The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Long-time reader, first-time poster! This is a story that I wrote a long time ago and put up on some other outlets. I’ve decided to post it (and, eventually, my other stories) here, because I know that there are a lot of folks on here who will appreciate it. Each of these chapters basically stands alone, although there are a few characters who recur. I’ve got a lot more where this comes from, and if you want me to write something for you (or, for that matter, edit a story that you’ve written), I am open to commissions. Just email me and we can work something out. And now, read on! I hope you enjoy it!

Dr. Joseph’s Dentist Office

Part 1: Liana

“Hiiiii!” sang the receptionist as Dr. Liana Connor entered the dentist’s office. Liana hadn’t known what exactly to expect from her new dentist, and her first impressions were not exactly reassuring. If his receptionist was an example of how he thought, his neurons weren’t all firing right.

The receptionist sat to the right of the door, behind a chest-high counter. She had a body straight out of a teenager’s wet dream, and the brains to match. Liana wondered whether she would actually find a brain in that pretty little head if the girl ended up in the OR.

“Hiiiii!” the receptionist said again. “I’m Crystal! Do you, like, have an appointment?”

“Um, yes, I do,” said Liana. “I’m Liana Connor.”

Crystal’s face took on a look of extreme concentration. “C-O-N-E-R?” she asked. Liana sighed. “L-I-A-N-A C-O-N-N-O-R,” she replied, beginning to stew.

“Ohhh!” Crystal said, and began to type it into the computer keyboard in front of her. She only seemed to be able to type one letter at a time, as if she were an old lady using one of those newfangled typewriters, or something.

Finally, Crystal finished typing in Liana’s name, and pressed ENTER. “Ummmm,” she said, peering at the monitor. Then her face perked up. “Oh, okay, Li-li! You can, like, just go straight on in! You’re in room 3!”

Liana sighed once more and ignored the fact that she’d just been called “Li-li”. Whatever got her out of this fucking airhead bimbo’s presence. She proceeded through the door into the rest of the office, and found room 3, where she sat down in the dentist’s chair. Hopefully the rest of the office would be a bit more professional.

Her hopes were dashed almost immediately, when a young, busty Chinese girl click-clacked her way into the room on ridiculous heels. “Oh, hiiii!” she chirped. “I’m Ming, and I’ll be, like, your hygiene-ist today!” Liana began to fume again, but she sat back on the dentist’s chair regardless.

“Ooookay,” said Ming. “Have you ever, like, been here before, Li-li?”

Liana gritted her teeth and said, “No, I haven’t.” And I probably won’t be coming back.

“Okey-dokey!” Ming replied, making a notation on the computer. “Let’s put on your little-bittie bib, and we can, like, get started on your teethies!” If this stream of bimbo talk kept up, Liana’s eyes were going to roll straight out of her sockets.

Unfortunately for her eyes’ health, Ming did nothing but chatter as she poked at Liana’s mouth. Even when Liana could’ve said something coherent enough to be understood, there was no room for it between the words of Ming’s monologue. The bimbo was surprisingly strong, and Liana found herself pinned to the chair, so she could barely move.

It went on and on like that for an interminable period, until Ming’s inane chattering mixed into an incomprehensible babble. Bit by bit, Liana noticed an odd smell permeating the room. It was strong, the sort of smell that just stuck with you. Honestly, it smelled like… sex.

With the living blowup doll cleaning out Liana’s mouth, it seemed quite plausible that she’d be smelling sex, but it felt like the smell was everywhere. She felt like that should be just one more reason to stay away from this place, but her body seemed to disagree. Her nipples had perked up, and she felt heat in her belly, like she had the last time she masturbated.

Liana was so caught up by the sensations around her that she hardly noticed that Ming had stepped aside, until a man tapped her on the shoulder. “Hi,” he said. “Sorry to interrupt your nap, but I’m Dr. Joseph. You looked very peaceful.”

“Um, okay?” she said, feeling confused. Dr. Joseph stepped up in front of Liana, and she had a full view of him. He was a very ordinary white guy, with short brown hair and plastic-framed glasses. “Now, Ming here says she found something in your mouth that needed a look, so if you could open wide for me and say ‘ahhh’…”

“Ahhhhhhhh,” Liana said, stretching her mouth open as far as she could. Dr. Joseph poked around between her teeth, his head a few inches away from hers. He made an irritated sound and pulled back.

“Well, Ming, you were right to bring this to my attention,” he said, setting his tools on the tray. “Dr. Connor, you appear to have a cavity in one of your molars. Have you noticed any pain in your teeth recently?”

“Um, I don’t think so,” Liana replied, wracking her brain for any time she might have felt a toothache. Dr. Joseph nodded. “I just wanted to make sure, because it looked fairly small, but you can’t always tell. Now, I would recommend that you take care of this while it’s small, rather than wait until it’s too late. Would you like to schedule an appointment?”

“I suppose so,” Liana said, still feeling very confused. Dr. Joseph nodded. “The surgery shouldn’t take much longer than a regular appointment. And you won’t need to go under, or anything like that. You’ll want to talk to Crystal on your way out.”

She didn’t exactly want to talk to Crystal at all, but Liana didn’t say that. She just nodded and rose from the chair. Apparently, she didn’t have much of a choice in that desire, or her desire to never see this office again.

“Oh hiiiii!” Crystal said as Liana came out of the back of the office. “Dr. Joseph said I needed to schedule an appointment to fill a cavity,” she told the receptionist-bimbo.

Crystal’s face, once again, took on a look of intense concentration, and she consulted the computer. “C-A-V-I-T-Y,” she muttered, typing the letters in one at a time. Her face brightened, and she said, “Okey-dokey! When are you, like, free?”

Liana consulted her schedule briefly and said, “I can take the day off next week Friday, if there’s a time open then.” Crystal nodded and clicked through a few things. “Yep! We gotta slot open at 2:15, so I guess we’ll see ya then! Bye-bye!”

With a strong feeling of relief, Liana left Dr. Joseph’s office, and drove away. Her nipples were still hard as all hell, though.

When Dr. Liana Connor pulled into the parking lot in front of Dr. Joseph’s office, she felt a weighty sense of foreboding settle on her shoulders. It wasn’t too late to find a different dentist. She could just explain the problem, and then she wouldn’t have to run the gauntlet of bimbos that was Dr. Joseph’s office.

Honestly, though, it was probably just the problems she’d been having this past week or so. Ever since she’d visited Dr. Joseph’s she’d been feeling overheated. Even in the midst of a tense craniotomy, Liana had felt like she wanted to drop everything and masturbate. The fact that she’d masturbated at least five times a day had not helped in the slightest.

She’d also noticed some odd physical changes. Liana carried out a meticulous physical regimen, keeping track of a variety of important measurements as she worked out. Her waist had shrunk a whole size in the past two weeks. But, somehow, her breasts had increased in size. Putting on a bra in the morning had become an exercise in frustration. Not only that, but her hair had started growing to ridiculous lengths in a matter of hours.

If the idea weren’t so ridiculous, Liana would’ve thought that she’d caught a bimbo virus from Dr. Joseph’s merry band of skanks. There was probably a much more rational explanation for it. All she needed to do was get this cavity filled, never go to Dr. Joseph ever again, and think rationally.

With a great big sigh, Liana stepped out of her car and shut the door behind her. This wasn’t going to get any easier if she waited any longer.

“Hiiii, Li-li!” Crystal said from her perch behind the counter. Liana felt she should feel annoyed, but there was something about Crystal’s happy, bubbly attitude that made Liana feel better about life.

She smiled at the receptionist-bimbo, though not too much, and said, “Hi, Crystal. Am I going to have to wait?”

“Nope!” Crystal replied, a big stupid grin still plastered on her face. “You just go straight through, all the way down the hall to room 69!”

“I’m not going to have to go too far, am I?” Liana asked. Last time she’d been in room 3.

“No, silly!” Crystal said. “Dr. Joseph, he, like, says that 6 and 9 are his lucky numbers, so he just calls the surgery place thingie room 69!” The receptionist-bimbo giggled.

Liana giggled a little herself. Everyone had their superstitions, even doctors and dentists. When she’d done her residency at Johns Hopkins, one of the doctors on the ward had worn the exact same mismatched socks to every surgery he’d ever performed. There was no reason Dr. Joseph couldn’t name his surgical room “room 69”.

She left the chipper receptionist-bimbo behind in the lobby, and walked down the hallway. Crystal turned out to be quite correct. The hallway didn’t actually contain 68 other rooms, just 8. Maybe Dr. Joseph could just make it room 9.

When Liana entered room 69, Dr. Joseph was not there. She felt an inexplicable twinge of disappointment, but of course he wasn’t there. This was the time for all the pre-op bullshit she herself preferred to delegate to nurses.

Instead, Ming, the hygienist-bimbo who’d taken care of Liana at her previous appointment, was tapping something into a computer. She smiled at Liana, and waved her into the dentist’s chair in the center of the room. “Oh hiiiii, Li-li! It’s, like, so good to see you again!” Ming said, in the most bimboish voice Liana could imagine.

Liana smiled back at Ming and, feeling an odd need to be polite, said, “It’s good to see you again, Ming.” It actually did feel good to see Ming again. She was still quite annoying, and Liana still had serious doubts about her ability as a hygienist, but her sunny personality sure did brighten the room.

The two of them went through the pre-op bullshit, and Liana began to relax into the chair. She smelled the same scent from the previous visit, and this time, it made her smile. If there was one thing that would make her life better, it would be more sex.

Finally, Dr. Joseph appeared, dressed for the surgery. “How are you feeling today, Liana?” he asked through his surgical mask.

“Perfectly wonderful,” she said, smiling at him. It was actually feeling like a better day, for some reason. Maybe all she needed was a better attitude towards life.

“Well, let’s get started. Ming, get me the topical trevelaxin.” He turned back to Liana. “In case you were wondering,” he told her, “it’s a new local anaesthetic that I’ve found to be very effective.” Liana nodded. She was a neurosurgeon, not an anaesthetician. She couldn’t be expected to be current on every discipline’s nitty-gritty developments.

“Just relax, Liana, and it’ll be done in no time at all.” Ming leaned in close, pressing her massive breasts up against Liana’s left side, and applied the trevelaxin around the molar with the cavity. Before she lost all feeling in that part of her mouth, Liana realized that it tasted like something familiar. What was it?

“Iht’sh bubblegum,” she slurred, throwing big globules of saliva onto her bib. “That’s right, Liana. Bubblegum,” said Dr. Joseph, as he moved to stretch her mouth wide open. She could barely feel any of what was happening anymore, so she just settled back into the chair. This time, she wasn’t the surgeon.

Gradually, Liana fell into a weird sort of trance, lulled to sleep by the sound of Dr. Joseph’s power tools. She could vaguely see something happening in front of her, but none of it made sense. It felt like she was on some kind of drug trip. Dr. Joseph’s face seemed bent out of shape, then very long, then very compact. Her whole field of view seemed to be undulating.

“Dr. Connor,” said Dr. Joseph’s voice, much deeper than usual. “Are you all right?” His voice shifted much higher in pitch. Liana giggled. He was just so funny.

“Oh, I’m totally O.K., Doc!” she said, and giggled again. That trevelaxin stuff was sooooo awesome. Dr. Joseph smiled. “Good to hear it,” he said, in his normal voice, this time.

Giggling ferociously, Liana stood up, and tottered down the hall. Ming and a red-haired bimbo were talking about something in room 6, and they waved as she passed. Liana giggled.

“Oh hiiii, Li-li!” Crystal said. “Like, how was your surgery?” Liana giggled, and said, “Oh hi, Crystal! I had a super great time!” She giggled again, and waltzed out of the office, towards her car. After a few tries, she got the driver’s side door open and sat down.

For a few minutes, Liana just giggled uncontrollably in her car. She calmed down slowly, although she still wore a big grin on her face. After about twenty minutes, she was fit to drive home, which she did.

As soon as she crossed the threshold to her house, fatigue hit Liana like a ton of bricks dropped from low Earth orbit. She managed to strip off her clothes, because they kept making her feel itchy, before collapsing on her bed and falling asleep.

When Liana woke up, the sun was beginning to set, and her alarm clock said “7:49 PM”. She stretched as she rose from her bed, feeling as if something was different. When she looked down and saw a pair of huge breasts dangling from her chest, she understood why.

Where had they come from? Had they just magically grown on her chest or something? Liana tried to care about questions like that, but when her hand brushed against her right nipple and she nearly came right then and there, she really stopped giving a shit.

Liana spent the next hour exploring her new body, which seemed quite different from her old body. For one thing, she was pretty sure her old body hadn’t been nearly this sensitive. It certainly hadn’t been this slim and trim, even with her exercise regimen. Her hips flared widely, and her ass was plump and round.

Eventually, she ended up on the floor, tangled up in her blankets, cum everywhere. Despite her near-continuous orgasm, Liana still felt kind of empty inside. In a sudden flash, she realized what was wrong.

“I need a cock in me!” she said, then giggled.

At the same time, Liana also felt very hungry. She wanted to fuck, but she also needed something to actually eat. Was there a way to get both at the same time?

A few minutes later, she’d dug up the number for a pizza place, and she was on the phone with them, ordering two large sausage pizzas. The double meaning made her giggle a little bit, but mostly she was just looking forward to having some sausage.

With her order placed, Liana decided to rummage through her wardrobe to find something that would fit her new body. Bras were out of the question, because she’d grown at least three cup sizes. She decided to forego panties, because she’d just be taking them off soon anyway.

None of her pants would fit her, either. Also, like her panties, she’d be taking them off pretty soon anyway. In the end, she decided to wear nothing but a button-down shirt from her closet. It didn’t cover very much, particularly with her newly inflated breasts pushing against it. Of course, it might have barely covered her pussy if she’d bothered to button it up beyond the first four buttons.

About thirty minutes later, Liana heard a car pull up in her driveway. She darted towards the door, waiting eagerly for the bell to ring.

When it went, “ding-dong!", she flung the door open, to find herself face to face with a young man carrying a pizza sack. His untidy, curly dirty-blond hair sat above a face dominated by a large set of glasses. On the plus side, he was quite thin, so he must’ve done something right.

“Oh hiiii,” Liana said in a husky voice. “And who are you?”

“Um, I’m, uh, I’m, uh, named, um, uh, Liam,” the young man said, his voice becoming increasingly high-pitched as he realized what was going on.

“Well, thank you so much for bringing me my pizza, Liam,” she cooed at him. “Would you like to come in for a bit?”

“I, um, I just, just need $18.29,” Liam stammered.

Liana felt herself up, then pouted and said, “Oh, Liam, I’m so sorry. I think I forgot my wallet in my purse. Why don’t you come on in while I get it?” She put an arm around his shoulders and guided him inside, then shut the door behind them.

He tried to object as she set the pizza sack down on the kitchen counter and led him into her bedroom, but his objections were increasingly feeble. As she guided him to her bed, she started pulling off his clothes. When she unzipped his fly and pulled down his underpants and shorts, she finally got to see his cock, and she cooed at it.

Maybe it wasn’t terribly impressive compared to other men, but you go to bed with the cock you have. Liana dropped to her knees and stuffed Liam’s cock between her lips. She guided it in and out, up and down, feeling it swell against her much plumper lips. The heat in her mouth built and built and built until Liam gasped and came in her mouth.

The taste of his sticky cum, salty and sweet at the same time, filled her, made her a complete woman. It made her feel so much pleasure, that sensation, that she orgasmed a few seconds later. Falling back against her bed, Liana absentmindedly felt at her pussy, spreading her own cum all over her thighs.

Looming above her, Liam looked quite astonished at what had just happened. Liana decided to take the lead again. So she rose to her feet, enfolded Liam in her arms, and led him to the bed, where she sat down. “Now it’s time for you to, like, really fuck me,” she whispered in his ear, then she giggled.

Lying down on her back, Liana pulled him on top of her, and impaled herself on his cock. It had barely gone flaccid, which should’ve meant something to a rationally-thinking doctor. But Liana didn’t care about the medical aspects of sex. She wanted Liam’s cock in her pussy, and refractory periods be damned.

Whatever tautness his cock had lost, it soon regained as Liam got into the groove of sex with his doctor-bimbo. Liana moaned as he plowed hard into her, thrusting her pussy as far up his cock as he could manage. Her mind was lost in a muddle of confusing sensations, but her body could deal with that.

“Ohh! Ohh! AAAAHH!” Liana screamed, arching her back as she climaxed. As she came back down, Liam orgasmed himself, shooting a load of semen into her unprotected pussy. The feeling of his cum inside of her made Liana orgasm again, bucking in her bed wildly.

A few minutes later, a sweaty Liam rolled off of Liana’s chest, to lie on his back next to her. Neither of them said anything, though Liana giggled from time to time. Liam just breathed heavily, like he’d run a marathon. He idly turned on his side to look at his lover.

In the process, he caught a glimpse of Liana’s alarm clock, and paused, then shot to his feet like a startled goose. “What’s wrong, honey?” Liana asked him.

“I’ve got to get back to work,” he said, as he hurriedly put his clothes back on. “My boss is going to be so pissed, I’m going to have to come up with some kind of excuse.”

“Awww,” Liana said, pouting at him from the bed. “Why can’t you just, like, stay with me all night?”

“I really can’t lose my job, okay?” he said, as he stuck his left foot into the right leg of his pants. “It’s how I pay for college.” He paused. “But I suppose I’ve got tomorrow night off. I can come back then.”

“Yaaay!” Liana replied, clapping her hands. She rose from the bed, majestically naked, and gave Liam a big hug. “I’m gonna miss you so much, cutey-pie!” He extricated himself from her hug and hopped towards the door, trying to put his pants on the right way.

Liana followed him to the door, still naked, and waved to him as he ran to his car. “Bye-bye!” she said, waving happily. She took a long time coming back inside, and after closing the door, she slumped into an armchair.

“What a stud!” she murmured, as she fell asleep where she sat. A long time passed, night becoming day again as she slept.

When Liana’s eyes fluttered open, it was 10 in the morning on Saturday. For a second, she felt slightly panicked about the prospect of missing work, but then she remembered that Saturday was her day off this week. She would have a double-shift on Sunday, but on Saturday, she could relax.

This Saturday, “relax” meant “shopping spree”. She managed to scrounge up enough clothes to be barely modest, and drove to a nearby shopping mall.

The lady in the lingerie section of one of the department stores helped her get new bras and panties for work, and she picked up a pile of regular clothes, also for work. It might be fun to dress up like a slut sometimes, but work required a certain degree of modesty. Maybe she could work around that a bit, though.

When Liana left the mall, she had ten bulging bags of clothes in her arms. The whole lot filled her trunk to the brim, and she had to practically force it shut. The cute guy who’d just pulled in next to her watched the whole thing, mouth agape at how her breasts jiggled. She winked at him and giggled as she got back into her car.

She was driving back home, thinking about how to occupy her time until Liam showed up tonight. Unfortunately, since she’d been so repressed until recently, she didn’t have much in the way of sex toys. There was a pitiful pink dildo somewhere in the back of her closet, a gag gift from one of her friends in med school. That was about it.

Liana was considering repurposing the spatula she never used, when she saw a sign that said, “Tom’s Adult Emporium”, in a seedy strip mall by the side of the road. She made a quick turn into the parking lot, and hopped out of her car. This was the perfect place to look for all the stuff she could ever want to fuck around with.

The bell rang as she stepped inside, and the fat, mustachioed man behind the counter looked up from his book. “Welcome to Tom’s,” he said, before he caught sight of Liana. “I’m T—” he cut himself off as Liana came into full view, and gulped hard.

“Oh hiiii!” Liana said, giving a big smile and a giggle. “I’m looking for real sexy stuff!”

“Well, you’ve got it,” Tom said, then blinked. “I mean, we’ve got it. What exactly are you, um, looking for?”

“Anything sexy!” she replied, looking around the store. The front area had a lot of decently sexy outfits, and a good collection of dildos. But a lot of the store seemed to be sitting behind a barrier.

“What’s back there?” she asked, pointing at the barrier. Tom followed her finger, and said, “Oh, that’s some of the more hardcore stuff. We can’t have it out on display the way we do with the other stuff.”

“Ohhh, I wanna see that!” Liana said, and Tom stepped out from behind the counter, his hands shaking a bit, to unlock the back area. “You are over 18, right?” he said, looking slightly askance.

“Yep!” she said, giving her chest a good jiggle. His eyes, somehow, got wider, even though they were as wide as dinner plates already.

When Tom unlocked the back area and Liana followed him in, she found herself surrounded by so many fun possibilities. There were skintight latex garments, whips, chains, vibrators as big as her forearm, butt plugs, spiky collars, and every other kind of fetishwear imaginable.

For the next two hours, she went wild in Tom’s Adult Emporium, while an astonished Tom watched her. Business was pretty slow, so he just followed her around as she snatched up enough dildos to satisfy an army of bimbos, skimpy leather bikinis decorated with metal studs, and everything in between.

Once Liana had finished shopping, she carried her finds to the counter and stacked them up for Tom to scan. She had so many things that it took Tom another hour to scan everything and bag it. At one point, he ran out of bags, so Liana shucked off her clothes to put on one of the leather outfits she’d bought. When she took off her top, Tom’s eyes nearly popped out of his head.

At last, she had 18 bags of sex toys and paraphernalia to carry out to her car. Tom looked astonished at the total on her bill, but Liana didn’t care.

“Thank you so much for, like, helping me so much!” she cooed to Tom, then stepped around the counter and unbuttoned his fly. “Wait, what?” he cried, but Liana hushed him.

“I just wanna, like, thank you for, like, helping me so much!” she said happily, as she unzipped his pants and pulled down his underpants. Her blowjob lips closed around his hard cock, and she sucked Tom off on the floor of his own store. They orgasmed simultaneously, and she swallowed his cum with a big smile on her face.

“Um, thank you for your business,” Tom said, leaning against the counter and panting. He pulled his pants back up and fastened them, his face still totally astonished.

“Thank you for your business!” Liana replied, and winked at him as she gathered up her bags. Her new leather bikini bottom was already splattered with cum, but that didn’t matter too much to her. It felt good between her legs as she toted her new toys out to her car.

Once she’d managed to stuff her bags into the open spaces of her car, filling it practically to the brim, Liana sat down in the driver’s seat with a tiny squelch. She giggled, and wiped at her wet pussy with a finger. She sniffed it, then stuck the finger in her mouth. Her pussy tasted like strawberries! That would be really fun!

She managed to get back home without any further diversions, and she was unloading all her prizes, when Mary Teller, her next-door neighbor showed up on Liana’s driveway.

Even before she’d gotten pretty, Liana had disliked Mary. The woman was just such a bitch about every tiny thing. If Liana went too long without getting her lawn mowed, Mary would show up, offering the number of a lawn service. If Liana had the slightest party, Mary would complain about how loud it had been the next day, even if the party had just been Liana and a couple of girlfriends.

“Went on a shopping trip, Liana?” she said snidely.

“Yep!” Liana replied brightly. “I got a whole buncha great stuff!”

“Did you have someone over last night?” Mary asked innocently. She was smiling, but it wasn’t an actual smile.

“Oh, I was just having a little fun!” Liana said, and she giggled.

Mary looked irritated. “Well, you kept me up with your racket. Next time you have some random guy come over to do… things, try to keep it a little quieter.”

“No problem!” Liana chirped. “You wanna come in and have a drink?”

“I really should be…” Mary started to say, but Liana put her arm around the other woman’s shoulders. “Come on, Mary! Loosen up a little bit!” she said, giggling.

Mary opened her mouth, probably to protest, but instead she sniffed the air. “Hey, what’s that smell?” she asked. “It’s really nice.” Then Mary giggled. Liana wrinkled her nose at her neighbor as they walked inside. “I’m really nice,” she said, as she led an enraptured Mary to the couch.

With a fluid motion, Liana unfastened her leather bikini bottom and tossed it aside, baring her pussy as she held Mary close. Liana rubbed up against Mary, smearing the other woman’s pants with Liana’s cum.

“Ohhh, I just wanna taste that stuff,” Mary moaned.

Liana giggled. “All you gotta do, silly, is lick my pussy.”

Mary nodded eagerly, and dropped to her knees. Soon, the previously uptight neighbor was lapping away at Liana’s pussy like a dog at a water bowl. Liana and Mary backed up against the wall, and Liana moaned as Mary’s stimulation brought her closer and closer to climax.

“Ooohhhhhh, aaahhhhh,” Liana moaned, then, “AAAAHHHHH!” she screamed as she climaxed. Her cum shot all over Mary’s face, and the wanton pussylicker orgasmed with Liana.

Sighing, Mary collapsed on the floor, her face covered with a goofy smile and an inordinate amount of cum. Liana was surprised she could produce that much cum in one go, but not too surprised.

Liana dragged the limp Mary over to the couch, and sat down. “Lick me some more, Mary!” she said, and Mary sat up.

“Yay!” she said, and giggled. Soon enough, Mary’s face was again submerged in Liana’s pussy, licking eagerly at its folds. She stayed between Liana’s legs more or less continuously for another two hours, before she became completely exhausted.

Mary just toppled over onto the floor and groaned a little bit. Her face was smeared with Liana’s cum, so much so that Liana could barely see any of Mary’s features. Her hair had practically gone white from all the cum mixed in it, and her clothes were ruined.

After a few minutes, Liana noticed that Mary had begun to glow a little bit. The smell of sex in Liana’s living room intensified, until it was the only thing Liana could focus on. Mary grew brighter and brighter, and within the cocoon of light, her body began to change.

“Like, O, M, F, G!” said Mary’s voice as the light began to die away. Her voice was much higher-pitched than before, just like Liana’s voice. “I, like, feel, like, so fuckin’ yummy!”

When the last of the light was gone, Liana could see how Mary had changed. The cum that had coated her was all gone, but it had left behind a much hotter girl.

Long, curly platinum blond hair fanned out from Mary’s head, all over the floor. Her breasts had smashed through her clothes like two yummy, flesh-colored chestbursters. All of her hair that wasn’t on her scalp had just disappeared, like it had never existed. Her skin had an even, golden tan, like she’d been sunbathing in the nude.

“Like, what, like, happened to me?” Mary whined, as she sat up. Liana grinned. “You’re, like, such a bimbo now!” she said. “Just like me!”

“Aww, does that, like, mean I’m, like, a dummy now?” Mary said, pouting with her new, perfect blowjob lips.

“You’ve gotta be more of a dummy than me!” Liana replied. “’Cause you’re my bimbo!”

Mary clapped her hands, a huge smile on her face. “Yaaaay! I’m a big bimbo dummy!” she said excitedly.

“You’re my big bimbo dummy,” Liana corrected, leading the new bimbo over to the heap of bags from Tom’s Adult Emporium. She pulled out a spiked dog collar, and fastened it around Mary’s neck.

“Well, why can’t you be my big bimbo dummy?” Mary asked, as the collar snapped shut.

“Because ‘L’ comes before ‘M’, sillypants,” Liana said, pulling out a leash. “That means you’re just a big bimbo dummy who belongs to me!”

“I don’t, like, think I’m a dummy,” Mary whined, as Liana clipped the leash onto the collar.

“Look, let’s see if you’re a dummy,” replied Liana. “What’s 5 + 5?”

Mary’s face took on a look of intense concentration. “Ummmmmmmmm… I, like, know I should, like, know this.” She pouted, and a minute passed while she thought. Then her face brightened.

“Now I know! It’s, like, fifty-five!” she said.

“No, you big dummy,” Liana replied. “5 + 5 is 10!”

“Ohhh, poopy!” Mary said, stomping her foot. “I thought I was, like, smart and stuff! Ask me another question!”

“Um, okay,” Liana said. “What year did the War of 1812 start?”

“Awww, no fair,” Mary said, her face regaining its pouty look of concentration. “I, like, hate history.” She thought for a longer time, then said, “1941?”

“Nope, silly, it started in 1812!” said Liana. “You get one last question, and then you’re my big bimbo dummy for reals! What’s the capital of France?”

“Oooooh, I, like, totally know this!” Mary squeaked. “It’s… it’s, like, London, right?”

“Bzzt, you’re wrong, you big dummy!” Liana replied. “The capital of France is, like, Paris. You know, like Paris Hilton!”

“Oh no, I am your big bimbo dummy!” Mary said, as her eyes took on an even dopier look. “No, I are smart! I really is!”

Liana petted the dumb bimbo on the head. “Not any more,” she said. “Now you get to be my pet bimbo! And we’re gonna have, like, so much fun together!”

“Yaaaaaay!” Mary said, clapping her hands together. “I, like, love you soooo much, Liana!”

“You’re my bimbo, silly,” Liana said. “You don’t get to call me Liana any more! Call me Mistress. You’re my pet!”

“Oookay, Mistress!” Mary said, simpering up at Liana. Her Mistress smiled down at the submissive bimbo, and pointed at her pussy. “Time to lick some more,” she told her Pet.

Liana settled in on the couch, and Pet started licking. For all that Pet seemed to have no experience fucking girls, she was quite good at pussy-licking. The next three hours were a constant mass of moans, as Pet licked her Mistress to orgasm over and over and over.

Finally, Liana’s cellphone rang, and she went over to the kitchen to pick it up. “Oh hiiii!” she said into it.

“Hi, Liana,” said Liam, from the other end. “Is it okay if I call you Liana?”

“You can, like, call me whatever you want, Master,” Liana purred into the phone. Pet sat on her knees in front of Liana, begging to be allowed to lick her Mistress.

“Master? Um, okay, um, well, Liana, I was just wondering if you still want me to come over tonight.” To Liana’s ears, her Master’s awkwardness was so endearing.

“Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!” Liana replied. “I, like, totally can’t wait, Master! I’m gonna, like, dress all sexy for you, and we’re gonna fuck a whole lot!”

“Uh… okay then,” Liam said. “I’ll come over at 8, okay?” He paused, then added, “Do you want to, I dunnoh, go anywhere?”

“Just the bedroom,” Liana said impishly. She gestured to Pet, and the other bimbo started licking again.

“All right, well, I, uh, I guess I’ll see you, uh, then,” Liam said. Just as he hung up, Liana reached climax again, and squirted another load of cum on Mary’s face.

“Time to clean up, you silly Pet,” Liana said. Pet nuzzled against her Mistress’s side, and followed her into the bathroom.

The two bimbos frolicked in the shower for another hour, and Liana took the opportunity to get Pet to lick her more. After a certain point, though, pussylicking got kind of old. So Liana freshened the game and bent Pet over under the stream of the shower. Then she reached out and picked up a big black strap-on from under the towel she’d carried into the bathroom.

Under the shower water, Pet was shivering in anticipation, wondering what her Mistress was planning. When Mistress plunged the strap-on into her asshole, Pet bleated, and started grinding herself onto the strap-on. Pet had a very tight asshole, and it was tough going for a bit.

Soon enough, though, Liana had thoroughly reamed out her Pet’s ass. Pet was up against the shower wall, whimpering, taking the strap-on as hard as possible. Through the pain, Pet reached pleasure, and her cum slid down the wall as she orgasmed.

They finished up in the shower and toweled off. Liana selected a bimbo-red bikini for her Pet, and a black leather bikini for herself. She put one of the collars around her own neck, and attached a leash to it. Even if she was Pet’s Mistress, she was Master’s Pet.

“Turn around and put your hands together behind your back,” she told Pet. The blond bimbo obeyed, and Liana snapped a set of handcuffs around her wrists. Pet was so adorable when she was helpless.

Of course, since Pet was helplessly manacled, she couldn’t do any sort of makeup, so Liana did that for her. Honestly, neither of them needed much makeup, but Liana did paint Pet’s lips with the brightest, bimboiest shade of red lipstick she’d been able to find.

So, when Master knocked at the door, Liana stood right in front of the door, holding Pet’s leash. She gave a huge smile and opened the door for Master.

He seemed startled to see Pet, which Liana supposed made sense. She hadn’t mentioned having another bimbo to serve him.

“Master, forgive me for not mentioning this when you called, but this is Mary, my next-door neighbor. I made her my Pet this afternoon, and since I am your Pet, she is yours, as well.” Pet groveled in front of her Master.

“I can’t possibly…” Master said, running his hands through his hair. “Just… let’s just go inside and talk about this.”

He stepped inside, and Liana shut the door behind him. Upon closer examination, he appeared to be a bit bulkier than he had been last night. He was still skinnier than a beanpole, but he had some nice biceps now.

“We really need to talk about this, Liana,” he said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

“Talk about what, Master?” Liana asked. She thought she had an idea of what Master meant, but he might want to talk about something completely different.

“I… I… I just, I just can’t keep doing all of this!” he said. “I understand you thought you were doing a good thing, making this other woman into a bimbo like you, even if I don’t know how on Earth you did it.”

“I—” Liana started to say, but Master held up a hand. “That wasn’t an invitation to talk, Liana. I think you’re beautiful and sexy, and so is your… Pet. But I don’t need two women, or three or however many you want to enslave!

“Before yesterday, I didn’t even really want one woman. You’re special, I suppose. But I don’t want a harem,” he concluded.

“Sorry, Master,” Liana said, bowing her head. “Punish me as you see fit. Just don’t make me send Pet away, please.” Pet made a pouty sad face at Master, from the floor where she sat.

“Okay,” Master said. “I suppose you can keep Pet. But no more! No one else!” Liana nodded in agreement. “And don’t try to wriggle out of it through some kind of loophole. I don’t want any more bimbo slaves, or anything like that. Two is far more than enough.”

“Yes, Master,” she said. She’d been thinking about seeing if Pet’s cum had the same effect as her own, but that was out of the question now.

“So, Liana?”

“Yes, Master?”

“What do you think I should call you?”

Liana looked confused. “You can call me whatever you want, Master. You’re my Master. Call me Dirty Slut if you want. Call me Motherfucker. Call me Slave. You’re my Master.”

“Well, I was thinking that if you’re a bimbo, then you need a real bimbo name,” Master said. “How about ‘Li-li’?”

“Oh, Master!” said Li-li. “You’re so brilliant!”

He grinned. “I try. Now, let’s see what we can do with your little Pet here.”

“Watch out, Pet,” Li-li said, as the two of them stepped out of Li-li’s car. “There’s a puddle on your side.” But it was too late, because Li-li heard a splash and a yelp.

“I’m, like, all wet!” Pet whined.

“That’s your fault,” Li-li replied. “Come on, the appointment’s in just a few minutes.”

The two of them burst into Dr. Joseph’s office like a force of nature. “Eeeeeeeh!” Crystal squealed from behind the counter. “Eeeeeeeh!” Li-li squealed back.

“Like, how are you, Li-li?” Crystal said, twirling a strand of hair.

“Oh, I’m, like, totes great!” Li-li replied, her face filled with a huge smile. “Crystal, I wanna introduce you to my Pet here. She’s, like, my own personal bimbo.”

“Wow!” Crystal said, taking a good look at Pet. “She’s, like, sooooo cute! Not as cute as you, though, honey!” She held out her arms, and Li-li gave the receptionist a hug.

“Dr. Joseph says you should just, like, go right through to room 69.” The two of them giggled. “He’ll be waiting there.”

“’Kay!” Li-li said, leading Pet towards the door. “See ya later, Crystal!”

“Totes yeah, Li-li!” Crystal replied. “You wanna go to Angels tomorrow night? It’s, like, amateur night!”

“Sounds great!” Li-li said. “I’ll, like, totes be there!”

Li-li and Pet went through the door into the back of Dr. Joseph’s office, and down the hallway. Sure enough, Ming and Dr. Joseph were both awaiting them in room 69.

“Oh hiiiiii!” Li-li and Ming said at the same time, then giggled. Dr. Joseph seemed more interested in Pet. “Where did you get her, Li-li?” he asked.

“Oh, Pet’s my next-door neighbor. We just, like, fucked a bunch last week, and she ate my cum, and now she’s, like, such a bimbo too!”

“I see,” said Dr. Joseph. “Well, go ahead and take a seat. Your Pet can sit in the corner.” Li-li did what Dr. Joseph said, and so did Pet. They might both have a Master, but Dr. Joseph was like a god to them.

“So, have you noticed anything hurting in the last week?” he asked, sticking a mirror into Li-li’s mouth. She shook her head, and he nodded approvingly.

“Good, good. Everything looks perfectly fine, and I don’t think you should have any problems. Now, do you want a treat?”

Li-li perked up. “Ooooh, yes, Doctor!” She snuggled into the chair as he unzipped his fly. He tilted the chair back, and thrust his cock into her pussy.

“Oooooh, aaaah,” Li-li groaned. Over Dr. Joseph’s shoulder, she could see Pet eating out Ming. “Ooooh, fuck me, Doc Joseph!”

They climaxed together, Dr. Joseph injecting his semen deep into her pussy. Li-li screamed to a climax, and gave a huge sigh. He pulled back, smiling down at his latest bimbo, and Li-li smiled back.

“I think everything’s going fine, and I hope you’ll come back here for a cleaning appointment in a few months,” Dr. Joseph said, as if he hadn’t just fucked her brain out. Off in the corner, Ming had stuffed a dildo up Pet’s ass, and the two of them were on the verge of climax.

A few seconds later, they came together, as Li-li and Dr. Joseph watched. The two lovers slid down the wall into a heap on the floor. An exhausted Pet looked up at her Mistress with a vapid grin on her face. Li-li smiled down at Pet, and beckoned her closer.

“Time for us to go, Pet,” she said, standing up from the chair. Pet pouted at her Mistress, but obeyed, like a good girl.

“So, how have you been this past week?” Dr. Joseph asked, as the four of them strolled down the hallway.

“Oh, it’s been, like, so awesome!” Li-li said enthusiastically. “I’m having sooooo much sex, and it’s a lotta fun havin’ a Master!

“And Pet’s been a lot more fun, too!” she said, petting the blond bimbo’s head. Pet nodded in agreement.

“See, we got her some sweet tattoos over the weekend,” Li-li added, pointing out the ink Pet had gotten on Sunday. Above her bellybutton, she had a “BIMBO” tattoo, and as a tramp stamp, she had a “SLUT” tattoo. On her arm, obscured by a bandage, there was the beginning of a chain tattoo that would eventually wrap around her whole upper body.

“Master and I are gonna have so much fun playing with her, and it’s all thanks to you, Dr. Joseph!” she concluded, giving him a big hug. He smiled and hugged back.

“Good for you, Li-li,” he said. “I hope you have a great time with your Master and your Pet. And I hope you’ll be back here in a few months for a cleaning.”

“You betcha!” she replied, giggling. She gave Ming a kiss on the lips, which turned into a few seconds of making out. The two bimbos separated, and giggled at each other.

“See ya later!” Li-li said, waving back at Ming and Dr. Joseph as she and Pet passed through the door to the front of the office. Crystal gave her a big grin and the two of them hugged. “Don’t forget!” Crystal said.

Li-li nodded. “We’re gonna knock their socks off, girl!” she said, as she walked out of Dr. Joseph’s office. Pet tagged along in her wake.

“Come on, you big sillyhead!” she said to Pet. “We’re gonna go get piercings, and then we’re gonna go have fun with Master!”

“Yay!” Pet said. “I wanna, like, get my nose pierced! Then you and Master can lead me around on a chain!”

“We can totally do that!” Li-li replied. “Now get in the car!”

Pet hopped in the passenger seat, giggling like hell. She was so cute when she was just a dumb little bimbo. Which was all the time, now.

Her life really was a lot better, Li-li reflected, as she walked around to the other side. The old her, “Liana”, or whatever she’d called herself, had been so boring. Liana didn’t get to have sex all the time, or be her Master’s bimbo. Liana hadn’t done anything worthwhile. Liana wasn’t any fun at all.

Li-li, on the other hand, got to do all sorts of fun things. She got to blow guys, every day. She got to wake up to her own pussylicking alarm clock, courtesy of Pet. She got to serve Master, which was the best thing in the whole world. Two times in the last week, he had even done her in the ass.

It hurt her a bit that Master had forbidden her from giving him the harem he deserved. She knew it shouldn’t. She knew she should just want to obey him in everything. But she thought he needed more girls. He needed bimbos to serve him 24/7, and she couldn’t do that with just Pet.

Well, perhaps he would change his mind, in time. Or she could change it for him. Or, perhaps, she could find a way around his command.

In the meantime, she was keeping tabs on some likely girls. There was a new nurse in the neurosurgery department who didn’t have a lot of friends. She would probably be easy to bimbify.

Someday soon.