The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DUMB GUM

Officially, it’s called Asvenitrol Sodium Bioxcylate but those in the know just call it the stupid drug because when mixed with saliva and absorbed through the roof of the mouth, even just the briefest of contacts with the drug can knock a good twenty points off a person’s IQ while prolonged contact can turn even the brightest genius into an out and out moron. It’s odorless and tasteless and the effects are temporary which made it just perfect for what I had in mind.

The place was called Club Arrow and the joint was jumping. For now, it was the new “in” place to be and that meant the place was packed. Me, I wasn’t there for the nightlife. I was there for just one reason only. I was there to scope out the hotties.

The packet was there in my pocket, ready to be used if needed. I resisted the urge to take it out. Patience, I told myself. Everything would come in good time if I waited.

A brunette in a slinky red dress sloshed her way to the bar. “Give me some coffee,” she demanded. “I gotta drive home.”

“Don’t you think you’ve had too much to drink,” the bartender asked. “Come on, let me call you a cab to take you home.”

“I’ll tell you when I’ve had too much,” the brunette said, “and no, I don’t need a damned cab. I can drive myself home.”

I was reaching for the pack. That last assertion seemed dubious at best.

It would have been so simple, I thought. Offer her a stick of gum to let the brunette cleanse her breath and then once the girl had the drug in her system, take her home and fuck her brains out. That was the way I had it worked out but at the last moment, the girl slapped some cash on the bar. “Well, if you’re going to call me a cab,” she said, “pour me another pina colada,” she told the man.

So much for her, I thought, and then I heard it. “Hey, Mister, can I have some gum?”

I turned to look at the girl standing beside me. She didn’t stand all that tall either. She was barely more than five feet tall and maybe that was why she looked so young. “You sure you’re old enough to be in this bar,” I asked.

“I’m here,” she said and when that seemed inefficient, she went further. “I’m old enough, so can I have some gum?”

I smiled. “Sure,” I said as I shook the pack at her. “Help yourself.”

“Thanks,” she said and then she popped the stick of gum in her mouth.

“Let me ask you something,” I said even as I watched her begin to chew. Was I already seeing her getting dumber? “You like gum,” I asked.

The girl just smacked away on the gum as she stared vacantly back at me and then she nodded.

The girl’s face was growing more and more blank and in case you’re wondering, yeah, the drug really did act that fast.

“Do you know where your pussy is?”

Smack. Smack. Smack. The girl pondered the question as she chewed on her gum and then her face seemed to brighten just a bit as an answer came to her mind and she pointed between her legs. “There,” she said. “My pussy’s there.

“Very good,” I told her and I could see the girl beam at my compliment. “Now, would you like to show me your pussy?”

The girl kept smacking away on her gum. “Um, okay,” she said finally and her hands moved towards the zipper on her skirt.

“Not here,” I said quickly. “How about we go somewhere a little more private.”

Smack. Smack. Smack. “Oh. Okay.”

That’s how we ended up in my car driving back to my place. The girl sat in the seat next to, chewing her gum all the way, and making herself more and more stupid with every chew.

“Here we are,” I said finally. “Home at last, little slut. You don’t mind if I call you that, do you?”

“What?”

“Little slut. You don’t mind if I call you little slut?”

The girl chewed on her gum. “No, I don’t mind.”

“Do you know what a slut is?”

The girl thought that one over and then she shook her head. She didn’t know.

“A slut is what you are,” I told her. “A hot, little girl that’s just begging to be fucked.”

“Oh. That’s what I am?”

I nodded.

“Oh. Okay then.” She let out a giggle and she kept chewing on her gum. “I guess I’m a little slut, then.”

I let the two of us into my apartment. “Now,” I said as the door closed behind us, “why don’t you show me your pussy.”

The girl grinned and this time, her hands went unimpeded to her skirt. This time, she lowered her zipper and this time, she pushed her skirt over her hips and from there, it really didn’t take all that much effort for her to slide her panties down her legs and to reveal her pussy to me.

“Why don’t you take the rest of your clothes off,” I told her.

Again, the girl did as she was told and in no time at all, she was standing there naked in front of me.

I liked her. She was short and spunky and nice and curvy and now that she was naked, she just couldn’t seem to keep her hands off of her body. It was a nice combination.

“Do you know what this is,” I asked the girl.

The girl looked at me and she looked at what I was doing. “That’s your cock,” she said with assurance.

“And do you know what I’m going to do with my cock?”

The girl looked at me and then she giggled even as her hands squeezed her tits. “You’re going to fuck me,” she said proudly.

“That’s right,” I told her. “I’m going to fuck you.” The girl beamed proudly at me. “But first,” I told her, “you’re going to have to suck on my cock.”

The girl looked at me even as she smacked away on her gum. “I don’t think I can do that,” she said finally.

That got my attention. Saying no was not what I expected to hear from my little brainless nymphettes. “Why can’t you do it,” I asked.

“Because I don’t know how to suck a cock,” she announced with a matter-of-fact giggle. “I’ve never done it before.”

I grinned. “Well, it’s easy,” I told her. “Here, let me tell you how. First, you get your mouth down here on my cock. Then you grab it with your hand. You don’t have to but you might want to. Finally, you move your mouth up and down on my cock, licking and sucking it until you make me cum all over the insides of your mouth.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it,” I told her.

“That’s easy,” she told me and then she proceeded to show me just how easy it was. For someone who’d never done it before, she certainly had a knack for getting the job done and before too long, she was doing it, making me cum all over the insides of her little cock sucking mouth.

She’d taken her gum out so she could suck on my cock but now, she popped it back in her mouth and she smacked away proudly on it. “I did it,” she said proudly. “I sucked your cock.”

“You most certainly did,” I told her, “and a very good job you did of it, too.”

The girl preened at my praise.

“Now,” I told her, “it’s time you reaped your reward.”

The girl was still beaming as I pushed her down onto her back and slipped in between her legs. I let my cock tickle her pussy and the girl let out a little brainless giggle and with that, the fucking began in earnest.

The girl moaned as I slipped my cock up inside her pussy and then she just kept right on moaning as I kept on fucking her.

Her brain was pretty much mush which was just the way I wanted her as I kept up the rhythm between her legs. Higher level thinking was simply beyond her but the basic instincts, the feelings for instance of pleasure or of pain, those feelings were still within her grasp.

So the girl moaned and she groaned and she moaned some more as my cock took her little wanton pussy and in the fullness of time when my cock filled her up with my sperm, she moaned even louder as her body succumbed to the pleasure it felt.

I told her to get dressed and then I took her home. She was still stupid as all hell but that would pass soon enough. She’d wake up the next morning with a pussy full of jizz and her panties all stiff and sticky, and she would have no idea how it had happened, who had fucked her or where, or even how she had gotten home. She’d be embarrassed as all but she’d have no answers to her questions, and me, me, I’d be free to do it all over again.