The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’d like to thank ”Sub Male“ for helping me proofread Doublespeak. Thanks!

Do as you will but do no harm.

Doublespeak

Chapter 4

Sophie was done with her shift early and so she took the time to have a proper dinner and replenish on personal supplies for her quarters.

The rules that she and the other female Natural Order non commissioned officers had come up with together with Lieutenant Grey were surprisingly not unique, Sophie noticed. The whole idea with ‘designated areas’ for collared personnel seemed to have been independently devised by other Natural Order members too. Or maybe Grey had worked with those groups as well.

The idea had been absurd when Sophie first had heard it, but now she found herself growing used to it. It’s not like she didn’t have a choice. She could, at least in theory, choose not to be in the Natural Order and not be collared, after all. In practice, she would have to deal with Fabian though and that was more effort than it was worth somehow. Sophie still wasn’t sure how that really figured, but for now just obeying seemed like the best thing. It was the path of least resistance.

The designated areas for collared personnel turned out to be fairly few. Sophie was reflecting upon it when she was picking up her new personal supplies, as she actually saw a girl in the Natural Order uniform being confronted by a man. The girl looked quite afraid of the implications of being caught outside of the areas she was supposed to be in, and Sophie realized it was definitely not something she wanted to get involved in.

Sophie took a longer route home to avoid being seen by the same man. She had in fact been ignoring those rules, thinking that even that they had seemed reasonable that day when Grey had presented them, they didn’t seem to make as much sense now.

As she took a longer path she ended up leaving Star Fleet Only areas to stroll through the civilian section of the ship. Catheria’s insides were like some kind of enormous ark. It was a space ship city, if that kind of combination of words made sense. Her quarters were closer to the hull of the ship, and so she didn’t see ‘the city’ often.

The rumors she had heard about unrest seemed to be true. Even with all the measures that had been taken so far, she overheard many a conversation with a negative slant. She could not hear more than a few words from each conversation, as the presence of a Star Fleet officer, even a lowly corporal like herself, was a natural conversation killer. But piecing all the things she overheard together, she could tell there was a general feeling that the ship was stuck. That it would not be able to leave. One person even claimed they were caught in the gravity of a black hole and that’s why it was so dark outside and that’s why they weren’t getting anywhere. Sophie knew a black hole received star light like any other stellar object—only the leaving of light was a problem—but the claim illustrated how wild the rumors were becoming.

The civilians didn’t wear uniforms but it was clear that uptake of the Natural Order was on the rise. Sophie saw very few pants among girls and a fashion trend involving chokers and collars. Civilian men who were members also stood out as many had had taken to wearing the Natural Order insignia somewhere on their clothes.

She thought it was a little bit embarrassing that all these people were involved in what was essentially a sex cult. But given her own involvement it was something she would rather not think too much about; she certainly could not judge lest she be judged herself.

Sophie went through the outskirts of the civilian core of the ship to return back towards her quarters from a different direction. The coast was clear and she returned back without neither further incident nor threatening Natural Order confrontation.

* * *

“You’re Servile and I’m not. You’re going to need to do what I tell you to,” Sarah said, naked but assertive none the less.

Sophie felt like she had heard that one before. But Sarah was talking to Sergeant Michelle Evers, not to her.

They were in Sophie’s, Rachel’s and Sarah’s quarters. When Sophie had come back she had been surprised to find Sergeant Michelle Evers in there. She was the girl who had been on the left and quite outspoken during the meeting with Lieutenant Grey, and also the one who had collected extra uniforms on the first day.

Now they were standing in front of Sarah who was taking some kind of stand. Michelle was wearing her uniform and Sophie was not—she had given it to Rachel shortly after coming back, because it was Rachel’s work shift.

“That’s not how the rules were decided,” Michelle said. She sounded surprisingly timid despite her indignation.

Sarah lifted her chin a little bit. “Well, we’re changing the plan. You, Sophie, Rachel and your other servile roommate, Kimiko, will be sharing your room, and Victoria and I will be in this room. I’m done sharing a room with two other people.”

Michelle glanced over at Sophie and then looked back at Sarah. “Forget about it! There’s only one bed!”

“Oh, and the four of you can share one uniform,” Sarah added casually.

“You’re crazy if you think any of that’s going to happen. We aren’t changing anything,” Michelle said and went for the door.

“That’s not your choice,” Sarah said. “Victoria and I outrank your friends. And you’re servile. Rules say you obey.”

Michelle stopped and stared at Sarah. “You’re taking this Natural Order business too far.”

“But you like obeying,” Sarah said slowly, looking Michelle in the eyes.

Michelle didn’t avert her gaze but she did go quiet again.

Sarah turned to Sophie. “Sophie, you realize that since I outrank you I don’t have to give you or Rachel the uniform at all, right?”

Sophie felt herself blush. Her nipples were lightly stiff. She had a sinking feeling that she was about to end up in the crossfire. Sarah’s demand was unreasonable but Sophie was still only a Corporal. “Y-yes Sergeant,” she stuttered.

Sarah licked her lips and looked back to Michelle. “You get it. Either do as you’re told and supposed to or I’ll take out my displeasure on Sophie and Rachel.”

Michelle’s cheeks were red with apparent humiliation as she was being pressured to submit to another woman—before lower ranking personnel to boot. As Sophie noticed it, she realized Sarah was affected by the sexual tension in the room, too. Sophie tried to remember when all girls she knew had become nymphomaniacs, but she couldn’t pin the thought down.

Without another word, Michelle started to strip. She took the uniform off, revealing her taut and definitely aroused body. Without comment she tossed it on the floor in front of Sarah, and then turned on her heel and left the room. On the way she grabbed Sophie’s hand and pulled her with her.

Michelle lead Sophie two doors down the hallways and towards what was presumably her own quarters. “Uh, I’m sorry about Sarah,” Sophie said as they went. But Michelle didn’t respond and instead took Sophie into her quarters. They were empty and looked pretty much the same as what Sophie’s had looked like. Sophie didn’t have much time to think about it though as the door barely had time to close before Michelle pushed Sophie against the wall and kissed her.

Sophie was too taken aback to respond coherently as Michelle’s naked body came against hers, her nipples rubbing over Sophie’s breasts while they kissed. Sophie was aroused herself and she found it hard to fight the unexpected sexual advance. Instead she ended up just squirming meekly against the wall for a few seconds before she too joined into the kiss.

Michelle’s hands caressed their way down Sophie’s bare sides, stopping to hold Sophie by the waist as the kiss became more and more intense. Sophie’s body was tingling from the touch of Michelle’s bare skin. Giving in to it, Sophie wrapped her arms around Michelle’s waist too, holding herself against the other girl to enjoy the feeling of their nudity.

A few minutes later they were together in the bed, caressing, kissing and nibbling. Michelle moved between Sophie’s legs, licking and lapping quickly over Sophie’s swollen lower lips. Sophie moaned, her hands in Michelle’s soft hair, encouraging her gently.

Sophie came soon, her inner thighs tense as the orgasm rocked her body. Her girl juices wet Michelle’s lips to a gleam as the other girl just kept licking softly.

When Sophie was finally coming back down, Michelle had already positioned herself for her share and Sophie went along, caressing Michelle’s hairless slit with her tongue. Sophie had never done that before, but in the heat of her arousal it felt natural.

Whatever Sophie was doing it seemed to work, and Michelle squirmed more and more in the bed, her well-shaped body tensing up like a piano string. She cried out loudly as she came, mashing her hot slit against Sophie’s lips.

When it was over, Michelle appeared horribly ashamed. She was quiet for a long time.

Sophie got up and moved to be on Michelle’s side on the bed. What had just happened? She shivered at the thought of how good it had felt.

“I... I’m sorry,” Michelle finally said.

Sophie sat up. She wondered if she was supposed to feel angry with Michelle, but anger seemed so hard to muster these days. Only obedience came easy. She shook her head. “Don’t be sorry,” she said.

“I don’t know what’s happening to me,” Michelle said, her voice shivering. “I.. can’t fight these feelings I get from being forced to obey,” she whispered. “I mean, not that that’s an excuse for...”

“I know what you’re talking about,” Sophie whispered, surprised that she did know. “I can’t deal with the feelings either.”

There was a pause.

Michelle said, “I’m still sorry for what I just did. I was just too... far along.” She rolled slightly to the side to face Sophie.

Sophie blushed lightly. Michelle was still naked and it made it hard to forget what had just happened. There was a question slowly drilling into Sophie’s mind though. She kept forgetting about it but she wanted to ask.

“Do you think there is something weird going on with the ship?” Sophie asked.

There had been a long pause as Michelle had first looked confused, then concerned and finally focused.

“I think there’s something weird going on,” she said finally. “People are acting... differently.”

Sophie felt a wave of relief. There had been something nagging at the back of her mind recently and finally she had been able to bring it forth. “That’s just what I thought. Like what Sarah just did. I don’t know her but I can’t imagine she’d do something like that under normal circumstances.”

Michelle nodded. She had come a little closer again and their bodies were touching lightly still despite the conversational topic. “And I barely know why I joined the Natural Order. As a Servile no less!” Michelle exclaimed.

Sophie blushed lightly, remembering her encounter with Fabian. “Why did you join?” she asked.

Michelle shifted a little bit in the bed, glancing to one side. “Uh, it’s a little bit embarrassing. I was sort of blackmailed, you could say. My roommate, who was a Natural Order member since long back, caught me doing something bad several time in a row. She said I needed ‘guidance’ and coerced me into joining the Natural Order to get that guidance.”

Sophie could imagine something like that. She had almost gotten caught doing ‘something bad’ several times herself lately.

She could suddenly see something glaringly obvious. “That’s the red thread. Some of us are being coerced more, others coerce more,” she exclaimed. It couldn’t have been more obvious and Sophie didn’t know why she hadn’t seen it before.

“You’re right! It’s all about domination and submission,” Michelle put it in more colorful terms.

Sophie shifted a little bit in the bed. Her bare leg ended up touching Michelle’s lightly. There was a moment of silent awkward tension. Neither of the girls moved.

“Just today I was dominated by one of my own marines,” Sophie admitted. To her shame she felt her sex twitch pleasantly at the recollection.

Their conversation was interrupted as the door bell went off with a soft chime. Before Michelle nor Sophie had time to even say ‘come in’, the door slid open.

Outside was Lieutenant Grey, looking sharp and hard as a rock. Michelle pulled the blanket up over herself and Sophie quickly.

“You must believe,” he said abruptly. He had a very intense look in his eyes—he appeared tense.

“W-what?” Michelle stuttered.

“You may be relieved,” he repeated, sounding angry. “The both of you may be relieved of your duties unless we can resolve this situation immediately.”

Sophie sat up further in the bed, holding the blanket to herself. What had she done that could possibly lead to her being relieved of duty? “What situation?” she asked.

“I need you to be trustingly obedient,” Grey said.

Sophie’s vision swam. What did he say?

“I need your true expedience,” he said. “You have both been late to your duties once too many. Do you understand the severity of this?”

Sophie felt bothered by something. An unfinished thought. But at the same time she was getting scared. “I understand Sir,” she said. It was true, she had been late a lot.

Michelle nodded too in agreement. She was also sitting up now with the blanket held against her. “Yes, Sir,” she said.

Gray smirked a hint as if they had somehow pleased him. He appeared to relax. “Good girls.” That wasn’t a very military like expression but neither Sophie nor Michelle could be bothered to complain about protocol at this point.

“Are you ready to take responsibility for your actions?” he asked.

Michelle didn’t hesitate. “Yes Sir!” she said loudly and clearly.

“Yes, Sir,” Sophie concurred. She couldn’t afford to sound unruly at this point.

“Good. Then I want you both to expose yourself sexually to your respective male subordinates.”

Sophie felt dizzy. “Come again, Sir?” she said.

“I said I want to see you both find your own punishments.”

That didn’t sound like what he had said but Sophie couldn’t think clearly about it.

After the lieutenant left, she was wondering if there hadn’t been something important she was about to discuss with Michelle, but the thought was gone.

* * *

Sophie and her squad were on the other side of the ship. There was additional space debris in the hull section on this side and they were there to remove it. Those black little rocks seemed common in that part of space, wherever it was. And somehow little collections of the rocks would come through the defense systems of the ship and strike hard against the hull, embedding themselves in the metal.

The ship lab was still analyzing the earlier rocks, hoping to find a clue.

Sophie entered into the small service hangar and the light strips came on with a few seconds of delay. That side of the ship was mostly unused as most space walks were initiated from Sophie’s squad’s standard service port. It was considered a safer option to use the same port repeatedly rather than cycling through different ones. In fact there were probably regulations prohibiting cycling, just like how most everything else was regulated on the ship.

There were several space suits lined up with one wall and a small service drone sitting on the metal floor of the service port. The drone had a little pool of oil underneath it, indicating it hadn’t been used for quite a while.

“Why don’t you get that all fixed up, Revend,” Sophie asked, nodding towards the drone.

As Revend got started, Song headed over to examine the space suits. They hadn’t been used for a while and might be dangerous to use if not properly maintained. Sophie watched detachedly, thinking about how lucky she was that she still had a uniform, now that she was sharing a room and a uniform with three other girls rather than two. Michelle had exercised her greater liberties as a Sergeant to get herself an extra temporary uniform even that her work shift was at the same time as Sophie’s. If that hadn’t been possible, one of them would have had to skip work, or worse.

“I guess they ran out of maintenance crews on this side of the ship,” Chance said jokingly. She brushed some dust off a service console near the port entrance.

“We’ll need a round of maintenance before we can use these,” Song said after a cursory examination of the space suits.

Sophie shook her head. She had feared that’s what Song would say. The problem with maintenance was that it was performed while wearing jumpsuits, which neither she nor Chance had anymore. “I think they’ll be fine,” Sophie said, walking up to take a look herself.

The space suits were covered in dust. For a moment Sophie imagined finding rats and birds should she turn a suit over. Of course, there were no such animals on the ship.

Rayler appeared to glean the problem. He came up to the suits himself and shook his head. “These definitely need maintenance,” he said. “It just wouldn’t be safe otherwise.”

Sophie straightened her back a little bit. She was still in command; she could work this out. “Okay. Revend, Song and Rayler, I want you to clean these space suits in the maintenance room. Me and Chance will do recon.” That’d solve the problem.

To Sophie’s surprise, Chance objected. “I think that the safety protocol states that each person due for a space walk needs to maintain their own suit,” she said.

Sophie gave Chance a quick glare. Didn’t she realize the problem? Both Sophie and Chance would be in trouble. In fact, they’d be exposing themselves in a sexual way to the male marines.

As Sophie thought that thought she felt a sudden rush of electricity shoot through her body. Her sex, still bare under her skirt, tingled with abrupt arousal. It was like if the words fit naturally together in her head and made perfect sense for the situation.

Maybe Chance and Rayler were right. The suits had to be maintained, and they had to be maintained by their respective owners. That’s what the rules said. Sophie was already in enough trouble with following rules and protocol. Just the other day Lieutenant Grey had asked her to punish herself for her tardiness.

She shivered. Everyone was looking at her.

“F-fine, we’ll follow the standard operating procedures to the letter.” She couldn’t stop a slight stutter as her head swam with the implications. She put on her most bland face to hide her insecurity.

As the men left to go change into their jumpsuits, Sophie remained with Chance. Normally maintenance was done in the jumpsuit, but perhaps there could be an exception. Maybe the two of them could maintain the space suits while wearing their normal uniforms. Sophie tried to figure out a way to suggest this to Chance.

Chance was looking at Sophie intently meanwhile. “I really think we need to follow the rules exactly, Corporal,” she said, like had she been reading Sophie’s mind.

Sophie swallowed. “Chance, you realize that...” she started. But somehow Sophie couldn’t muster much energy to complain. In fact she was trying very hard not to try to make it worse, a strangely strong submissive impulse which Sophie knew just didn’t seem to belong.

Chance headed for the female changing room. “Lets get ready,” she said.

* * *

In the changing room, Chance stripped out of her uniform like if that was entirely natural. Her naked body was pretty and her nipples dark red. Sophie tried to hide the fact that she was looking. Sophie reluctantly undressed herself, the smallish Natural Order uniform coming off easily and quickly.

Once undressed Sophie could even more intensely appreciate that she was naked and about to be humiliated before her own men. What was she doing?

She had to follow the rules though. It was clear. She really couldn’t break any other rules. It was the rules that were forcing her to do this, nothing else. The rules were the problem, not her willingness to obey. It was really unfortunate but maintenance was performed while wearing the jumpsuits. The female squad members didn’t have jumpsuits. Simple.

“You should be careful,” Chance said as they left the changing room.

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked, as she reluctantly came after Chance.

“You look really horny,” Chance said bluntly.

Sophie blushed quickly.

“Don’t be embarrassed. That happens naturally to Servile girls,” Chance said. “Happens to Followers too.”

Sophie walked into the maintenance room together with Chance. It was a big room with grey metal walls and several rows of tables with equipment. The equipment allowed most anything to be done to a space suit: everything from safety testing and reinforcement to ordinary cleaning.

Chance kept talking, “I mean, submissiveness is arousing and you’ve placed yourself in the ultimate position of obedience and submissiveness. Who could blame you if it makes your pussy drip?”

Sophie didn’t know what to say but she did feel like her pussy was dripping.

“All I’m saying is you have to be a bit careful or your men are going to notice how turned on you are,” Chance said. She paused rhetorically as if letting that sink in. “I’ll make you a deal though. If you promise not to let Rayler dominate me today, I’ll buy you some time to get yourself off before the men arrive.”

Sophie hadn’t realized that Chance could be afraid of Rayler. But it did make sense. Within the Natural Order, Rayler would be able to do all kinds of things with Chance. While Sophie was protected by her rank, Chance wasn’t. The maintenance session could become quite debasing for Chance.

“Okay, fine,” Sophie said. It seemed like a reasonable deal. Sophie would be able to make herself look a little bit less ... affected if Chance stalled the other marines.

Chance smiled.

Rayler, Revend and Song arrived at the door in their jumpsuits. Both Chance and Sophie hid partially behind a table as they stood there bare and revealed. Sophie had her arms crossed over her chest, trying to maintain some semblance of authority. It wasn’t working.

Song stopped abruptly as he saw the two naked women. Revend stared. Only Rayler seemed prepared for it and he smiled perversely.

Sophie found herself supremely aware of her surroundings and every element of the room as she stood there revealed. The smell of dust in the unused maintenance room, the cold of the metal floor underneath her bare feet and the glare of the strong light overhead that was now banishing every shadow from her naked body.

Chance turned towards the door. “Lets get the space suits in here while Corporal Lavis prepares the room,” she said, making good on her promise. She walked out the door, with Revend still staring at her bare behind. Song was the only one to compose himself and lift his gaze and chin as he left.

They all left Sophie alone. Or at least as alone as she could be in an open maintenance room.

She was still thinking about Chance’s little speech about Sophie taking the ultimate role of obedience. She shivered. What nonsense. She wasn’t all that obedient. She thought back to what she had been doing recently wondering how many acts of obedience she had performed.

She thought of just a few things before she found herself pleasuring herself, caressing her slit with her bare hands as she leaned against the metal frame of a maintenance table. She allowed an index finger lightly into herself, and she found that she was just as wet as she had thought.

Her nipples were aching for attention and she felt her body tense up as she caressed a hand up her body to lightly touch her breasts with gentle caresses. Her other hand became busier, and as Sophie caressed herself a little bit faster the pleasure drew a light moan out of her.

The cold of the metal against the small of her back was a stark contrast to the heat in her body as she played with herself for several minutes—so many that she was terrified the men would return just as she came. But even that fear couldn’t stop her and when she finally came it was with her eyes closed, despite the risk. The waves of pleasure made her whole body tingle and she felt better for it, the humiliation of having been seen naked swept up into her orgasm.

* * *

When she finally opened her eyes she saw Song. She yelped. She covered her mouth after the fact, staring at him. Had he seen the whole thing?

“Corporal, permission to speak freely,” Song said. Even now he maintained protocol.

“G-granted,” Sophie stuttered, her voice weak.

Song stared at her for a second. Then he lowered his voice and came a little bit closer, turning his face away from her as not to look. “With all due respect, what’s happened to you Corporal? Why are you doing this?”

“I... I don’t know,” she answered, hesitant and confused.

Song came a little bit closer. “I’ve never seen you like this. Yielding, getting yourself into trouble all the time, and... so overly ‘active.’”

Sophie dropped her gaze. She felt tears in her eyes and she struggled to hold them back. “There’s... just something happening to me. I... I have to obey,” she whispered. It really didn’t seem to make much sense when Song put it in those words.

“Because of the Natural Order?” Song asked quietly, glancing back towards the door. He looked very serious even that she stood before him naked and humiliated.

“I think the Order is a symptom, not the cause,” Sophie said. It was hard to think clearly for some reason and so she spoke slowly and nervously.

“It’s not only you. The whole ship is going crazy, Corporal,” Song whispered. “I saw a new restaurant in the civilian part of the ship where food was served by naked teenage girls. And that’s just one of all the things I’ve seen recently.”

Sophie bit into her lower lip. “I just can’t stop myself, Song. Please...”

Abruptly, she forgot what she was trying to say. She shook her head a little. “Are we ready for the maintenance?” she asked.

Song looked at her intently. “Please what, Corporal?” he asked.

Sophie remembered she had been trying to say something. “Please... help me,” she whispered.

* * *

Chance’s suggestion had not been effective. When Rayler, Revend and Chance arrived with the space suits for cleaning, Sophie was feeling even more aroused than before. At least she had quickly wiped some of her wetness and was again covering herself with her arms. She felt horribly ashamed as Rayler looked her over wordlessly.

Her marines placed the suits on the working counters without a word.

“Lets get the suits ready,” Sophie said, trying to sound normal.

Nobody did anything so she started with hers. She began cleaning off the dust with a big soft brush. The dust was so thick that she soon had a layer of white dust over the lower part of her breasts and her tummy. She prayed everyone would stop looking at her.

At last the other marines began cleaning their suits.

Sophie tried to wholly focus on her own suit but she knew Revend, who was next to her, was glancing at her surreptitiously. She felt her nipples stiffen further as he did.

Preparing an unmaintained space suit was long, hard work. The suit had to be cleaned on the outside and inside by hand, and then it had to be checked for punctures using a painfully slow scanner tool. Any weaknesses had to be corrected with self repair synthetic patches.

“Help me out here, Chance,” Rayler said after a couple of minutes. He was lightly holding a piece of plastic patch against the shoulder area of his suit. “Just hold this.”

Chance glanced at him. She didn’t say anything as she went to his counter and reached for the patch. Unfortunately, she had to lean all the way forward to reach it, ending up bent over the table with her ass in the air. She looked very uncomfortable.

Secretly, Sophie thought that hadn’t it been for Chance’s insistence to maintain these suits according to the rule book, she wouldn’t have to what she was doing. It was her own fault.

Rayler had his other hand on a separate patch. They’d both need to hold their respective patches for a couple of minutes. Rayler leaned in and whispered something to Chance and then he straightened up again and began with his version of small talk. “I see you keep in good shape,” he said casually.

“Thanks,” Chance said, her tone of voice dry.

Everyone but Song were now looking at Chance, even Sophie.

Rayler said, “I really like the tone of your thighs.” He looked at her thighs. “It really compliments your pussy when you stand like that.”

Everyone was silent except Song who kept brushing his suit like if he hadn’t heard a word. The sound of his brush was the only thing heard in the room.

Chance was a deep red color now. “Keep your eyes on your own stuff, please,” she said. The ‘please’ took all edge out of the request.

When Rayler said, “I see you’re getting a little bit wet though,” Sophie had enough. Rayler really had no shame and it was clear that he was taking advantage of Chance in a way he could only do because she believed in being an obedient Order member. Sophie had promised Chance to not let something like that happen.

“I’m done with my suit. Chance, go back and fix up your own gear and I’ll hold on to that patch instead,” Sophie said. Without waiting for a response, Sophie went up to Rayler’s counter and leaned forward herself to hold the patch, allowing Chance to let go of it.

Chance did let go of it, quickly returning to her own suit. She looked grateful, but Sophie wasn’t paying attention. As she stood there she felt the rough outside of the space suit against the front of her body. She was now just as exposed as Chance had been. Some cold metal part of the suit was pressed against her left breast.

Rayler leaned in and whispered, “That wasn’t very nice, girl.”

Sophie didn’t say anything but stared across the room.

“You want to take Chance’s position, fine. I’ll make it twice as bad for you,” Rayler whispered, more angry as he was ignored. “Respond to all my questions and do exactly what I tell you to. I’m your mentor.”

Sophie bit hard into her lower lip. Damn it.

“Well, Corporal, you keep in pretty good shape too. But you’re even more wet than Chance,” Rayler said out loud for the whole room to hear. Sophie felt her heart trying to pound out of her chest. She was fully exposed without even pubic hair to cover her. “If you’re that easily aroused, that Natural Order skirt of yours has to be really tough on you. Isn’t it?”

She didn’t know what to say. She wished the patch glue would dry but she could still feel it soft underneath the patch. “It’s just a skirt,” she said trying to sound bland.

“Yeah. But you’re not allowed any panties underneath, are you?”

Sophie felt like she had just swallowed an ice cube. She glanced back and indeed Revend was staring at her behind with a newfound interest. He’d never look at the Natural Order skirt in the same way again, Sophie imagined.

“No,” she replied quietly.

“So you’re basically aroused all the time.”

She shivered again. She had to answer his questions. She had agreed to obey him. “I... yes, I guess so.”

“Even when you stand in front of us giving us a briefing from the podium you’re thinking about how your wet swollen pussy is, all exposed and touchable under your skirt,” Rayler stated.

The sound of Song’s brush stopped abruptly. “That’s enough Rayler!” the other marine barked.

Rayler appeared taken by surprise. “What is?” he asked.

“You can’t treat her like that. She’s your Corporal, show some respect!” Song demanded, his voice hard.

“Ah, but you don’t understand,” Rayler said slowly. “I’m a Leader and she’s a Servile in the Natural Order. She’ll do what I tell her to do because she’s committed to being extremely submissive.”

Song let go of his suit and turned to face Rayler.

Rayler ignored him. “Isn’t that right, Sophie?” he said, ignoring her rank and calling her by first name.

Sophie felt like she would be better of dead than living through another moment of this. She didn’t answer the question.

“Sophie, obeying makes you aroused, doesn’t it?” Rayler reached down and started to lightly caress her exposed sex. She let out a small whimper. She couldn’t answer that question.

She didn’t have to. “Rayler, shut the fuck up!” Song said, striding up to the much larger Rayler—close enough so that he was almost spitting the words at the marine. His voice was hard as rock, like if his next word would be a punch in the face.

Rayler backed down. “Anyhow, I think the patch is good now. Thank you Corporal,” he said, letting go of her sex.

The team finished maintenance without another word spoken. Sophie had never felt so relieved in her whole life as when she got into her space suit at last.