The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHAPTER 4

FLIGHT TO NEW YORK

Mike stepped out of the car almost before Ted had brought it to a full stop, holding the door while Linda stepped out, a little off balanced from her high heels. Beside the jets open hatch he saw Colleen standing next to the copilot, waiting for them.

“Get the baggage and wait for me in the plane with Linda,” Mike instructed her as Ted popped the trunk latch from inside the cab.

“Yes Mr. Brannigon,” Linda answered him, remembering to use his proper name when out in public.

“I should be back by Sunday night late, or Monday, hopefully,” Mike was telling him.

“Just give me a call when you know for sure, Mike, and I’ll have the jet waiting for you,” Ted returned.

“Right. As long as Terri hasn’t messed up to much, I’ll just stay long enough to make sure Colleen has it all under control and then split back here with Terri,” Mike told him.

“See ya later Ted,” Mike said as he walked to the open hatch.

“Have a good flight,” Ted yelled as he drove the Caddie away from the plane.

“Glad to have you with us, Mr. Brannigon,” the copilot greeted him as he walked up, having just finished stowing their luggage.

“We’re all ready to go, sir. About a 5 hour flight today,” he told Mike.

“Ok, don’t disturb us until we arrive”, Mike told him.

“Of course sir,” the copilot replied as he latched the cabin door shut. This was normal for this guy, he didn’t ever want to be disturbed. He and the pilot always stayed in the cockpit during the flight. He thought it was silly, but he also knew Brannigon was some big stockholder in Matabin, with a lot of pull. Sometimes it seemed the jet was owned by him, and not the drug company, the way they scheduled it around Mike and not the executives. He quickly walked past his passengers into the cockpit, closing the door behind him.

Mike looked around the compartment, taking in the familiar view. There were six gray leather chairs on one side of the jet, with six on the other side, each facing each other in a club seating arrangement. In the center aisle were several small holes in the floor where a small conference table could be set up. The chairs swiveled on their base, so they could face forward during takeoffs and landings. Between the first row of seats and the cockpit door was a small bar area, with bottled drinks in a refrigerator. Behind the last row was a small fold out desk and a stored typewriter. At the very back was a lavatory.

Mike studied Colleen while the jet taxied out to the runway. She was sitting directly across from him, her chair facing his. He was glad to see she had remembered his orders to always wear sexy clothes around him. Her green eyes looked at him as he studied her, a wry smile spreading across her delicate face.

She had a tight, shiny, long sleeved silver body suit on. It appeared to be made from either silk or a silk like fabric, encasing her ample 36″ bust tightly. A nipple’s outline protruded from the soft material, her other one hidden by her long auburn hair as it lay across her shoulder, falling almost to her waist. The fabric continued to hug her body, squeezing her 26″ waist, the stretch band making a line across her lower stomach. Her pussy was tightly sealed in the suit, the material pulling in underneath her, enclosing her hips and protruding ass. From her enclosed groin, the body suit hugged her thighs and legs firmly until it reached her ankles. A pair of slim silver slippers adorned her feet, completing the outfit.

A loud bell chimed in the cabin over the whine of the jet engines. Mike looked up, seeing the “Please Fasten Your Seatbelts, and Lock Your Seats in an Upright and Forward Position” warning light on.

They all did so as the Captain’s voice boomed over the loudspeaker, repeating the message to them as the jet accelerated down the runway.

Mike felt and heard the landing gear raise beneath him as the jet raced upward toward the distance clouds, some 35,000 feet above them.

After a few minutes, the plane lowered its nose slightly, still climbing upward, and the warning light blinked out.

Mike swiveled his seat so he was facing Colleen again.

“I’m thirsty, Colleen, get me a beer,” he ordered her.

“Yes Master,” Colleen responded to him, unhooking her seat belt and going quickly to the front bar area.

“I know you brought some toys with you,” Mike said, turning to face Linda. “As soon as she returns, I want you to put on a show for me with her. Put her through her paces.”

“Yes Master,” Linda said.

She reached under her seat, grabbing the large purse she had brought on board with her. Opening it, she removed an 8″ strap on dildo, several lengths of rope, some leather bondage straps, and a full leather hood with gag.

Linda watched Colleen hand Mike his beer. Before she could sit back down, Linda reached out with her hand, grabbing her chin and turning her head to face her.

“The Master wants a show. You will do as I say,” Linda told her.

“Yes Mistress,” Colleen replied, her eyes lowering as Linda gently held her head.

Linda’s other hand reached up, her fingers seeking the soft outline of Colleens breasts through her jumpsuit. Her mouth moved to Colleen’s, her lips parting as her tongue darted into her oral cavity, seeking her tongue.

Linda let go of Colleen’s chin and moved it to her other breast, both hands now working the firm flesh under her clothes. She roughly pulled at the nipples through the jumpsuit, pinching the tops, forcing Colleen to moan into her open mouth.

Her hands moved to Colleen’s back as her tongue continued to push inside her mouth. She found the zipper to Colleen’s jumpsuit. With one swift motion, she unzipped the suit to the bottom of her firm ass.

Linda stood back, pulling the tight fabric over Colleen’s shoulders and down her taut body, exposing her breasts and pussy slowly, as the silver cloth moved downward.

“Kick off your shoes and step out of your bodysuit,” Linda ordered her.

“Yes Mistress,” Colleen replied as she quickly did as she was told.

Linda studied Colleen’s naked body in front of her, swaying slightly from the motion of the jet. Her right hand reached back to her breasts, as her mouth again locked onto her red lips, smearing her lipstick over both of them. Her left hand moved down to her pussy, the fingers slipping inside of Colleen’s already dripping cunt.

When Linda’s hand moved down to her cunt, Colleen quickly spread her legs, giving her easy access to her moist womanhood. She wanted to feel Linda’s fingers inside her, her mouth and other hand having already started the juices flowing.

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back,” Linda instructed her as she reached for the rope sitting in the chair.

“Yes Mistress,” Colleen said to Linda.

As she turned around, she felt Linda grabbing her hands, solidly binding them behind her back with the rope an leather straps. After her wrists were bound, she felt her move up to just above her elbows, the rope pulling her arms in firmly, so her elbows almost touched behind her back.

She stood there for several minutes, hearing Linda doing something behind her, but not sure what.

“Turn around and kneel,” Linda ordered her.

As she moved to obey, she saw Linda had been busy removing her clothes, and now stood before her kneeling body totally naked, her breasts pointing straight out from her chest.

Linda reached out to Colleen’s long auburn hair, grabbing a handful of it and pulling her head back.

“Ok, bitch, lets see how good you are at using your tongue. Eat my pussy,” Linda instructed her as she moved her body up to Colleen’s face, her legs spreading to allow Colleen’s mouth to slide under her pussy.

Colleen smelled the strong odor of Linda’s pussy as she moved over her face, the pubic hairs tickling her nose. She stuck her tongue out, lapping at her pussy lips, moving it up and down her wet slash. She gently tongued her clit, her mouth closing around the little bud as she sucked on it and moved her tongue across its sensitive surface. Moving back down the gash, she pushed her tongue into Linda’s hot hole, greedily sucking as much of her love juice into her mouth as she could, before moving back up to her clit.

Linda felt Colleen’s tongue start to work on her love box. She moaned to herself as it worked on her clit, gently sliding along the length of her love nest, to bury itself as far as it could reach up her cunt. She grabbed harder on Colleen’s hair, trying to force as much of her mouth into her pussy as she could, not really caring if she could breath or not. She loved this part of being Mike’s slave, to be put in control of the other girls, able to make them do whatever she wanted them to. To please her in any way she could think of, and she could think of quite a few!

“Ohhhhhhhhh, that’s good. Lick faster bitch,” Linda ordered her captive slave.

Colleen sped up her pace, her tongue pressing deep into Linda’s hot orifice, her mouth making a tight seal against her hole, sucking out her pussy juice, drinking it quickly down her gulping throat. Her tongue moved back up to her clit, darting over the sensitive knob.

She felt Linda press her head even harder into her cunt, her groaning now almost a continuous moan escaping her lips.

“Keep licking slave, I’m almost ready to cum!” Linda ordered her.

The orgasm was racing toward Linda at breakneck speed, Colleen’s talented tongue bringing her closer and closer with each flick.

“Yes, yes! I’m Cumming!", Linda yelled to Colleen, her breath coming in rapid gasps. Her hands pulled her head tightly against her cunt as the orgasm wracked her body, the spasms shaking her body.

Colleen pushed her tongue deep inside Linda’s cunt as she heard her yell, her upper lip massaging her love button as her tongue worked inside her moist hole. As the orgasm shook Linda, Colleen pushed her head hard against her pussy, her tongue trapped inside her spasming cunt, lapping at her salty fluid.

Linda held Colleen’s head against her pussy after her orgasm subsided, enjoying the feel of her tongue moving around inside her.

“That’s right Bitch, lick it clean, don’t miss a drop, and don’t stop till I tell you to”, she said to her in a gasping voice. She pulled Colleen’s hair even harder, forcing her nose into her pubic mound until it bent sideways.

Colleen worked her tongue gently around Linda’s wet cunt, lapping up into her as far as she could, draining her hole of all its pungent fluid even though she could barely breath with Linda’s vice like grip on her hair.

After a few minutes, Linda pulled up on her head, bring Colleen’s mouth even with her tits.

“Suck them”, she ordered her as she let go of her hair and reached down to grab Colleen’s own breast.

Colleen moved her mouth over the right nipple, taking as much of it and the soft breast into her mouth. She felt Linda grab her own breasts, roughly squeezing the 36 D’s in her grip. Her tongue had worked Linda’s nipple into a mini erection, the aureole swelling and the nipple standing straight out from her chest. She moved her mouth over to the other breast, tasting her salty sweat as it engulfed the soft orb.

Linda continued to knead Colleen’s breasts roughly, squeezing them one second, then pulling hard at the nipples. She could hear soft, muffled moans from Colleen whenever she pulled really hard on the nipples. So she pulled hard often.

“That’s enough, slave “, Linda told her as she moved slightly back from her.

“Stand up straight, I have something for you”, Linda ordered as she reached behind her grabbing a leather hood that had been in her hand bag.

“Yes Mistress”, Colleen replied. Her arms were beginning to hurt, being tied so far back behind her. She stood as straight as she could in the jet, her cum smeared face looking toward Linda and the hood that she held.

Linda pulled the hood over Colleen’s face, tightening it with leather straps. She left the attached dildo gag loose for the moment, she had other plans for that mouth.

“Kneel slave”, she ordered her.

Linda watched Colleen move to her knees as she fastened the 8″ strap on dildo to herself. She moved forward, so that the dildo was just inches from her mouth.

“Open your mouth Bitch, and suck me like a man”, she ordered as she shoved the head of the dildo against her lips.

Colleen opened her mouth when she felt the dildo push against her lips. Her tongue eagerly began to work on the rubber member like it was the real thing. She moved her mouth down its length, swallowing the entire thing into her massaging throat. She began a slow in and out motion with her head, taking the length into her throat till her nose pushed against the leather strap holding the dildo to Linda’s pubic region.

Linda let Colleen continue her sucking for several minutes, letting her coat the dildo with a slippery film of spit, before pulling back from her. She reached out to the kneeling girl, putting the attached gag into her mouth and securing it tightly.

“Lie on your back and spread you legs”, she ordered her after the gag was secured.

Colleen quickly laid back onto the jet’s floor, bending her knees and spreading her legs wide in the process. She was now lying on the floor, totally naked, blind and exposed, her tied arms pushing into her back as she waited for Linda to fuck her with the dildo.

Linda wasted no time. She quickly moved between Colleens spread legs, her mouth moving to one of her reddened tits. She took the soft flesh into her mouth, biting hard on the nipple. She enjoyed the muffled cry of pain from Colleen’s gagged mouth as she worked her teeth roughly over the already abused mound. Her hand moved down to Colleen’s wet cunt, guiding the dildo into her female cavity. She removed her mouth from her nipple and replaced it with her hands, one on each breast. Holding Colleen’s breast for support, she thrust her hips forward as hard as she could, burying the entire length of the dildo into Colleen’s pussy with one shove. Linda smiled to herself when she heard the muffled scream beneath her.

The pain was almost unbearable for Colleen. She honestly thought she might pass out when Linda grabbed her poor tits and shoved the huge dildo into her all in one stroke. The gag in her mouth halted the scream of pain that tore up from her throat. As she lay beneath Linda, she felt the dildo begin to slowly withdraw from her tight hole.

Mercifully, the hands ceased their vise like grip of her tormented breasts, moving to her side as Linda started a slow in and out fucking motion with the hard plastic penis. As the dildo moved in and out of her hot love nest, Colleen caught herself beginning to enjoy the fucking Linda was giving her now that she wasn’t being so rough. She began to arch her back and send her hips up to meet Linda’s thrust with each pump of her hips, now moaning with pleasure beneath her masked face.

“That’s right Colleen, fuck that dildo hard girl”, Linda said to her as she moved the dildo in and out of the captive girls pussy. She picked up her pace now, shoving into the helpless woman beneath her as hard as she could.

With each stroke, she could feel Colleen thrust up her hips to meet her, trying to suck the fake member back into her hole. Then Linda would reverse her stroke, pushing the strap on dildo back into her moist depths, spreading her pussy walls, shoving her ass hard onto the jet’s carpeting.

Colleen’s breath was coming in short, muffled gasps now as her orgasms was approaching. Each shove of the plastic phallus into her brought her that much closer, the rubber dildo holder smashing into her love button with every down stroke. She slammed up at Linda with each stroke now, her orgasm only seconds away, needing to feel the climax rock through her.

Linda pulled out of Colleen just before she came. Colleen’s gagged cries of protest following the removed of the dildo from her wet cunt.

“Roll over, and on your knees Bitch”, Linda barked at her. Grabbing her sides just below the ribcage, Linda spun Colleen onto her knees.

“Spread those knees apart”, Linda ordered her as she shoved the poor girls bruised tits into the rough carpet of the jet.

Colleen felt Linda move behind her, dreading what she thought Linda might due. She felt Linda slide the huge dildo up to her cunt, pushing in slightly.

Thank God, Colleen thought. She’s not going to fuck my ass after all. Then she felt the dildo leave her wet pussy, and move up to her brown butt hole. It pressed against her rose bud, forcing itself into her shit hole. Her sphincter muscle grudgingly opened up to the relentless pressure of the fake penis as it buried itself into her dark tunnel, shoving her intestines aside.

“You have a tight ass Colleen, you need to be fucked more up it. I’ll help”, Linda whispered to the helpless girl.

“STOP!", she screamed against the gag filling her mouth. She tried to move away, but Linda held her solidly in place, lying over her tied arms, pushing her face and chest into the carpet as she began to fuck in and out of her tight crap hole. It felt to Colleen as if the dildo was tearing her inside out, trying to pull the very guts out of her shit hole with each outward stroke, only to have them shoved painfully back in as the plastic penis buried itself back into her.

As Linda fucked into her, Colleen felt Linda reach under her and begin to rub her clit, starting the slow climb back to the orgasm that she had been cheated out of earlier.

The pain began to leave as Linda fucked her asshole with slow, powerful thrusts of her hips. A warmth started to spread out over her bottom, spreading to her excited clit that Linda was busily massaging with her right hand.

Colleen rocked backward toward the fake penis now, trying to shove it further into her shit hole with each stroke, her bruised tits rubbing the jet’s carpet when she did. Her sphincter muscle was now relaxed enough to allow easy movement of the plastic dick in and out of her back door.

Orgasm raced over Colleen, her knees coming together so tightly Linda could not remove her hand from between her legs, or the dildo buried deep into her ass. Muffled cries of joy gushed out through Colleen’s mouth as she pushed back against the dildo, feeling as if sparks of pleasure were shooting from its tip as the climax raced throughout her body.

She must have passed out for moment, because Linda was no longer on top of her and she didn’t remember her getting off.

“See how nice I am Colleen”, Linda smiled at her, “I let you cum. but now you’ve dirtied your toys and have to clean them”.

Colleen felt her head being lifted up and realized that Linda was now standing in front of her. As she raised her head, she moved to a kneeling position. The smell of shit and pussy juice began to fill her nostrils as she felt Linda undoing the gag portion of the hood she was wearing.

When her mouth was free, she the plastic prick brush up against her lips, a coating of slimy shit covering her lips.

“Clean it with your mouth, slave”, Linda ordered Colleen.

Colleen moaned to herself, knowing she had no choice. If she resisted, Linda would just force her, and then her Master would really work her over!

The smell of shit ascended to her nostrils as she opened her mouth to take the putrid dildo into her mouth. The taste of her bodily waste mixed with her pussy juice filled her mouth as she slowly sucked the plastic penis into her oral cavity. She worked her tongue around the dildo, making sure all the ribs were clean as she moved down its length. The head moved into her throat as she worked down to the base, licking every inch to make sure she removed all of her own shit and swallowed it. She let the dildo fall from her mouth, moving her tongue to the rubber holder, licking every part of it until it was as clean as the plastic penis slapping her face.

She sucked the fake dick back into her mouth, pretending to give it a blow job after it was clean. She wasn’t sure if Linda wanted her to do this, but she figured if would give her more of a rest until Linda thought of something else to do to her.

“Colleen, lie on the floor and spread your legs”, Mike ordered her.

Colleen started, she had almost forgotten her Master was there watching her and Linda all this time. She quickly fell backward, her tired arms, turning slightly blue from the ropes, pressing into her already sore back.

“Linda, put the gag back in her mouth and then get dressed for New York. She can stay like that until we’re almost to there. I’m going to take a nap for a while. If I’m not awake when we are about an hour out, go ahead and untie her so she can get dressed”, Mike instructed her.

“Yes Master”, Linda replied, bending over Colleen’s body and gazing at her tortured tits. A nice shade of spotted red and blue, she thought as she reached up to the leather hood covering her face and placed the gag securely in her waiting mouth.

“And Colleen, if anything leaks out of you while your down there, you will clean it with your mouth before we leave”, Mike told her.

Linda quickly moved to the rear of the jet and put her clothes back on. As she moved by her Master she saw he was already fast asleep. Reaching out, she took his empty beer and threw it away before settling into her own seat for the remainder of the flight.

End Chapter 4