The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dumb Drops

Candy Cane

Her playful lips are wrapped around a peppermint candy stick. She occasionally stops sucking and twirls her wet, pink, tongue around the sweet, sticky shaft and lets a purring moan of contentment escape those pink, pouty, lips. Her dreamily half closed eyelids shield her deep blue, baby doll eyes while she’s lost her thoughts in sucking the sweet, sticky shaft around and around as she drifts quite mindlessly now on a wave of snow white bliss. Her curly golden blonde hair now protects a once bright mind now hopelessly addled by dumb drops.

* * *

The dumb drops were my gift to her at our office Christmas party. They are my custom creation gum drops dusted with a sweetened powdered version of ecstasy. They were my secret Santa gift to the hostile young watch dog in our lab.

We are a cozy little group of four food chemists toiling away our time, and developing various food additives for our corporate overloads. Sometime last year there was a corporate cost-cutting summit and we were assigned our own department cost accountant watch dog. That’s when Candice, sorry, Ms. Johnson (emphasis on the ‘Ms.’) entered our happy group and turned everything gloomy. Trimming expenses and curtailing our perks was her mission in life. With a cut-cut here and a cut-cut there, here a cut there a cut… well you get the picture. She even cut our Christmas party. That was a cut too far for the four of us. We then decided that we would just host it ourselves and the company would suffer no cost. She still had a problem with that, we think she has a problem with fun in general, but at least as far as the party costing too much she didn’t have a leg to stand on, and the party was on as far as we were concerned.

Well, as the day of the party arrived, we pooled our resource in the conference room, which we decked out and trimmed in holiday fashion. Each of us supplied the party with projects we were currently working on in the lab. Bob brought pizzas as he was perfecting sauce additives, Larry brought a six foot hero with his condiments additives, Warren brought the liquor as the additives for pork were not going as planned, while I with the sweet-tooth brought a variety of candy I was developing, Ms. Johnson brought herself, and grudgingly at that.

As the party started we decided to take care of the secret Santa gifts right away. Before we forget as we did a couple years ago. And that’s when I gave our little watch dog her treat. She opened the box of spearmint drops and seemed to be pleasantly surprised. She said she hadn’t had gum drops since she was a kid. I opened the box for her and let her get her first taste of the ‘enhanced’ treat.

The party down here in our own little lab was off and running. We were playing a marathon of big bang theory episodes on our large conference TV. The volume was off as we were playing each of our MP3 playlists sequentially. Each one of us taking turns as DJ in chief. While the guys were fiddling with the TV I was watching Ms. Johnson. The dumb drops were definitely having an effect on our little watch dog. As the party progressed we noticed that she was really starting to groove with the music. She seemed to have lost the brown blazer she had been wearing and let those blonde curls of hers down.

These dumb drops sure worked wonders. Not long after she enjoyed three or four, her eyes were glassy and those hips of hers were certainly in sync with the music. She has a 36 28 36 hourglass figure, five foot five, one hundred and twenty pounds of wiggle and jiggle now, and it seems we’ve added a giggle to the company’s overseer. Having tossed her coat we encouraged her out of her three inch heels and on to the long conference table. One slender floor on a chair then her knee on the table, I fed her another candy and she was off to the disco in her head.

Laughing at the joke we cued up the sound track for Saturday night fever and sat back for the show. She was wasted on the candy, but rather well coordinated, moving and grooving to the music. As we sat there looking up, I started waving a dollar and chanted up to her to “cut those costs and take it off Candy!”

She had made it very clear when she joined our group that she wasn’t going to tolerate any sexist, abbreviated version of her name. She was to be referred to as Ms. Johnson, or Candice within the group. Well, I suppose that when you’re dancing on a conference table, Candy is fine in more ways than one, as she deftly stripped off her shirt and tossed it to me. I tossed her another dumb drop, and she had such a lovely wasted smile as she bit into it.

We let her continue gyrating to the music for a little longer. By the time “More than a woman” was cued up she was off in her own little world of bliss. She was swinging her hips, and running her hands through her hair. She soon progressed holding her firm softball sized C-cups our way for a flirty display of her ‘cupcakes’ as she was calling them now. We decided it was time to feed our little dancer’s head and kick this party up a notch. I offered a five dollar bill waving it around for her skirt.

She took the bill then shook her hip to the left, then she shook it to the right her hands went behind her and the skirt came down alright. Then she knelt on the table and I fetched another dumb drop. “And candy gets a candy,” I said placing the little sweet right on her hungry tongue. She let out a lusty moan as she bit down on it, and her eyes were glassing over with the bliss.

I drew her spinning head close to me and whispered in her ear that it’s time to bring the cupcakes to the party. She giggled musically as she sat back on her heals. She drew herself tall running her hands through her hair again and swaying with the tunes. She let her head fall forward and the curls cascaded round that precious plastered face, her arms snaked their way behind her and with a ‘pop’ the strapless bra jumped right to me … and the cupcakes were officially ‘brought to the party’.

She perched on her heals. She gave us another giggle as she gave a jiggle, as she started playing with her tits. She gently let her hands glide over them, warming them up, and warming us up as well. It was warming her up as well. She worked herself up from giggling to moaning.

She was in full-on entertainment mode as her tit massage was ringing her bells this holiday season. Her pussy was certainly registering her pleasure as she was soaking through the white cotton briefs... I thought it rated a ten dollar bill. She brushed back her hair, turned her lightened head, and with those heavy half open baby blue eyes gave me a beaming, stoned smile. I flashed the bill again. She was in all fours, as she leaned forward to snatch the bill in her teeth, her curls fell forward giving her a lion-like look. But now she was transformed from watch dog to a happy, giggly, and high as a kite, pussy cat.

She lay there right in front of me as she rolled onto her back and kicked those lovely legs in their black stockings up in the air. With her thumbs in the waist band of her saturated panties, she rolled them around that sharply ass she’d been wiggling ‘on stage’. She’s got some coordination as she brought the soaked cloth down those lovely, long legs finally getting it to hang off her right foot. Then pulling herself to a ‘V’ position she bent that leg and her foot flicked her panties right into my lap.

She lay down on her back again, kicking those lovely hosed legs high again. All she was wearing now were those black thigh high stocking and an equally high look if bliss on her face. As the dumb drops worked their way through her pleasure soaked head, her fingers worked their way with her pink, pouty, nipples. While she was happily drifting along the lazy current of pleasure, I got up and pulled out one of the foot long peppermint sticks, and wetting the end of it with my mouth I started teasing her lips with the sweet treat. She continued playing with her tits while I coxed her lovely, pink tongue into coming out to play.

Her tongue came out and twirled its way around the stick, three or four times, before I brought the end to her lips. I felt myself getting harder than I had ever been watching Candy’s lovely, pink, pouty, lips open up to suck softly and dreamily on the candy shaft. I had been so focused on her toying with the sweet stick on her lips hat I hadn’t noticed that the real action was happening at her other lips. Her fingers had left her nipples and were busy playing with her soaking pussy.

I don’t know if it was the dumb drops or some natural flexibility in our wasted watch dog, but while she was on her back, she brought her feet together, and then speed her folded legs till her knees almost touched the table. Her fingers were dancing happily slipping freely into her wet pussy. She started rolling her dumb dropped head side to side as she moaned her pleasure to us.

She was in need of a release now. Candy’s fingers were busy playing with her pussy lips while I played with her other lips with the candy stick teasing her tongue. She was arching her back now, desperately trying to move her fingers deeper. As she undulated, whimpering in her despite helplessness I took another peppermint stick and helped to relieve her frustration.

I started working it around and around her outer pussy lips, soaked from her conference table masturbation. She brought one of her hands up to the candy stick I was teasing her tongue with. I let her take that one as I focused more on finishing our little Candy. She was working that sweet candy shaft in her pretty little mouth like a pro, humming contently as she worked it in and out, and around that hungry, pink tongue.

I started working the other sweet stick of candy in and out of Candy’s pussy lips, pleasuring her sweet spot. She was thrusting upwards synching her body to match my smooth and steady rhythm, in and out, playing her, teasing her, making her work for her needed release. She was certainly working at it, the dumb drops had giving her brain some of the reward it so a badly needed, and now she was desperate for release, needing the rest of that reward.

She was bucking her hips and fanning her split legs, working the candy stick deep inside her moaning and writhing. The dumb drops in her focused her attention on the release that lay tantalizingly just beyond her reach. Then as I curled her up, my arm bringing the lovely hosed legs right up to her chest and thrusting the foot long candy all the way into her sweet spot, she came! Climaxing, she let go a high pitched cry of total release. Her climax crashed over her, carrying that pretty, stoned head of hers off into a sea of bliss.