The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER TWO. SAMANTHA TO SAPPHIRE

Samantha was again working late. Being the top investigative reporter in Bay City required some long hours and she was pretty sure she was about the last one in the Bay City Post building. She was getting ready to call it a night when her desk phone buzzed.

She picked it up and was a bit surprised that it was the front desk security guard.

“Miss Simmons, sorry to bug you, but there is a guy here who says he has some info on a great story regarding a major court case you covered a couple of years back. Says he has a reference from a Police Officer named Bullard who said you should talk to him.”

Samantha blinked. Sandra Bullard had helped leak her some major info on a white slavery ring that her reporting had helped shut down. She had dug up dirt on a couple of people, connected people in City Hall who had been covering them, and she had helped expose them. If Sandra had sent this guy, it was important.

“Ask him for the note.” Sam said, using an agreed to test to make sure no one was trying use the others name to get to them.

“The guy says he mailed it to you, via snail mail.”

“Okay, he’s legit. You can send him up.” Samantha said and sighed at the clock.

“So much for ladies night at the corner.” She said out loud.

“Ah, the issues of being the fourth estate.” Came a voice from the hallway.

Samantha jumped a bit, and then looked at her office doorway. She was pleased to see a smaller figure standing behind her wearing a security guard hat.

“Good, Joe send Chris up to make sure it’s okay.” She thought to herself. Chris was an older female guard who sometimes worked nights. She had been a cop but had been injured and now did this to keep away the boredom.

“You must be the gentleman with the information. Please come in Mr?” Samantha said as she stood to shake the man’s hand.

“It’s Doctor actually. Just Doc for now, and forgive me but I don’t shake hands normally, hold over from being a trauma surgeon and always trying to keep clean hands.”

The man looked familiar, and it took her a moment to place him.

“YOU! What are…”

“You doing out of prison? Funny, Cinnamon said the same thing. Sorry, I mean Sandra. Well, the case was tossed out with prejudice. I was freed. But of course no one would hire me after what you and your friends did to my reputation. Very just, ruining a man just because you didn’t like the fact that he occasionally watched porn.” Doctor Dick said with a smile as he sat down.

“If I had known it was you I would have not seen you. We have nothing to say other than it appears a miscarriage of justice was done. Good day.” Samantha said and nodded to the guard in the doorway.

The guard didn’t move. She just stood there in the shadows. Samantha motioned to the Doctor again and the Doctor laughed.

“She won’t be helping you. She is here to help me in fact. I’m going to show you something that is amazing and will prove what a waste it was when you set me up. See this?” The Doctor held up a large TV remote looking device. “This is a transformation ray. I won’t even attempt to explain to you how it works, there are maybe 4 other men on this entire planet who would understand the workings of it. But I am going to explain the end results. With this device I can transform any man or woman into someone else. Using a huge database I can completely re-write, or reprogram if you prefer, their memories and personality, and I can also physically transform their bodies into different types. Some restrictions exist though; I need some basic DNA to work with. So for instance, Officer Sandra was a straight WASP so the only thing I could make her was a blonde bimbo. But the security guard was a bit of a mix. My dear come into the light please.”

Samantha gasped at the guard. Chris had been in her forties, and while in okay shape she was nothing like the redheaded bombshell who strutted into her office. Her tits had grown huge, her figure was amazing and her hair had gone from brown to fire engine red and huge down mid back. She was wearing what appeared to be an erotic costume of a police officer with tight blue hot pants, a tight spandex top with a fake plastic badge, and cap with a badge that said “Sex Cops” on it. Her belt had kicky padded handcuffs and a big black dildo hanging on it.

“My example. She had some Irish blood in her, so I brought it out of her. But I can do so much more. How about a slutty secretary?”

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The green beam hit her and she jerked three times and Samantha was staring at a redheaded slut dressed in a cut out kinky secretary costume with her hair done up and a pair of librarian read glasses on her pert nose. She winked at Samantha and twirled her long hair.

“Nice, but change never stops. How about a stripper?” the Doctor said and zapped her again.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Same woman, this time her hair was jet black and she had an Italian look to her with smoldering eyes, and Mediterranean feature and huge rack of fake looking tits. She was wearing a metallic purple bikini top with a matching set of hotpants and set of leg wraps and high heeled shoes. She had slutty make up layered on and she leaned up against the doorframe in a pose and slow rubbed her ass up and down the doorframe.

“You see Samantha, I can make any woman into whatever type of porn star I want. Nurse, Stripper, Cop, Slut, Schoolgirl, librarian, supervillian, whore, secretary, housewife…”

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Samantha watched in growing horror as the doctor just kept zapping poor Chris who would spasm and turn into whatever he named. She grew tall, then short, tits of all different sizes, tattoos, hair colors and styles, body shapes, makeup.

After turning her into a slutty cop again, the Doctor looked at a horrified Samantha. “This would be a great story huh? The technology, what it could do, what I’m using it for? Too bad for you you’ll never write anything else other than an autograph.”

The Doctor turned the ray towards Samantha and said “Hello there, Sapphire Gem.”

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The doctor grinned at the new created porn star smiling back at him. Samantha had been turned into a dirty blonde woman with about 38DD tits, great figure, beautiful bubble gum ass, grey eyes, and a sultry smile. She was decked out in a skin tight erotic version of a secretary’s getup, with black stocking attached to garters that were plainly visible, a nearly non-existent black skirt that didn’t cover her snatch, no panties, a skin tight white sleeveless top that hugged her tits and exposed a ton of cleavage with a low cut. Her hair was done up in a tall tower, and she was chewing on a set of black reading glasses.

“Ah Ms. Gem, working hard I see. I need you to take a letter, please get ready. Officer, I no longer require your assistance, go down and see to that nice security guard. Make sure he is WELL taken care of.”

The guard winked at him and strutted off. Doctor Dick turned around to see a smiling Sapphire poised at her keyboard with a sexy pout. “I am ready for your, DICKtation, Doctor.”

“Very good. Ahem, I, Samantha Simmons would like to issue a public apology to Doctor Richard Sams. I utilized illegally leaked information and “cherry picked” it to frame an innocent man as a porn pervert and a white slaver. He was neither and I was completely wrong to do. I have provided all the information in its original form so you can see what I have done. The police officer who provided me with this information was Officer Sandra Bullard and I have included her signed confession as well. We both sincerely apologize for the hardship that we inflicted on an innocent man. I am resigning my post immediately and will seek a career elsewhere in another profession. Thank you, Ms. Samantha Simmons.”

Sapphire finished typing and looked over at the Doctor with smokey eyes. “Is that all Doctor? Anything else I can, ASSist you with?” She said as she licked her puffy lips.

The grinning doctor smiled and pulled out a camera. Sapphire’s grin grew larger as he set it up. “Yes my dear. Now that you are unemployed I have a potential job opening for you. You can work as my personal secretary AND a porn star. How does that sound?”

Sapphire watched and as soon as the red light blinked to show it was recording she slowly stood up and turned to show her body. She arched her arms up and pushed her chest out. Then she said in a voice dripping sex “Hi there all you horny guys and gals. I’m Sapphire Gem, a slutty secretary who is always ready to take DICKation. Let me show you how I can handle the boss.”

Sapphire strutted over to the Doctor who moved into the shot. She gently pushed him down into her chair and unzipped his pants. “Oh Doctor, your dick needs some air. Here let me assist you. Oh how lovely, mmmmmmm, nice and firm, and lickable.” She took a nice long lick, and then another. “Oh your balls need some air too, let me help with that. I am your personal assistant after all, so let me assist.”

Sapphire slowly pulled his pants down and gently kissed his balls one at a time. Then she start to suck his cock. She was really good which was no surprise to the Doctor as he had set her sexual abilities as “Cock-sucker, 100%”. She sucked, kissed, licked and fondled. The doctor grunted after 10 minutes and blew all over her face and tits.

Sapphire smiled evilly at the doctor. “Naughty doctor. You made a mess, so I’ll have to clean It up.” She licked her fingers and slowly lapped up his cum where ever she could reach and then licked him clean. Then she had him titty fuck her and she licked at his cock as it popped up between her tits.

The doctor pulled her to her feet and pulled down her skirt. He pulled off her top and started to fondle her tits. “Ah, much better. Since you will be leaving your job let’s sort your things shall we? First, email your resignation.” Sapphire bent over and typed while the Doctor slowly fucked her from behind. In a breathless voice she got out “Doctor, ahhhh, the letter has been, ohhhhhh, ummmmmm, sent.”

Rubbing her tits and nuzzling her neck he maneuvered her over her main desk. “Open the drawers and start pulling out your stuff. Let’s sort it.” Sapphire did as she was told and Doctor Dick slowly pistoned in and out of her while she held up things and he told her to pack it or dump it. Everything of personal value, such as photos, a pen set from college, business cards, her good luck charm, all went in the garbage. Once done with her desk, he moved her slowly to the wall and had her take down her framed awards and headlines. “Don’t need that, garbage. That’s garbage, and that. Yeahhhhhh, mmmmm, all of this is garbage. A slut porn star like you doesn’t’ need any of this junk to show the world you are just a cum hungry bimbo slut who fucks men for money on film.”

Sapphire Gem moaned as she tossed her life’s work in the can. “Yeah Doc, ooooohhhhhhh, ummmm, fuck that’s nice, don’t need any of this shit. Hrggggggg, oh FUCK! I’m just a porn star and a slut of a secretary after all. OHhhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!”

Sapphire and the Doc came hard as she tossed the last item in the garbage. Doc had her sign some legal forms changing her name, naming him her agent and boss, and giving him power of attorney over her whole life. Then he had her take her entire previous life and dump it down the garbage chute.

Doctor Dick led a grinning Sapphire out the door past a very happy security guard who had a sex of sexy legs poking out from under his security desk and sounds of slurping coming from underneath it.

He called out “Have a nice evening Doc and Samantha.”

Without missing a beat, the slutty secretary turned around and replied “It’s Sapphire, and I have already had a GREAT evening!”