The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dream Girl

(mc, hyp, mf, md, fd, cons, rom, bond, bdsmlmnop)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

“Hi, honey, I’m home!”

“In here, O delight of my life!” I called from my seat in front of the computer. Meg walked into the dining room, kicking off her sandals as she scooted around the table to give me a kiss. In the short time that we’ve been dating, I have never ceased to be amazed by her beauty. 5′ 7″ with melting brown eyes, short, slightly curly hair that changes color from month to month depending on her latest whim—just now it was black with red ends—and a voluptuous figure that her tomboyish clothing could never quite conceal, she has always been my dream girl. I returned the kiss enthusiastically.

“How were classes?”

“Oh, the usual. How was work?” She sat down and began to leaf through the paper.

“Oh, the usual.” I turned back to the computer and pretended to be fascinated by the latest flamewar on alt.idiots-l. A surreptitious eye saw her scanning restlessly through the front-page section. She usually turned to the crossword pretty quickly.

“Nothing new in the world, I see. Unrest in the Middle East... politicians gripe at president... Religious Right gripes at everybody... anything good in the comics?”

“Yeah, they were fun today,” I said, trying to keep my voice neutral.

“Cool. Let’s see... Oh!” she gasped.

I turned to watch as her surprised expression slowly went blank, and her eyelids began to droop. The newspaper fell from her limp hands as she rose to her feet and quietly walked into the bedroom. I picked up the newspaper, and removed the paper that I had taped into the comics section by the crossword.

There wasn’t much on it—mostly a big spiral, and underneath the words, “go to bed.” In the bedroom, more instructions were waiting for her.

For the past few days, I had been hypnotizing Meg to respond to the spiral, and to instructions left with it. I wasn’t really sure how well it would work—I’d never hypnotised her before, and though I had always been turned on by stories involving hypnosis, I didn’t have much practical experience with it. Meg was really more the expert on it—in fact, that was sort of how we’d met. We had been at a party together, and somehow wound up talking to each other and when the conversation turned to hypnosis, she offered to hypnotise me.

How often does a beautiful girl offer to fulfill one of your hottest fantasies? I was a bit nervous, but of course I said yes. I’m not sure what all she said to me while I was under, but I’m sure one of the things was that every time she snapped her fingers, I would kiss her. I didn’t mind this too much, since she turned out to be a lot of fun to kiss. She seemed to like it too, because she sure snapped her fingers a lot. After the party I couldn’t remember where I lived for some reason, so I had to go home with her. We’ve been dating ever since.

Having me hypnotize her was Meg’s idea. She wanted to be submissive for a while. I thought I would enjoy this, though.

I headed for the bedroom. If all went well, she would be following the instructions I left on the bed, and falling deeper and deeper into trance. Slowly taking off all her clothes, feeling more submissive and obedient as each piece came off, falling deeper and deeper into trance. Making herself more and more open and vulnerable for her Master. Longing for her Master to take her. Longing for my commands. For my control. For my cock.

I reached the door and saw her, and gasped.

I could not have imagined how beautiful she would look spread-eagled on my bed. She has always been my dream girl.

Meg’s clothes lay in a pile at the foot of the bed. Along with a tube of K-Y... though she probably didn’t need it anymore, she had obeyed my orders to lube herself up to be ready for me, in case I wanted to plunge inside her immediately. I wanted her to think about that, and hope that I might...

Her hands and feet were shackled to the four corners of the bed, using the padded handcuffs I had fastened to the bed when I wrote the instructions. I probably could have made her hands stick to the bed with a posthypnotic command, but I wanted her to be able to pull against her bonds. I wanted her to enjoy that feeling.

Her eyes were shut tight, and she was quietly mouthing the words, over and over, “I will obey my Master.”

I wanted to eat her alive.

I wanted to plunge inside her and fuck like mad. The sight of her thighs spread open, waiting for me... her impossibly shapely waist outlined against the sheets... her perfect breasts...

I had her right nipple in my mouth. I was kneeling on top of her, one knee on either side of her waist, sucking on her breast. I wanted to cover every inch of her body in kisses. But no; I had to make her go down on me first. That was the Rule.

“Open your mouth.”

“Yes, Master!” she said breathlessly. She was either very into this fantasy or very far gone in trance. Or both.

“You’re going to take me in your mouth, now.”

“Yes, Master!”

“You want my cock in your mouth, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master!”

“You want to taste me. You want to taste me so badly.”

“Yes, Master!”

“Don’t you?”

“Please, Master?”

“All right, then. You’ve been very good. You may have my cock in your mouth.”

“Thank you, Master! Thank—mmph. Mmm!”

I closed my eyes as first her lips and then her tongue slid over that yummy spot on the front of my penis near the top. Wow. Maybe I really should do this more often.

The funny thing is I’ve never really liked receiving oral sex all that much. This is probably weird for a guy, but I’ve always preferred going down on women to having them go down on me. Meg thinks I was just well-trained by my first few girlfriends.

But she had mentioned at some point wanting to be forced to go down on me. And as long as I had her tied spread-eagled to the bed, what better time?

Even with the enormous pile of pillows I’d stuffed under her head, though, her neck was bound to get sore pretty soon. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

“Mnnh?” She sounded disappointed, as she tried to make her mouth form words again. “Please? Please, Master? More?”

“No...” I said slowly, rubbing myself against her neck, her ear, her lovely jaw. “No more of that. I wouldn’t want to hurt your neck.” I slowly slid myself down her body, rubbing my cock against her collarbone, her breasts, her ribs, her belly. Against her thighs.

“My neck would be OK. Please, Master? I need to taste you more.”

“I said, ‘No,’” I answered, rubbing my cock up the insides of her thighs. Not being inside her was becoming almost unbearable. I had never desired another woman as much as I wanted Meg. She has always been my dream girl. “You need me somewhere else right now. Don’t you? You need me right here.”

“Mmm...” she said, sounding ready to be convinced.

And then I was inside her and it felt sooo good and nothing else mattered except clutching her body tightly and sliding into her sooo deeply and remembering her voice at the party as I looked deeply into her crystal pendant, knowing that everything she said was absolutely true, that she had always been my dream girl and whenever I was inside her I would remember that I wanted only to please her, only to make love to her exactly the ways she liked, the ways she would teach me...

The weekend passed in a delightful haze. I could get to like this “Master” stuff.

Monday morning I reluctantly peeled myself out of bed, shutting the alarm off quickly and trying not to wake Meg too much as I snuck out of the bedroom to get myself some breakfast. I needed to get up particularly early this morning, but I didn’t have to inflict it on her.

Over grits and grapefruit juice, I pulled out my calendar to see what I had planned for the day. I actually couldn’t remember why I’d set the alarm so early.

There was a note at the top of the day’s schedule, but it wasn’t in my handwriting. “Monday, 6 a.m., " it said, “Go into trance.”

What? ...

... what had I been wondering about just now? ...

“That’s right, my love,” said a voice out of the fog. My eyes had fallen closed, shut tight, but I knew I could trust the Voice. “Your week of topping is over. It’s my turn again...”