The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DRESS CODE

by Colleen Whyte

CHAPTER FIVE

Amanda found herself staring at the invoices again. The strange purchases, her clothing, the behaviour of her officers—she knew it was all linked but she couldn’t think how.

Remembering the file Janus had brought her, she opened that and the moment she saw the photograph she remembered making the phone call to Councillor Harlow. But she couldn’t remember what they had talked about, beyond a vague awareness that they had talked. Somehow Mrs Harlow had persuaded her not to worry and she hadn’t. Not until now.

She thought about ringing the woman again, but didn’t. She didn’t want to get distracted again. Instead she moved on to the report that lay under the photograph.

The raid had been brutal and, in the vernacular, a huge cock-up. Amanda knew she shouldn’t judge an old operation by modern policing standards, but even so she winced as she read through the official (and presumably sanitised) report. In one of those ‘clean-up vice’ moments of politics, brothels all over the city had been raided and shut down. In Redfell, however, this had been done with excessive zeal and incompetence bordering on criminally stupid.

Unlike the other brothel raids carried out at the same time, no-one had informed Madam Marlene beforehand. Police officers had gone in to find the house, the building that was now Redfell Police Station, packed with prostitutes and clients. Many of those clients were ‘respectable’ men who would be ruined by the exposure and the coroner’s report alluded to the possibility that one of them had lit a fire as a diversion.

The result had been catastrophic, with police trying to detain people, with people trying to escape arrest and the fire. Three of the prostitutes and a police officer had died, a dozen others had been seriously injured.

Amanda half expected the officer-in-charge to be named Harlow. Instead it was Arthur Statton.

Her father.

* * *

Amanda was in a daze, bits and pieces were coming together but she couldn’t quite see the connections. That wasn’t the only thing nagging at her. She also had an almost irresistible desire to ring Councillor Harlow. That urge was the reason she was walking briskly around the station rather than sitting in her office.

She only noticed subconsciously that her heels were not longer making a noise on the floor, the hard-wearing linoleum replaced with a soft, thick pink hued carpet. The walls were done in a lemony yellow, and even the ceiling had been painted.

Amanda tried to remember what she had been thinking about, why she was out of her office and so agitated. Something to do with her father, and Councillor Harlow and maybe she should ring ..

She stopped as something else caught her attention.

Amanda wasn’t surprised to hear the sounds of lovemaking coming from the lost property room, her virile young officers often used it for their romantic liaisons. Maybe it wasn’t by chance that she had come this way, she liked to listen in, to finger herself as she spied on their passion.

However, she was perturbed to hear one of the participants leave the room before any sort of climax had been reached. Curious, she opened the door and went in. There, half reclined on the small couch, was Sergeant Blaine. Her crisp white uniform blouse was half unbuttoned, her dark skirt was bunched up around her waist and Amanda was pleased to see the girl had taken to wearing stockings.

“Am I interrupting something?” Amanda asked with a devilish smile.

Blaine struggled to sit upright while at the same time close up her blouse and pull down her skirt. All she managed to do was get herself in more of a mess.

“Surely you weren’t doing this alone?” Amanda carried on, gesturing for the girl to stop trying to get up.

“No ma’am,” Sergeant Blaine said, still trying to cover at least her basics. “I was with PC Wells but I told him to get a condom before we went any further.”

“Sensible,” Amanda complimented her, and had to repress an undignified giggle, because she herself hadn’t been very sensible about that lately. Thoughts of who had fucked her recently, and the decided scents of the room, got Amanda feeling horny.

“So what’s PC Wells got that I haven’t?” Amanda asked suggestively, her smile predatory. “Is his tongue as good as mine?” she inquired. Getting down on her knees, she levered the young sergeant’s legs apart and buried her face in the girl’s crotch, her tongue thrusting into her wet slit. It tasted heavenly to Amanda and it was obviously having an effect on Blaine judging by her moans.

Then Amanda heard someone approaching the other door into the property room. It could only be Wells returning. With a sly smile, Amanda hurriedly got up, leaving the distracted Blaine to take care of herself, as Amanda slipped into a convenient hiding place. A moment later PC Wells entered the room, naked except for a latex sheath over his semi-erect cock. It got harder rapidly as he caught sight of his lover sprawled on her back, squeezing her tits.

“Wow,” he grinned, “Kept yourself hot huh?” Seeing no need to hang around, he climbed on top of her and guided his cock into her waiting hole.

“Ooh, deeper, deeper!” Blaine cried out, grabbing Wells and leaving welts on his back with her nails. Wells obliged, thrusting harder and harder, setting up a steady rhythm.

Warm breath on her neck told Amanda that she wasn’t alone in her hiding place. She looked around slowly and found WPC Doxy standing there, with the same look as last time she had caught her senior officer in a compromising position. Before it had been a bit unnerving for Amanda, but now it just seemed friendly.

“If you’d come with me, ma’am,” the pretty young woman suggested, “we’re expecting a very special visitor.”

Amanda nodded and followed, unable to take her eyes of the swaying ass of Doxy.