The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Droit du Seigneur

Love

“Oh, no.” I said. “Darling, I’m sorry. I haven’t had a lot of experience of sex with charmed women. When I had told you that I had wanted sex with me to be your best ever, you took that as a command.” She must have amazing body control to come that way on command, I thought, then could have slapped myself - of course she did, I had already seen that in action. “What you feel, the unmatched pleasure, it’s not real,” I said. “It’s just the spell working. I don’t want that. I want it to be real. I want to make you ecstatic for real, not just order you into it.” Using my charm like this, was I going to be a rapist in fact, then, as well as in the opinions of my subjects? I resolved that after I lifted this command, I wouldn’t command her any more.

“You didn’t want me to come, Master?”, she asked softly. Her endurance was amazing, she was already recovering. The first sign of this was in her pussy, which twitched around my cock. This was still hard, and twitched in response. I gasped, realizing I was still incredibly aroused.

“No, of course I did, and I do,” I said. “But I want it to be real. I want you to come when you want to, and as much as you feel, not just when and how I tell you.”

“Then I want to come when you do, Master,” Lovisa said. She raised her legs, and swiveled her hips as much as she could while keeping them motionless in the air. Her eyes remained focused on me, and they shone with rapture. “I love you.” She was superhumanly sexy, and I couldn’t resist that invitation. I started to fuck her again.

“No, you don’t,” I said, even as I thrust into her. “That’s not you. That’s just. The spell working. You love. Doran.”

“Yes, I love Doran … “ she said, confused. Then she resolved it. “But not as much as you, Master. I love you. I love you. I love you.”

I couldn’t respond now, I was thrusting. It felt so good to be able to fuck for more than just a few strokes. I looked into Lovisa’s blue eyes, and could see that she was enjoying it too, in a more normal way, not the insane way caused by my misguided spell. She was no longer a thrashing, screaming, orgasming demon, just a beautiful, sensuous girl, having sex. If anything was unusual, it was that she was virtually glowing with happiness.

“Is it? Good?” I gasped out, when I had gotten the immediate fuck-need reduced to a steady burn.

“Oh, yes, Master,” she said. “Not like before, but still very good... Don’t stop, Master... um...”

“You can say it,” I said, bending down to kiss her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts between thrusts. “You don’t have to be afraid.”

She blushed. “Can you do it harder, Master?”

I grinned. Of course, despite her innocence with men, she wasn’t nearly a virgin; she had been having sex with Doran for months, and if I knew Doran, that wasn’t softness and cuddles. And she was an experienced fighter, she could take it. I raised my torso and squeezed a firm breast, hard enough to cause pain to a softer woman. “Yes!”, she gasped. “Yes, Master!”

I changed my grip to around her tiny waist with both hands, and braced myself. “Put your … you can put your legs down if you want,” I said. I wasn’t going to command her any more. Lovisa bent her knees to lower her bare feet to the shredded bed and smiled in anticipation, her mouth wet, her naturally bowed lips parted.

I began to drive into her with deep, hard thrusts. At first, this buried her pelvis into the mattress, but in moments, as she found my rhythm, Lovisa was rising her hips to meet me, not yielding. I looked into her eyes, and found the same pleasure and adoration, but also a playful challenge. I was not used to copulating with a stronger woman; though my cock loved the sensation, my ego felt a vague disquiet. I wanted to show that I was the man in this coupling. I wanted to make her melt and scream, like she had just minutes before, and it would have been so easy; just one word, “Come!”, and she would have. But it wouldn’t have been real. Sweat was pouring down my face, back, sides, and ass, as I pounded my muscular barbarian with all my might. I looked into Lovisa’s icy eyes, and they were bright and caring, but not closed with rapture. “Hard enough?” I asked, hoping. I couldn’t keep this pace up forever.

“Please, even harder, Master,” she asked.

I sighed and gave up, collapsing on Lovisa’s indefatigable body. She stroked my head kindly, and pressed it against her breasts. My cock was still hard inside her, but the rest of my muscles just couldn’t take it. She squeezed it with her cunt muscles, and I twitched.

“May I be on top, Master?”

I grunted agreement, unable to form words. Lovisa turned us over effortlessly, gently, never letting my cock out of her pussy, and raised herself to vertical, straddling me. Her sweaty buff colored body shone, and her wavy golden hair floated around her head like a halo. She held my shoulders with her small hands in a grip that was gentle but firm as steel, and began to raise and lower herself. At first her movements were slow and unsure, but then they became harder and faster. In a few strokes she was going as fast as any woman had ever mounted me. In a few more she was going as fast as I had been, then even faster, even harder. I didn’t think any woman could fuck so fast and hard. Lovisa’s inner thighs pounded my hips with muscles like ship cables under the silken skin. I could feel that I would have bruises tomorrow. She was lighter than I was, but the force of her strokes was such that if not for the mattress giving, I think my pelvic bones would have broken. My penis, however, was in bliss. Her pussy was amazingly tight, yet soft, and hot. I didn’t need to move my hips, and didn’t want to. If at any point she had been off target with a stroke, she would have snapped my cock like an icicle, but she never was. The cool soles of her small bare feet hooked underneath my thighs, and kept my body steady as she danced the ageless dance. I reached my hands up to cup her firm pale breasts, and marveled at their coolness as they slipped like fish in my grasp with the blonde’s movements. “Squeeze them, Master!”, Lovisa gasped, and I did, feeling the nipples hard as jewels against my palms.

Finally the savage princess’s mouth parted to moans and her eyes rolled back. She was about to come, and so was I. Being inexperienced with men, there was probably an aspect of this that she hadn’t thought of. It was an effort to say anything at all, but I had to. “I’m going to come!”, I gasped out.

“YES!” she exclaimed, and if anything increased her efforts.

“You don’t. Understand.” I gasped, trying to control myself with ever increasing difficulty. Gods, it felt so good. “If I come inside you. You could get. Pregnant. With child. A baby. You know?”

“Yes, Master, I know!” Lovisa cried with frenetic glee, never stopping her thrusts. “It would be wonderful! Please make me pregnant. Please Master, come inside me! Make us a baby!” The last words were almost a screech, and I could feel the same frantic urgency. I couldn’t hold back any more. I was going to come. I couldn’t argue with her, I had to move.

“Lie! Back!” I ordered, and pushed back against her chest with my hands. She weighed less than I did, but before, when she was chained, and I was standing, I couldn’t budge her. Now, with me on my back, and her braced on top of me, every advantage should have been hers, but she offered no more resistance than if I were pushing a feather. The surprise on her face was extreme. As she fell back, and I sat up, my cock slipped out of her wet pussy, just in the nick of time, as now nothing could stop me from coming.

The first shot of semen flew across the length of her body and splashed on her face, part getting into her open mouth. The subsequent spurts painted her chin, her throat, her chest, and the tops of both incredible breasts. I leaned forward to make sure no drops fell into her open cunt, and held my spasming cock as it covered her pale breasts and flat stomach with my whiter cream.

And as I came, Lovisa also climaxed, not screaming like a banshee like the last times, but convulsing all over and moaning deeply. As I caught my breath, I noticed that her moans were not unalloyed pleasure, but bore an undertone of disappointment.

I moved over to sitting beside her and stroked her wavy blonde hair, waiting for her to still. Meanwhile, I ruefully considered how little time it had taken for me to break yet another moral resolution. I had promised myself I wouldn’t command her again, but did. I had had no other choice, hadn’t I?

“Master, that felt so … empty,” she said finally, then noticed that she had my sperm in her mouth. She swallowed, then licked her lips curiously and swallowed again, experiencing the new taste with neither pleasure nor revulsion, just interest. Then she remembered what it meant. “Oh, Master! You came! I’m so happy! Was it good for you?”

“Yes,” I said, honestly. “I don’t remember coming so much or so hard, perhaps ever.” Lovisa glowed with pride and achievement.

“And you?” I asked. “Did you come? Did you enjoy it?”

My lover hesitated. “Yes, but … it was not nearly as good as the last times. It felt so empty not having your cock inside me when I came. And feeling it as you came would have been so good. Why, oh why did you pull out, Master? I so wanted to feel you come!”

“Because I could have gotten you with child, dear,” I said. “Don’t you understand that?”

“Oh, of course, Master,” Lovisa said. “That would have been wonderful! I love you, Master. I’d love to have a child with you. Please, Master, come inside me, make me pregnant.”

I smirked wryly, and looked down at my wilted prick. Not any time soon even if I wanted to, I thought. But I shouldn’t have looked away. With the barbarian, to think was to act. She darted one small hand between her legs and spread her pussy with one hand, and ran the other from her chin, between her breasts and down her stomach, scooping the still liquid sperm pooling there. Fortunately she slowed once her hand was full, and tried not to spill any. I caught her wrist as she moved the handful of semen to her waiting quim, and said “No! Don’t!”.

Her muscular arm fluttered in my grasp, but with no more effect than a baby bird. With the lightest of pressures, I forced her hand back to a breast, and poured, then wiped, its liquid cargo on it. Lovisa shuddered as I brushed her still hard nipple. When her hand was as dry as it was going to get, I released her wrist, and she dropped it, and her other hand, to her side. Her face was in dismay.

“Silly girl,” I said. “You don’t know what childbearing is like, or child raising.”

“I do, Master!”, Lovisa protested. “My handmatrons told me. It’s wonderful. You carry future life inside you, and love it, and nurture it, and feel it grow. You feel so fulfilled. It’s a woman’s role in the world. I didn’t believe them then, but they were so right about man-woman sex, that now I know they must be right about this.”

“But … you wouldn’t be able to train, to fight,” I said. “I know how you love that.”

“Of course I would, Master! Strong women can keep working while carrying a child, I’ve seen them, and since the Goddess touched me, I am a Very strong woman.” She looked down at her wrist, which I had manipulated as if it were a blade of grass. “Except with you, Master.” She beamed. “I love you, Master.”

“And what about when it’s born?” I asked. “Would you give it up while you went to war? I grew up in an orphanage, it’s a hard life. No child deserves that misery on purpose.”

“No, Master! Of course not!”, she said. She sat up. “We’d raise it together. I’d teach it to fight, to hunt, to be strong, you’d teach it to be wise, to read, and … city things. I love you! You love me! We’d love it and take care of it, and be together always. We’d make the best, happiest, child ever.”

This was worse than I had thought. “What about Doran?” I asked. “She wouldn’t want a child, she hates children. And she certainly wouldn’t want you to be with me.”

Lovisa’s face creased into a frown, then lightened as she spoke. “Oh, she’s just grumpy. Once she sees our child, she’d love it the same as you or I. She loves me, and the child would be like part of me, she would have to love it too. And you, Master! There’s no way she wouldn’t love you. You’re wonderful! She already respects you as our Captain. Or follows your orders, at least. And if she doesn’t love you at first, well, you can charm her, Master! The same way you did me! We can be together, all of us, and you can be both our Master.” By the end, she was beaming again.

“No!” I said. “I’m not charming any more of my soldiers. She would never want to be with a man, and frankly, I wouldn’t want to be with her. You may love her, but I don’t.” It wasn’t a command, but she took it seriously, and sobered. I decided to press on. “And I don’t want a child. I’m not ready for one. I have a barony to run, and I’m not very good at it yet. All its people are my charge, I can’t have a personal one, not yet.”

“Then … I’ll leave Doran.” Lovisa said. She was resolute. “I’ll help you run the barony, Master, I was raised as a princess, I know how to lead a realm. I’ll wait for a child until you feel ready. Master, I love you. I love you more than anything. Whatever it takes, I will be with you, Master. Forever.”

There was no other way around it. I took her by the shoulders, and looked in her shining blue eyes. “But Lovisa,” I said. “I don’t love you.”

She blinked, not understanding. “Of course you do, Master. Don’t I please you? Am I not beautiful? Didn’t you want to have sex with me? Didn’t you say you came harder than you ever had before?”

“Yes,” I said, “but that isn’t love. You’re amazingly beautiful, and sexy. You have an incredibIe body. I wanted to have sex with you very much, and I’m glad we did. I’d do it again, if I could. Sex with you was great. But I don’t love you.”

Lovisa was shocked and dismayed. “But Master!” she cried. Tears welled in her eyes. “But that’s what love is! That’s why I loved Doran, when she defeated me, and made me have sex, and made me come for the first time. That’s why I love you now, because you showed me sex could be even better. I want you again, whenever I look at you, I want your hands on me, your tongue in my mouth, your cock in me. And you want me! Even if your cock is soft now, I know you want me.” She took my hand, and put it on her breast, the drier one. The skin was cool, and soft, and silky, and the breast underneath was firm. I could feel it move with her breathing, with her heartbeat. The nipple was still erect, but softening. I couldn’t help myself, my fingers instinctively sought it out, and tweaked it. It sprang back to life as she groaned, with both arousal and triumph. “Master, you can’t tell me you don’t want me any more. I love you, and you love me, Master, you love me!” The tears had spilled down her cheeks, but she was smiling through them.

I sighed. She was so young. “No, darling. That’s sex. It’s not love. I lust for your body, any man would, but I’ve lusted for lots of women. Love is more than that.”

“We’re just not the same, not enough. I’m a southern boy from the big city, who likes soft beds, warm rooms, fine wine, elegant clothes, beautiful paintings, witty conversation, and sweet smelling flowers. You’re a northern barbarian, you don’t appreciate any of that. You like the fight, the hunt, the cold, and the wild, none of which appeals much to me. I was born a commoner, so even though I’m a baron now, I feel for the people I govern. You were born a princess, raised to rule.

“And beautiful women, I especially like them. Soft women, tender women, fragrant women, supple women, that melt in my arms. You’re beautiful enough, but if you’re anything it’s not soft, and the only fragrance you wear is blood and sweat. I loved fucking you, but all the time I was afraid you’d break me in half. I won’t mind that once or twice, adventure is the spice of life, but I can’t live with that forever. I need to be the stronger one in the relationship, and with you, darling, the only reason I am is this spell I’ve got you under. You were born a princess, and you can’t stop yourself from trying to command. And just by muscles, it’s all you, not even a contest. I can’t love like that.

“You love Doran. You like to fight together, you like to train together, you even like to drink that stale vinegar you call ‘ice wine’ together. Presumably you like to have sex together too, rougher sex than I would like for the rest of my life, frankly. She won’t break from your rough treatment, I just might. You love Doran. Or maybe you don’t, that’s for you to decide, and soon, because I’m marrying you two together on the morrow otherwise. But in any case, you don’t really love me, and I don’t love you.”

Lovisa’s eyes blazed through the tears. “Oh really, Master? How do you know I don’t really love you? Can you read my mind, not just control it?”

She paused, and I didn’t answer. No, the answer was, I couldn’t. She drew strength from my silence, and went on.

“And how do you know you don’t love me? Do you really know what love is, not just the words, but the actual feelings? Have you ever truly been in love, Master?” she asked.

I faltered. This time she waited. “No, I haven’t,” I said eventually. That was the answer I had given countless women before in similar cases. But it was different now, I thought, of course, I loved Xuza, the little white-haired tavern girl! But I couldn’t explain why. I didn’t know her, not even as well as I knew Lovisa. I din’t know her likes or dislikes. I shouldn’t even be as attracted to her as to the blonde barbarian, while Xuza was pretty enough, she was slight, while Lovisa’s body was stunning. So for all those reasons, I kept it at “No.” But I shouldn’t have to justify myself, I thought, and repeated, harder, “But in any case, I don’t love you.”

She started crying openly now, her head buried in her hands, her whole body shaking. I wanted to comfort her, but she might have misunderstood. At least part of her rejected love came from the charm spell, so I could just dispel it, take it off. But I was afraid to. None of the others I had charmed before had ever proclaimed their love for me; of course, they had usually been enemies, and never bed partners. But at least some of the women whom I had bedded, then had to tell I didn’t love, had gone at me with their fingernails or any objects they had under hand. With them, at least, I could have been sure they couldn’t kill me with their bare hands. With Lovisa, I could be quite sure of the exact opposite. My spell could be the only thing keeping me alive this minute. Hopefully she would recover her senses when the spell wore off. Until then, I needed to be cool as the mountains she grew up in.

Also, her question had reminded me: Xuza was coming! I needed to make myself more presentable for her. So I stood and walked over the the washstand, which was far enough from the bed to have escaped any damage. The servants had been thoughtful enough to provide a stack of washcloths, a pitcher of cool water, and, yes, even two spare washbasins. I wet one of the cloths and wiped the sticky wetness of our sex from my body. It was too cold, and I jerked from it. A second pitcher was set near the fireplace to keep warm, and I walked over to it, throwing in a few more logs from the nearby stack. The warmer water felt much better, and I washed myself thoroughly. I wet a second washcloth, and walked back to Lovisa, who had quieted.

“You’ll want to clean yourself,” I said, offering the washcloth. She looked down at her body, covered with dried sweat and semen.

“No,” she said. “I’ll keep this.” She looked back at me defiantly. I fought to keep from shuddering. Barbarian.