The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 4 RUTH TO RUBY

“Something is up Night Templar.”

Judge Ruth Gains spoke softly into her phone as she looked at her computer screen. She was reading a letter of resignation from Brittany, a friend and one of the best DA’s the city had ever seen, and she was having a hard time believing what she was reading.

Aside from the fact that Brittany was quitting her job to provide “moral support” to her husband (which was complete crap), the letter was so poorly written that if it hadn’t been hand delivered by her, the office wouldn’t have accepted it. Apparently she now insisted on being called “Tara” and was acting, dressing and talking like a trailer trash slut. And her husband had dropped his letter the same day and had caused a stir when he had hit on every woman in the place. According to what Judge Gains had heard, he had succeeded with at least one secretary.

And now he was a male stripper at a hot ladies club and rumor had it had been starred in a leading role in a new porn movie with the two newest and hottest porn stars in the state.

“I have heard of the DA’s actions, and those of her husband. Definitely not normal.” A dark and quiet voice replied on the phone.

“Yes, but completely legal and also restricted. Even telling you about what I have learned violates numerous laws, but I think we have a problem and we must act quickly.” The judge replied.

“I agree, this could be an opening move of that villain Super Pimp. But I suspect something else, or someone else.” The voice stated.

“There have been two odd changes of career in the last week. A police officer named Sandra Bullard quit suddenly changed her name and dropped out of sight in one day. Quit while on duty even. Called it in and mailed her gun, badge and uniform in. Then two nights later, the star reporter for the Post quit. Emailed a resignation letter, threw away everything in her office, to include her Pulitzer, and dropped out of sight. But the day after each career change, a brand new porn star came out of no-where.”

The judge furrowed her brow. “You think these three cases are related? Sounds like Super Pimp.”

“No, they are porn stars, not hookers. They are working in a disrespectable, but legal, business, and whoever is behind this is making it legal. Name changes, changing address, hiring an agent, nothing illegal about this at all. Just strange. I think we have a new villain in town.”

Judge Gains shivered and then straightened up in her chair. “Well, I’m sure you can handle him Night Templar. Anything I can assist with you let me know.”

“Of course.” And the line went dead.

Judge Gaines sighed. Working for justice never seemed to cease, and now a new villain had come to Bay City. But, with a crack Police Force and a hero such as Night Templar, the Judge was sure she could handle anything.

She continued to review tomorrow’s cases when she heard a strange noise from outside her office. She heard three odd pulsing sounds and then her door opened and she looked up to see a giggling oriental girl dressed in streetwalker garb strut in and walk up to her desk.

“Heyyyyyyyy der judgy. Wanna fuck? Me fucky fucky wong time, me make you wessbian!” the girl said in a thick an accent as the Judge had ever heard.

“What the? Who the hell are you?” the judge stammered out as two others, men this time, entered the room.

“Me Kimmy! Me used to be Kimberly, judgy legal assistant, but we got turned into Chinese Porn star.” the slutty looking Chinese girl blurted out as she licked her lips and struck a pose that showcased her now rather large rack.

“And I’m Dr. Dick, you new super villain. I’m also the guy you sent up the river despite several legal irregularities that should have seen my case dismissed on technical grounds and that upon further review caused my case to be thrown out of court. Rather than sue you, I ‘m just going to turn you into a porn star and have you fuck on camera for me and get my revenge and money by watching you whore yourself.” the older man with a TV remote thing said.

The judge’s eyes widened in recognition and she opened her mouth to scream as she touched the alarm button.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Judge Ruth Gains convulsed three times and Dr. Dick smiled. He had the man with him start to set up a camera and he turned to the door as two bailiffs rushed in. He zapped them both and they stood there grinning in their new forms.

“Okay everyone, here is how this scene is going to do. You two studs are escorting Kimy here to the Judge’s chambers where she is throwing herself on the mercy of the court. Ruby Gems, you are the Judge and after Kimy says that, you will sentence her to have lesbian sex with you. You’ll fuck on the desk and then after an initial orgasm, you two studs will move in and we’ll have a four way. Got it? Okay, action!”

The two now hulking studs dressed in porn versions of a cop uniform took Kimy by the arms and led her up to the desk where she begged for mercy. Judge Ruth Gains, or Ruby Gems as she was now, looked at the hot little Asian whore and stood up.

Ruby Gems had become a hot MILF. She had flaming red hair down to her ass, 44DD tits, a 100% prefect tan over her whole body, ruby lips and nails, and a nice heart shaped ass. As she stood she unzipped her robe and let it slip to the floor revealing a ruby red set of stockings, shoes, garter belt, panties and bra. She licked her lips and said “You are guilty you little whore, I sentence you to community service for 100 hours. You will fuck members of the community as repayment for trying to charge them for sex!”

Ruby slammed her gavel down and jumped up on her desk and spread her lovely long legs. Kimy giggled and said “Ok, Judgy, me pay back community. Me be good whore!” and started to lick between the judge’s legs.

Kimy proved to be very talented and soon had Ruby climaxing and thrashing. As the former Judge gasped out the final breath the two studs moved up and started having fun. One of them lifted the Asian slut up to her feet and slid his dick into her from the rear and began to fuck her doggie style. The other one came up behind the judge and began to massage her tits and kiss her hard on the mouth. This soon led to the judge spinning around and getting fucked hard on her desk. The stud laid her down and the other guy slid his dick into her mouth as her head draped over the edge of her desk while Kimy began to lick Ruby’s tits and finger herself.

Dr. Dick smiled as they filmed the fuck fest. They shot nearly 70 minutes of film before the studs and sluts became exhausted. Dr. Dick called “cut!” and everyone pretty much collapsed.

Dr. Dick walked up to the desk and pulled Ruby Gems up. She stared at him with dull glassy eyes and giggled. “Okay Ruby Gems, I need you to sign these forms, and then get dressed. Time to start your new career as a porn star.”

“WHEEEEEE!!! Sounds fun Doc! Hmmmmm, can we fuck again soon?” the ditzy redhead said as she began to put on the red tube dress he tossed her.

“Oh, we’ll fuck soon enough, but first…”

Dr. Dick turned his ray on the other three people and zapped them. They all returned to their normal states and slowly stood up and looked around with a dull stupid expression.

“Go back to your places of work, nothing happened here and you haven’t seen the Judge all evening. Got it?” Dr. Dick said as he held the remote.

“Uh, yeah, got it.” Kimberly was able to mutter as she staggered back out the door with the two equally stunned guards following her. Dr. Dick turned back to his latest starlet and nodded as she signed the last document.

“Very good, name is changed, power of attorney, and contract. I now own your slutty ass bitch, so let’s go.” Dr. Dick said as he extended his arm. The newly created porn star giggled as she took it and strutted out with her new boss and owner.

They all got into a limo waiting street side and Dr. Dick had Ruby give him a nice blow job as they drove.

Murray looked at his boss with a smile. “Judge, DA, Cop, Reporter. Who next?”

“A good question. I have two groups that I need to round up. The jury and several people from the University who did me wrong are what remains. I think the jury first, then the university. Then I am done and can sit back and let my studio work its magic. I heard that we have had inquiries from real porn stars to come and work for us. Is that true Murray?”

“Yes it is boss, I’ve got the list right here. Legit porn stars and starlets. No big names yet, but some definite talent. I was going to brief you after the Judge was taken as I figured this one could be a bit tricky.” Murray replied.

“Good man. Yes, I’ll look at them tomorrow. But first I’m going to fuck Ruby Gems here until she is nothing but a sore hole.” Dr. Dick said with an evil grin as the ditzy, dull eyed porn queen milf smiled back at him with she sucked his dick.