The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 5

Cathy’s Training

Cathy heard Melanie’s footsteps coming up behind her as the Cadilac pulled away from the curb. Tears were swelling up behind her hazel eyes as she thought about her predicament.

“Turn around slave”, Melanie barked at her. She eyed the pretty dark hared girl as she slowly turned her naked body toward her, her nipples standing straight out from the cool mornings air.

“You don’t have to talk to me like that”, Cathy told her. “I’ll do whatever you tell me to just like our Master ordered”.

The speed of the black girl surprised Cathy. The hand flashed up from her side, slapping her full force across her cheek. The blow caught Cathy off guard, sending her naked body sprawling to the cold concrete sidewalk. An angry red mark noted the spot of impact on her delicate face.

“On your knees Bitch”, Melanie ordered her as she reached out with both her hands, grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her violently to her knees.

“You will address me as Mistress while you are in training.", Melanie coolly told the kneeling girl as she pulled her head back painfully by her hair to look into her eyes. “Don’t think because our Master is gone you will get off easily. If you are not well trained when he comes back, I will catch the heat, not you. And I have no intention of being punished for some stupid white bitch! Understood?”

“Yes Mistress”, Cathy replied in a hoarse voice as tears flowed down the side of her face and dropped onto her breasts before hitting the ground in front of her kneeling body.

“Follow me”, Melanie ordered her as she grabbed the leash attached to the collar around the girls neck. She led her back into the house, stopping in the middle of the living room.

“Back to your knees slave”, she told Cathy.

This time Cathy quickly obeyed her Mistress. Her knees sank to the soft carpet as she waited for her next order.

As Melanie walked around her kneeling subject, she kicked off her shoes.

“Lick my toes and feet slave”, Melanie told her , stopping in front of the kneeling girl.

Cathy’s mouth quickly bent down to her Mistress’s toes, her tongue reaching out to lick her big toe first, then moving to the next. The salty taste of sweat entered her mouth with each lap of her tongue as it worked its way around and over each of the black girls toes.

Melanie removed her red halter top as Cathy sucked and licked at each of her toes. Her nipples stood straight out, hard and erect as she tossed the top aside. Next she undid her leotards, sliding them down her slender legs onto Cathy’s licking head. She quickly stepped back from her, kicking the garment away, then moved her feet back to Cathy’s licking mouth.

“Lick and suck my nipples, slave”, Melanie told her. She tugged on the leach, pulling her head up toward her waiting bosom.

My God, Cathy thought. I don’t want to make love to this woman. But I have no choice, if I want to keep my drug supply. Her mouth moved up Melanie’s taut body, her legs lifting her face until her mouth was against Melanie’s hard nipple.

She opened her mouth, taking the hot nipple into her oral cavity. She moved her tongue around the hard tip, making larger and larger circles as she sucked the mammary into her mouth.

Cathy actually began to like the feel of the salty flesh in her mouth as her talented tongue worked its way around the ebony orb. She felt Melanie’s hands on the back of her head, pushing her sucking mouth harder onto the black orb.

Melanie began to get turned on from her sucking mouth, the tongue working her soft flesh with more skill then she thought possible. She moved Cathy’s head over to her other nipple, enjoying the feel of her roving tongue on her hot tit. She reached down, taking hold of Cathy’s breasts with both hands. Her hands worked Cathy’s pliant flesh with gusto, her fingers digging deep into the girls tits. She squeezed the soft tits with force, rubbing her palms roughly against the protruding nipples.

Muffled moans escaped Cathy’s mouth as it pressed tightly against Melanie’s tit. The feel of Melanie’s hands roughly massaging her breast was beginning to turn her on.

“Now, down to my cunt Bitch, and lick me good”, Melanie ordered her. She let go of Cathy’s breast and pulled the leash downward, forcing Cathy back down to her knees.

Cathy tilted her head slightly back as Melanie maneuvered her dripping pussy over her waiting mouth. The musky smell of her excited cunt engulfed Cathy as her pubic hairs brushed her nose.

Cathy moved her tongue slowly into the wet hole of Melanie’s. The pungent taste of her love nest overwhelming the taste buds inside her sucking mouth. She worked her tongue up into Melanie’s open gash, pushing inside her as far as it could go, then moved out, licking along her labia until it found her excited clit. She sucked the entire clit area into her mouth, working her tongue around the sensitive knob. Melanie’s moans of pleasure told her she was doing a good job on her. She worked her mouth back and forth, from her cunt to her swollen clit, drinking as much of her cunt juice as she could get into her mouth.

“Ohhhhhh yes, that’s good”, Melanie told her as Cathy worked her tongue deep into her cunt and back out.

Damn, this girls good, Melanie thought as the tongue found its way to her love button. She pulled up on the leash, and at the same time let her legs move further down, forcing Cathy’s sucking mouth tightly against her pubic area. I’m going to cum soon at this rate, Melanie thought, as Cathy continued to work her eager tongue into her cunt, pushing up into her wet depths with each thrust.

“I’m cummmmmng!!! Don’t stop, don’t stop”, Melanie cried out as she pulled Cathy’s face as hard as she could into her dripping cunt.

The orgasm rocked through her, her clitoris sending waves of pleasure through out her body as a pipeline orgasm engulfed her.

Cathy guided her tongue as deep into Melanie’s wet hole as she could when she heard Melanie cry out that she was cumming. Her head was jammed into her pubic mound, her nose crushed forcefully against her clit. Melanie’s tight vaginal muscles clamped down on her wiggling tongue so powerfully she could only move the very tip. She sucked hungrily at her cunt hole, drawing her cum juice past her tongue into her waiting mouth.

After several minutes, Melanie slowly relaxed her grip on Cathy’s head as the orgasm slowly subsided. She felt Cathy continue to lick into her as she relaxed, the feeling of her tongue up her love hole soothing her after her violent climax.

Cathy kept her tongue inside Melanie, licking up all the juice she could as she knelt underneath her body. She couldn’t believe it, but she actually liked the taste of Melanie’s cum juice as it slid down her eager throat.

“That was very good slave. You deserve a reward for that”, Melanie told her as she backed away from the kneeling girl. She looked down at her, and noticed her nipples were still standing straight out from her firm tits. Her Master was right, she thought, she was a natural slave, a natural slut.

Cathy watched as Melanie walked over to an intercom on a wall. Her emotions soared at the thought of a reward. Surely that meant the pleasure drug. She felt her cunt begin to drip at the thought of it.

“Luanne”, Melanie spoke into the intercom, “bring Rolf down to the dungeon please. I need to reward Cathy!”

“Yes Mistress”, the box spoke back to her in Luanne’s voice.

Melanie walk over to her clothes, putting them on. All the time she stared at the kneeling Cathy and grinned in a way very disturbing to Cathy. She wasn’t sure what was about to happen, but she was now sure the pleasure drug was out.

“Come along Bitch”, Melanie said to her as she grabbed her leash. She led her back to the kitchen and down into the basement dungeon.

Cathy followed her obediently down into the dungeon. Melanie stopped her before a low, short, bench.

“Lie down on this, stomach down”, Melanie ordered her.

Cathy did as she was told, feeling the cold metal press into her soft flesh as she lied on the bench. It was barely big enough for her body, holding her maybe 1 1/2 feet above the floor, with her head sticking past one end, and her ass sticking out the other.

Melanie grabbed several lengths of rope that were lying on the floor. Grabbing Cathy’s right arm, she pulled it out at a 90 degree angle from her body. She tied one end of the rope tightly to Cathy’s wrist, the other end to a ring in the floor. She did the same to her left arm, pulling tightly to get the slack out of the rope, so Cathy’s arms were stretched out from her body in both directions with no slack to move. She moved down to her legs, doing the same thing, pulling her legs apart.

Cathy looked like she had been trying to do a split but had missed the floor and hit the bench instead. Her legs were already beginning to cramp from their stretched position. As a final touch, Melanie looped a piece of rope through a ring in her neck collar, pulling her head up and back. She secured each end of the rope to either side of the bench, centering her head.

Luanne entered the dungeon leading Rolf by his leash. She walked over to Melanie, who was standing in front of the tied Cathy.

“Here is Rolf Mistress”, Luanne said to her. She handed the leash holding the 75 lb. German Shepherd to Melanie.

“No! Not a dog!", screamed Cathy as she struggled uselessly against the ropes tying her in place.

“You can leave now Luanne”, Melanie told her as she took the leash from her hand.

Melanie walked over to the struggling Cathy. Her hand flew out, striking a hard blow to the side of her face.

“Quiet. You will do as you are told, with whoever or whatever”, Melanie told the sobbing girl.

Cathy tried to duck Melanie’s hand, but the rope tied to her collar kept her head in place. All she did was manage to choke herself.

She stared in dumb shock at the huge dog in front of her. It looked liked a police dog, with the light tan and dark fur markings of its breed. Looking under the dogs body, she saw the head of his canine penis poking out from its fury sheath.

“Rolf”, Melanie spoke to the dog, “kiss Cathy’s face”.

Melanie pointed toward Cathy for the dog, unhooking its leash from the collar so it could move toward the defenseless girl.

Cathy moaned in despair as she saw the huge dog move toward her head. She noticed he had opened his mouth as he approached her. He jumped up upon reaching her face, his paws digging into her soft shoulders. She smelled his strong canine scent as his hot breath panted into her face. Cathy kept her mouth closed as the dog licked his rough tongue over her sensitive lips.

“Open your mouth and take his tongue”, Melanie ordered the girl.

Cathy slowly opened her mouth, her tears mixing with the slobber of the licking dog as Rolf continued to lick at her lips. Her mouth now open, Rolf moved his tongue into her, his hot breath panting into her nostrils. The dogs tongue moved around inside her mouth, its rough sides scraping her saliva from her, replacing it with its own. His tongue lapped into her mouth, his cold nose pressed into her nose.

God, his paws need to be clipped, she thought as the huge dog kept licking into her open mouth. The claws dug into her soft shoulders, sending stabs of pain down her tightly stretched arms.

“Rolf, lick her cunt”, Melanie ordered the German Shepherd.

Cathy felt the dog remove his front paws from her shoulders and watched him as far as she could as he walked around to her rear.

Rolf moved around the prone girl, moving in behind her as he had been trained to do. His keen canine smell picked up the scent of her pussy as he lowered his head to the quivering hole. This part Rolf liked. His dog instincts took over as his tongue began to lap at the tied girls pussy. He worked it into her tight hole, liking the taste of her salty fluid as his tongue moved up her wet channel. He moved his tongue back out, licking down her slit to her love button, getting all of her tasty fluid that he could. Back into her hole he drove his long tongue, finding more of her juice where only moments before he had cleaned them out. Into her moist pussy Rolf worked his rough tongue, lapping at any drop of fluid that escaped her widening hole.

Cathy tried to mentally prepare herself as the dog moved to her rear. Tied like she was, she had no choice but to except her fate. What she didn’t expect was for it to feel so damn good!

Rolf’s rough tongue was driving her wild as it bore into her cunt, licking up into her until its tip touched her very uterus. Cleaning her out, it moved down her gash, the sandpaper like surface driving her wild as it licked her clit clean. Back into her hole it went, finding more of her juice flowing out as she became more excited. She felt the stiff tongue moving inside her, much larger then any mans, probing every side of her pussy walls as it licked her clean.

Cathy felt her orgasm approaching quickly. She could hardly believe it, made to cum by a dog! She began to squirm back onto Rolf’s tongue, trying to keep it inside its pussy as she climax.

Rolf felt his tongue flooded with Cathy’s hot fluid as she came. He lapped hungrily into her, his tongue moving quickly in and out of her moist tunnel. As he licked, his tongue again was flooded with her juice. Happily, he moved his tongue far into her depths, pressing even harder to find the source of her fluid.

Cathy couldn’t believe it. She was cumming again. That damn dog had moved even further up into her love tunnel when she came, searching for more of her sweet nectar. The roving tongue sent her into another orgasm, then another as they racked her tied body. Climax after climax surged through Cathy’s body, the tongue inside her driving her wild with desire as it moved inside her.

Melanie watched as the multiple orgasms rocked Cathy’s body. That dog will do it every time, she thought. After several minutes, she could tell Cathy had stopped cumming and ordered the dog off her.

“Ok Rolf, stop”, she told the dog.

The dog sat down directly behind Cathy, looking at Melanie for his next instruction.

“Fuck her Rolf”, Melanie told the dog.

With a happy whine, the huge dog jumped up behind Cathy’s ass, moving his front paws back up to her sore shoulders. His groin was directly behind Cathy’s pussy now as he began to hump at her body, searching for her cunt with his erect canine penis. His penis hit the opening to her hole, moving in about an inch. With a loud yelp, he humped his canine haunches forward, sending his hard penis into her soft depths. Lowering his head next to her soft neck, Rolf humped away happily at her hot pussy, pistonning into her with a speed that no man could ever have matched.

Cathy felt the heavy paws once again on her shoulders as the dog moved behind her. She felt him stabbing at her cunt with his prick, hitting her clitoris several times before it found her wet love hole. As it rammed into her wet cunt, she realized it felt different than a mans. She remembered her brother had once said a dog had a real bone in his boner. That must be the difference she thought. It felt weird in her, rubbing her in places that a mans dick had never touched before.

She liked the fast pace the dog had set. With each thrust forward, her clit bumped against the metal bench she was lying on, moving her again towards another orgasm. She rocked back and forth on her stomach, trying to match the fast pace her canine lover was setting. The dogs tool worked further into Cathy’s wet pussy as she rocked beneath the madly humping German Shepherd. His dick was driving into her like a jack hammer, his drool falling onto her back and neck as his penis brought her closer and closer to climax.

Cathy felt the dogs dick swell inside her, a hot feeling erupting inside her womb as she realized the dog was cumming inside her, his puppy seed spraying against the back of her uterus. It felt like his tool had swollen to twice its width in her, her vagina muscles contracting on it tightly as the hot dog sperm triggered her own orgasm inside her.

“I’M CUMMING”, Cathy screamed out, her pussy clamping down on the swollen dog dick with such force Rolf could not move it any longer inside her.

She heard the dog let out a low growl, biting at her neck to hold her in place like any other bitch as he came. Luckily the collar that she wore stopped him from finding her soft flesh. She began to choke slightly as the dog pulled back on her collar with his sharp teeth, his haunches still trying to hump his swollen member inside her.

Cathy lay beneath the dog, her cunt slowly releasing Rolf’s dick from within her. She was exhausted after the orgasm, wanting only to fall into a deep sleep.

Rolf, however, had other ideas. As her cunt relaxed, freeing his penis, he began to hump back into her, his reproductive instincts taking over his canine body. His teeth stayed glued to the collar around the helpless girls neck as his dog dick hammered into her pussy for a second time.

Cathy felt him begin to fuck her again. She moaned beneath the animal, her abused pussy still sore from the stretching his cumming had caused earlier. The pain was becoming unbearable for her, the dog’s dick slamming harshly into her cunt with each fast stroke. Her arm and leg joints felt like they were on fire, the ropes pulling her apart like a medieval torture rack. She began to see everything through a red haze, her eyes barely able to focus. Melanie was a blur in front of her, but she could make out the grin across her face and knew there would be no reprieve.

With a start, Cathy realized her hips were bucking back at the humping Rolf. In a contest with her pain, the pleasure of his dog dick was slowly winning out in her pussy. In a daze, she began to hump back at the dog as best she could, his penis bringing her again toward another orgasm.

No, Cathy thought, not another one. Her mind was losing control of her body, her brain barely able to note what was happening to her. Her reflexes slowly took over, her hips gyrating at the dog dick fucking into her. From somewhere deep within her mind, she sensed the dog tense inside her, pulling back fiercely on her collar. The canine penis again swelled, the tip spewing forth its hot load of dog cum deep inside her cavity.

The canine orgasm triggered Cathy’s, her body clamping down once more on the swollen dick inside her mistreated love canal. Pulling at the ropes holding her limbs in their agonizing position, she felt her orgasm join the flames of pain from her body, rolling over her with such force that she passed out.

“Off Rolf”, Cathy heard Melanie order the dog from somewhere far away. She thought she felt the dog leave her pain racked body, but she wasn’t sure of anything at this point. She heard a choking sound from somewhere, and realized it was her own, her head straining against the tied dog collar that held it in place. With all her effort, she moved her head backward so she could breath.

Consciousness came flooding back to her as she lay on the cold metal bench, as well as the pain from her outstretched body parts. She could make out Melanie tying Rolf to a ring in the floor about 20 feet away from her.

“Very good slave”, Melanie said with a devilish grin. “I have a treat for you now. I’ll bet your thirsty, aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress”, Cathy answered, not really wanting to. She wasn’t sure what Melanie had in mind, but was pretty sure she wasn’t going to like it.

Melanie walked over to a cabinet on the wall, opening it and removed a large glass. Moving back to her tied captive, she placed the glass next to her reddened pussy and slowly began to milk the dog cum mixed with Cathy’s cum out of her cunt hole.

Cathy had seen the glass in Melanie’s hand and knew what she was going to do when she walked behind her. Melanie’s fingers worked into her sore cunt, scraping out every drop of fluid that she could, Cathy prayed it would not be very much.

“Hmm, not very much, is it?", Melanie asked Cathy.

“No Mistress”, Cathy replied to her, eyeing the 1/4 full glass that Melanie showed her after milking her cunt.

“Now, what can we do about that”, Melanie asked in a chilling voice that told Cathy she did not want to know the answer.

“I know, we’ll get Rolf to fill it”, Melanie told the bound girl.

Cathy watched as Melanie walked over to the German Shepherd, patting his head as she kneeled beside his body.

Melanie reached under the standing dog with the glass of cum, placing it in front of his fury penis sheath.

“Rolf, pee”, Melanie told the dog.

God please no, Cathy thought as she saw Melanie walk back toward her a minute later, the glass now full in her hand.

“Drink”, Melanie ordered the girl, holding the glass of rancid fluid next to her waiting lips.

Cathy looked at the glass. It was full of a yellowish liquid, with white swirls of Rolf’s dog cum slowly rotating inside. As the glass pressed against her lips, her nostrils caught the smell of male dog piss, mixed in with something else. Knowing she had no choice, she opened her mouth, allowing Melanie to pour the drink into it.

“Now, don’t you spill any”, Melanie warned her in a cold voice.

The salty taste of piss entered Cathy’s mouth as she quickly swallowed what Melanie poured into her, hoping she wouldn’t throw up. The glass slowly tipped further back, its contents disappearing into Cathy’s waiting mouth.

She’s pouring it slowly on purpose, Cathy thought, making me taste it.

The cum had clumped together at the bottom of the glass. Melanie held the glass straight up, letting it slowly ooze into Cathy’s waiting mouth.

“Lick the glass clean”, Melanie ordered her captive.

Cathy stuck her tongue into the glass, moving it around the inside as far as she could. The cum had left a bitter after taste in her mouth and she actually liked the taste of the salty pee compared to it. As her tongue reached further back into the glass, she caught a large blob of cum. Quickly, she sucked it into her mouth, swallowing it before it clumped together. She kept working her tongue around the glass even after it was empty, not wanting to stop and get Melanie mad at her.

“Not bad slave”, Melanie told her after several minutes. She looked at the glass. Just about clean enough to drink from, she thought.

Melanie walked over to Cathy’s right wrist, untying her from the floor ring. She slowly moved to the girls other limbs, freeing her from her restraints.

“Stand up”, Melanie ordered her.

Cathy stood up on wobbly legs, barely able to keep her balance, her cramped muscles complaining with each movement of her abused body.

Melanie walked over to the cabinet again, removing a special pair of rubber panties. These panties had a 6″ dildo imbedded to its insides.

“Put these on”, she told Cathy, tossing her the panties.

Cathy eyed the dildo for a moment, then raised her leg to step into one side, then the other. She pulled the panty up toward her pussy, the dildo approaching her painful cunt. She slipped the unlubricated head into her hole, pushing it up into her as far as the pain would allow her.

Melanie reached out to Cathy’s pussy, shoving the dildo hard up into her cunt. She smiled as she saw the grimace of pain spread across the girls face. Reaching to her waste, she pulled the panties as far up her waist as she could. She used a leather belt sewn onto the panty to tightly hold it around her waste.

“Go over and get Rolf”, Melanie ordered her.

Cathy started to walk over to the dog. The dildo buried inside her rubbed hard against her already sore pussy, making every step a painful experience. When she bent over to unhook the dog, the unyielding plastic stabbed at her insides, taking her breath away. As she turned to walk the dog back to Melanie, she saw that she had moved over the wall intercom.

“Come down her Luanne”, Melanie spoke into the plastic box.

“Yes Mistress”, Luanne replied after several seconds.

“Follow me”, Melanie ordered Cathy, turning to head up the dungeon stairs.

Cathy followed her, leading the huge German Shepherd behind her. Each step on the stair sent spasms of pain reverberating through her pussy.

They met Luanne at the top of the stairs.

“Take Cathy outside and show her how to feed and care for Rolf”, Melanie ordered the Mexican girl. “Then bring her inside, feed her, clean her, and have her help you with the house work”.

“Yes Mistress”, Luanne answered her.

Cathy followed Luanne out through the house leading the dog to its outside kennel. When she had heard Melanie say feed her, it reminded her she had not eaten since lunch yesterday, and she was in fact very hungry.

Glancing out a window as she moved through the house, she realized it was now late afternoon, almost early evening. How time flies when your having fun, Cathy thought sarcastically to herself. As she stepped outside after Luanne, she had another unpleasant feeling. The hard dildo in her pussy was rubbing her as she walked, slowly beginning to excite her. The dildo was working in her cunt, beginning to slide minutely inside her pussy as the walls began to lubricate.

END CHAPTER 5