The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drive Thru BJ

mf, md, mc, hm, nc

It was a cool day in autumn. I had the top down on my Jeep as I pulled up to the drive through window at Wendy’s. The heater wafted warm air around my feet. I eyed the girl as I handed her my money. Cute, young. High-school, maybe; maybe college. It was Saturday afternoon; she could be either. As she turned her face in profile, I admired the baby-fat around her jaw. Her blond hair tumbled in a loose pony-tail to keep it away from her visor headset. When she reached out to hand me my food, her breasts filled the front of her polo nicely. Her bare arms held just a hint of freckling.

“Have a nice day,” she said, smiling the required smile. “It was our pleasure to serve you. Please come again.”

Amy, her name tag read.

“Wait,” I said. “Can I add a Frosty to my order?”

Amy blew out a breath. The line behind me already stretched four or five cars around the corner. As a mind-controller, I could feel the hostility and impatience simmering in them. It amused me. A touch of schadenfreude to spice the day.

“Of course, sir,” said Amy. She disappeared back inside.

There were two honks before she returned. As we exchanged money and the shake, our fingers met. She blinked as I stared hard into her brown eyes.

“Wait,” I said. She froze in place, leaning half out of the window. She probably didn’t know it was a command yet, or that she’d already surrendered her volition.

She kept trying to look away from my face, and I kept pulling her back.

“How old are you, Amy?” I asked.

“Eighteen,” she said. I knew it was the truth. Everything she said would be the truth, whether she wanted it to be or not.

“A pity,” I said. “Seventeen is a better age. It doesn’t make much difference in the body, but it feels so much more naughtier.”

“What .. what do you mean?” she asked.

“Shush!” I laid a finger against her lips. “Did I say you could speak?”

Her eyes widened. I knew she’d just tried to move and found she couldn’t. A delicious terror was starting to rise from her.

The horns behind us were really honking now. One driver in particular seethed, but the entire line of them radiated impatience. I stifled them. Let them wait.

I moved my finger to the side of Amy’s face. “Has anyone told you you’re a very attractive young woman?” I asked her.

She swallowed and found herself nodding.

“Take off your shirt,” I commanded.

She pulled back into the window, upright, and her small hands found the bottom of her polo. She looked from side to side, panicking. She was helpless not to obey.

She slid the polo over her head. The distant speaker squawked as the hem brushed her headset.

“Now the bra.”

She unhooked, revealing blushing flesh and pink nipples that turned upwards. She tried to fold her arms over her chest, but I stopped her with a thought. The breeze played across her ample chest, and her nipples began to harden.

Some of the passengers behind me had noticed. I sensed their interest, outrage, arousal.

Amy, though, was bleeding panic. I augmented it with desire. We would both have fun. Eventually.

I took a spoonful of Frosty and made a show of savoring it. Then I scooped up another. I put the Jeep into park and leaned out to her. “Here,” I said. “Taste.”

Amy had to brace herself with her arms to reach so far. I pushed the spoon past her lips. She took the Frosty and swallowed. I turned the spoon on her tongue. Her breasts dangled alluringly. I left the spoon in her mouth and played with them. The air had cooled her skin, but her core radiated embarrassed heat. I turned her nipples under my fingers, as I commanded her libido to react. She waggled her hindquarters slightly and moaned around the spoon.

I pulled it out of her mouth and set it aside.

I stood in the seat of the Jeep, putting one foot on the handle. Amy’s eyes followed mine as I rose over her. I looked down.

“Well, now,” I said. “What do you think I’m going to do now? You can speak: answer.”

Amy’s eye flicked to my crotch. My waist was about level with her face. “I think … I think … you’re going to make me give you a BJ.”

I tussled her hair. “I think you’re a smart girl.” I reached my fingers around to her headset. I found the button and flicked it on.

“Have you ever blown anyone before, Amy?” I asked. “Speak up.”

My question echoed through the drive-through speakers. Amy shot it a frantic look, as she realized our conversation would be broadcast.

She nodded.

“Who was the lucky boy? I asked. “Or was it boys. Tell us.”

“Chett,” she said, “And Ronny. They both went to my high school. I let Ronny cum in my mouth. He said I was good.”

There was laughter from the cars.

“Let’s find out,” I said. I unbuckled my pants and slid them down. The cool autumn air chilled the bare skin of my legs. I let my boxers fall. My cock bounced and pointed at Amy’s face.

Sliding it in proved a bit awkward. I leaned out from the jeep and braced my hands against the wall above the drive-through window. Amy had to stretch and wiggle her hips on the shelf, before I felt her lips close on me. The contrast between her warm mouth and the cool air was simply delicious. I let her use her tongue for a bit.

Her headset broadcast slurping sounds. I felt her shame spike with each new noise.

My new position gave me a view into the Wendy’s. I saw a boy there, in a uniform. He looked no older than Amy, with soft blonde bangs. Obedient to the commands I had broadcast to all onlookers, he didn’t move to interfere, but I did see his fingers working on his fly

I pulled out of Amy’s mouth with a pop.

“Who’s that?” I asked.

She turned to look. “That’s Tim,” she said. “He goes to my school.”

“He seems to like looking at you,” I said. “Are you nice to him?”

“I ignore him,” she said, brutal in her enforced honesty.

“Why?” I asked. “He looks attractive enough to me.”

“He’s just a junior.”

Ah, I thought. Pride. “Well, I think Tim looks a bit uncomfortable. Come here, Tim.”

Tim stepped forward. I felt the nervousness in him. I don’t think he wanted to be an object of my attention. After all, I’d proven what I could do to Amy. I shut down his fears, and his inhibitions too. He licked his lips, and his gaze was plastered on Amy’s ass.

“Strip those pants off her, and she’s yours,” I told him. “Just don’t mess with my fun on this end.”

Amy let out a moan: lust and shame and fear. Tim stepped up and took hold of Amy’s khaki-clad ass. He ran his hands over her cheeks, then he was unbuttoning, and pulling. Amy kicked her legs to help. Tim slid her panties down around her knees and began probing with his fingers.

My dick was starting to get cold, so I thrust it in Amy’s mouth again. Her head rocked unsteadily. Her arms were buckling after leaning so long, but Tim lifted her off her feet and onto the sill, her legs folded under her. That changed her angle a bit.

I felt the moan begin in her chest and shudder through her mouth. I feared she would fall.

“Steady,” I said. I dropped one hand to her shoulder to help prop her up.

Tim had slid his own pants down now. He guided himself in with one fist.

I looked down at Amy’s face. Her big brown eyes were streaming tears of humiliation, but I felt the lust from her, radiating out. Conflicting desires – that was what I really liked in my victims. I began to fuck her mouth.

Tim had both hands on her hips now. She kept sliding away as he thrust, and he kept pulling her back. Amy bucked around my cock. Her moans and sobs played through the Wendy’s sound system. The line of cars behind us was twice as long now, traffic had slowed on the highway, and the parking-lot was full of spectators.

I kept it up, in and out of Amy’s soft mouth. Her tongue worked; her lips sucked. I was a mind controller, but I had limits to the stimulation I could take.

“Here it comes,” I told her. My cock swelled and then I was cumming, splashing her throat and tongue. Amy bucked harder, a transitive orgasm, and that did it for Tim too. He pulled out of her spasming pussy and shot all over her ass

We all three came down, panting. Cum dripped from Amy’s mouth. She pulled back, into the window. I fastened myself up, and returned to my seat. Tim lazily stroked Amy’s bare breasts, as she leaned panting on the counter.

“You may go back to your duties,” I said. “But, Amy, don’t dress till the end of your shift. I think it will be more fun that way.”

She reached up to turn off the headset mike, and rang up my change and receipt as if nothing had happened. She handed them to me, bare breasts bobbing. “Isn’t there something you’re supposed to say?’ I taunted.

Amy blushed. “Thank you, sir. It was our pleasure to serve you. Please come again.”

“Very good,” I said, giving her a last fondle. “And in the spirit of service, I think you will offer a blowjob with every Frosty. And you’ll enjoy it just as much as you enjoyed Tim and me. Perhaps he can help you out.”

I saw her expression flush with shame and desire. I pulled away, knowing there would be no consequences for me for my little game, but Amy might be living down the results of this shift for a really long time.

I smiled.