The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drip, Drip, Drip Part 2

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA, BE

Betrayed by her partner on the Vice Squad, Val Myers is now trapped by the very vice she was trying to destroy. As she watches the drug drip into her arm, she knows that she is running out of options.

Jake looked down as Val took the last of his seed and swallowed. He had to chuckle. In a little over three weeks, Val had gone from detective to slut. Not only that, she had slowly lost her former identity and memories, for now, she was his good girl and would do all he asked of her.

He called to the studio, “I’d like to put her in her first loop tomorrow.” Val was now standing next to Jake and when her said, “get a good night’s rest tonight for tomorrow you become a film star,” she again felt a shot of pleasure. Performing in front of a camera was erotic for her.

The following day, they dressed Val in latex complete with gloves and leather boots. She had a Domme appearance and when she was led into a room where Karen, the wayward wife was being held, the scene was complete. Karen, still had her wits about her and knew she was in trouble. Val had only one ambition, to make the scene as realistic as possible. Karen’s chastity belt was already off. When the camera’s rolled, Val felt her pussy spasm.

Karen was spread eagle, naked against the wall. She looked at Val as she entered dressed in the latex and shook her head. “Please,” she said, “don’t do this.” Val felt another thrill as the bound, unfaithful wife begged. Power, it is argued, corrupts, and Val felt a surge of power as she stood by the naked woman. She walked over and grabbed a crop from a nearby table and with little warning brought it down hard on Karen’s breasts causing a scream of pain. The scream sent another jolt of pleasure through Val’s body.

Karen continued to beg. She did not understand that the more she begged, the more Val felt pleasure. When Val ran the crop up between Karen’s thighs and flicked the tip over her clit, she almost came as for the first time she saw Karen’s wetness glistening against the black leather of the crop. “So my little bitch is turned on by all of this,” Val whispered. Karen shook her head no, but that denial caused another heavy blow across her chest. Her nods quickly became “yes”. In minutes, she was shouting, “yes, it turns me on, you turn me on,” as Val walked in front of her. She would say and do anything to stop the pain. It was all captured on film. Jake knew he would make a lot on this one as it was not acting; it was real.

Val looked to the attendants and nodded. They quickly repositioned Karen into a device that looked like a pommel horse. Karen was bent over, exposed, and resisting as best she could. While the cameras rolled, an IV line was started in Karen’s arm and Val injected the red liquid into the line. She then stepped away and watched the Lu’s formula work. Within minutes, Karen was wiggling against the leather under her body. These wiggles became thrusts and moans soon filled her lips. Her pussy lubricated freely and all watching knew she was highly aroused. When Val walked next to her and whispered “what do you want?” Karen just moaned “fuck me.” Val laughed and putting on a strap on, she fucked a woman for the first time. She enjoyed it, the power, the control and the rolling cameras. She did not stop until she came and by that time, Karen had come multiple times. When Val took the dildo attached to her harness from Karen’s dripping pussy, she laughed, “I see you like that you little slut.” Continuing, “if you liked that, you’ll love this” and taking a butt plug, she slid it up the poor woman’s ass. Karen’s screams of passion filled the room. Karen was becoming such a slut and when Val reminded her of that fact, she spasmed in orgasm again.

Finally, the director yelled “cut” and Val’s entry into the world of pornography was complete as was Karen’s. Deep in the recesses of her mind, the thought of “what have I done” rattled around, but never came to the surface. Once she was put back into her room, Val stripped off the latex and showered. Images of Karen the submissive, filled her mind and she was soon stroking her enflamed clit harder and harder. She came with a massive orgasm under the spray. Unknown to Val, it was all filmed. She was going to be a star and degraded fully in the eyes of the law.

Jake had another dinner party that evening for those in the vice business. Prior to the party, Val dressed in a sheer outfit that left nothing to the imagination. Everyone could see her breasts through the fabric and her pointy nipples. He pussy was also barely hidden by the sheer fabric. She loved the look and knowing that eyes would be on her aroused her completely. Val was taken to Karen’s room where Karen was naked, her skin oiled, and her neck collared. Val clamped a chain to the collar and led her out of the room. Then she stopped and returned to the room. “I almost forgot,” she whispered, and then as she forced Karen to bend over, she slid a butt plug with a large plume of feathers on the end, into Karen’s ass. Looking at the effect, Val smiled and whispered, “perfect.” Tonight, she was the cheating wife’s handler.

When she walked into the hall, all heads turned. Everyone in attendance knew of Val and her transformation. They lived in awe of what Jake had done, but also in fear. What could he do to them if he wanted too? With the Lu’s on his side, he was the most powerful crime lord in the southeast. Val accepted a drink and had Karen kneel like a good little slut.

For entertainment, Keith, Karen’s partner in adultery was brought in before the group. This was the first time Jake had seen him since he was hauled away by the Lu’s. Jake had to chuckle, Lu was a vindictive bastard. Keith was naked except for his cock cage. His skin, which was tan and tone, now was pale and soft....almost as if he had not been in the sun for years. His long hair was now shaved and his head looked almost polished. Whereas, his tennis pro body had been tone and fit, Keith now looked soft and almost weak. The Lu’s had added a few enhancements to Keith. Jake noticed both nipples pierced and could see he had quickly developed man boobs. Also, there were the tattoos.....body ink adorned his lower abdomen and back. Keith had a collar and a handler and looked fearfully at the crowd.

When Jake nodded, Keith was pulled into the center of the room and his cock was freed from the cage. Karen was brought over, the feathers from the plug giving her an almost peacock like appearance. When she saw Keith’s deflated cock, she knew what to do. She immediately fell to her knees and within seconds had it betweèn her lips. She sucked for all she was worth, but after 5 min was unable to get her former lover hard. Jake humiliated her noting, “she’s lost her touch.” Karen’s humiliation was complete when a male handler stood in front of Keith in tight leather pants. Keith looked up, smiled, undid the zipper, freed the handlers cock and was soon happily giving a blow job to a trainer. As the audience looked on, they noticed, the more Keith sucked, the harder his got got. Within minutes, he was rock hard with Jake commenting, “it seems your lover boy has acquired new tastes.” When the handler’s cock exploded in Keith’s mouth, his cock exploded too. Keith watched as his cum splashed on the floor and knew he would be punished for making a mess. He immediately bent forward and using his tongue began licking his seed.

Val could see the disappointment and anger in Karen’s face. Her lover, who caused all of this pain, was now sucking a man’s cock while remaining unresponsive to her in every way. The attendants fitted Karen with a harness and double dildo and Val walked her forward to where Keith’s ass was in the air. Karen did not hesitate and within a minute was pegging Keith as he howled and grunted under her anal assault. Jake laughed as Karen screamed, “you like cock, you get cock.” Of course, the entire event was filmed. The audience roared with delight and even took more delight when his cock grew hard again and began to drip pre-cum. Karen was screaming “you disgust me” as she continued to fuck him. Her excitement peaked as she came in a short scream; Keith did the same with a dildo buried in his ass. Val stood watching and could feel her juices running down her thigh. Anyone looking at the sheer fabric covering her pussy would see how wet it had become. Jake noticed and smiled. His vice cop now was a vice poster girl.

Jake now had a surprise for Val. It seemed as if the vice squad thought that Jake had something to do with the disappearance of Val and her partner. They had actually put another vice cop undercover; unfortunately for her, Jake’s Intel was better then the department’s and he had been feeding her false information for over two weeks. Now she was attending one last party before departing her undercover role; she suspected nothing.

Emma Dejane had been on the force for 5 years and had know Val for almost all of those years. When her friend disappeared, she had immediately volunteered to go undercover in an attempt to get Val back. When this beautiful and well educated woman showed up on Jake’s doorstep looking for accounting work, it did not take him long to put together the pieces of the puzzle. Jake was like a big cat playing with a mouse. He enjoyed setting Emma up and liked it even more that Val would be involved.

Emma walked over to Jake in a form fitting evening dress. Jake singled to the waiter to bring her a drink and then nodded for Val to walk over. As Emma sipped her drink, Jake introduced Val to Emma as his newest star and even talked about her role in a new Domme loop. He then commented, “in many ways, I find the two of you alike.” Emma blushed at the thought. As she looked at Val, something struck her as funny, in a way, Val looked like Val but with alterations. She immediately cleared her head....that I dead was stupid. Val for her part recognized Emma, but given her new station in life said nothing to warn her. Instead, her mind went immediately to pleasing Jake and if that meant pleasing Emma, she was all in.

To her surprise, Emma found herself sitting between Val and Jake and across from a couple introduced as the Lu’s. She could not get over how oblivious Val was to her outfit. It was so sheer, it was as if she was sitting naked next to Emma, but the sheer fabric enhanced the sexiness. Now that Val was aroused from the evening’s entertainment, the fabric near her pussy was obviously wet. It was not only wet, but released a subtle scent of female arousal, a scent that filled Emma’s nostrils making her uncomfortable. Jake smiled. “Emma, you have done yeoman’s work for the company in such a short time. For that, you will be rewarded.” Emma blushed and looked to Jake.

“Please Jake, no reward is necessary. I was just doing my job.”

Jake chuckled, “oh yes, just doing your job, that is what they all say. I heard that you went above and beyond and wanted to excel in all you did. That in fact, led you to us and this job.”

“Now Emma, we took a secret vote tonight and well, let’s just say it was a landslide. You will be the next star at Viper Productions.” With that cheers broke out in the room, Val reached across and hugged Emma. Jake enjoyed the detective’s awkward position.

“Well Jake, I don’t want to seem ungrateful, but you already have a star here in Val and I really am not an actress, I just do the numbers.”

Jake countered, “nonsense, you are too sexy to just do the numbers, besides Val needs a friend in the business. It is almost like the two of you were made for each other doesn’t it?” He then dropped a bombshell, “besides, how many films can have two former vice detectives in them, it will be priceless.” A murmur ripped through the room.

Jake stood next to a shocked Emma, pointing to Val he commented, “why don’t you say hello to your former colleague.” Emma shook her head in disbelief, but knew it was true.

“Emma, just like you will, she took so well to conditioning and let’s say the transformative process. She ended up embracing it for the good.” Continuing, he pointed to Val, “now look at how happy and content she is.”

Emma did the only thing she could think of and that was to stand and announce she was the police and for no one to move. She was greeted by laughter and applause. As she turned to confront Jake, she missed Dr. Lu leaning across the table. As her head turned, he blew a fine white powder into her face and inhaling it, Emma was soon floating above the room, or at least she felt that way. Lu smiled, another one like Val?”

“Bookends,” Jake declared.

Emma found herself standing when Jake said stand. She tried to fight when he said to strip, but her hands moved on their own and she was soon naked in the middle of the crowd. Tears ran down her face. She could hear the cat calls and comments and knew things were only going to get worse. When Jake had Val kneel in front of her, she stood unmoving in disbelief. When Val’s tongue ran over her pussy and found her clit, she again could do nothing but breath heavier and quiver. When Val stimulated her clit, she could not stop her hips from moving, and when her orgasm exploded in her body, Emma could only cry out in passion. She was humiliated but had no control. Tears flowed, but she remained still, stoic and under control of the Lu’s.

Jake walked up and whispered, “welcome to your own living hell detective.” He then laughed. Looking directly at Emma he said, “take a good look at Val......soon you will be mistaken for her twin.”

To Be Continued