The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dreamers’ Masque: Welcome to Eros Park

Chapter Four

“Finally!” Kim called as she and Melissa rounded a corner to see a huge gate with a curving sign above that read, “GAMES OF THE EROTIC” in huge letters. Hurdy-gurdy music rolled out, carrying music and laughter. The courtyard beyond looked huge and filled with colored lights.

“See? I told you,” Melissa told her, “I’ll bet you she was just taking a little time to set all this up for you.”

“Oh, if it’s worth it, she is so forgiven.” Wide-eyed with excitement, she walked past the gate and up to the first game booth she could see. It looked like a dunking tank, but the girl in the tank was bound, blindfolded and gagged, completely naked with her ankles tied back to her thighs, and her pelvis strapped in place. She was positioned directly over a huge phallus, ready to drop all her weight onto it.

“Whoa,” Kim gasped. “How do you play THIS?”

“Hit the little target and she’ll drop,” said a girl in a skin-tight harlequin outfit. “Two balls for a kiss.”

“A kiss?”

“Well, I’m not doing this for my health, sweetheart,” the girl grinned. “For a grope, you get three.”

Kim looked back at the bound plaything, biting her lip. “Well, okay, but just two.”

“Very well,” the girl told her smiling. She kissed Kim and handed her two heavy softballs.

Her first ball went high and the second just missed off to the right. “Damnit!”

“Let me try,” Melissa said. As the girl kissed her, she reached out and squeezed the girl’s breast. The dealer squirmed in surprise and came away giggling.

“No, I’m supposed to grope you.”

“Oh! I’m sorry.” Melissa blushed deeply.

“It’s okay,” the girl told her as she took one of Melissa’s breasts in her own hand and kissed her again.

Melissa smiled at Kim as she stood in a pitcher’s stance. “Played softball in high school.” She pitched the ball underhanded and the first hit low. The second, though, hit the target square, knocking it back. The bound girl heard the bell and had just a moment to squeal before dropping, impaled on the phallus.

“Yes! In your face!”

Kim stood and scowled as Melissa did a little victory dance and the dunking girl squirmed in orgasm on the end of her pole.

“Give me three,” she told the harlequin girl, thrusting her breast into the girl’s hand and kissing her with a fierce tongue. The girl smiled and tossed her three balls as she worked the ratcheting pedal to raise the girl again.

She stood at the line and squeezed her face up in concentration. Her first shot went high and wide. The second went low. Melissa could be heard giggling behind her hand, but Kim ignored her.

Her third ball hit the target and the girl dropped, squealing, onto the pole.

“Yes!” Kim shouted, throwing her hands in the air.

“Five shots,” Melissa told her.

“So? I’ll beat you at another game.”

“Not likely.”

“Oh, you think so?” The two faced off with their arms crossed and up in each others’ faces.

“I know so.” Melissa told her firmly. “I can beat you in any game, any day.”

“You’re so on,” Kim told her and the two started off to find another game.

“Hold on,” Melissa suddenly stopped and turned back to the harlequin girl, who had been busy ratcheting her prisoner back up into place. She stepped right up to her, and planted her tongue in the girl’s mouth and reached down to cup her sex in her hand. The girl gave a pleasantly surprised moan and Melissa whispered, “Tip,” then turned and ran off.

* * *

Samantha walked through the crowds, feeling the energies of the blind around her, seeing the world through new eyes. Her sisters back at Bound for Slavery had been right about one thing: the surrender of her toy Whisper had been so very sweet, but not that way. Their way had been tinged with bitterness, had left an aftertaste in her mouth that made her grimace.

She wanted seduction, sweaty and salty. She wanted her slaves to want her, to beg for the privilege of her nectars. She smiled as the idea of a straight girl on her knees before her drifted through her mind. She wanted something more, but she couldn’t see what.

Ahead of her was another of the endless courtyards of Eros Park. This one was dominated by a stage at one end – little more than a dais up a few steps from ground level. A large crowd of women stood around the dais, cheering something, but what it was Samantha couldn’t tell. They were crowded around too tightly, the ones in back craning up on tiptoe to see. Besides, as she approached, she didn’t really feel the need to see beyond the crowd. There were older women and younger women, some were white, some black, some asian – but they were all gorgeous. Through jeans and skirts and even panties, she saw heart-shaped asses, skinny boyish butts, and hourglass figures. There were delightfully perky tits and Mother-Earth breasts, bouncing delightfully inside tight tee-shirts and silk nighties and even some bared to the winds.

How did she never see it before? These women were so beautiful, so alluring, so hot, and they weren’t even trying. They didn’t even know she was there. For a moment she felt dirty, like a voyeur hidden in the closet at the idea of getting aroused watching these unsuspecting women. She was suddenly very aware of the breeze on her nipples hardening them, and at the slight tell-tale dampness at her sex. She bit her lip, watching an older woman’s ass. She was clearly an athlete and her ass was first-class.

She stepped closer, the thought of seducing this marble-formed Venus making her mouth water. She resisted the urge to touch her, stopping just behind her and peering over her and the rest of the crowd. She had planned to break the ice with her prey by asking what all the excitement was about.

But then she saw, and forgot all about the athlete. She knew now what a goddess truly was.

There were no lights on the stage. It was enveloped in darkness but for the entertainer’s fire. She was a fire juggler, spinning two long batons of fire about her with rope handles. She was gloriously naked, her dark-bronzed skin sweating as she danced. She spun her fire in intricate patterns at lightning speed, hopping and dancing as she spun them under and around her. Most striking, though, were her eyes and her hair. She thought at first that the girl was on fire, but no. Her eyes were fire, glowing like hot coals, piercing right through Samantha and burning her heart with desire. Her hair was like flowing molten lava down her shoulders, dripping down her back and breasts. Her mound was bare, though Samantha had the image for a moment of lava pouring over those honeyed lips.

She stood transfixed, staring in awe along with these common mortals at the divine image that put even Samantha to shame. Watching this woman work her magic, beautiful bright trails of golden light spinning about her as she danced a ballet, she knew what it was she wanted. It wasn’t just seduction, but artistry. She didn’t just want someone to fuck, she wanted something to create. She wanted to make something that would be remembered forever, even in the dreams of Eros Park.

The performance built to a crescendo, the artist’s pace building, until finally she leaped high into the air, tossing her burning batons over her head to catch them in the opposite hands, and fell to her knees, slamming them onto the dais with a BANG! and a bright firing flare before she sat still, smiling up at her wildly applauding audience.

Samantha clapped with them, straining to see. The woman smiled, bowed, and then took one of her burning batons and put it out by licking it, drawing its length along her tongue like a candy. She smiled mischievously, like she was doing something terribly dirty, and the audience ate it up, screaming with glee.

The firewoman’s eye lit upon a twenty-something in the front of the crowd and lingered on her. She smiled, licking her lips as she put out the last flames of her batons, and stepped forward, taking the girl’s hand and pulling her in for a kiss. Her fan kissed her back willingly, letting the juggler wrap her arms around her and snuggle close for a moment before stepping back, pulling her into a tent and closing the door flap behind them.

The other women of the crowd shouted their encouragement to the pair, and stood milling about the scene a few minutes longer, talking excitedly. Some pulled their partners off grinning, looking for some dark place to have a tryst of their own. Some wandered off in search of food or fun. Samantha lingered last, glancing about to be sure that no one could see her, and sneaked up to the tent flap from behind which she could hear the sounds of passionate moaning.

She slipped the flap aside a bare inch, sliding up close to peer inside. In the dark of the tent, the juggler was kissing her fan, her hands holding her by the small of her back and her ass. The fan’s clothing was burning slowly away, the juggler undressing her with fire. Her buttocks were already bared, red with the heat but not burned. The juggler’s hand worked its way between them and down, reaching in for her privates as they both moaned.

The juggler turned her head, looking over her lover’s shoulder to see Samantha standing there, and winked. Sam nearly jumped, feeling guilty at having been caught. She nearly fled but the juggler took her lips away from the girl’s, kissing her way under her jaw and around to her ear. She took the girl’s lobe between her teeth, all the while watching Sam, and sucked on it, smiling. When the lobe popped loose of her lips, the fire-woman blew a kiss at Sam and a small lick of flame leaped between them, catching Samantha on the cheek.

Sam jumped for real this time, slightly panicked, but there was no wound, just a warm spot on her burning cheeks as the juggler kissed her way down her lover’s chest, sliding her hands up the girl’s sides as if to pull her shirt up and off. Instead, the shirt burned. As the juggler reached the girl’s shoulders, her shirt was gone, blackened bits floating away on the wind, and the juggler indulged in her breasts, sucking on her nipples as the girl threw her head back and moaned.

Sam turned and left them there, an aching need building in her sex. She wanted that. She ached deep in her sex to find an art that would draw in the flies to her honey.

* * *

Kim and Melissa, meanwhile, were scouring the games court for the coolest games. If they were going to challenge each other, they wanted a game that was truly worthy, especially since they didn’t have a lot of time left.

“Here’s a ring-toss with dildos,” Mel called.

“Naw,” Kim told her. “Too pedestrian. How about Oil Wrestling?”

“Too messy. Pussy Shaving?”

“Okay, blood? Ouch?” They had wandered far into the Erotic Games court and had lost sight of its walls when Kim turned a corner and squealed. “Mel, come look at this one!”

A dozen naked women were bound on their backs in a row. Their faces were covered in masks. Their chests were strapped down, straps criss-crossing their breasts, and their wrists were shackled to the straps under each breast. Their legs were dangling over the other ends of the blocks and were also bound. The device binding their legs seemed able to hold them apart or together. They were all breathing heavily, their hands playing roughly with their tits, as players knelt between their legs, sucking madly at their pussies, working fingers in and out. The sign above read, “Muff-Diving for Treasure.”

“Whoa,” Kim gasped. “How do you play this game?”

A tall slender woman in a wet-suit and long blond hair padded up to them. “It’s simple,” she smiled at them. “We insert a roll of tokens into their pussies. The one who retrieves the most in ten minutes wins the prize.”

Now that Kim looked, she could see little baskets at the feet of every game-girl, the players dropping tokens into them with jingling sounds.

“What’s the prize?” Melissa asked.

The girl smiled at her. “You get the privilege of riding your gamer-girl’s face while we reset the game.”

“Awesome,” Mel said. She turned to Kim and asked, “Ever gone muff-diving before?”

“Nope.” Kim said, looking over at the game in earnest.

“Equally matched, then...”

“Yeah...”

“What’s it cost to play?” Mel asked of the girl.

The girl smiled slyly as she pulled down the zipper on her wet-suit. “You have to make me come.”

The girls looked at each other, blushing. “Right,” Melissa said, clearing her throat. “I’ll go first.” She stepped up to the girl and kissed her, sliding a hand into her suit to cup a breast. The girl moaned, wrapping an arm around Mel’s back as she kissed her.

Mel pulled the suit off the girl’s shoulders and down, revealing her breasts so that she could slide down the girl’s body and suck on one of her nipples. Kim joined her, bashfully sucking on the other nipple as the girl took both their heads in her hands.

They sucked on her nipples for a few moments, until she gently pressed their heads downward, nudging them toward her sex. Melissa knelt, wrestling the suit down far enough for her to tickle the girl’s folds with her fingertips as Kim stood, kissing the girl with her tongue.

As Melissa’s fingertips wet themselves on the girl’s folds, she leaned in, kissing and licking as she and Kim moaned in their kiss. Kim pinched and played with the girl’s nipples as Mel licked and sucked, and the girl shook and came in a matter of moments. Mel smiled, licking her clean, and stepped obediently away when the girl nudged her back.

“Right,” she said as she regained her composer. “You both have unlimited plays for the night. Come back as often as you like.” She smiled at them both and a bell rang. “Have to reset the game,” she said. As they watched, she went down the line, counting the tokens in each cup at a glance and announced the winner. Everyone cheered the woman who was escorted by the girl to the other side of the bench. The hostess pulled the gag mask off the game-girl and the player stood over her breathless face. The game-girl took to her task with vigor, her player squeezing her own breasts as the hostess took a long tool and slid it deep into each gamer-girl’s shuddering pussy, pulling a trigger that slid tokens into each one of them.

Kim and Melissa watched this all with excitement, bouncing with anticipation. “I’m going to kick your ass at this game, you know,” Mel told her, grinning.

“Not a chance,” Kim smiled back.

The game attendant finished her work just as the previous game’s winner was cumming, rocking her hips over the gamer girl’s face as she moaned in ecstasy. The attendant helped her up and she bent down to kiss the gamer girl before sealing the mask back over the girl’s face. “Okay, ladies! Pick your pussy!”

Kim and Melissa strolled up to the line and Kim knelt down in front of a girl whose light ginger pubic hair had been trimmed short in the shape of a heart. “Ooh,” she cooed. “Freckled pussy.”

Mel knelt in front of the girl next to her, giggling at Kim’s little joke, and they smiled at each other. “All right, ladies!” the attendant was calling, “you all know the rules. When the buzzer sounds, their legs will open for you and you have ten minutes to extract as many tokens as you can. You may only use your mouth and your fingers. The one with the most tokens at the end of ten minutes gets the ride of a lifetime. Are we all set?” When all ten of the players shouted in the affirmative, she yelled, “Go!” and the buzzer sounded.

The legs ratcheted open in front of them, the gamer girls breathing faster with anticipation and the players dived in. Kim and Melissa both nestled in with enthusiasm, making up for a lack of experience with an abundance of energy. Both gamer girls were working furiously to hold their tokens within, squeezing their passages so tight that they were quivering with the effort, even as the nectars of their arousal spilled to the ground.

Kim started by lapping up the juices from her gamer girl and sucking at her passage. Mel started kissed her lips up and down, tickling at the girl’s passage with her fingertips. As Kim was moving up, sliding her tongue along the girl’s lips to her clit and sliding her fingers into her slick loosening passage, Mel was already two knuckles deep, sucking on her girl’s clitoris like a lollipop.

Mel was the first to drop a token into the jar at her knees. The plunking sound made Kim suck all the fiercer and she worked her fingers furiously in her girl’s quim. She flicked her tongue over the girl’s distended clit with fury, digging harder into her, dropping two tokens in seconds. Mel was dropping more, though.

The attendant called out the minutes, and then the seconds, until she counted down from ten. Kim and Melissa both dove into their pussies with desperate vigor, both their girls shaking in orgasm, their pussies clenching tight to the frustration of both Mel and Kim. As the bell sounded and their girls’ legs ratcheted shut, Kim still had her fingers on two more tokens, but couldn’t get them loose. As two thighs began to clench tightly around her ears, she was forced to let them go and back out, gasping for air.

Mel and Kim smiled at each other as they knelt in place, licking their lips. “Fruity,” Mel said, making Kim giggle.

The attendant started down the line, counting the tokens in each cup. “How many did you get?” Kim whispered to Mel.

Mel shrugged. “I lost count.”

“So did I,” Kim told her.

The attendant came to Mel’s cup and said she had twenty-two. Mel smiled in pride, wondering if that was a good score, and Kim sat breathless while the attendant counted her tokens.

“Twenty-one,” the girl told her, and Mel cheered.

“Gotcha again!” she grinned, dancing as Kim deflated.

“I had two more in my fingers!” Kim cried.

“Don’t count if they’re not in the cup,” Mel giggled, doing a happy little victory dance.

The winner – with twenty-eight tokens – was a girl further down the line. The attendant set her down on her game-girl’s face, and came back to the two of them. “Are you two having some sort of contest?” she asked, and the girls explained their rivalry. “Well, if you’re looking for a really cool game to compete with each other in, there’s always the Tug-of-Lust.”

That got their attention. “Trust me,” the girl told them, and pointed off deeper into the plaza before getting to the work of resetting the game. Mel and Kim debated for a moment, both enjoying this game, but in the end, the name Tug-of-Lust was just too intriguing, and they started off to find it.

* * *

Samantha had almost given up in frustration when she found what she was looking for. In an alleyway filled with tent shops, she saw a number of young girls watching one booth in particular, many of them rubbing themselves in interest.

She approached curiously, sidling up to a lone teen who had both her hands up under her own shirt, slowly rubbing her breasts. The shop was called Liquid, and had a large selection of slick, shiny latex clothes on display. But the most intriguing display was the shop owner and two of her customers.

The shop owner was covered head to foot in black latex. It clung to her like her own skin and given the setting, Samantha had no doubt that it was her skin. The only gaps in the rubber were for her eyes and nostrils. Everything else was shiny latex. She was rubbing her hands over the naked body of a young girl – sixteen, maybe seventeen – as a fully-clothed older woman held her from behind. The girl looked up into the shop owner’s eyes as if mesmerized, and stood limp in the older woman’s arms as she was played with.

The teenager next to Samantha leaned over and half-moaned, “Mother and daughter,” as one of her hands slid down her own belly and into her jeans.

Next to the trio was an old-fashioned bronze bathtub, filled with a smooth black liquid Sam took to be latex. It was mirror smooth and still in the tub, and Sam wondered briefly what it was for as she glanced back up at the trio. The shopkeeper had stepped closer to the girl, sliding one hand around her to hold her ass and another down to her sex, tickling at her lips as the girl leaned her head back and moaned. Her mother bent her head down and kissed her deeply.

“What’s going on?” Sam whispered to the teen next to her, but the girl only shook her head, shushing her.

The daughter began to slowly rock her hips against the shopkeeper’s hand, and the shop owner reached up to the small of her back, taking a firmer hold of her and pulling her away from her mother. The girl looked into the rubber woman’s eyes as she was turned, positioned at the edge of the tub. The shopkeeper turned slightly, leaning the girl back as she cradled her in her arms, and lowered her into the tub.

The black mass rippled as the soft flesh of the girl’s ass made contact, sinking down into it. It seemed almost to come alive, quivering and almost sucking the girl in as she was lowered into it. She made no resistance, not fighting or even really moving as she fell, still staring lost into the latex woman’s eyes. Her beautiful young face was the last of her to sink into the liquid as her mother pulled off her own clothes, breathing deep in obvious need.

The shopkeeper kept her hands in the liquid, working diligently as the black mass shifted and squirmed. The mother stood naked, pawing at her own body as the woman worked whatever magic she was performing on her daughter.

Moments passed in silence until the latex woman stood, pulling her hands free from the rippling mass. In her hands, she held not the daughter, but a black rubber garment. “What the hell?” Sam whispered as the mother shook, moaning. The shopkeeper opened the back of the garment, the arms dangling down, and held it up to the mother, who eagerly thrust her arms into it. Her arms went all the way in, but her hands didn’t pop out the ends of the sleeves. Indeed, as the shopkeeper pulled tight the straps in the back, Sam saw straps dangling down from the ends of the sleeves with buckles and a crotch-strap at the bottom of the thing.

“A strait-jacket,” she whispered in awe, “but where’s the daughter?”

The teen next to her moaned, stroking herself furiously at the question and orgasmed, her voice shaking as she told Sam, “That is the daughter.”

Sam’s eyes went wide with shock and awe. She looked at the strait-jacket again, and as the mother’s arms were pulled around herself and strapped into place, she got the distinct impression of the woman being hugged tightly around herself, and of hands tightly gripping her tits. As the crotch-strap was pulled back into place, Sam knew that the daughter’s face was being pulled tight against her mother’s pussy and buckled into place forever. Indeed, as the shopkeeper stepped away, admiring her work, the mother clenched her thighs together, shaking as she moaned. She looked to the shopkeeper with obvious gratitude.

“Holy fucking shit,” Sam whispered, stepping up to the pair. Both mother and shopkeeper paused as Sam approached, circling around them, studying the strait-jacket and the tub in earnest.

“An art of pure will,” she heard a warm flowing voice say, and turned to see the shopkeeper watching her as she fondled the squirming mother. Her mouth was a crude tear in an otherwise smooth surface, with only darkness within, but she spoke in an alluring voice. She plunged her hand into the mother’s crotch, rubbing the crotch-strap into the mother’s pussy and making her squirm, and told Sam, “An art of dominance and power.”

“Yes,” Sam whispered. She turned to look the thing in the eyes and told her, “I want to try it.”

The thing smiled, waving her hand to the audience and told her, “Please. My guest.”

Sam went straight to the same teen she had had been standing with a moment before. The girl saw her coming and gasped, stroking herself more urgently as Sam grabbed hold of her and kissed her. She moaned in breathless pleasure as Sam tore her clothes from her, pulling her fingers from herself only as Sam flung her tee-shirt up and off of her. When the girl had stepped out of her panties and stood naked, Sam pulled her close and whispered fiercely into her ear, “Give yourself to me.”

“Yes,” the girl whispered. “Oh, god yes. Please.”

Sam turned, taking her hand and pulling her willingly to the tub. The shopkeeper and the mother stood aside, watching as Sam positioned the girl by the tub’s edge, looking into her eyes. She kissed her one more time and cradled her in her arms as she leaned her back into the liquid. As the girl’s flesh met the latex, she sighed in pleasure, not moving as she sank.

When the flesh of her arms met the liquid, Sam understood how it all worked. The latex was... not alive, but something close to it. She could feel it reaching out to the girl’s flesh, caressing and tasting it, hungry. It caressed Samantha’s skin, and she could feel it trying to dominate her flesh, but Sam was too strong, too dominant. She reached out with her will, still holding on to the girl’s form even as the latex mass tried to pull it from her, and mentally willed the mass to obey her.

It was a fierce but short battle. Sam felt the liquid’s will break beneath her and it backed away, caressing Samantha’s flesh lovingly now. Sam smiled in triumph and mentally willed it to work its magic on the girl and felt it turn its attentions there. It swirled around its victim and pressed inward. The girl offered no resistance and Sam could feel her form sort of pop with a hot spasm of delightful surrender as the latex flowed inward like a bursting damn, pink flesh converted to warm flowing black latex.

As the girl became malleable, Sam worked her hands in the mass, shaping her material with both hands and mind. She could both hear and feel the people around her moaning in delight as she worked and felt herself growing wetter by the moment.

At last she pulled her latex-coated arms free. There in her gloved hands was a dainty pair of black latex panties with a latex anal plug dangling in its rear. She bent down to slide her legs into place and stood smiling as she lifted them up. As she pulled them over her hips, she felt the girl’s face come snug against her sex and sighed happily. The girl knew her place and Sam quickly felt her latex tongue tickling her lower lips, sliding up and down, teasing her way in to her button. She smiled, rubbing her hands over the panties and almost giggled, “Good girl.”

As she reached back to position the plug at her back passage and push it into place, the shopkeeper gave her a dubious smirk. “Hardly very creative, dear, but not bad for a first attempt, I suppose.”

Sam just smirked at her as she fixed her new panties into place, turning to show her backside. As slow as molasses, the back of the panties dripped and formed into a long pointed devil’s tail that reached all the way to the ground before picking itself up and waving about behind her as she turned to face the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper grinned and told her, “Ah. Much better, Sister.”

Samantha stepped up and kissed her, telling her, “I’ll be back. I want someone in particular for this.”

“Of course, Sister,” the woman told her, and Sam stepped out into the park, knowing for certain exactly which path led to her prey.

* * *

Kim and Melissa, meanwhile, were searching for the Tug-of-Lust game the attendant had recommended. They passed a number of booth games as well as a few food sellers. Kim stopped to watch one stand where a musician had a number of naked slave girls bound to a strange device. They were all sealed in rubber suits with electrical wiring connected to their erogenous zones, along with various and sundry devices. The musician stroked a number of metal pipes laid out before her and this woman or that would moan in pleasure. Kim stood fingering herself at the sight of women being played like a xylophone.

She stood watching two songs and moaned in chorus through most of the second, when Melissa took her by the arm. “I found the Tug-of-Lust,” she told her. “You’re going to love this.”

Reluctantly, Kim pulled herself away from the show and followed Melissa to a sort of paddock where a crowd had gathered to watch the two women in the center who were of course naked and blindfolded and their arms were bound behind them. The interesting thing, though, was between them. A delicate golden chain stretched between their quims.

“I asked somebody,” Mel told Kim, who had tilted her head to one side, trying to see clearly. “The chain is attached to a pair of weighted dildos.” Both of Kim’s eyebrows shot up as Mel told her, “The one who drops her dildo first loses the game.”

Only a few inches of chain stretched between the two women who squirmed and danced around each other, tugging with their hips and rubbing against each other. They kissed, they nibbled, they bucked, anything to get each other wet enough to drop their dildo.

“Oh, my god,” Kim whispered.

“I know,” Melissa grinned.

“What does it cost to play this game?”

“Nothing. That’s the great part. You just have to put on a good show. The people watching apparently make side bets, gambling away weeks or years of slavery, and all that.

“Wow. You signed us up, yet?”

“You betcha.”

Kim moaned, stroking her breasts as she watched, excited. Melissa leaned in behind her and reached around, playing with Kim’s breasts and belly and Kim moaned, leaning back to kiss her as Melissa slid one hand down to tickle her sex.

“You’re just trying to gain an advantage,” Kim moaned back at her.

Melissa only smiled, watching the match in the ring as Kim squirmed in her arms. Kim held tight to Melissa’s mischievous hands, but made no effort to stop her. She orgasmed twice as they watched the match, her juices pouring down her legs and lubricating her passage quite well, but she didn’t seem to object.

Finally, one of the woman trembled violently in her ninth or tenth orgasm and slumped into her opponent, spent. Her dildo dropped from her and the crowd roared in approval. “We’re next,” Melissa whispered into Kim’s ear. “You want to make a little bet?”

Kim shivered in pleasure, leaning her head back with eyes half-closed in ecstasy. “What kind of bet?”

Melissa turned her, facing her to the left, looking out across the crowds. “Look there.”

Up on a stage across the crowds was another game, this one drawing as many hoots and cheers as the Tug-of-Lust. Under a sign that read “Torture Chamber,” a bound and blindfolded woman was strapped to a frame that held her over a piston-dildo like the one the cow-girl had been milked on. This one was pumping in and out of the poor girl at a high rate of speed as she screamed in ecstasy and pain. She was spraying sweat from every pore, every muscle shaking in exhaustion, and her breath came in quick shallow gasps. Next to her, a bright electrical sign showed the piston’s speed to be 168rpm.

“They say that forced orgasms are the best in the world,” Mel told her. “The speed slowly increases until the player drops the tennis ball in her hands behind her. The record is something like 305rpm.”

“Fuck me,” Kim whispered. “What can you win?”

“Mostly bragging rights, but if you set a new record, then you win the slave of your choice forever.”

“Nice,” Kim whispered.

“A prize so nice that women will drain themselves completely, making themselves stay on that thing well after they’re exhausted, forced orgasm after forced orgasm rocking through them. They say that by the time you drop the ball out of sheer mindless exhaustion, you’ve already orgasmed your mind away and are more than ready to melt into eternal slavery.”

“Jesus,” Kim whispered, rubbing her pussy against Mel’s hand.

“Loser has to get on it and ride,” Mel whispered in glee.

“Done,” Kim answered.

“Are we ready,” a voice asked. The attendants, dressed in cowboy gear, led them to the center of the paddock to the considerable cheers and jeers of the crowd. As their hands were tied behind them with thin coarse rope, an announcer shouted to the crowd, “Ladies!” one attendant called out, “Our next match-up is a grudge match between college girls Kim and Melissa! Place your bets!”

The roar of the crowd lowered to a general rumble as the attendants slipped blindfolds over Mel and Kim’s eyes “Take my advice, girls,” the other attendant whispered to them, “and don’t rush this one. Take it nice and slow.” They reached under Kim and Mel’s butts to tickle the lips of their sex before wedging in the dildos. They were very heavy indeed, and they both had to clench their muscles hard as the attendants counted down from three before letting go.

As soon as they let go, the crowd went wild. Kim and Mel took a few tentative steps, circling around each other and testing the limits of the chain that held them to each other. It was short enough that they had to stand close and rub up against each other. They could feel each others’ labored breath, feel every move they other made with their hips, legs or tummy. Simply yanking fast on the chain wasn’t very effective because the other could move with you.

Kim stepped close first, pressing her breasts to Melissa’s – hesitantly at first, just touching the barest bit of sweaty flesh together. Melissa, breathing as hard as Kim was, tilted her head to one side and pressed closer, slowly, until their bellies touched and Melissa was breathing into Kim’s ear. As Kim began to nudge her thigh between Mel’s legs, Mel blew gently into Kim’s ear, kissing just behind the ear, nibbling and suckling at the lobe, and running her tongue along the outer edge of her ear.

Kim shivered, her breath coming out in a gasp, and arched her back, pulling her ear away from Mel and pressing her hardened nipples into Me’s breasts. Moaning, she lifted her knee as she arched her back, pressing herself firmly up into Mel’s slickened pussy and grinding the tiny chain into Mel’s clit.

Mel reached forward with her lips, searching blindly for Kim’s lips even as she rocked her hips on Kim’s thigh. She found Kim’s delicate chin and kissed, working her way up to Kim’s mouth. Kim arched back further, trying to keep away, but unbalanced herself. She was forced to drop her thigh to steady herself on two feet and Melissa immediately wrapped her leg around Kim’s waist, holding her close and shoving her own tongue into the other girls mouth.

Kim moaned into the kiss, wrestling with Melissa’s tongue. She shifted her weight to the forward foot and twisted her hips, forcing Melissa to drop her leg from around Kim’s hips. The two stood kissing for long moments, rubbing their chests together in steamy passion as the crowd cheered them on, until Kim raised her thigh again, pressing it into Melissa’s sex, drawing a loud moan from Melissa. Pressing her advantage, Kim began to slowly rock back and forth with her hips.

Melissa leaned forward into Kim’s shoulder, rocking her hips in time with Kim’s thigh, moaning and biting her lip. Kim quickened the pace, again grinding the little chain into Melissa’s clit. Melissa leaned all of her weight into Kim and turned her head to moan into Kim’s ear.

Enlivened by the heat, Kim shifted her weight on her hips to hold up Melissa, determined to not be forced to drop her leg. Melissa bit into her neck, panting with aching need and whined. Melissa readjusted, shifting forward so that their bellies were pressed tightly together and Kim could feel Melissa’s midsection quivering as Melissa squeezed her thighs together desperately around Kim’s leg, soaking it in Melissa’s wetness as Melissa rushed towards orgasm.

Kim’s belly quivered and she turned her head away from Melissa’s hot breath as Melissa came, her hips shuddering, nearly yanking Kim off-balance. Kim’s own breath came in short gasps and her belly quivered with the effort of not coming as Melissa orgasmed out, slowly relaxing, her weight swaying to one side as orgasm subsided. Kim gathered her own control and dropped her thigh...

...And Melissa dropped to her knees! She dropped her weight between her thighs, quickly pulling past the chain’s limit so that Kim’s dildo – and a powerful orgasm – were torn from her. Kim’s thighs pressed together too late and Kim fell to her knees and then onto her side as orgasm rocked through her.

“Damnit!” she screamed as the crowd roared. She heard Mel laughing and pounded her head back against the grass in frustration. The attendants came and hoisted them both up to their feet. One declared Melissa the winner, and she muttered curses in Mel’s direction.

Mel only laughed and told her, “Tell you what. You get at least to 180rpm on the Torture Chamber and I’ll climb in to see if I can beat you.”

“Done,” Kim told her grudgingly.

“What is this?” the attendant asked, so Mel explained about their rivalry. “Well then,” the attendant told them with a smile in her voice, “There’s no need to remove your bonds, since the girls at The Torture Chamber would only put them right back on. Come along.” with that, they were both led out of the paddock, still bound naked and blindfolded as the crowd cheered.

Melissa felt herself get passed from one woman to another as they started through the crowd and let herself be led. As they went, she was touched by the people they squeezed themselves between, hands reaching out to caress her breasts and hips and ass in passing. Mel breathed harder at the thought of being a slave, passed from person to person.

Finally, they stopped, and Mel heard Kim being taken up the stairs, her attendant calling out each step up as she stood and waited. She was distracted for a moment by the feel of her captor’s breasts pressing against her back and smiled. Her captor reached around Mel’s tummy to hold her and Mel delighted in the curious feel of long, opera-length rubber gloves. She sighed pleasantly, rubbing her butt back against the girl, and felt smooth rubber panties, too. Biting her lip, she couldn’t resist rubbing back a little more. Maybe Lorelie had the right idea, she thought to herself.

When the announcer called out that another fool had volunteered for the Torture Chamber, Mel half-turned her head and asked the girl holding her to remove the blindfold so she could see. The girl pulled her close and pulled the blindfold up and off. Mel smiled, seeing Kim strapped into the machine, the piston rising to brush against her moistened lips.

Then she closed her eyes as the girl holding her leaned in and kissed the back of her neck, licking her there and reaching around with her free hand to hold one of Melissa’s breasts. “Ooh,” she whispered to the girl. “And here thought you were just supposed to hold me.” She sighed, letting herself be carried away by the pleasures the girl was giving her, until she felt something thin and long brush itself across her thighs. She looked down, and saw a long black devil’s tail sliding around behind her. She followed it with her eyes, curious, and when she saw it came from the rubber panties of the girl holding her, she looked up and right into Samantha’s smirking face.

“Hello, Melissa.”

“JESUS!” Instinctively, she jumped back, but Samantha still had a hold of her bound hands, and her new tail whipped around her waist and held her to Samantha with surprising strength.

“It’s okay,” Samantha cooed, brushing her fingertips on Melissa’s cheek. “It’s okay. Calm down.”

Melissa scanned around her, breathing quick in a panic. “Where’s the girl?”

“Girl?” Samantha asked her.

“The girl from the tent,” Melissa stammered. “What have you done with her?”

“Oh, that girl.” Samantha nearly laughed. “I let her go.”

“You did?” Melissa looked at Samantha, obviously not really believing her.

Samantha shrugged casually. “Well, on the one hand, it made me realize that I am a sexual dominant, but... not like that. Just left a foul taste in my mouth.”

“Oh,” was all Melissa could say.

Samantha held her tight as she calmed, looking out across the crowd at the show Kim was making. She was up on her toes, her thighs quivering like jelly. Her head was tossed back in ecstasy and she cried out in orgasm, her fluids spraying violently out around the phallus that was ramming in and out of her at 85rpm.

“My my,” Sam whispered in Mel’s ear. “Who knew Kim would turn out to be a squirter.”

They stood watching in utter fascination. Sam’s hands strayed over Mel’s body, one hand to her chest, and the other to her loosened lips. Mel squirmed pleasantly in Sam’s hold, rocking against her captor as she watched Kim slowly losing her mind in slow orgasmic torture. She rubbed her butt back against Sam’s rubber-covered crotch and breathed in time with her as they swayed together.

“I have such wonderful plans for you,” Sam whispered into Mel’s ear. “You’re going to be my special toy for all eternity, and you’re going to make me so happy.”

Mel ground her sex into Sam’s hand, dropping her head back against Sam’s shoulder and kissing Sam deeply, their tongues playing around each other for long moments. “Will I be happy?” she whispered.

“Only if you surrender to me completely,” Samantha told her. They kissed for long moments more, Mel slowly melting in Sam’s arms, until Sam whispered, “Give yourself to me, Melissa.”

Mel hesitated only a moment longer, her head swimming, before whispering back, “Yes.”

“Come with me,” Sam told her, pulling her away.

“Wait,” Mel told her, looking back to the stage where Kim was up to 110rpm and was looking decidedly faint.

“Kim has her own destiny,” Sam told her. “She’ll be well taken care of. You don’t need to worry about her.” With that, she gently pulled Mel along with her, and Mel no longer resisted.

* * *

As the announcer called 160 rpm, Kim had her mind focused entirely on the existence of the ball in her hand. It was the only way to keep herself from dropping it. She marveled that her body was still producing lubrication, but the piston – the beautiful, torturous piston – was still sliding in and out of her with ease. It wasn’t rubbing her raw, as she’d feared it would, but the muscles of her body had relaxed and softened to the point where the vibration traveled through every part of her like ripples in a swimming pool, harmonizing in waves going out and in again...

...and the orgasms...

...Oh! Dear God, the orgasms...

...endless, relentless, merciless...

...and so wonderful. She whimpered in fear and delight as she felt another one coming. She’d long since stopped trying to fight them, to control them at her own pacing. There was no escaping them, no getting around them. The piston was in control now and she had surrendered her body to it. The sheer muscular exhaustion made her orgasms an even mix of pain and pleasure.

Orgasm ripped through her, and she focused only on the ball as her mind went numb. Fireworks erupted across her vision behind the blindfold and only the sensation of the fuzzy green tennis ball in her hand kept her grounded in the here and now.

“One hundred and sixty-five!” the announcer called, and Kim moaned in despair as the crowd roared. How the hell had anyone ever made it to 300-and-whatever? They must have superglued the fucking ball to their fucking fingers or something...

Right on the heels of that thought, a fingernail, cold and delicate, traced itself up Kim’s spine. Kim arched her back and screamed as a fiery orgasm ripped along her spine.

A voice whispered into her ear, “Hello, Kim.”

“Beth?”

A hand slapped hard and fast into her clitoris, another orgasm exploding out of it like wildfire as Kim screamed again. “Betshebat!”

“Betshebat,” Kim whimpered.

The honeyed voice whispered into her ear again, “Am I still boring you, Kim?”

Kim could only shake her head no.

Betshebat’s hands came around Kim’s chest and kneaded her quivering breasts, eliciting warm weak moans from Kim. “What was that magic number, again?”

“What?” Kim whispered.

“The number of rpm’s you have to endure to get Melissa up here to compete against you. What was it?”

“One... one hundred and eighty,” Kim whimpered.

“One hundred and seventy!” the announcer called to the cheering crowd.

“You’re almost there,” Betshebat told Kim cheerily, still kneading her tits. Kim actually found herself pressing out her chest, pushing her tits into Betshebat’s hands. “Of course, that’s just a start, now isn’t it?”

Kim whined, almost cried, and Betshebat told her, “Melissa is so athletic, so energetic and sexual, isn’t she? She could do so much more than that. I’d be willing to bet she could make it all the way up to two hundred and sixty.”

Kim lay her head back and wept openly in despair as another orgasm swept out of her pussy.

“Oh, poor baby,” Betshebat cooed. “So very tired. You know what your problem is, don’t you?”

Kim turned her head to look at Betshebat through tear-filled eyes that drooped half-closed.

“You’re trying to prove your dominance over Melissa, but you’re just not a dominant.”

Kim scoffed and rolled her head weakly to the other side.

“Well, you’re not,” Betshebat told her. “Being dominant is a matter of force of will, which you just don’t have. It’s not a matter of one person being better than another, it’s just just an expression of who you are, and you’re a submissive, baby.”

Kim made an angry grunt and a token effort to shake Bet’s hands off her chest, but soon settled quietly back into the motions of the piston, squirming her hips to the rhythm and let Betshebat play with her tits so wonderfully.

“Good girl,” Betshebat cooed, leaning to kiss her. Kim accepted her tongue with no struggle, cumming again as the announcer called out one-seventy-five. “You’re so beautiful when you submit,” she told Kim as she looked up at her with eyes half-closed in exhaustion. “I know the perfect game for you.”

As she said it, she slid one fingertip down Kim’s belly to stroke her clit and Kim screamed in shuddering orgasm. When she could breathe again, she looked up into Betshebat’s eyes and whispered, “What?”

Betshebat smiled down and said, “Muff-Diving.”

Kim half giggled half moaned, closing her eyes and said, “Played it.”

“Yes, dear,” Betshebat told her patiently, “But you were on the wrong side of the game, trying to win. You should be strapped into the game.”

Kim moaned and tried again to shake loose of Bet’s hands, but Betshebat reigned her in, cooing. “Imagine it, Kim. Strapped down, your hands bound over your tits...” with that, Bet squeezed Kim’s tits, teasing the nipples as Kim rolled her head, rocking her hips as another orgasm approached.

“...a mask over your face to make you just another anonymous slave and a dildo in your mouth to keep you silent...”

Kim turned her head, reaching out for Bet’s mouth. Betshebat kissed her briefly, sliding her hand back to Kim’s clit, making her buck her hips.

“...A roll of tokens slid into your pussy, and you holding onto them for dear life as hot little teen girls lick and suck and play with you all day every day...”

“Oh god oh god!” Kim moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. Betshebat kissed her again and Kim moaned deeply into the kiss.

“...and the best part is that once in a while you get to lick some pretty little thing’s pussy while she sits on your face, smiling down at you...”

Kim whimpered in despair, focusing on the ball, though it was hard to remember why, images of beautiful girls looming above her, their musky quims brushing her lips...

“I’ll tell you what,” Betshebat whispered into her ear. “Your choice. Hold onto the ball and pass the one-eighty mark, and I’ll leave you be. You can finish this game and the evening and go on with your life. Drop the ball now – before the count reaches one-eighty – and I’ll take you from here and strap you into the game, and you’ll spend eternity in a paradise of lesbian pleasures.”

Kim wept openly, leaning back into Betshebat’s arms as Bet played with her. She could feel yet another orgasm coming and wanted to fight it, because she knew this time she would drop the ball, and she couldn’t... no matter how much she wanted to.

“One-seventy-eight, sweety,” Bet whispered into her ear. “Best make a decision quickly...”

Another moment, Kim reminded herself. Another moment, and the announcer would call out the one-eighty mark and she’d be free. Another moment and she could walk away... uugh... no bondage... oooh... no pleasure... no tongues and fingers and quivering... Aaaaah.. pussy...

Orgasm slammed into her and she screamed in pleasure and pain, the fingers of her hand momentarily seizing the tennis ball as her whole body shivered, but as she came back down, she surrendered herself completely, dropping the ball and passing out.

* * *

Melissa followed Sam through the park, and it seemed like the whole park was watching. Sam held her by the arm, pulling her along, her tail playing devilishly at Melissa’s hindquarters as they walked. Sam seemed to know exactly where they were going, though by Melissa’s internal compass, they must have turned in circles half a dozen times by now. But everywhere they went, women turned to watch as Melissa was led to her eternal fate.

She was going to be Samantha’s toy forever. Deep inside, she had already resigned herself to that fate. She didn’t really mind that. But the way they all watched... whole crowds turned away from performers to watch them walk by, a small gang of teenage girls had followed them for a bit – wide-eyed and curious to see if they could watch – but had trailed off after a while, a magician had paused in her act halfway through turning a MILF into a hot bunnygirl to stare. Even the girls strapped in to the xylophone machine had all stopped their rhythmic moaning to watch her pass, looks of awe and pity on their faces.

It made her insides churn with fear. It made her pussy slick with arousal.

Finally, they came to a stop at a booth called Liquid. A crowd of young girls and women were watching as a pair of young raven-haired twins slowly undressed for a woman covered in shiny black latex. As Sam and Melissa walked to the front of the crowd all three stopped, turning to look at them, and the latex woman nodded to Sam. Sam nodded back, waving as if to give permission for them to continue.

The latex woman seemed to smile, though Melissa couldn’t see her mouth, and the twins pulled off their shirts and pulled down their skirts. Before they could pull down their panties, the latex woman stepped forward slipping a hand under each of their panties, and they both gasped, moaning in desire as the woman fingered them. They were putty in her hands and in moments their wills had melted completely. With a quick snap of the wrists, the latex woman ripped their panties straight off their hips, leaving them nude.

Samantha pulled Mel close as they watched, slipping a hand under her butt to play with her slick folds, and whispered, “Watch carefully, little toy. You’re going to get a glimpse at your future.”

The latex woman had wrapped her arms around one of the twins, looking into her eyes as she turned her, positioning her at the edge of the old bronze bathtub. Almost as an afterthought, she reached out and kissed the girl, playing with the girl’s tongue fiercely for a moment before lowering her into the black liquid in the tub.

The girl sank into the liquid with no resistance, and Melissa heard the crowd gasping in excitement. She turned to see most of the audience stroking themselves in pleasure as the latex woman worked her magic. “What’s she doing?” she asked Samantha, breathless.

“Just watch,” Samantha told her, stroking her lips and bringing her to the very edge of an orgasm, but not letting her go over. Moments later, as the crowd moaned, the latex woman pulled a thigh-high latex boot out of the liquid.

“Oh, god.” Melissa gasped. “Oh, god, is that...”

“Yes,” Sam whispered, sliding a finger insistently into Mel’s passage and stroking her. “Very clever. Designed so you basically slide your leg into her pussy. I’ll bet her clit is right under the big toe, too.”

The other twin was stroking her own folds with wild abandon, watching breathless as the latex woman set her sister boot on the floor lovingly, then stood and came for her. She kissed the girl, slipping her latex tongue into the girl’s mouth and the girl redoubled her efforts with her fingers, apparently desperate to come before being turned into a matching latex boot.

But as the latex woman lowered her into the glassy latex, all her efforts slowed, and she surrendered herself to the liquid, watching the latex woman’s eyes peacefully. A moment later, the shopkeeper pulled a matching latex boot from the liquid and set the two sisters off to the side by a rack of clothing.

Even as half the audience moaned in climax, Sam pulled Melissa up onto the stage with her. “Sam?” Melissa called in a breathless whisper. The shopkeeper stood aside, giving Samantha free reign. “Sam? Please...”

“Shhh...” Samantha cooed, stoking a hand gently over Melissa’s breast. “Give yourself to me.”

“Please... just let me come. Just let me come one last time. Please.”

Sam slowly grinned, looking into her eyes, then kissed her passionately. “It won’t be the last time,” she told her. “I promise.”

She kissed her one more time, then wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned her back. Mel was still looking into her eyes as her butt slid into the cool liquid in the tub, and was still looking lovingly up at her as her face, the last part of her to go, slipped under.

As soon as her butt had touched the liquid, it had caressed her, swirling and flowing around her cheeks and every part of her that entered its depths. It explored her, learned her, entered her and excited her. She could feel her Mistress’s hands in there with her, playing with her, touching her, relaxing her as the liquid crept it’s way into every nook and cranny of her existence. And still it wanted more. She could feel it wanting inside her very core. It wanted to pop her very being like a bubble and flow into her, remaking her in its image. It wanted to change her forever. It flowed in and out of her pussy and ass, flowing back and forth over her nubbin, driving her towards the release of orgasm. She resisted, mainly out of sheer survival instinct, but Mistress Samantha held her steady with one hand and took one of her breasts in the other hand, cupping it lovingly and pinching the nipple, and Melissa came, shuddering in orgasm as her very essence broke open, and the liquid flowed into her like a burst dam.

She was surprised to find that she didn’t change that much. The liquid flowed into her, stiffened her a bit, wrapped itself around her and bound her. Her arms were squeezed together at the elbows behind her back, thrusting out her tits. Her tits became fuller, rounder, her nipples more sensitive. Her legs were encased in a sleeve up to just below her sex, and her head was thrown back in ecstasy. She began to wonder what new shape she was when she felt Mistress’s hands getting bigger and bigger.

At last, Mistress lifted her, pulling her free of the liquid, looking down at her with love, smiling with pride for what Melissa had become for her. While the black liquid was still dripping from her new form, Mistress lifted her up and kissed her little face. The liquid spread out across her lips, turning them black and shiny, and Mistress turned to the shopkeeper to say, “I’ve always wanted one of these for myself.”

Little Melissa looked down at herself in her Mistress’s hands and saw that her legs were wrapped in a casing like woven bandages. A grip she realized. Her breasts were indeed larger and rounder, but now very firm with nipples that screamed to be rubbed, and her whole torso from the hips up was peppered with little bumps the size of her new nipples.

Mistress Samantha’s fingers started to lightly stroke the length of her body and all of the little bumps tingled in arousing joy. Melissa became light-headed, writhing in her Mistress’s hands, and she knew. She knew what she was now. Mistress had made her into her new dildo. She squirmed in her new bondage, a small orgasm rolling through her at the thought of her eternal future.

“Time to see your new home now, sweetheart,” Mistress Samantha whispered to her, and Melissa nearly fainted in anticipation. Mistress lowered her, sliding her rubber panties aside, and stroked Melissa’s head along the loose wet folds of her sex. Melissa was in seventh heaven, and when Mistress Samantha stopped her by her clit, Melissa lovingly took it into her mouth, sucking on it. It wasn’t easy, as it now filled her mouth, but Melissa did the best she could, and soon Mistress Samantha cooed, sliding Melissa back. Melissa gasped in joy, pressed against her Mistress’s passage. Mistress pressed up and she slid easily into her new home, all of her glorious nipples singing in joy at the sensation of her Mistress’s quim squeezing her and holding her in love. She felt more than heard her Mistress sigh in pleasure and wriggled, squirming to make her Mistress happy forever.

* * *

Samantha rubbed her rubber panties, squirming her hips, and sighed in satisfaction. She opened her eyes, looking out over the audience full of hot young girls who were rubbing themselves silly as they watched her. Mine she thought to herself.

The shopkeeper came up to her, putting a friendly hand on Samantha’s shoulder and smiled. “Have you enjoyed this, Sister?”

Samantha grinned at her. “Yes. Very much.”

“I’m glad,” the shopkeeper told her, leaning in for a kiss. Samantha kissed her passionately, their tongues dancing, their arms wrapped around each other. The shopkeeper turned her ever so slightly as they moaned, and Samantha felt the cold of the bronze tub against her ass.

Samantha gripped her tightly and spun, shoving her down into the liquid in a splash. The woman gripped the sides of the tub, stopping herself form falling all the way in, but Samantha’s hand was still on her chest. She looked the latex-coated woman in the eyes and told her, “No you don’t. There’s a new shopkeeper, here.” She gave a fierce shove, plunging the woman under and the crowd came as one.

* * *

Kim woke as she was gently laid into her cradle. She sighed, half-awake as straps were cris-crossed over her chest, a large strap stretched under her breasts, and her wrists were wrapped in cuffs and fastened to the straps, her hands bound over her tits.

She looked up to see the smiling face of Betshebat, her golden sun icon blazing bright. Betshebat was adjusting the padded headrest under her for the best fit and told her, “Relax, Kim. Your new future as an anonymous slave toy is about to begin. You’ll love it. I promise.” She bent down and kissed Kim fiercely. Kim kissed her back but didn’t know what to say.

She felt her legs fastened into the device that would open and close them, straps buckling her into place spread wide open. Something warm and smooth was pressed up against her passage and she moaned as it slid easily into her, sliding dozens of tokens into her passage before her legs were ratcheted shut.

The face of the gamekeeper in the wet-suit loomed above her as she bent down to kiss her, too. Kim kissed her for long moments, and when she came up for air the girl told her, “Hold on tight, now.”

Betshebat appeared above her again, smiling as she said, “Good bye, Kim.” Then Betshebat lowered Kim’s new dildo mask down over her face, fastening it into place as Kim adjusted to the gag. She heard the gamekeeper make her little speech, and Kim’s legs ratcheted open.

A tongue, wet and nimble, played at Kim’s folds. A finger slid into her slick passage, and a token plinked down into her cup. Kim knew she was going to lose a lot, but she had eternity to practice.