The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Easter Egg Hunting

Chapter 4: The Hunt

Eli, the elder bunny sat quietly at his desk. The small tapping at the door was almost easy to miss.

“Come in, Benny.” He called out, making a quick gesture towards the mirror on one side of the room.

The door creaked open and in hopped Benny the Bunny, official recruiting agent as of this past year. He carried a large Easter basket tightly clenched between his paws and hopped forward, climbing up onto the stool and awaiting further word from his boss.

“So,” Eli began. He laid back his ears and calmly pointed at the basket Benny held. “How did the hunt go?”

Benny grinned wide, showing his large front teeth and wiggling his little furry tail. He reached up and sat the basket on the desk. “I think I did okay, sir. I found twenty-four eggs.”

Eli looked at the basket, filled almost full of small slightly browned eggs. He glanced at the mirror, then nodded and looked back at the younger bunny.

“Very well done, Benny. And how many did you hide in the first place?”

Benny placed a furry paw up to his chin, looking up at the ceiling and doing an imaginary count. His attempt at looking thoughtful only gave Eli the impression of how simple the little bunny was.

“I think, around thirty?”

Naturally Eli already was well aware of how many eggs Benny had been given for this hunt. He’d already started receiving word from other bunnies in the field on just what the missing eggs were doing. He smiled.

“That sounds about right. So how did you enjoy your first Easter vacation?”

“Oh, it was fun sir. It was a bit different than last year, having the day off. But I greatly enjoyed all the Easter eggs I was able to find. You were right when you suggested having a hunt.”

Benny lowered one ear over his eyes and seemed to twitch his nose nervously. “Is it wrong that I didn’t find them all?”

Eli laughed and tossed Benny a small carrot from the basket on his desk. “No Benny, of course it isn’t. You hid the eggs at night. Finding them all this morning was bound to be a little difficult. You did very well though, and I’ve been meaning to tell you how pleased the higher-ups are with your progress as a recruiter.”

“Really?” Benny beamed. He stood up proud, gnawing lightly at his carrot.

“Oh yes,” Eli said. “In fact even today you managed to make six more recruits, and the possibility for some more before the year is out.”

Benny looked confused. “Six more? But all I did was hunt for Easter eggs.”

Eli leaned back, a nervous grin on his face as he kept continually checking the mirror on the wall. “Ah but Benny, you forget something. The eggs you hid were special eggs, just like the ones you use in your recruiting. Having not found them all means they were discovered by some humans. That alone means you were doing your job.”

Benny finished his carrot and looked into the basket he’d been given. “So I did good?”

Eli laughed. “Benny, you did very good. Exactly what you were promoted for. Now why don’t you head on home and take a well deserved nap. You realize work starts back on Monday and you’ll be receiving the latest batch of reject- er special eggs for recruitment.”

Benny stood on his hind legs, raised a paw, and saluted the older bunny. “Yes sir, right away sir.”

As Benny hopped away, Eli tried to relax. “There’s no need to salute me all the time, Benny. But thanks for your continued work.” As Benny left the office, he sat back in his chair and looked over at the mirror.

“So, how was that?” Eli asked.

A light illuminated the mirror and two dark figures could be seen standing there watching. An overhead speaker sparked to life. “Excellent work, truly spectacular.”

Eli nodded. “He’s a good recruiter, even when he doesn’t know he’s recruiting.”

The sinister looking figures laughed and their voices carried throughout the office.

“That bumbling bunny is so perfect. Who else would find hiding and hunting their own eggs to be quite as enjoyable? With his continued efforts our success is almost too easy.” One figure said.

“It is only too bad more bunnies aren’t as clueless as Benny.” Said the other.

Eli looked down at his desk, still reluctant to fully look his superiors in the eye. “My notes say the eggs were very successful with those females who encountered them. Pregnancies are continuing to rise.”

The light went out, Eli faced with his own reflection again. The dark figures voices continued.

“Benny the Bunny will have every girl of age serving our purpose as blissful baby factories in no time. After years of dwindling success with our Easter program, Bunny Domination is finally at hand.”

Eli looked at the basket. “I guess it’s too bad he found this many.”

“Never fear that one basket. For his next assignment, Benny will be making some rather special deliveries to area schools, the higher education ones of course.”

“Of course.” Eli replied.

“And with those deliveries, area hospitals will see their own dramatic increase in deliveries.”

The deep voices laughed into silence as Eli sighed.

“Yes sir, I will keep you posted with weekly updates as always. Thank you for entrusting me with Benny’s recruiting efforts.”

The End... for now.