The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dreamers’ Masque: Welcome to Eros Park

Chapter One

Samantha woke on the train to the sound of rain and thunder. She half-dozed comfortably in her seat and listened to the storm outside until the door to her car opened and closed. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as the sound of heels clicked their way up the aisle from behind.

“Tickets, please.”

“Huh?” She turned to see a porter standing by her... in the strangest uniform ever. The porter, herself, was young – like eighteen – had bright blond hair in a page-boy cut, bright blue eyes, and huge tits. Her arms were bound tightly behind her back, somehow. Her uniform was was bright blue with golden accents and was made of shiny latex. The top hugged the mounds of her breasts perfectly and stopped just above her navel. She had stiletto latex boots up to the middle of her thighs, but no pants and no panties, and her pussy was clearly visible.

She heard the girl say, “Ticket, please,” and realized she’d been staring. She looked back up the girl’s face and saw her smiling in that plastic ‘customer service’ way.

“Oh, right.” She reached into her purse and pulled out the thin plastic card, wondering how the porter was going to stamp it, even as she held it out to her.

“Into the slot, please.” The girl stood straight and spread her legs, tilting her hips outward, presenting her slot to Samantha. Sam stared for a moment, shocked by the instructions, but then realized that the slot was perfectly straight. She looked up into the girl’s face, and the girl repeated, “Into the slot, please.”

Samantha slid her card into the girl’s pussy. As the card got halfway in, a motor took over and drew it in with a small vibrating hum. The girl moaned and her hips spasmed and she let out a gasp of pleasure as Sam’s card slid back out.

The porter sighed pleasantly and recited, “Welcome to Betshebat Transport’s Night Train to Eros Park. Please take your ticket.” Sam took the card and found it had a neat hole stamped out. “Please enjoy the complimentary pleasures to be found in the club car, ahead.” She continued her speech as she walked forward out of the car. “We would like to remind you that the last train out of Eros Park leaves at Midnight and that those still remaining in the park at that time will remain trapped for all eternity,” and as the doors to the cars slid shut the girl turned, looked Sam in the eye, and told her with a smile, “like me.”

“Huh, weird,” Sam said to no one in particular. She took a moment to get her bearings. She was the only person in the car, the only sound was the thrum of the tracks and the rain outside. It was just after sunset, by the look of the sky, and... Hang on. How long had she been naked?

For that matter, how long had she been on this train? Try as she might, she couldn’t remember getting on board or even what an ‘Eros Park’ was. Didn’t she have a paper to write... somewhere?

It was awfully quiet in this car, though, so she decided to get up and look for that club car the porter had mentioned. She walked to the doors, steadying herself with her hands on the rails above her as the car rocked.

The car ahead was sparsely but beautifully lit. There were booths along one side with little lamps and dim track lighting above. Half of the other side of the car was devoted to what looked like a bar, with selections lined up on glass shelves lit nicely and stools in front and a beautiful woman standing behind... but the shelves were full of dildos and plugs and strings of anal beads, the stools all had huge dildos protruding up from their centers and the woman was stark naked. Strangely enough, she was the most interesting thing in the room. Olive skin with no tan lines, slender figure, straight black hair to her waist, yellow eyes, and – right between her eyebrows – a stylized tattoo of a sunburst that was glowing a bright gold.

“Welcome, Samantha,” the woman told her with a wry smile. “I am Betshebat.” She gestured towards the stools and told her, “Please, take a seat.”

Sam looked from her, down to the well-endowed seats, and back up again. “Oh, I don’t...”

“Oh, no worries. It’s safe and clean and all. Here, I’ll join you.” With that, she came around the bar, smiling all the while at Sam, and stopped at the seat with the tallest dildo. Sam hadn’t really looked at them closely before, but now that she did, she realized that they were all in the shape of women. They were molded to look like women standing straight with their hands behind them, their heads thrown back in ecstasy.

Betshebat raised herself up, rubbing the lips of her pussy over the dildo’s ‘head,’ and after a moment, it started to move! The little dildo/girl reached up and wedged her head in between the girl’s lips, and started to suck on her clit!

She watched as Betshebat sighed in pleasure, rocking her hips just a bit as the dildo got her wet. She smiled at Samantha, telling her, “Personal favorite. I’ve got her trained to perfection. That’s good,” she whispered to the toy after a bit. “In you go,” and to Samantha’s amazement, the dildo girl leaned back, wedging its head into Betshebat’s passage, and pressed up into her! Betshebat moaned a bit, and then lowered her weight down onto the seat, sinking the little dildo/girl deep into her. Sam could see her squirming about as Betshebat sank onto the seat, smiling dreamily.

The girl squirmed for a moment, smiling as she positioned herself, then gestured to the seat next to her. “Please,” she said, “Join me.”

Feeling decidedly strange, Samantha blurted out, “What the hell is going on?”

“What? Can’t you hear the rain outside?” When Sam looked at her all confused, she just smiled and said, “It’s a wet dream, tonight.” Then she laughed like she’d been clever.

When Samantha didn’t laugh, she shrugged and told her, “Look, I know you’re confused. It’s your first time, and the waking makes you feel ungrounded. Please, just have a seat and I’ll explain everything.”

Sam stood another moment longer, taking in the strangeness of it all. Then, feeling awkward, she stepped up to the stool next to her. The dildo was tall and slender and covered in little bumps. Gingerly, she raised herself up onto her toes and positioned herself over it. She had a thrill at touching it to her lips. It was surprisingly warm and she felt a tingle of excitement as the its head wiggled, rocking back and forth to slide between her lips. Samantha felt flush and was loose enough in moments for the little dildo/girl to slip between her lips and wrap her little mouth around her clit.

“Oh... god,” She moaned. It felt good. It felt really good.

Betshebat smiled at her. “She’s actually still a bit new at this, but she’s learning fast.”

Samantha reached down, petting the little thing’s body, feeling for her breasts, stroking its tummy. “She’s pretty damned good for ‘new at it.’” She was feeling lightheaded and warm, and it was incredible. She tossed her head back, letting her head swim, and heard Betshebat laughing.

She looked over at the girl, whose hips were squirming a bit, and the girl told her, “You might want to sit down, darling.”

Samantha chuckled at that, rocking her hips to position herself over the little toy’s head. The dildo/girl rocked her head into position, circling and squirming right at Samantha’s passage, and then pressed upward, sliding her head into Sam.

Samantha moaned, eyes closed, and lowered her weight down onto the squirming toy. It turned and squirmed and very quickly it was deep into Samantha, and she could feel her weight settle onto the seat, the dildo/girl deep inside her, still squirming.

“There now,” the bartender told her, “Doesn’t that feel more comfortable?”

Sam could only nod. After a moment, she collected herself a bit more and asked, “That’s incredible.”

Betshebat nodded, smiling. “Eros Park is my favorite dream-scape. I’ve been working on it for centuries.”

“Is there anything to drink, here?” Samantha asked.

“Just juice.”

“Mmm, juice is nice. What kind of juice?”

Betshebat laughed. “Pussy juice. I mean c’mon, look around you.” With that, she slid open a panel on top of the bar and reached down into a fridge, pulling out... Well, they were the same size as Coke bottles, and similarly curved, but they were human torsos. No limbs, or heads, but perfect torsos with huge boobs, hourglass figures, bubble-shaped butts, and swollen pussies. With a nonchalant air, she handed one to Sam and started licking and sucking the other’s pussy. She nodded encouragingly to Sam and with a little trepidation, Sam licked at the juicebox in her hand.

“Wow, this is really good!”

“Thank you.” the bartender told her.

“It does taste a bit like fruit, though,” Sam mentioned as she licked and sucked at her treat.

“A little bit.”

Looking down at the juicebox, Sam ran her thumb over the little thing’s firm tits. It responded by squirming just a bit in her hand. The squirming intensified as Sam continued drinking from it’s pussy. “Where do you even get something like this?” she asked.

Betshebat smiled, sliding her tongue deep inside her squirming juicebox for a moment, then told her “Simple. These are just women who didn’t leave the park before Midnight, same the ticket-puncher and your dildo.”

Sam looked in shock at the squirming woman in her hand and said, “Oh.”

“Now,” the bartender continued, “they belong to me – body, mind, and soul – and I’ve decided that they’ll spend eternity as juiceboxes for the refreshment of my guests.”

“Wow... Are they still... alive?”

“Well sure they are. They can’t see or hear anything, but they’re fully conscious and can feel everything happening to them.”

“Woah.” It was a lot to accept, but it did taste good, and the little juicebox was tilting her hips, reaching out with her pussy to get more licking, so Sam obliged, enjoying the taste. “So, if I have to leave by Midnight, then what time is it, now?”

“Oh, no...” the woman told her with a conspiratorial grin. “That would make it too easy.”

“Make what too easy?”

The woman looked at her for a moment, like she was trying to decide something. “I like you,” she told Sam, “And this is your first time, so I’ll actually give you a chance to escape, tonight. The others are definitely staying. I’m tired of fucking around with their Disneyland fantasies, and they really pissed me off, out there, so I’m not going to give them a single chance to escape their new lives, but you... You meant no harm and you don’t have a clue, so I’ll give you a real shot.”

“Umm... a shot at what?”

“Okay, look. There was this Chinese philosopher, ages ago, called Changzi, who told a story of a man who dreamed that he was a butterfly. The dream was so real and so vivid that when he woke up, he couldn’t decide if he was a man who had dreamed that he was butterfly or a butterfly that was now dreaming he was a man. Well, really, that’s the game, tonight. You have to decide which world is real, the one you left or this one.” She waved her juicebox in Sam’s face and said, “I convinced these girls that this world is the real one. A world where I am a goddess and I can remake their bodies and minds into whatever I wish for. They believe what I want, desire what I want, and become whatever I want because they chose this world over the other one.”

“Wow,” Sam whispered, “Um... I can’t... remember another world.”

The bartender grinned. “I know. It’s because this is your first trip here and you’re still a bit groggy. It’ll come to you, if you make a real effort.”

“Oh... okay.”

“I strongly suggest you make an effort, though. Like I said, I like you, and I can’t really decide if I’d rather have you as a slave in this world, or a lover in the other.”

“Ummm... thanks.” Samantha told her, looking over the selection of ‘toys’ lined up on the shelves. “Are they all...”

“Slaves, yes.” Betshebat told her. “All of them dreamers who decided to stay. I’ve been doing this for a long time, and this is my favorite dream, the one I bring everyone to in the end.”

Samantha was only half listening. Her eyes had stopped on a string of anal beads. Looking closer, she could see every ‘bead’ was a naked woman curled up into a fetal ball, clinging to the string, but looking asleep.

“Oh,” Betshebat cooed. “Marvelous taste. That was a good night. Sorority party. Got them drunk, pulled them in, and they didn’t have the wits about them to even know they were dreaming before they curled up and believed for me.”

“What? A whole sorority at once?”

“Well,” Betshebat shrugged, “half of it.”

“Isn’t anyone missing them?”

“Nope. Once a person chooses this reality over the other, that world sort of rewrites itself, editing them out like they never existed. Of course, on the flipside, once they accept this world as the real one, this reality rewrites itself, and there’s no escape. Eternity embraces them and they really are what they think they are forever, be it dildo or juicebox or... well, I won’t spoil any surprises for you.”

Samantha looked at her for a moment, feeling a tinge of fear for the first time. The dildo/girl was dancing inside her and it was making her feel really good, and the juicebox in her hand was squirming as she idly thumbed her tits, and it started to feel a little odd. “Maybe I should just stay on the train,” she said. “I have a paper to write... I think.”

“Sorry,” Betshebat told her. “You have to get off the train or I win by default. You’ll do fine, though. Just keep that paper in mind, and you’ll remember. What was it about, again?”

“Ummm... I...” She was trying to remember, and Betshebat was looking at her with encouragement, but just then, the brakes squealed and the train slowed.

“We’ve arrived,” Betshebat told her. She stood, the dildo/girl slipping free. “You have to go, now.”

Samantha nodded, standing. She almost settled back down, her dildo/girl leaving an aching emptiness behind, but she stepped away from the stool, watching Betshebat.

“You’ll need to leave that behind,” Betshebat told her, holding out her hand for Samantha’s juicebox, which Sam handed over. With a loud thump, the train stopped and Sam could hear doors opening in the passenger cars. “You need to leave by your own car. The others will meet you out there.”

“Right,” Sam whispered, still feeling a little unbalanced.

She turned and walked to the door back to the car she started in, but as the door opened, Betshebat called to her, “And Sam?”

Sam turned. “Yeah?”

“Good luck. Really.”

“Thanks,” Sam said, smiling. She crossed back into the passenger car and found the sliding doors to the platform standing open. She stepped out onto the platform and the cool air caressed her body, bringing with it the smell of popcorn and hay, and the sounds of people and carnival music. At some point, the rain had stopped, leaving the ground wet and the air misty. Looking up, she saw Eros Park – apparently an amusement park of some sort – lit up for the night.

“Hey, there she is!” It was Melissa’s voice, and as she turned toward it, she found the same running to her with a big smile on her face. She gave Sam a big hug and asked, “Where the heck were you?”

She saw the other three girls looking at her and told Mel, “Oh, um... Betshebat was just... helping me to get my bearings. I got a little confused...”

Everyone nodded, and Mel told her, “You should have seen me, my first time. I was so dumbfounded, I missed half the game.”

“So,” the red-head chimed, “Eros Park, eh?” She ran her hands up and down her body. “I like the sound of that.”

“Well, what are we waiting for?” the blond grinned, practically bouncing. She started for the gates and the others followed. As they crossed into the park, she said, “I want to see it all.”

“Yeah, right,” the Asian girl smirked, “that would take forever.”

“Be careful what you wish for,” Sam told her, looking around. She looked back to the platform, starting to worry, but the train was gone.

To Continue...