaking in terror.

“Oh god,” I said, my eyes snapping back to the woman. “I don’t want to go to the barn, ma’am…”

“To stay out of the barn you’ve got to show absolute submission,” the woman said, her hard eyes staring into my eyes. “You’ll be completely obedient and obey all commands without hesitation. You’re never to ask any questions about what is being done to you and never resist anything being done to you. Do you get the idea, ‘cow’?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, tears running down my ashen cheeks. “I’ll do anything you want, Ma’am. I’ll be submission and obedient. I won’t hesitate when I’m given an order. I’ll never ask questions and I’ll never resist anything you do to me… I swear it…”

“Release her restraints,” she ordered. The leather restraints were released and sat up slowly. The hose between my legs felt really weird but when I started to reach to feel with my hand, the woman caught my wrist in a tight grip. Seeing she was displeased I froze to tremble and cringe.

“You’re ‘never’ to touch your crotch, bitch,” she growled, my head going up and down in a frantic manner. “In fact you’re never to touch anything without permission. It’s to keep your milk uncontaminated…”

“What about when I need to pee or poop, ma’am?” I asked, in a soft, meek tone fearful to ask the question.

“That’s very simple, cow,” she said, turning to nod to one of the young man. I watched in a bit of horror when he brought over a tray with several syringes. Taking up the first one, she turned to see the horror in my eyes and smiled in a cold way. She thrust the first needle into my shoulder to empty it into my body. She gave me four more shots and my body felt really weird, not sick just really strange. The young man stood with tray as the woman checked her watch. The strange feeling was fading away.

“Hold your hand out, cow,” she snapped. I put my hand out at once. Taking a lancet from the tray, she used it on my finger then turned to stick it in some sort of hand device. In a few moments, she smiled in satisfaction making me wonder what she’d done to me. The young man took the tray away while the woman turned to smile at me coldly.

“You no longer have the bodily functions of urination and defecation, cow,” she said, my jaw dropping in shock at that announcement. “The food you’ll be eating will take away the need for such bodily functions. In fact… you won’t age either… After all, we wouldn’t want to lose you to aging…”

“I’m not going to age?” I asked, my eyes widening that they could stop me from aging. “You can stop people from aging…?”

“You’d be surprised what we can do, cow,” the woman said, then turned to Angela smiling in pleasure. “Since the cow responded so well to your commands I’ve decided you’ll be the cow’s handler, Angela. I know you’ll take care of the cow and make sure she stays in line.”

“Thank you, Commander,” Angela said, giving me a look that made me tremble. “I’ll take great care of the cow and keep her in line, ma’am.”

“Go get the cow’s bridle and take her to her ‘stall’,” the Commander said, her stern eyes glaring into my terrified eyes. “Remember, cow, you don’t question what’s being done to you… You submit and obey… Got it?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, cringing in front of the harsh woman. I was stunned when Angela came back with something made of leather in her hands. She smiled at me then put some sort of ‘harness’ on my head that came with a bit like you’d see in a horse’s bridle. It was uncomfortable, especially the metal bar in my mouth. She attached a rope to the front of the harness then smiled at me in a cold way.

“On your feet, cow,” she commanded, getting me to get off the table to stand in front of her. “Cross your wrists behind your back and don’t move them till given permission, cow. You’ll follow the pull of your lead rope without hesitation. Got it?” I nodded my head then she turned to the commander.

“If she gives you any trouble I want to know, Angela,” the woman said, a shiver working down my spine at her tone of voice.

“All right, Commander,” Angela said, and walked out of the room with me following behind her.