The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Door

Part 5

In a few minutes, my mind cleared to make me shiver about how I’d reverted into a small child mentality. Terrified, I looked up at these women who were ‘conditioning’ me to be a young child again.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to give up your binkie again, little one,” Angie said, gently taking my pacifier out of my mouth to hand to the young woman who had it before. My eyes tried to follow her but the commander brought me back to why I was hooked up to all of the monitors.

“This should tell us how your body takes being milked every four hours, cow,” the commander said, a stern look in her hard eyes. “You’ve impressed us so far, little one… Let’s see you impress us again…”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, that young child feeling trying to take over my mind again. The doctor looked over all the connections of the monitors to me before nodding her head.

“All right, Handler Angela,” the doctor said, my heart starting to race at the thought it was time for the intense pleasure. “Keep it fast…”

“Yes, doctor,” my handler said, looking into my eyes with reassurance in her eyes.

“I’m sure you’re going keep impressing us, little cow,” the commander said, her hard eyes looking down in my confused eyes.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, wanting to impress her… and make my handler proud of me. I didn’t know where that thought came from but I didn’t have time to worry about it.

“Orgasm, cow,” Angie ordered, my body reacting to the command with a mind blowing orgasm. “Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Orgasm…” She gave the command fast making the orgasms run together till I was in the center of a constant orgasm. My mind couldn’t begin to keep track of time but it seemed like an eternity before I blacked out. When I came to a few minutes later, Angie was looking down at me with great pride in her eyes.

“You’ve really outdone yourself, little one,” she said, the pride in her eyes making me feel proud. “You’ve certainly impressed everyone in the room, little cow…” It took a moment for it sink in but my stomach felt like I had a balloon in my uterus. My eyes went down my body to see the huge bulge in my tummy. In a few minutes, the milk was pumped from my body relieving me again. It was very uncomfortable for my uterus to be so full of milk. My stomach started growling as the hunger hit me. I was definitely ready to eat starting to feel pouty. I was hungry and I wanted to eat.

“I’m hungry, Angie,” I said, a smile coming to my handler as she gazed down at me.

“You’ll eat in just a little while, little one,” she said, the young woman coming over with my pacifier in her hands.

“Maybe this will help keep you happy till we can get you your food, little cow,” the young woman said, handing my binkie to Angie. Smiling at me in that reassuring way, Angie popped my pacifier in my mouth. The taste still made me moan in pleasure even as my head started spinning again. Angie attached the cord back to my head harness and my pacifier so I wouldn’t lose my binkie. As I was suckling on the pacifier, my mind tried to clear up enough to remember I was eighteen and eighteen year old girls didn’t suck on a pacifier. I wanted to spit the baby’s toy out of my mouth but I didn’t. It tasted delicious and it was so soothing to suckle on. My stomach let out another loud growl to show I was really hungry. They were taking the wires and electrodes off my body.

“Handler Angela…” the commander said, a little bit away from me. “I want to talk to you for a few moments…”

“Of course, Commander,” Angie said, stroking my neck softly with a loving look in her eyes. “I’ll be right back… You be a good little cow and suck on your binkie while these nice people finish getting the wires off your body. Ok, little one?”

“All right, Angie,” I said, then went back to suckling on my pacifier watching her walk over to where the doctor and the Commander were standing. As I lay there thinking about how hungry I was my mind tried to clear again. I was an eighteen year old girl and I shouldn’t be suckling on a pacifier. So why couldn’t I spit it out of my mouth? Why did I enjoy suckling on it and found it so soothing? I didn’t have to be a genius to know they were winning in the battle over my mind and how helpless I was with the threat of the ‘barn’ hanging over my head. As scared as I was about what they were slowly doing to my mind the thought of going to the ‘barn’ scared me a lot more. Angie came back over with the commander and the doctor.

“I have a big surprise for you, little one,” she said, in that voice adults used with young children. “We’re going to a new stall… Just for you… I know how hungry you are but I promise to give you a big meal when we get there… You just have to hold on a little longer… We’ll hurry…”

“All right, Angie,” I said, walking with her to the door. I stopped at the door looking a little confused.

“What’s wrong, little cow?” she asked, the others watching closely to see what I was going to say.

“I can’t go out of a room without my lead rope on my head harness, Angie,” I said, knowing I was afraid to go out of a room without my lead rope on my head harness. “I might get lost if you don’t have my lead rope on my head harness, Angie…” The three of them gave me matching smiles of great pleasure.

“You’re right, little one,” Angie said, putting the lead rope on my head harness. “I won’t let you get lost, little cow…” Happy to have the lead rope on my head harness, I followed my handler down the hall suckling on my binkie.

We got in the elevator go down two levels but it didn’t matter to me. I was hungry and that was all that mattered to me. I just wanted to get to this new stall so Angie could feed me. Suckling on my pacifier, I was relieved when we came to the floor they were looking for. We walked out into a hallway with just the guards but that seemed normal to me. My stomach gave another loud growl.

“I’m hungry, Angie,” I complained, realizing I was acting like a child. Shaking my head, I was startled when I just popped my binkie back in my mouth. My handler turned to smile at me in a comforting way.

“We’re almost there, little cow,” Angie said, giving me a loving look to reassure me. “Just hang on a little longer… I promise I’ll give you a big treat after I feed you… We’re almost there, little one…” Nodding my head, I continued to follow Angie down the hall with the doctor and the Commander. We finally came to a door and stopped. Huffing, I was impatient to get inside my new stall. My huffs were bringing smiles from Angie, the doctor and the Commander. Angie led me into a room that was opulent in its design. There were beautiful works of art on the walls and other decorations that was really impressive. My eyes widened in delight when I saw the TV. My stomach gave a huge growl getting me to look at Angie.

“I think you can give your little cow a tour of her new stall after you feed her, Handler Angela,” the Commander said, a smile on her lips that scared me. “You’ll have time to get settled into your cow’s new stall before she is to be milked again.”

“Of course, Commander,” Angie said, taking my lead rope off my head harness, “I’ll make sure to show my little one all of the new things she can do in her new stall.”

“I think we should be cautious at how hard we push the cow, Commander,” the doctor said, the commander looking at the doctor at once. “I think for the time being the cow can be milked every six hours. That way we don’t burn the cow out…”

“I sure as hell don’t want to burn the cow out,” the Commander said, as I stood there wishing the commander and the doctor would go away. “We’ll stick with every six hours… Keep that timeline in your mind, Handler Angela…”

“I’ll make sure to balance her activities and sleep around a six hour schedule, Ma’am,” Angie said, stroking my neck softly to comfort me.

“We’ll leave the little cow in your capable hands, handler,” the Commander said, and to my relief the two women left my stall.

“I’m hungry, Angie,” I said, pouting in my hunger and wanting to eat.

“All right, little one,” she said, comfort in her eyes looking into mine. “Let’s go to your new dining room and I’ll get you your meal.” Just about jumping up and down, I followed her through the new rooms to a dining chair. I went to the chair to sit down then popped my binkie out of my mouth. Smiling in a tender way, Angie went into the kitchen and came back with the two trays of food. There was a bottle on the second tray that I wanted but didn’t want.

“Here you go, little cow,” Angie said, the fork in her hand to start feeding me. “I know you’re going to love your meal…” She started feeding me plate after plate of food.

“It’s really good, Angie,” I said, really enjoying the food she was putting in my mouth.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your meal, little one,” she said, a reassuring smile on her pretty face. “You’re doing a great job eating, sweet one…” Smiling to her, I kept eating the food. We worked through the second tray then she came to the bottle. When she held the bottle out to me I hesitated to take it but it only last a moment. Between the look in her eyes and the desire in my mind, I took the large baby bottle in my hands and started suckling on it. Smiling, Angie took the trays away to let me work on my bottle. While she was out of the room, I took the bottle from my mouth to stare down at it.

“I’m eighteen years old,” I said, in that very soft voice. “I shouldn’t be suckling on a baby bottle… I shouldn’t…” The nipple of the bottle went back in my mouth so I could start suckling again. Angie came back out of the kitchen to smile at me.

“The best part is that you can have a bottle any time you want, little one,” she said, happiness coming to me at the idea I could have a bottle any time I wanted. “In this stall you’ve got a supply of bottles to enjoy… Does that make you happy, little girl?”

“Yes, Angie,” I said, finding to my horror that it did make me happy to know I could have a bottle any time I wanted. “I love my bottles…” Great satisfaction came to my handler watching me suckle on my bottle.

“Come with me and I’ll show you around your new stall, little cow,” she said, so I stood up from my eating chair to follow Angie into the front room. “Right here you can watch different shows just for you…” She pointed to the TV. I nodded my head still working on my baby bottle.

“Like the shows I watched in the medical laboratory, Angie?” I asked, thinking back to the shows that I really liked watching.

“Yes, little one,” Angie said, a grin in her eyes looking at me. “You can watch all of those kinds of shows now. Let me show you other things about your new stall…” I really didn’t want to leave the TV but I knew I had to follow Angie. She turned on the lights to a playroom. My eyes widened as I walked into the playroom.

“This is ‘your’ playroom, little cow,” she said, smiling as I walked around the room looking at the shelves of toys and books. “We can play some board games when you like…” She went over to show me a group of board games designed for young children.

“This is ‘my’ playroom, Angie?” I asked, my mind fighting between the delight of a young child and the horror of an eighteen year old girl fighting to stay my proper age. “All of these toys are ‘mine’?”

“Yes, little one,” she said, a stab of delight going through me. “All of these toys are ‘your’ toys…” I went around the room looking at the different toys while I suckled on my bottle. I came to some ‘books’ that attracted my attention. Slowly, I pulled one of the books out to open so I could look at it. It was a book about shapes and finding the different shapes in simple pictures. My mind struggled again between the young child’s delight and the eighteen year old young woman’s horror. Putting the book back on the shelf, I looked at a group of stuffed animals with even more delight.

“This is great, Angie,” I said, happy to see all the different things we could play with together. “There’s so much we can play with together…”

“Take a look at this, little cow,” Angie said, taking me over to a box filled with flash cards. I took out one of the decks of flash cards to see it was for drilling for shapes, colors and numbers. My head started spinning making me drop the cards to hold my head for a few moments. My handler was watching me closely seeming aware of the struggle going on in my mind. Suckling on the baby bottle seemed to clear my head so I picked the cards up off the floor.

“These look neat, Angie,” I said, putting the cards back in the box. “Will we get to play with them soon?”

“Do you want to learn your colors, numbers and shapes, little cow?” she asked. My head started spinning again as the two minds struggled in my head. The young adult in me knew I already knew my numbers, shapes and colors but the child mind slowly taking over felt I needed to learn them.

“Yes, Angie,” I said, my eyes going to look up into her caring eyes. “I want to learn my shapes, numbers and colors…”

“Do you want to learn you’re A, B, C’s, little one?” she asked, pushing my mind toward the young child mind. She pulled out the flash cards that had the alphabet on them. The letters were bight and had pictures to go with the letters.

“Yes, Angie,” I said, frowning as my bottle was empty. “I want to learn my A, B, C’s.”

“I’m sure you’ll pick it up quickly, sweet one,” she said, the cards going back in the box. Looking around the room, I was so very happy to have my own toys.

“I’m glad I have all of these toys, Angie,” I said, my eyes going down to my empty bottle. I popped my pacifier back in my mouth then turned to hold my empty bottle out to my handler.

“I see you’ve finished your bottle, little cow,” she said, taking the empty bottle from me. “Would you like a treat for finishing your bottle?”

“Sure, Angie,” I said, getting excited when she took a treat out of the pouch on her hip. I was quick to open my mouth so she could put the treat in my mouth. After that, she took me to be cleaned then I took a nap.

After one milking, Angie took me back to my new stall. I was starving so I was happy to get my lead rope off.

“I bet I can beat you to the dining room, little cow,” Angie said, a giggle of delight coming from me.

“I bet you I can beat you, Angie,” I said, then took off running through my stall to the dining room. I beat my handler jumping into my eating chair.

“Looks like you beat me, sweet one,” she said, stroking my neck softly in that loving way that was so reassuring. “I’ll get your trays of food… You sit there and suckle on your binkie while I’m in the kitchen.”

“All right, Angie,” I said, my pacifier going in my mouth so I could enjoy it. Smiling, the young woman went into the kitchen. Somewhere in my mind, the eighteen year old mind was desperately trying to get to my conscious mind. I was eighteen years old. I shouldn’t be suckling on a pacifier. I needed to take it out of my mouth and act my appropriate age. I was eighteen years old. Looking down at ‘my’ binkie, I popped it back in my mouth then went back to suckling on it. Angie came out with my two trays of food, my large baby bottle on the second tray. I knew I had to eat all of my food to get my baby bottle.

“Here you go, little cow,” she said, taking up the fork and smiling at me in that loving way. “Let’s get your meal eaten then I thought we’d work with your flash cards for a while. How does that sound to you, little one?”

“I’d love to work with my flash cards with you, Angie,” I said, delight shining in my eyes at the thought of playing with Angie. “I love working on my flash cards with you, Angie.”

“I’m glad, little cow,” she said, feeding me plate after plate of food. “Why do I feed you, little one?” That was an easy question.

“Because I can’t feed myself, Angie,” I said, knowing full well I couldn’t feed myself. Angie took care of me and always fed me. “I need for you to feed me…”

“I know, sweet one,” she said, stroking my neck in that comforting way I loved so much. “Keep eating, little one… You’re almost done with your meal…” Nodding my head, I worked my way through the second tray till all of the food was gone.

“Do I get my bottle now, Angie?” I asked, anxious to get my bottle. “I finished my meal…”

“You get your bottle, little cow,” she said, handing me my baby bottle. Grinning, I started suckling on the bottle enjoying the taste of my bottle.

“It’s very good, Angie,” I said, happy to have my bottle in my mouth.

“I’m glad it pleases you,” she said, the trays going back into the kitchen. She came back out to smile at me as I happily suckled on my large baby bottle. “Let’s go into your playroom and work on your flash cards.”

“Ok, Angie,” I said, holding tight to my bottle as we went to my playroom. It pleased me to know all the toys in ‘my’ playroom were my toys. Angie got the box of flash cards and we went to sit on the floor.

“Where do you want to start, little cow?” the young woman asked, holding the box out to me so I could choose the first set of flash cards. Looking over the different sets of cards I decided on the deck with the letters of the alphabet and pictures.

“Let’s start with these,” I said, giving the deck of flash cards to my handler.

“The alphabet… A very good choice,” Angie said, taking the set of cards from me. Suckling on my bottle, I waited patiently. “Let’s start… Can you tell what this letter is?” She held up a card with an apple on the card. I knew what letter went with apple.

“A… A is for apple,” I said, a smile coming to Angie’s face. “A is for apple…”

“Very good, little cow,” she said, the card going face down on the floor. “What’s this one?” I looked at the picture closely. There was a balloon on the card but I couldn’t remember what letter went with balloon.

“D…?” I asked, knowing full well it wasn’t the letter D in my eighteen year old mind.

“No, not D,” the young woman said, holding the card out so I could take a good look at it. “Try again… What letter goes with balloon?” After a minute, it finally came to me.

“B… B is for balloon,” I said, hopeful that I was right this time.

“Very good, sweet one,” she said, making sure I got a good look at the card. “B is for balloon… Let’s try this one…” My handler held up the next card for me to take a hard look at. There was a cat on the card and I knew that letter.

“It a C,” I said, excited to see the cat and know the letter. “C is for cat… C is for cat…”

“You’re so smart,” she said, putting the cards down for a moment to take out a treat from her pouch. “I think you deserve a treat…” I crawled over to her to get the treat. Once she put it in my mouth and went back to where I’d left my bottle. We continued through the alphabet till we went all the way through the alphabet, then she shuffled the deck so I had to work a little harder since they weren’t in order. Once we’d done that for a while, Angie looked down at her watch.

“It’s time to walk on the track, cow,” she said, holding out the deck of flash cards to me. “Put your cards away so we can go to the track. You know how much you like the track…” I did like the track a lot with the meadow and the cows mooing. I put the flash cards away then turned to look at my handler in excitement. My bottle was empty which was a good thing since I was going to the track.

“Can I have another bottle when we get back, Angie?” I asked, as my handler took the empty bottle from me.

“Yes, you can have another bottle when we get back to your stall,” she said, a smile on her pretty face. “I’ll be right back… You stay right here and enjoy your binkie.”

“All right, Angie,” I said, popping my binkie into my mouth to suckle on it. I found suckling on my pacifier very soothing. Angie came back with my lead rope. Once it was connected to my head harness my handler led me out into the hall so we could go to my track.

“How would you like to watch a little TV when we get back, little one?” she asked, excitement coming to me at the thought of watching some TV.

“I love watch Daisy the flower,” I said, knowing it was one of my favorite TV show. “And Lady Berry… They’re so much fun…”

“If you want to watch them so much then I’ll let you watch some TV,” my handler said, as we reached the door that led to my track. “You can have your bottle while you watch the TV… Would you like that, little one?”

“I’d love it, Angie,” I said, nearly jumping up and down in my excitement. As we were walking down the short hall into the track room my head desperately tried to clear again making me hesitate for a moment. Angie turned to look into my eyes with comfort in her eyes. I was suckling on my pacifier but she could see my mind was trying to ‘clear’ again.

“I think you deserve a green treat for being a very good little cow, little girl,” she said, taking a treat out of the pouch she kept them in on her belt. Excited, I took my binkie from my mouth long enough for me to eat up the green treat. It tasted really good so enjoyed chewing it up. After I ate the treat, my head felt better. I wasn’t confused anymore.

“Thank you for the treat, Angie,” I said, happy to be given such a tasty treat. “It was very good…” I popped my pacifier back in my mouth to happily suckle on it.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, little cow,” she said, then led me down onto the track. As soon as we were on the track the mooing started I loved to listen to the moos when I walked on the track. It was very relaxing. We started walking on the track that was like walking in a meadow. The moos were all around me making me very happy. My handler turned to smile at me in that way that meant she had a fun idea. I loved it when Angie came up with a new game. It was always a ton of fun.

“Why don’t you try mooing with the moos you’re hearing, little one,” she said. The idea of mooing with the moos on the track did sound like fun. “Give it a try…” Taking my binkie from my mouth I gave a little ‘moo’. “You can do better than that, little cow…” I mooed really loud giggling in delight. Mooing again, I was delighted with it. As we walked around the track I mooed with the moos I was hearing enjoying every moo. I was disappointed when we came to the end of our time on the track.

“Time to return to your stall, little cow,” she said, smiling at the delight in my eyes.

“You were right, Angie,” I said, ready to put my binkie back in my mouth. “Mooing is a lot of fun on the track.

“I’m glad it made you happy, cow,” she said, taking a green treat from her pouch. “This is for mooing so good, little one.” Delighted I gobbled up my treat then popped my pacifier back in my mouth to suckle happily.

Back in my stall, Angie turned the TV on then went to get my bottle. Daisy came on the screen getting me to giggle in delight.

“Hi, little cow,” the puppet flower said, a smile on her cute face looking at me.

“Hi, little cow,” Lady Berry said, my mind working on how much I loved to watch this show.

“Hi, Daisy,” I said, talking to the TV as I was getting into the habit of doing. Lady Bird was sitting next to Daisy flapping her wings smiling at me. “Hi, Lady Berry…”

“It’s time to work on our colors, little cow,” Daisy said, making me very excited to work on my colors with my favorite flower. Angie came in with my bottle so I suckled on my bottle while I watched the TV.

“I love to work on my colors with Daisy, Angie,” I said, my eyes going up to look into her eyes with delight.

“I know you do, little one,” she said, a soft smile in her eyes looking down at me. “You just sit there and enjoy your bottle and your show, little cow.” Nodding my head, I suckled on my bottle and watched the TV intently.

“What color is this, little cow?” Daisy asked, a picture of a blue flower came on the screen.

“That’s blue,” I said, happy with myself for knowing the color.

“You’re right, little cow,” the flower said, pleasure coming to me that I got it right. “This flower is blue.” It never occurred to me the TV was talking back to me. In my young child mind I thought that all TVs talked to you.

“What color is this flower?” she asked, the picture of a yellow flower coming up. “Can you tell me what color this is?”

“Yellow, Daisy,” I said, enjoying my bottle in between the flowers.

“Very good, little one,” Daisy said, a giggle coming from me. “Let’s try this color… What color is this flower?” Looking at the color, I couldn’t seem to remember what the color was. After looking at the flower for few minutes I just couldn’t think of the name of the color.

“I don’t know, Daisy,” I said, pouting that I couldn’t remember the name of the color.

“It’s ok, little cow,” she said, comforting in her gentle voice to reassuring me. “You’re still a ‘little’ cow so you wouldn’t know all your colors… The color of this flower is ‘purple’… Can you say ‘purple’, little one?”

“Purple,” I said, proud that I could say the word. “The flower is purple…”

“Very good, cow,” the flower said, looking delighted with me. Her pride made me feel pride as we went through a list of colors. Once I’d gone through all of the color flowers Lady Berry came onto the screen.

“Do you want to work on your shapes, little cow?” the puppet bird asked, excitement coming to be that I was going to work on my shapes.

“Yes, Lady Berry,” I said, gigging in some amusement watching the ‘bird’ flapping her wings. “I love to work on my shapes with you…”

“I’m glad you like to work on your shapes with me, little cow,” she said, my mind working on remembering my shapes. “Let’s start with this one, little cow… Can you tell me what this shape is?” The picture of a yellow triangle came on the screen.

“That’s a triangle, Lady Berry,” I said, taking a moment to suckle on my bottle.

“Very good, little cow,” the bird said, a happy look on her bird face. “Let’s try this one…” I knew this one easy.

“That’s a circle, Lady Berry,” I said, giggling in my delight to get it right.

“Very good, little one,” she said, her wings flapping in her happiness of how well I was doing. We went through every shape. There were some I didn’t know but she said I’d learn them as I ‘grew up’. Once the show was over, it was time for some playtime in my playroom. I loved playing in my playroom with Angie.

“Will you read to me, Angie?” I asked, excited to be going into the playroom with my handler.

“Sure, little cow,” the young woman said, smiling as I dashed across the room to get my favorite book. It was ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. Smiling, Angie took a seat in her rocking chair while I sat at her feet suckling on my bottle.

“This one is my favorite book,” I said, excited to listen to Angie read to me.

“I know, little cow,” she said, opening the book to the first page. “One day Little Red Riding Hood’s mother came to Little Red Riding Hood with a basket of goodies.

‘Take this basket to your grandmother who lived on the other side of the woods, Little Red Riding Hood,’ her mother said, handing the basket to the little girl…” As Angie read to me my bottle ran out so I popped my pacifier in my mouth. Once we’d gotten through the book I decided I wanted to play with some toys.

“Go get the toy you want to play with, little cow,” the young woman said, getting me to go to the shelves of toys to see which one I wanted to play with. I chose a toy that had different shaped blocks you put through same shaped holes on the bucket.

“What about this one, Angie?” I asked, holding out the preschool toy to her. Angie gave me a loving smile joining me sitting on the floor.

“This is a very good toy, little one,” she said, getting all of the blocks out of the bucket. “Show me the blue circle block…” Looking over the blocks I picked up the blue circle block.

“This is a blue circle, Angie,” I said, holding it out to her with delight in my eyes.

“Put the block in the right hole, little cow,” she said, so I put the block through the circle hole on the bucket. “What’s this one?” She was holding up the yellow triangle block.

“That’s a yellow triangle,” I said, suckling on my binkie between my answers. She let me put it in the proper hole and we went through all of the blocks before it was time to be milked again.