The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Easter Egg Hunting

Chapter 3: Mother Daughter Mothers

Mackenzie stepped around some litter on the side of the quiet country road. She kept her eyes focused on the ground, not wanting to mess up her Easter dress.

“Mom, why did we have to walk this morning?”

She looked up. Several feet ahead of her, Linda turned and looked back at her daughter.

“For the third time, honey, this is good for you. It’s not even a mile to the church. How do you think I’ve kept my figure over all these years?”

Mackenzie shook her head and joined her mother as a couple of trucks passed by. “Dad says it’s your metabolism. He said you could eat whatever you wanted and not worry about a thing.”

Linda stopped a moment and looked down at her daughter. “Well, he’s wrong. No one can do that. It’s just something people say. Believe me, I work hard to keep this figure and nothing is going to mess it up. Walking is good. Besides, it’s a nice cool morning. Try to enjoy it.”

They started up again and Mackenzie tried to force a smile. The young girl reached up and fixed the pony tail she had. Her long brown hair slapped up and down as they started going slightly down hill. Her mother did have a nice figure for her age, she thought. She’d heard guys at school talking about how if you wanted to know what a girl would look like later in life, just look at her mother. It was that thought that maintained the smile on Mackenzie’s face. At least she appeared in good standings later on.

“I hope the humidity doesn’t mess with my hair.” Mackenzie said, breaking the brief silence.

Linda looked up into the sky, then back at her daughter. “Don’t worry, sweetie. I checked the forecast this morning. It’s very low today. We should be fine.”

Looking back to her feet in front of her, Mackenzie wondered if her dress was too juvenile for her age. She worried that the frilly lace cinching the pale blue dress in front might appear more appropriate for a little kid. While she knew nobody would mistake an older teen like herself for a little kid, she wondered if it might give them the wrong impression. Maybe they’d think she was some immature mama’s girl or something.

Shaking her head, Mackenzie caught herself in a problem she was more than used to. She overanalyzed everything, especially clothing. At her junior prom last year she’d switched dresses so many times in the weeks leading up to it, she ended up wearing her third choice. The others had already vanished from the store by the time she made up her mind. Still, she thought, her mother was always ready with a compliment.

“Mom, you really think this dress was a good pick for Easter?”

Linda stopped to take a breath, looking first at the surrounding trees on either side of the road. She appeared ready to laugh when she finally looked at Mackenzie. “Are you on that again, honey? You know you’re beautiful. That dress is not what people will see anyway. It’s your smile. Believe me, the dress is perfect. If I’d had your figure when I was your age, rags would have made me look good. That dress only accentuates the mature girl you’re starting to be.”

Mackenzie gave a polite nod. She didn’t want too big a head over how she looked. At least her mother never lied. When she looked bad, and regardless of what the woman said now, she had looked bad before, her mother told her. They started walking again. They were probably nearing the halfway point and so far so good. Of course there was a lot to step around on the side of the road.

“This place is getting kinda trashy.” Mackenzie said.

“You’re right. People do seem to be more careless with cans and bottles.”

“Not just cans and bottles,” Mackenzie said. “Paper and old fast food bags. Someone should clean this road up or something.”

Linda had stopped and Mackenzie wasn’t looking when she ran right into her mother’s back.

“Hey, what’s going on?” The girl asked, rubbing at her forehead. She checked her hair again and stepped back to see what had her mom so transfixed.

“Look at that. I’ve never seen eggs like those before.” Linda said.

Mackenzie stared at the two slightly brown eggs sitting just out into the main road. They were just eggs, she thought, nothing that special. Maybe they were a little oddly colored or small compared to what she saw in stores, but they weren’t exactly traffic stopping.

“Yeah, they’re just eggs, mom.”

Linda seemed a bit too interested in them. She bent down and picked one up, holding it up in front of her face and staring at it. Mackenzie had seen her mom do some odd things from time to time, but being halted in her tracks by eggs was a new one on her.

Her mother turned and faced her. There was a strange glimmer in the corners of her eyes. “Come on, we can’t leave these in the road. Some car will come along and smash them to pieces.”

Watching her mother carefully take the egg over to some nearby brush and place it in a tuft of grass, Mackenzie folded her arms. “Mom, you know touching an egg is supposed to be bad for it. I didn’t think animals liked it when that happened.”

Linda looked up and seemed to be taking an awfully long time to let go of the egg. “Sweetie, it’s the least we can do. You were just talking about how people seem not to care about trash along this road. We could at least make a simple gesture to help out whatever animal lost these eggs.”

Mackenzie shrugged and bent over, taking the other egg from the pavement. “How do you know these didn’t come from some passing car?”

“Well, they weren’t broken for one thing, and they feel warm. I think that’s a good sign for what’s inside them.”

Mackenzie felt the warmth from the egg she held. She also felt something else. It was a kind of tingling that seemed to start in her fingertips and extend into the palm of her hand. She walked over beside her mother, noticing the carefully pushed together little nest she’d made out of pine straw.

“What kind of animal do you think these are from?” She asked.

Linda stood up, letting her daughter move in and place her egg next to hers. “I wouldn’t know. Your dad could probably tell us. Remember what they looked like. We’ll tell him about them later when we get home.”

Mackenzie rejoined her mom along the side of the road and for a few minutes, neither spoke. While she wasn’t sure what was on her mom’s mind, the girl knew what was bothering her. It was that tingling sensation. It hadn’t gone away, and if anything seemed to be spreading somewhat. Her entire arm now felt odd. In the back of her mind, she kept thinking about poison ivy and other things to avoid in the woods. Maybe these eggs were one of those things.

Stretching her arm out, Mackenzie tried to ignore the feelings. Maybe they’d simply go away if she didn’t pay attention. The problem, and it wasn’t unexpected, was that she had that annoying tendency to overanalyze everything. The more she tried to ignore it, the more it became her foremost thought.

“Mackenzie.” Linda said, suddenly breaking the peaceful morning air. She stopped walking and spun around.

The girl looked up into her mother’s eyes. Some clouds had rolled in, providing a nice cool for the morning walk. It made it much easier to see that glint in her mother’s eyes that she’d seen earlier. That wasn’t a usual feature on the woman’s face. Neither was the strange grin she had as she stepped up to Mackenzie and reached out her hand.

“Um... mom?”

Linda stood there, smiling down at her daughter. She rubbed at Mackenzie’s shoulders. “I think that’s it.” She said.

“What’s it?” Mackenzie asked. She felt her mother caressing her shoulders, moving her hands to her pony tail and then pulling one hand back and placing it to her chin.

Linda seemed deep in thought, something on the edge of her tongue. She remained silent a second or two longer, finally reaching tentative fingers out and placing them on her daughter’s stomach.

“This is it, honey.” Linda said.

Mackenzie stood there, wondering if her mother was trying to make some comment about her dress now, or whether she was playing some sort of game. “I’m not sure I follow.”

Linda pressed her fingers into Mackenzie’s taut belly, feeling the smooth and firm physique any teenage girl would be proud to have. The girl looked up into her mother’s eyes, then down at her hands. The tingling sensations seemed to be spreading. Now, Mackenzie thought, it was a dull throb across her entire upper body. She was just beginning to feel it in her belly when her mother spoke.

“We need to do this for you, for both of us, sweetie.”

Her mother’s words were leaving her more confused. The tingling sensations weren’t making it easier to get beyond that confusion. She placed her own hand up on her stomach as Linda removed hers. She watched as her mother glanced down at her own trim waist. She saw a sudden look that was very recognizable. She’d seen the woman look at her that way before, especially when she was in trouble. It was a look of disapproval.

“Mom, are you okay?” Mackenzie asked.

Linda rubbed at her belly, smoothing out the blouse she wore, showing how toned and flat her midsection was beneath it. Then she looked right at her daughter.

“No, I’m not sure why I never realized it before, but we really should do something about these.”

Mackenzie looked down. She still had a hand on her own belly, the tingling growing very strong inside. “Our bellies? What about them?”

Linda smiled, raised a hand and brushed back a few straying strands of hair. “We need to get babies in them.”

The matter of fact tone left Mackenzie in a state of complete silence for several agonizing seconds. Did she really just hear what she thought she heard? She opened her mouth. Watching her mother smile made the girl think for half a second that this was a very weird joke she was playing. But if that were the case, why now, why in the midst of walking to Easter services, and why stop on the side of the road to say it?

“Huh?” Was about all Mackenzie could force as a response.

“Think about it, sweetie. Boys like girls that are easy. Easy girls don’t care about protection. You don’t want boys thinking you’re an immature little girl do you?”

“No.” Mackenzie replied, not even considering the flawed logic her mother was saying. This had to be some kind of joke or something.

“Well, we both are supposed to be pregnant. It’s nature’s way. We’re attractive. Granted you put your old mother to shame with that young firm body. But I’m no slouch. We can both find guys to knock us up. Wouldn’t it be fun, both of us taking big frothy loads of cum inside our bellies, making us big and fat?”

Now Mackenzie knew something was wrong. Even in the most warped joke on Earth, Linda would never joke about putting on any weight, even for a baby. She stepped back and watched her mother grin. The woman seemed to think something over and turned to the road they were standing near.

Cars were intermittently passing at best so there wasn’t exactly a lot of traffic. Apparently this didn’t seem to bother Linda. She waited patiently, even reaching down and lifting the hem of her skirt just a little as she stuck one leg out in front of the other.

Mackenzie was confused. She wanted to grab hold of her mother and ask what was wrong. She wanted to at least voice some concern. Something kept tugging at her thoughts though, some persistent little annoyance that kept her silent.

The girl was lightly rubbing at her belly, smoothing out her dress and looking past the cinched together lace. She ignored her own chest, budding breasts that probably already matched her mother’s in size. She ignored everything around her. All she could focus on was her flat little tummy.

“Hey, Hey over here!” Linda shouted.

Mackenzie looked up and saw her mother flagging down a truck. As the truck pulled over a short distance in front of them, she noticed a couple of men get out. They were big burly men, clearly not dressed for morning church. They actually looked like they were going fishing or something.

Linda seemed to skip up the short distance to them and Mackenzie suddenly found herself fascinated by every curvature on the arm muscles of these men. She walked silently up behind her mother.

“Thank you so much for stopping.” Linda said.

“No problem, ma’am. What’s wrong?” One of the men said. The other seemed either shy or simply choosing to watch without speaking.

“It’s such an embarrassing problem. I do hate to bother you men with it.” Linda said. She pointed back at Mackenzie. “You see, it’s my daughter and me, we have a certain... well, we just wanted to know if you could help us out.”

The other man spoke up. He was broader in the chest and had his arms folded. “What can we help you ladies out with?”

Linda approached him and lightly placed a hand on his large forearm. She grinned and Mackenzie recognized the behavior. She was actually flirting with the man. That seemed so outside Linda’s usual persona that what she said next actually didn’t shock the girl so much.

“I was hoping you big strong men could do me a great big favor. We need to be fucked pregnant, and quick.”

The first man who’d spoken actually did a spit take. Mackenzie had seen it on TV but never actually in real life. He actually seemed to perform a rather comical spit take. It would have been amusing if she still wasn’t concerned for her mother. She was also getting a bit concerned for herself. The tingling was now all over and the dull throb inside somehow made the idea of getting pregnant seem surprisingly good.

“You want what?” The man her mother was standing with asked.

He looked over at his buddy, then they looked back at Linda like she was loony.

Linda simply batted her eyes, stepped away and grabbed Mackenzie. The girl was a bit worried at the strength with which her mother took hold of her. She was more worried when she felt her mother’s hands pawing at her front.

Standing just behind her daughter, Linda reached around, roaming her fingers over the swell of Mackenzie’s chest. She squeezed lightly, forcing the girl’s cleavage to expand and shift slightly upward. As Mackenzie stood there, caught up looking at these men, her mother began pinching and prodding at each of her breasts, pulling at the material.

The men simply stood there, watching with clear interest, as Linda tugged her daughter’s dress more and more down. Soon the teenager was showing off far more flesh than the dress was intended to show. She was biting lightly at her lip, putting up absolutely no resistance.

“Wouldn’t you men really enjoy fucking my girl here? I know she’d really like it. Please say you’ll do us this one favor. We just really need to be filled with cum.”

“I... um... shit...” One of the men said. He seemed at a loss for words, simply content for the moment to watch what Linda was doing.

Mackenzie let out just a little moan as her mother really started working her over. Linda’s hands were roaming again, one remaining at the edge of those cinched strips of lace and the other crawling down across her belly, going lower until it grabbed the bottom edge of her dress.

Kneeling behind the girl, Linda kept her eyes trained on the men. “You like what you see, don’t you.”

She lifted the dress up, pulling it with her as she stood. Soon, Mackenzie was standing there, her mother’s breasts poking into her back. She felt the cool air on her exposed panties. She felt her mom’s fingers tugging at her neckline.

“These are untouched.” Linda said. Mackenzie gasped as her mom yanked hard on the pieces of lace, pulling them loose. Her young breasts fell out into the open air, her mother grabbing one and groping it roughly. When the girl thought she was about to climax right there, just from the public stimulation, Linda released her.

Walking a couple of feet away, Linda nodded. Mackenzie looked at the men and they stared at her. She couldn’t believe she was standing there with her tits hanging out, letting these men gawk at her. She felt the tingling die down and suddenly realized something else she couldn’t believe. She couldn’t believe she wasn’t being fucked by these men.

“Don’t you want us?” The girl asked, speaking for the first time since these men had left their truck. “Wouldn’t you like to slide those big hard cocks in our tight little bellies and give us all that hot sticky cum?”

Mackenzie grabbed her own tits. She pinched her nipples and winked at the men. Just that display alone seemed to shake them from their silence.

One man stepped over next to the other. He whispered something behind his hand. For a minute or so, both men seemed to be debating something, speaking in hushed tones. Occasionally they would look over their shoulders at Linda and her daughter. During this time, Mackenzie noticed her mother unbuttoning her blouse. By the time the men turned from the back of their truck both women were topless and practically crushing their tits in their eager fingers.

“Um... okay, we’ll fuck you. You really want babies?”

Linda jumped at the nearest man, the one with the broad chest. “Oh yes, we really do, cutie. It’s all I want for my daughter and me. Take us any way you like, just hurry up and unload the baby batter inside us.”

Minutes later, both Mackenzie and her mother were in the cramped cab of the truck. The men were having trouble paying attention to the road as both the girl and her mother had quickly reached into their pants. As the smaller man driving finally pulled off to the side of the road, Mackenzie jacked her fist up and down his big cock, salivating with where she wanted that thick member to go. It was all she could think about as the truck came to a stop and both men grabbed them.

“Come on, whores. Let’s just fuck right here.”

Mackenzie looked around. They were at a rest stop. It was slightly wooded and there were picnic tables around. Hardly anyone else was here but she did see a family getting out of an RV.

The man squeezed her tits and pulled her face up to his. “Name’s Jimmy. I guess I’ll be impregnating you today.” He laughed and placed his hands on her hips, caressing them as he kissed her.

Linda was already leaning over the side of the truck as her man slipped her panties off and seemed ready to get the fun started. Mackenzie giggled a bit as Jimmy pulled her with him over towards a nearby picnic table.

He laid her back on the table, shoving her nice sunday dress up until her panties were revealed. “Looks like you’re all ready.” Jimmy said. Mackenzie felt her juices flowing. She was more than ready.

“Of course I am.” She said. “Hurry up! Hurry up and stick it in me.”

The young girl let out a shrill shriek that easily could be heard by anyone else in the area. She no longer cared who saw her get mated. All she wanted was this man’s sperm filling her to overflowing. He sliced down in between her legs with the enthusiasm she might have expected.

Looking over, Mackenzie watched her mom get fucked hard against the side of the truck. The older woman’s hips were jumping with how hard he slammed into her. His broad muscles made the woman look tiny in his grip and seeing that made Mackenzie even more turned on.

“Oh do it, do it, fucking make me your bitch!” Mackenzie shouted. She leaned her head back, staring up into the trees as Jimmy pounded her. Her entire body shook as he filled her so deep she wondered if he was causing any damage. There was no pain, only extreme pleasure, pleasure beyond anything she’d even imagined.

“Oh fuck baby, you’re so damn tight.” Jimmy grunted. He reached up and grabbed at Mackenzie’s tits. Soon he was yanking on her nipples each time he went in and out of the girl. Her body was a rag doll in his hands and the aggression was driving her almost as wild as looking over at her mother.

Linda had fallen to all fours on the ground by the truck. The man fucking her looked to be sending his cock halfway inside her. It was huge to Mackenzie even from this distance. He was a blur as apparently he was very close to blowing his load.

“Ohhhh.... OH YESSS!” Linda screamed.

Her mother’s orgasm seemed to set off one of her own as Mackenzie clenched tightly at the man now sliding deep inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs up around him, attempting to pull Jimmy deeper inside.

“Oh fuck... get ready for your first dose of baby makers.” Jimmy shouted. The man grunted a couple more times, then froze, holding his cock firmly wedged up inside Mackenzie’s young cunt.

“Ohhh... Oh I can feel it. I can feel the seed inside me!” The girl screeched. She flailed around for a moment or two, then settled back, letting Jimmy pull free.

Her mother was now laying on her back. Mackenzie saw what the woman was doing and instinctually did the same. She raised her butt up off the picnic table and reached down, trying to make sure none of Jimmy’s sperm dripped free from where she wanted it. He simply watched and gave her a wicked grin.

“Good girl. You keep all that inside your belly where it does the most good.”

Jimmy walked away and joined his friend. Mackenzie knew what she wanted. She wanted nothing more than both men to hurry up and fuck both her and her mother again. She wanted that feeling of a cock pistoning deep inside her, that sensation of it blasting her insides with wet, sticky fluid. She wanted it to go on all day. She caught her mother’s eye and they exchanged glances. Clearly her mother wanted the same things she did.

For Linda and Mackenzie, the day progressed much as they would have liked. Both Jimmy and the unnamed larger man he traveled with fucked them until they could no longer move. Replenishing their fluids by way of the helpful drink machines at the rest stop, each man took turns with both the mother and the daughter. Needless to say, Mackenzie’s father had more to worry about than his wife and daughter’s full bellies that evening. The man was quite nice to stick with his wife after what she’d done. Linda would attribute some of that to the secret fantasy he’d always had of her being a slut. Whatever the case, both found out in short time that they’d been successfully bred.

In the coming months, Linda lost her perfect figure and Mackenzie learned to stop overanalyzing things. She no longer worried about anything, except who was going to knock her up next. She had eyes on several boys in the neighborhood, although some of her teachers were looking at her growing belly with surprisingly pleased eyes.

And so ended another very happy Easter for many in the small community. Nobody questioned what the eggs had to do with anything. Nobody questioned much of anything. Spring was in the air, babies were in the bellies. All was right with the world. And in a place farther away than one might think, but not all that distant, a very special meeting was taking place.

To Be Concluded...