The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DRESS CODE

by Colleen Whyte

CHAPTER FOUR

Dissatisfied, Amanda paused in the middle of her paperwork. Something felt not-quite-right. She pulled on the hem of her leather miniskirt, but that didn’t help. So she moved her bum around in the soft confines of her chair. The squeak of leather on leather gave her a little thrill but it wasn’t what she was after. More shifting her posture, leaning forward and pushing back didn’t do much either except frustrate her.

Sighing, she conceded that the battery in the finger vibrator up her ass had run down. Standing up, she unzipped her tight skirt and was lowering it past her knees when there was a knock on her door.

“Come in,” she stated without second thought, and stepped out of the skirt. PC Plymouth opened the door, walked in and then dropped the papers he was carrying. The sight of his superior standing there in her stockings and tight blouse simultaneously made his cock go hard and his gut clench. He expected anger or embarrassment, he didn’t expect her to act as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

“What was that you just dropped, Warren?” Amanda asked, and noticing that one of her garter tabs had come loose, stooped slightly to fix it.

“The rosters for the weekend, ma’am.” The young constable said, making no attempt to pick them up. His eyes were firmly fixed on a pair of shapely, stocking clad legs perched upon five inch stilettos.

“Put them on my desk then,” Amanda said, straightening up she remembered why she had stood up in the first place. “Oh, and could you help me with something?”

“Yes ma’am,” PC Plymouth agreed automatically.

“Could you get this vibrator out of my ass?” Amanda asked as though there was nothing unusual in the request. “I need to the change the batteries.”

Fortunately Plymouth hadn’t picked up the rosters, because he would have dropped them either then, or when his boss casually bent over her desk to offer her well-rounded rear to him. His throat was now so dry it felt like his tongue was stuck to the roof of his mouth.

“Get a move on, constable,” Amanda ordered, “We both have jobs to get back to.”

Steeling himself, Warren Plymouth moved to stand behind his superior and delicately pulled her lacey panties down past her buttocks. His hesitation at this point got him another hurry-up reprimand and barely controlling the shaking in his hands he gently parted his commanding officer’s butt-cheeks to expose a small beige device buried deep in her anus. It slid out easily, although the action did cause Amanda to shiver in pleasure.

“You’ll find some new batteries in my top drawer,” Amanda said, her calm hiding the thrill she felt as cool air penetrated her just vacated asshole, “you can save me some time by putting it back in.”

“Such a waste,” Plymouth muttered quietly to himself as he regarded that lovely ass, framed by panties and garterbelt.

“What was that, PC Plymouth?” Amanda demanded, her voice still commanding even in her vulnerable position.

“Such a waste,” the young policeman responded automatically, and then bit his tongue.

“Really?” Amanda asked with feigned disbelief. “Then maybe you’d better show me what you can offer.”

“Ma’am?”

“Shove your cock in me, constable, shove it up my ass. Let’s see if you are better than my little battery powered friend.”

“Ma’am?”

“That’s an order, Plymouth!”

Orders were orders, Warren thought, dropping his trousers to free his painfully erect cock. It slid surprisingly easily into his boss’ ass but she still squealed with pleasure. He pumped into her, fucking her harder and harder but all the time trying to hold off his own release. He needed her to come first to prove a point, and from her energetic thrusting back at him he knew his promotion chances rested on getting his superior off in spectacular style.