The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drone

3

Two months later:

The ship shuddered. Outside its windows, a sliver of light pierced the infinite darkness of the null-zone. The powerful electromagnetic fields that focused their power through the tiny shard of exotic matter at the tranship’s core, in the same way as light is split through a crystal prism, shut down in accordance with instructions from the main navsystems. The portion of the continuum pinched off from the greater universe unfolded.

The stars once more became visible. The complex principles of Alcubierre physics were once more superseded by the older laws of Albert Einstein.

Like a dart flung to the center of a bull’s-eye, the Solarian vessel slipped into orbit of Beta Prime.

“Welcome home, Alexandra,” the pleasure drone heard whispered in her ear. Citizen Nax slapped her rump, hard. He slipped smoothly and easily out of her upturned ass. “Fetch me a drink.”

Home, Alex thought. Where before all had been black, the port they had been standing in front of was now filled with the blue-and-green curvature of her planet of birth. Its oceans and forests beckoned. Nonetheless, Alex turned from the magnificent view and went to the cabin’s sideboard. Moments later she handed the aperitif to her master, who was once more clothed and lounging on the bed.

He sipped and watched her as she stood there silently, facing him in [Attention Mode].

As always, his gaze stoked her already burning form. His eyes roamed her transfigured body, resting on her breasts, her stomach, her legs. He did that occasionally, doing nothing more than watch her, sometimes for hours at a time. She knew the Citizen Nax derived great entertainment from her transformation, and that it alone, aside from all the other benefits she could provide, gave him pleasure.

As was only right. She was his pleasure drone.

I’m home, Alex thought, terrified. What’s going to happen now? She didn’t know. Her master had given her different indications over the three-month journey. Was she going to be given to someone on the planet? Was she going to be kept on board? And how exactly did she feel about it?

Again, she didn’t know. She was so confused. I’m slowing down, she thought, with a modicum of difficulty. I . . I want to go . . home? Didn’t she? Or did she want to stay here and be fucked by her master? Actually, part of her didn’t want to leave. She didn’t want her Peter to know what had happened to her. She wasn’t sure she could bear the shame.

But he already knows, doesn’t he? she suddenly remembered. She concentrated.

Yes, her Peter already knew about her transformation, or would know, soon. Her master Nax had recorded the event. He would be transmitting it now, by conventional signal. Transwave transmissions required a dedicated transwave station at both ends, one to enfold the signal, the other to unfold it.

Alex felt a burst of satisfaction. I remembered that. I remembered that.

She had forgotten so much already, every little piece was a victory of a sort.

Master Nax finished his drink and then got up. Alex crossed over to him and knelt. [Kneeling Mode] she acknowledged automatically. As her memory faded, these obtrusive thoughts were becoming more and more common. Nax touched her head, and Alex curled sensuously. A master’s touch was good.

“Come with me,” he said finally, and she got up and followed him out of the cabin.

They passed no one in the ship’s corridors. After three months of benign neglect, everyone was at their post. A Solarian vessel in orbit of a free Centauri planet warranted such attention. One way or the other, the tranship’s visit would be an extremely short one. The two of them went to a storage area.

Amid the various supplies, two pleasure drones stood in [Attention Mode] against a wall.

Master Nax turned to Alex. “I confess, baroness, I’ve lost track of your teammates, Fletcher and Chan. Not that it really makes a difference anymore.” He cupped her face in his hands.

“It’s time for you to leave.”

Leave? Yes! But . . but will he use me one last time? she questioned. Did she want him to? Master Nax took Alex by the arms and turned her away from him. Her needy twat gave her a pulse.

God help her, she didn’t know what she wanted anymore!

“If only I could return to Earth and dispose of you there,” Master Nax said behind her. “Amidst the fleshpots of the equatorial city-states, you would be guaranteed both the anonymity and hard use a slut like you deserves.” He let go with one hand and used it to squeeze the drone’s left tit, summoning forth a silent gasp of pleasure. He rubbed her large and engorged nipple as he spoke, causing Alex to shiver.

“At least on Beta you will go undistinguished. Over ten thousand pleasure drones were recovered by your royal government. Trophies of war, they are, and despite the ‘high ideals’ of your precious new Sovereign, the majority will be sold and used as the nameless tools they are.” He gave her another squeeze. It felt so good! Painful, but good! Alex’s head was swimming with desire and despair.

“Among them you will remain unidentified, just one more run-of-the-mill pleasure drone, no different than any other . . . which is exactly what I want!” Quick as a flash, Nax seized Alex and held her up.

He bent her over, she heard the sound of parting cloth, and a moment later he was deep inside her.

Ohhh! My cunt! My cunt! Ohh God! No . . yes, Yes!! The feel of his hot meat inside her sent a degrading surge of pleasure through Alex’s droned body. She ground her ass back against him, eager for more. Errr . . yes . . yesss . . ! She was helpless in her spasms.

“You will miss my crew and I, Alexandra Panara,” Master Nax grunted in her ear. “The people of Centauri lack Solarian imagination for the proper use and handling of slaves.” He climaxed quickly and then threw her to her knees before him. Alex shuddered, and then her programming compelled her to stand again even as she so desperately wanted to lie there and drink in that brief moment of satiety.

They always lasted so very briefly!

She turned about and faced her Master, who was finishing fastening his trousers.

Nax took Alex by the chin and tilted her head back. His touch once more set her aflame.

“This is where we part, baroness . . . nay, baroness no longer.” He rubbed her chin. “You no longer have a name, a home, or a past. You are only a drone, no more. A plaything for men, and, rest assured, you will be played with by men often. There will be nothing to distinguish you from any of your countless sister-drones in service.” His touch became forceful; he pushed Alex backward until she was flush against a wall. “You’re thinking, no, that’s not right, I still have my memories, my identity, inside.”

He chuckled and shook his head.

“Soon, those memories I allowed you to keep will start to fade, and you will become the drone you were always meant to be, through and through . . . a mindless fucking machine and nothing more.”

No, God, no, please! she begged inside. She did not struggle. She could not struggle.

“Goodbye, pleasure drone,” Master Nax said. “And goodbye Baroness Alexandra zee Panara. And good riddance.” He tossed her head aside, and like the humble slave that she was, Alex fell to her knees. Reaching down, the Solarian savagely pulled away the black lace collar ringing Alex’s neck.

A moment later she was standing side-by-side two other pleasure drones, who may or may not have been Miriam and Joyce. She could see their reflection in the curve of the ship’s opening airlock, and it was only due to her knowledge of her own position that Alex could identify herself. The three of them were identical. Three identical pleasure drones, with nothing to set any of them apart from the other.

Then something happened. A curious quiver went through her head, and before she could question it, Alex was deactivated.