The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

eTranz—Special Delivery

Chapter 3 – Inevitable Submission

Forward

Sorry it took so long to get this finished. Thanks for all the kind feedback from the other chapters. Hope you enjoy the end of the story.

The door shut behind Karen. She took a deep breath while trying to process the last few hours of her life. The events of the day refused to stop replaying themselves though her mind as she tried to simultaneously make sense of things and maintain a grip on reality.

Slowly, her blood pressure began to drop to a reasonable rate.

She looked around and started upstairs to shower.

After all, she thought, a good girl is always fresh and clean.

* * *

Karen stepped out of the bathroom, still naked from her shower. She casually wrapped a towel around her body and headed down the hallway to her room.

As she passed her step-brothers room, she paused for a moment. The sound of snoring coming from his room was unmistakable, and she hesitated for only a moment before quietly pushing the door open to take a peek inside.

Her step-brother was asleep on his bed, blankets covering his body. It looked as though he had just collapsed in bed, his limbs askew. The thought crossed her mind to wake him for another go at eating her out, but she shook her head to clear it out of her mind.

Just then, he shifted in his sleep, his movements knocking the covers from his half naked body. The light from his window highlighted his toned chest as it rose and fell. Karen licked her lips as she stared; her gaze moving down to the bulge of his cock outlined plainly in his boxer shorts.

“I’m just going to...” she thought to herself, as her thoughts stalled “Just going to... make sure he’s ok...”

She crept into the room. As she came close to his body, she watched his chest rise and fall. It was illuminated in the evening’s light coming in from the window.

I want to see his cock.

She licked her lips. God if only she could see his cock through his under-

I want to see his cock.

A moan escaped her lips as she began to feel her arm moving towards her step-brother’s sleeping form.

I need to see his cock.

She watched helplessly as her hand shakily unfastened the single button on his boxers, causing his semi hard cock to be partially revealed. Karen carefully pulled it from its containment, and her fingers began to gently stroke his shaft. It twitched slightly under her ministrations and she grinned as it slowly began to grow erect.

He was reasonably big, she hadn’t really taken a chance to notice much yesterday, but as she stared at his cock she couldn’t avoid thinking how delicious it looked.

I need to taste him.

Without consciously deciding to, she leaned forward and licked the tip. His cock jerked, but he remained asleep. Cautiously she gave a longer lick along the shaft, savoring the salty taste of his skin, but she stopped when her actions elicited a moan from her sleeping step-brother.

I can’t resist a hard cock.

She gently took his cock in her hand; he was plenty hard now...

I need a hard cock between my legs.

Karen couldn’t do much to resist the suggestions and climbed into the bed slowly; positioning her pussy above her sleeping step-brother’s now fully erect cock. A drop of moisture from her pussy started to drip down her thigh; she was so incredibly horny, but she hesitated. Did she really want to do this? Her hand lifted his cock up and ran it along her slit. She stifled a moan, and her step-brother groaned again. As she began to reconsider, debating leaving before she went too far, she felt two hands on her waist pull her down.

“Oh Fuck,” she moaned loudly as Chris’ cock slid into her dripping pussy, her arousal giving him more than enough lubrication. Karen sat stunned as the pleasurable sensation of being suddenly penetrated radiated through her body.

“Sorry, you seemed like you were waiting for me to do something,” Chris said with a smirk.

His hands fondled her ass for a moment and then began to run down her stocking encased legs. Karen gasped as the sensation caused a fresh surge of pleasure to stun her momentarily.

“This is quite a sight to wake up to...” he mused.

As she came back around, she was able to try to sliding herself off his cock, but just as she had almost freed herself, she felt his hands pull her back down. He began to move her body up and down on his cock, causing her to start moaning.

“I’m not letting you get away that easy... What were you doing in here anyway?”

I wanted to be fucked.

“I- I just wanted to see if you were ok... but then I saw your cock, and I got wet,” she answered quickly, shocked at her honesty.

Karen flushed as his eyes crawled over her body; she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of his cock between her legs.

“I thought the other day was just a random fluke, but you’re quite the slut aren’t you?”

I am a slut.

“No, I just...”

I love being a slut.

“... felt like fucking you... I was... just horny...”

Suddenly Chris stopped.

“I don’t know why you’re so horny, but I want you to fuck me,” Chris said, with a wicked grin, “I want you to ride my cock like the slut I know you are...”

“Oh god,” she moaned as she began to slide her body up and down on his cock. It felt so good to do as she was told... to just obey...

“Does that feel good?”

I love the feel of your cock inside me.

“I- I love the feel of your cock inside me,” she said with a moan.

“Yea, you can’t get enough of this can you?”

I can’t get enough cock. I love being fucked.

“God, I can’t get enough of your cock. I love being fucked.”

I am a submissive slut.

“I- I’m...” Karen hesitated, but a wave of pleasure caught her off guard and she moaned as she finished, “I’m a submissive slut...”

“I knew you would come around; rub your tits for me.”

She obediently reached up and began to rub; it felt so good to just... obey.

“You close to coming Karen?”

“Yessssss... So close...”

“Good, I want you to come for me.”

“Oh fuck,” Karen managed between moans, “I’m so close.”

She continued to slide up and down on her step-brother’s cock, increasing her speed on every stroke. Karen was so close to climaxing... it wasn’t going to take much more.

She wanted to come for Chris.

He had ordered her to, and she wanted to obey.

Karen braced herself as the orgasm began to wash over her, the raw surge of pleasure causing her to cry out. Her body fell forward supported by an arm on either side of Chris’ body, she lost focus for a moment as her mind reeled. It felt like someone was telling her things, but she couldn’t quite hear them. On some level she knew that it was the programming, but on every other level she didn’t care anymore.

I love sex, I can’t get enough.

Karen looked hungrily into her brothers eyes.

I want to be fucked, like an obedient slut.

“Let’s do that again.”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Good sluts beg their masters...”

“Please. Please, fuck me,” Karen said, giving Chris her very best seductive glance.

“As if I could resist a request like that,” he said with a grin, “Get on the ground on your hands and knees.”

Karen moved to the floor, obediently getting onto her hands and knees. It was so good to obey. As a surge of pleasure flooded her body Chris positioned himself behind her. She felt his cock press against her pussy lips. She wiggled a little, trying to get him to fuck her.

“Beg for it Karen,” he teased.

She looked back at him, the desire plain in her eyes.

“Please fuck me Chris... I’m a naughty little slut and I need your cock inside my hungry pussy so badly.”

“Good girl,” he said as he took position behind her.

Karen felt his hands take hold of her hips as his cock slipped between her legs again. She moved her body backwards towards him, eagerly as she moaned. Her cries began to echo throughout the empty house again...

* * *

Karen woke with a start.

Had she dreamt that encounter with her step-brother? She looked around and realized she was still naked and in his room. She slowly climbed out of bed without disturbing him, and crept down the hall to her room.

As she started to remember the events of the previous hour, she felt the resolve to free herself well up inside of herself. This had been fun, and arousing, but she needed to stop. She needed a break from this.

As she wandered into her room, she licked her lips. The taste of Chris’ cum flooded her mouth, and she moaned softly. It was from the last blowjob she had given him before they passed out, and she savored the taste. It’s a shame it could never happen again, she thought as walked to her desk.

The drawer creaked as she slid it open to retrieve the controller. Her fingers quickly accessed the programming menu and she stared at the display.

89%

So close to being finished—So close being a compliant little slave... maybe she could go just a little longer... see what it was like to hold out till the very last... No. She needed to stop this, needed to free herself. Her finger trembled as she fought to overcome her conditioning. She had to...

I am a slave. Slaves do not remove their programming.

... do something... She looked back at the controller. There it was... remove programming. Didn’t she want to push it?

I am a slave; Compliant, Obedient, Horny.

She felt the wetness build between her legs.

Only master is allowed to choose to remove my programming.

She sighed... this wasn’t going to work, but she had an idea.

* * *

Sarah slowly walked upstairs, she wasn’t sure what to expect after what happened in class. Karen had called her, apologized and then pleaded with her to come over to help. Sarah knocked on Karen’s door and waited. Karen slowly opened the door and let her in. Karen had tried to put on some clothes, but she wasn’t able to answer the door in much more than a t-shirt and panties.

“Karen, what’ going on... wait why are you half naked?”

“Sarah, I don’t have time to explain, I need you to lick m—“ Karen stopped, struggling to control the words.

“These stockings I have on. They did something to my brain. I need you to fix it.”

She handed Sarah the controller.

“What are you talking about?” asked Sarah as she looked at the controller.

“I’ve got a mind control fetish, and those came in the mail, and I put them on, and jokingly started to program myself, and now I can’t control it, and they won’t let me undo it myself,” Karen quickly stammered.

Sarah looked at the device

“So you’re some kind of sex slave at this point?”

“Yes.”

“Do you mind if I make you prove it?”

“Sarah, you’re going to take advantage of me in my hour of need?”

“Could you stop me if I wanted to?”

I obey.

“I... no... I’m yours to control.”

Sarah picked up the controller.

“Well, how does it work?”

“I don’t know... the controller controls them, and they control me.”

I obey the owner of the controller. I obey master.

She fiddled with it for a minute before laughing.

“94% programmed to be a sex slave huh? I guess at 100% you’d be on your knees to serve me?”

“Sarah, this isn’t funny.”

“No, but it’s pretty sexy. In class earlier, were you turned on?”

I must answer when master asks questions

“Yes.”

“How about a trade,” Sarah said as she sat next to Karen.

“A trade? For what?”

“You let me get you to 100% for a little fun time, and then I’ll set you free.”

“Can’t you just let me go?”

Sarah reached between Karen’s legs, and slid a finger along her panties, tracing the outline of her pussy. Karen moaned as Sarah rubbed, wetness quickly beginning to soak through.

I want to finish my programming, I want to obey...

“I think we... should... safer to just release me...”

”Sure, but I think you want this. Don’t you, slave?”

I love being called slave

Karen moaned and stammered, “Yes... that feels so good...”

“Tell me how they work.”

“Yes... they... trigger once I climax,” Karen managed between moans, “It increases my programming... I think... I can just... Fuck that feels good... I could... masturbate... then you can have your fun, and let me go.”

“No, I don’t think so,” Sarah said with a smile, “Karen, stand up and strip off your clothes.”

Karen felt herself obey. She stood and pulled off her t-shirt exposing her breasts... as she dropped it to the ground; waves of pleasure began to flow through her eliciting a moan.

When I obey, I feel pleasure. I want to feel pleasure.

The pleasure had been building slowly since she had started obeying. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and slowly slid them off. The pleasure continued to overwhelm her thoughts, and as she stood naked before Sarah, the last bits of her resistance began to leak down the inside of her thighs.

“Sit down Karen,” Sarah said as she patted the bed next to her, “Or, can I call you slave?”

Karen moaned as she sat, she was so hot. She wanted to keep obeying Sarah’s commands, she couldn’t think about anything else.

“Yes... master...” she stammered.

“Good enough, spread your legs for me, you sexy little slave.”

Karen spread her legs for Sarah, and Sarah wasted no time in sliding a finger deep inside of her more than ready pussy. She brought her fingers to her mouth and savored the taste of her friend.

“God you’re so sweet Karen, quite delicious.”

Sarah moved off the bed and positioned herself between Karen’s legs.

“Slave, beg me to eat you out,” Sarah said with a grin.

“Yes master,” Karen moaned as she looked down at Sarah, “Please eat my pussy master, I need it so much... I need to come so badly. I need to submit to...”

Karen’s begging quickly transformed in moans as Sarah began to lick her pussy in earnest.

“Master wants you to call her Mistress from now on. Do you understand slave?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand and obey.”

I want to obey my programming.

Karen moaned, “I want to... obey...”

I need to obey. I will submit. I want to submit

“Oh god... Sarah... I want... want to submit...”

Only obedience is permitted. Obedience is pleasure.

Sarah looked up with a wicked grin, “Well, then stop resisting this and submit to me... you little slut,” she teased before continuing.

I will not resist. I am a slave.

“No... Slaves do not resist...

“Don’t fight it Karen, be my kinky little sex slave.”

Slaves don’t fight. I am a slave. I do not fight.

Karen’s eyes closed as she began to feel the orgasm build.

Fighting is Impossible

“Fighting is impossible...” Karen moaned.

“Sounds good to me... Are you ready to be my slave Karen?”

“Not yet, but I will be... your slave... you’re hot little sex toy... just... just keep fucking doing that.”

Sarah continued to lick at Karen’s clit as Karen’s body shuddered underneath her. She took two fingers and started to slowly thrust them in and out of her friend, aiming for that special spot...

“Karen, keep talking as much as you can, it’s incredibly hot.”

I want to obey. I want to give in. I want to be a slave.

“Yes... Sarah, it feels so fucking good... so good... I was trying to resist... your tongue and fingers... I want to obey; I want to be a good little submissive slave... Serving... Kneeling... always horny...”

I choose to obey. I choose to submit.

“Choice... my choice to serve... my last choice... will be to obey... to serve mistress...”

I am nothing. I am a slave. Master is everything.

“Mistress is everything...“

Mistress’ mere presence makes me wet.

“Mistress... it’s in my head...changing me... too many changes to describe... want to obey them all...”

My will is gone. I live only to obey.

“Teaching me... to be a better slave... for my mistress...”

Only obedience will bring me true pleasure.

“Then cum for your mistress,” Sarah said between licks.

Karen screamed as Sarah’s tongue brought about another climax, driving her minds minuscule ability to resist even further into oblivion. Karen pushed her away and began to slide her long legs against each other. The friction of the fabric sparking such a wave of pleasure that the resulting chain of orgasms came close to making her pass out.

“Karen?”

“Sarah...”

Sarah looked down and saw that the readout was now at 100%.

“Karen, are you ok?”

Karen looked up slowly and spoke.

“Oh. Yes. I’m completely fine. Sarah, I was resisting for so long but it feels so good to give in and just let the stockings do what they want to my mind. I now only live to serve my mistress... And, that’s you Sarah.”

“So, you’re my slave?”

“Completely and entirely... I know I asked you to remove the programming once I was at 100% but this feels so amazing, I can’t go back. I want this forever.”

“Well, that’s probably part of your program—“

“I don’t care. I want to stay, slaves obey their programming. Slaves serve their master. Just knowing that I can’t resist is making me so horny. Can I pleasure you?”

“I- Karen I don’t think that’s—“

“I need it,” Karen pleaded.

“I guess... you can,” Sarah started to reply.

Karen quickly pushed Sarah back onto the ground and lifted up her skirt, Sarah’s black panties were quickly around her ankles as Karen’s finger slid into Sarah’s pussy. As Karen leaned in and started to flick her tongue over Sarah’s clit, Sarah started to moan.

“God, just keep doing that forever.”

“Yes Mistress,” responded Karen between licks, “I obey, forever.”

* * *

Karen awoke.

Karen obeyed.

As she stretched her limbs she looked over and saw Sarah passed out, naked. She wasn’t sure whether she should wake her mistress, so she simply waited.

Suddenly she felt compelled to get up. Karen was a good slave, and she knew to obey. She carefully got out of the bed and stood up. Her footsteps were silent on the floor as she moved through the darkened house.

As Karen reached her destination, her hand reached out and opened her step-brother’s door. She closed it behind her and stood naked before Chris. He held the controller, and his face was adorned by a smug face.

“It’s actually a very advanced piece of technology,” he said without really looking at Karen. “This guy named Zach in my advanced biotech class dropped out a couple semesters ago to start a company. They make a lot of tech for governments and military at this point, but he’s always happy to help out an old friend.”

Chris finally looked up at Karen, “I bet you never figured that your life would be so impacted by who my lab partner happened to be.”

Karen listened, but didn’t understand...

“But... why did you want Sarah to be my mistress?”

“Oh, she’s just a bonus, but we’ll get to that later.”

Chris began to hunt through the options on his controller. She remained quiet while he worked. He finally found the option he wanted, and smiled at her as he pressed the button. Karen took a step back towards the door as he moved towards her.

“Karen, sit down,” he ordered.

She sat down on the edge of Chris’ bed and eyed the controller with confusion, “What did you do with that?”

“Nothing you need to worry about... all you need to worry about is your clit. I want you to pleasure yourself for me, and then I’ll let you run back to Sarah if you want.”

Karen’s hand fell between her legs as she obeyed. The sensations she felt flowing from her hands were amplified by the surge of pleasure she had received for obeying. However as the pleasure flowed she began to feel a familiar sensation. Karen looked up at Chris with confusion in her eyes.

“What are you doing?”

“Like I said, nothing you need to worry about,” Chris replied as he sat next to her, “I just made a small adjustment.”

She moaned softly as he began to run his hands up and down her stocking encased thighs.

“However, with any adjustment, you need a little conditioning for it to take hold.”

Karen’s eyes were closed, so she was shocked when she felt Chris’ hand move between her thighs, replacing her own. She moaned as he parted her lips and quickly slid a finger inside.

“Oh God, what are you doing to me Chris?”

“I would think that would be obvious,” he said with a smirk as he slid another finger inside Karen’s dripping pussy.

“I’ve always had a bit of a thing for you, since your Mom and my Dad started dating. Ever since they got married a few years ago, it’s been hard watching you walk around this house. Knowing I could never have you...”

Karen moaned loudly. Chris’ fingers felt so good, and his other hand had continued to tease the flesh of her legs through the black fabric of the stockings. His thumb moved to her clit, and she cried out in pleasure.

“Have you been enjoying the past few days Karen? I know you’ve been fingering yourself nonstop and reveling in the pleasure of submitting to your master.”

I love to obey master.

“Yes, I love obeying master,” she moaned.

“But who is your master my adorable Karen? Who do you serve and devote your life to?”

She searched her mind... didn’t she have one...

“I- I- I don’t know...

Master is the one who holds the controller

Karen’s eyes lowered to the device in Chris’ hands.

“Are you my Master now, Chris?”

Chris smiled as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of Karen.

“Not yet, but I will be.”

Karen smiled and closed her eyes as the pleasure continued.

“Oh, good. I need a master.”

Karen shuddered as another climax washed over her body.

Chris smiled and picked up the controller, he prepared to push a button, but he paused and looked up at her. He grinned, and moved back to sit next to her on the bed.

“Karen, I want you to push this button. If you push this button it will lock your programming to me instead of Sarah,” he handed the controller to her, and she held it cautiously. “Do you want to live your life with nothing to worry about, your only concern being to please me?” Karen hesitated only a moment before pressing the button.

A wave of pleasure flowed through the fabric and directly into the core of her being.

It felt so good to obey.

Karen looked back to Chris.

“Thank you Master for choosing me,” she said, running a hand over the obvious erection in his pants and with a smile said, “What do you want to do next?”

“Take those stockings off,” Chris said with an amused look on his face, “I have a task for you.”

* * *

Master’s orders were clear to her now.

She did not question. She obeyed.

Karen moved silently through the room. The stockings were in her right hand, and the controller was in her left. Taking the first stocking, she slowly slid it up Sarah’s left leg. As she reached her thigh, Sarah let out a moan in her sleep, and Karen waited patiently until she was sure that Sarah was not going to wake up before starting on the right leg. As she finished sliding the second stocking up, she received a burst of pleasure.

“I obey master,” Karen whimpered as the wave of pleasure passed through her body.

She then took the restraints Chris had given her and slowly secured Sarah’s limbs to the four corners of her bed. Karen reached over and picked the controller back up. She stood at the foot of the bed and accessed the controller as Sarah began to stir.

“Karen? Why am I tied up?”

Karen didn’t respond, merely winked at Sarah before kneeling down to lick at Sarah’s pussy.

“Oh that feels so good you sexy little slave, you keep at it and I’m going to cum.”

Karen smiled and continued to lick, as Sarah’s moans intensified, she prepared.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to- Ahhhh! God!”

As the orgasm washed over Sarah, Karen reached up and caressed a stocking. Karen grinned as the Sarah moaned from the pleasure. Sarah’s eyes rolled back in her head as she breathed heavily teetering on a second climax.

“Karen... what’s happening?”

Karen looked down at the controller... 23%.

“You are becoming a slave, Sarah. Master wanted you too.”

“Yes... that sounds nice... Wait, I thought I was your master?”

“No, I did as well... but now that the programming is complete, I know the truth.”

“Karen... please wait... don’t do this... I don’t want to be a slave...”

“Don’t worry. It will be the only thing in the world that you desire... in just a few minutes.”

Karen began to finger Sarah, bending down to lick her clit again.

“You’ll even forget that you ever wanted to be free.”

Sarah screamed as she climaxed again.

“No please, I can’t... Must resist... have to fight... I have to ... obey... won’t give in...”

“Sarah you’re such a good little slave... you’re already at 43%... your brain is just begging to be enslaved... you can’t stop this... obey the programming”

As Karen’s tongue danced over her clit, Sarah tried to fight the coming climax... she didn’t know if she could take another one so fast... her brain was reeling as she desperately tried to fight the onslaught of programming and pleasure.

“Karen, being a slave, is it nice?”

“It’s amazing.”

* * *

Karen heard Chris approaching the room, and smiled as she watched Sarah finish convulsing from her last orgasm. She began to unfasten Sarah’s restraints... they weren’t necessary anymore.

Light filtered through the room as Chris opened the door and stepped inside. Karen quickly finished removing the restraints and kneeled on the floor before him. He quickly patted her on the head an motioned for her to rise.

“Now, now, none of that,” Chris said, “No need to kneel when you’ve brought me such a wonderful present.”

Sarah’s body was drenched in sweat and saliva, and she stretched tantalizingly, now that she was free. Chris had admit that Karen had excellent taste in women.

“She’s quite sexy, isn’t she master?”

“Yes, you did an excellent job, slave,” Chris said, stepping closer to Sarah.

“She’s at 90% master, I stopped when you said; do you want to finish her off?”

“I think that would be nice... don’t you Sarah?”

“Chris... what are you,” Sarah stammered as she sat up quickly, “But she’s your sister?”

“Step sister, actually,” Chris responded, fondling one of Karen’s breasts before continuing, “And, a damn hot one at that; isn’t that right Karen”

“Yes, Master,” Karen replied, squirming at the praise.

“Karen was always teasing me with her body to get out of chores,” Chris said, an air of bemusement in his voice “didn’t you Karen?”

Karen felt a pang of guilt flow through her as she remembered what she had done over the years.

“Oh my god... I was... I was so terrible... I’m sorry about...“

“Shhhh... Its fine dear, you’ll make it up to me.”

Karen beamed.

Chris turned back to Sarah, “but now she’s mine, mind, body and soul. Just like you’re about to be...”

“No, I can’t... I won’t be a slave...”

“Oh? Well, then you’re free to go,” he said, stepping out of the way to the bedroom door, “However, if you can’t bear to leave the bed without getting fucked by your master, that’s your choice... isn’t it?”

As Chris removed his pants, Karen moved to Sarah, grabbing her head before giving her a deep, passionate kiss. Sarah reluctantly shook off the kiss, but as she turned to face Chris she found herself staring at his cock, not more than a few inches away from her lips.

“I can leave.”

“Or you can give in, get him hard, and beg to be fucked, like a good little slave,” Karen whispered in her ear.

“Fuck,” Sarah said closing her eyes, “I can leave.”

“Don’t you want to submit, so you can live with me and be my hot little sister slave,” Karen said feigning insult, “Don’t you want to lick my pussy again?”

Sarah opened her eyes again... was Chris’ cock closer? She could smell it now... it smelled delicious. She felt Karen push the back of her head closer to Chris’ cock.

“I... can...”

She reached out with her tongue and began to lick his shaft, which was rock hard in a matter of moments... she looked as Chris with resignation.

“I will obey.”

“Good girl.”

Karen positioned Sarah on the bed, and as Sarah closed her eyes, she felt Master’s hands on her back. Soon she felt the sensation of his cock as it started to slide into her pussy. She moaned deeply as he started to thrust.

“How does it feel giving up your will Sarah? Does it feel better than when you snatched it from poor Karen and turned her into a slave?”

“Oh fuck... yes... please... I need to...”

Karen moved in front of her, offering her pussy.

“Lick me, you sexy little slave.”

Sarah lowered her face into Karen’s pussy and began to eat her out while continuing to moan from Chris’ relentless thrusting. She began to get close to an orgasm.

“Oh fuck, it’s coming...” she managed to groan.

“When you climax, you’ll be my slave... forever...“

“Yes Master,” Sarah replied as the climax began to hit...

Karen watched as the Sarah’s eyes rolled up into her head. Her body went rigid and she started to moan loudly.

As she slumped forward into Karen’s lap, the last bits of her program fell into place. She looked up into Karen’s eyes...

“Thank you, Karen.”

Karen just smiled back at her.

“Don’t thank me, I only obey.”