The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 9 AFTERMATH

The Night Templar took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She eyed the DA with a look that should have melted the man into the ground, but alas didn’t.

“Truly there is nothing you can do? NOTHING?!?!?! After what this man has done…”

“After what you say he has done. You’re the only other witness to this. No one and I mean NO ONE is backing your story or account up. Not one of the women, not one of the men. After what this guy went through, which you do admit is true, there is no way in hell I’m even considering taking this before a judge.” The DA replied with a neutral expression.

Night Templar opened her mouth and then shut it. She had nothing more to add other than go around again with the DA, with the DA bringing up the same points. She had flown back to Bay City and walked into the Police HQs only to be taken to an interrogation room and get questioned on her actions. Dr. Dick had beaten her back to the city and had filed charges of assault, breaking and entering, and willful destruction of property. She had nearly lost it, but several female police officers had been able to talk her down before she had done something really extreme.

After some back and forth, the lawyer for Dr. Dick had agreed to drop all charges and keep this quiet in return for a restraining order against her. She was not allowed within 3 city blocks of his property, or 1000 feet of his person, or any of his employees. And every damned woman and man had signed it.

The DA, while sympathetic to her argument had laid it out in brutally simple terms. Every witness was backing Dr. Dick on this and they had enough evidence to actually put her away for a good amount of time. The damned asshole even had video footage of her busting in and attacking him! In short there was nothing she could do and he was going to walk.

“Night Templar, I believe you. I can’t believe that the Judge would willingly give up her whole career in a blink of an eye, do a complete makeover and cosmetic surgery, and then become a porn starlet without having been influenced somehow. But we have all the paperwork. Name change, letter of resignation, confession of guilt for framing the man, and most importantly a power of attorney that gives him complete control of her actions. He brought her in and I couldn’t believe this giggling bimbo was the judge, but she was, she backed him up 100%, and he had all the paperwork to prove it. He owns them near enough, but they also WANT to be owned. I’m sorry, but I cannot do anything. I’m actually happy I was able to get the restraining order, he was dead set on you doing time. But after talking to him and his assistant Mr. Murray, we were able to cut a deal.” The DA stated in a tone that was a mix of sadness and resignation.

“I thank you for at least hearing me out. And for doing your best. I will leave this be. For now.” Night Templar stated in a iron tone. She stood and strode out the door, past the stares of the police, and out the front door. Several reporters tried to question her but she ignored them and flew away into the night.

ACROSS TOWN IN THE STUDIO

“I now pronounce you man and wife.” The country clerk stated with a grin.

Dr. Dick smiled and kissed Cinnamon hard on the lips. Cinnamon giggled and slipped down to her knees in front of her husband and started to undo his pants. Dr. Dick smiled and waved to his stable and studio.

“Thank you for coming out to do, ah just like that my dear, the service at night. I very much appreciate it.” Dr. Dick stated to the clerk.

The clerk had a big grin on his face as he held out his hand to a gold haired giggling bimbo who had minced up to him and started licking his ear. “Don’t mention it. I’m very glad you were able to help my wife here. So much better this way without her always on my case about money and status. With her new job stripping we are in great shape, and it’s so nice not to have her thinking about much at all except being a hot sexy bitch. Isn’t that right Lizzie?”

Lizzie just giggled and lowered herself to her knees as well. The Doctor smiled and grunted as he blew a load into his wife’s mouth. He let her swallow and then passed her over to her bridesmaids who started to make out with each other. Doctor Dick zipped up his pants and headed up to his office while the orgy got started.

Once in his office, he finished putting some documents into a briefcase and nodded at his office. A knock on the door broke him out of his reverie.

“Come in.”

Murray walked in with a sad smile on his face. “Well, I guess this is it then. Off to Belize for you and a nice tropical mansion on the beach with your hot wife and several of her best friends to keep you company. Not to mention the rather large bank account you have in the Cayman Islands.”

Dr. Dick smiled. “Yes, I thought about staying on, but I know that regardless of any legal work done by me that Night Templar would be after me. Even if I never recruited another person, she wouldn’t let this slide. Quitting while you are ahead is not the same as quitting after all. I have what I wanted. Every bitch who ruined my life has now been ruined. Each one wrote a confession, gave up everything they ever wanted and became porn stars who only care about fucking on camera. I even got myself a nice little bimbo wife out of the first bitch who started it all. And a couple of those jurists and the reporter make nice mistresses. I think with 5 hotties and millions in the bank I can enjoy my life to the fullest.”

“Well, I would be a liar if I said I was sad you are going. I still can’t believe you at leaving me the studio and the rest of the stable though.” Murray said with a shake of his head.

“Why not? You were loyal, you were the one student who dared to stand by me, even though it cost you graduating with honors and several jobs that many would kill for. That deserves a reward. Just be careful with it. You get the remaining devices, but I will never build another one. So if you break them, you are out of luck.” Dr. Dick said as he handed Murray a key.

The door cracked open with a slight knock and a “Sorry to be such a bother, but is my husband in there? This orgy is so low class, I’m hoping we can go to the club for some proper sex.”

Dr. Dick and Mr. Murray both smiled as Kimberly gracefully entered. She was wearing her signature fur coat and designer dress and her hair and makeup were perfection. She glided up to Murray, whom she had married two days ago after completing her first adult movie (she never did “porn”) and gave him a sensual kiss on the lips. That movie was already #1 on the charts and it was clear that Dick Studios had in Kimberly the greatest adult actress on the planet. She had taken quite a liking to Murray after he had helped her defeat that skank Kimy in her mind so it hadn’t taken her gold digging high class mind long to figure out he was the man she needed to belong to. The rest was history as they say.

Murray laughed. “I do believe that is just what is needed my dearest Kimberly. I was just saying goodbye to my good friend here before rescuing you from that low class fuck fest.”

Dr, Dick gave Kimberly a little peck on the cheek (Kimberly was actually quite monogamous with Murrray and only having sex when filming with other men), and said “Please take good care of my friend. Enjoy your life together.”

Kimberly nodded and led a smiling Murray out the door.

Dr. Dick closed his briefcase and walked out the back door. A limo was waiting and he got in. 5 beautiful porn stars were waiting for him in cheap tube dresses, stocking, and heels. The doctor smiled as he pushed his new wife’s face down onto his dick. “This is truly revenge. 5 bitches who all had a part in ruining me, now my slaves. Not even 50 IQ points between you. We are going to fuck and fuck and fuck and you will never ever think of anything else again.”

All the bimbos giggled at the big words their boss/master/husband used and started pairing off while Cinnamon slid down on her husband’s cock with a sigh. The limo drove off into the night, and Dr. Dick never returned to the US again.

ACROSS TOWN ON A ROOFTOP

While a lot of people had been affected by the Porno Ray, only two other ending needed to be mentioned. For everyone zapped by the ray, the rest of their lives were spent as porn stars. They fucked, partied, took drugs, and basically lived as fuck toys until they died. Most died by the time they were forty from exhaustion, disease, drug overdose, or something similar. A few made past then but died as the work dried up and they no longer had the looks to work. Several were sold on the white slavery market. None of them cared one bit about what they had been or done.

Except for one.

Night Templar stood atop a 7 story building near the old downtown. The renovation hadn’t hit this part of town yet so it was still a rundown area with lots of Vice and other crime such as drug dealing and after hours clubs. After having watched Dr. Dick fly off on a private jet to parts unknown she had come here hoping to find a criminal she could take out some rage on. But it was a slow night. She hadn’t even seen any hookers out.

She was just about to give up when she spied a car cruising slowly down one of the hooker hangouts. Obviously a john looking for a hooker, but none were out this evening. She watched it as it slowly drove around several times and then headed back towards the gentrified part of town.

Not having anything else to do Night Templar followed the car, gliding along in the shadows. On the edge of the newer area she saw the car stop at the red light. Two women were waiting to cross the street. Night Templar could see that they were coming from a club, a bit tipsy, but dressed in some hot club dresses. The window rolled down and she saw the car occupants talk with the women for a few moments. Then the light changed and the two women crossed over with a wave.

Night Templar watched and she head a little voice in her head. “How sad. Those poor boys with no hookers for tonight. They might do something bad, like rape someone. If only they had a couple of Whores they would be just fine.”

Night Templar stood up straight and if anyone could have seen her or heard her they would have heard “Yes, a couple of Whores is just the thing.” And would have seen her eyes roll back in her head and her body convulse. They would have seen the chainmail armor seemingly melt and change into a skin tight gold colored tube dress, with 6 inch gold heels and golden leg wrappings. They would have seen her cape contort and reshape into a cheap white fur coat worn by hookers all over the world. They would have seen her dark hair lengthen down past her shoulder blades and become a golden blonde. They would have seen her ears sprout golden hoop earrings and her arms heavy plastic bangle bracelets. They would have seen her fingernails grow long and dark red, and her face seemingly cover itself with slutty makeup.

They would have heard a high pitched evil giggle before seeing this bombshell hooker leap off the building.

ON THE STREET BELOW

“Boy, were those losers desperate. Like we wouldn’t know they had been cruising for hookers coming from that direction.” Juliet said with a laugh as she bumped her friend Rachel.

“Yeah, not exactly studs either. Guess it’s some private time in the bathroom with a Victoria’s Secrets.”

The two women, both seniors in college laughed out loud at that and then spun when a sexy voice behind them said “Now that isn’t the right attitude girls.”

Rachel and Juliet gaped at the knockout blonde standing behind them. Both girls were tall, but this lady was easily 6 feet 4 inches without the heels. Both girls were struck by her knockout cold looks, her body, and her tits, which were easily a 40DD.

“Who, who are you?” Juliet stammered out after a few seconds.

The woman opened her cheap white fur coat and the two girls stared at her huge barely covered tits. They didn’t even notice the large red V on her dress’s chest. The woman giggled and put her hands on her hips.

“I am Ms. Vice. But you two can call me Boss.”

Before the girls could respond, a beam of pink light shot out from Ms. Vice’s eyes and struck them both. Both girls were engulfed with a flash of pink light. When the light had faded, the two girls stood there, dressed in slutty clothes that a streetwalker would wear, with redone hair with pink highlights, cheap jewelry, high heeled boots, and thick makeup. Both looked at Ms. Vice and giggled. Rachel blew a bubble and popped it while Juliet light up a cigarette.

“Very good. You girls come with me, those poor boys need some company tonight and you are going to provide it. And then you’re going to get your slut asses back on the street and turn some tricks for Ms. Vice. Got it?”

Roxie, formerly Rachel, grinned as she smacked her gum. “You got it Boss.” She nodded to her girlfriend Jackie and they both strutted off behind their boss. Ms. Vice.

THE END?