The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE EARRINGS

The box arrived at the front desk. The card it bore said simply, “Something pretty for a pretty lady,” and nothing else.

The recipient of the box was Marissa Moray, a young woman with deep, dark eyes. She’d only started working as a copy writer six months earlier and already she was making a name for herself. People said Marissa was going places.

For her part, Marissa seemed almost blissfully unaware of the attention she had garnered. She knew people were interested in her, some for her work and some for other more personal reasons, but Marissa tried her best to keep her focus and to do her job the best she possibly could.

“Someone’s got a secret admirer,” cackled one of her coworkers when Marissa brought the box up from the lobby. It seemed as if Rosie Lee was always there to take note of whatever anyone else might be doing.

Marissa just shrugged and put the box on her desk.

“Aren’t you going to open it,” the other woman said imperiously.

“I think I’ll wait until later,” Marissa said. “I got lots of work to do.”

That didn’t sit well with Rosie Lee or with the other women in the office. There was a clamor of voices all demanding that the box be opened and that it be opened without delay.

Marissa laughed as she finally gave in to the pressure. “All right, all right,” she said, “I’ll open it,” and then as if to prove the point, she tore the wrapping paper from the box.

When opened, the box revealed a pair of glittering earrings.

“Oh, how pretty,” Rosie Lee purred. “Try them on. Let’s see how they look.”

Marissa might have demurred but the urgings of the other woman once again won out and that was how Marissa found herself attaching her newest items of jewelry to her ears.

“Oh how pretty,” Rosie Lee said and the others concurred. Marissa blushed slightly. She wasn’t used to the attention.

And she wasn’t used to getting gifts either. It wasn’t that she wasn’t pretty but she was shy, too shy really to ever let a boy get to know her and besides, she didn’t really like other people buying stuff for her. The big hoop earrings, for example, really weren’t her style and yet, the strange thing was the next day when she came to work, she was wearing the earrings again.

“Someone’s showing off,” Rosie Lee said and Marissa blushed. She really wasn’t showing off, she told herself. There was just something she liked about her new present.

Later that day, she was standing in the ladies room having just finished washing her hands when she looked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly, she had this urge and it was only for a moment, but she wondered what would happen if she took off all her clothes and left the bathroom completely naked.

She laughed nervously and returned to work but for the rest of the day, it seemed as if her clothes were almost unbearably uncomfortable and nothing she did seemed to make it any better. Her clothes were just uncomfortable.

That night, Marissa had a weird dream. She was alone in a forest only she wasn’t alone. There was a man there but she couldn’t see him but she could feel him because the man kept fucking her over and over and over again.

Marissa woke up with her hand plunged down inside her panties. Her fingers were perilously close to her pussy and that was all the encouragement that Marissa needed. Her fingers attacked her pussy until in a burst or orgasmic glory, they suddenly found themselves covered in pussy juice.

This was definitely not what Marissa was used to. It wasn’t like she hadn’t ever masturbated before but this, this reckless abandon, this was something new to her. This was something different. Marissa was hot and Marissa was horny.

That day at work, Marissa was still wearing her new earrings and her clothes felt even worse than they had the day before. She wiggled and she squirmed but somehow, nothing ever seemed right.

Marissa was already well into her second cup of coffee when nature called, but when Marissa got herself in place in the bathroom, it seemed as if her bladder wasn’t nearly as full as she had thought it had been. What she found instead was something even more demanding of her attention.

She slipped a hand between her legs and she pried her lips apart. From there, it wasn’t all that hard to get one of her fingers to play with her sensitive, little clit. One finger turned to two and Marissa moaned to herself. She couldn’t believe how wet this was making her.

Guiltily, she pushed a finger up inside her pussy and then because that first one felt so good, she did it again with another. The second time was even better than the first and Marissa moaned as she continued to finger fuck her pussy.

The door to the bathroom opened and someone entered. More than one someones, Marissa realized. She knew she should stop what she was doing. She didn’t want to get caught with her hand between her legs but she just couldn’t help herself. She kept right on finger fucking her pussy. She was so close. She wished the women would leave because she knew she was going to cum and she didn’t want to hold anything back.

Finally, the women left and not a moment to soon. Marissa’s fingers were busy savaging her cunt. She was close, so close.

Marissa gasped and then she moaned as her fingers finally pushed her over the edge. She actually sobbed as her pussy squeezed down on her embedded fingers. It felt good. It felt really good.

Marissa pulled up her panties and exited the stall only to find Betty Wilkins standing there with a towel in hand. The woman had heard everything. Marissa knew that but there wasn’t much she could do about it except hold her head up and walk on by.

That night, Marissa had more wildly, exotic dreams. In almost every one, she was being chased through a forest by these guys with big, giant cocks. At first, she actually tried to get away although even she had to admit she didn’t try all that hard and by the end of the night, she wasn’t trying at all. By the end of the night, she’d simply throw herself down on the ground as soon as the big cocks came and she’d beg them to fuck her.

The next day at work was even worse than the one that had preceded it. It wasn’t just her clothes that were bothering her. It was everything. About the only thing that wasn’t bothering her was her new earrings.

The girls at work, they were just a nuisance. In a way, Marissa just wished they would all go away because it was the guys who really had her attention. Suddenly, she realized she wanted them to fuck her, all of them, all the time. It was impossible to keep her mind on her work. All she wanted to do was fuck.

Her boss called her into his office late in the afternoon and it was only then that Marissa remembered she had a one-on-one with the man. She knew he was saying things that were important, things she should be listening to, but the problem was it was just so hard to concentrate.

The man was old enough to be her father. Older probably, the girl thought, and yet this thought kept going through her mind. She wished the man would come and take her, pull her out of her chair, bend her over his desk. He’d lift up her skirt and he’d stroke her bottom and then he’d pull her panties down and she’d be exposed.

He’d have his cock out and he’d be stroking it while she waited there, waited for him to put it inside her. Maybe his hand would stroke her ass, maybe it wouldn’t. Maybe he’d give her ass a smack, maybe he wouldn’t. It didn’t matter. He could do whatever he wanted because her pussy was so wet.

He’d slide his cock in between her legs and then he’d push it up against her hole. She’d feel the head of his cock as it slid between her wet lips and then she’d moan as she felt the man shove his cock deep inside her.

Fuck, she thought. That would feel so good to have him slide his cock up inside her. Oh geez, that would feel so fucking good.

She wondered if he had a big, cock. She bet he did and she knew it was making her wet just thinking about how big his cock was.

He was a lot older than her or than any of the boys she dated for that matter, but maybe that was a good thing, she thought. He had to have lots of experience which meant he had to know how to fuck her really good and that was what she needed. She needed to be fucked good and hard and she wanted her boss to do it.

“Marissa, are you listening to me?”

“Wh-what? Yes, sir,” the girl said as her boss snapped her out of her reverie.

“It sure didn’t look like you were listening,” the man said. “It looked like you were in your own little world.”

In a way, that was almost right, Marissa thought, but she couldn’t tell her boss that. “I’m listening,” she told the man.

“Good. I’m glad to hear it.”

He went on talking and Marissa tried to listen but now that she had the thought in her mind about having his cock in her pussy, it was just so hard to talk about things accomplished and things yet to be done.

Marissa returned to her desk not sure what she should do next. She knew her boss had wanted her to do something, but she was so busy thinking about his cock that she’d forgotten what it was he wanted her to do.

So instead, she just sat at her desk and thought about her boss’s cock and it wasn’t just her boss’s cock she was thinking about. There were plenty of other cocks around for her to think about and thinking about them just made it even better.

It was quitting time and the others were all going home but Marissa wasn’t. It wasn’t that she was so intent on continuing her work but it was something else, something that even Marissa, if she’d been asked, would not have been able to identify, but it was something that made Marissa stay late.

She was horny, really horny. There was no way she could concentrate on work, the girl thought, not with her pussy clamoring for attention. She sat in her office and pulled up her skirt. Her fingers stroked her panties against her pussy and the girl moaned. She liked that.

She let her fingers continue to do what they were doing. Her other hand fondled her tits and the girl moaned again. She loved what she was doing.

Her hand pulled her panties to one side and then she was applying her fingers directly to her cunt. This was what she needed, she decided. She needed to have her pussy fucked.

The girl groaned. Using her fingers was fun, but it wasn’t as good as having a cock. What she really needed, she decided, was a cock to fuck her. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

She didn’t hear the janitor coming, at least not at first. The man was moving from office to office, emptying out trash cans and he was coming nearer and nearer and the weird thing was even though she knew he was getting nearer, Marissa found she couldn’t stop playing with herself and what was more, she found she didn’t want to stop playing with herself. She wanted the man to see her playing with herself.

The man was almost there. She could hear him in the cubicle next to hers, emptying out the trash can. The girl slid her finger inside her pussy and she moaned softly to herself. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so bad.

The man was moving again. She could hear the wheels of his cart as he moved it on down the line.

And then he was there. If she’d ever known what the man’s name was, she’d forgotten it, but his name wasn’t really important. What was important was that he was a man. God, she needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so bad.

Her fingers dipped inside her pussy as the man watched. If he was surprised to see her, he didn’t show it.

He just watched and the girl watched him watching her. Her fingers were getting more and more insistent. What she really needed was for this guy to come and take her.

And then the man was moving. He stepped into the office and then he was stepping up to her.

His hands moved and then they were going to her head and before Marissa knew what the man was doing, his hands were removing the earrings from her ears. “Looks like these little babies have done their job again,” the man said. “By now, I imagine all you can think about is sex. The effect that these things have on any brain caught between them is, permanent, but I know that’s not important to you right now.”

What was he blathering on about, the girl thought. Couldn’t he see she needed to be fucked.

It was almost as if the janitor read her mind. “I’ll bet right now, the only thing that’s important to you is getting fucked.”

He was right. She needed to get fucked and with him standing there right in front of her, there was little doubt in what she was going to do next.

Her hands moved and then she was pulling his cock from his jeans. The girl moaned as she pulled his cock free and then she was sucking that cock into her mouth. God, she loved this. She loved sucking on this cock.

The man just groaned as Marissa sucked away on his cock. His hand stroked her hair and he groaned again. “I think it’s time you got fucked,” he told her.

Marissa could hardly agree more. She needed to be fucked so bad.

“Stand up,” the man told her and Marissa did.

“Now, take off your clothes,” was the next order and again, Marissa did as she was told.

“Sit your ass back down,” the janitor told her and when Marissa again did as she was told, the man pulled her pussy right to the edge of the seat. “Now spread those legs for me.”

Again, Marissa did as she was told and she played with her tits as she looked up at the man expectantly.

The man pulled off the rest of his clothes and all the while, Marissa fingered her clit as she watched. The man grabbed his cock as he stood over her. “So you want this inside you,” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl purred. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me.”

The man slid in between her legs and then his cock was pressing up against her pussy. The girl moaned and then she moaned again as the man entered her.

The girl moaned. That cock, it was so big and hard, just the way she liked it. God, she loved getting fucked. It was all she really wanted to do. Eat, sleep and fuck and not necessarily in that order. She moaned again. God, she loved that cock.

The man seemed to know what she was feeling. “Tell me you love my cock,” he told her and just for emphasis, he gave her pussy another good, hard thrust.

Marissa moaned. “I love your cock.”

“Say it again,” the man told her.”

“I love your cock.”

“Tell me you love getting fucked.”

“I love getting fucked,” the girl moaned. It was true. She really did love it.

The man moaned again. “Oh geez, I’m going to cum,” he moaned. “I’m going to cum.”

“Do it,” the girl pleaded. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum inside me.”

The man groaned again. “I know you do,” he told her and then he groaned again.

The cum surged up out of his cock and even as it did, the pussy he was fucking squeezed down on the cock inside it. The man groaned again even as the girl looked up at him with big, wide eyes. He was cumming and so was she. It felt so good.

By the time she left work that evening, Marissa not only had a pussy full of cum but her belly was full, too, and she was horny. She needed sex. It was all she could think about. The earrings had seen to that. She needed sex and that’s all there was to it.