The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

eTranz—Special Delivery

Chapter 2 – Unexpected Consequences

Forward

Sorry it took so long to get this finished. Thanks for all the kind feedback, I hope it was worth the wait.

Chapter 2 – Unexpected Consequences

Karen slowly opened her eyes, groaning as she slowly regained consciousness. She pulled herself up off the carpet, and felt the stiffness in her limbs from sleeping in such an odd position. It took her a few moments before she began to remember bits and pieces of what had happened the previous evening.

How long had she been sleeping? Her eyes swung over to the clock and she groaned as she read that the time was 3:45pm.

“No morning classes today I guess,” she muttered.

She looked around; nothing was out of place, but her door was wide open. As she closed the door, she blushed as the realization dawned that Chris had no doubt gotten a nice view of her naked body at some point during the day.

I love it when people see me naked and helpless.

Karen smiled and leaned against her closed door as she thought about him stopping in the hall. His eyes staring at her lithe, helpless body as he slowly came into her room... his cock growing hard as he stood above her prone form, hands moving to take his pants off...

The thought disappeared as she shook her head. No, none of that... she needed to get up. She still had classes this evening.

She noticed the controller on the floor, and there seemed to be a red box on the screen. Karen moved over to where she had dropped it. As she bent down to retrieve it, she was able to read the short note displayed within the red box:

“User tried to remove locked eTranz item.”
“Punitive measures used to subdue.”

Karen stared at the message as she suddenly remembered her attempt to remove the stockings. The memory of the pleasure that she had been ‘punished’ with was almost enough to make her moan.

It was my fault that I tried to remove the stockings.

It was her own fault anyway; she should have remembered that they were locked.

Her finger tapped once to close the message, and the status screen popped back up. Karen’s eyes widened as she noticed that her programming was now at 37%. Evidently her underestimation of the stockings had landed her almost half of the way to becoming an obedient little slave.

I want the programming to change me.

She smiled as she realized how much the stockings must have already altered her mind. Karen was such a good girl. She could just sit and wait for the programming to finish changing her into a slave, and then master would reward her for her obedience. Pleasure flowed through her body as she thought about obeying. Her hand began to slip between her legs.

“Wait...” she said shaking her head. “I’m not a slave. I don’t have a master...”

She didn’t finish the sentence, but in her mind she knew that the word ‘yet’ was about to pass her lips.

Karen looked down at the stockings with a mix of concern and arousal. They were pretty good at their job... maybe they would make her into a slave after all. Another wave of pleasure flowed from her legs up through her body as she thought becoming a becoming a slave.

I love that I’m going to become a slave.

She could get used to this.

Karen’s concerns started forming again in the back of her mind... maybe she should take them off and remove the programming... after all she didn’t wan-

I don’t want to remove the programming.

Karen paused as she contemplated her situation.

The programming is nothing to worry about.

Did she really need to remove the programming? It wasn’t the stockings fault that she had forgotten to unlock herself before trying to remove them. She had put them on, she had locked them and she had tried to take them off before she unlocked them.

All she needed to do was remember to not to take them off while they were still locked.

“Although,” Karen said smiling, “That shock felt really good.”

Regardless, there was certainly no need to remove the programming. That wasn’t what obedient girls did.

She tapped the option on the controller to unlock the stockings. After a small note popped up to confirm that the stockings were unlocked, she braced herself and slid one of the stockings down to her knee. Karen sighed with relief when no punishment came.

“At least I can take them off,” she reasoned.

As Karen stood, her hand subconsciously pulled the stocking back up. She decided to lock the controller in her desk and then moved to her closet to find something to throw on so she could go take a shower. All the activities of the previous day had taken their toll, and she was feeling a bit funky after several hours of constant masturbation.

I love being nude when I’m in my home.

Standing in front of the racks of clothing, she couldn’t figure out what to wear.

I don’t need to worry about wearing clothes when I’m home.

“This is silly, it’s just down the hall,” Karen muttered as walked out of her room nude.

She ran into Chris on the way to the bathroom, and she blushed as his eyes wandered over her naked body without hesitation.

“Looking good Karen,” Chris said, his eyes not moving up from her naked body.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” she teased as she pushed him out of the way.

“I can go get my camera, if you’ll hold still a minute,” he countered with a grin.

“Maybe later... I need to shower.”

As she entered the bathroom, she turned back to look at Chris, amused at the level of shock and arousal that was still plain on his face. She wasn’t sure why she was acting this way, but it was a lot of fun.

The water warmed up quickly as Karen sat on the edge of the tub. Once the water was hot enough, she carefully removed the stockings, and placed them on the counter. Her legs felt vaguely numb without the silken fabric tantalizing every inch of her legs. She resolved to make this shower as quick as possible.

Karen stepped into the warm cascade of water and felt refreshed. She went through her standard shower routine without any real noticeable deviation. It was only afterwards that she noticed that she had shaved every bit of body hair. Usually she only bothered to shave her legs and armpits, but today she found herself compelled to shave everything. As the water washed away the shaving cream she marveled at how smooth and sexy her body felt.

After stepping out of the shower her legs were the first thing she dried. Her hands quickly grabbed the stockings and slid them back onto her legs.

A wave of pleasure flowed through her body, and she didn’t bother to resist moaning. Karen was such a good girl for putting the stockings back on... so obedient.

“So much better...”

After finishing her post shower ritual she tossed on her bathrobe and headed back to her room to finish getting ready, and study a bit before she needed to head to school.

* * *

Karen had been studying for about an hour. She hadn’t gotten dressed again, and really hadn’t thought about the fact that she was nude underneath her simple robe... save for the stockings. Chris sat on her desk, doing his best to pretend he wasn’t staring at her exposed cleavage, and the small robe did little to hide her body from her step-brother’s gaze. He had seen her come back from the bathroom and had been having a nice long chat with her about... Karen didn’t really remember; something about school or his ex girlfriend.

I love teasing people with my body.

She had been annoyed at first, but as he continued to ogle her body, she began to feel a warmness growing between her legs. Karen was enjoying the attention, a lot.

She looked up and Chris quickly shifted his eyes away.

“You can quit pretending you’re not staring at my tits, Chris. I’m not going to kick you out or anything.”

“Sorry, I’d like to say that I was trying not to look, but that would be a lie,” he responded, with a smile.

“It’s ok... it’s a bit flattering really,” Karen replied looking back down at her Bio textbook.

“Well, I’m not just kissing your ass, you could be a model.”

“I actually did some modeling freshman year, but the pay was lousy and the hours were horrible, so I stopped,” Karen said sullenly as she remembered the experience, “It was a lot of fun while it lasted.”

“I could go get my camera, if you want to take a break,” he said with a grin.

“Yea, the kind of modeling I did was more fashion, not porn.”

“That’s fine with me. You put something sexy on, and I’ll go get my camera. Let me back in once you’re ready.”

“I guess I could stand to take a break, but—”

Chris had left the room before she could finish objecting, and closed the door behind him.

After the shock wore off, Karen shruged, and wandered over to her closet. Something sexy... she flipped through her clothes as she searched. A smile played across her face as she found something that she thought Chris would like; a ‘Catholic Schoolgirl’ outfit that she had worn last Halloween.

She slid out of her robe, and removed the white button up shirt from its hanger. The blouse was very tight by design, and she fastened just enough buttons to keep the fabric clinging to her breasts. Then, Karen slipped on a small black thong that quickly disappeared between the cheeks of her ass and sat snug against her pussy. Next, came the iconic short plaid skirt, and as Karen slid it up her legs she felt a wave of tingling pleasure as the skirt slid along her stockings. Karen sighed and fastened the skirt around her waist. The hem ended above the tops of the stockings, and as she bent down to retrieve a shoebox, she blushed as she noticed how much of her ass would be visible if she wasn’t cautious. She opened the box and pulled out a pair of black patent leather Mary Janes, and slid them on to her stocking clad feet.

Glancing into the mirror on the back of her door, Karen smiled at how amazing she looked. A surge of pleasure coursed through her body that caused her to moan slightly.

Obedience is pleasure.

“You can come in now, Chris,” she said timidly.

Chris opened the door and a smile broke out across his face.

“Holy hell Karen, that’s quite an outfit.”

Chris stared at her for a minute before she spoke up.

“You plan on using that camera for anything? I got all dressed up for you.”

Chris snapped out of his stupor and readied his camera.

Karen began striking various poses for Chris’ lens. She was nervous but a little excited.

“Strike a sexy pose for me, Karen”

She smiled, but placed her hand on her knee and bent forward giving Chris a full view down her shirt.

“Very nice, let me see that outfit from behind.”

Karen turned and bent down, pretending to fasten her shoe. She glanced back at Chris as he snapped a picture of her exposed ass.

Every time she obeyed his suggestions, she felt her arousal grow a little. She stopped even listening to what he asked her to do, and simply followed his lead.

“That’s a nice angle, you look amazing. Now, turn back around and give me your best sexy dance.”

Karen turned and began to dance slowly; the pleasure flowed through her body as she obeyed. Her hips swayed back and forth as she ran her hands over her body. Chris’ camera snapped away capturing her display. She was so hot... she felt the arousal building between her legs and barley noticed or resisted when Chris suggested she take off her blouse. Her hands slowly unbuttoned her top before sliding it off.

“Very nice Karen, keep going, these pictures are going to be amazing. Go ahead and play with your breasts.”

Her hands ran over her breasts and pulled at her nipples. Chris was still snapping pictures, egging her on. Her fingers obeyed his suggestion and slowly unzipped the skirt that was clinging to her hips, letting it fall to the floor. She turned around and continued to dance her hips gyrating to an unheard beat as she heard the camera continue to snap.

“Lose the thong...”

Karen didn’t hesitate before turning her back to Chris and hooking her thumbs into the waistband as she slowly pulled it down her legs. She kicked them into his lap and sat down within arm’s reach. She leaned over to Chris and licked her lips

“I’m ready for my close up.”

Chris leaned forward and kissed her deeply. His hands quickly moved to her chest and she moaned deeply. Her head swum and she felt his hands roam her naked body. Karen was quick to pull away.

“Chris, you still have a job to do,” Karen said with a grin as she pushed him away.

Karen leaned back and slid a hand between her legs, slowly tracing the outline of her pussy lips. As her finger reached the top she encircled her clit she let out a loud cry of pleasure that surprised Chris. He brought back up the camera and continued shooting. Karen blushed in embarrassment, but didn’t slow down her masturbation.

“Spread your legs for me, Karen.”

Karen bit her lip and gave him a seductive look as she slowly slid her legs further apart. The familiar flush of pleasure from her obedience caused her to moan a little.

“Let me see your pussy.”

Karen quickly spread the lips of her pussy. Karen could feel the heat radiating off of her body.

“You’re so fucking hot... finger yourself.”

Her other hand dropped to her pussy and she began to slide her fingers in and out of herself while fingering her clit. It felt so good to obey. She felt her climax coming and she told Chris.

“Karen, you should stop,” he said, as he leaned down and moved between her legs. Karen slowly removed her fingers and looked at him confused. She wanted to obey, but she needed to cum.

“I need to cum, Chris.”

Without warning Chris moved his face into her pussy and ran his tongue over her clit causing her to groan in pleasure.

“Wait- No, Chris... We-We shouldn’t...”

Chris responded by sliding a finger deepinside of her pussy.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good... don’t stop...”

Chris’ tongue danced over her clit with his finger stroking the inside of her pussy in harmony. It didn’t take very long before she was moaning loudly again. He passed her the camera, and she hesitated before she started taking pictures of his tongue dancing between her pussy lips.

“Oh fuck,” she cried as the pleasure increased, “I’m going to cum if you keep that up...”

Karen moaned loudly as her climax hit. She lost focus on the world for a second, but she came back to reality as the waves of pleasure abated.

Karen smiled at Chris, who looked a bit taken aback.

“Well, that was fun but get your perverted ass out of here, I need to get ready for class,” she said as she kicked him out of her room.

She stopped him for a second.

“But, I want a copy of those pictures.”

Chris grinned.

* * *

Once she got to school, she felt... better, more focused. Her day was going fairly normally, and she hoped that she wouldn’t have to fight off any strange urges.

Karen was sitting in her Biochem lecture, and it was dragging on longer than normal. The stockings had been teasing Karen all class period, and as she uncrossed her legs she almost moaned as the fabric rubbed against itself. It was taking an extraordinary amount of willpower to not masturbate in class.

I want people to see how slutty and helpless I am.

As her professor looked her way, she started to spread her legs. She saw his eyebrow arch as he stammered through the next part of his notes. She blushed as she realized she hadn’t put back on panties.

It makes me so horny.

Karen kept her legs open, exposing her naked pussy to the confused and distracted professor all period.

As soon as class let out she bolted for the women’s room and closed herself into a stall. She pulled up her skirt and slid her fingers inside herself as she flicked her clit with her thumb... she was keeping her moans to a minimum, but she was sure the other girls could hear what she was doing. Karen let out a little yelp as she climaxed.

Once she had recovered her demeanor, she headed off to her last class of the evening, and sat down next to her friend Sarah. The class was Calculus, and was even more boring than her Biochem. Her mind kept drifting between sex and debating whether or not to tell Sarah about her situation when she felt a poke in her side.

“Hey space cadet, pay attention!” Sarah whispered.

Smiling, she stuck her tongue out at Sarah and returned her attention to the lecture. Her hand was idly rubbing the stockings. She was desperately trying to resist the urge to flash this professor as well. Dr. Temans was 68 and she wasn’t looking to give him a heart attack. Karen had to stop the stockings from—

I love what the stockings are doing to me.

There was nothing wrong with what they were doing to her. It was good to obey. As the class continued and her hand continued to stroke her legs, her mind started to drift off again.

I think girls are sexy.

As she watched the professor continue the lesson, she stole a glance at Sarah.

I think Sarah is sexy.

Karen bit her lip as she stared at Sarah.

Being around sexy women makes me aroused and so wet.

Karen continued to stare at Sarah from the corner of her eye. Sarah was cute, and as Karen watched her idly wrap her lips around the end of a pen, she started to melt. She licked her lips as she followed the curve of Sarah’s neck as it sloped down into her pert breasts.

I have always fantasized about my female friends

But then, having a crush on a woman wasn’t that big a deal, Karen had always been a little infatuated with her sexier friends.

She had always wanted to try dating another woman...

I want to feel a woman’s lips on my own.

To know what it was like to kiss a woman.

I want another woman to lick my clit and make me cum.

What it was like to feel a woman’s tongue between her legs.

Her pussy became wet as she thought of Sarah between her legs. She could smell Sarah... she wanted to taste her... Karen noticed she had been rubbing her legs together and the stockings were distracting her ability to think...

I want to drag my tongue over her nipples.

Karen tried to fight the stockings, but the fight was only a facade at this point.

I want to bury my face in her juicy pussy and listen to her screams of pleasure.

Karen suppressed a moan, she couldn’t think anymore... couldn’t fight.

“Karen! What are you doing?” hissed Sarah.

Suddenly Karen snapped out of it. Sarah was looking at her with confusion and a little amusement. Karen finally noticed that her hand was rubbing Sarah’s exposed leg, slowly inching up her thigh. Karen blushed furiously, mumbled an apology, and grabbed her things as she bolted from the classroom.

As Karen stumbled out of the classroom, her head was swimming. She was so panicked that she was unable to process where she was or where she needed to go...

I need to cum.

She quickly ran through the empty hallway into the nearest bathroom and locked herself into one of the stalls. Her hand was already pulling up her skirt for an encore of her earlier performance.

I need to submit.

As her fingers found her clit, she moaned in delight. Karen hadn’t been this horny in a while... she couldn’t stop, and her moans echoed in the empty bathroom.

Suddenly, there was a tap on the stall door.

“You ok in there?”

“Ummm... yes, thank you.”

The voice had been male... what were they doing in here?!

“It’s just... you’re in the wrong bathroom.”

Karen blushed a deep crimson, slowly stood and straightened her skirt. She opened the stall and walked out, shakily.

“Oh, I’m sorry... I’ll go to the women’s... sorry...” she muttered as she looked down, trying not to make eye contact. Her glance seemed to be magnetically pulled to his crotch; she smiled as she realized he was plenty hard and straining at the confines of his jeans. He was getting off on her little performance. Her mouth was dry; she licked her lips and paused as she tried to summon the will to leave the restroom.

“Enjoy the show?” she asked without looking at him, unable to stop herself.

“Haha... yea that was pretty hot. But, there’s no reason for someone as hot as you to need to do that all by yourself... I’ll help you finish if you want me to, baby.”

Karen glanced over at the door. She could still leave.

“Oh really? You would help, huh?” Karen shot back, trying to sound offended, but it just came out flirtatious and dripping with arousal.

“Sure, you’re obviously looking to get fucked if you’re in here fingering yourself like some slut.”

Karen felt a kindling of rage, she wasn’t a-

I love being called a slut.

Karen moaned a little as the stockings sent a surge of pleasure to her pussy.

“God yes, I’m nothing but a little slut fingering herself in the bathroom,” Karen said, mostly to herself.

“Well, what’s a cute little slut like you going to do for a guy like me?”

Karen licked her lips as she stared at the buldge in his pants.

“Well... if you wanted to help be stop making so much noise... maybe you could fill my mouth with something...”

Karen grinned as he got the message and pulled out his cock. It looked delicious to Karen, and plenty big. She kneeled down and quickly took him into her mouth.

“Man you’re a sexy little thing... wanna fuck after this?”

“N-N-No... Just... My mouth... I, I can stop if you’re not happy with that,” she muttered as she licked his cock eagerly.

“Whatever you say, my sexy little bathroom slut,” the man grunted, “Just keep sucking my cock.”

Karen wasn’t convinced she could actually stop... not now... not so close to tasting the sweet rewards of being a sexy little slut.

It didn’t take long before the man groaned deeply and shot his load into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed, relishing every delicious drop.

The man finally noticed that she had been fingering herself during his blowjob, and hadn’t stopped.

“I think you should stand up and take that skirt off so you can show me that dripping pussy of yours.”

I’m an obedient slut

She was about to tell him to go fuck himself when she felt her hand move down to her skirt’s zipper. Karen’s smooth, wet pussy came into view as the small skirt slid down her legs. Her arousal so intense at this point that she was practically dripping onto the bathroom floor.

“That’s a tight looking little pussy. Spread those lips for me.”

Karen moaned as she pulled her pussy open more, finally causing several drops to fall to the floor. As she waited for his next command, she noticed that his cock had started to get hard again at the site of her so helplessly aroused.

“Are you sure you don’t want to fuck?”

“No, I don’t. I’m fine,” Karen stammered, as her eyes stared at his cock. Her voice was less than convincing, even to her.

“That’s bullshit, look at you. I bet you can’t wait to get fucked.”

I obey without thought. I do not resist.

Karen did. Somehow his words made it true.

“Oh God,” she moaned knowing she should resist, “I want it so much.”

“You want this hard cock filling up that tight pussy, don’t you?”

“Yes, please fuck me with your amazing cock,” Karen heard herself say.

“Up against the wall, slut; I want to feel your tight pussy wrapped around my cock.”

Karen quickly turned around, and placed her hands against the wall presenting her pussy to the man she didn’t know. Her ass wiggled as she tried to entice the man to fuck her sooner. All other thoughts in Karen’s head had vanished, drowned in a fog of arousal and the blind need to obey.

She felt him slide into her all-to-ready pussy. Karen moaned as he filled her without hesitation. He wasted no time and began to thrust into her rapidly. Her cries of passion filled the restroom, and no doubt people passing by in the hallway could hear what they were up to.

She had never done anything like this before, been fucked in a bathroom, up against a wall, in public and by a stranger. Karen knew all these things should have embarrassed her, but instead she was incredibly turned on. The man had taken her, and she had obeyed. She had submitted.

He started to moan, and she let out a disappointed cry as she felt him pull out of her pussy.

“Kneel in front of me slut; I want to cum all over your face”

Karen had never let her boyfriends do that before, but she obeyed instantly. She waited on her knees with her face raised, and as she felt the first globs land on her face, the sensation of the warm cum sliding down her face satisfied some strange part of her sexual need. As it dripped down, she scoped some off her face with her finger, and licked it off as she moaned. It tasted so good.

She looked up at the guy, a little embarrassed.

“Now what?”

“Be a good slut and clean that off before you leave. Thanks for the fuck, you’re a fine piece of ass,” he took a sharpie from his bag and wrote his number on her notebook, “Call me sometime if you want another go.”

He pulled up his pants, washed his hands and left the restroom.

Karen stood and walked over to the mirror. She started to wipe his cum off of her face... she needed to clean up what she hadn’t been able to get with her tongue.

After she finished cleaning up, Karen walked back to her car, quickly and silently. She was worried about how good it had felt to just stop resisting and obey. She felt herself starting to get wet again and she quickened her pace.

Her keys opened the door and she slid into the seat. She sat there a few moments as the reality of what had happened washed over her mind. Karen started to sob. Why had she let that man fuck her? What was wrong with her?

There’s nothing wrong with being an obedient slut.

“No- I have to stop this,” Karen moaned, “I don’t want to be a helpless whore; fucking any asshole who tells me to.”

I want obey so I can stop being a helpless slut.

Karen had stopped crying. She didn’t want to be a helpless... she wanted...

I want to be a good girl.

“Yes... always... good... always obey...”

I want to obey the programming, so I won’t be helpless and alone.

“I want to o-obey the program,” muttered Karen, “Don’t want to be helpless.”

I want a master, to protect me

“No... I don’t need anyone to protect me...”

I want a master to look after me and take care of me

Karen tried to summon up the will to argue with the voices in her head, without much success.

I want to submit completely.

Yes, she wanted to do whatever she could to submit, and as if hearing some command, her fingers set to work between her legs.

I obey without thought.

Karen moaned.

I know every orgasm makes me more submissive and obediant.

“Yes, I obey.”

I am becoming a slave to pleasure of the stockings

“Yes... I’m... slave... to the pleasure,” Karen muttered.

I know every climax makes me more of a slave to the pleasure.

“So... good...”

I must submit to the pleasure. I must become it’s slave.

“I... submit... anything... please...”

Karen screamed as a huge orgasm racked her body for almost a full minute.

As it subsided she noticed that her juices were all over her hands and the car reeked of sex. As she sat in her car licking her sweet juices from her fingers, her eyes slowly regained focus, and she was able to think again.

Karen’s eyes looked at the stockings, and she smiled.

They really did make her legs look amazing.

Karen started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.