The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 5 FLASH MOB

“And no one has seen the Judge since then?” Night Templar asked the head Bailiff.

“No ma’am. Nothing. The guards don’t remember her leaving, the tapes were erased, and she didn’t badge out. She has dropped off the earth and we have nothing.” The man said with an obviously frustrated frown.

Night Templar put her hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’ll find her.”

The man looked at the six foot black haired Amazon and nodded.

Night Templar was Bay City’s leading heroine. Actually the only one as well but then again most would agree that she was more than enough for the city. She stood nearly six and a half feet tall, had midnight black hair and cut an amazing figure. Well, what you could see of it under the black cape and the chainmail armor. And the great helmet. As her name suggested she was a knight of old come back to do justice in the old ways. She was tough, and had been in trouble for being more than hard on criminals especially violent ones and rapists.

Night Templar had a very good lead that had been easy to get. A simple records check had revealed that the judge, the DA, the reporter, and a police officer had all applied for and received a legal name change. They had also hired an agent to manage their affairs, and interestingly enough all of them had the same agent. The man who they had all been involved with putting away. A Doctor Richard Sams. A Doctor who on appeal had had his case thrown out with prejudice.

Night Templar shook her head. While she despised men who raped and abused women, in this case justice had not been served. The police, DA, and press had definitely overstepped themselves and had in fact ruined a man whose only failing had been having a bit of porn on his computer. Justice must be blind, and in this case it had been stepped on.

And it now appeared that someone was looking to get some justice of their own.

Night Templar slipped out the window and glided to another rooftop. She headed towards the warehouse district and the address of record for the doctor. It was no coincidence that all of these people had changed names (and what names they had picked!) and hired this same man as their agent. But as of this moment it was all legal. But she could ask questions, she was THE defender of this city after all.

SAME TIME AT A BALCONY OF A PRIVATE CLUB

Susan and her boyfriend tried hard not to gap at the view of the city. They had won a random contest for a dinner for two at the Moonlight View. This was THE new club in the city, located on the top of the largest skyscraper. It had several private dining areas and this one was overlooking the bay and was regarded as the best view in the city.

“Wow. I have heard about this place, but the hype is definitely correct.” Stan, her boyfriend said as he looked out again at the bay shining in the moonlight.

“Yeah. I can’t figure out how they would be giving these seats away at random to whip up interest. This place already has the reputation.” Susan said.

“I know. It’s also kinda weird that you know all these people.” Stan said as he glanced around.

Susan did the same. What are the odds she had thought earlier that evening as they sat down. There were a total of 12 couples seated in this small private area. Not only was it not to capacity, but she knew someone in each couple. A couple of years back, when she was still in college, she had been on jury duty with eleven others. 5 men and 6 other women and her. And tonight, every one of them was there with their spouse, boy or girl friend, or date.

Susan could tell that several of the people she had duty with were thinking the same thing. There was an uneasy air to the room despite the view and the outstanding food.

Just as the last course was cleared away a voice sounded from the doorway. “Hello everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your meal and the fine view. Thank you for joining me on this occasion.”

Everyone’s head turned and Susan heard some gasps and then gasped herself. The man who was striding towards the front of the room was the man she and her jurors had found guilty of white slavery, prostitution, and rape!

“Yes, I can see those of you on the jury recognize me. Allow me to explain. First, I’m Dr. Richard Sams. I was found guilty by 12 people here tonight on multiple charges ranging from rape to white slavery to prostitution. Second, that verdict was overturned on appeal and I’m a free man with a completely clean record as of 3 months ago. Third, I’m not going to hurt any of you or do anything violent. Your food isn’t poisoned, no hit men are waiting outside the door, nothing like that.” The man said as he pulled out a device that looked like a remote control.

The man motioned to another man who came forward to a corner of the room and set up a camcorder on a tripod. The doctor walked over and looked through the screen and nodded and then plugged the device in as he ignored several voices questioning him.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please a moment and I will explain everything. Yes, I am here for some revenge, but nothing violent. I merely taking a picture of you confronting the innocent man you ruined.” The doctor said as he stepped back behind the camera.

Susan was very nervous now. She tapped her foot against her boyfriends and looked towards the door. Stan nodded and mouthed silently “when he turns around”.

Susan nodded and looked towards the camera. She saw the doctor smile and then touch the camera.

“Oh, and one other thing. My revenge pictures are going to be all of you making a massive orgy porn.”

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The camera shot out a wide-angled beam that covered the entire room and the twelve couples. All 24 people jerked three times and the doctor grinned.

Looking at the camera were now 24 hot bodies. 12 stupid hunks who were now all dressed in pimp suits, goatees, and tats. 12 various bimbos now giggled at the hunks. They were a fine mix: several bimbo blondes, a couple of brunettes, a redhead, 2 blacks, 1 Asian, 2 Hispanics, and a couple of hot mixed breeds. All now had at least 38 DD tits, hourglass figures, long hair, tramp stamps, perfect nails and slutty makeup and were all dressed in skin tight micro tube dresses of various metallic shades of black, blue, red, pink, yellow, gold, and silver.

Doctor Dick laughed out loud and the whole started laughing too with everyone looking around stupidly. “OK, everyone. Here is the deal. We’re shooting a try out for new porn stars. Everyone pair off and fuck your partner, make it good as my cameramen move around. Once you have fucked to orgasm, then start swapping partners. Two on one, either sex, woman on woman, anal, doggie style, anything your stupid porn star brains can think of do it. Okay then? ACTION!”

Suzie giggle at she looked at Stud. “Hey Stud, stand up and let me suck your cock first. Then fuck me on the table unprotected. Then let’s pair off with those two blondes over there.” She pointed at a bimbo being bent over a chair by a hulking blonde haired Nordic biker look alike and Stud grunted in agreement.

“Uh, good tongue bitch. Lick Stud, suck Stud’s balls.” Stud grunted out and Suzie giggled and got to it. She grinned at the camera jammed in her face and slurped Stud’s huge cock down in an amazing show of deep throat ability. Stud grunted several times and then gave a big grunt and blew down her throat. Without skipping a beat he pulled her off his cock and tossed her on the table. He dumped the dishes on the floor and proceeded to fuck Suzie’s very tiny brains out while she screamed and thrashed. She came after about 5 minutes and she grinned as Stud high fived the hulking brute at the next table and went to work on another blonde while the other guy jerked Suzie to her feet and spun her around. He shoved her down onto the table and shoved his large cock right up her ass while she screamed in pleasure.

Dr. Dick smiled as he watched the jury fuck themselves senseless. He had multiple cameras roaming around and filming away. He could tell his room effect beam was a complete success. Everyone on the receiving end had been instantly turned into a meathead or a bimbo. And even better his transformation ray had done quite the number on them. No one looked like they had before being hit. The jury foreman, a 40ish woman who had been a junior VP for a large accounting firm and stood nearly 6 feet tall was now a 5 foot 3 inch Chinese whore with a big dragon tattoo wrapping around her waist, long black hair hanging to her ankles and a heavy accent. The man who had been the recorder had gone from being a smallish man with glasses to a big hulking biker complete with tats and a thick greasy beard and his wife had been turned into a hot blonde biker slut with a fake rack, tats and piercings. Another professional woman, a teacher at the local charter high school, had become a sassy black streetwalking ho who was cursing out her boyfriend, a formerly white teacher at the same school who was now a big black hulking pimp who fucked her on the table and slapped her around when she spoke. Another man who had continually given him sour looks during the trial had been turned from a regular looking white guy into a street-wise vato Hispanic gang banger with a goatee and face tats. His date, a Asian woman who looked to be in her 30’s and also a professional white collar worker, was now a white busty blonde bimbo with a Valley Girl accent with at least a 44DD rack and rocking a 6 inch pair of clear plastic heels as she stood spread legged in the middle of the room while the ganger ate her pussy out and she gyrated in the center to some song in her head.

“Ah, very good. Very good indeed. I hope you are able to identify who was who in all of this so we can keep the paperwork in order?”

“Yes sir. I have it down. No worries. They sign, and then you have the largest porn stable in Bay City, and even the whole state other than Center City.” Murray said as he checked the paperwork.

Dr. Dick nodded. “Well, get to it. We have more than enough film to make at least 4 pornos out of this.”

Murray nodded and the Doctor walked out humming to himself. Murray let the nearest couple finish off and then started the paperwork. As he was the rep for “The Owner” of the studio, he had no trouble getting the meatheads and bimbos to sign their name changes, power of attorneys, and contracts. He had a bit of trouble getting the pairs back together as some new couples had emerged, but finally had the 24 newly created porn stars signed up, dressed and strutting down to limos to take them to their new lives.

Murray of course did have a bit of enjoyment with the last couple. While the stupid grunt watched and beat off Murray had a turn with Suzie who proved to be the horniest of the lot. Murray fucked her on the table, and then doggie style and then up the ass while she cheered and laughed and giggled. Murray finished her off and had the couple led downstairs.

As he was policing up the papers he got a text from one of the online specialists. It said he had something Murray needed to see right away.

LATER AT THE STUDIO

Murray made his way into the office section past the live camera area where Ruby, Cinnamon, and Sapphire were doing live shows. Tanya was giving blow jobs to anyone who wanted them outside the studio where her husband was making another movie with a new hire, but Murray was already sated for the evening.

He walked in and nodded to the young man looking at a screen. “So what’s up?”

“Check this out. I have been scanning the amateur cams for new talent just like the boss wanted and I found this.” The man said as he hit play.

Murray watched and saw a couple of hot blondes, nearly twins but obviously sisters making out with each other and then bringing a guy on screen and having a three way. He was about to ask what was the point when he did a double take.

“Hold on, those two. Those are the two women we zapped when we turned the DA and her hubby.” Murray said.

“Yeah, I thought they looked familiar so I check around with the facial recognition program and matched them to that porn in the restaurant. It’s them.”

Murray was now concentrating hard. “We turned them back to normal. I did it myself. They should have no memory of what happened and should be normal. Did someone use the ray on them again?”

The techie shook his head. “Nope, the doc keeps it all under tight control. But that’s not all. Check this out.” He rolled a couple of other clips. Murray’s face drained some of its color as he recognized the security guard from the newspaper building, and Kimy the legal clerk for Ruby who had both been changed back into normal women.

Murray reached to stop the Kimy tape, but the techie stopped him. “Hold on, the last part is what you really need to see.”

Kimy was playing with a large dildo and as she came she let out a long breath and just as the clip ended Murray saw what appeared to be the beginning of a WACHOW! He couldn’t tell, but he had seen enough of the ray used to recognize what he saw.

“These women are turning into sluts, and then turning back. Without the ray.” Murray said deadpan.

“Yeah, it looks that way.” The techie said with a neutral face, obviously waiting for guidance.

Murray thought for a second. “Okay, I’m going to tell the Doc. You do a scan on the whole net for everyone, man or woman, that we used this ray on who wasn’t supposed to be permanently transformed. Check police records too, some of these folks may have been arrested for prostitution or rape. Find out the status of EVERYONE we have used the ray on, and then let me know.”

The techie nodded. Murray headed out of the room and waved the slut Tanya aside again. “This could be VERY bad.” He thought as he moved to the stairs as fast as he could.