The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drip, Drip, Drip

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA, BE

Betrayed by her partner on the Vice Squad, Val Myers is now trapped by the very vice she was trying to destroy. As she watches the drug drip into her arm, she knows that she is running out of options.

Val and Rick had been partners for three years and shared a common hate for the scum they were trying to put away. On the vice squad, they hunted the predators who preyed on young girl’s and women from high school age through college, trapping them in a world of drugs and blackmail until they just gave up. These girls ended up turning tricks, dancing, escorting, or being photographed and filmed for the various porn producers around the city. Val attacked work with a vengeance. Rick took each day at a time.

Recently, Rick had become quieter. Val wrote it off to personal issues. But little did she know that Rick was now under the thumb of one of the city’s vice crime bosses. His little indiscretion with a beautiful escort turned out to be a set-up complete with 8x10 glossy pictures. If Rick did not cooperate, copies were to be mailed to the police commissioner and his wife.

Jake Salamon, only made one request of Rick; give us your partner. Jake argued, “she needs a lesson and you either help or we will do it another way and ruin your career and marriage.” Rick finally agreed deciding the night before Val’s two week vacation would be best as no one would suspect anything when she fell off the grid.

Friday evening came around and as usual Rick and Val headed to a local watering hole for an end of the week drink. Finishing her drink , Val felt a little funny and when Rick asked her if she was ok, she just nodded. Val had never witnessed Rick drop some liquid drops in her drink and they were now taking effect. Heading to her car, Val never made it as a van pulled up next to her and took the already groggy vice cop into the open cargo door. Val could not put up a fight and collapsed on the floor. Rick got into her car and drove it to her house leaving it in the driveway.

Val woke in a sunny room. She knew that she was near the beach.. trying to move, she found her wrists and ankles restrained and was more troubled when she realized she was naked under the sheet thrown over her body. Turning her head as the door opened, she pulled back some when she saw her arch nemesis enter the room. “Jake, have you lost your mind, kidnapping a vice cop.”

“When I finish with you, it will be ex-vice cop.” He laughed, “your days of crime fighting are over.” He then looked coldly at Val. “You always wanted to learn about my operation and now you shall, but by being an unwilling participant.” He chuckled, “I can’t wait for you to star in your first movie.” By the way, we got some great pictures as you were undressed. You pose so beautifully while asleep. , There was a knock at the door and in walked a Chinese couple well into their 50s. “Given you will be here on an extended stay,” Jake commented, “I thought that I should introduce you to the Doctors Lu. Both practice ancient oriental medicine which is so poorly understood here in the United States. The Lu’s specialize in helping me turn good girls into bad girls against their will.” Jake laughed. “I told them that you were special and their would be a special bonus for them once you were broken.”

With that Jake nodded and the couple walked over to the bed where Val was bound. Pulling back the sheet, she could feel their eyes on her body. Speaking in Chinese, Dr Lu had his wife get his bag. Opening it, he retrieved a small vile of what looked like a red liquid. He put on latex gloves and then slowly dropped a single drop of the fluid on each of Val’s exposed nipples and another drop on the tip of her clit. He looked to Jake and said, “hair, no good.” Jake nodded and whispered to a handler instructions to totally wax Val.

As Val lay there, she watched Mrs Lu pull a mister from the bag and grabbing her head, put it first in one nostril and then the other spraying a fine mist into her passageways. Finally, they took a white powder and holding it in their hands, blew it into Val’s face. She could not help but inhale some of it. They then packed up their bag and headed out, mentioning tomorrow.

Jake seemed to enjoy watching the action. “Well, your journey has started, enjoy” he laughed and then left the room. Then he turned around and returned. Reaching into his briefcase, he tossed a portfolio on the bed. There are seven coeds in there. Disobey me and they will be dealt a fate worse then hell. He tuned, headed to the door and laughed. ““See you soon Val.”

Two women walked in untied her and said “get up.” Val knowing the other girls had their fate in her hands obeyed. She was taken to a room where for the first time in her life, she was waxed. She felt a little lightheaded, but still felt no negative effects from the Lu’s treatment. However as the cloth strips were ripped from her skin she could not help but yell. The attendants laughed at her. “Normally Jake likes them with a little meat on the bones.” The other replied, “she’s a 32B if she is lucky’ maybe an A.” With that they turned on a table shower and rinsed off Val’s body.

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Val was alway a little self-conscious about her lack of breasts but given she was an NCAA swimmer in college, her tall and lean appearance had never caused a problem and aided her in the pool. Only after graduation and her entry into police work and the social scene, did she become self-conscious.

When her table shower was over, Val was taken to another room that had what looked like a tanning bed in it. She was made to lay in it and then was encased. When she tried to resist slightly, she was reminded any resistance would have consequences for the other co-eds taken by Jake. As Val lay there the bulbs went on and a fine mist entered the chamber. It was sweet smelling and reminded Val of flowers. That was her last thought before she awoke back in her room.

Surprisingly, she was not naked, but wrapped in a robe. Her room had a balcony window and deck that opened to the outside high above the beach. Val walked out after checking the main door, which was locked as she suspected. There really was no way out and she remembered that if she somehow escaped the other captives would be in danger. There was a ring coming from a phone in her room. Val answered it and said she was to be dressed for dinner by 7 and that Jake expected her to behave. The caller then reminded Val of what disobedience would mean for the co-eds.

Val opened the closet and looked in on a collection of what could best be described as evening gowns: one silver, one red and one black. There were matching heels to go with each one. Looking around, she found accessories but no lingerie. That bastard, Val thought, he expects me naked under the dress. However, she had no choice. The red dress was far to sheer for her comfort, the silver dress was not only sheer, but cut extremely high up both thighs. The black dress was not sheer but had a bare back and low cut front. Given her lack of breasts size, the dress would surely accent her ‘lack of assets.’ Val again tried to rationalize her cooperation. Given the co-ed hostages being used to control her, Val had to wait for the right moment where she could either call in the Calvary or escape with all the girls. The fact that everyone knew she was on vacation complicated the Calvary option as no one missed her.

At exactly 7pm the door opened and two of Jake’s assistants were there to escort Val to dinner. She could see both women were in excellent shape and assumed they were body guards. Val chuckled as she was not going anywhere. Entering the dining room, she immediately spotted Jake surrounded by some dinner guests who Val immediately recognized as crime bosses and their entourage. She also spotted Dr and Dr Lu, standing off by the corner. Jake, when seeing her waved her over and nodding to a waiter, ordered her a drink.

Jake looked her up and down, “so I see you selected the black dress, how fitting.”

“The others were entirely too sheer and given the limited clothes you provided, were inappropriate for a public dinner.” Val countered.

Jake handed her the drink, “enjoy this drink, detective, when I hand you something to drink, you drink, when I give you something to eat, you eat, when I provide something to wear, you wear it. Under my roof, your choices are limited.”

Val stared at him, “the rules of the house, I see.”

“Well as they say, my house and my rules.” Jake then turned his attention to other guests leaving Val alone. The drink was strong and Val soon had a slight buzz. She did not want to finish it too fast as she needed her wits for the evening. However, Jake soon had a second drink in her hands. As she sipped, she could feel the Lu’s eyes on her, but could not determine why. Although she felt her nakedness under the dress, she knew that it was not too sheer, so their stares were a little disarming.

When the guests were seated at dinner, Val found herself between the Lu’s and directly across from Jake. Ms. Lu, nodded to Val and commented, “you will learn to fill out that dress one day.” When Val inquired what she meant, she smiled and chuckled, “breasts of a little teen in a woman’s dress, but Jake knows what he is doing, he hired us.” Before Val could question anything else, Dr Lu grabbed Val’s head and put a mister in each nostril as he had done previously. The spray was immediately inhaled. Val tried to pull away, but was a little light headed. He then took a vile and dropper and as Val watched slowly and with precision added 9 single drops to her goblet. Drip by drip by drip, they rippled across the surface of the wine glass.

“Now drink,” Jake ordered across the table. Val, still lightheaded, sipped the wine as the Lu’s watched smiling. “Finish it,” Jake laughed, “every drop.” Val emptied the goblet which was then immediately refilled. Whatever had been added to Val’s drink had a calming effect and she just sat there as dinner swirled around her. She smiled and could have been a piece of art for all anyone cared. When dinner was brought in, Val received what could only be described as a protein shake in a glass. Dr Lu looked to her and said, “drink it all my dear, it is good for you.” Val put the drink to her lips and sipped it. It did not taste nearly as bad as it looked and she soon finished it again remaining silent. Dr Lu looked over and checked Val’s pupils, “as always, the formula works.” He then looked to Val, “we have so much in store for you.”

After dinner, the table was cleared and as Val watched in horror, the seven captive co-eds were paraded into the room, one wearing a skimpier outfit than the other. All looked terrified and some were crying. They were made to stand in a row and as Val watched, Jake walked behind them and whispered into their ears. Immediately, they calmed down and began smiling, Val’s mind registered “what the hell,” but she could not say anything. For the remainder of the dinner, the girl’s acted as servants but not before Jake had them strip. “I do love naked servants,” he quipped with the Lu’s.

Jake stood up addressing the crowd. “Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention.” Tonight, we have two guest, Detective Val Rossi seated here in the black dress and her former partner, detective Rick Santori, who will join us in a minute. Val is currently on vacation and has graced us with her appearance. Over the next two weeks she will discover life outside of being a vice detective.”

The door opened and Rick was brought in. “Detective Santori, on the other hand, has become a liability. You see, he betrayed his partner basically handing her over to us in return for us not exposing his acts of corruption.” Looking at Rick, “he won’t be the first vice cop to fall because of his own vices.”

Rick looked around nervously, “wait, we had a deal. I turned over Val and you made my problem go away.” Jake nodded, “you are right, we did. You kept your bargain and now I keep mine.”

With a nod of the head, Rick was forced into a chair, gagged and bound. The Lu’s started an IV and then took out another vile of drugs carefully measuring nine drops into saline solution drip, by drip, by drip, they fell into the solution. When completed, Ms Lu invited Val up to stand next to Rick. Val walked up extremely lightheaded but calm. Jake loved the irony. Dr Lu tied a constricting band above the IV needle and then stepped back handing Val the syringe attached to the IV line. Jake looked at her. “Val, your partner lived up to his end of the bargain, now I must live up to mine. Please push the plunger.” Without thinking , Val’s fingers injected the fluid into the line. Rick looked on in horror as Dr Lu removed the constricting band. The drugs hit Rick like a train. As everyone watched, his eyes bulged. He was released from his chair and fell to the floor pulling at his clothes until he was naked. The women in the room gasped as they saw how swollen Rick’s cock had become. He stroked it trying to get some pleasure, but his agony just mounted. He stroked harder and harder. When he finally released, his heart could not take it anymore and he fell to the floor dead, cum dripping from the still swollen head of his cock...drip.drip.drip. Jake clapped, “I kept my end of the bargain and fixed his problem as dead men have no problems. " Val was taken back to her seat where she sat for the rest of the dinner. She did not register what she had done.

When she woke in the morning, Val remembered little of the night before except the dress which she found hanging in the closet. At 8 am, there was a knock on the door where another of the protein drink was delivered. Val drank it all before the LU’s arrived with Jake. The ritual was the same as before.

Val was told to drop her robe and lay on the bed. She could again feel their eyes on her body. Speaking in Chinese, Dr Lu had his wife get his bag. Opening it, he again retrieved a small vile of what looked like a red liquid. He put on latex gloves and then as he had done before slowly dripped two drops of the fluid on each of Val’s exposed nipples and two drops drop on the tip of her clit. He looked to Jake and said, “I am glad the hair is gone, this is much more effective.” He then took another two drops and putting it on his latex gloves, he reached between Val’s exposed thighs and rubbed it into her ass.

As Val lay there, she again watched Mrs Lu pull a mister from the bag and grabbing her head, put it first in one nostril and then the other spraying a fine mist into her passageways. Finally, they took a white powder and holding it in their hands, blew it into Val’s face. She could not help but inhale some of it and they watched her making sure she did. They then packed up their bag and headed out, mentioning tomorrow.

Jake again seemed to enjoy watching the action knowing something Val did not. Well, your journey really got off with a bang. He then handed the attendant a book and paper. “Make sure she takes the test and is measured.” He laughed and then left the room. Val was given back her robe and sitting at a table was told to read a passage from a book and answer questions, much like the SAT Test. It was a strange request, but she did it. When finished, she was again told to drop her robe. When naked, she was measured and photographed.

Val had no idea what was in the drops being put on her skin by the Chinese doctors. The same was true of the spray and powder. She was sure there was some mild drug as she seemed to relax after the spray hit her nose. When she was finished with the photographs, she was handed another drink and made to finish it while the attendants watched. As soon as they left the room, Val settled in the bed and was soon sound asleep.

Morning light filtering through the curtains surprised her yet again. Another 4 days had passed and one day blended into the next with the same routine. Each day the Lu’s would come and she would be subjected to drops of the red liquid. Each day another drip was added. Today would be seven drops, she was sure of it. As she got up to put on a robe, her white Terry one was gone and in its place was a sheer lace one in pink. Shrugging her shoulders, she slipped it on, noting the feel of the lace against her skin. Almost like clockwork, her drink arrived which she finished so the attendants could leave as the Lu’s arrived,. Val walked over to her bed to get it over with....seven drops of the red liquid over each nipple and on her clit and ass. The latex hands of the doctors now had to massage the drips into her skin to keep them from running elsewhere. Then the nasal spray and finally the white powder. Today however, a new dimension was added as a clear balm was taken from the doctor’s bag and put on Val’s lips. Initially, the balm burned a little, but the burning quickly cooled and she almost tasted a minty texture. Before they left, they had Val open her mouth, as she did another spray hit the back of her throat. The doctors left with the same word, tomorrow.

Val walked over to today’s passage to read and the test to take. As she sat down to read, she was surprised as she struggled with some words. “Whoever selected this passage is not on my Christmas Card list,” she laughed. She added, “some of these words are soooo hard.” After reading, she took the test and then was again measured and photographed. Handed another drink, Val finished it and was soon fast asleep.

When the attendants came from Val’s room, they went to meet Jake and the Doctors Lu. “Amazing,” Dr. Lu, “you do amazing work.” Dr Lu smiled, well as you know, the changes will accelerate now. Jake nodded. “She does not even comprehend what is happening does she?” Lu nodded to Jake, “she remains clueless and unconcerned.” He continued, “however, it will not be long before she discovers the truth, but by then, it is too late.”

Looking at the reading test, Jake laughed. “Well, she clearly isn’t as smart as she was last week.” Lu looked up, “hardly, each day there is a dip in her comprehension and IQ.” Chuckling, she has gone from reading Shakespeare, to struggling with a story in a fashion magazine.

When Val woke in the morning, she again started her routine. As she went to reach for her morning protein drink, she noticed her fingernails were not only longer, but manicured and colored. She thought back to the fashion magazine and smiled, she liked the look. Glancing down at her toes, she saw the same effect. The Lu’s were right on time. However this time, they insisted that Val be restrained to the bed. Val did not feel mad as she was bound, she felt something else, a tingling between her thighs that concerned her, but before she could rationalize it, the drops were again dripping on her nipples and clit and the fluid was being caressed into her ass. Again, her lips received a balm and her throat a spray. Finally, her nostrils were misted and the white powder was again blown into her face.

Val lay back on a pillow enjoying the calm sensations flowing through her body. She relaxed as the Lu’s pulled what looked like acupuncture needles from a container. As Val watched, each needle was dipped into another vile of fluid before being expertly rolled into her body with a quick piercing of the skin. There was no pain, only a sharp jolt of a nerve being engaged. As Val watched, five needles were place around each nipple and five around her clit. The Lu’s checked the positioning again before slowly injecting another fluid into Val’s body.......the effect was to immediately put Val to sleep for 48 hrs. Two days later she awoke to the sounds of birds and the sea.

As Val stood up, she knew something had changed. She felt an unfamiliar weight on her chest almost like she had large breasts. Running her hands over her chest’ she was shocked. Gone were the 32Bs replaced by 36D. Staggering to the mirror, Val looked in and almost did not recognize the face staring back. Whereas, Val had been slim and trim, almost skinny, the new Val was curvy in all the right places. Her black hair had turned blonde and her lips looked puffy and full. Val looked at her pink nipples and realized how swollen they seemed. When she touched them, it was as if a jolt of electricity ran straight to her clit. Looking down, Val saw her clit was enlarged and poked its head out from under its protective hood. Val grabbed her face and was about to cry out when she realized that she did not even recognize the voice coming from her lips, it was much higher then she was accustomed too.

At that moment, the door opened and in walked the Lu’s. “What have you done to me,” Val cried out. Dr Lu grinned at the sound of Val’s voice. “Very sexy,” he noted. Val was told to sit down and given another drink which out of habit she sipped. “Val, we have just done as Jake ordered, this was his plan.” Val looked around in panic, “turn me back, please, turn me back.” Lu nodded his head, “there is no going back Val, only forward.”

At that moment, Jake entered the room. “Well detective, I like the new look. Going undercover on a vice operation should be easy moving forward don’t you think.” He continued, “I will bet men would pay good money to tap into that police pussy.” Val tried to comprehend what was going on but was struggling. Jake laughed, “don’t worry Val, it is an after effect of the treatment, let’s just say you’ve been dumbed down a bit.” Jake was going to continue, but stopped cold when he saw tears roll down Val’s face. He knew he’d won. Val as a detective would have never shown emotion or cried, Val as the new woman, was emotionally vulnerable. What he heard next made his cock jump. “Please Mr. Jake, please don’t hurt me, I will be good for you.”

Jake looked to the Lu’s. “She is as you asked in every way. She is some of our finest work.” While she slept each night she was programmed. Each day we reinforced her programming. Now she is finished; however, we will continue to work on some of the enhancements you want. Let’s consider her the base model.

Jake looked to Val, “well baby, you sure look sexy sitting there.” For some reason, Val smiled at the compliment. It had been programmed into her. As she smiled, she felt a new sensation in her body, arousal slowly build for the first time in years and she blushed. Jake looked to the Lu’s “perfect.” Continue with your work.

The LU’s had Val walk across the room and then lay on the bed. Again, drips of the red drug were massaged into her breasts and clit. Unlike before, Val was told to lay on her stomach and as she did, her legs were spread and bound apart. Val offered no resistance. When her legs were secured, 10 drips were added to her ass and rubbed into the skin. This time, the thin needles were dripped in the strange drug and then slipped into her skin surrounding Val’s rectum. Each nerve hit a nerve causing a slight spasm in Val’s body. When all of the needles were in place, Dr Lu slipped a thin tube into Val’s ass and as she lay there, slowly injected a fluid deep into her bowels. As this was happening, an IV was started in Val’s arm. When the drugs were released, Val slipped into a deep sleep. The Lu’s looked to the attendants and simply said, continue your work, all is on schedule.”

Two days later, Val opened her eyes as rain beat against the windows in her room. By now, she had lost all track of time, but she was officially absent from the police department. She had no idea what the Lu’s had done to her, nor how long she had been asleep. When she got out of bed, she slipped on her pink lace robe and pink slippers that appeared near the side of her bed. She did not even consider the sheer lace in the robe perfectly framed her body in the morning light. Soon, her attendants were notified and they came to her room with her morning drink. Without hesitation, Val began to sip it. As she did, she picked up a magazine admitting the pictures were pretty’ but she did not like the story as it was hard to read. When she finally got up and walked in front of a mirror, Val checked herself out....scoring high on the vanity scale. He breasts had now grown to 38DD while her hips were round and firm. Her hair was longer and her lips colored red to match her nails. She smoothed the lace of her robe over her body and shivered in delight. Her mind screamed this is wrong, what have they done to me, but her hands continued to primp her appearance. The Lu’s had made other changes, but Val was yet to discover them.

Jake entered the room with the Lu’s. Looking at Val he whistled, “baby, you get hotter looking every day.”

They watched as Val blushed. She felt a warm tingling between her thighs as Jake complimented her. Val looked up to Jake and pleaded, “why?”

“Former detective, God, I love the sound of that title, it is not personal, just business. You were bad for business. So being a businessman, my job is to turn a liability into an asset. Like magic, you are here, and in your present shape, you are an asset.” Jake smiled. In her present state, Val struggled to comprehend that meaning causing Jake to grin. “I know, thinking is so hard Val, why not just give in to Jake, I am like your daddy.”

“The girls, you promised,” Val managed to get out surprising the Lu’s. Jake looked to them somewhat worried.

“ You do not need to worry about them,” Jake answered. All of them are going to be happy in their new lives,, just like you will be.”

Val managed to shake her head “no” before looking away.

“Val look at me,” Jake barked. “Those girls are none of your concern. Do you remember what I told you?” Val nodded her head.

“Well, time for a demonstration, I guess you forgot their fate was in your hands.” Within 5 minutes, Mary a young co-ed kidnapped from an Ohio university was brought into the room. She looked terrified. Jake walked up to her and taking some white powder from a container held it up to her nose; Mary inhaled hard and was soon buzzing around the room. Jake had the attendants bend her over a cocktail table before Hercules, a Great Dane was brought in. Within minutes, Hercules was doggie fucking Mary, his knot growing inside her pussy. She screamed in horror. Even the drugs in her system could not dull what was going on. Val looked on crying “stop.” Jake laughed, “even in your diminished mental capacity, you know that you control their fates.” Mary continued to scream as the dog penetrated her pussy deeper and deeper driven by animal instincts.

The Lu’s looked on smiling. Turning to Jake, Dr Lu explained that as part of Mary’s changes, she now emitted the scents of a ‘bitch in heat’ to the canine world. Jake smiled, “from co-ed to bitch, who would have thought.” Mary calmed down as her body’s instincts took over. Jake looked to Val, “you see, I can make anyone into anything I desire.” He nodded and Cindy, another co-ed was brought into the room. Val noticed that the young woman was naked and looked scared. Again, Jake walked up to her and had her inhale a white powder which immediately calmed the girl. As she stood there, Val saw that she was incredibly beautiful, but that her breasts seemed huge for her frame. Jake followed Val’s eyes and read her thoughts. “Many clients have hidden fetishes, here we play to them.” One of the attendants came up and placed Cindy on all fours where she proceeded to milk her breasts. Milk poured from the girl. As Val watched, a look of contentment and arousal came over Cindy’s face. She watched as Dr Lu walked forward and examined the girl’s pussy. “Very wet,” he announced to Jake. “She has given the perfect response.” Suddenly Cindy moo’d like a cow and the room laughed.

Jake had the two girls removed. “So you see Val, I have total control here and can basically mold you any way I desire.” The only question I have now is mold a vice cop into what.....what should you become as you start your film career?” He laughed walking away. “Maybe you will be my fetish queen.” He continued with a warning. “Remember, I can do anything I want with those seven girls who will soon be joined by seven more. If you fight me, they will believe they are in hell.

Jake walked up with a container holding a white powder and after watching what he had done to the girl’s, Val knew it was her turn. He put some on a spoon and held it to her nose waiting for her to inhale. When she did, he did the same to the other nostril. He then whispered “good girl” as a feeling of calm and euphoria washed over Val. Jake watched the change in Val’s expression and demeanor. “Dr. Lu, this stuff is amazing, if you ever want to put it out on the drug market, let me know.” Lu just smiled, “it is an important component of my work, but my work is special and I don’t want it out en mass.”

Val was taken back with Dr and Dr Lu to their lab where again she was subjected to treatment but remained docile and controllable; she awoke back in her room knowing she had to be ready for a 7pm dinner. Opening her closet, she saw the same three dresses and this time, she chose the silver dress. That it was sheer and cut high up each thigh did not bother Val as she slipped into it. Given the lack of lingerie in her wardrobe, she was naked under the gown and that knowledge sent a shiver of excitement through her body. As she combed out her hair and applied her makeup, Val had the thought that “you look hot,” race through her mind. Slipping on her heels, she was soon walking into the the lobby where dinner guests were arriving.

To say Val was the center of attention was an understatement, even Jake was impressed by her sexiness and pure sensuality. Lu whispered, “her sensuality has been ramped up and the more sensual she feels the more she will push the envelope. It is like a drug, she will accept more and more.” Jake looked to Lu, “you are a little bastard you know that?” Then he laughed and walked over to where Val was standing. Nodding to the waiter, Val soon had a special drink in her hand.....“this was made especially for you, dear, please enjoy it.” Without hesitation, Val sipped her drink. When Jake put his arm around her and whispered ‘good girl’ into her ear, her entire body tingled. When his fingers touched the bare skin on her shoulder, her senses went into overload. Jake watched her reaction and smiled. There was very little of Val the detective left in the beautiful woman next to him.

As they went into dinner, Val noticed the pictures on art easels around the room. They were of her.....almost a before and after gallery of Dr Lu’s work. People would walk up to her and stare as if she were on display. After dinner, Dr Lu gave a talk promising any results a customer wanted. In fact, he commented one member of the audience had already signed up to be a customer and had targeted a cheating spouse. He laughed, “that poor spouse has already ingested enough of my drug for a simple demonstration”. People looked around, nervous and fidgeting in their seats. Isn’t that right Karen. He looked directly at Karen Atchenson, the wife of one of the vice lords in the southeast. Karen was a trophy wife who had grown bored. Unfortunately, she got caught.

Karen looked around in horror. “Me,” she said. Ms Lu walked behind her chair and whispered into Karen’s ear. She immediately stood, looked calm and walked into the center of the room. Jake laughed and to the crowd announced, “the initial dose makes the person so compliant.” With that comment, Jake walked up to Karen and simply said “strip for all of us Karen, show us what you showed your lover.” With a silly grin on her face, Karen removed every piece of clothing and was soon standing naked in the room. A side door opened and in was brought a struggling man, possibly in his mid-20s. Jake looked up....“well look here, we have Keith the tennis pro.”

Everyone chuckled as Keith was basically dragged across the floor almost crying. When he saw Karen’s husband at the table, he knew this was not going to end well. Keith was forced to sit in a chair next to the nude Karen and when his gag was removed he began talking incoherently asking forgiveness. He blamed everything on Karen. Jake laughed and said, “Keith, we are in the vice business here; in fact, we even have a former vice detective in our midst pointing to Val. Rule number one in porn is for couples sex, it takes two to tango.” He let the words sink in. “Karen is already punished and will learn what is in store for herself over the next few days, but you, well let’s just say, your days as a tennis pro are over.”

With a nod to Dr Lu, Keith’s fate was sealed. Lu walked over and blew a white powder in his face which again had a calming effect, as the crowd watched, Keith stood, stripped and remained still next to Karen. Attendants arrived with chastity devices for both parties. Karen’s was fitted and locked with both her pussy and ass plugged. Keith’s belt pushed a plug into his ass while his cock was caged with a sounding rod inserted at the tip. Any erection would prove painful. Chains were attached to both belts and their new handlers led them away to Lu’s lab. “Well, so much for this evening’s entertainment,” Jake announced, “time for some after dinner drinks.”

Val’s response to the evening’s events were watched carefully. She showed no sign of her former law enforcement self and just stoically sat there or participated when required. Every time Jake whispered in her ear or touched bare skin, she felt a jolt of arousal, every time someone looked at a picture of her or made a comment, she felt the same jolt. When it came time for business to be conducted, Val was not removed from the room as Jake knew it would be far too difficult for her to comprehend. Val was much more comfortable picking out dress colors and nail polish then reading and conducting analysis on ledgers. When the meeting broke up, Val, now Jake’s eye candy was led back to her room.

Back in her room, Val removed her dress and was then given another protein shake. She immediately went to bed and fell into a Dr Lu enhanced sleep. When she awoke two days later, she had no idea what day it was. Val had no concept of time anymore as one day blended into another. When she got up, she again realized she was naked, but this no longer bothered her. She walked over to the rooms curtains and drew them back allowing anyone looking from below to see her body. Knowing untold numbers of eyes may be on her sent another jolt of arousal through her, Walking over to the closet, she looked in and found it stocked full of new clothes and outfits. Far more then the three evening gowns left earlier.

Her attendants came and again gave her a protein shake before walking her down to the salon/spa that Jake used to keep his girls camera ready. Val was turned over to the staff who knew just what to do. Four hours later, she emerged completely waxed, nails and hair done with perfect makeup. From the spa, Val was walked to the photo studio where her portfolio was started. When the photographer asked her to make love to the camera, Val’s new exhibitionist streak took over and she became totally aroused posing as asked. The thought of other’s eyes capturing her thrilled the former detective.

Back in her room, Val dressed in a short skirt, sheer blouse, heels and thong. She looked like sex on two feet. When Jake entered the room, he had to smile. Val was not even a shell of her former self. What the Lu’s accomplished was fantastic. Jake approached her and after complimenting her on her sexy look, whispered in her ear “kneel.” Val immediately knelt in front of Jake. With zero hesitation, she eyed Jake’s zipper and knew what to do. Within seconds, the zipper was down and Jake’s cock was free swelling under the excitement he was feeling. As he watched, Val put it in her mouth and enjoyed pleasure as she sucked. Val found her lips and tongue sensitive courtesy of Dr Lu’s treatment and the more she sucked, the more she got turned on. Finally Jake exploded in her mouth and as programmed she swallowed it all and was ready for more.

To Be Continued