The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a little story, selfishly written, with a thin veil of cheap prose to hide its true purpose: to sate personal desires I could never otherwise express. Maybe you’ll like it. More likely, I’m afraid, you won’t; because my story is focused on the journey more than the destination. I’m sorry about that. I don’t want you to go into this story expecting anything but a hodgepodge of badly contrived mechanics forcing my fictive self into the situations my private fantasies always lead to. Oh well. By the way! I have an email: , and even a homepage: http://riverkitten.googlepages.com.

Do as you will but do no harm.

Doublespeak

She gave Teoh Song a nod and he saluted her before heading off. He was a crewman in her group; a cocky young asian man with a bit of a daredevil attitude. By a hair, she was his superior, hence the salute. Teoh was not one to ignore formalities, cockiness notwithstanding.

Sophie was a young officer on the star ship Catheria. She was dressed in one of three standard fleet uniforms. Hers was a light grey uniform with darker decorations, a close fit and flat surfaces. Her blonde hair with its dark highlights was neatly tied up, revealing her sharp but young facial features.

She stared into the darkness outside of the window. They were traveling in a dark region where the light of all stars was blotted out. Maybe two planets had collided here and turned into a cloud of dust and rocks—a cloud large enough that Catheria was just a speck in the middle. Outside of the porthole there was nothing. It was so black she could just as well have been looking at a black wall panel. She strained her eyes in vain; there were no stars, no planets, not even a faint cloud of gas.

A light shudder through the hull of the space ship made her aware that they were adjusting course. This was the tenth time in just a few weeks, by her count. This was worrisome since the vessel was supposed to be on a straight path, and straight paths usually did not need adjustments.

She had resolved not to think about it. There were rumors; horrible ones that she did not want to entertain. What if the ship really was lost, the darkness not natural but a means to deprive them of their star chart based navigation?

Someone had suggested there was an alien species and that it wanted to do something to them. Another had said something was already happening, fueling a conspiracy like fear by asking if Sophie too hadn’t noticed people acting a little bit off, a little bit weird... She felt a chill run down her body.

She noticed the time and hurried onwards. Everyone on the ship had duties. She had been recently reassigned to cleaning duty herself. It was not a welcome change from her normal duties as an officer for space missions. It hurt her ego that she of a Corporal’s rank would have to clean up dirt instead of leading her small crew. But there were no space missions here. Nothing to see in the pitch black reigning outside. She stepped into a grey little room lit by a strip of light near the ceiling. It was the prototypical room for the ship. When no-one was in it the light would turn into a dim blue; just barely enough to navigate by in case the sensors were wrong about the room being empty. There were storage compartments up both the left and the right wall. Behind a table—adorned just enough with red cloth details so that it would not look clinical—stood two men conversing quietly.

One was a tall lieutenant with the dark command uniform and a crewcut. She had never seen him before. Unusual that she hadn’t, considering his rank, but it was a large ship. His uniform consisted of pants pressed for perfect creases and a jacket opening on his left side, closed with no buttons nor a zipper. The uniform made it look like the jacket was staying closed by its own force. She knew it was held together by a simple magnetic clip.

“There you are, Corporal Lavis,” he said to her. He smiled and headed for the door. Even as he went, he introduced the other man. The other man was a civilian with brown curly hair and matching brown eyes. His face was not old but his hair was thinning. “This is Fabian. He will take charge of you and provide your new duties,” the lieutenant said.

“Thank you lieutenant.” She saluted. He left.

Sophie didn’t like the wording of the introduction but she made the effort to smile at Fabian. He smiled back awkwardly. There was a silence.

He cleared his throat. “So! Coporal Lavis—” He interrupted himself. “May I call you Sophie?” She didn’t know why he was asking. She looked at him blankly for a moment and he revoked his question.

“Nevermind. Corporal Lavis, I am just going to give you your instructions and you can get started.” He glanced at a PDA in his hand, its screen glowing dimly. “You are being assigned to clean the Tenial Reactance room.” She was unfamiliar with what that was exactly. But reactance implied energy, and she felt a measure of satisfaction that she hadn’t been assigned to the most menial kind of cleaning at least.

He opened one of the storage compartments and pulled out a small package. He put it on the table and continued the job introduction. “The Reactance room can only be cleaned by a slave slut.”

As he said it she felt dizzy, like had she lost track of her thoughts abruptly. She tried to remember what he was telling her. It felt like he had said something... offensive. She felt upset even that she couldn’t remember exactly what it was. “What?” she snapped.

“I said the Reactance room can only be cleaned with a Live Suit,” he repeated nervously. He looked intimidated. She immediately regretted snapping at him. She wondered why she had been so much on edge, since clearly he hadn’t said anything bad.

She had to be more respectful, she chided herself. Much more respectful. “Oh. I’m not familiar with that kind of equipment,” she said.

“Don’t worry. But you need to serve obediently.”

Again, that dizziness struck her. She put her hand on one of the storage doors to steady herself, trying to hide her disorientation. She didn’t want to look like she was slow or not attentive, yet she had to beg his pardon again. “Come again?” she said. This time she didn’t snap.

Fabian cleared his throat as if trying to make his voice more clear. “I told you not to worry, but you need to reserve one immediately.” If he was noticing her lack of attention he wasn’t showing it.

She felt better, oddly relieved that the man hadn’t taken offence. She made a mental note to be nicer and more pleasing. She couldn’t stay focused for even five seconds, and being more pleasing was the least thing she could do. “Oh, it’s hard to reserve a Live Suit?” she asked. She glanced towards the package the man had taken out. “I take it that’s not one then?”

The man looked uncomfortable. “No ma’am, this is plan B. I’m sure you’d want plan B. It even makes you wet,” he said.

Her thoughts drifted off and she couldn’t remember what the man had said, again. What was wrong with her attention span today? “Huh?” she said. For some reason she felt a heat in her tummy spread downwards. She felt a bit embarrassed. Maybe that was why she couldn’t focus on what the man was saying.

He still looked uncomfortable. “I’m sure you wouldn’t want plan B. It makes even me fret,” he repeated. That made more sense and Sophie felt more at ease again.

* * *

On her way to the storage central of the ship, Sophie felt her wits come back to her. She also felt an embarrassing tingle between her legs. She wasn’t a prude but this was a bit inappropriate in the middle of the day. She wondered if the tingle was because of her wild imagination: she had been thinking about Fabian’s plan B in a most disturbing way, imagining it to be horribly sexual. Somehow it was an exciting thought.

The storage central was just a plain counter in front of a computer, a couple of shelves and an opening for an automatic warehouse retrieval system. The warehouse system was preferable over a normal row of high shelves and aisles between them. Space was a commodity and a robotic system could store more things in a smaller area and still keep it perfectly organized.

An older crew member worked the late shift. His hair was dyed dark but the wrinkles in his skin revealed his age.

Sophie got in line for the storage desk. There was a girl in front of her that she recognized. It was Ensign Jenna Watson, a young astro-navigation officer. Sophie had met her on occasion but never really had a reason to say more than ‘hi’ in passing.

For some reason Jenna refused to look Sophie’s way today, and she was shifting her weight from one foot to the other. As Jenna reached the man working the desk she leaned forward to whisper her request. Sophie found this odd and it made her very curious. The man just gave a nod, and Sophie sighed lightly as she had wanted to find out what Jenna had asked for.

Out of the blue, Jenna said, “Please abuse my obedience,” to the service man. Both Sophie and the man behind the desk looked stumped and confused for a second. Sophie felt lightheaded. She hadn’t been paying attention again. Jenna noticed the funny looks. “I said please excuse the inconvenience,” she repeated herself.

The service man looked dazed for a moment more than Sophie. Sophie thought it was strange that the man just stood there, but it was brief.

“Ensign, what did you want again?” the man said when he was browsing the computer. Did he forget already? Jenna blushed quickly. Now the man was too far away to whisper. “I... Uh...” she said. The man looked over at her. She straightened up a bit and steeled herself. “I... wanted some hair removal cream.”

The service man nodded and entered something on his computer. A humming sound emanated from the wall as the system began to fetch something from the storage area. “For extra sensitive skin like the pubic region you said, right?” the man prodded in a conversational tone. He could have been talking about something like the weather.

Jenna blushed and so did Sophie, who watched with growing astonishment as Jenna cooperated with the man’s obvious insinuations and answered: “Yes.”

The man didn’t humiliate Jenna any further and turned to Sophie. “What can I get for you, Corporal?” he asked politely, noting her marks.

She felt dizzy again suddenly. She lost track of what she was going to say. “I want Live Suits to not be here,” she managed to push through the fog without losing the sentence. She felt satisfied she had managed to say that clearly.

The man blinked confusedly.

She mustn’t have been as clear as she had thought. “I want a Live Suit, from here,” she repeated.

The man lit up a bit. “Oh!” Then he turned around and typed something on the computer. Half a second later he turned back around. “I’m sorry, we’re actually all out.” The screen seemed to say 11 units. Sophie assumed she was reading it wrong.

When she left the man gave a small bottle to Jenna. “You’ll be bare as a slave.”

“What?”

“You take care for the day.”

* * *

Fabian sighed. “Well, nothing to do about it, if there’s no suit. The job has to be done none the less—I’m sure you understand.” He pulled a hand through his hair and glanced down her uniform. “The Live Suit is a bio material suit, hence the ‘funny’ name. The Reactance room may not be entered while carrying any synthetic materials like the kind that our normal uniforms are made out of.”

Sophie felt a growing heat inside. She would normally be upset at her body, but she remembered her vow to behave with Fabian. She had already snapped at him needlessly once. She had to behave well despite her unsuitable case of randy feelings. This was a good chance to do so. “I understand,” she said. “I’ll do it whatever it takes.”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

She nodded mutely.

“Alright,” he said. “You want to be absolutely helpless and submissive.”

She looked at him confusedly. Had he said something? Her head spun for a brief moment. She made herself focus again.

“I said I’ll try to be absolutely helpful, but... assertive.” Fabian struck another apologetic look.

She thought the wording was a bit funny. Did he say he was going to be assertive?

As she thought about it, it made sense. She wouldn’t like what he was about to tell her, it seemed like. So he better be assertive. She needed strong leadership to get through. She wasn’t sure why that hadn’t made sense initially.

“Go into the room behind me to the right and discard your current uniform,” he said. “I also need you to take a shower. Make your body as properly clean as you can.”

She felt a moment of resistance. Why was this civilian talking to her like if he could tell her what to do? He was essentially asking her to get naked for him without any explanation.

Then she felt that melt away, replaced by a somewhat foreign desire to simply be obedient. Why did she always have to argue about everything? For once she could do what she was told. It wasn’t like she had taken care of herself so well today. She hadn’t managed to get that Live Suit, she had not paid attention when spoken to, she had given Fabian grief for no reason other than that she couldn’t hear.

In fact she didn’t feel too confident. She might do well to be absolutely submissive. Even if it sounded ‘threatening’ to submit, it just made sense when she was this unable to be independent.

Having made her decision she quietly passed the man and went into the room behind him on the right. It was a rather small locker room, built to serve janitors and cleaners doing dirty work. It had a light strip and several small, lockable storage compartments on the left.

She asked the computer to lock the door.

“You are not authorized to lock this door,” the computer voice responded with its ever pleasant female voice. At least the door closed.

She found herself embarrassed again. She opened up her uniform anyhow. It was similar to the lieutenant’s with a magnetic clip closing the jacket. Underneath she had a comfortable blue tee. She took it off, and her bra too, putting all the items in a locker which happened to be open. She shuddered lightly as she figured out that plan B was simply that she’d have to do the cleaning naked. For a moment there was a whisper in her head again. It didn’t feel right that the man could just make her work revealed like that. Surely that couldn’t be standard procedure. The whisper didn’t linger though. She felt exposed and vulnerable as she took her shoes, socks and uniform pants off, leaving her in just her white panties.

The young officer’s body was in good shape, and her skin was almost unblemished and softly tanned. She was concerned about her appearance enough to actually tan even on a space ship. Her nipples now stood stiff from her well rounded, if a bit modestly sized, breasts. With her type of uniform and the small amount of time she spent in civilian clothing, there weren’t many opportunities for skirts. So most people wouldn’t even know, but her legs were toned and touchable.

She felt ashamed. But again, she had been rude and for once she should follow instructions. Besides without someone to help and guide her she’d be both vulnerable and lost, as dizzy as she was today. With this she convinced herself that she had to do as she had been told, even that it bothered her. She took off her panties, putting them in the locker together with everything else.

She turned around and found the shower in a small connected room. She went in and got the water on. She took her time as she soaked and lathered up, making sure to scrub herself down really well like she had been instructed. It wouldn’t look good if she couldn’t do a simple cleaning job right by dragging dirt into the Tenial Reactance room, whatever that was.

As she washed off the soap suds her hands slowed to a stop over the light fuzz of her pubic hair. “I’m not clean and proper for a slave position,” she told herself quietly. She shook her head as she felt a bit dizzy. I’m not clean and proper for a Live mission, she corrected herself mentally. She wasn’t sure what she had just said.

If she removed that hair it’d make her cleaner. It’d allow her to better serve her mission. She fingered her slit slowly as she thought about it. It all made perfect sense to her. She thought about the problem for a bit more. It struck her that she’d look so much more submissive. She had eased a finger in between her lower lips now, and she felt her sex twitch like had the submissive thought aroused her more. She decided that of course it hadn’t. She was a Corporal. Not some random submissive girl deeply needing to be dominated and being made furiously aroused and wet by the thought of being forced to execute ‘plan B’ naked and exposed.

She drew a short breath thinking about it. She turned off the water before sliding down the wall to sit on the bathroom floor. What was she doing? She blushed feeling her inner thighs tense up more with every touch of her fingers. This was naughty.

Still, she was a grown woman. If she really wanted to play with herself in the shower she could. Nothing wrong with that. Having rationalized the action, she began to play in earnest.

Her fingers slid up and down her young sex, her left hand caressing over her bare tummy and up to her breasts too. She bit her lip as not to moan. Her mind filled with wonderful images of... very strange things which she would not normally think of. Like obeying. Or being told what to wear. She thought about one of the ship uniforms which had a very submissive slant. It existed on the ship for the purposes of a small cultural faction, and at least in Sophie’s eyes it spoke of obedience. It was the only uniform in the star fleet with a mandatory skirt for women for one thing. She squirmed as she kept caressing herself urgently. Her thoughts returned to something that also looked very submissive in her eyes: not having her pubic hair. It didn’t take long before the young woman had a wonderful orgasm where she was sitting on the wet shower floor. She squeezed her hand between her legs as she did.

Before long she was massaging the contents of a hair removal cream tube, similar to the one Jenna had received, into her pubic region. How lucky that one had been here in the shower. She wasn’t satisfied until she couldn’t find a single hair down there after rinsing. Like a good slave girl. For the first time the thought didn’t whisk away the moment after she thought it, and her sex tingled because of it.

Still, she dismissed her concern about the thought. For this job a certain amount of submissiveness was clearly required, so she could just as well allow herself to feel it. So what if she played around with some little ‘slave’ fantasy? It was only in her head.

Without warning, the door slid open to the room outside of the shower. Fabian said, “I assume you’re done. Do you wish to be inspected, Corporal?”

That should have been absurd and she was faintly aware of it. But of course someone would have to check her. What if she had failed to clean herself properly? She could defile that which she was meant to clean. “Yes please. What do you want me to do?” she asked. She felt satisfied about her submissiveness. She didn’t know why.

“Oh, simply come out and position yourself in an accessible way,” the man said assertively.

Even that she had said yes she now felt ashamed. It was not in her nature to want to be seen naked after all. But now she didn’t have a choice. She toweled off and came back into the grey main room. Without a word she laid herself down on her back on the table. She put her hands behind her head so they wouldn’t be in the way and opened her legs to show how clean she was down there too. She felt incredibly exposed but this was what he had requested.

Fabian looked honestly embarrassed. He hesitated.

Her head spun for a second. There was something... touching her mind somehow. What was it? She tried to focus on it but she lost it. Instead she said something: “Dominate me harder!”

Or what was it she had said now again? She lost it. That didn’t seem right what she remembered. In fact it seemed very unlikely she’d say something like that. Oh. She must have said “What’s the matter?” She repeated that out loud.

The civilian now looked much less nervous as had he been much relieved by her question. “Oh I didn’t expect a Corporal to be hairless down there,” he said. He must not realize she had done that to herself just then. He thought she must have been hairless all along, and she blushed because of it. Before she could argue he said, “Do you have a dominant boyfriend perhaps?” He said it like if this had been a normal topic. Perhaps it was given the circumstances. She could understand if it looked like it. He was just trying to be polite.

“No, I don’t have a boyfriend like that, Sir,” she said. She was not sure why she added the Sir.

She just laid still with her legs open as he slowly looked over her body. He didn’t touch her but he did lean in a bit to study her upper body. He checked her from the top of her shoulders to the tip of her toes, lingering on her breasts, tummy and groin.

“Dominant girlfriend then, perhaps. You share a room with that girl, Julie, don’t you?” he asked.

She felt herself blush lightly. She shouldn’t have to put up with a conversation like this. Yet she felt vulnerable and cornered. “I do share room with her but she’s not... I mean I don’t have a dominant girlfriend either!” she defended herself. She didn’t know why he knew the name of her roommate.

“Just want to look like a submissive good girl then, huh?”

Her heart beat a bit faster since that’s exactly what she had been thinking about in the shower. She gathered her strength and frowned. “Who said I’m a submissive? I’m nothing of the sort,” she said with proper indignation.

Whatever had possessed Fabian seemed to recede a little bit and he looked apologetic. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to assume, Corporal.” He cleared his throat nervously. “You look fine. Lets get you to your work place.”

She stood up and covered herself with her arms as she was no longer being inspected. Once again she felt a strange discomfort and dissatisfaction with having spoken up. She needed to behave better. Much better.

Somehow even with this step back she felt like she was close to behaving good now. Much closer than earlier. First she had become more submissive; then she had cleaned herself very well. One more thing would push her over the edge to be a very good girl. While Fabian turned to open the package he had taken out before, Sophie lightly felt her own hairlessness. It was so bad to touch herself but it was nearly impossible to resist. ‘Like a submissive good girl,’ he had said.

She stilled her hand, placing it just to cover herself properly, as he opened the package. The ‘plan B’ package. It contained a very small electronic tool. And a metal collar. “A collar marks the slave ultimately,” Fabian said.

She blanked out. What was that again?

Having gotten used to her never hearing anything he repeated immediately, “A collar makes the Live Suit ultimately,” he said. “The suit might work for the body but the collar prevents stuff from outside the Live Suit to fall. Like your hair,” he explained. “So we’ve taken care of your body, Corporal, but you’ll need this collar too.”

She looked at the collar suspiciously. How would that do anything about her hair? Deep in the back of her head another line of thought carried on: if she put a collar on something would change. She felt a bit of concern and filed the thought for later. “A collar?” she asked incredulously.

The brown haired man looked bothered still. “Yes, I’m sorry, I know it has a certain... connotation to it. But the engineers are pragmatic. If you needed to install a piece of electronics just above the top of a Live Suit, where’d you put it?”

She didn’t buy that. She was still very exposed and didn’t feel like arguing, but she just didn’t buy it. “My hair is shoulder length, you know. The collar wouldn’t be underneath it. Not even if I had a Live Suit on.”

Fabian looked at the collar with a stumped look on his face. “You know what, you’re right. I’m not sure how I was thinking there.” There was an awkward silence. Doubly so for Sophie as she still wasn’t dressed.

The brown haired cleaning man pondered the collar at length. “You know what, there’s... just something odd about all of this,” he finally said. “I just can’t remember why I thought it was natural that a collar would be part of some cleaning equipment.”

She felt his concern too. Wasn’t there something wrong about all of this? In fact this whole cleaning job was a little bit odd. Sure, it was reasonable that she had to be naked. But it was still so... unusual! She had never heard of someone cleaning this way before. Why couldn’t they just wait for a Live Suit to become available?

She was about to say this but was interrupted.

The door slid open and the lieutenant with the crewcut was there. He looked calm, yet Sophie noticed he was suppressing a hard breath. Had he run?

“Is there a problem here?” he asked like if Sophie’s nudity wasn’t strange at all. How had he known there was a problem? She filed this thought for later too.

Fabian gave an uneasy smile. “No problem Sir, but... I don’t know, I’m just a bit confused. The replacement package for the Live Suit contains an electronic collar of this sort. Why does the Corporal need to wear this again?”

The lieutenant remained at the door. He clasped his hands in front of him as he considered his answer. They were completely quiet as he took his time. At length, he said, “She would feel totally pliant and punishable.”

Sophie felt a fog in her mind. She grabbed Fabian’s arm so as she wouldn’t fall. What was this dizziness? Was she getting sick?

The lieutenant waited for a moment. “Didn’t you hear me? She’ll be Tenial compliant and admissible. Without the device she simply won’t be compliant nor allowed to step inside a Tenial Reactance room. You know this.” His facial expression softened up a bit. “Fabian, you’re worried because she’s a Corporal and thus you’re letting her manipulate you. Don’t let her rank fool you—like any naked girl she’d rather stall in this position than have to leave the room to do her job.”

She didn’t like the way he was talking about her but she kept it inside. She had to behave after all. She was suddenly afraid that she might be punished for causing so much trouble at every turn. Corporal or not, she had been a bad girl. She might even deserve to be punished thoroughly.

“Get angry,” the lieutenant said, his voice casual.

Another spell of dizziness.

“I said get going!” the lieutenant barked at Fabian.

Fabian seemed agitated. “Got it, Sir!” His neck was stiff as he said it.

The lieutenant nodded politely at Sophie and then left.

Fabian looked at her again. He had changed. “Alright. So you’re just screwing with me, huh? Okay. You want to play hard, I’ve got two things for you. One, put on this.” He handed the collar to her.

She felt her self-confidence shrivel even further. Now he was upset. If she got punished it was her fault. She hadn’t been at all as submissive as she had aimed for. Reluctantly she placed the thin metal collar around her neck and it locked magnetically with a snap. She could feel it automatically tighten. It emitted a whirring sound as it did and soon it was very snug around her throat. She found herself shudder lightly as it locked in its final position.

Fabian seemed upset, perhaps because the lieutenant had barked at him. “I’ll let you know that I don’t appreciate you stalling. Do you think you’re the only one with a job here? I’m late already because you couldn’t find a goddamn suit and spent 40 minutes in the shower doing god knows what. So I’m going to teach you to deal with a bit of nudity.”

She swallowed and looked at him uncertainly. She was already naked. It wasn’t like she could become any more naked. What was he going to teach her?

He deftly cleared up her confusion by entering the locker room where she had showered. He closed and locked the locker where she had put her clothes and then pocketed the key. He turned and stared into her eyes for a second. She felt her legs grow weak and her sex weirdly enough heat up again. She blushed.

He came back out and put a hand on the small of her back. He placed the small cleaning tool in her hand and without a word he lead her to the third and last door of the room. It opened up to reveal a small and cramped service tunnels with just as grey colors. There were doors on each side. At the first bend of the tunnel he opened up one of the doors. “Clean, Corporal,” he said and roughly shoved her inside.

She fell onto her butt in the small space inside of the room, still wondering what had happened to that man. She wanted to shout, ‘You’re crazy you perverted fuck!’ but she couldn’t make herself. In fact the more she tried the worse she felt. She silently recounted every bad thing she had done so far. The conclusion could not be escaped. She had to be punished. And he had told her what to do, so that’s what she would do.

The room had a small energy unit in the center. Tenial Reactance she supposed. The little cleaning tool she had was a lot like the energy form of a toothbrush. At the top it had a bristle of light coming out of it. She found that when she pointed the bristle towards darker spots in the column of the energy unit, they disappeared.

* * *

Four hours later she still hadn’t finished. She was crawling around the unit on all fours, getting little bits of darkness out of it one by one. Every twenty minutes or so Fabian opened the door and looked inside. “Are you done yet?” he would ask. It was making her increasingly stressed out. She was working as fast she could.

She had gotten quite used to the faint glow of the machine when, without warning, it grew brighter. She pulled back, uncertain about what had caused the change. Had she broken something?

She sat down on the floor and waited to see if it would go back to normal.

Eventually the door opened and Fabian looked inside. He looked at the core. “It has turned on. You better be finished,” he said.

She bit her lower lip a bit, covering herself yet again as she was still naked and the man stared at her without any shame. She sat on the floor with her feet pulled up to cover her sex and her arms over her breasts. “I... didn’t finish,” she admitted.

“How much left?”

She was afraid to say it. “A lot.”

He looked less angry now though and for a while she thought he might just let it slip. She felt relieved.

“Make me fuck you,” he said.

Her head spun and she felt like she was going to fall even that she was sitting on the floor. It passed quickly. “Come again?”

“I said it may be a faulty tool. It shouldn’t take that long to do this job.”

She was even more afraid despite his calmness. She felt convinced he was angry somehow. But if he was going to play nice, okay. All the better for her. “May I go now?” she asked.

He nodded.

She got up and headed out of the little room. She accidentally brushed her bare hip against his hand as she got out. “Sorry,” she mumbled. She headed for the room with the cleaning supplies.

He looked at his hand stupidly and then followed her.

“I’m not giving your uniform back,” he said, but more uncertainly now. She wondered if she could push him to give it back anyhow.

But she still felt bad. She deserved her punishment. In fact she deserved worse. She was certain there was nothing faulty about the cleaning tool and that she had just been impossibly lazy. “Sir, that’s... okay. I realize I deserve the punishment now. I’m... sorry,” she said. “And in fact I... didn’t finish because I was slow.” She swallowed as she felt her heart pound. Why was she saying these things? She’d get herself into even more trouble. She had to shut up.

She didn’t shut up. “I understand if you need to punish me further.” She felt butterflies in her tummy as that sentence felt so submissive.

She had stopped to turn around just as the man entered the room. He ended up almost walking into her bare body.

He seemed stunned.

“I can’t give you your time back, Sir,” she said. Her emotions were growing faster than she could contain them. She wasn’t one to cry in public, yet she felt tears in her eyes. She felt devastated about how bad she had been and how her disobedience had caused trouble. There was no way she could ever make it up. “Is there... anything else I can do for you, Sir?” she asked quietly.

He stared at her, still looking just as stunned. For a time he said nothing, but in his eyes she could see the possibilities dawn on him.

“Turn around,” he said sharply.

She complied, feeling her heart beat faster. She had to submit. She had to be punished.

“Bend over.” Before she had time to comply, he put a hand on her back and forced her down, mashing her breasts into the table. She dropped the cleaning tool; it fell onto the floor with a plastic clatter. She acutely felt the material of his pants against her bare behind. “Corporal, what did you say you wanted me to do?” he asked.

She shivered. She realized he was either just playing around with her or he wanted to avoid being thrown into the brig later should she come to her senses. (Was she out of her senses? She couldn’t focus on the thought.) Either way she felt she had to be punished. It was a need as natural as her will to live. She felt obedient. It made her wet. She didn’t want to say something so lewd but she did: “Please punish me! Take my body if you have to...”

He did not need more encouragement. He dropped his pants and she was immediately met by the pressure of his thick manhood against her freshly hairless slit. She let out a little moan. The man rewarded the moan by thrusting hard into her. It was easy with her wetness. Her breasts pressed deeper into the table. He grabbed her by the back of her collar to get a good grip; she felt it press against her throat.

He started to fuck her, drawing out slowly and pushing in hard in the beginning. He was warm inside of her moist sex. It felt good.

A few moments later he was pounding her hard and she was gasping out into the small room. The odor of sex—his sweat, her arousal, cock and pussy—was quickly filling the room.

In her muddled mind she was afraid of cumming because this was a punishment. How would it be if she’d cum from being punished? But her fear of it did not help against it and after several intense minutes she had an orgasm even before Fabian.

The man kept fucking her even as she came, the contractions shooting pleasure all up her body. And even when she came back down he kept pounding into her, faster. But not for long. He didn’t bother pulling out. He pumped his hot seed into her and she shivered because of the feeling.

Finally, he made himself clean in the shower room. He patted her behind on the way out. “You’re a good girl after all, Corporal,” he said.

Then he left her. He had left her to find her way back to her quarters naked, collared and shaved. But at least she was convinced she had been given the punishment she deserved. As she felt his cum start to dribble out of her she hoped she would be able to act more appropriately in the future. She didn’t want to be the Corporal who had to beg men to fuck her hard as punishment because she couldn’t obey.

She felt her nipples stiffening again at the thought...