The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Echo Effect”

By Captain Eazy

11

After all of her classes that day Brandi’s students left the room in a pleasant kind of daze. She even had to remind four of the girls and two of the boys to put their clothes back on—though if her plans held, she thought, it wouldn’t be long before seeing a student bare-assed naked on the campus—even two of them having wild sex, or a group indulging in a little polymorphous perversion—wouldn’t cause a second glance.

However, for the time being Brandi had picked out about a quarter of her students—twenty-three out of a hundred and two—who needed some help in the looks department. Sixteen girls had small busts, chunky thighs, bad complexions, or other conditions that Brandi found unaesthetic. Seven of the guys had bad acne, scrawny builds or small dicks, and that, too, needed work.

She invited them to her home in groups of three to six. They soaked in her hot tub, she applied the special “lotion” (as she called it) and let them sample her sexual wiles. They were all eager, and within mere days they began to improve. Busts grew bouncy and soft, larger but more shapely. Pussies became somewhat puffy, clits prominent and begging for attention. Dicks grew an inch or two in length and even more importantly, gained girth, too. A long dick wasn’t always necessary, Brandi thought—but a thick one was. She wanted a cock that nicely filled her pussy.

The students’ skin conditions cleared up. They glowed golden with health and vitality. And they really relished sex.

They always were surprised when they knocked on the door and a naked Brandi answered it. They were always initially shy when she had them strip—the groups were always mixed, and even the gay and lesbian students were transitioning to being fully bisexual and loving it. Still, some—especially the young lesbians—were not that into the opposite sex initially, and it took some powerful suggestions to nudge them into abandoning themselves to the pleasures of coeducational screwing. She always rewarded the girls who fucked their first guy by afterward making love with them herself. They went wild when she pulled them into a sixty-nine position. The scent and taste of her pussy reinforced their feelings that, with rewards like that, having a guy slip his dick inside them wasn’t bad at all. In fact since Brandi insisted on consideration and gentleness, it was deliciously fulfilling.

They were relieved to know that, thanks partly to their vaccinations and partly to douching with the special solution just twice a year, they would neither get pregnant nor be susceptible to any sexually transmitted disease. They became eager to show off: one evening in early October Patti, who had been devotedly lesbian since junior high, took on four guys, one she straddled on the edge of a sofa with his dick in her pussy, one who stood beside her and fucked her up her ass, and two whose dicks she alternately stroked and sucked. The other two girls watched in envious amazement—they were fond of cocks themselves. However, Brandi had taught them that licking a nice pussy also had its rewards, and they were taking care of hers in between glances at an exuberant Patti bouncing, sucking, and jerking.

Meanwhile, Brandi had already completed the doctoral program online courses—top grades in both of them, thanks to her autosuggestions increasing her concentration and energy—and had written three of the ten chapters of her dissertation. Both Dr. Willoughby—informally—and Dr. Ambrose, formally, had approved the chapters, finding them insightful, well-researched, and promising. Dr. Minor had even shown them to a friend of hers at an academic press, and Brandi had an offer to publish already, the ultimate imprimatur of excellence for an academic paper. Brandi was officially ABD—“all but dissertation”—and that was no problem. She would finish the writing by the end of November, the committee would meet in January, and by February she would formally be Dr. Brandi Berringer—with a corresponding jump in salary and prestige.

As for her teaching, at the beginning of the sixth week in the semester Brandi submitted her comp students’ papers. Nobody objected—by then all but three of the English faculty were enslaved to her. She insisted they grade the essays as strictly as possible. They had to do it, and they did—even so, she had only three B’s and the rest were all A’s. Honest A’s, too—thanks to her having unlocked the students’ potential.

“You still have nine weeks in the semester,” Dr. Klipston said with a quizzical smile. “Yet your students have finished all their work. What do you propose to teach them for the remainder of the term?”

She caressed his erect dick and slipped it into her pussy. If she rode him, Dr. Klipston was really a passable lover—but maybe because of his age, he tended to tire early in more athletic positions. He sighed as she rippled her pussy muscles, giving him the feeling of being masturbated, even though she didn’t pump her hips. “I’m going to teach them how to fuck,” she said with a smile.

“Excellent,” he said. “A much-needed life skill. Yes, that’s good. Let me fuck you now.” He began to pump, and Brandi leaned back and enjoyed it.

The next Friday all seventy-two of her comp students came to her house for their promised weekend orgy.

Brandi had taken care of all her neighbors by that time—not a one would call the police to complain about loud music or indecent exposure or anything else. They’d all be too busy, since Brandi had arranged for them all to meet at the house farthest away from hers for a wife-swapping party. They’d have fun on their own.

However, she didn’t want thirty or forty cars parked all over her lawn, so she secured the use of a campus bus to ferry the students out. Jimmy Cialli, a big football player, had a chauffeur’s license, and he agreed to drive it. It wasn’t a huge bus—forty passengers, plus the driver—but two trips did it, and on the last run Jimmy took it down the drive and parked it outside the garage.

Brandi had food, wine, and beer catered in, and for the first hour everyone ate, drank, and mingled. Then she said, “Okay, let’s get naked. The study will be the closet. Just place your clothes neatly in a pile so when you need them again you can find them!”

The guys grinned, the girls giggled, and they all stripped enthusiastically—including Brandi. By that time they had all seen her nude anyway, but several of the guys whistled appreciatively. “I’ll join in later,” she said with a smile. “Right now, let’s get things sorted out.”

The hot tub in the enclosed sunroom out back was popular with four of her five football players, plus three cheerleaders and a couple of girlfriends. As for the rest, two guest bedrooms were taken by gay and lesbian students—though Brandi knew that as the night went on, both groups were going to be experimenting with bisexuality and finding they liked it. On the main level of the house, the master bedroom and the third, larger guest bedroom became, spontaneously, classrooms.

It pleased Brandi: In one a couple of girls were conducting an intensive seminar in pussy-licking for a group of about sixteen, half girls, half boys. In the other, a similar class in cocksucking was conducted by Jimmy, the bus driver, who had the most impressive dick in class, a full eleven inches long and correspondingly thick. Two cheerleaders were enthusiastically helping him. The audience was a little more lopsided here: thirteen girls and only five guys besides Jimmy. That meant double-teaming, and a group of very happy guys, Brandi knew.

The others had taken over the living room, the dining room, and even the game room downstairs. Couples were sucking and fucking everywhere, filling the air with the sound of purrs and moans and cries of “Oh, fuck! Fuck, yeah!” And also with the heady scents of sex, pussy juices and cum. Brandi approved and made the rounds, overseeing things and building up her lust to join in.

She stopped off first in the doorway of the cunnilingus class. The girls and boys sat more or less in couples on the carpeted floor, while Emma Tolotsen, a stunning blond with impressive breasts, perched on the edge of the bed, leaning back with knees bent, legs widespread, and heels on the bed. Her assistant, Summer Winslan, a lithe and slender black girl, helped out by indicating the parts as Emma named them.

Emma began, “Okay, guys especially, this is the clitoris. This is, like, the trigger, okay? But don’t think of it as a little bitty penis that you can jerk off or whatever, ’cause it doesn’t like to be treated roughly. At least not at first. You have to approach it carefully. See, it hides under this little hood, all right? When you start licking, it’s best not to go directly here. Instead, give the labia some attention. Show them, Summer.”

Summer reached down and spread Emma’s pussy lips wide. “You got your outer labia, here,” she said, “and then the inner labia, here. Guys, lap these with your tongue and even suck them into your mouth—no teeth, though—to get things warmed up. Then when your girl is moving and gasping a little, move to the clit area. Start here, above the sheath, and then work down. Okay, it’s all right at that point probably to try putting a finger in down here, right? If it’s nice and wet, it’ll slide right in. But like Emma told you, don’t try to like jerk her off, okay? Slow and gentle, then faster and harder as she reacts. When she’s getting into it, try two fingers. Then let her guide you and you can pump fast as she likes, but you listen to her and do what she wants, understand?”

Emma said, “Now, some girls don’t have a big clit. Mine’s pretty good, you see it? Here’s a little secret. Summer’s gonna tell you how you can exercise that little pearl so next time it’ll be perkier and easier to find.”

Summer noticed Brandi in the doorway and winked at her. “Here’s the exercise, gentlemen. You purse your lips like you’re gonna be drinking through a great big straw, okay? Like this.” Her full lips made a lascivious “O.” She thrust her tongue tip in and out a few times, then said, “Now, what you’re gonna do after you’ve licked the clit, lubed things up a little, is to catch that little nub in your lips. You’re gonna suck, but not hard, okay? It’s in and out and in and out, very short little sucks and gentle. Like this.” She knelt down, her hands gripping Emma’s legs just behind the knees and licked Emma’s pussy for a moment before applying the suction. Emma began to move her hips.

“Oh, yeah!” Emma said happily. “Guys, pump that little fucker with your lips and tongue. In and out and in and out, and do about twenty-five reps. Then let your girl rest, lick her some more, and then another twenty-five. That’ll stimulate the clit to swell up, and if you do it often enough, you’ll cause it to grow permanently. Oh, I’m cumming! God! Oh, fuck!” She bucked and thrashed and then sighed.

Summer got up, grinning, her dark face shiny with Emma’s juices. “Now, pair up. One guy to a girl. We’re gonna walk around and make sure you’re doin’ this right, okay?”

Emma sat up, her nipples perky and rosy from her orgasm. “Any questions before we start?”

One of the guys said, “Yeah, when do we boys get to cum?”

Emma laughed. “You’ll get your turn, but first you have to make your partner cum twice!”

“Then we’re gonna do sixty-nine!” Summer said. “You’ll love it!”

“And we’ll do some partner swapping, too,” Emma added. “’Cause me and Summer have to get us some cock, too!”

Satisfied and even proud that her girls were becoming proficient teachers, Brandy went next door to see how the cocksuckers were getting along. The scene was similar: Jimmy was on the bed, and kneeling on a pillow and moving her talented tongue over his cock was a studious but stunning girl named Courtney Gabriel. She still wore her glasses, but they didn’t detract one bit from her brunette beauty.

“Look at that, ladies,” Jimmy was saying. “Courtney can make a guy come with just her tongue. It feels great!”

Brandi leaned to see. Courtney’s flickering tongue teased the swollen head of Jimmy’s big dick, making it shine with her saliva, tracing the ridge just beneath the helmet, polishing the knob. She gripped the base of his cock with her right hand, while her left was down in her own crotch, her fingers teasing and pleasing her snatch.

“I’m gonna cum!” Jimmy said suddenly, and then Courtney opened her mouth and covered the head of his penis, sucking. His dick throbbed and twitched, and Courtney swallowed, but his load was so full that streams of white cum jetted from the corners of her mouth. She sucked the last out, then licked and cleaned up the overspill from his shaft and the back of her hand.

“We don’t get to deep-throat?” one of the girls asked.

“Oh, you can if you want to,” Courtney said with a glazed grin. “But learn to use your tongue first—it really gets guys off. Now, let’s see who’s gonna suck who to begin with. . . . “

Already the gay and lesbian rooms had begun to spill into each other. A couple of girls were taking cocks in their asses and moaning with pleasure, and a couple of others were sucking off guys who a few minutes before had been doing each other. Versatility, Brandi thought, was a good thing.

Then on the screened back porch she saw a lonesome figure sitting huddled in a corner, knees drawn up, head down, arms grasping her legs. It was dark, but she recognized the girl: Riley Harper, pretty but incredibly inhibited. She had been through a couple of treatments but still resisted. Time to bring out the heavy artillery, Brandi decided.

“Hi, Riley,” she said softly, standing over her. “What’s the matter?”

The sitting figure shrugged. “I shouldn’t be here. I’m not experienced or anything. I feel so out of place.” She sounded miserable.

Brandi lowered herself and sat beside the girl, the porch floor hard and cool beneath her naked butt. “Well, you won’t get experience just sitting here, you know.”

“I know,” Riley said in a weepy voice. “But—I just feel so—I don’t know.”

“Come with me,” Brandi said, reaching to take her hand. She stood and helped pull Riley to her feet. “Just you and me, nobody else. I think you’ll feel differently after a little while.”

They went inside and downstairs. The game room was full of writhing, moaning students, but Brandi led Riley past that and then keyed in a number on a pad that unlocked a heavy door. “This was supposed to be a panic room when the house was built,” she explained. “I redid it.”

They went inside. Three rooms opened one into the other, all in a line: a bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a bathroom, and beyond that a big storage room. “Sit on the bed,” Brandi said. “I’ll be back in just a minute.”

She went through the bathroom into the storage room and picked up a bottle of the wonderful golden elixir. She rubbed some of it onto her pussy and rolled a mouthful around before swallowing it. Then she poured about half a cup into a glass and took it to Riley. “Drink this down,” she said, handing the glass over. “Slowly. Swish it around and then let it trickle down your throat.”

“Will this help?” Riley asked timidly.

“I think so. Want me to take a sip to show you it’s harmless?”

Riley managed a weak smile. “No, I trust you.” Brandi sat beside her and stroked her long brown hair as Riley slowly drank the concoction. When she finished, Brandi took the glass and set it on a nightstand beside the bed. It still held a little of the liquid.

“Now just lie back and relax and listen to me,” she told the girl. Riley did lie back, with legs together and arms crossed over her breasts.

Brandi stroked her own pussy. “You’ve got too many inhibitions, Riley. Do they help you have fun?”

“No.”

“Listen to me. Let go of them. You have a beautiful body. I really like your breasts. They’re big and bouncy and your rosy pink nipples just beg to be sucked. You like to show off your body, don’t you?”

“N-no.”

“Sure you do.”

“I feel so funny when people see me without, you know, clothes. Like I shouldn’t be doing it.”

“Oh, yes you should. Trust me. It feels so good when boys look at you and want to suck your nipples. Oh, look, they’re getting so hard. Oh, that’s nice—they’re big and taut and perky. They look so tasty! You ought to rub them a little. Run your hands over your breasts and see how good it feels. Look at me—I’m doing it. Just do the same thing I’m doing. Close your eyes and feel how nice it is. Go ahead. Go on, Riley.”

Reluctantly, Riley began to run her palms over her swelling, pert breasts. The nipples stiffened even more, jutting up lewdly from her pink, pliant flesh. She tentatively pulled at them and pinched them, rolling them between finger and thumb.

“That feels nice,” cooed Brandi. “Doesn’t it?”

“Mm,” Riley murmured. “Nice.”

Brandi leaned up on one elbow. “Oh, so pretty. I have to taste.” She leaned down and flicked her tongue over the areola of Riley’s right nipple.

“Mmmm,” purred Riley. She squirmed when Brandi sucked the nipple between her lips and flicked her tongue over it. Then, playfully, Brandi gave it a little nip—not a hard bite, but enough to make Riley gasp.

“You love to have your breasts touched,” Brandi whispered into the girl’s ear. “You have no inhibitions. They’re all falling away. Your breasts feel so good to you now. It’s silly to hold back. Feel what I’m doing to you. You love it, don’t you?”

In a dreamy voice, Riley said, “I . . . love . . . to . . . have . . . them . . . touched.”

“Tell me what you’d like me to do.”

“I—I don’t know—I—oh, oh . . . please suck my nipples! I want to feel your hot tongue on them!”

“Good girl.” Brandi nibbled and suckled and licked, making Riley twitch and gasp even more. Slowly, lightly, she swept her palm down Riley’s belly, over the slight swell, past the little soft cup of her navel, through the light patch of pubic hair. Brandi cupped Riley’s pussy in her hand and gently began to knead. “This makes you feel good, too.”

“Mmm, yeah . . . .”

“And what about your pussy? It changes when you get excited like this, doesn’t it? It’s all tingly and it wants more attention. You’re getting all wet.”

“I am . . . I’m getting . . . wet.”

“You want me to put my finger in your little slit. Tell me. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I . . . want . . . rub my pussy! Rub your finger . . . into my hot wet slit . . . tease my clit . . . .”

“It real feels good, doesn’t it?”

Riley was squirming. “Yeah . . . more . . . I want more . . . .”

“Would you like me to put my tongue where my finger is now?”

“Oh—that’s so dirty—yeah! Please! Lick my pussy!”

“Okay, but you have to do the same for me.”

“I—I feel funny about—you know.”

“You’ll love it. You’ll love the taste of my pussy.” Brandi emphasized the suggestion with flicks of her finger against the warm wet nubbin of Riley’s clit. “You know you want to lick my pussy while I lick yours.”

“It’s so dirty . . . I want . . . please could I taste your pussy?”

“Lie way back. Good girl.” Brandy swung her leg over and leaned down to lick Riley’s pussy. She slyly reached over and dipped her fingers in the remaining liquid, and then oiled the girl’s slit, causing her to shiver and moan. “You like that?”

“I love it! I can see your pussy. It’s so pretty! I always thought they were ugly, but they’re not. Let me taste it.”

Brandi was sucking at Riley’s clit. She lowered her hips until Riley’s tongue could reach her pussy. The girl was inexperienced, but eager.

“That’s good,” Brandi said. “Now concentrate on how I make you feel and do just what I do.”

“Mmm,” Riley said in something that sounded like agreement. Brandi grinned evilly. She lushed her tongue down Riley’s slit, front to back, and in a second felt Riley doing the same. When Brandi sucked in the delicate folds of Riley’s labia and tongued them, Riley repeated the action on her pussy. Brandi slipped a finger in, and so did Riley. Their hips began to move as they fucked each other’s fingers, and their mouths got very busy with each other’s clits. Riley gasped and began to buck.

“Oh, no,” Brandi told her. “You can’t cum. I won’t give you permission to cum yet.”

“Professor Berringer! Please! I’m so ready to cum—so fuckin’ ready!”

“Call me Brandi! Now, that’s an idea,” Brandi said into Riley’s desperate pussy. “Would you like a nice springy cock to go in here?” She probed with a finger. Riley’s pussy clenched on it.

“God, yeah! I want a hot cock in my wet pussy! Please, Professor—Brandi, I mean, please! I’ll do anything if you’ll let me cum!”

Brandi pushed up and swung off the bed. “Come on with me and let’s find you a nice dick.”

She led the girl by the hand. The party in the hot tub had ended and more students had come in—but they were lying on the deck around the tub, despite the cool evening, apparently all fucked out. Brandi spotted a likely candidate, Davie Perlett, a well-built stud with a big, but not ginormous, cock. He had fucked her well and hard, and he would be good for Riley.

Brandi nudged him with her foot. “Davie, on your feet and come with us.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, getting up and disentangling his legs from those of a girl who was on her back, asleep, her gaping pussy still dribbling cum.

Back in the bedroom, Brandi still refused to let Riley cum until she had sucked on Davie’s dick. “I don’t know,” he groaned. “This is like the fifth time!”

“Riley’s never been properly fucked,” Brandi said. “You’re going to break her in.”

She knelt beside Riley, and together they teased life back into Davie’s floppy member. When it was stiff, Brandi had Riley lie back on the bed and dribbled the last of the liquid onto her pussy. She massaged it and thrust into her opening with two fingers and decided she was ready. “Now mount her, Davie,” Brandi said. She grabbed his cock and guided it into Riley’s pussy.

Riley arched her back. “God, it feels so big! I’m so full!”

With a hand on Davie’s ass, Brandi guided his thrusts, building them from a slow beginning to a pounding drumbeat. Riley rolled her ass up off the bed, and Davie’s balls tapped against it. When Riley was gasping and making inarticulate sounds, Brandi slipped a finger into her tight asshole. “Cum now!” she commanded.

Riley screamed and hugged Davie with both arms and both legs. Davie said, “Her pussy’s grabbing hold! I’m cumming too!”

When they had subsided, panting, Brandi asked, “Now, Riley, how do you feel about sucking and fucking?”

“I wanna do it all,” she said ecstatically. “Fuck inhibitions! I wanna do boys and I wanna do girls!”

“You will, my darling,” Brandi promised. “You will.”

12

That night the students slept wherever they wound up. The next morning Brandi arranged a shower schedule—she decided she would have to have a swimming pool installed with a great big communal shower—and had their catered breakfast. Nobody bothered to dress.

A bunch of them crowded into the living room to watch Becky and Riley, who had been the two most inexperienced girls, put on a terrific display of Sapphic lovemaking. With no shame or reluctance, they ate each other’s pussies and used their fingers to make each other cum before scissoring their legs together and pressing their pussies into an intimate, slippery, stimulating pussy-kiss. They pressed and writhed and gasped, and their smooth skins soon gained a sheen of dewy effort. The spectacle inspired the others to masturbate themselves or the nearest ones to them, and to fuck and suck and join in the fun.

After the girls had finished their exertions with each other and had rested, they enthusiastically took on guys—not one each, either. Jimmy and Davie skewered Riley, Jimmy taking her doggy-style while she sucked off Davie, and Becky had one cock in her ass, one in her pussy, one in her mouth, and one in each hand. The formerly shy Riley sighed and moaned and teased: “C’mon, Jimmy, you can fuck me harder than that! I wanna feel your balls bouncing against my thighs! Mmm, Davie, you taste soooo good! Shoot your load into my mouth. Mm—” and she smacked and slurped until his hot cum jetted out.

Becky had a ball. She made every one of her lovers cum almost simultaneously, then took two other guys, one at a time, both anally. “I love ass-fucking,” she groaned, playing with her pussy while a cock plunged deep into her. “It’s so tight—uhh!—and so dirty!”

It was an inspiring scene. The girl who had formerly been the hard-core lesbian of the group, “Freddie” Steenson, had either seduced or otherwise overcome the reluctance of Melissa Talben, the girl who had been most against lesbian sex, and now was eating her out. Melissa had her legs wide-spread and was caressing Freddie’s short haircut and moaning. Freddie knelt with her luscious bubble-butt in the air and, from the sound of it, was ravaging Melissa—“Missy”—with her eager tongue. Bill Brophie, one of the gay guys who had gone bi—most of them had by that point—came up behind Freddie and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit.

“Hey, Freddie,” he cooed, “Is it okay if I put it inside your pussy?”

Freddie wiggled her ass and said “Mmhm” without missing a lick. Bill was rubbing the pliant cheeks of her ass. “I didn’t get that. Is it okay to put my cock in you? Let me know, and if it isn’t I’ll find another guy.”

“MM! HMMMM!” Freddie responded, and Missy came just from the vibration.

“This is kinda new to me,” admitted Bill. “Just my third time.” He pressed forward and his cock slipped right into Freddie’s pussy. She obediently spread her thighs, Bill grabbed her hips and started to pump, and Freddie began to whimper and moan so much that Missy came again, and then again.

The kids watching all this got so aroused that they had to join into a game of cluster-fucking, and before long it was hard to tell who was doing who. Brandi gleefully plunged in and got her choice of cocks and pussies.

Later that day Jimmy got dressed—reluctantly—and began to round up kids to ferry back to campus. Nobody much wanted to go. Brandi cut a dozen of them out, nine girls and three boys, asking them to stay one more night. They all agreed, of course. With her silver necklet and her sultry voice, it really wasn’t like they had a choice.

After all the others had gone, her dirty dozen got the full treatment. Brandi explained to them what that meant: “You can seduce anybody you want, just with your voice and your scent. Now, I know you’re gonna use that for fun, but you’re also going to serve me. That will make you happy. Understand?”

They all said they did—and on Monday, since she no longer had to teach classes until after Christmas, Brandi began to try them out. She had spotted Gina Alfonso, a dark-haired, glamourous beauty, as one of the true sex fiends in the group, and she had Gina come to her office that morning.

“Okay,” Brandi said with a smile. “Do you object to older guys?”

“Do they have working cocks?” grinned Gina.

“When you’re finished with them, they will have!”

Gina’s naughty grin widened. “Then bring them on!

“We’re starting with just one,” Brandi told her. “Professor Arnold Livwright in the History Department. He’s fifty, and he has what is called a low libido. This is because his wife died suddenly about ten years ago, and with her Dr. Livwright’s interest in sex seems to have died, too. If you can seduce him, you can seduce anybody. Now, I’ve chosen you because you’re just his type—his wife was Italian, dark, and sultry, just like you, and from what I hear he was passionately in love with her. Here’s what I want you to do . . . .”

Gina didn’t need to take notes. She promised to follow her orders to the letter, and Brandi saw her off feeling so good that she stopped a passing student in the hallway and had him come into her office and then cum in her office—three times, in fact.

Gina made her way to the top floor of the Humanities and Social Sciences building. The wall directory told her that Dr. A. Livwright was in office 669, and she took the last two numbers as a good omen. She soon located the professor’s office and tapped on the door. An older man’s voice said, “Come in.”

Gina shot a glance up and down the hall, saw no one, and slipped her hand down the front of her jeans—she had worn loose ones on purpose—and dipped two fingers into her pussy. She pulled her hand out and sniffed the alluring aroma before opening the door.

Professor Livwright, a thin, ascetic-looking man with receding, wavy silvery hair and a weary expression sat behind his desk. “Yes, how may I help you, Miss?” he asked.

“May I sit down?” Gina asked.

He waved her toward the visitor’s chair, on the opposite side of his desk. Gina moved it to the side of the desk, so they’d be closer together, and then sat down. “I came to ask your advice, Dr. Livwright,” she said. “My name’s Gina Alfonso, and I’m a freshman. I haven’t decided on a major yet, and someone told me you could help me decide whether American history would be right for me.”

Looking a little puzzled and a little pleased, Dr. Livwright said, “Well, Miss Alfonso—”

“Call me Gina, please,” she said, testing to see if this small suggestion would be taken.

“Um—yes, Gina, then—as I was saying, American history is my specialty, and I do enjoy teaching it, but I’m afraid it’s a rather dry subject to most students.”

“I love history,” Gina said in a breathy voice. She held a finger—one of the wet ones—close to her lips as she spoke, wafting the scent of her pheromones toward the professor. He’s not a bad-looking guy, she thought.

“Indeed?” Livwright asked with a smile. “That’s refreshing to hear, Gina. How were your history scores in high school?”

“I only had a B average,” she admitted. “But I really wasn’t committed then. Our teacher just had us memorize names and dates for the most part, and it was boring. I’m sure I could do much better with a dedicated teacher who would help me learn how to study. It’s warm in here, isn’t it?”

“Uh—I hadn’t noticed, but yes, it’s a bit warm,” he said.

She began to toy with the top button of her shirt. Undid it and then the one below. She wore no bra, as should be plain to anyone. She shifted her shoulders and felt the fabric move across her nipples. C’mon, little girls, she thought. Show us what you got!

One thing that had always bothered Gina—well, at least since she’d begun to grow breasts—was that she had big, soft, dark, puffy areolas that simply swallowed up her nipples. The magical lotion that Brandi had provided had changed that. Now she felt her nipples hardening and knew they were growing darker and were poking against her shirt, tenting the fabric.

She leaned forward, letting Professor Livwright get an eyeful of the top slopes of her bouncy breasts. “I . . . love heat,” she said, breathing, sending a wave of pheromones at him. “Professor, you’re looking at me so strangely. Do I . . . remind you of someone?”

“Y-yes, ah, m-my w-wife,” he said. “Sh-she was very b-beautiful. Like, ah, y-you.”

“Really?” Gina said with a happy smile. “That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me! What’s your wife’s name?”

“S-Sophia,” he said. “Uh, it w-was. She d-died over n-nine y-years ago.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” Gina leaned forward. Professor Livwright’s gaze was glued to her breasts. “You must miss her so terribly.”

“I, yes, I-I d-do,” he said sadly. “S-she was I-Italian, you know.”

“So am I!” Gina said. “We Italians love hard, you know. Hard and long. You must miss Sophia’s devotion. You poor man.” She got up, went to the office door, and closed and locked it. He watched her every step.

“You’ve been so kind to me,” she said, standing at the corner of his desk and looking down at him. He had an obvious erection. “I want to make you feel better, Professor.” With a deft move, she unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop. She leaned forward and let her breasts bounce against Livwright’s face. “Ooh, suck my nipples,” she cooed.

“Ah—I-I—” he gulped, trying to turn his face away as she writhed, bobbing her breasts against his cheeks. “Th-this is wr-wrong.”

“No, no, no,” she murmured, cradling his head, making him nuzzle her breasts. “Caro mio!, It’s been too long for you, my amore. Kiss them, suck them—oh, yes, so good!”

He was tentatively licking her nipples. Gina squirmed, hooked her thumbs in her jeans waistband, and slipped out of the garment. Now completely naked, she settled herself down on his leg, rubbing her wet pussy over the taut fabric covering his thigh. “That’s good, cosi buono! Ahh, I have to see your cock! I feel it under my thigh—let me help you!”

Livwright, looking dazed, half-rose from his chair. She stripped him of shirt, undershirt, trousers, and boxers. His erection curved up stiffly—and impressively.

Gina sank to her knees and caressed his dick carefully, softly, sighing through damply parted lips. “Oh, you’re so big! I would never have imagined. Magnifico!

“C-call me Arnie,” he said in a hoarse voice.

“Arnie, dear Arnie! Oh, tuo cazzo è così grande! I have to taste it!” She leaned forward and swirled her tongue over the swollen head, feeling the smoothness of it, tasting the salty tang. She cupped her lips over it and sucked, moaning. Reaching down, she used her right hand to spread her pussy lips and begin stroking the hot slick wet flesh. With her left hand she played with Livwright’s balls. She began to bob her head, mouth-fucking his penis, feeling it fill her mouth. He arched his back—and she squeezed the base of his cock with her left thumb and fingers, previnting him from ejaculating.

Caro mio! Lo voglio dentro di me!” she gasped.

“Y-you w-want me to, ah, p-put it inside?” he asked.

She rose and straddled him, reaching down to steady his cock and slip it into her hot depths. “Fuck me, Arnie!” she moaned. “Make me explode! Say my name!”

“I-I I, uh, I f-forgot it.”

“Gina.”

“Gina!” he said as she began working her buttocks like a pump, riding his cock up and down in a way he barely remembered. “Gina! Mia cara! Gina, mia cara!”

When he came, the jets felt scalding hot inside her, and the sense of sheer power over him gave her a terrific orgasm, too. Afterward they slipped to the floor, where he went down on her, leaking cum though she was, and he got a solid dose of the pheromones and other funky little chemicals. By the time they had dressed—both of them looking mussed but happy—he would agree to anything.

So she asked him to do something she knew he’d love. “Let’s go downstairs,” she said almost shyly. “I want you to meet another teacher of mine. Arnie, have you ever had two women at once suck your cock?”

“No, Gina, I haven’t,” he said wistfully.

She hooked an arm around his neck, pulled him close, and gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue. “You,” she whispered, “are in for such a treat!”

13

And so it went. The students Brandi sent out—her special helpers—never came back empty-handed, never failed in their missions. She praised them, trained them, and fortified them with even more of Ben’s potions. And everybody fucked and sucked to their heart’s content.

The weather turned cold, but the student body heated up. By November it wasn’t unusual to walk past a classroom door in any given building and glance in at a full-scale orgy in progress. No one minded if you joined in. After all, the students seemed to have completed all their studies for the term in record time. The professors, under the thrall of Brandi, saw it all as perfectly normal. Just a part of the educational routine.

In between heroic bouts of sex, Brandi found plenty of time to finish her dissertation. She had become so proficient a writer that she rarely needed more than one draft and a polish—and her dissertation director, Dr. Minor, was ecstatic about its quality. On the last weekend of the term, Brandi traveled over to the campus of Samuels University—much larger than Laurelwood—and met Alma and the five members of her graduate committee. They all loved the dissertation—groundbreaking, thorough, not only informative but authoritative, a wonderful read, they said—and what began as a discussion of Blake’s use of sexual imagery became something else. By the time Brandi had given and received orgasms to and from them all, she knew that her dissertation was approved and that, come graduation time at Samuels, she would be a newly-minted Ph.D. The academic press had sent a representative, too, a charming woman who was easily charmed herself. She interrupted lapping Brandi’s pussy to agree that it would be a wonderful idea to ask Dr. Willoughby to write the introduction to the published version.

Good, Brandi thought, caressing the rep’s hair. Dr. Willoughby deserved it. She liked the old man.

And so everything was on track and she went back home happily. It was always nice to come back to a thoroughly clean house—her students, bless them, took turns coming over and acting as her cleaning staff, and all she had to do in return was fuck them. . . . .

One morning in what would have been finals week, if any students had finals left to take—none did—Brandi was lounging in the steam room of the gym with Gina, Thom Masters, and Jillian Waxley, three of her dirty dozen. They had already fucked, right out in public beside the indoor swimming pool, and now they were just unwinding. Gina said, “I’m not sure what the deal is with Christmas break, Brandi. What exactly do you want us to do?”

“What you’ve been doing,” Brandi said, idly caressing Gina’s perfect tits. The heat made them delightfully slippery. “Fucking people. Seducing them and bringing them under your—and then my—control.”

“Sounds great!” Thom said. “Anybody in particular?”

“Of course. I’ll give each of you a list. To start with, though, just practice a little with old boyfriends or girlfriends—or both!—to make sure your mojo is working.”

“How about my cousin?” Jilli asked. “She always used to brag about her rack. I want her to worship these!” She reached down to lift and caress her own breasts, grown larger and much more sensitive under the effects of the treatments.

“I’ll worship them for you,” Thom offered. He leaned forward and began to suck on them. “Yum!”

“Pay attention,” Brandi said with mock severity. “Okay, have your fun with whoever you fancy. Sure, seduce your cousin—or your sisters or brothers or parents, if you think that will help—be as kinky as you want. But I have my sights on a dozen people in all that you’ll have to fuck and control. One in each of your home towns. One’s a U.S. Senator, three are state representatives, one’s a close associate of a governor, and there are others. People in power. Seduce them and bring them to me. We’re starting locally, but to protect our interests, this is going to have to grow and grow.”

“Like Thom’s cock!” Gina giggled. “Look at it!”

“Mm, think I’ll lick at it instead,” Jilli said, and she leaned forward to do just that.

“That’s good,” Thom moaned. “So, Brandi, what are you gonna do? Take over the world?”

“No. Well, maybe one day,” she said.

“President Brandi,” Gina said. “I wanna lick your pussy, Madame President.

Brandi obligingly leaned back and spread her legs. Gina was very good at this—best student in school at both pussy-licking and cock-sucking. She was going to service the Senator, though she didn’t yet know it.

“Mm,” Brandi murmured. “I don’t want to be President. Or even Queen of the World. I just want to teach people that there are things more important than wars and getting really rich and using politics to keep people down.” She caressed Gina’s hair and raised her ass a little so the girl’s hot tongue could reach into her depths. “The most important thing, of course, is keeping me happy!”

All three of them threw themselves on her, Thom getting behind her and lying down before she rolled on top of her. He reached around and massaged her breasts and slipped his big cock into her pussy and began to fuck her, Gina simultaneously tongue-pleasuring Brandi’s clit and the shaft of Thom’s cock, and Jilli letting Brandi masturbate her and then licking her juices from Brandi’s fingers.

Yeah, thought Brandi, I don’t want a title. I just want everybody to want to please me, just like these students.

I want my commands to echo and re-echo over the country, over the whole world.

Echo effect. God, what a super slut I’ve become!

I don’t care.

Echo effect. I just want the people to hear me and obey me.

I just want to be in control of their desires.

No more wars, no more silly prudery, just lust and peace and all the fucking anyone could want. That’s what I want. And I want the people to obey me.

Everybody. All over the country. All over the world. I want them all!

And maybe, she thought, maybe, in just five more years—

She would have them.