The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 3. BRITTANY TO TANYA

“Damn Doc, your new release is tearing up the charts. Sapphire and Cinnamon are the two hottest porn stars out there now. Even hotter than the ones DC has. We might want to be careful, he’s known to come looking for hot talent when it impacts his business.” Murray said as he typed away on a computer.

Doctor Dick made a harrumph sound. “I care not. If he wants to buy my sluts he can so long as the price is fair. I’m after justice, not vice. Ahhh, thank you Sapphire. That will be all for now, go and get with Cinnamon and do some paired camera work for the next hour.”

Sapphire crawled out from under the Doctor’s desk and smiled. “Of course Doctor, right away.” She turned and strutted off towards the sounds of giggling and gasping coming from downstairs.

“Whatever you say Doc. Oh, speaking of which, I have the information on the DA for you. Mrs. Brittany Jones, youngest DA for Bay City in its history. Hot little number in her own right actually. Uh, right, she is in the middle of a slow period, not much on her plate but she still works late and joins her husband for a late dinner usually at 9pm on the River Street area. She has several regular joints she meets her husband at and usually tonight it’s at Tim’s Seafood. Prefect for what you have in mind, lots of small booths, mostly women staff, and very private. Usually only regulars can get a table after 8 pm.”

The Doctor nodded. “Very good, put the plan into motion.”

Murray nodded and started to type. “Hey Doc, what are you going to turn the DA into? What kind of porn star? Slutty nurse? Hooker?”

Doctor Dick smiled. “Oh no, the dear girl is married after all. I think she would be much more suited as a swinger don’t you? After all, when your husband’s a porn star and famous male stripper, you certainly aren’t going to be monogamous.”

LATER THAT EVENING.

Brittany slipped into a booth towards the rear of Tim’s and picked up a menu. Her husband wasn’t there, but his briefcase was so he was probably using the restroom. Tim’s was unusually empty, but Brittany didn’t mind. She liked getting some alone time with her husband, a mayor aide and rising political star in his own right.

“Ah Mrs. Jones, the City DA and general hard-nosed prosecutor, so good to see you again.”

Brittany looked up from her menu and did a double take. A man was standing in front of her blocking her in the booth. He held an odd looking device in his hand and smiled at her. But her double take was not for the man, whom she recognized as a Doctor who had recently had his case thrown out on appeal. It was for what was standing behind him.

James, her husband, was standing there stripped to the waist and was dressed in a Chipndale’s outfit! Not only that, but he seemed bigger, much more muscled, had darker hair, and several tattoos that he most certainly did not have earlier in the day.

“Nothing to say for once? Well, I’ll fix that. Your male stripper husband is about to break into porn in a major way, but he needs some help to do a scene. Ah perfect!”

The man aimed the device at a small table in the middle of the room. It had the only other customers there, 2 professional women dressed in pantsuits who were trying to not be obviously checking out James who was flexing his arms and muscles.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

A green ray struck the two women and the convulsed three times. Brittany gasped as the two women stood up. They had both been transformed into bottle blonde bimbo sluts with huge fake tits and round asses. Both were giggling, one was chewing on her nail, the other was twirling her hair around her index finger. Both were dressed in a micro tube dress colored metallic silver with matching heels. Brittany gasped again as she realized that they were now nearly perfect twins of each other.

The man spoke. “Very good, would you two sluts mind helping this gentleman out? He is auditioning for my porn studio but he needs some starlets to work on, sorry, with. Can you help?”

Both bimbos nodded yes and giggled as they strutted up to her husband. “Hey handsome, wanna play with me and my sister here? I’m Pussy, and she’s Kitty.”

James grunted as his hands reached out and cupped both bimbos asses and squeezed. The bimbos gasped and giggled and then started kissing. James would kiss one, then the other while his hands roamed free and soon had the bimbos stripped out of their dresses and naked save heels. He pushed them to their knees and had them go to work on his cock.

Brittany was stupefied by what she was seeing and stunned to see another man filming her husband get it on with these bitches. She finally found her voice and nearly screamed “James what the fuck are you doing?”

“He’s trying out to be a porn star, and I’m ruining him and you professionally. I saw you recognized me, I’m the guy you called Doctor Dick on tv when you were doing a hit job on my reputation. So I’m here to get some justice. You said I was a freak, a porn addict, and a sleazy scumbag. Well, two can play at that game and where I was not, you now will be. You husband now thinks he is a male stripper who wants to break into the porn business. He’ll never think about anything other than being a sex maniac again, and will only see women as bitches who need to be fucked. And you my dear are going to be the doting wife who supports her hubby all the way.”

Before Brittany could respond the Doctor aimed the device and fired it.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Doctor Rick looked at the woman in front of him and smiled. “So my dear, I think your hubby has some talent. Think he’ll make a good porn star?”

The woman in front of him grinned and replied “Fuck Yeah! He’s a fucking stud and my trailer trash ass is lucky that he claimed mah skanky ass as his personal bitch Fuck yeah honey, give those bitches the treatment! Make ’em scream your name!”

“You got it bitch. Now shut your fucking hole so I can work. Fucking white trash fucktoy.” James, or Jimmy as he now preferred replied.

Where Brittany had been a professional woman, very dressed and groomed, the slut who sat in front of the doctor now was anything but. She had dark black hair with purple and red streaks in it, a bunch of nasty tattoos on her arms and legs, black nails, purple lipstick, a pair of fake looking 40DD tits and was decked out in Daisy Duke shorts, black biker boots, a torn up T-shirt that was tied off under her tits and a beat up black leather jacket. She had studs in her nipples, a ring in her nose and lip and three set of earrings on each ear.

Jimmy by this time had one of the bimbos bent over a table and was banging her brains out. The other on made out fast and furious with the woman and they moaned as they sucked on each other’s face. Jimmy kept grinning at the camera as he pounded away.

Doctor Dick smiled more as Brittany moved past him to pull up a chair just out of camera angle and pulled her shorts down. She then started to finger herself and pulled one of her tits out and began to lick it while muttering “Fuck yeah stud! Fuck those bimbos! Fucking make them into your fucking whores!”

The doctor sat down and watched as they all went at it for nearly 30 minutes before everyone was exhausted. When Jimmy had come his last time, and Brittany was able to pick herself up off the floor from where she had been playing with a busted chair leg, the doctor stood up and nodded to the camera man.

“Very good Jimmy, I’ll take you on as a star. But you need to sign these papers. And I want your wife to blow me, and then let me fuck her in the ass.”

Jimmy didn’t even blink. “Shit yeah, doc! No probs! Hey Tara, get your skanky ass off dat floor and get over here. Put that mouth hole of yours to good use for once and suck the doc off nice. Then bend over that chair there and he’s gonna stick his cock in your ass.”

Brittany, now Tara a trailer trash tart, laughed and grinned. She crawled over and unzipped the doc’s pants and began to give an enthusiastic blowjob.

“Ah, “grunt”, very nice. I can see why you married this cunt. Ahhhhh, that’s it, use the tongue. Think she might want to do some solo camera work for me?” the doctor asked as Jimmy signed his resignation letter, his new contract, and his power of attorney.

“She slutty enough, but she’s really dumb and just trailer trash. It’ll be better just to pass her around during filming to the crew and have her maybe be a fluffer. She ain’t worth more than that really.” Jimmy said as he watched his white trash wife bend over the table.

“Well, you’re the man of the family so okay. Ah, I have been looking forward to giving it to you up the ass for a while my dear. Scream my name!”

Murray took his cue and led the two dopey twin sluts downstairs to the backdoor. They were both still pretty loopy from the hard core fucking they had received, but Murray had his orders and given that he had access to any slut the Doc owned he wasn’t about to question them. Sluts only stayed sluts if the doc was after justice. These two just got the fuck of a lifetime for free, but back to reality.

“Okay you two bimbos, stand right there. And there…”

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The two women were changed back into the professionally dressed businesswomen that they had been earlier in the evening. Both staggered and looked around with stunned eyes. Murray had closed the door so as they got their wits about them they found themselves in an alley, feeling happy, sticky, wet, and stunned.

“Mary, what happened? Shit, its nearly 11:00 pm!” one said to the other.

“I don’t know, we were eating and then…nothing. I just feel, well, happily fucked though.”

The other woman thought for a second and nodded. “Me to.”