The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Long-time reader, first-time poster! This is a story that I wrote a long time ago and put up on some other outlets. I’ve decided to post it (and, eventually, my other stories) here, because I know that there are a lot of folks on here who will appreciate it. Each of these chapters basically stands alone, although there are a few characters who recur. I’ve got a lot more where this comes from, and if you want me to write something for you (or, for that matter, edit a story that you’ve written), I am open to commissions. Just email me and we can work something out. And now, read on! I hope you enjoy it!

Dr. Joseph’s Dentist Office

Part 4: Eric

“It’s really important to me, dear,” Elizabeth said as they pulled into the parking lot. “You mean, it’s important to Mother,” Eric said.

“Exactly,” she said, winking at him. “If she’s going to pay for our wedding, we’re going to have to keep her satisfied. And that means feeding her that sort of bullshit. She’s also going to ask about grandkids, so be prepared for that.”

She looked across the parking lot at the dentist’s office. “So, did you ever find out what happened with Dr. Golden?” she asked.

“No, all I got was the message on her website, that she’d left her practice to explore new business opportunities,” he replied. “Hopefully this new guy’ll be just as good.”

“Well, let’s go see,” Elizabeth said, unbuckling herself. They walked over to the dentist’s office and opened the front door.

“Oh hiiiiiii!” the receptionist greeted them, her pornographic breasts bouncing up and down. “Like, welcome to Dr. Joseph’s office! I’m Crystal! What’s your names?”

“Um,” Eric said. “Um, Eric Desjardins and Elizabeth Schulman.”

Crystal took on a look of intense concentration. “I type real good,” she said, then stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth, and tap-tap-tapped away at the keyboard.

That left the room silent, and, therefore, awkward. Elizabeth wasn’t quite glaring at him, but she was Not Happy. He would’ve pointed out that she’d suggested this place, but that probably wouldn’t’ve helped. Instead, he very carefully did not watch Crystal as she typed in their names.

“Ohhh, here we are!” Crystal said. She peered at something on the monitor, then smiled at Eric and Elizabeth. “Dr. Joseph says you should both go right on in. Eric is in room 8 and Lizzie, you’re in room 2.”

Elizabeth’s eyes narrowed, and she opened her mouth, probably to start yelling at this bimbo for calling her Lizzie, but Eric forestalled her by laying a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t bother with her. She’s not worth the time,” he whispered into her ear.

Reluctantly, Elizabeth nodded, and they walked through the door that led to the actual office area. Maybe the hygienists were a bit more intelligent than the receptionist.

Their hopes, however, were dashed when they saw the hygienist waiting for Elizabeth in room 2. “Oh hiiiii!” said a Chinese bimbo. “You must be Lizzie! I’m Ming, and I’ll be your hygiene lady today!”

Eric laid a hand on her shoulder and just said, “Patience.” They shared a smile, and then he strolled down the hall to room 8. It was the last room on the right side, and another hygienist was waiting at the entrance to it. And she was also a bimbo.

“Oh hiiiii!” the bimbo hygienist said. “You, like, must be Eric! It’s, like, rilly nice to meet you! I’m Noor!” Eric blinked. He’d thought she looked Arabic, based on his experience in the Middle East, but none of the women there had been nearly as shapely. Or as uncovered.

Noor guided him into the chair, a big white smile plastered on her face. Her long black hair cascaded from her shoulders as she started chattering about nothing in particular. It was almost hypnotic, the way she talked. It made Eric feel like he was slipping into a trance, a trance that carried him through all of Noor’s poking and prodding in his mouth.

When he came to again, there was a brown-haired man looking down from behind the chair. The man smiled down at him and said, “I’m Dr. Joseph. Feel a bit more relaxed now?”

“Very,” replied Eric. It was, oddly enough, quite true. He did feel refreshed, for no apparent reason. It wasn’t as if he’d felt like shit, or something, but he felt ready to take on the world now.

“So, got any plans, Eric?” Dr. Joseph asked, shuffling some papers.

“Oh, nothing much,” Eric replied. “My fiancée’s mother is coming to town in a few days.” He made a face, and Dr. Joseph chuckled. “I know the feeling,” he said, taking up a tool from the tray.

For a few seconds, he just poked around in Eric’s mouth, then set it down on the tray again. “You seem to have a very nice set of teeth, Eric. But I do need to talk to you about something.

“Your fiancée Elizabeth is going to need to come back three days from now, and she’ll need to go under general for us to deal with her problem. If you could be available to pick her up, that would probably work best for all of us.” He frowned. “Is that going to pose any sort of problem?”

Eric thought for a minute, running through his schedule. “I think I can get time off then. What time do I need to be here?”

“Her appointment is at 11 am, and she should be done by 12:30,” Dr. Joseph said. “I don’t know what arrangements you need to make, but you should be here by then.”

That might be a problem, Eric thought. Since his accident last week, he’d been sharing a car with Elizabeth. That had worked out fairly well for work, since they both worked in the same building. But that meant he would need to come with her to, at the very least, drop her off.

“Well, thanks for letting me know, Doc,” Eric said, standing up from the chair. He shook the dentist’s hand, finding the strength of his own grip to be a bit surprising. Noor just giggled and waved coyly at him.

As he walked down the hall towards the front of the office, Elizabeth was waiting for him at her room. She smiled ruefully at him. “I thought I had good teeth,” she said, taking him by the arm, “but Dr. Joseph said something went wrong with a couple of my molars when I was a little kid.” She shrugged. “You can hardly blame me for that.”

Eric hugged his wife-to-be and said, “I couldn’t blame you for anything, dear.” They breezed past Crystal with a minimum of awkwardness, and out into the parking lot. He gave Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek and said, “I’ve got all the time in the world for you.”

“Awww, honey, you’re so sweet when you get like this,” Elizabeth said, wrapping her arms tight around Eric’s chest. She giggled, and Eric hugged her back, again.

The sun had risen just above the trees behind Dr. Joseph’s office when Eric and Elizabeth arrived in the parking lot. Elizabeth, who had never been a morning person, was still yawning and stretching, trying to manage without coffee. Dr. Joseph had stipulated that, saying that it would interfere with the anaesthesia.

So, of course, Eric had stopped at a coffee shop on the way over.

He’d always been bright and chipper in the mornings, so he didn’t really need it, but it tasted nice. And besides, he deserved a little treat, what with how his exercising had been going.

Eric didn’t have any idea what had happened to him in the past few days, but whatever it was, he liked it. He’d dropped at least 9 pounds, and he could actually feel the edges of his abs, without pressing through a layer of belly fat. His energy level had been sky-high, but he never felt jittery. This wasn’t “caffeine-and-sugar-high” kind of energy, the sort that was going to crash and burn as soon as he had to do anything.

No, this was a “my-metabolism-is-kicking-itself-into-high-gear” kind of energy. He’d run five miles yesterday, and barely broken a sweat.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, had seemed to be having some trouble focusing. She seemed to be trying to do everything at once, without managing to finish any of it. The day before last, she’d swept half of the kitchen floor, cleaned a couple of plates, dusted a few of his college textbooks, and moved around some random family heirlooms, before retiring to the bedroom and flipping restlessly through channel after channel.

Maybe she was worried about the surgery, or maybe it was her Mother’s imminent arrival. Whatever it was, Eric couldn’t decide if he wanted it to stop or continue. On the one hand, she was oddly spacy from time to time, forgetting the oddest things. There was a reason he was at the wheel this morning.

But, on the other hand, she’d been great in bed. Yesterday, she’d actually managed to get up before he went to work (which was astonishing) and she’d proceeded to give him a handjob (which was incredible). Something was different about Elizabeth, but whatever it was, Eric felt pretty good about it.

They entered Dr. Joseph’s office, Elizabeth yawning as Eric held the door for her. Noor was at the desk, a big smile still plastered on her face. She sent Elizabeth down the hall to the operating theater, leaving Eric by himself. With her.

For about ten minutes, Eric managed to keep to himself. He’d brought his laptop along, and he managed to do some work on it. But no sooner had he finished an email to his boss about the Friedlander accounts, than Noor said, “Oopsies.”

He couldn’t pretend that he was alone anymore. He just couldn’t. As soon as he had to acknowledge Noor’s presence in the room, he became riveted by her lush, voluptuous body. How had an Arabian girl maintained that kind of physique, and how had she become so sexy?

“Um, Eric?” she said, forcing him to actually look in her direction. “Do you know how to, like, use a computer?”

“Yes?” he said, puzzled. How could someone so mind-blowingly hot be so monumentally stupid that she didn’t know how to use a computer? He could understand not knowing how to fix a computer. But this was something else entirely.

Still, he stood and took a few cautious steps towards the desk. “What is it you need?”

As soon as he was within reach, Noor grabbed his head and planted her lips on his mouth. Her tongue went deep into his astonished mouth, and she started pulling him over the desktop.

She was surprisingly strong, and Eric found himself sprawled on the floor, cushioned by the grinning bimbo. For a second, he wanted to shout, to object, but he took a deep breath. Everything around him smelled musky, like a million orgies had filled the office with their smells.

Instead of objecting, Eric growled and ripped Noor’s top off. Her exposed tits rolled free, and Eric grabbed them with both hands. He gently rubbed against her nipples, while holding the rest of her tits in a firm, almost painful grip. Noor just mewled with pleasure, her face rapturous.

As Eric moved his hands down her side, running his fingers along her toned stomach, Noor bucked under him, moaning a bit. He pulled down her tiny skirt, revealing a sopping wet pussy. Noor’s cum had spilled all around her slit, lubricating her in anticipation of Eric’s penetration.

Eric obliged her and impaled her pussy on his cock. It yielded easily, but not too easily. Her cunt was tight around his cock, though he suspected she wasn’t actually a virgin. She was too experienced at this to be innocent.

Less than 30 seconds later, Eric orgasmed, shooting a stream of semen deep into Noor’s pussy. A small part of his brain tried to inform Eric that he’d just shot a much bigger load than normal, but he was too occupied to think of that just now. He was focusing on how he wanted to fill this slut up.

Eric had kind of lost track, at this point, of the number of times he’d orgasmed in the past hour. It should’ve surprised him that he was able to fuck Noor so comprehensively without a pause, but he just accepted it without hesitation.

If he had bothered to focus on something other than the bimbo on his cock, he might’ve noticed the mess they’d made of the waiting room. Chairs were toppled, papers scattered everywhere, and the computer monitor had a big hole in it. Eric had punched straight through it in the midst of passion, several orgasms ago, but he’d barely even noticed.

Currently, he was ramming his cock into Noor’s asshole for at least the third time. The bimbo had braced herself against an overturned couch, while Eric held two fistfuls of her asscheeks in his hands. At every push, she squealed with mingled delight and pain.

Eric groaned and orgasmed again, shooting a (still) surprisingly large load up into Noor’s asshole. Noor, in turn, thrashed as the cum entered her. Her eyes were wide and her tongue stuck out, panting as sweat rolled off her body in waves. A good part of the mess came from their co-mingled cum and sweat, smeared all over the room.

“Perhaps I should’ve expected this,” Dr. Joseph said, looking down on the pair of them. “I guess this is my own damn fault.”

“Fuck!” Eric shouted. He rolled over to find the good Doctor standing over him, looking grim. “I, um, um, I, I, I can explain,” he stammered, trying to come up with an explanation.

“You don’t need to explain,” Dr. Joseph replied. “I understand exactly what happened here. Your transformation took effect before I expected it. And it’s changed my plans.” He crooked a finger forward, and a peroxide-haired bimbo flounced forward.

“Hiiiiii!” she chirped. She seemed familiar, but Eric couldn’t place it exactly. It definitely wasn’t Crystal, because her face was different. But why was this supposed to be significant? It was just a bimbo.

“What’s your name?” Dr. Joseph asked the bimbo. She scrunched up her face in deep thought. “Um… uh… it’s… uh… oh yeah, it’s Lizzie!” she said.

“Your old name,” he corrected her. The bimbo looked puzzled. “Old name? But Doctor Joey, you, like, said, I should, like, forget all that, like, dumb stuff!”

“Was your old name Elizabeth Schulman?” he asked. Lizzie looked thoughtful again, then brightened. “Oooh, that’s, like, totes it!”

“What did you do to her?” Eric said, pushing himself to his feet. His clothes were smeared with cum, and his still-erect dick hung out of his fly, but he ignored all of that. Judging by the responses of the bimbos, he looked very impressive. Of course, they’d probably be impressed by a squirrel’s dick, at this point.

“Calm down,” Dr. Joseph said, his eyes blazing. Eric felt something take a hold of him, like a giant’s hand grasping a tiny porcelain figurine. “I expected you to fuck your fiancee first. But you didn’t. So sit down, and zip up your fucking pants.”

Eric felt his concerns fading a bit, as he obeyed Dr. Joseph. They were still present, but now he was feeling a bit more thoughtful. Obviously, there was an explanation, and Dr. Joseph would provide it. He flipped over a couch and carefully sat down on it, avoiding the cumstains.

Noor and “Lizzie” plopped down next to him with no such regard. While Lizzie’s expression was vacant and smiling, Noor seemed confused. She wasn’t smiling, and she actually seemed to have a few thoughts.

Dr. Joseph sighed. “It’s already started, see?” he said, pointing to Noor. “We don’t have a lot of time, so I need to explain. You and your fiancee, as you may have surmised, have been changed here.

“She’s become an airheaded bimbo. You’ve become a man who can master bimbos. Your physical changes are not as serious as hers, but you’ll notice a few new things over the next few days.

“But the thing is,” he went on, “the first load of cum that you shoot into a woman after your transformation will also change her. It bonds her to you, and grants her actual intelligence along with any necessary physical changes.

“She becomes a smart bimbo, in other words,” Dr. Joseph said. “She’ll look like a bimbo, and have the sexual desires of a bimbo, but the intelligence to not constantly gratify them at the cost of her dignity.”

“I’m, like, gonna be smart?” Lizzie said, giggling.

“No, Lizzie, because Eric hasn’t fucked you, yet,” Dr. Joseph said, as though he were talking to a three-year-old. “Noor is going to be smart instead of you.” He looked into Eric’s eyes. “When she becomes smart, I’ll have no use for her as a bimbo.”

“So take Lizzie, instead,” Eric said, speaking coherently for the first time in some while.

Dr. Joseph shook his head. “My bimbos require a special touch, one that only I can give them. Lizzie is already beyond that. She’s imprinted with her new self, and there’s nothing we can do now that would change that.

“Here’s what I’ll offer, then,” he continued. “Take Noor and Lizzie home with you. All I want, in return, is a replacement for Noor. I don’t have any particular requests, though I prefer a diversity of bimbos. So I’d rather not have another blond or redhead. I’ve got a Chinese bimbo, too.

“So if you could find another Middle Eastern woman, like Noor, or perhaps a Hispanic girl, I’d appreciate that.” He handed Eric a disc. “Just point that at the woman you want to bring to me, and she’ll obey you temporarily.”

Eric took the disc, and pointed it at Lizzie. He pressed the button in the middle, but nothing happened. “It doesn’t work on the bimbos,” Dr. Joseph said, “so that they don’t deplete it by playing around. It’s got a limited number of uses, so be careful with it.”

“Any questions?” Dr. Joseph said, folding his hands.

“Um, am I supposed to be thinking like a smart girl?” Noor asked hesitantly. “’Cause it feels really, really weird.”

“Any questions I didn’t already answer?” Dr. Joseph amended himself.

“I… don’t think so,” Eric said. He stood, feeling very disoriented. His head felt closer to the ceiling. Maybe getting taller was part of his transformation.

He stretched, feeling the muscles ripple under his shirt. That was definitely a new feeling for him. Lizzie cuddled up to him, and he put a beefy arm around her shoulder. Noor stood slowly, and followed as he maneuvered Lizzie out of the office.

They walked to the car in silence, and Eric buckled Lizzie into one of the rear seats. She just giggled as Eric took the driver’s seat, and Noor, the front passenger’s.

“Everything feels so weird,” Noor complained. She looked over at Eric. “Is this what being smart is like? You know, thinking? Is it always this strange?”

“I suppose,” Eric said. “I’d never given it that much thought.”

They drove home, mostly in silence, with nothing but Lizzie’s giggles to break the calm. Noor just looked out the window, as if she was seeing the world for the first time.

When he pulled the car into the driveway, Eric snuck a quick look at all the other houses around him. They lived in a fairly young neighborhood, and he was pretty sure there weren’t a lot of people around, this time of day. Most folks should be at work or school (or both).

Nevertheless, he felt like a million eyes were watching the three of them as he pulled forward into the garage. When the door descended behind them, he breathed a huge sigh of relief. Lizzie just hopped out of the car, completely oblivious.

“Come on in, Noor,” he said, seeing how confused she was. “This is your house, too, now.”

“I just don’t feel right,” she said, stepping out of the car. “I feel like I’m about to throw up.”

She walked over to the door out of the garage, then stopped. “Am I really your bimbo now? Not Dr. Joseph’s?”

Eric nodded. She nodded back, then toppled over.

“Oooph!” Eric said, catching her body with quite a bit of effort. “Lizzie, help me carry Noor inside.”

“Okey-dokey!” Lizzie said from the couch. She’d been engrossed in the search for something vaguely dildo-shaped, but apparently Eric’s orders took precedence.

“Like, what’s wrong with Noor?” she asked, as they carried her into the living room.

“I think she’s just a bit stressed out,” Eric said, setting Noor down on the couch. He picked up her right arm, which had fallen to her side, and set it across her chest.

“Oh,” Lizzie said, then brightened. “She should, like, try fucking someone!”

“I think she’s done that before,” Eric said, trying to remain patient with his bimbo fiancee. She couldn’t help saying stupid bullshit. She was just a fucking bimbo. And most bimbos weren’t about brains.

He grabbed Lizzie’s hand and said, “Here, how about we fuck while she’s asleep.” Lizzie giggled and said, “That’s, like, such a good, like, idea!”

They went back to their bedroom, and Eric tossed Lizzie onto the bed. She giggled as she hit the mattress, and looked up adoringly at her Master, standing above her.

Eric ripped off his shirt and thrust himself out of his pants. He felt his dick rising to attention again beneath his underwear. He made short work of that obstacle, too, and soon he stood, in all of his Masterful, bemuscled glory, ready to fuck his bimbo silly.

With a growl, Eric pounced on the giggling Lizzie, and thrust himself into her pussy without saying anything more. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she chanted.

For the next four hours, Eric and Lizzie fucked all over the house. He bent her over a low bookshelf and fucked her in the ass. She sucked his dick hungrily while he sat above her on the kitchen counter. He rammed his dick up her pussy while she sucked on a lollipop.

At last, they ended up in the living room, where Noor had remained, unconscious, the whole time. Her eyes fluttered open, as Lizzie giggled breathily. “I’m, like, totes pooped!” Lizzie said.

“Get off me, you fucking bimbo!” Noor snarled, pushing Lizzie to the floor. Eric got to his feet, shaking off his own exhaustion.

“I’m so fucking horny, I’m gonna fucking burst!” Noor added, grabbing Lizzie by the hair. “Lick my cunt, you fucking slut!” she told the squealing bimbo. “Lick my fucking cunt, you stupid bimbo piece of shit!”

Noor rammed Lizzie’s face into her pussy, ignoring the bimbo’s protests. “Aaaah!” Noor said, her face exultant. ”That’s it, you goddamn bimbo! Fuck me hard, fuck me, you fucking idiot!“

Only a few seconds later, Noor orgasmed with a roar, spraying her cum on Lizzie’s face. “Oh, that’s a good fucking bimbo,” Noor said, dropping a nearly comatose Lizzie to the floor. “You’re gonna be so much goddamn fun.”

“And so are you,” Eric said, putting a hand on Noor’s shoulder. “You’re going to teach Lizzie how to be a real bimbo.”

“Yes, Master,” Noor said, dropping to her knees.

Eric raised her to her feet. “You don’t need to bow to me. As far as I’m concerned, you’re in charge of my bimbos. I’ll let you be my equal.”

Noor nodded. “But you’re still my Master,” she said, her eyes down.

“I suppose I am, aren’t I?” he said, chuckling. Then he reached down, and picked Lizzie up by her hair again. “Get up, slut. You can sleep some other fucking time. We’re going to get some real clothes for the two of you.”

For the time being, though, Eric handed Lizzie some of her old clothes. She looked comically misdressed, wearing a cream-colored long-sleeved shirt and a gray wool dress. Neither of them fit her terribly well, with a lot of skin showing all over the place. It made Lizzie look like a parody of a serious businesswoman.

Noor took something similar to wear, but she actually looked like she could be a businesswoman. It had to do more with the way she walked, the way she smiled, like a sexy tiger on the prowl. Even though her outfit was ridiculous, Noor made it work.

“Let’s go, honey,” Eric said, leading his two bimbos out to the garage. He wasn’t even sure which one he’d just referred to, but he felt himself thinking very fondly of Noor. Lizzie was just a bimbo, to his mind, but Noor could think. She could speak intelligently, and not pepper every goddamn sentence with “like”.

For all that Lizzie was still supposedly his fiancee, Eric would rather have Noor as his wife. Maybe more things would be changing around here, he mused.

Noor took the wheel, while Lizzie struggled to figure out how to buckle her seatbelt. “Think of my cock going into your pussy,” Eric said over his shoulder. “Yay!” Lizzie said, as her seatbelt clicked into place.

“I know just the place to go,” Noor said, turning onto a long, tree-lined road. She turned so suddenly that she sent an SUV screeching into an oak tree.

The tree seemed to be fine, but the car was less well-off. Noor pulled over in front of the crash site, rolling her eyes. She started practicing her “not my fault” face. “Noor, be careful,” Eric said, putting a hand on her knee. Lizzie just hummed tunelessly as she masturbated.

“What the hell was that about, you fucking bitch?” yelled the other driver as she stepped out of the SUV. She looked like she might’ve been hot when she was young, but now her face was quite wrinkly, and her boobs were just a fucking mess. On the passenger side, a slim young woman, who looked very much like the driver, stepped out.

“I’m very sorry,” Noor said, stepping out on her side. “Really, I am. I was just so distracted.” The other driver’s jaw dropped as Noor drew closer. “Uh, it’s, uh, no problem at all,” the woman said. She sniffed, and seemed about ready to faint.

The passenger, who was clearly the driver’s daughter, seemed less affected. “Yes, it is a problem,” she said, as Eric stepped out of the passenger’s side. The younger woman took a deep breath at the sight of Eric, and gulped. “I mean, isn’t it? I think, um, it’s a, uh, some kind of, um, problem.”

“What’re your names?” Eric asked, taking the daughter’s hand. “Th- th- that’s my mom Gianna,” the girl said, “and I’m Emily.” She whimpered a bit. “Please, sir, I don’t know what’s, what’s going on?”

“You want to suck my cock, don’t you?” he said softly. “That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Y- y- yes, yes, I want it soooo fucking much!” she shouted, and Eric glanced around to see if anyone else was watching. Without further ado, he unzipped his pants, and released his cock. Emily fell on it like a dehydrated hiker finding a pool of water in the desert.

Her mother looked on with mingled horror and lust. Noor folded her arms around Gianna, pressing her enormous breasts into Gianna’s back. “You want that, too, don’t you?” Noor whispered into the mother’s ear.

“Oh, I- I shouldn’t,” she whimpered. “But I, I just have to!” Eric shot a load of cum into Emily’s mouth, and the teenager swallowed it immediately. She fell off to the side as Gianna rushed over and latched on to Eric’s cock.

While Emily burbled and muttered gibberish, her mother was feverishly sucking on the cock of a man she barely knew. Emily’s breasts swelled, as her mother slid her tongue down Eric’s shaft. “Oooooooooh,” Emily muttered while Gianna received another load of cum.

The two women lay next to each other on the side of the road. Emily’s moaning trailed off as her body finished its transformation, and she sat up, looking puzzled.

“Like, why’s that lady all, like, moany and stuff?” she said to Eric, pointing at her moaning mother. “She’s, like, not as hot as I am.”

“And what’s your name?” Eric asked, a knowing smile on his face. He had a pretty good idea what the new Emily was feeling like.

“Oh,” Emily said, giggling. “You can, like, call me Emmy. And, omigod, you’re, like, so hot!”

Eric’s smile widened. “Do you know who that is?” he asked, pointing at Gianna, whose wrinkles had all melted away. Emmy scrunched up her face and shrugged.

“Let’s wait just a little bit, and maybe you’ll recognize her,” he said, helping Emmy to her feet. She giggled and snuggled up against him. He felt her boobs while they waited for Gianna to finish.

Gianna’s moaning subsided, and she slowly sat up, looking around herself. She was practically a mirror image of Emmy now. Both had enormous boobs, long, straight brown hair, spectacular figures, and adorably huge noses.

“Omigod!” Emmy shrieked. “I, like, totes know you! You’re, um, you’re, like, OMG, you’re, like…” She paused to think. Then she perked up. “You’re, like, my twin Kimmy!”

“Oh yeah!” Kimmy said, taking Eric’s hand. “Like, where’ve you been, Emmy?” The “twins” jumped into each other’s arms, and bounced up and down. They chattered at each other in high-pitched voices.

“Okay, girls, that’s enough,” Eric said, interposing himself. “We need to go to the store to get some good clothes for everyone here. Kimmy, Emmy, go ahead and get in my car, and we’ll deal with yours later.”

“That’s, like, our car?” Emmy said incredulously.

Eric sighed. “Just get the fuck in the car,” Noor said, filling her words with vitriol. Emmy and Kimmy obeyed with pouts plastered on their faces.

Noor walked over to the smashed-up SUV, turned the lights off, and took the keys out of the ignition. “Do you know who owns the woods around here?” she asked Eric.

“I think it’s some old codger in a nursing home,” Eric said. “Stubborn old bastard who refused to sell this land, whatever the price.”

“So, no one’s around here?” she said, wiping the glass off the driver’s seat.

“Probably not,” he replied. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

She nodded. “Probably. I think it kind of works that way.” She put the keys back in the ignition. “Let’s see if this piece of junk works anymore.”

The engine coughed to life, and Noor carefully backed it away from the tree. “I’ll follow you,” she hollered over to Eric, who nodded and ran back over to his car.

He hopped into the driver’s seat, and started it up again. A quick glance in the back showed him that Lizzie was eating out Emmy while Kimmy masturbated. As long as they weren’t messing things up, that was perfectly fine.

The two cars moved in slow formation, a little ways up the road, until Eric spotted a good place. He waved Noor over, and she nodded back at him.

She pulled off the road, and up the slope a little ways. It turned out to be a small rise, small enough to climb, but high enough to block casual onlookers. Eric followed in her wake, rearranging the groundcover to cover up the car tracks.

Noor turned off the engine and took the keys out again. “You know somewhere we can put this for the long run?” she asked. Eric thought for a second, and shrugged. “We’ll think of something, I’m sure,” he said.

By the time they got back to the car, Lizzie, Emmy, and Kimmy had covered the backseat with a noticeable layer of cum. A few sharp orders from Noor got all three of them sitting down in their seats, pouting. This time, Eric took the wheel.

“You’re going to be the navigator,” he said. She gave him a hurt look, but got in on the passenger side nonetheless.

Half an hour later, without a single further accident, they arrived at a small, seedy-looking shopping center. The main store seemed to be a sad, deserted old pharmacy. The parking lot was festooned with wide fissures, lined with surprisingly green grass.

They were more interested in the shop at the other end of the shopping center. It was hard to see if you didn’t know where to look, but Noor had been here before. “Marilyn’s Naughty Boutique”, read the faded sign above the door.

“It’s a starting point, I suppose,” Eric said, a giggle of bimbos following in his wake. “How did you hear about this place?”

“Dr. Joseph kept a list of shops like this,” she said. “He hasn’t used this one yet, so it should be completely fresh.”

Eric wanted to ask what exactly “completely fresh” meant, but that was the moment he reached the door. Rather than saying anything, he put his game face on and pushed the door open.

“Hello, and welcome to Marilyn’s Naughty Boutique,” a tired-looking blond woman said. She might’ve been good-looking if she’d lost a few pounds. Or if she’d bothered to put on any makeup. Or if she’d given any thought to how bad she looked.

She started as the bimbos came in behind Eric, chattering inanely. “Oooh, look at the pretty clothes!” Lizzie cooed. Emmy and Kimmy squeed loudly at a rack of tiny pink thongs. Noor just licked her lips and set off for the store’s sex toys section.

“Can… can I help you?” the blond woman said again. She looked a bit dizzy. Perhaps she wasn’t used to so many customers at once. Perhaps she’d already gotten a whiff of Eric or one of the bimbos. Perhaps it was both.

Eric flipped the OPEN sign next to the door to CLOSED, and locked the door. “Hey…” the woman protested weakly, but Eric had covered the ground between them before she could say anything more. Her eyes seemed to go a bit vacant as Eric stepped around to her side of the counter.

“I- I shouldn’t be…” she said faintly. “This is so… oohhh…”

“What’s your name? Is it Marilyn?” Eric whispered into her ear. The woman nearly fainted. “Um, it’s, uh, I mean, um, I am, uh, Marilyn, but that’s, um, not my real, uh, name.”

“Tell me what it is,” he demanded. She gulped and replied, “Um, Lorraine?”

“Well, Lori, why don’t you get down on your knees and suck my dick?” Eric said. He opened his fly and his dick sprung out like a flesh-colored jack-in-the-box. A less distracted part of his brain noted that it seemed to larger than he remembered.

Lori looked down at Eric’s dick, then slowly lowered herself to the floor. She looked at it again, then opened her mouth wide, and stuck his dick into it.

Compared with Lizzie’s frantic lust, Noor’s calculated expertise, and Emmy’s and Kimmy’s inexpert enthusiasm, Eric would put Lori’s technique firmly in the middle. It probably wasn’t her first time giving a blowjob, but it probably wasn’t something she did on a regular basis. He had a feeling that she was going to get a few lessons on dick-sucking in the near future.

Regardless, it didn’t take very long for Eric to climax, and deposit a load of cum in Lori’s mouth. She looked like she was going to spit it out, but Eric shook his head. “Eat it,” he said, holding her head tightly.

Obediently, Lori swallowed it all down, and Eric released her head. She sat back on her haunches, looking confused. “Like, what was that all about?” she said in a high-pitched voice.

She started, and looked around for whoever had just spoken. It took a few seconds for her to realize that she’d been hearing herself. “Like, OMG!” she gasped. “I’m, like, talking all, like, like, like!” Apparently that made sense in her mind, because she beamed as if she’d just leapt across the Grand Canyon in a single bound.

For the next two hours, Eric inducted his latest bimbo, while Noor directed his other bimbos in their shopping. He was more focused on (literally) fucking Lori’s brains out, but Eric could definitely appreciate Noor’s work wrangling his bimbos. She was a keeper, that was for sure.

When Noor and their girls arrived at the counter, Lori was sprawled on the floor, drenched in Eric’s cum. Her hair, in the non-cum-stained parts, was curly and platinum blond. Her new breasts had long since erupted from beneath her frumpy old shirt, and her hips and ass flared dramatically, before settling down into a much thinner abdomen.

Her eyes were completely devoid of intelligence, and her lips had puffed up so much that her mouth seemed to be constantly open. Between that and her wide, vacant eyes, it looked like she was constantly in a state of shock.

“I think she’ll give excellent blowjobs from now on,” Eric noted, looking down at the latest addition to his collection. Lori was currently occupying herself with a hearty round of masturbation, oblivious to all else around her. Noor just looked amused.

“A few hours ago, that could’ve been me,” she said, taking the bundles of clothes and toys from the bimbos’ arms. She smiled at Eric. “I’m so glad you set me free, dear,” she said.

Eric smiled back. “I’m so glad I found you, dear,” he said. “Don’t worry about her, I can ring all this up.” He tapped at a few keys on the cash register, and the cash drawer sprang open. Its contents were surprisingly bountiful, and he took all of it with him.

“You don’t need money any more,” he told Lori, who giggled. “Don’t worry about a single thing but how to please your Master and Mistress.” Lori nodded her head.

“Now, let’s get out of here,” Eric said, tossing a latex skirt and spandex top at Lori. She wiggled out of her old, ruined clothes, and put on her new, sexy clothes. When she was finished, she giggled and wriggled her sexy ass at Eric.

He slapped her on the ass, and led his bimbos out of the store. They all piled in, and an orgy immediately broke out in the backseat. Noor and Eric sighed simultaneously, and he got the car moving.

They arrived at home without incident, and dropped off the bimbos inside. Eric gave a silent blessing for the garage, which allowed his cavalcade of tits and ass to spill out of the car without making the neighbors stare.

“Lizzie, Noor and I will be right back,” Eric said. “In the meantime, I want you to put some food together. Don’t fuck up the house too much. And whatever happens, do not answer the door or the phone.”

Lizzie nodded happily, and Eric could only hope she’d actually understood what he said. He opened the garage door again, and backed the car out. “Now we have to deal with your little accident, don’t we?” he said to Noor.

She sighed theatrically and pretended to be shocked. “Oh, well, I suppose so.” They sat for a bit without saying much, until Eric slapped his forehead.

“Fuck, I totally forgot about that!” he said. “Lizzie’s mom is coming to town tonight, and she’s such a fucking bitch!” He growled in a surprisingly intimidating fashion, and punched the top of the dashboard.

“No need to worry about her,” Noor said. “What’s she look like?”

“Umm,” Eric said, trying to picture Maria Greene-Schulman. “She doesn’t look much like Lizzie—or, at least, what Lizzie used to look like. I think Lizzie got her looks from her father. Overall, she’s kind of, well, bleh.”

“No, I mean, how big is she?” Noor said. “What color’s her hair? Do you know anything about her natural sizes?”

“Why does that matter, if we’re going to make her into a bimbo?” Eric asked. “I think that’s kind of a simple proposition.”

Noor looked pensive for a minute, then said, “You know, I suppose it doesn’t. Dr. Joseph always wanted to know that kind of stuff, but if we’re just going to have her give you a blowjob, we don’t need to worry about that.”

“Let’s focus on the things we need to worry about,” Eric said, pulling off to the edge of the road. “Like what to do with this damn car.”

They stepped out of their car and walked up the rise to where they’d left Emmy and Kimmy’s old car. On second thought, there wasn’t much damage to it at all. Most of it seemed to be cosmetic, so Noor carefully retraced the path she’d taken into the woods, and took off down the road, back to the house.

Eric stayed behind to cover the tracks, and he took the time to ponder all the weird things that had happened in just one day. What the fuck had happened to him and Lizzie at the dentist’s office? Was it something he could reverse? Did he even want to reverse it?

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he completely missed the jogger, until the two of them collided. With an oof, he fell to the ground, and the jogger landed on top of him.

“Watch where you’re going!” she said, plucking out her headphones. Eric was fairly certain she lived somewhere in the area, but he didn’t really know the woman. She was a tiny, thin, young Vietnamese woman, with her black hair drawn up behind her head.

“I wasn’t the one with headphones in,” Eric pointed out, picking himself up. He dusted himself off a little bit, and held out a hand to the jogger. She took it, but didn’t get up.

“That’s… that’s true, isn’it?” the jogger said, slurring her words. She looked right at Eric’s crotch, and inhaled deeply through her nose. “Gosh, something really smells good,” she said.

“What’s your name?” Eric asked, gently chivvying her behind his car. “Uh… my name is Callista… Callist- uh… Traaan…” He unzipped his fly and let his erect dick slip out.

Before he could even say anything, Callista had taken his dick into her mouth, and begun sucking on it. Eric had been about to suggest the same thing, so he just relaxed and focused on fucking this chick silly.

Yesterday, the number of times Eric came in her mouth would’ve surprised him. Today, though, it seemed perfectly normal to cum seven times in ten minutes. It was no surprise whatsoever when Callista swallowed every last drop of his cum, then leaned back with a satisfied sigh. It was an absolutely unexceptional occurrence when she burbled and shook, transforming into a much, much curvier bimbo.

“I think we can call you ‘Calli’ now,” Eric said, regarding his newest bimbo with a certain amount of pride. She beamed back up at him and clapped her hands together.

“Master, uh…” she said, suddenly looking hesitant. “Yes, Calli?” he said.

“Master, me so horny,” she admitted, her mouth pouting. Well, it wasn’t exactly the right stereotype, but she was still quite sexy. He gestured for her to stand up, and opened the passenger side door.

Eric wasn’t exactly sure what he was going to do with another slave, but he was sure Noor could find something to do with her. She hopped into the car without a bit of hesitation, and he started the car up. Hopefully, things wouldn’t be like this all the time. It would be very awkward to have bimbos sprouting up like chesty weeds at school.

When he got back, Noor was waiting for him in the garage, looking amused. She raised an eyebrow at Eric’s passenger, but seemed unsurprised.

“Just ran into her, and she sucked my dick,” he said, after he’d stopped the car and opened the door. Calli looked confused, as if she had no idea how to open her door. Eric pointed to the handle and mimed an opening motion. She tried it, and squeaked happily when it worked.

“Yeah, that happens sometimes,” Noor said, smiling broadly at Calli’s antics. “After I got back, you got a call from Lizzie’s mom. She’ll need you to pick her up from the airport in about thirty minutes.”

“That’s about what I expected,” he replied. “By the way, did you actually answer the phone?”

“Well, our dear Lizzie isn’t exactly in a condition to talk to her mother for now,” Noor said, pursing her lips. “So I just told her that I was a neighbor, and that Lizzie—sorry, I mean Elizabeth—was in the bathroom. That seemed to work well enough.“

Eric was opening his mouth to say something else, but Lizzie bounced out of nowhere and enveloped him in a sweaty, cum-slicked hug. “Eeeee!” she squealed, right in his ear. Caught off guard, Lizzie’s momentum carried Eric to the floor. He hit with a thud, the impact driving the breath out of him.

“Off, off!” Noor said, picking Lizzie up from the floor. “Master needs to go pick up a new friend for you guys.” Lizzie bounced to her feet and giggled. “Is she, like, pretty, Master?” she asked Eric, who was getting to his feet.

“She will be,” he said, tapping Lizzie on the nose. She giggled again, and snuggled up against his chest. Her arms wrapped around him with a surprising amount of strength. Eric twisted out and grabbed his keys before Lizzie could hold him tighter.

“Think you can get them to put together some dinner?” he asked Noor. She nodded, and grabbed Lizzie by the shoulders, holding her in place. Eric waved at his girlfriend-bimbo, and quickly ducked out into the garage.

On the drive to the airport, he pondered his situation. It would be hard to keep up this many bimbos on his boring little assistantship. Maybe he could have Lori or some of the other bimbos keep Lori’s shop going. If he converted Lizzie’s mother, he’d have a lot more money. But would it be enough to keep them going?

Lizzie’s job had been keeping them afloat while he was in grad school. But that now seemed quite untenable. A bimbo like Lizzie was entirely unsuited to thinking about anything more complex than the best way to perform cunnilingus. The people at her office would definitely notice.

So she would send in her resignation by email, and that would be that. Or, rather, he would send in her resignation. At this point, Eric was unsure if Lizzie even knew how to spell “resignation”.

Eric’s arrival at the airport interrupted his rumination, as he maneuvered through the traffic that always seemed to clog the pickup lanes. He didn’t need any distractions right now. Lizzie’s mother should be... there she was, waiting next to a huge concrete planter, looking very bored.

He pulled up to the curb and waved at Maria Greene Schulman. She picked up her luggage and started forward. “You couldn’t possibly help me with this,” he heard her grumble as he rolled down the window. “I can’t possibly park,” he shouted back. He did unlock the doors for her, which was the very least he could do.

She set down her bags in the empty backseat, and opened the front passenger door. “Hello, Eric,” she said coolly, holding out a hand very carefully, as though expecting him to bite.

“Hello, Maria,” he replied, shaking her hand vigorously. She winced slightly from the force of his handshake, which seemed to distract her from his impertinent familiarity. Eric grinned to himself as he remembered how many times she’d dicked him around. All the times she’d pretended not to notice him while she called him, in so many words, an uppity peasant.

She shut the door behind her, seeming quite distracted. Her nose kept sniffing the air, as though she’d found some delightful scent, and she wanted to vacuum it up into her nostrils. Eric smiled minutely. “So, how was your flight?” he said, making polite conversation as he waited for her brain to catch up to her nose.

“It was... um, it was good,” Maria said, her eyes slowly dropping to Eric’s crotch. He pretended not to notice, though he did tug at his pants slightly, as though his dick was a little too large for its container. Maria whimpered ever so slightly.

“Is something wrong, Maria?” he asked innocently. Her lower lip quivered, and her head dipped ever closer to his crotch. “Do you want something?”

“Um... I, I... I want, nooooo... I needed you!” she panted, darting her hand out to pull down his fly. Before she could touch the zipper, Eric grabbed her hand in a firm grip. With his free hand, he pulled over to the side of the road and switched on the emergency lights. That ought to keep them safe for long enough to fit in a quick blowjob.

“What makes you think you deserve me? You don’t think I deserve your daughter?” Time was of the essence here, but he couldn’t resist a little teasing. Maria pouted and tried to break free of Eric’s grip, to no effect. “I was wrong! Soooooo wrong!” she whined. “I jus’ wanna ’pologize!”

“All right, then,” he said, releasing her hand. “Go ahead and show me how sorry you are.” She unzipped his fly before he could blink, and pulled out his dick. Before he could’ve said, “Go easy on it, I don’t want it to get chafed,” Maria Greene Schulman had her hoity-toity lips wrapped firmly around his dick.

He wasn’t sure what he’d expected out of Lizzie’s mother, but Maria had surprisingly good technique. On reflection, though, it might not be so odd. Hadn’t Lizzie told him, back when she was smarty-pants Elizabeth, that her father had been several decades older than her mother? Maybe this was how Maria had snared her big, wealthy fish.

Less than a minute later, Eric’s dick was unloading itself in Maria’s mouth, filling his would-be mother-in-law with some choice seed. Despite the somewhat excessive amount of sex he’d had today, it still made him feel like a real fucking man. The feeling of ecstatic triumph and climax diverted his attention from the world around him for just a little bit.

So when he looked up into the rearview mirror and saw a police cruiser pulling in behind his stopped car, it was a genuine surprise. Maria released her oral hold on his dick, and rolled over a bit, panting heavily as her body began swelling in all the right places. Eric couldn’t do anything except pray that he could talk his way out of what was certain to be highly awkward.

The driver’s side door on the police car swung open, and a uniformed Latina stepped out, brandishing a ticket pad. For a second, Eric considered reaching down to zip up his fly. But that probably wasn’t a good idea, for a variety of reasons. Maybe he could fuck his way out of this problem, too.

He rolled down the window as the officer approached. “Something wrong, officer?” he asked, trying to act as though his dick wasn’t hanging out of his pants. The officer started to say something, but the sight of his dick seemed to ensnare her, leaving her standing beside his car, mouth wide open.

“Um... should you... I just, um, I feel weird, and I don’t think you should be out here like this,” she stammered. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and she drew ever closer to his cock.

“Do you want it?” Eric asked, waving his half-erect dick a bit. The police officer shuddered, and whimpered, “Yes... yes, but I, I, I don’t know whyyyyyy... Whyyyyyyyy?”

“You need it, you little slut, don’t you?” he said, ruffling her hair. “You need to tell me your name before I’ll let you have it.” The police officer gulped, and stammered out, “Christina Lopez, mister. Ummmmmm, what’s- what’s yours?”

“You don’t need to know that right now,” he said. “For now, you can call me Master.” Christina shuddered again and slumped against the door. Her ass stuck back dangerously far, nearly brushing against the cars that sped past. “Yes, Master,” she said, giggling. “Do you want to fuck me now, Master?”

“Not here,” he said, thinking quickly. He was pretty sure there weren’t any security cameras at the vacant lot just off the campus. He pulled a pen and a scrap of paper out of the glove compartment and scribbled down brief directions from the interstate.

“Go to this place and ditch the cop car. Then walk two blocks down the street, and I’ll be waiting for you.” He handed it to the trembling traffic cop. She nodded and began walking back to her car, panting heavily. How many recruits was that now? It must be at least seven girls, all to serve his and Noor’s every need. He was a really lucky guy.

“Can I, like, do anything to help you, Master?” said Maria from the passenger’s seat. He looked over at her. Her body had puffed out in all the right places, and slimmed down in all the right places, too. If her bright, broad smile was any indication, she’d gotten a much better personality along with her new body.

“I know what you feel like doing,” he said, “but we have to get going.” He unbuckled both of their seat belts. “You’re going to serve me by driving me, from now on.” Maria’s face fell, and her smile became a pout, but she nodded all the same.

“But,” he said, as something occurred to him. “Maria isn’t a very good name for a bimbo. That’s a smart girl’s name, and you aren’t smart, are you?” The bimbo shook her head vigorously.

“What do you think your name should be?” he asked, feeling somewhat at a loss for a suitable name. The bimbo formerly known as Maria wrinkled her nose and whined, “Aw, Master, I dunnoh. Thinking is, like, rilly hard.”

Inspiration struck Eric, and he gave a big, toothy grin. “I’ve got it. Your name is Bambi!” Bambi smiled and nodded vigorously. “Now, let me get into the back, and you take the wheel. Remember, drive safely.”

“Okey-dokey!” Bambi replied as he hoisted himself into the backseat. She took her sweet time figuring out how to get into the driver’s seat, but once she was there, she seemed to settle in fairly well. Eric crossed his fingers as he buckled up. He had a feeling this would work out, and he would have a bimbo chauffeur, but his stomach kept telling him that he was an idiot who was about to die in a fiery car crash.

Bambi set about starting up the car again, and got everything moving. To Eric’s vast surprise and relief, she did not crash immediately as she pulled out onto the interstate. To his further astonishment, she seemed to actually be capable of following directions. In fact, she seemed rather skilled at driving. He hadn’t known Maria well enough to say anything about her driving skills, so maybe Bambi just got this from his command to drive.

They arrived at his designated meeting point well in advance of Officer Lopez. Eric took the opportunity to give Bambi a new set of clothes, which fit her better than her old ones. She wriggled out of her too-tight old clothes, and into her new clothes, which were still rather tight. But they were tight in the right places, as opposed to strained and splitting at the seams.

Eric was paying more attention to their surroundings, because this was essentially kidnapping, and he didn’t want any witnesses. He’d chosen this place because it was isolated, even though it was in the middle of the city. It was a vacant lot, mostly, but there was a fence around most of the place. If he remembered correctly, there’d been a church here, but he wasn’t entirely sure.

Bambi looked back at him expectantly, but now was not the time to put his cock in any of her holes. “Give me your purse,” he said, holding out his hand. She pouted, but obeyed, and he dumped its contents onto the seat next to him. The old Maria seemed to have been very businesslike, which might bode well for the state of her bank account. Eric picked up her old iPhone, and pressed the home button.

When the lock screen popped up, he tapped Bambi on the shoulder. “Tell me the password for your phone,” he said. Maybe commanding her to remember it would jog her puny little memory.

“Ummm...” Bambi replied, sticking a finger in her mouth. “Uh, I think it’s, like, 9—5—7—3. I think.” She went back to her prior state of blissful enthrallment with her new body. Eric tapped in the combination, and, sure enough, it opened. He started rummaging through the data that, technically, belonged to the bimbo in the front seat. But she wouldn’t mind it if he appropriated it for himself.

“Tell me your bank password, Bambi,” Eric said, and the bimbo obediently scrunched up her features, then started reciting it. But the arrival of a small, trembling, uniformed figure made him miss it. “Tell me again when we get home,” he said, waving her aside. As soon as she spotted the car, Officer Lopez shuffled into a faster walk, which seemed to be all she could manage at the moment.

Eric swung the door open, and swiveled to face the sweaty, shivering, disheveled police officer. “Before I let you come in,” he said, blocking the way, “you’re going to hand me every piece of clothing that you’re wearing.” Officer Lopez looked up at him pitifully, but he remained unmoved.

“Okay...” she whimpered. “Okay, okay.” Her hat flew off her head, and into the car, past Eric. She took off her badge, her radio, her name tag, her gun, her belt, her shoes, her socks, and everything she could manage without actually undressing. Eric gave her a pointed look and fiddled with his fly. Her eyes immediately latched on to his fingers, seemingly hypnotized by their movement around the object of her lust.

“Give me all of it,” he said firmly. Swearing desperately under her breath, she began unbuttoning her shirt, fumbling with the buttons, trying not to show too much lust for Eric’s cock. At last, she had it off, and tossed it into Eric’s hands. That left her sports bra, her pants, and whatever lay under her pants.

The bra and pants came off in record speed, but, for some reason, once she was down to her surprisingly sexy panties, Officer Lopez hesitated. “Is this enough, Master?” she asked plaintively. Eric made a great show of considering it, then looked her straight in the eyes and said, “No.”

Officer Lopez’s last bit of resistance melted, and she stepped out of her panties so fast that they came apart in her hand, falling into shreds of fabric. And there the humiliated, aroused police officer stood in the empty parking lot, completely exposed to the eyes of anyone who might pass by. Eric smiled and said, “Now turn around, slowly.” Officer Lopez obeyed, but it was obvious that she was about to collapse from sheer lust.

“Hmm, you do need some work,” Eric concluded, “and that’s just what you’re going to get.” He slid aside, and Officer Lopez hopped in eagerly. She clawed at his fly, desperate to reach the promised nectar of his wonderful cock.

“Let’s get going, Bambi,” Eric said, cracking the battery out of Officer Lopez’s cell phone and tossing it into the back of the car. “Find a route where we won’t be noticed. Take the long way home.”

“And, like, how’m I supposed ta do that?” Bambi asked plaintively. She’d been more concerned with feeding the fever in her crotch, and thereby soaking the driver’s seat. Eric had a feeling that was going to become a regular feature of this car, and sighed.

“You’re the driver. Figure something out,” he said, before he took pity on Officer Lopez and unzipped his fly for her. She fell upon his cock, mouth first, like a starved woman sitting down at a 21 course dinner. He chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. “You’re gonna be a real firecracker, I can tell.”

So for half an hour or so, Bambi drove around quite randomly while Officer Christina Lopez sucked Eric’s cock. Under his tender attentions, she inflated into a curvy, vacant-eyed bimbo covered in semen. In a lull in the action, Officer Lopez informed her Master that her new name was “Chrissie”. “’Cause I’m, like, such a bimbo now!” she chirped.

Eventually, the three of them managed to get to Eric’s house. By that time, Eric was more than ready to have some dinner. Oddly enough, having a ridiculous amount of sex could be somewhat tiring. He just hoped that Noor and the bimbos had left a few scraps for him.

Bambi pulled to a stop inside the garage, and the door closed behind them. As soon as it touched the ground, the kitchen door swung open, and an oddly familiar tiny blonde bimbo bounced out to greet them.

“Hi-iiii!” she said in a singsongy voice. “You’re, like, my Master, aren’cha? Huh? Huh? Mistress said you were, like, rilly rilly hot, and she was, like, so totes right!” Eric just looked down at this new bimbo in puzzlement. Then he looked up and grinned.

“Starting your own collection?” he said towards the doorframe. “A girl needs a few of her own toys, now, doesn’t she?” came the answer, followed, shortly, by Noor’s appearance. “After all, you shouldn’t get to have all the fun.”

“Have I met that girl before?” he asked, as he stepped up into the kitchen, trailed by the three chattering bimbos. “Have you turned one of the neighbors, Noor?”

“Absolutely not,” Noor said smugly. “She showed up asking for you, saying she was in the class you teach at the university. Said you’d offered to help her out with her term paper.”

“Oh, fuck,” Eric groaned, suddenly realizing who this new bimbo had been. “Dammit, Noor, Margaret Alexander was the only thing that made that class worthwhile. She was the only person who even bothered to listen to any of the lectures.” He slumped down into an armchair. “I think she was even going to go for a history major, that’s how good she was.”

“Look, I’m sorry that your teacher’s pet had to become a bimbo, but she walked in like she owned the place, and Lizzie was sticking it to Calli with a big black strap-on. I kept her from flapping her big fat mouth about how much of a man-whore you are,” Noor said, patting the little blond bimbo on her head. “Not that being a man-whore is a bad thing, but I get the feeling you’re uneasy about people seeing you that way.”

Then she motioned towards Chrissie, who was gawking at her fellow bimbos. “Anyway, you’re one to complain about turning random people. What’s her story?”

“Imma cop!” Chrissie said, grinning broadly. She waved around a pair of handcuffs and added, “Wheee!”

“She interrupted Bambi’s blowjob,” Eric said defensively. “I had to pull over because she would’ve blown me while I was driving down the interstate. And that probably would’ve caused me to crash. Then Chrissie showed up and I had to deal with her.”

“Okay, so we both got surprised. No harm done, then,” Noor said. “We’ll figure this stuff out eventually.” She opened the fridge and took out two plates of food. “No food for her,” she said, gesturing at Chrissie, “but I’m sure she can find something to occupy herself.”

“Chrissie, go play with your new friends,” Eric said, and he watched as Emmy and Kimmy dragged the befuddled Hispanic bimbo into the other room. “You too, Bambi.” The pouting chauffeur slouched off, until Calli and Maggie put their arms around her shoulders, and propelled her into Lizzie’s arms.

“Does this ever stop?” he asked, as the bimbos started a massive Sapphic orgy in the other room. “I’m not complaining about the sex, but I’m not sure anyone needs this many bimbos.”

“Dr. Joseph didn’t talk about it around us,” Noor replied, “but I’m pretty sure you don’t get an infinite number of bimbos. He’s already had several other customers in the area, and yet the entire female population hasn’t turned into bimbos.” Eric shuddered a bit at the thought of a city full of women as stupid as Lizzie.

“Look, it’ll be fine,” Noor said. “Dr. Joseph manages to survive, and I’m pretty sure he’s been doing this for quite some time.” She frowned. “You know, now that I think about it, I think I’ve been around for quite some time.”

“How do you mean?” Eric asked, through a mouthful of rice.

“I remember some really old stuff,” she replied, scrunching up her face. “Have you ever been to Cairo?”

“A few times,” he said. “Why, is that where you’re from?”

“Yes,” she said, “but I remember Napoleon marching through at the head of his army. Wasn’t that a long time ago?”

Eric choked on the sip of milk he’d just taken. “Yes, it was,” he said, after he recovered. “Over two hundred years ago is when it was.”

“And,” she added thoughtfully, “I seem to remember Dr. Joseph saying something about finding Ming in the Forbidden City.”

“That doesn’t seem too unusual,” Eric said. “Maybe she was an unlucky tourist.”

“No, she’s been there longer than I have,” Noor said. “I think he said something about picking her out the day it was finished. She was the daughter of a concubine, he said.”

“So, Ming has a very appropriate name,” Eric noted. He scarfed down a big piece of beef, then said, “Where’s Dr. Joseph from, anyway?”

“Fuck if I know,” Noor replied. “That’s all I ever heard out of him. And it’s probably more than he thinks I know.”

“So we’re committed to finding a replacement for you,” he said, musingly. “Do you know of anything we could use as leverage on that front? I mean, I accepted the deal because it was the heat of the moment and I wanted to get Lizzie home. But maybe, if you know something he valued, we could persuade him to do his own dirty work.”

“No,” Noor said, immediately. Her eyes were wide. “Seriously, don’t even think about trying to cross him. I’m not fucking kidding. Just don’t. Find some random girl and zap her, take her in, and be done with it. You’re not going to gain anything, and you could lose everything.”

“That’s dramatic,” Eric observed.

“It’s fucking true,” Noor replied. How bad could Dr. Joseph possibly be? Noor seemed terrified at the prospect of crossing him. He’d seemed pretty bland at the office.

But what if that was a disguise? He already seemed pretty unconcerned about how much he changed the lives of his patients, not to mention the people around them. How would that change if Eric actively worked against him, even in such a small way? The teeth and claws would probably come out, and Eric would be lucky to survive.

“We’ll figure something out in the morning,” Eric said. “In the meantime, I’m going to finish dinner. Then we can have some fun with the bimbos.”

“I’ll go ahead and warm them up for you, honey,” Noor replied, brightening. “They could use a little more discipline.” She gave him a deep kiss on the lips, which he returned. Then, she bounced out into the living room, which was full of squeals and moans from the ongoing orgy.

Eric stood in the kitchen, finishing off his plate without any haste. He listened with a smile on his face, as the groans of pleasure became yelps of pain. Noor barked instructions to the bimbos while Eric polished off the last of the rice.

He put the dirty plate on the counter and strolled over to the living room. Noor had lined up all eight bimbos, all of them on their knees before him. “Good work,” he said to Noor, who was glaring down at the line of bimbos. “Take whichever one you want,” he added, gesturing at the assorted selection of bimbos.

Noor smiled at him, and paced around behind the nervous bimbos. She walked back and forth for a little bit, then grabbed Lizzie by her long braid and yanked her head back. The bimbo squealed, and rose to her feet with alacrity. The two of them headed for the bedroom, as Noor spoke in a low, husky voice about what she intended to do to Lizzie.

As the sound of Noor’s voice faded away, Eric found himself regarding seven increasingly perky bimbos. They came in a wide variety of colors, but in shape and size, they were all fairly similar. Calli gave him a tentative smile, and that decided him.

When he grabbed the much curvier Vietnamese girl, the other bimbos gave big sighs and turned their eyes to him hopefully, as one. “Yes, you can have fun with each other,” he said. “Don’t make too much of a racket, or you’ll wake the neighbors. And try not to knock down too much stuff.” He hoped they’d actually heard his commands.

A tugging at his crotch reminded him of who he should be focusing on. Calli had tugged his zipper down, and was in the process of unbuttoning his pants. He grinned and finished the job for her, then propelled his pants to the floor. Shortly thereafter, his underwear followed, and he casually threw away his shirt, just to complete his nakedness.

Calli cooed at the sight of his enormous cock, and began caressing it, drawing it closer to her wide-open mouth. Eric leaned back against the living room wall, and gave a contented sigh. All around him, a lesbian bimbo orgy had begun, as Emmy and Kimmy teamed up to smother Chrissie’s pussy with affection, and Bambi produced a surprisingly large strap-on from seemingly nowhere, brandishing it menacingly at Lori.

“It’s good to be the king,” Eric said in a low voice. Then he orgasmed, shooting his cum all over Calli’s dumb face. Calli just smiled and began licking it off.

For someone who’d only slept about four hours last night, Eric was feeling pretty good as he parked his car on campus. He’d woken to a blowjob from Lori a couple of hours before he had to go in to school, and spent a little time frolicking with Maggie, before duty called. In spite of all the pleading from his bimbos, he’d managed to get cleaned up and in the car with plenty of time to spare.

Noor had assured him she could keep them in line while he was at school. “They’re not going to get anything past me,” she’d said, and he knew she meant it. Not that any of the bimbos had the brainpower to outthink Noor. Still, she apparently had some very firm plans for the bimbos, which mostly involved cleaning up after the mess their orgy had made last night.

He made it to the Collins Building, which housed his seventh floor office, without incident, which was a bit of a relief. Bimbos were pretty fun to have around, but too many would just be exhausting. If he could make it through today without fucking someone silly, maybe he could find a new bimbo for Dr. Joseph, and get all this over with.

Technically, he only had to be at school today for half an hour, to cover his scheduled office hours. But he’d always been a conscientious TA before, which meant giving his students extra time to sort out their shit. He didn’t see any reason to change that. It would just make people suspicious.

He thought he’d made it into the elevator without incident. In fact, the doors were closing, when a hand thrust itself between the doors, which obligingly reversed their course. Eric’s heart sank as that hand’s arm followed it in, and, in short order the body to which both were attached.

It was none other than Dr. Fan Jiang, aka Professor Jiang, aka Departmental Chair Jiang, aka the Ironclad Bitch, aka Eric’s advisor. And he’d promised, the last time he’d had the misfortune to see her, that he would have some results on his thesis for her. He’d had three weeks to come up with something, and, of course, he still had nothing.

“Hello, Eric,” she said, in her gravelly croak of a voice, as the doors closed (this time, for real). He didn’t know how she’d gotten that voice, but it fit her appearance very well. Normally, he might’ve felt a bit of hesitation about judging a woman over her appearance, but Dr. Jiang had earned every bit of judgment. She always seemed to look like she’d been hit by a car and dragged along the road for a while.

Maybe that was a little harsh, but she was always an asshole. All the fucking time. At least he didn’t have her for class this semester. Instead, he just had to run his ideas by her so that she could shoot them down.

“Are you wearing some kind of... cologne, Eric?” she asked, sniffing the air. Eric felt like killing himself right then and there. He’d wanted to avoid this sort of thing, and here he was, stuck in an elevator, his weird pheromones influencing his least favorite professor.

Perhaps he could see it as an experiment. If Dr. Joseph was magical, was his magic strong enough to make Dr. Jiang fuckable? She already looked marginally less intimidating, if only because her face had relaxed out of its usual harder-than-steel expression. That left the small matter of... well, everything else.

“I, um, I had never noticed how very, very handsome you are, Eric,” she said, rubbing up against his arm. At that very moment, the elevator reached the seventh floor, and it opened. The sight of Dr. Jiang grinding against a grad student nearly caused a nearby student to spill all of her papers. Then she started sniffing the air, and her eyes widened. He probably should’ve called in sick today. No, definitely. How the fuck was he going to deal with all of these bimbos?

“Hey, mister, um, what’s happening?” the student asked. Hadn’t she been in one of the basic classes he taught last year? Cassandra something-or-other. Eric looked up and down the hall, and, to his great relief, saw no one. “Follow me and I’ll show you,” he said, and she nodded. At least she was a redhead. He had more than enough blondes and brunettes.

Carefully, he walked down the hall, the two enthralled women trailing behind him. Their wide eyes seemed riveted to him, and their nostrils seemed permanently flared out, taking in as much of his scent as they could. His own office was one he shared with three other grad students, so that wouldn’t do. But Dr. Jiang could probably help with that.

Nervously, he stuck his hands in his pockets, trying to seem casual. As if leading along enthralled future bimbos by scent alone was a normal thing. If he couldn’t get a fix from Dr. Joseph, it probably would become a normal thing.

Deep in his right pocket, Eric’s hand brushed up against something cold and metallic. It was much bigger than any of his keys, and he didn’t recognize the shape. He pulled it out, and found, to his surprise, that it was the magic thingie Dr. Joseph had given him yesterday. He’d totally forgotten about it until now.

As departmental chair, Dr. Jiang had a much larger office than the other professors, as well as an administrative assistant. So it was with some trepidation that he stepped into the anteroom, where the assistant’s desk sat empty. The anteroom was too exposed, so he would have to use her inner office.

“Oh, hello, Dr. Jiang,” said Luisa, the administrative assistant, as she stepped out of the supply closet, carrying a sheaf of papers. She seemed intent on whatever was printed on them, and she hadn’t noticed that two other people had come in with Dr. Jiang. But she was bound to look up, eventually.

Quicker than he expected, Eric whipped out Dr. Joseph’s device and pressed the button on it. Behind him, he heard a strangled gurgling sound, which caused Luisa to look up in alarm. “Dr. Jiang? Wait, what’s going on?” she asked.

Cursing feverishly in his head, Eric turned the device around and pointed it at Luisa, who had dropped the papers to the floor. As he pressed the button again, she started to open her mouth, and then stopped, giving the same strangled sound. He turned around to see Cassandra standing motionless, staring straight ahead at nothing.

“Cassandra,” he said, “follow me. Luisa, sit down at the computer and act like you’re working. If anyone asks to see Dr. Jiang, tell them that she’s busy. And act natural.” The Brazilian assistant nodded and obeyed, while Eric and the other two women stepped into Dr. Jiang’s office.

“Sit down in that chair, don’t speak, and don’t move,” he said to Cassandra as he closed the door behind himself. The redhead did as he ordered, and he turned his attention to Dr. Jiang. “Take off your clothes,” Eric said, hoping against hope that there might be a more pleasing form beneath the professor’s clothes.

As it turned out, her body beneath her clothes was, if possible, worse. It was lumpy in all the wrong places, thin where it could have been plump, and, where she could have displayed flawless light brown skin, a network of crosshatching scars prevailed. What had Dr. Jiang done before she was a professor? He was suddenly curious about her past.

With a shake of his head, Eric brought himself back to the present. That was irrelevant. He was going to fuck all of that out of her. It didn’t matter what she looked like now. When she became a bimbo, she was going to look like a million bucks.

He took Dr. Jiang by the shoulders and bent her over her uncluttered desk. With a surprising amount of reluctance, he pulled down his pants and revealed his erection. Briefly, he hesitated, before plunging it into Dr. Jiang’s ass.

She bleated in protest, but soon enough, she got into the rhythm of his thrusts. He focused, in his head, on a perfected vision of Dr. Jiang. In his mind, her skin had no blemishes, her breasts were large and proud, and her ass was simply enormous. Her shiny black hair extended, thick and straight, far below that perfect ass.

As he held her body in a tight grip, he could practically feel the changes beneath him. Her ass swelled around his dick, parting under his relentless pressure, and bouncing back together as he fell back. When he opened his eyes again, he received the great reward of seeing his fantasy writhing beneath him.

Harder and harder he pushed, faster and faster. He felt himself growing closer to climax. Bit by bit, he rose, until he could hold himself in no longer. Ropes of cum shot out of his dick, flowing deep into Dr. Jiang’s ass. She moaned in ecstasy and came herself just a second later.

Eric drew back a bit, which allowed Dr. Jiang to stand up straight. Well, straighter. She seemed to be a bit shaky on her feet, and she was rubbing her ass with both hands. Her face was lit up with a big, vapid smile, and her eyes sparkled with idiocy. She was a bit of a rush job, but he rather liked the way she’d turned out.

He turned his eyes to Cassandra, who was still sitting in the chair. She didn’t seem to have moved a bit, and she somehow had her eyes wide open, without blinking. The small part of his brain devoted to pedantry wondered why tears weren’t streaming down her face, but there were much more pressing matters, like his erection, which was returning with a vengeance.

With a grunt, he lifted Cassandra out of her chair and set her down on the much messier desk. Part of him was vaguely surprised at his own strength. She was fairly tall, for a woman, but not terribly chunky. Still, the old Eric wouldn’t have imagined being able to pick up a grown woman and move her around with next to no effort.

A smaller part of him was slightly alarmed that Cassandra had not shifted even when he’d set her down. The rest of him didn’t much care. He had to get her fucked before he dealt with Luisa, and everything else. There was no time for weird little things.

Eric pulled down Cassandra’s skirt and panties with a quick, efficient motion. So what if he ripped the panties in half? She wasn’t going to need them, pretty soon.

He spread her legs, revealing a little red thatch of pubic hair around her already wet pussy. Without further ado, he thrust his dick into her pussy and started pumping.

There wasn’t much time, so Eric closed his eyes and began envisioning the new Cassandra. He wanted to see if he could do the same thing he’d done with Dr. Jiang. Besides, he also kind of wanted a bimbo who wouldn’t constantly yammer about inane bullshit.

In his mind’s eye, he saw a plump girl with huge, obviously fake breasts. Her skin took on a flat, shiny tone, and her eyes stared ahead blankly. Her red hair was long and lustrous, running down to her big, beautiful ass. Her lips, he envisioned as smooth, ridiculously plump, and permanently half open. He kept imagining her as a life-size obscene Barbie, but with slightly more realistic anatomy.

Beneath his hands, he could feel her skin changing. Its texture was much more rubbery, like a blowup doll filled with air. Obviously, she wasn’t filled with air, but he could easily imagine squeezing her down into crumpled plastic. He opened his eyes, and found himself looking straight at the image out of his head.

His newest bimbo was basically nothing more than a living fuckdoll. Of course, all of the bimbos were like that, but this one was the pinnacle of dumb, passive fuckability. He thought “Cassie” would be a good name for her.

“All right, Cassie, get up,” he said, and the bimbo-doll obeyed. That just left...

“Hee hee!” said Dr. Jiang. She rolled onto her side and tweaked her nipples. Her idiotic smile looked very unprofessorial. “What’s your name?” he asked, bending down to look her in the eyes.

“Name? Me no have name,” the Chinese bimbo said, her eyes wide. “What mean name?” She giggled. “Me so silly. Me so horny. Fucky fucky lots!”

“Oh, Christ,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Um, how about I make your name ‘Fanny’?” She nodded eagerly. “Fanny good name for bimbo, Master!” she said, still using a ridiculously singsongy caricature accent.

“How the hell do you know the word ‘bimbo’, but not your own name?” Eric asked rhetorically. “Me no good at thinky-think,” Fanny said, pouting. “Plenty good fucky-fuck!” she added, brightening.

“Forget I asked,” Eric said, sighing. “Both of you, put your clothes on. Don’t worry if it doesn’t quite fit. You’ll get new stuff soon enough.” Cassie and Fanny started squeezing themselves into their much tighter clothes. Ignoring Fanny’s high-pitched grunts of frustration, Eric peeked out into the anteroom.

Luisa sat at her desk, looking unperturbed. She certainly didn’t look like anything untoward was going on in her boss’s office. He cautiously opened the door and stuck his head out.

“Hi, Eric,” said his officemate Kaylee. He hadn’t been able to see her in the seat she occupied. Crap, everything seemed to be going wrong today. “Are you done in there with Dr. Jiang?” she asked. God, she was such an adorable woman, with soft brown hair and a smiling, heart-shaped face.

He fought the impulse to look back at Fanny, who was struggling into her dowdy, far-too-small suit. Instead, he stepped out into the anteroom, letting the door shut behind him. “Um, yes,” he said. “But she said she needs to take a very important call, so it’ll be a little while before she can see anyone else.”

“Oh,” Kaylee replied, crestfallen. “See, I really need to talk to her, but I’ve got class in about half an hour. How long do you think it’ll take her?”

“I think she said it was going to be a long call,” Eric said, grimacing. “I mean, what’s so urgent?”

“Yeah, I suppose it can wait a little...” she said, trailing off. She looked closer at Eric through her thick glasses. “Have you been working out lately?” she asked. Then she sniffed the air. “Whoa, what’s that smell? It’s sooooo yummy...”

Before she could say anything else, Eric pulled out Dr. Joseph’s disk and pointed it at Kaylee. He pressed the button for the third time, and Kaylee made the same strangled sound as Luisa and Cassandra. Of all three, Eric regretted this one the most. Kaylee was a really nice person. Maybe that would translate to her being a really nice bimbo. But it was still a damn shame.

“Just come with me, Kaylee, and you’ll be perfectly fine,” he said, and she nodded, then stood up. At that moment, Fanny burst out of her former office, followed shortly by a much calmer Cassie. In fact, Cassie looked almost robotic in her movements. “Act natural, Cassie,” he said, and her gait changed to a smoother stride.

“Luisa, come along with me. You’ll be just fine where we’re going,” he said, over his shoulder. She stood and came up behind him, with no expression on her face. He very much hoped that the disk thing would keep her enthralled until they reached Dr. Joseph’s place. Or, at the very least, until they reached the car.

He carefully stepped out into the hall, surrounded by his women. No one else stirred along the hall, and Eric took that as a cue. He rushed out of the office, trying not to make too much noise, acutely aware of every sound around him, including those caused by the women behind him.

Fanny started to say something, but Eric turned and glared at her. She wilted under his gaze, and he put a finger to his lips. She nodded, a big pout on her face.

Nothing more disturbed their walk to the elevator, and, once inside, Eric was tempted to heave a huge sigh of relief. Then he remembered that they still had to make it to the car. One gauntlet to run before he could shut all of them in the car, where they could chatter to their hearts’ content.

The moment the elevator doors opened onto the ground floor, Eric urged his herd of bimbos and future bimbos forward. All he could do was hope the halls would be fairly clear. Confidence would carry him through any obstacles. At least, he hoped it would.

As it happened, the halls were clear. There were no offices that opened directly into this part of the floor, it seemed. It was much more like a lobby. And there seemed to be no one else passing through at this time of day.

The parking garage was similarly deserted. But Eric wasn’t about to relax when he was still this exposed. He chivvied his girls down a few hundred yards of parking spaces, until they reached his car. It was going to be a bit of a squeeze, fitting all of them in, but he was going to do it.

Cassie got the middle seat in the back, because it was unlikely she’d complain. He had Kaylee get in on the right-hand side because it would be easier for him to refresh her trance without much fuss. He didn’t expect the trip to take that long, but who knew how bad traffic could get?

Fanny made a move for the front passenger-side seat, but Eric steered her towards the remaining rear seat. If there was one thing he didn’t need, it was a horny bimbo trying to fuck him while he was driving. Luisa was a much better choice to ride shotgun, because she wouldn’t be nearly as distracting.

With all of the girls settled in, Eric hopped into the driver’s seat and started up the car. If he remembered correctly, it wasn’t that far to Dr. Joseph’s office. It had been twenty minutes or so from home, and home was about twenty minutes from work. Hopefully, it would be about the same distance from work to Dr. Joseph’s office.

The vagaries of traffic and traffic lights, unfortunately, conspired to trap him in the car with two horny bimbos and two blank girl-shaped mannequins for at least forty minutes. Cassie wasn’t nearly as rowdy as Fanny, but both of them seemed to be leaking from their pussies. The smell of their cum stoked his dick to a ridiculous erection, but he gritted his teeth and focused on the road. No time for fucking around, for now.

At last, he arrived at Dr. Joseph’s office, in its quiet little suburban strip mall. With a big sigh of relief, he parked the car and stepped out. He scanned the parking lot around him. It seemed unusually empty. How come Dr. Joseph’s office wasn’t crammed full of men and women seeking bimbos? They should’ve been lining up for miles for the chance to get an appointment.

“Everyone out,” he said, shutting the driver’s side door. Kaylee and Luisa obeyed without much fuss, and Cassie followed suit. But Fanny seemed to be having some problems.

“Me stuck,” she whined. “How me get out?” She tugged at the seatbelt, then slumped back in her chair, a big pout on her face.

Eric sighed and pressed the button on the buckle to release the seatbelt. Fanny giggled and clapped her hands together in delight. “Master so smart!” she said, giggling again. She rose to her feet, her enormous ass jiggling with every movement.

“Go on inside,” he said, “I need to get something first.” Fanny looked around confusedly, but Kaylee and Luisa seemed to know instinctively where he wanted them to go. “In there,” he said, pointing at Dr. Joseph’s office. “Ohhhh!” Fanny said, and jiggled off, followed closely by Cassie.

With the bimbos out of his hair, he popped open the trunk and pulled out a duffel bag. He’d had Noor put it together last night, during a lull in the orgy. Most of it was clothes suitable for bimbos, but there were a few tools inside. Fanny, in particular, needed some work, and these tools would really help.

He shouldered the bag, shut the trunk, and locked the car. The bimbos had all disappeared inside Dr. Joseph’s office, but he thought he could hear some kind of racket. He hustled across the parking lot, and burst through the door.

Fanny was squawking, in her high-pitched bimbo voice, at a much better-dressed woman, who was definitely not a bimbo. Christ, this was just a fucking mess. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Crystal, frantically wringing her hands, apparently unsure of what to do.

“Get me Dr. Joseph,” he hissed to her, out of the corner of his mouth. She nodded, relief spreading across her face, and pressed a button on her telephone. Fanny was still mouthing off to the unknown woman, while his other girls had quietly taken their seats.

Eric crossed the room in two strides, and pulled Fanny down into a chair. “Sit down and shut up,” he whispered in her ear, and she obeyed. Her face was pouty and pleading, but she obeyed. “Terribly sorry about that, ma’am,” he said to the stranger, who was smoothing her expensive-looking gray suit. She still wore an extremely offended look on her face.

“Um, Ellie, you can, like, go on in now,” said Crystal, consulting the monitor in front of her. The stranger rolled her eyes, and said, “My name is Elise, damn it.” Crystal just nodded, and replied, “Well, you’re in room 1, Ellie.” The future bimbo rolled her eyes and passed through the door that led deeper into the office.

For a few seconds, the waiting room descended into silence. Then Crystal looked up again, and said, “Dr. Joseph will see you now.” Her voice seemed much deeper than normal, as she added, “You may take your women with you to his office.”

Eric blinked. “Um, okay,” he said, and waved to his gaggle of women. “Go on through, and behave yourself, Fanny.” Cassie and Kaylee went through the office door, with a sulking Fanny trailing after them. But Luisa just stood next to an empty chair, swaying slightly on her feet.

“I... I feel weird,” she said, blinking and looking around. “Where am I?”

“Oh, fuck,” Eric muttered, and took Luisa’s shoulders. “Careful there, Luisa,” he said, in a louder voice. “Don’t stand up too quickly. You’re at a doctor’s office.” Technically, that was actually true, he noted to himself.

“But... what?” she said tiredly. “Why?”

“Have you been feeling a little under the weather lately?” he asked, steering her towards the office door. “You fainted while I was talking to Dr. Jiang. I checked your vitals, and you seemed mostly fine, so she asked me to drive you over here.”

“Oh...” she moaned, rubbing her head. “I, um, maybe... I just feel really weird right now.” Her eyes blinked open. “Where are we... um, going?”

“We’re going into the doctor’s office,” Eric replied, guiding her towards the door labelled “DR. JOSEPH’S OFFICE”. The difficulty wasn’t in how big she was. His bulked-up muscles could easily handle that. It was more about not crushing her with his strength. He needed to be careful to exercise restraint, in the future.

With a mental sigh of relief, they reached the door, and Eric pushed it open. He found Kaylee sitting rigidly in a chair, while Fanny knelt behind Dr. Joseph’s desk. Cassie also sat rigidly, but she was impossible to mistake for Kaylee, given Cassie’s lush bimbo-doll body.

“Ahhh, it’s so good to see you again, Mr. Desjardins,” said Dr. Joseph, who looked very composed for a man in the process of receiving a blowjob. Then again, he probably had a lot of practice. “And so soon,” he noted.

“I brought you what you asked for,” Eric said, pulling Luisa into the room. Dr. Joseph nodded. “So you have, so you have. Brazilian, eh? Never got around to those parts. A fine choice, young man.”

“Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to take my girls and go home,” Eric said, putting a possessive hand on Kaylee’s shoulder. Dr. Joseph nodded, and said, “Of course, once I finish heeeere...” He trailed off, and shuddered a bit. Had that been an orgasm?

A few seconds later, Fanny’s head poked above the desk. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were alight with excitement. “Fanny sucky-suck much good!” she burbled. “Me sucky-suck, Master?”

“Not right now,” Eric replied, propelling Luisa forward towards the desk. She still looked bewildered, but one snap of Dr. Joseph’s fingers fixed that. A blank look settled across her face, and she stepped over to stand next to a file cabinet.

“If you feel the need to fuck this new one,” Dr. Joseph said, pointing to the equally blank-faced Kaylee, “I’ll let you borrow a room. Unless you’d like to take your chances on the road?” He tossed a silver disc, very much like the one he’d given Eric, in the air and caught it.

Eric stuck his hands in his pockets and rummaged through them, finding only his keys and his smartphone. Dr. Joseph smiled at him. “Just tying up loose ends,” he said, tossing the disc into a drawer in his desk. “It’s only got one charge left, anyway. You’d hardly get any use out of it.”

“I’ve just got a few questions, Doctor,” Eric said, leaning forward, over Cassie’s brilliantly red hair. “Why me? And how? How do you do all this? Am I ever going to be able to go anywhere without random women wanting to fuck me? How come no one’s noticed any of this?”

“Number 1, because I can,” Dr. Joseph said, a smug look on his face. “Numbers 2 and 3, also because I can. As for number 4, yes, the effect will wear off. Society would collapse if I turned every woman into a sex-obsessed bimbo. And we couldn’t have that.”

He stood and walked over to the motionless Luisa and stroked her black hair. “If I wanted to take over the world, I would’ve done so long before now, when there were fewer people to take over. This is much more enjoyable. I get all the rewards and none of the responsibilities of ruling the world.

“And question number 5... well,” Dr. Joseph grinned. “I’d like to keep a few secrets for myself. But you simply don’t need to worry about getting caught. Just accept the fact that most people are less observant than they think they are, and go about your life.

“Anyway, I believe you have another girl to handle,” Dr. Joseph finished, casting a look at Kaylee. She didn’t seem to have moved, but Eric suddenly became acutely aware of the time limit on her passivity. Let’s see, he’d zapped her right after coming out of Fanny’s old office, and he’d zapped Luisa right before he went in. How long had he been in the office?

“You can use the next room over,” Dr. Joseph said, interrupting Eric’s train of thought. He pointed to his left. “I keep it for on-the-job entertainment purposes. Take however long you like.”

“Oh,” Eric said lamely. He waved at Fanny, and she stood up from where she’d been squatting. Cum ran down both legs, and her tattered clothes barely covered a single inch of her skin. He felt aroused at the sight of his bitchy advisor transformed into a bombshell bimbo, even as a tiny voice inside pointed out all the terrible things he was doing.

With a sigh, he pushed the duffel bag strap onto his shoulder and said, “Alright, Fanny, Cassie, Kaylee. Let’s go.” Cassie and Kaylee stood without any comments, but Fanny whined a bit. Eric shot her a withering glare, and she shut up. He really wasn’t in the mood for their bullshit.

As he turned to leave the room, something occurred to Eric. He turned back and said, “One last thing. If Noor is actually from late 18th-century Egypt, how did you even meet her? Wouldn’t she have been shut up in a harem?”

Dr. Joseph quirked an eyebrow. “Who said she was a she back then?” he replied. “I don’t take kindly to people who cross me, Mr. Desjardins. Not in the slightest.”

“Oh,” Eric said again. That made enough sense to be true. If he could transform women like this, who was to say that he couldn’t turn a man into a woman? But the thought of that actually happening was... ick.

“Well, I’ll handle my business and get out of your hair,” he said, trying to pretend that he hadn’t been thinking what he’d been thinking. “Thanks for everything, I guess.”

“You’re quite welcome, young man,” Dr. Joseph replied, as Luisa began undressing herself robotically. “Go out and enjoy yourself, while you’re still young.”

Eric tried not to look relieved as he finally left the office and walked over to the other room. Fanny was already bouncing around impatiently, eager to get about the business of fucking. Cassie looked as impassive as usual.

“Wait your turn, Fanny,” he said sternly, trying to get back into the proper mindset for fucking bimbos. “I need to get your new sister Kaylee fixed up, and then I’ll deal with you.” He cast a careful eye towards Kaylee and discovered too many worrying signs of independent thought. She almost looked like she was becoming conscious of where she was.

Fanny pouted, but she drew back, giving Eric the space to set down the duffel bag. “Look,” he said, opening the bag. “While I’m fucking Kaylee’s brains out, you can play with this.” He took out a ridiculously long and wide dildo and tossed it to Fanny. “You can use it on yourself, or on Cassie if you like. Just don’t interrupt me.”

He ignored Fanny’s enthusiastic nodding, and turned back to Kaylee. A muscle in her cheek, right below her right eye, seemed to have started twitching while he was dealing with Fanny. Her eyes showed some actual signs of intelligence, and her hands were trembling violently.

“Shh, shh, Kaylee,” he said, beginning to unbutton her top. “In just a little bit, you won’t have to worry about a thing. Just relax, honey, and let Eric take care of you.” She whimpered slightly, and Eric moved in closer.

“You smell me?” he whispered into her left ear. “Do you smell that wonderful scent? That’s me, Kaylee. I’ll bet you want to fuck me right now, Kaylee. All you have to do right now is take in that scent and listen to what I say. Just do what I want, and you’ll get to fuck me.” Sweat began to form on Kaylee’s forehead, and she whimpered again.

With her top unbuttoned and hanging open loosely, Eric moved down, to her pants. He unbuttoned and unzipped them with alacrity. Whatever that disc had done to her, it seemed to be breaking down now. It was very important that he fuck her before she realized what was going on.

Her panties were fragile enough that Eric could rip them apart, and that was just what he did. No time for finesse or politeness. Kaylee’s cunt lay before him, already dripping wet. Excellent. That meant he wouldn’t be going in dry.

Without further ado, then, Eric grabbed Kaylee’s shoulders and thrust his dick into her cunt. He shut his eyes, ignoring her gasps of pain and pleasure, and started visualizing his ideal bimboized Kaylee.

Perhaps it was just the association he’d made between her and school, but Eric pictured Kaylee as a bimbo schoolgirl. Her lovely brown hair, long and soft, would be perfect for two huge pigtails, one on each side of her head. Huge boobs, obviously. She could keep her glasses, because that would fit the look he was going for. There was definitely a sexy schoolgirl outfit in the duffel bag that would totally fit her.

He orgasmed and shot a string of semen into her cunt with very little ceremony. There was a brief squeal, and Eric opened his eyes. Kaylee looked exactly as he’d envisioned her, except for the clothes. And that would be easy to fix.

There was a quiet squelch as Eric pulled his dick out of Kaylee’s soaking wet cunt. “Wheeee!” she chirped, her eyes wide. “That was soooo fun, Mister Eric! Can I stay after school every day for extra tutoring?”

Eric gave a quick smile, flashing it on and off in the blink of an eye. “We’ll see about that, Kaylee. For now, why don’t you get dressed so we can get going?” She nodded, so he fished around in the duffel bag, and came up with the sexy uniform. Fanny was desperately fucking herself with the dildo, in a corner of the room, her last shreds of clothing falling to the ground like leaves in fall. Cassie just stood next to an old desk, saying and doing nothing.

He tossed Cassie a random top and bottom and said, “Put these on so we can go.” She squirmed out of her torn-up old clothes, and squeezed herself into the black latex top and neon pink microskirt that he’d given her. Taken as a whole, Cassie looked like a redheaded Barbie, if Barbie were a complete slut.

“Come on, come on,” he said, gesturing impatiently. “We don’t have all day for you to put your clothes on, Fanny.” She looked up from her dildo, which she was now licking dry, and pouted at Eric. “But Maaaster!” she said. “Me fuck much, no want go!”

“Get a fucking top and a bottom on right the fuck now,” Eric said. His eyes flashed with anger, and his voice demanded obedience.

“Fanny much sorry, Master,” the Chinese bimbo whimpered. “Fanny obey much quickly.” She slunk over to the duffel bag and grabbed an outfit. By chance, she managed to pick out two halves of the same outfit, a pink, flower-covered vinyl tube top and microskirt.

Now that all the bimbos in the room were dressed, however scantily, they were all ready to go. Eric zipped up the duffel bag and handed it to Fanny, who still wore a big pout on her face. Then, without a word, he opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, expecting his bimbos to follow him. Which, of course, they did.

They passed Crystal on the way out, and she said something about check-ups, but Eric was done with Dr. Joseph’s place. He’d find a different dentist, even if he had to drive miles out of his way. He almost wished he’d stayed clear in the first place, except that that would’ve meant so many fewer bimbos in his life.

Eric took the driver’s seat again, since he didn’t trust any of these bimbos to drive. Bambi might be a pretty decent chauffeur, but Fanny was too excitable, Cassie was practically a robot, and Kaylee might have the body of a slutty twenty-something, but she didn’t have enough brains to fill a teaspoon. So it was up to him to get the four of them home safely.

“Cassie and Kaylee, you can sit in the back seat. Feel free to fuck each other all you want,” he said. “Fanny, you’ll sit in the front passenger seat, and I want your hands on the dashboard at all times.” Fanny pouted again, but she obeyed, after tossing the duffel bag into the trunk. She was quite enthusiastic about being a bimbo, but she definitely needed some discipline, if Eric was going to get any use out of her.

The drive home was uneventful. Cassie and Kaylee brought each other to orgasm several times, while Fanny pouted up front, her hands resolutely separated from her cunt. There might’ve been a few people who honked at the four of them, or the occasional goggle-eyed stare, but at least no one crashed. Although one unfortunate jogger did run into a telephone pole while gaping at the bimbos inside the car.

At last, they reached home, and Cassie and Kaylee popped out of the backseat, their inner thighs dripping with cum. That seat was going to require a lot of cleaning, if this pattern kept up.

Fanny followed sullenly in Eric’s wake, still pouting. “Oh, just fucking stop it,” he muttered over his shoulder. “I’m not going to keep you from ever having sex again.”

Her face brightened, and she skipped ahead of him, and into the house. Eric shut the garage door and followed, smiling ruefully. As he expected, the moment he set foot in the house, he found himself in the middle of an orgy, centered on Noor, who was energetically ramming a strap-on into Chrissie’s ass.

The other bimbos were fucking each other all over the place, and the new girls had already joined in without delay. Fanny had her face firmly planted in Calli’s pussy, and Kaylee was double-teaming Lori along with Cassie. The redhead had stuffed a huge dildo up the blond’s pussy, while Cassie teased Lori’s nipples.

“Oh... heh... hey, there, hooph... stud!” Noor said, panting with exertion. “Just couldn’t wait... ugh... until you got home.” Eric just shook his head and smiled. He could leave the orgy for later. With all these bimbos moving in, he needed to find a new house. Bambi’s money would cover a pretty large house, in a quiet enough neighborhood. If he could, he wanted to try for a large plot of land, so that he and his bimbos could have their orgies in a more private setting.

He was just about to duck into his bedroom and close the door for privacy, when the doorbell rang. Most of the bimbos were absorbed in the orgy, but Kimmy was distracted enough to look up. Eric ducked into the foyer and opened the door, before any of the bimbos got a not-so-bright idea in their dim little heads.

A few seconds later, he opened the door, and found himself face to face with two smiling blond women. One was obviously older than the other, and they looked sufficiently alike that the younger one must’ve been the daughter of the older one. They wore dowdy flower-print dresses, and each carried a very thick copy of the Bible.

“Good afternoon, sir,” said the older one. “We’re from the New Apostolic Church of Christ (Reformed), and we just wanted to ask you if you’ve heard the Good News of Our Lord And Savior, Jesus Christ?” The younger one nodded eagerly with her mother.

“I’m sorry, I’m not terribly interested right now,” Eric said, hoping they couldn’t see what was happening in all the other parts of the house.

“Well, could we just leave some literature?” the older one said. “It has the number for a prayer hotline, where a member of the New Apostolic Church of Christ (Reformed) can help you pray for forgiveness. As the prophet Isaiah says, ‘Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.’”

Eric was about to say something uncomplimentary about the historical accuracy of the Bible, when the daughter sniffed the air. “What’s that lovely smell?” she said.