The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ed

An Exploration of Dreaming

by William Pratt

Chapter 3

Sunday was eaten up mostly by the paper. At a few minutes past ten, Ed had a draft of the paper done with eight hours to spare. A perfect time to take a break before revising … and his sister was still asleep. A little more eye candy around the house would be nice, and Audrey would look pretty hot if few subtle things changed. Or even hotter if he changed two currently subtle things in a not so subtle manner. It wasn’t that he wanted to sleep with her, or anything sick like that, but simply that he could do his sister a favour. And sneak the occasional peek.

She’d like it. Who wouldn’t? If she was model-hot she could easily have … whoever that guy she’d been dreaming about last night was. She could have anybody!

It was a testament, of a sort, to Ed’s ability to focus his attention on the task at hand. The fact that he could do the same, transform into a complete stud and scoop chicks left and right, could apply to him never really crossed his mind. Sometimes this can be a useful ability, but just as often it leads to becoming a squishy hood ornament.

While he pondered on whether or not it would be a good idea to inflate his sister’s chest to epic porn star proportions—being hauled off to a government research lab was at the top of the concerns—Audrey had the poor grace to wake up. So, instead of tuning up his sister, he read through his psych text looking for information on dreams for an hour before he went back to work on his assignment.

The paper was e-mailed to the TA at 1745 hours—Dr. Obradovich’s TA was an even nastier tight-ass on deadlines than the Doctor—and from there, Ed went straight to family matters. Grandma and the uncles were due for dinner, so he had to dress up and be a hostage straight through to just before eight PM.

Afterwards, it occurred to him that he could have tried to help Grandma out a bit when she nodded off at the table, but he hadn’t thought of it. Research into the nature of dreams later that evening, before Audrey kicked him off the computer, showed him that it took a while for a sleeper to get into a dream state from full wakefulness. Grandma snoozing at the table wouldn’t be long enough. When he woke someone up, he could be locked out for up to an hour. That really sucked.

Bored without the computer, Ed read for a while, took notes, watched part of a movie with his dad, and then went to bed. Unable to sleep, he cast about for a good dream to watch while waiting for Audrey to go to drift into a dream state and hit the jackpot. He found Kimberly Scott from down the road.

Two years older and an early developer, Kimberley had legs that gave a young Eddie the first erection that he recognized as such. When she babysat Audrey, and by extension him, hormones ran wild and he eventually locked himself up to avoid the potential for embarrassment.

After the humiliating encounter in grade nine with Tia, Ed knew he had to be careful around attractive girls. It was hard to tell whether they were setting him up for a joke or actually did like him. Still, a fake or not, Tia had been an amazing kisser and probably would have been worth all of the homework he’d done for her if she hadn’t turned the whole “relationship” into a joke at his expense.

How Tia managed to make it through this story without becoming an adoring, sex-crazed bimbo was quite possibly a simple matter of geography. On graduation, she moved to LA to try her hand at acting and now manages a Starbucks. Still, she’ll get her shot at stardom someday. Maybe.

Kimberly, though, wasn’t Tia. Kimberly was better—more mature—and the dreams still cropped up now and then. However, in this dream, she wasn’t doing anything all that interesting; she was just out in the harbour sunning herself on a boat, but it was Kimberly Scott, lying on her back without a bikini on, tanning nicely. That in itself was more than interesting enough.

Meanwhile, in the dream world

Ed’d seen a naked woman before. He and Megan Summers went a bit further than just dating once right after high school, but Kimberly got it all right. Her legs, somehow more fantastic because she was completely naked, ran up to the soft bubble of her butt. Those rounded Gluteus Maximus Stupendus melded into a slender waist and a smooth, tanned back. Just above the left cheek she had a tattoo of a rose and the name Tony. On the right shoulder was a sailboat.

Last time I scared the hell out of my sister by popping into her dream so let’s play it cool this time. No changing the tattoos or anything stupid like that.

As his shadow passed over her, she turned her head and looked at him. She actually smiled, more a smirk really, and then she rolled over revealing everything her tanned and fit body offered—except the luscious ass, of course.

“Oh hey, Eddie.” The eyes that hooked him on the colour green flashed. “You’re a bit of a surprise. Normally I dream of guys with a bit more meat on them.”

That’s when Eddie noticed that he was also naked. And rock hard. Stunned, he didn’t even manage to correct her on his name. The nakedness was easily fixed, the hard-on … he was stuck with the hard-on.

“Oh come on,” she said with a laugh as a pair of shorts appeared on him. “Don’t be shy. I have no idea what sick fantasy brought you up tonight. Usually I do Tony on the boat, ‘cuz he owns it I guess, but it’s your lucky night. Too bad you’re not really here to enjoy it. Screwing one of the kids I babysat’s kinda kinky.”

She sat up and swung her legs down, pulling his shocked eyes off of her small, but high and firm, bare breasts and to her swinging legs. The legs led up to her thighs and the play of the muscles as her feet swish-swish-swished left him drooling. She laughed again and spread those thighs to reveal a cleanly shaven pussy.

“You like what you see? This is what I love about dreams. I can be a complete slut in dreams. I don’t have to care what everyone else thinks and can completely let go and do whatever I want. What about you Eddie? You like dreams?”

She waited for a while, looking at him curiously, then, “Say something or you aren’t getting any, Eddie.”

“Uhm, Ed. Hi?”

As she lay back again and began a soft, teasing stroking of home plate, Eddie stammered. “Yeah. Dreams. I … Kimberly ….”

“No, I Kim. You Eddie.”

“Ed. I’m a bit confused. You’d actually have sex with me?”

“Well, only in here. In dreams I can do whatever, or whoever, I want, even if it’s a bit unusual. They’re the only place a girl can really cut loose. You guys have it so easy; you’re allowed—expected—to fool around, and you don’t get pregnant.” She gestured out at the green water, the sandy beach, and the perfect blue sky. “And here, in my dreams, neither will I! So let’s do it! I’ve been a good girl all week and now it’s time to par-tay!”

Kimberly bounced up, pressed her taut body into his, crushed their lips together, and Ed tried to keep up. Megan was no preparation or comparison, and they’d both been sort of drunk at the time. Even though she’d been eager, Megan hadn’t been Kimberly class eager. Maybe she’ll … Megan tried, but … maybe Kimberly’ll go down on me since she’s just dreaming.

“You ever have a girl do this for you before, Eddie?” Kimberly asked, sliding down his body.

“Ed. Once, but she didn’t like it much.”

“Ohhh Eddie’s done a real tramp! I’ll call you Ed if you’ll call me Kim.” She eased his tented shorts over the bulge and down to his knees and giggled as his cock barely sagged when freed. Pointing up at her face and fantastically hard, it just bobbed in time with his pulse.

Wrapping her soft hand around Ed’s turgid manhood, she gave an experimental stoke, bent it down, and giggled as it bounced back up, oscillating for a moment.

“Omigod. You really were crushing on me when I sat for your sister, weren’t you? This is kinda cute, making out with a kid I babysat for.”

Before he could get embarrassed, wilt or protest, the feel of Kimberly’s, Kim’s, lips just about shocked him out of his dream. She gave a quick kiss, then pulled back and looked up at him. “I don’t usually do this, even in dreams, but since this is your first visit, I guess it’s all right.”

Did I make her …? Can I make her like it? wondered Ed. “How is it?”

“Ok, I guess,” she said after a long, shudder-inducing top-to-bottom lick. “Tastes pretty good, actually, and it’s really sexy with you totally hard like this over me. I mean if I’m in some kind of perverted mood tonight, it’d be cooler if your cock was bigger.”

Ed froze, and not just because of stimulus shock. as his ex-babysitter began to feast on his equally hungry erection. She’s really going all out! Did I do that?

As her head twisted back and forth as though she were screwing herself down onto him, her hand closed tightly and squeezed, causing the head to expand with trapped blood. Her lips sealed on the tip and slowly slid back off, setting off a straining throbbing action.

“You know, like in a movie,” she continued as though she hadn’t stopped to blow his mind apart. “If I’m gonna dream a porno, I might as well do it right, right?”

That I can fix. A chance to take control of the dream again was well received by Ed’s struggling, fuzzy mind. Wait until she sees this! I think ….

“Uh, Abra Cadabra!” He closed his eyes and pictured himself with a much larger erection, trying to will it into reality. He felt Kim’s stroking hand crush into his shaft before giving way. Her thumb and fingers separated, and the tip of his cock rubbed up against her nose before resting heavily between her eyes.

He looked down at a jutting monstrosity no longer managing to resist gravity nearly as effectively as it had. Kim stared cross-eyed down its length, and his dick seemed to stare back.

If she likes porn, she’s going to love that, flitted through his mind along with wild imaginings of Kim going down on it with completely uninhibited, exquisitely pleased abandon.

“How’d you …?” Her lips stopped moving, then stretched into a sexy smile. Looking up at him, her glorious green eyes glittered. Her tongue peeked out and slid across, moistening her lips erotically. Shuddering softly, she moaned, “I just love dreams.”

She bent his penis down to her mouth and kissed it again. Then she looked up. “Eddie …, this ….” She kissed it again, this time near the bottom, with her tongue getting into the action as she worked her way up the shaft.

“H-how’s that?” Ed asked, fists clenched around the boat’s guard rail.

She responded with soft gasps of inarticulate pleasure. Her hands gripping his butt, she kissed and licked her way up and down and around him, moaning and groaning as though she were getting herself off along with Ed. Finally she reached the head again and slid him into her mouth, both her hands slipping around front to grip his enormous erection. She stoked softly up and down, her hands only touching periodically, and her head lowered, trying to take more of Ed inside. He was too hard for her to comfortably do much more, so Ed fixed that, too.

Kimberly shuddered as he slid deep in her mouth, stopping only when he hit the back of her throat and she gagged. She pulled back so that only the tip and a little extra remained in her mouth and her fingers took care of the rest. Hands pumping, head bobbing, and tongue licking and rolling and teasing, her motions, her moaning, and the rocking of the boat quickly brought him to a boil.

“Kim! Love it! Cumming. Gonna cum.”

She became frantic. At first Ed thought she was trying to pull herself off of him, but then she slammed deep again, trying and failing to swallow him whole. She worked madly with everything she had, little cries following his cock out of her throat when she pulled back, and finally he came, gushing cum. And then gushing more. And more.

When it was over, Kim, practically white with spilled cum, lay down on her back and peered upwards with glassy eyes. “That’s what I like about dreams. You never know what to expect. Oh my god. That was sick and ridiculous.” Slamming bolt upright, leaving a trail of ejaculate in her haste, Kim grabbed his softening penis and began to stroke it. “Let’s do it again!”

“Again? Was it that good?”

“God, was it!” she sighed, her eyes rolling up as she shuddered at the memory. “Mmmmm. I nearly came myself.”

“Uhm. I always wondered … how does it taste?”

“Kinda …. I don’t know.” She looked confused, and then she bent over sucked on him a bit more. At first she seemed to be trying to get a sample, but then she began moaning, her cheeks hollowing as she tried to turn him inside out to get at whatever small amounts he could have left after such a prolific display.

That was too much for Ed and he began to thicken inside her mouth until she pulled off of him.

“I don’t really know, but I love the taste of yours. Come on. Get it all the way hard again!”

“Hey! I grew for you, how about you growing for me?”

Kimberly ran her tongue up his shaft, pressing hard along the tube to squeeze the last few delicious drops out, before leaning back and gesturing to a chest as sleek as the rest of her. “What? These?” she asked.

“Fair’s fair,” replied Ed, concentrating on getting hard again. Sure enough, he did, and it really didn’t take much effort. “You think I can have much fun carrying this thing around?”

“Oh please. Most guys would kill to have one that big. Wouldn’t hurt to see what I look like, though.” She scrunched up her eyes and concentrated. “Sometimes I can fly in my dreams, but no one really controls dreams. They just happen. And they get real weird, like this one.”

She waited a moment longer and then grabbed hold of his cock again, leaning in for another taste. “No go on the big boobs. Sorry.” She hummed as her head bobbed rapidly.

“What if I told you that I can control dreams?”

“Oh,” breathed across his tumescence, and she wore a fascinated expression on her face as she played with the pulsing hard-on. “In that case, I’d just be dreaming that you controlled dreams, so no problem. Sounds like fun, but hurry up. I can’t wait to ride this monster!” She gave the tip a quick lick.

“Right. Ok, so let’s see how you look as a porn star.” Kimberly really didn’t need much changing, given her already spectacular body, even with his cum still dripping off most of her upper torso. “Stand up and cup your breasts.”

“Just a second,” Kim said, standing and walking to the side of the boat. “I’m going to take a quick dip. This stuff’s getting kind of gross.”

“Oh. Sorry. It’s gone.”

Kimberly looked down at herself. She was clean. “Neat. Remind me to invite you over next time I have to clean my suite.” She cupped her small breasts. “Ok, what’s your next trick?”

“Ever wanted to be a stripper?”

“Oh this is cute,” Kimberly said, looking at the fetish sailor costume that appeared out of nowhere and clung like it had been painted on everywhere but over her breasts. Then her breasts began to push into her hands. Her eyes widened. “Eddie. Stop playing around.”

“Ed. Who’s playing? They’re gonna be great!”

“Great?” She dropped her arms and put her hands on her hips. The swelling boobs pushed the collar and bow way out, displaying her increasing cleavage through the gap in the neckline. “Right now they’re great big. Keep this up and I won’t be able to stand.”

“They’re only C-cups.”

“How’d you know that?”

“Because I want them to be C-cups. There, now they’re Ds. Double or nothing? You’ll love it, honest.”

“Eddie!” She poked a tit with one finger. “Eeep! Eddie …” The softer “Eddie” was ended with a sigh as both hands went back to cupping and then caressing the impressively globular mounds. “Eddieeeee. These are wonderful! You’re right. I do love it! They feel … amazing! But your idea of how big a Double D should be is a bit off, I think.”

She pressed into him, rubbing her hyper sensitive boobs against his chest and cooing at the sensations produced even through the stretched-to-near-transparency sailor outfit. Their lips met.

She kissed me and I didn’t make her do it! Right on!

Kimberly pulled back from nibbling on his lower lip. “This is a dream I’m not forgetting anytime soon. I’ve never felt so … so turned on.” She ground into him, rubbing her breasts around in circles against his chest.

She kissed him again and fixed him with an intensely hungry stare, but never let up on caressing her breasts. “I am so fucking horny, Ed. I’m going to ruin you for all other women. On purpose!”

“Oh my fucking god!” It started as a moan, but “god” was practically screamed. “You have no idea how good these feel. You wanted a strip show? You got it! No guarantees I won’t lose it and rape you half way through, though.”

What he got when she climbed up onto the upper deck was more a dance routine than a strip, But that makes sense, I guess. Back when I was really crushing on her she was trying to become a cheerleader—

“Oh yeah!” burst from his lips when Kim tugged on the bow holding her top shut and her breasts exploded free. They bounced and Kim’s eyes finished the process of glazing over as they jiggled.

“Liked that, did you?” She kicked up her glorious right leg to show bald, tanned, wet pussy under her skirt and they shared a moan as her breasts bounced again. She shivered and, “Oh fuck it.”

With speed only possible in dreams, she dropped back of the deck with more bouncing, jammed her bare boobs into his chest and, while delivering a French kiss, she turned him around and sat him down. “Gotta do this. I gotta,” she gasped out.

Bracing her knees against the side of the deck, she surrounded his cock with tit, lowered her lips to the tip and began to suck him softly while stroking up and down with her new melons. It was a fabulous feeling marred only by the knowledge that it was all just in his head and her head.

“We have to do this for real,” he choked out.

“We do,” or something like that vibrated his dick. Not halting the caressing breasts, Kimberly looked up at him with her lust filled and gorgeous green eyes. “You bet y-your ass we d-do. N-next time I see you, you are suh-so-oh going to get a date.”

“Ju-just a date?”

“I’m not a c-complete slut in real life, you knu-know.”

Yuh-you make a great ssslut.”

Her eyes lit up. “I do, don’t I? M-maybe it’ll be a short d-date so we can ssstart on the next one ri-right away. Yuh-you know … in real l-life you’d need some lubricant. And no way could it feel this g-goo—ooh fuck I love dreams!”

Her eyes rolled upwards again as her head tilted downwards.

“I am such a slut,” Kim said sometime later as Ed worked his enormous dream cock in and out of her. “Yesssss. Still so horny. I’m, like, high on sex. I’m flying.”

“You like flying?” asked Ed, glad that the tracks Kimberley’s nails were leaving on his back were only in their imaginations. Her enthusiasm would probably hurt in real life.

“I love it!” Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him in deep. Impossibly deep, but what the hell. It was just a dream. “Give it to me Ed. Take me higher! I’ve still got brains you haven’t fucked out, so get to work!”

“OK,” said Ed, going still.

“Ed?” Kim picked up the pace with some wriggling, and then some thrusting of her own. She couldn’t see it, but she felt it. The straps on the recliner stuck to her sweaty back for a moment as she lifted off of them. She gripped tighter, but didn’t allow the rhythmic pistonning of her ass to slow.

“Ed?”

He kissed her and began to thrust in time with her. “You want to go on top?”

“Nggh,” she groaned, nearly doubling her pace. “L-later. Www-wanna watch … watch the clouds. I’ll, ah, never forget … this. When I wake up, I’m coming over and you are going to get sooooo fucked!” She spasmed. “Oh. Oh! Oh, God yes! Hold me tight, Ed! I’m going to-oooh!”

Despite almost bucking her way out of his grasp, she was in no danger of falling. She thrashed a lot and whimpered a little, but she didn’t scream in ecstasy as she came and didn’t make a big production out of the actual orgasm. Disappointed, Ed concentrated on fixing that for the next time.

Some time, it could have been minutes or hours, later Kim rode Ed in a state of happy mental exhaustion, floating on a cloud, when a foghorn nearly blew Ed’s eardrums out.

“Oh damn,” she rasped, her voice completely raw from her earlier shrieks of exultation. “My alarm. Sorry, have to, nnh, Get up soon. Go faster. Almost there!” Kim began to slam back and forth, not caring about any potential damage so long as she came before the dream ended.

“Sleep through it,” Ed said, thrusting into her. His hand gripped the buttock with the rose and Eddie Tattoo.

“Can’t.” She gasped. She quaked. Her pussy began to milk and quiver in anticipation. “If I blow, uh, my sleeping schedule, huh, I’ll never be able to get up Tuesday to, oooh, go to the bank. Besides. It’ll keep buzzing, ahh, until I turn it off. Guh! Go faster! I’ll try to hold. God! Shut up. Shut up! Just fuck me faster! Harder! Don’t wanna stop, mmmh, Being your slut. One more. So close!”

“Bank? You work in a bank? You’re the hottest, wuh, woman in the town. I thought you’d be a mmm-model or something.”

What started as a giggle ended as a groan. “No. Mind you, uh, if these babies, oh, were real, I’d have no problem-mmmm finding work in sss-some types of modelling. Make muh-me cum. Harder! Take me there! Be your sssslut anywhere.”

As Kim went off, louder than the foghorn, Ed watched her huge, bouncing tits and said, “Yeah, those. I better put your boobs back—”

The foghorn sounded again.

* * *

“—to normal—Ow—before you wake up.”

Ed looked at his bedroom’s ceiling. “Uh oh.”

His cock, burning with the need for just a few more stokes throbbed mightily, screaming at the sudden denial. He and his bed were coated with the result of the dozen or so dreamed orgasms he and Kimberly had enjoyed. And then some—he’d dreamed spraying amazing amounts of cum and that’s what it seemed he’d gotten. Gotten all over his sheets. This was going to be hard enough to explain to mom, so one more pool of cum wouldn’t hurt. He grabbed his cock.

His fingers wouldn’t go all the way around.

“Oh man.” Kimberly had kept asking for it to be thicker and longer, and Ed had kept obliging. Now, until he could dream the thing back down again, it looked like he was stuck. At least he could sort-of hide it; the instigator, Kimberly, had her own, harder to conceal, problems.

A large garbage bag temporarily solved the dripping wet sheet problem, but the real solution could only be safely executed after his mother went out. Fortunately his experiences trying to live on his own while going to school, while they had bankrupted him, had taught him how to use a washing machine. That and how to cook a mean plate of spaghetti.

The next part was getting what had oozed through the sheets out of the mattress, or at least keep it hidden it until he could find a way to dream it out. He wound up using some old text books to hold a sheet overtop of mattress and allow airflow while concealing the stain. Given the temperature, no one would question the fan airing out the room. They might wonder why it was blowing air out the window, but Ed could explain that away by pointing out that it was hotter inside the house than out. It didn’t really matter if he cooled the hot air inside with cold air from out or blew the hot air out, created a difference in pressure, and sucked cooler air in as a result. He might get some funny looks from Audrey, but he got those most of the time anyway.

He would have to go to the store to replace the baking soda, though. Not trying to impress women with excessive virility in the future would be a good idea as well, so, first chance he got, he’d have to turn down the output of his new fire hose. Ed mentally added that between “clean bed” and “increase eye candy around the neighbourhood” to his list of things to do tonight if he could work it into a dream.

The immediate problems out of the way, Ed went to school.

Or rather he made it to the door just before the bell rang. He opened the door and almost passed out. Sandals started the path upwards through a shopping list of perfect parts: Sandals; ankles; perfectly formed calves; firm thighs; a tight pair of shorts; a tight and softly muscular abdomen; fantastically large, firm and round breasts covered by a string bikini top designed for a much smaller rack; a long neck; full, pink lips; an upturned nose; eyes that almost glowed with a green light; and a deep auburn fire roaring atop her head.

She had been right last night. He’d missed D-cups by at least a couple sizes.

“Hey Eddie,” said the fantastically busty Kimberly Scott. “I had the best dream ever, and I think you know something about it, Mr ‘I can control dreams.’”

“I—” he stammered as Kimberly grinned. “I was going to put them back, honest. It was just going to be a fun dream. I didn’t mean—”

“I did. I meant what I said. That was soooo amazing that I’ll be your slut anytime and anywhere. You can take me right now in the doorway—please! I’m already totally wet for you! I don’t know how you did this, and you know what? I don’t care! I feel so free!

“You remembered the dream?”

“Oooooooo! How could I forget? I’ve never woken up feeling so good. I’ve been totally horny all morning. Oh my God,” Eddie didn’t have to track Kim’s eyes to know what she was looking at. “Are your parents home?”

“Mom is. And my bed’s a mess.”

“Giggle! So’s mine. God! I gushed all over everything!” She stopped verbally gushing to pull him into a deep, tongue-ful, kiss before, “But I have a futon in the spare bedroom! And after I fuck every last drop of cum from your body, we go shopping! I wanna find stuff to dress these babies up in that will make you cream on sight—whether I fucked and sucked you dry recently or not!”

Ed stared, stunned, as she began to knead the immense, partially bikini concealed globes on her chest. “I … uh. Big.”

“You bet! And they feel marvellous! You want me stacked like this? Cool! It just makes me a better slut, but my friends are gonna have questions. I’m going to have to go to work tomorrow, so, after you screw me out of my mind, you’ve got a lot of work ahead of you fixing their memories up. But first … Mmmmm! I am so horny!”

“I could just make them smaller again.”

No! No way! I like’em like this. I can get off just from playing with them and if that doesn’t make me a complete slut, nothing will.”

“I-I got classes. And a lab to run ….”

“And I’ve got needs too,” Kimberly hinted while playing with his pant’s zipper. “You know all about them since you showed me how much I loved giving in to them, so who better to work them off? How about just a quickie? I’ll drive you and we can do it in the car.”

“Uh ….”

“Need some convincing, huh?” she asked, dropping to her knees and taking his pants down with her. “Close the door. You probably don’t want your mom seeing this. Not that I—mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! God, that’s good—care.”

“Outside?” Ed tried to step back, but Kim grabbed hold of something he didn’t feel like he could live without.

“Inside,” lick, “outside,” lick, “upside down.” Kiss. “I’ll be a slut for you anywhere. I can’t believe how much I love sucking your cock. It’s almost as much as I like it filling my pussy, so you better get hard, fast!”

And that is when Ed realized that he just might not make it to school that day.