The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dreamers’ Masque: Welcome to Eros Park

Chapter Two

“So, what should we do first?” the Asian girl asked with a smile.

“Let’s get something to drink,” the red-head suggested. “You know, get us in the mood?”

“I’m sorry,” Sam told them, “I just realized, I don’t know any of your names, or anything.”

“Oh, god!” Melissa cried. “That was so rude of me. I’m sorry.” She wrapped an arm around Sam’s waist. “The elfin blond is Lorelie, the spicy Thai is Kim, and the red-head who looks like she belongs on the hood of Whitesnake’s car is Elyse. Everyone, this is Samantha, my roommate.”

They all shook her hand, smiling, and Mel said, “So, now that we’re all acquainted, let’s find something to drink and check out the rides, eh?”

“Oh, I saw a map kiosk, down there,” Sam chimed in. Back a few feet and down a lane through a throng of people was a badly-drawn sketchy map of the park with a big red ‘X’ for their current position. It wasn’t even complete. It just showed the nearest parts of the park and then had arrows off the edge saying what was down those roads. Surprisingly, though, there was a lot on the current map.

“She really has been working on this for centuries, hasn’t she?”

“What was that?” Melissa asked.

“Oh, just... something Betshebat told me,” Samantha shrugged. “And where did all these people come from? There were only the five of us in that room.”

“Set dressing,” Elyse told her offhandedly. “They’re not real, just... dream-people.”

Everyone went back to looking at the map, not giving the matter another thought, but Sam wasn’t convinced. “I’ve got the weirdest feeling I’m being watched.”

Kim looked over at her. “That’s probably Beth. I mean, she’s running the dream-world for us, right? That makes her a goddess, here. Omni-present, and all that.”

“And that doesn’t give you the willies?” Sam asked.

“We’re just used to it,” Lorelie told her.

“What’s this one here?” Elyse asked. Three turns off to their left, there was a big square with games and snack booths. Elyse was pointing to one of the bigger stalls.

“It says ‘milk,’” Kim told her.

“Why on earth would they need so much room to sell milk?”

“Well, it says ‘Fresh Milk,’ so maybe they have cows, there.”

“Weird.”

“What, you’ve never seen a cow?” Melissa asked her.

“’Course not, farm-girl, I grew up in the city.”

“Oh, well...” Melissa said, taking her by the hand, “Let’s go get you an education, then.” They all laughed and made for the milk stand. They walked down the flagstone streets and saw all manner of strange booths and games. Off to the left as they entered the games square was a big sign, white with black spots, that said, “Yashi’s Fresh Milk.”

Melissa hurried to the booth, excited to show Elyse a cow, and they all stopped dead in their tracks, wide-eyed and slack-jawed. There were cows of a sort in the booth, chained to the back wall under an awning, but they were women.

“Holy shit.” Melissa said.

“What? Never had cows like this on your farm?” Lorelie asked.

“I only wish.”

Each woman was covered in downy white fur with random black spots. They had small horns growing out of their temples and long tails with bushy ends. Their legs were shaped like cow’s legs and they had large black hooves. The fur stopped at their necks and they had human faces with empty, content eyes and long hair tied back in loose ponytails. Their arms were fastened behind their backs, wrists-to-elbows, by leather braces but they didn’t seem to mind. Each had a cowbell with their name dangling from a leather collar and each one was in perfect physical shape with breasts...

“How in god’s name do they stand up straight with those?” Elyse muttered, her hands subconsciously rubbing her own mounds.

“You’d think they’d need a back brace.” Lorelie agreed.

“I want to know why they’re not sagging.” Kim said, her hands on her own small tits. “I mean I’ve seen smaller basketballs, and they’re just.... up.”

“We really ARE in dreamland, aren’t we?” Samantha said.

As they stood staring, one of the cow-girls started to moo piteously. A Japanese farm-girl in denim coveralls and a big floppy straw hat came out from the back to check on her and, seeing the girls, raised a hand and called, “Be with you in a moment, okay?”

They all nodded as she walked over to the mooing cow-girl, stroking her hair as she pressed out her boobs, the thumb-sized nipples dripping milk down onto the straw floor. The farmer-girl spoke cooing words to her and unclipped her chain leash and led her forward a few steps, lining her up with some sort of mark on the floor and spreading her legs.

She reached up and pulled a tangle of tubes out of the racks in the awning and stopped them even with the cow-girl’s chest, clipping her leash to it. At the ends of the clear plastic tubing were milking cups. As they watched, Yashi pressed two of these cups over the cow-girl’s huge nipples and pressed a button at the base. Her nipples were sucked into the cup, milk oozing from them and up the tubing. The cow-girl sighed with relief as it happened and looked to the farmer-girl with obvious gratitude.

Again, the farmer-girl brushed her hair, cooing soft words to her. Now, though, she kicked a switch on the floor, and an hydraulic whine accompanied the rise of a huge phallus from the floor.

“Holy God...” Elyse whispered, one hand traveling from her breasts to her pussy. “Is THAT really going into HER?”

“It’s like a donkey show...” Melissa whispered.

“You’ve seen a donkey show?” Lorelie asked.

“I think I’m about to.”

The hydraulic cock stopped just at the cow-girl’s labia and the cow-girl rotated her hips over it, moistening the tip as the farmer-girl fingered her clit to help get her wet. After a moment, the cow-girl nodded, and the farmer-girl stepped on another switch. The four watched in train-wreck fascination as it slid up into her and she mooed loud, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

As it slowly penetrated her the cow-girl’s nipples gave out much more milk and her whole body began to shudder as the... thing in her pussy slid slowly up and up. Finally, it stopped, and the farmer-girl kicked one more switch. The phallus slowly dropped almost out of the cow-girl and then rammed itself back up like a piston. The cow-girl cried out in delirium with a high-pitched moo and her nipples squirted milk fiercely as the phallus dropped slowly and rammed itself up over and over again.

“Oh, I’ve just got to have some of her milk,” Elyse whispered.

The farmer-girl made a few final checks, tugging on the tubes to see that they were firm, before wiping her fingers along the length of the shaft to capture some of the juices that were literally dripping out of the cow-girl’s pussy and licking them as she stepped up to the counter.

“Can I help you?”

The five of them looked at the little girl in shock, their mouths hanging open. Elyse pointed a shaking finger at the milk flowing from the cow-girl’s nipples and whispered in awe, “I want that.”

The farmer-girl glanced from her to the cow-girl and back again, giving Elyse a once-over. “Sure! I can do that.” With a smile, she walked over to a bunch of wooden crates and pulled out an old-fashioned glass milk bottle. Unscrewing the top, she walked over to a line of spigots . She placed the bottle under one and pulled the lever, filling the bottle. Screwing the cap back on, she came back and held it out for Elyse. “Drink it slowly. It’s very rich.”

Elyse took the bottle and found it was just a little warm. “Thank you. Umm... how much?”

“Oh, no charge,” the girl told her, laughing. “You just come back when the bottle is empty and I’ll take care of you, okay?”

“Okay...” With that, she walked away from the booth, the others following. Still looking at the bottle, she whispered, “Wow, free refills, too.”

“Well, what’s it taste like?” Samantha asked.

They all stopped and gathered around Elyse as she unscrewed the cap and took a tentative sip. “Mmm!” She swirled it around on her tongue and smacked her lips, looking at the bottle in surprise. “It’s delicious! It’s really rich and creamy and it tastes just a little bit like vanilla, or something! I love it.”

“Oh, yeah? Can I try some?” Melissa asked her, reaching for the bottle.

“Uh-uh!” She snatched the bottle back against her chest, quickly screwing the cap back on. “Mine! Go get your own. It’s free, you know.”

Melissa giggled. “Okay, fine. Keep it to yourself, then. I’m not really in the mood for milk, anyway. C’mon, guys, let’s have some fun.”

They wandered around the square, watching other people tossing rings onto bottles, or pitching baseballs into milk jugs, even a guy guessing people’s weight.

“Bit disappointing, isn’t it?” Kim remarked.

“No doubt,” Melissa said.

“How do you mean?” Samantha asked her.

“Well, it’s ‘Eros Park!’” Kim shouted, her hands in the air. “Where are the erotic games? Where’s the guy that guesses your bra size? Where’s the game where you toss rings onto different size dildos? Where’s... where’s the game where we fill balloons by jerking guys off instead of boring old water pistols?”

“Kim!” Melissa told her with a big grin on her face.

“Well, I’m sorry, but I want a game where we all get fucked silly and see which of us can have the most orgasms in sixty seconds!” She turned her face to the skies and shouted, “You here me, Beth? You’re boring me!”

Somewhere in the distance, a dull echo of thunder roared.

“You know, this park is huge,” Lorelie told her as she dropped her arms in a huff, “This is probably just a sort of warm-up area. There’s probably a whole bunch of erotic games around the corner. You know? Just aim for further in.”

“The Logic of Lewis Carroll!” Samantha suddenly shouted with a grin, and when everyone stared at her like she was nuts, she explained, “That’s what my paper was about. I remembered!”

“Good for you,” Kim told her with a sneer before turning and walking down the lane and out of the square.

As she and all the others strode around a corner and down a lane further into the park, she said to herself, “I should write that down.” A moment’s patting, though, and she remembered, “Oh, right. No pockets. I’m naked.”

“Does it matter that much?” Melissa asked.

“Well, it’s just that, everyone else in this park is dressed...”

“Ooh, guys! Lorelie cooed as she passed into another square.

“You’re thinking about it all too much,” Melissa told Sam. “You think too much about little details, and the picture gets off, like sitting in a movie theater and suddenly remembering that you’re looking at a big screen. Just relax, accept what you see, and it seems much more realistic.”

A shiver crawled up Samantha’s spine. You have to decide which world is real, the one you left or this one. Wasn’t that what Betshebat had told her? Suddenly, Samantha felt a great urge to remember the name of her Professor... or her school...

“Oh, wow,” Lorelie gasped. “Look at this, guys.” Rather than simple booths, this square was lined with storefronts, the buildings made of wood with a raised walkway all the way around and wooden signs proudly declaring the names of the shops. The square was paved in cobblestone surrounding a marble fountain, and there were mannequins everywhere.

“Oh, I love this kind of stuff,” Lorelie whispered reverently. She stepped into the scene before her delicately, afraid of breaking the moment. All around were mannequins in fetish fashions. Some were in leather, some in latex, some were in bikinis that showed off their tattoos, and some were even naked, displaying piercings in daring places. “Aren’t they beautiful?”

“I suppose so,” Melissa muttered.

The mannequins weren’t standard, by any means. They had no seams, for one thing. Each was just a single piece of plastic. For another, no two looked alike. Lorelie searched the crowd over and over and couldn’t find a single matching pair. There all differed in size, hair color, skin tone, eye color, and more importantly, pose. None were posed like an ordinary mannequin from their world. The whole group was posed to look like an shoppers and travelers on an ordinary day. Two women were leaning in for a kiss at the fountain’s edge. One was on the sidewalk, naked but for a pair of leather boots. She was bending over to zip up one boot and thus proudly displaying the rings in her labia. One woman was just leaving a latex shop in a new bodysuit, her hands pressed to her breasts in breathless excitement. A gorgeous pair were walking out of the square, one dressed in a leather corset and matching leather panties and thigh-high boots, and holding the leash of a slave that was completely naked save for a leather single-glove and a tattoo on her hip of a rose encircled by barbed wire.

“It’s kind of creepy,” Kim whispered.

“Why’s that?” Lorelie asked, turning to her.

Kim fidgeted before saying, “I don’t know. I just keep thinking they’re going to start moving any moment.”

“I have to admit,” Samantha said, “It’s good work.”

“It’s also pretty useless,” Melissa said.

“Useless?” Lorelie asked.

“Well, what’s the point of it? You can’t buy any of this stuff, or take it back with you.”

“Well, yeah, but so what? I can try things on, at least. I’ve always wanted to try this stuff out. They don’t have places like this in small-town Wisconsin, you know.”

“Well, I don’t want to waste my time with this,” Melissa snorted out.

“Well then, go find your own fun. I’m staying here.”

“Aw, nuts,” they all heard Elyse say. “I’m empty already.” They turned to see her shaking the empty bottle over her open mouth, shaking out the last drops. She lowered the bottle with a pout. “I’m going back for more.”

“Whoa, whoa!” Melissa shouted, “could we please try to stay together, here? I’m sure there are other drinks up ahead.”

“I don’t want another drink,” Elyse told her. “This stuff is the best. Besides, I want to see another cow getting fucked,” she said with a wry grin.

“And I’m not going to pass up the chance to try out some of this fetish stuff for free,” Lorelie called back. She was already walking to the door that the latex mannequin was coming out of.

“What’s the big deal, anyway?” Samantha asked Melissa.

“We never break up,” Kim told her. “It’s not usually a good idea.”

“But there’s no enemy to fight, in this one, is there?” Elyse said. “Maybe Betshebat was just feeling too sick to come up with enemies and battles or riddles or anything and she just wants to take it easy and give us a bit of fun, tonight.”

“Whatever,” Melissa huffed. “Just catch up quick, will you?”

“Of course,” Elyse said with a shrug. “I’ll be back before Lorelie.”

“And I’ll catch up sooner or later,” Lorelie called from the door to the shop. “I just wanna try a few things on, you know? Maybe even try out a piercing, or something.”

“Fine! Whatever!” Melissa turned from the square and headed down the nearest lane, dragging Kim and Samantha with her. Lorelie disappeared into the shop and Elyse started back the way they came.

She followed the same path that they had come by, but had a hard time finding Yashi’s. The whole place seemed to shift. Alleyways wandered out of place, paths turned her around, shops moved, and whole squares just seemed to drift. She wound up wandering for a bit, losing her place and turning about to get her bearings more than once.

She spent a lot of the time up on her tiptoes, peering over the crowd to see and sprinting to catch up to doorways before she lost sight of them again. At one point, while she standing still to catch a breath, she realized she was still up on her toes, but she paid it no real attention. She was gazing about the area she was in, fantasizing about the show she would see at Yashi’s – cow-girls with huge tits getting fucked by big hydraulic cocks. Her mouth watered and she rubbed her free hand over her chest. Her breasts had begun to swell with arousal and her nipples were proudly erect. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back and breathing deep as she pinched them. Just for a moment, she imagined herself bound to a milking machine and getting fucked mindless by an unforgiving shaft and she moaned loud.

“There you are.”

She spun at the voice and suddenly, Yashi’s stall was right behind her, Yashi smiling brightly. There in the center of the stall were three of the amazonian cow-girls, all moaning in ecstasy as their huge tits were milked and fucking machines worked themselves in and out of them. Juices flowed down the god-like pistons and pooled in the earth as they shook in pleasure.

Elyse stood mesmerized by the sight of them until Yashi called to her from a gate in the fence, waving to her with a smile. She barely paid the little girl any attention, walking to her with her eyes glued on the cow-girls. When she got to the gate, which Yashi held open for her, she absentmindedly handed her the empty milk-bottle.

Yashi took it with a smile and a “thank-you” and then took her hand to gently pull her inside before closing and locking the gate behind her. Elyse barely even noticed. Her eyes were riveted to the breasts of the largest cow-girl. As the piston drove itself up and down, her udders bounced up and down in the sexiest way, even as the milking cups pulled her ambrosia out of them. It was beautiful.

Yashi took her by the arm and led her to them, her hand at Elyse’s back, cooing soft words to her as she pulled her gently along. “Glorious, aren’t they?” she whispered to Elyse as the got up close, standing her behind one of the shuddering cow-girls. She took one of Elyse’s hands and ran it down the girl’s side. Elyse needed no other encouragement, and used both hands to explore the girl’s body, petting her soft but sweaty fur, holding her ass, reaching around to rub her tummy. Yashi’s hands explored Elyse’s body at the same time, and when Elyse finally reached around to cup both of the cow-girl’s enormous breasts in her hands, Yashi’s hands were firmly holding both of Elyse’s aching mounds, and Elyse moaned at the feeling of it.

“Wait here,” Yashi whispered in her ear. She nodded dreamily, her thoughts and cares floating and clotting like cream as the cow-girl orgasmed in her hands. As Yashi walked away, the cow-girl nuzzled her head back into the crook of Elyse’s neck and Elyse turned to kiss her. Their lips and then their tongues danced together and they both moaned deeply, Elyse leaning her hips forward to press her sex into the soft cheeks of the girl’s ass and glanced down at the cowbell at her neck. Bessie it said.

She barely even noticed when Yashi came back, stroking her hands over her back, and she certainly didn’t care. Bessie’s mouth tasted so sweet. Yashi reached up to pull her hands from Bessie’s tits, and Elyse resisted a moment, wanting to feel them, but Yashi whispered soft, half-heard words to her and she relented, letting Yashi pull her hands behind her back as she continued to kiss the delightfully squirming cow-girl.

She felt the half-remembered feel of leather against the skin of her arms, and heard the sound of buckles, but Bessie was squirming back against her, making her tits ache with erotic need. Her own nipples were standing erect and begging to be played with, so she ground them into Bessie’s back, grunting deep at the thrill of satisfaction it gave her.

Yashi stepped away again, but was back a moment later, reaching around Elyse’s neck and clipping something to it. She clipped it to her tight, and for a moment, she couldn’t breath, so she straightened, pulling her shoulders back and looking down at the offending collar.

There was a golden cowbell there that had the name Elsie etched into it. “Wha...?”

She barely had time to wonder at it before Yashi wrapped an arm around her and started to lead her to one side, between Bessie and another cow-girl to her right, cooing to her in a soft voice she didn’t understand. It wasn’t even the cowbell that bothered her, though. It was the clip-clop sound she heard beneath her as she walked. She looked down to her feet, but couldn’t see them past her...

“Oh gods,” she whispered in awe. Her breasts were huge! She’d always been on the ‘big’ side, but now... “Oooooooo,” Her nipples were almost as big as her thumbs and they stood straight out, aching as small droplets of a thick milk clung to the ends.

As she stared at them, Yashi came to her side and pulled a tangle of tubes out of the ceiling, clipping a leash to it and then to Elsie’s collar. As Elsie stared in amazement, Yashi slid a cold milking cup over one of her nipples. She tried to pull away, but found the end of the leash too quickly and only then vaguely remembered that her arms were bound. The cup fit snugly over her distended nipple and Yashi hit the button.

The cup sucked at her nipple and Elsie moaned, “OH-ooooo!” as a thick, creamy milk flowed out of her. The sensation was incredible, and Elsie stood and stared at the sight of the milk flowing from her own body as Yashi slid another cup over her other nipple, starting it up.

She barely had a moment to wonder at the new sensations being pulled from her as Yashi firmly kicked her legs apart. She distantly tried to balance herself as Yashi positioned her but was too lost in her nipples to care.

Of course, then she heard the hydraulic whine in the floor and cared. She clopped about on her hooves, trying to get a look down at the piston she knew was rising toward her, but Yashi kept a firm grip on her arm and one hand at her pussy, tickling and playing at it to loosen her lips. She cooed at Elsie to keep her calm and guided her back over the fucking machine.

The shaft touched Elsie’s lips and pressed up just a bit – just enough to promise of great things to come and to hold her still as Yashi tickled at her clit. Lost in the feel of it pressing up against her, Elsie found herself rocking her hips back and forth, wetting the tip as Yashi whispered to her.

“It’s going to be all right,” Yashi cooed, “You’re going to be all right. Such wonderful udders you have, girl. I’m going to have to milk you four times a day with these. You’ll eat, you’ll sleep, and you’ll get milked like this. No worries, no cares. Your fur, your tail, and your horns will grow in as you sleep tonight, and you’ll be perfect forever.”

Four times a day? Elsie was lightheaded at the thought of it, dropping her weight down onto the phallus beneath her just a bit and moaning loudly. Yashi kicked the floor switch and the thing pressed up into her.

“OH! MOOOOOOOOOOO!” Elsie cried out. She threw her head back and cried to the heavens. “MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The monster cock reached the top of her passage and lifted her up almost off her hooves before dropping down almost out of her, leaving her aching.

There was a moment’s pause that felt like an ending, and then it rammed itself up into her. Her last thoughts of resistance melted away, coating the marvelous piston with her creamy joy, and Elsie forgot everything but her new life of pleasure.