The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ed

An Exploration of Dreaming

by William Pratt

Chapter 9

“The Wee Folk?” asked Ed, swallowing, “What’s up, Doc?” as his opening line.

“For lack of a better English term. In the old days,” said the rabbit, “I’d have been a Faun. Perhaps a leprechaun or a fairy. But no longer. All of your toys and that insipid Television you watch … I should be glad that we aren’t all Smurfs.”

“Elves?” Ed asked, dazed but not as bad as he’d been on the street. The wafting incense was not nearly as intense here.

“Not Elves,” said the rabbit sharply. “I recommend that you never again mention them here. We were almost doing well before Tolkien tried bringing them back.”

“Uh. Right.”

“We ’ave ’ad many names,” said Stormy as he sat off to one side and well away from the bunnies. “No one means more zan any other, neh? From zee beginning of time, we ’ave been in zee background, preserving the world and educating your people. You are ’eadstrong bastards, and some of us fear zat we are losing ground. Losing our selves.”

The rabbit nodded. “They are the ones with whom we war, but we are few.”

“How may of you are there?”

“Us? A few dozen. Them, a few hundred, but the majority remain neutral. The thousands dwell in blissful ignorance, caring little about the doings of men.”

“Ten to one odds? That’s not exactly fair.”

“No it isn’t, but zen neither is what ’as ’appened to us.”

“Once we were the beautiful ones,” Jackie said, his eyes wandering through memories. “Crafted by and the reflections of the dreams of men. Now, we are often something of a nightmare. That doesn’t say very good things about your people, but we fought back, touching your lives in subtle ways. We brought light, love, life, and periodically education to your people. Over the past hundred years it has been cartoons, mostly, but we have lost control and even those have darkened.”

“What do you mean, ‘darkened?’”

“What do I mean? Have you never seen South Park? I shudder to think of what we will be in another score years. I too fear what we are becoming, but Kellimarona—you have been calling her Pinky—and her father—”

“Pinky is a girl? But she’s psychotic!”

“She is insane, yes, and a tool, and the least of your worries or ours. Her masters, however, they concern us. They seek to control our people by controlling yours. In this, they have an ally. One you must thwart without us.”

“Uhm. Why just me?”

“For the stupidest of all reasons: We are sworn to not directly interfere with the direction of mankind’s progress. Unlike our enemies, we take this promise most seriously. We will protect you as best as we are able from the other faction, but your human opposition you must face alone.”

“I understand that much. I don’t like it, but I understand it. Is there any way you can weasel out of it? Bend it a little?”

“The pact we made with Zeus was fair for both sides. We will not renege.”

“Zeus?”

“Zeus.”

“Like Greek god Zeus?”

“Yes.”

“Hate to tell you this, but those guys have been gone for a couple thousand years.”

“Hardly. It was them or the Norse, and at the time, you’d best believe the Greeks were the better choice. We have bent the agreement as far as we are able simply by using you as a go between, so now it is time to make another choice.”

“Is it multiple choice?”

“In a very rudimentary sense. To anyone thinking clearly, it is win or die. Sadly most don’t see it that way. They see a possibility for compromise.”

Ed stopped and forced himself to think clearly. “Not an easy thing to do, thinking clearly, with that incense of yours.”

“It is a defence mechanism. Occasionally humans manage to wander into our lands and keeping them too drugged with lust to think makes them easy to deal with. The unique nature of the damage to your mind is keeping you somewhat rational. Without it, you would be overcome and forget all you saw here and perhaps an hour preceding.”

Ed shook his head in an attempt to clear it. “Recap: You Wee Folk guys are shaped by people’s dreams, but one group of Wee Folk want to shape those dreams to their advantage by controlling people’s minds. For that they need the machine I built for the professor. But that won’t work.”

“The brainwashing capabilities of your scanner are quite effective, I assure you.”

“That’s not the problem. The scanner’s way too slow. It takes, like, a half hour to zap anybody. I suppose that they could gather up celebrities and opinion leaders and brainwash them, but that wouldn’t work, either.”

“Why not?” asked Jackie.

“The Scientologists did that years ago and they still haven’t taken over the world. I bet this is why he’s got Melissa categorizing neurological responses. If The Professor has a broad enough sample, he can set some generic pattern that will get the majority of the people. He probably won’t key the final programming on his dick this time though.”

The Rabbit-King screwed up his face and pawed at his nose. “You have me at a loss this time. Could you explain that?”

“Right now the key he uses to activate slavery in his victims is the sight of his, er, erect penis. He thinks it’s funny. He could broadcast the subliminal patterns, if that works at all, on TV and then flash his cock, but I don’t think he’s the sort of guy who’d do that.”

“And my opponent, Thlammon, wouldn’t find that amusing at all. He’s something of a prude. I, on the other hand, rather enjoy being a rabbit.”

His bunny entourage giggled cutely. “So do we,” said one sweetly.

Ed’s head jerked as a new thought hit him. “Wait a second. If you can’t interfere with people, what’s to keep Zeus from boot-stomping the guys who do?”

“Absolutely nothing,” said Jackie with an evil grin. “In fact, we’re counting on it!”

* * *

“Hey, Stormy?” Ed asked on the way through the streets of the wee folk’s wacky world while trying hard to ignore the flying doghouse strafing the street with daisies. “I’ve still got a few questions.”

“Zis surprises me little,” the little blue bear responded. “Life ’as gotten interesting of late, no?”

“Yeah. Bucket of laughs. How come you all look different? If you are the reflections of people’s dreams, you should be some sort of average and all look pretty much the same, right?”

“Ah! A simple question for a change. Even for us, zee constant changes of zee collective unconscious can be very disturbing, so we choose a ’ost to supply our dream shape. Zee bonding is for life, so zey must be selected with care. Prince Jackie, I think, bonded with Hugh Hefner.”

That sounded a lot like a joke, so Ed chortled a bit before commenting further. “Lot of Teddy bears, though.”

“Mostly men. Zat’s zee media’s influence for you. Moi, I chose my ’ost to better appeal to zee most beautiful woman in zee world. Zat was a mistake, I assure you, but I ’ave grown accustomed to this form. Etz very versatile. Given zee choice over again, I would still be a bear, but for different reasons.”

“Didn’t get the girl?”

“No one did. Zee asking price ’er father set was far, far too ’igh. Still, a man can dream, no?”

“Tell me about it. Er … what’s the deal with Elves?”

“A dead race. Some few remain, but not enough to be great trouble.”

“Nothing to worry about then?”

“Non …. They are dangerous enough, but only to zose foolish enough to face one alone or poorly armed.” He patted the hilt of another of the many weapons on his belt. “Still, zeir day is done. Zee Red Duke, Thlammon, put paid to zee last of their emperors—zee only reason Jackie allows ’im to walk free—a long time ago and since zey ’ave melted away. Still, zey should not be named. It attracts zeir attention.”

“This Thlammon guy. He’s what? The enemy?”

“More my enemy zan Jackie’s. He, rather ’is politics, ruined my life for a time, but I ’ave ’is measure now. He fears change. Thanks to ’im, I no longer do.”

“What did he do?”

“He took from me and destroyed the only thing zat mattered. Now etz nothing,” said Stormy, his beady eyes making a liar of his mouth. “I ’ave found other things zat matter more.”

“Uhm. Sorry. I wasn’t trying to pry. I meant what did Thlammon do to the el—emperor?”

“Ah. According to zee plays, poems, and sagas, zey duelled with cold iron. If so, zee duke is a better swordsman zan I, and I know zis not to be true. Treachery and poison is far more likely, but none deserved such a foul fate more zan our once and former king.”

“Bad guy?”

“As a mortal, you ’ave no idea. With a poor ruler, mortals suffer at most sixty years. If zee egomaniacal cocksucker is immortal … things get much, much worse.”

* * *

As Ed jumped back through the gate, careful not to touch the ground this time, Holly smashed into him, and he found himself on the ground tangled with a hot blonde.

“How’d you get turned around and where’d the bear go?” she asked. Then she sniffed. “And what is that scent? It’s beautiful!”

“Turned around? I’ve been gone for at least an hour!”

“Nnnnooo. I figured, ‘Screw the bear,’ and I jumped with you, but you stopped and turned or something.” She took a deep breath and smiled vacantly. Staring right into her face, Ed watched her pupils expand to enormous proportions. “But we’re both here, alone, and Mmmmmm ….”

She didn’t kiss, she tasted his lips.

“Maybe it’s just all the excitement, but I am seriously turned on!” Deep mouth exploration. “Were we really attacked by teddy bears?” Passionate grope. “Eddie, you’re making me feel so … so … Mmmmm!”

She let go and sat partially up, still pinning him. “So confused. What happened? Leg hurts like hell and you’ve got me totally turned on!” She giggled. “I’ve gone and gotten you all hard again! I really shouldn’t keep doing that, but ….” Her arms crossed her chest has her hands grabbed hold of her shirt and pulled upwards, lifting her top up and over her head in a smooth motion.

She had nice breasts. They were small, but Holly was small in general. As a result, they fit her perfectly and looked especially nice with the pink nipples visibly stiffening and causing the pinkish areola to puff out before his eyes.

“But since it’s all my fault, I better do something about it, shouldn’t I? What are you doing to me? I feel ….”

“Holly?”

“Made for each other,” she moaned. “Never felt anything like this. You are soooo sexy! Ooooh God I want you soooo bad!”

“Holly, when I was with Stormy … incense ….”

She straddled him, grinding her hips to rub against his swollen cock as she leaned forward and rested her weight with her hands on either side of his head. Her sparkling blue eyes gazed through her glasses.

“I’m going to make love to you, Ed. It’s going to be perfect. You’re going to take me places I’ve ever been before, I can tell. We’ll go there together. We’ll be the best ever.”

“Holly. The bears ….”

“What bears?”

“The ones that attacked us! They’re still out there!”

“No bears. Only us. Make love to me, Ed.”

Ed grabbed her shirt with one hand and pushed himself up into a sitting position with the other. Sitting on his lap, Holly was almost high enough to kiss him on the lips, so she did her best.

“Ed. Please,” she said between kisses. “I want you. It’s like a dream come true. All my fantasies brought to life. I’ve wanted this forever. Know you like me. See it in your eyes. Better for you. Better than Melissa.”

Ed’s will to resist, not that he’d had much to begin with, was slipping away with his shirt. The Professor could wait, couldn’t he?

Holly ran her fingers over Ed’s chest as she wriggled and kissed her way downward.

“Holly, I do want you, but I have to—”

“Later.” She tugged on his belt. “It’s dark and the moon is full, so now is the time for lovers.”

“That’s just the incense talking, Holly.”

“You think I’d be doing this because you’re wearing some silly body spray?” she popped up from his lap and tried to catch his lips. “Ow! My leg hurts. You watch too much TV. Stop squirming … Ha! Ohmigod!”

Ed, trying to work his way out from under the impassioned girl, wound up helping her get his pants down. She froze for a moment, then looked reverently down at the freed cock.

“Holly?”

She stared at his throbbing dick like nothing else mattered. “I have to. Mmmmaster. Must. Must! Need!” Her eyes caught the moonlight as she looked up. “Master!” she moaned, then her head rocketed back down and tried to swallow him whole.

“Holly!” Ed said, grabbing her head and lifting her back up. She fought back, and she had the better leverage.

“Must!” she gasped before locking her lips back into place.

“Stop it!” yelled Ed, lifting her back up again.

“Not again. Please. You have to let me do this. I need it. It’s all I could think about these last few days. Suck the master’s cock! Must suck the master’s cock! Holly is good slave. Holly will please master! Holly need cock!”

This is definitely more than just the incense. Ed looked in her eyes as she babbled and begged. Sure, she’d been irrationally horny before, but … Yow!

Holly’s nails dug into his wrists and he let go. In a flash, her head was back in place, bobbing frantically. There was no art to Holly’s actions, just hunger driven passion like some sort of druggie or cum-vampire.

The Professor’s conditioning! But something’s wrong. She’s been … enslaved by my penis!

No longer having to struggle with Ed, Holly’s hands gripped his shaft and began pumping. Inane gibberish and moans rumbled down his cock and fired bio-electrical impulses up his nervous system. His brain processed these messages, triggered the release of the correct hormones, and commenced the correct physical responses. Ed groaned. He could feel Holly’s lips stretch into a smile and she doubled her efforts. There is a lot to be said for speed and unleashed, maniacal power. Despite its utter lack of grace, Ed felt his body tense under the oral assault.

“Holleeeyyyyy ….”

Automatic reflexes took control of more and more of his body until—

Holleeeyyyyy …!”

When his vision cleared, he sat up and looked at the girl.

“Master,” she moaned, her blank face dripping his cum. Not much of it though. She’d managed to catch most of it, and given that he still hadn’t gotten around to turning his output down to anything remotely approaching normal, that was no easy feat. She licked her lips and used her fingers to collect more as he watched.

“I’m going to fix this Holly, but later. I have to deal with The Professor.”

“More later?” she mumbled, not all the way home from wherever the conditioning had sent her yet. her lithe body periodically quivered with aftershocks or anticipation. “Holly fuck master?”

Actually, she looks a lot like Kimberly did. Why’s it wrong for The Professor to do stuff like this and not me? Ed shook his head. It’s a bad time to be thinking about stuff like this right now. Where are the killer bears? They have to be around here somewhere. Professor’s going to have to wait. I’ve got to get Holly out of here, but where will she be safe?

And her leg! That does not look like a Band-Aid repair will do the job. The hospital’s out. No way I could explain this, ‘Yeah, Doc, this girl I barely know was knifed when we got jumped by Care Bears before she got drugged by an aphrodisiac incense, went down on me, and got hypnotized into being my sex slave by seeing my cock.’

“More?” she asked, her hands wrapping around his dick again.“ Master?”

“Audrey!” he blurted. Duh! My sister’s a nurse! Home!

* * *

The bus trip home normally took a little over an hour, but fortunately, Holly had her car stashed at a nearby park-n-ride. As an added bonus, because she drove, Holly had to stay out of his pants. The quick bus ride to her car had been another story entirely.

“Ed,” said Audrey as she sat on his bed and looked Holly’s leg over, “I’m a nurse, not a doctor. This is going to need stitches and I suck at …. Why isn’t she bleeding all over the place?”

“Magic,” Ed said, shrugging.

“Magic?” Looking down past her full and bouncy new chest at Holly’s leg was more than enough to remind Audrey that magic wasn’t all that impossible an explanation. “Right. Why not just heal her?”

“Because I need a dream. Plus I might screw it up. You’re not the only non-doctor in the house.”

Audrey fixed Ed with an exasperated stare. “You can give me the body of a porn star and you’re afraid of dreaming a cut away?”

Ed shrugged again. “I dunno. Breasts are easy.”

His sister snorted and started wrapping gauze around Holly’s leg. “Shit. This looks ugly. It’s even worse without the blood, sort-of. Sophie’s better at this stuff. Hell, Mom’s better with a needle than me.”

“Mom’s out, thank God. She’d never believe any of this.” Ed looked at Holly laying obediently on his bed. Man, I wish I’d figured this out back on the bus. She’ll do anything I tell her—not just sex.

“Where does Zofia live, anyway?”

“Out by Walton, but it doesn’t matter. She’s probably still back at your apartment.”

Ed looked at his sister, stupefied. “What? You mean I came all the way out here and …!”

“Idiot. She told you—”

“Yeah, but I figured … Fuck! It’ll take hours to bus back out there!”

“Relax and think, Eddie. You drove here.”

Pointing at Holly, Ed said, “She drove here.”

“So? Like she’d mind if we borrowed her car. She’s your freaking sex slave! I’ll even drive if you promise not to make out with your new little toy in the back.”

“She’s not my sex slave. She’s … a sex slave, but I’m going to let her go as soon as I figure out how.” Ed got up and walked to the door.

“Where are you going? I’m not carrying her!”

“I’m going to phone Zofia. It’d be stupid to drive back out there and find out she’s gone home.”

“You should have done that earlier. I could still be out at your place with the rest of the girls draining your liquor cabinet.”

“Rest of the girls?”

“You Eddie-ot. Sophie just had to show everything off and the bigger the audience, the better she likes it.”

* * *

Maybe they’ll all have gone home? Ed wished. Zofe was a little tipsy on the phone, so maybe ….

And maybe not. When the elevator door opened, he could see that Zofia was still there. And so was Monica, Monica’s lab partner, Melissa, Tanya … and Kimberly. Not Kim, Kimberly.

“Kimberly? How?”

“Hi, Ed” she oozed, her huge breasts putting on a display as she bounced to her feet and sprung toward him. “You won’t believe what happened at work today! Someone called me a slut and bingo! I was out and ready to party.” Her eyes narrowed. “You are not changing me back this time.”

“Relax, Kim. Relax,” didn’t get anywhere near his mouth before he was crushed into a pair of huge-but-firm breasts and lips sought, found, and devoured his. Afterward, Ed didn’t waste his time struggling or complaining.

“Kim is just too dull!” Kimberly panted between kisses and frenzied groping. “I think I’ll ditch the bank and become a stripper or something. Maybe just a model; with a body like this I won’t even have to get naked to get a guys attention! When I transformed at work Larry even got stiff, and he’s pretty much gay.”

“Let me get this straight, Kimberly, cuz I’m still having problems with it,” asked the slightly chubby, African-American girl watching from the … whatever the room people sit down and drink in was called. Ed wracked his brain and matched the name Ruby to the girl’s face. He couldn’t remember what the room was, though. “Someone calls you a slut and you just … flip out?”

“No. I become the real me.”

“Like a multiple personality thing?”

“More than that,” Melissa said. “Like I told you earlier, Ed’s dreams change things. I mean, here I was ignoring everything and slaving away on my doctorate—”

Tanya nodded and cut her off. “She was about to throw me out of our apartment because I kept bugging her, trying to get her to go out once in a while.”

“Trying to get into my pants is more like it,” Melissa said with a snort. “I was probably even about to lose my boyfriend, then Ed turned Tanya into a lingerie model—”

“Fitness goddess,” interrupted Tanya, flexing.

“—whatever. Anyway, I couldn’t help myself. The jerk dreamed me into a lesbian and nobody could say no to that.” Melissa cocked a thumb at her smirking roomie.

“Oh, that’s nothing,” said Kimberly, rejoining the girls and dragging Ed along with her. “You should see what happens when I transform.”

“Transform?” said Audrey.

“What do you mean ‘transform?’” asked Ruby, mirroring Ed’s sister’s confusion.

“I’m a were-slut,” Kimberly giggled. “Sort-of. I’ll show you, but just this once. You have to promise to transform me right back, OK? You just have to say ‘You’re a slut, Kimberly.’ Got that? No moons involved.”

“Got it,” said Audrey, glaring at her brother. Zofia giggled.

“Don’t leave me trapped as her for too long. For one thing, the last thing she remembers is being at the bank, so she’ll freak out, and for another, I don’t really like her. She acts all uptight and pure, but she really wants to be me. I had to spend the last few days on the inside watching her prancing around, teasing guys and enjoying it, but never doing enough to really enjoy it. Bitch gets me soooo horny and then just turns it off.” She took a deep breath and then reluctantly said, “Relax, Kim, relax.”

She didn’t change much. Mostly her chest imploded and her smile vanished, but the scene was stolen by radical change in her clothing. The painted on shirt and shorts darkened and seemed to grow into a stylish blue suit. Matching hose darkened her legs, and her thongs twisted and grew into a sensible pair of heels.

Kim stood blinking away confusion and looking pretty—but way too serious—in her navy blue office wear. “What? What’s going on? Where am I? Audrey? Eddie?”

“Wow,” said Ruby, eyes wide. Everyone, Ed included, stared, then Ruby shouted, “You’re a slut, Kimberly!”

“Ohhh fuck, yes!” barked Kimberly. Ed tried to watch both girls. He saw Ruby’s eyes bug out as Kim moaned, trembled, arched her back, and began to fill out the top of her suit. After that, Ed’s attention was focussed entirely on Kim becoming Kimberly.

The bank teller’s billowing breasts quickly overloaded her white blouse and dark blue suit jacket. Fabric tore and buttons cracked off the glass walls of the solarium as Kimberly let out a warbling scream of lust and pleasure. She slumped to the ground gasping and twitching. “Oohhhhhh. That feels so good. Putting up with the prissy bitch is worth it every now and then just for that.”

“That was only supposed to work for me, you know,” Ed said under his breath.

“That’s impossible!” whispered Ruby. “What about conservation of mass and shit like that? Where do the boobs come from? Where do they go?”

“Probably the same place where mine did,” said Monica. “They just grew out of nowhere in class.”

“No they didn’t.”

“Sure they did! Monday morning I was … normal sized, I guess. Even you noticed in the lab.”

“I—” Ruby shook her head. “That was just … I thought it was a dream!”

“It was a dream, sort-of. Ed’s dream.”

“No! They aren’t my dreams, they’re your dreams. I can just … make them do … stuff. I didn’t mean a lot of it. Things happened.”

“Oohhh sure they did!” said Monica, prodding a firm, jutting breast and looking at him slyly.

“I mostly wanted you to pay better attention in class, Monica and, well, you just look pretty. Things happened. I’m sorry.”

“You turned me into a walking wet dream and you’re sorry?” She looked at his bulging crotch and smiled. “Little Eddie’s not sorry, is he? Frankly, I think he’s the one telling the truth.”

“Ed’s kind-of stupid that way,” Kimberly advised. “He’ll do anything in a dream, but outside in real life, you really have to work to get into his pants.” She thought about that for a moment and then added, “He’s got a lot in common with Kim, actually.”

Melissa nodded. “I wanted to fuck and he gave me a massage. Yay massage,” she said blandly.

“You liked the massage!” protested Ed.

“Yeah, and I would have liked a hell of a lot more, but you didn’t take the hint fast enough and The Prof walked in!”

“Tough,” said Zofia. “Ed and I, we made sweet love under the stars for whole night. We went dancing, and that was more than a dream. You neglect me since then. When we are married, you will have excuses no longer.”

Ed choked, but recovered.

“I wear you down,” said Zofia, her calculating expression awesome and arousing in its intensity. “You see.”

“What about you,” Ruby asked Audrey.

“Don’t look at me!” She held her arms up in surrender. “I’m just his sister.”

“You’re shitting me!” blurted Ruby. She pointed at Zofia. “I thought you were her sister! And what about you, blondie? How do you fit into this?”

“He’s my master!” Holly said happily.

“Ed!” yelled Ruby. “Holy shit! What you did to Kim was bad enough!”

“What are you talking about?” asked Kimberly. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been having the time of my life!”

“But you aren’t really you!”

“Who cares? Me was borr-ring. You like being a sex slave, Holly?”

“Oh yes! Holly would like more sex—”

“Wouldn’t we all,” said Melissa snidely. Tanya nodded.

“—but Holly would not dare presume to challenge master’s will!”

“I didn’t touch her!” yelled Ed before Ruby—or anyone else—could erupt again. “The Professor did! He’s using my scanner to mind control Melissa’s research subjects.

“It does work!” Ed continued, pre-emptively cutting off Melissa. “He had the dean sucking on him like a lollipop in the lab!”

Melissa raised an eyebrow. “And so you’re the only one who’s allowed to get blown at school?”

“No! It’s how he programs his slaves. Tell her, Holly!”

“Master is telling the truth. The colours on the screen told Holly what to do and how to think. Holly had to go to the lab and give the master oral sex, but she didn’t know it until she saw master in all his enormity! Then master was to give Holly new instructions or release Holly until Holly saw master’s glorious erection again. Holly saw it once, but master ran away and Holly had to chase him. Master wasn’t interested in Holly and Holly was so sad. Tonight Holly finally got to complete Holly’s instructions! Master tastes sooo good! Holly can’t wait to please master again!”

Ed’s face had crunched up into an embarrassed grimace while his slave described her predicament. “Holly, one thing first, OK?”

“Anything, master,” Holly sighed. “Holly is good girl!”

“This is sick,” groaned Audrey.

“Holly, please use pronouns when you refer to yourself.”

“Yes master! I would do anything for you!”

“And call me Ed. Please?”

“Yes, Ed,” said Holly. “I live to please Ed! I can please Ed more, naked.”

“Yes, Ed,” mimicked Audrey and Zofia. They both looked at each other and rolled their eyes. “Stop that!” they both shouted, then simultaneously turned away in disgust.

Melissa burst out laughing.

“Excuse me,” said Tanya. “I don’t want to interrupt. This is kind of cute, in a disturbing way, but ….”

“What’s up?” Melissa asked, still giggling.

“Now I know I’m the sharpest knife in the drawer here, but how do you know The Professor’s up to something? What if he just dreamed it?”

“Uh …,” said Ed. “I don’t think I did.”

“Yeah? Well yesterday you were beating the hell out of a Care Bear in the hall at school.”

Melissa abruptly stopped laughing.

“They aren’t Care Bears. They’re Elves. Not Elves, but something like that. Anyway, about two hours ago that same ‘Care Bear’ tried to kill Holly.”

All the girls, except for Holly and Melissa, burst out laughing. Holly just smiled stupidly.

“Are you serious?” asked Melissa, looking worried. “Never mind. It’s too late now anyway. If Ed’s dreamed The Prof into being some evil guy, The Prof’s an evil guy now. I’ve seen enough proof of that.”

“No. This goes way back. One of the teddy bears called The Professor Malala Tet and said not to trust him.”

“Professor is mal a la tête?” asked Zofia.

“Yeah. You know about Malala Tet?”

“You don’t know ‘mal a la tête’. Is headache, is all.”

“What?”

“Is French. Bad in the head. A headache.”

“You know French?”

“Mais oui!” said Zofia, sarcastically. “You want European supermodel-girlfriend. Now I know French. And Deutch, Russki, few others. Professor is headache.”

“Cool,” said Ed, trying to ignore his sister laughing at him. “I thought it meant some kind of Egyptian god.”

“Non.” Zofia emphasized the accent before switching to her normal sexy mangled syntax. “Is nothing. Is just French—bad French. Can I be seeing leg now, Holly?”

The diminutive, cute blonde nodded; gingerly walked over to the tall, elegant blonde; posed sexily; and placed her foot in Zofia’s lap. Zofia looked over at Ed and rolled her eyes.

“She’s a sex slave, Zofia. She’s supposed to ooze sex ….” Ed blinked, smiled, and then continued. “I just had a great idea. But first, tomorrow morning Melissa and I have a talk with The Professor.”

Melissa looked at him quizzically. “Why me?”

“Because I’m no good at talking to him. I always screw it up.”

“What about us … er, Monica?” Ruby asked. “You did stuff!”

“Ha!” barked Melissa. “Now you believe us!”

“No shit! Kimberly was kind of convincing,” Ruby shot back.

“How’s about we get this all straightened up right now? Holly?”

“Yes, Ed?”

“Go to sleep.”

Yes, Ed,” she said, as her eyes drifted shut. She wavered for a moment and then toppled, falling into Ruby and sending both sprawling on the floor.

“Way to go, Eddie,” said Audrey.

“Ed,” said Zofia, Monica, Tanya, Melissa and Kimberly. Ed was too busy looking sheepish and Ruby had her hands full rolling Holly off of her.

“Well? What are we waiting for?” asked Audrey. “Let’s go.”

“Can’t. Takes a while for people to enter REM and really start dreaming. Before that, dreams are really hit and miss and if she wakes up it hurts like hell. We might get lucky though. Anyone want to play Monopoly while we wait?”

Ruby picked herself up off the floor and said, “Maybe we should get, uh, Holly stitched up and comfortable.”

Later, in Holly’s dream;

“OK,” said Audrey about an hour later when the other girls all suddenly dropped off, slumping over into a deep sleep. Tanya fought for a moment, and then fell forward onto the Monopoly board “That was weird. Good thing we weren’t playing Twister.”

“Holly’s all the way asleep, so I checked every one in to fix things up en-mass.”

“No kidding. So why not me?”

Ed blinked, but went along with it. “I figured it’d be better if I got everything worked out in small groups. Less distractions that way.”

“Right. Now how about you see to it that Sophie and I don’t get mistaken for sisters anymore?”

“What do you want changed?

“Me? Nothing! Change Sophie!”

* * *

“So this is a dream?” asked Ruby. “Looks pretty much the same as your apartment. Bit bigger, though.”

“This is how Holly sees it and she’s, uh ….”

“Petite?” asked Ruby, rather petite herself.

“Petite’s a good word,” said Monica, nodding.

“And people outside don’t notice what happens in here?”

“They do, but not for long. The dream seems to replace reality. Some changes take longer than others.”

“Yeah, you still sort of remember my old hair and, um, boobs, right, Ruby?”

“And my mom didn’t recognize Audrey the first time she saw her after I changed things. She did recognize Zofia, though, and she’d never met her before. Familiarity seems to have an effect.”

“Cool! Everybody who knows me really well is about five hundred miles from here, so long as we’re in dreamland, could you make me a bit, you know …?”

“She wants bigger boobs,” translated Monica.

“Wait a second!” Ruby spun on her friend. “I want to be taller! Don’t you go giving him ideas. I’ve seen his idea of big—Eeep!” Around her the world shifted, and Ruby tottered for a second. Regaining her balance with the help of a hand on Monica’s shoulder and opening her eyes again, she found herself looking over the top of her friend’s head.

“How tall are you Monica?”

“Five-four, give or take. You’ve got to be pushing six feet.”

“I noticed! Was it like this when he did your boobs?”

“Sorta.” Monica stepped back to get a better look. “Wow, Ruby, Those are long legs. Turn around.”

“H-how do I look?” asked Ruby as she complied with a neat pirouette. “This is amazing! I’m still me, but ….”

“Pretty good, but you’ll have to ask Ed for the male perspective. I think he did something to your butt. I’m not sure, though. Could just be the jeans.”

“If he can get his tongue back in his mouth,” quipped Ruby, a warm tingle running up and down her spine … and elsewhere. Her heart began to beat faster. Since the transformation it had already been going pretty fast. “You know, a girl could find uses for a tongue like that ….”

“Ruby!” said Monica, shocked. Then she pointed at her friend’s chest. In a completely expected turn of events, Ruby’s boobs were getting larger and rounder. “Uh, Ruby?”

The shimmery pleasure had focussed in her breasts and amplified. Ruby didn’t even have to look down to know what was happening.

“Yeah, I know. But if I’m gonna be this tall, I guess can deal with a bit more up top.” Her shirt lifted free of her belly and began to show off her abdomen. Then her belly button went on display. The shift in weight began to pull her forward. “Whoa!

“A bit, Ed,” she said, trying to beat back the warm fuzzies that came bubbling out of her swelling tits. The neckline tore open. “Jesus! Stop! Stop it!”

Monica laughed, “Uhm, Ed?”

“Yeah?” asked Ed, casually.

Something’s wrong, Ruby thought, trying to puzzle out what was missing, and then, “Eeek! Put my bra back!”

“Sorry,” said Ed.

“No, Ed,” said Ruby, looking down at the pneumatic, swelling globes making a mockery of her sweatshirt. “Somehow I don’t think you are, but come on! These are …!”

She twitched and her eyes went glassy. Her nipples began to stiffen as they slid against the soft inside of the shirt riding steadily outward and upward in its doomed quest for total breast containment. Under the influence of Ed’s rampaging libido, her nipples got very large, very quickly. They got very, very sensitive very quickly, too. Her hands touched, and then began to feel the enormity of her rack. Her eyes rolled up until only the whites were showing and she moaned hungrily.

“Ed!” yelled Monica.

“Mmmmmmgawd! Soooo goooood!” moaned Ruby, groping herself with uninhibited passion. She tried to tear her top off, but it didn’t have enough give. Instead it got pulled up over her jutting mounds. Massive jiggling ensued, kicking off another gasp of pleasure. “Are yours anything like this, Monica? This is better than sex! Oh Fuhhhhck! I’m gonna cum!”

“Ed!” yelled Monica.

“I never get to have any fun,” mumbled Ed as Ruby’s breasts, pulled out of her hands and returned to mostly normal.

“You … you could have w-waited a few more seconds. Whoooooo!” Experimentally she cupped a breast and swooned. “Owwwwoah!”

Ed grinned as Ruby’s other hand flew to her other breast and found that both fit perfectly, that is to say, with her fingers spread wide they barely fit her hands at all.

“I could get to like this,” the Amazonified babe said, enjoying the heft and sensitivity of her enlarged endowments. “Monica says you’re pretty well built yourself. I wouldn’t mind a look, if Zofia wouldn’t mind ….”

“Just a look?” asked Monica, unbuttoning her shirt. “I think we can get a lot more than that!” She pinched one of her nipples and cooed happily as both nipples responded by swelling enormously. “With the right incentives.”

“Uhhh, Monica, before you get too enthusiastic … remember Robbie, Kevin, and Zofia.”

“Rats. You’re right. Sorry, Ed. Not while you and Sophie are going steady.”

“I thought her name was Zofia.”

“I dunno. Audrey keeps calling her Sophie ….”

Ed blinked. Girls in his dreams didn’t normally try to talk each other out of having sex.

“Wait a sec!” blurted Monica, trembling slightly and visibly flushing with arousal. “This is just a dream, Ruby.”

“Right!” said Ruby, her eyes widening as pupil fought and pushed iris aside. She licked her lips. “Let’s do it! I’ve got lots of things I’ve dreamed about trying! Uh …. I’ll still be a virgin in real life, right?”

* * *

Holding down a conversation with his sister got harder with Monica and Ruby sharing his cock, sucking him, licking him, stroking him, and generally enjoying themselves as he sat on the very same sofa, but in a different dream. Separating things into different simultaneous Eds didn’t work all that well. Some bits kept bleeding through and his sister wasn’t stupid. She was looking at him sort of disgusted.

“Do you mind? I know you aren’t really here, but really …”

“Sorry.”

“No you aren’t. Is she good?”

“Who?”

“Whichever one you’re off in dreamland doing.”

“Well, right now I’m dancing with Zofia—she’s really good, you know.”

“You dancing … that’s something I’d like to see.”

Because they really were dancing, and not just the horizontal mambo, Ed gave her a peek. And laughed as her eyes bugged out.

“Ed, you look like some goof from the cover of a Harlequin novel and she looks like she’s found religion!”

“Yeah. She can almost get off from dancing.”

“No shit! What with the way she’s grinding against you.”

Ed-two sent Zofia spiralling outwards, caught her hand to coil her back in, and bent her low. Zofia smiled, seemed to wink at Audrey, and then sprung back up into Ed-two’s arms.

“I’m in a dream now, aren’t I, Ed?”

“Yup.”

“I thought so. Not only would that have pulled your arm out of the socket, but I think I just gained a cup size.”

“Sorry. Zofia different enough now?”

“More like the old Zofia at any rate.”

“Yeah. The old her looked better in a gown.”

“I note she’s still stacked.”

“Not as stacked. I’d call her comfortable.”

“Call me a traditionalist, but I’ll stick to my definition of stacked. It’s a bit more realistic. I’m not going to wake up with these, am I?” Audrey asked, pointing at her emphatically plush chest.

“You wanted to look different.”

“Yeee-ahh, but not like a slut who doesn’t know when the implants have to stop. I like what you did with her hair.”

“What?”

“Sophie. Her hair looks fantastic. You aren’t really thinking about going steady with her, are you?”

“I dunno. She’s kinda materialistic, but I really like her.”

“Just like you really like Kim and Melissa and Monica and Ruby and—”

“This is the first time I’ve really met Ruby. Or Monica, for that matter. You probably know them better than I do.”

“Monica’s totally infatuated. Ruby’s confused. Melissa’s smart as hell, but she knows it and is a bit of a bitch. I really like Tanya. She’s down-to-earth. Teaches aerobics and yoga and stuff. Kim will always be my babysitter and Sophie—or Zofia—is growing on me. She’s still a bitch, though.”

“Love you too,” called Zofia.

“Omigod. You let her hear all that?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“You asshole! Get us out of here!”

Zofia slithered down Ed-two’s chest. “Do you not want to see me make your brother scream joyous ecstasy? He is twice the man Paul is. Literally.”

Eds one and two went red.

* * *

“Mmmmm!” moaned Melissa, straddling Ed and wriggling as his cock pressed against her labia. She sank and gave an experimental squirm. “Hmmm mmmm. Not ba-ad.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” asked Ed.

“Nope. Had lots of foreplay earlier. The last two days have been nothing but foreplay and now I’m collecting!” Her thighs tensed as she got ready to start riding him. “Gonna make me scream with pleasure this time, big g-g-g-aaaaiiiiiii!

Suddenly Ed filled her completely. She felt every agonizing, beautiful inch—every red-hot millimetre—all the way up. Electricity shot through her and ripped a, “Yes!” from her throat.

“Ed! Yessss!” hissed out on her way back down. It was hard to make her eyes focus, but the look on Ed’s face was worth it. His rapt expression was almost as good as the friction and feeling of being gloriously and completely full. Complete. Ed smiled a goofy smile as though he’d been shocked into stupidity by the same explosion of pleasure. She gave a quick roll of her hips and, before becoming overwhelmed, watched Ed’s eyes cross.

I have him! He is so fucking mine! I—

“Oooooooo.” Melissa sucked in a breath and sat still for a moment savouring the sensation as Ed throbbed between her legs. She had him almost balls deep and felt the tip tickling her deep inside. Intense! Relax or you’ll blow way too fast! I want this to last forever!

“Don’t move,” she gasped. “What did you do?” Then Ed’s hands cupped her bottom. “Uh! Mmmmm!”

Oh god! This and a massage!

But instead he lifted her slowly and her world exploded.

“Gnnnnnnhhhhh!” Melissa touched heaven for a moment. Her whole body jolted and that moved the pleasure-pole inside her even more. “Ed-d-d-d-diiieee!” She slipped back down, her neurons overloading and beginning to shut down.

“Mwaaah! Fuhhh!” She twisted. Her hips rolled and she sat up straight, trying to fit more inside. She couldn’t sit still. Muscles in her legs tightened and lifted her and he slid halfway out, contact burning the whole way. “Pleasepleasepleasepleeeeeease!” Her head snapped this way and that, spraying shouts and drool. Her breasts and hair bounced as she pistonned and rocked. At the rate she was going, It’ll be over too soon! I’ll waste it! No! No! Nonono—

“Noooooo!” Making one last attempt at stilling her body and prolonging the sensations coursing through her, Melissa slammed herself down and tried to remain still. Instead, she bucked backwards, ignited, and to her mortal embarrassment, howled loud enough to wake the dead as she came harder than her wildest, wettest fantasies had ever deemed possible.

“I screamed, didn’t I?” she asked when her head began to clear. She lay on his chest with Ed still hard inside her. “You cheated.”

“I told you it was easy in dreams.” His fingers played up her back, massaging softly.

“No fair. You cheated.” She smiled and shifted to make herself more comfortable, more available to his soothing hands, until she was ready to start again. “You—

“Ooooooooo!” Her simple repositioning started up an uncontrollable rhythmic motion in her hips. “Yououououou cheeeeeeeateerrrrr!”

“Want to try for multiple screaming orgasms?”

She nodded and stopped thinking. Her body did what it wanted to do: It rocked and bucked and came and came and came. And screamed with pleasure a lot.

* * *

Surrounded by tapestry-shrouded stone walls of fairytale castle, Holly lay like Sleeping Beauty on a crystal bed, complete with fairy tale gown and flowers in her hair. Perfect, blonde hair that must have run down to her ankles. That along with her clothes and the setting made Audrey feel like she was in a cartoon.

“Oh please,” she said after a few seconds of stunned silence. “I’m going to gag.”

“What?” said her clueless brother. He looked like he was about to say more, but then his face screwed up, his eyes almost turned a 360 in their sockets, and he made a gurgling sound.

She did some eye rolling of her own. “Stop screwing around, Ed. Soph’s not that good a dancer.”

Out of the corner of her eye, Audrey saw something move and spun. Holly slammed an eyelid shut.

“Holly?” asked Audrey. “I saw that, Holly.”

“I’m not waking up until I get a kiss from Prince Charming,” said Holly, pursing her lips.

“Will you settle for Eddie?”

“Ed,” mumbled Ed as he wavered on his feet. Audrey looked at her brother sourly. OK. Soph definitely isn’t dancing anymore.

Silence reigned. Holly licked, then repursed her lips while Audrey idly surveyed her surroundings until she felt the now-familiar tugging of her shirt against her shoulder blades and looked down. Her full bosom was getting fuller again and her nipples looked almost obscene. They should have been obscene, but nothing that felt that good could possibly be evil.

She looked up and began to roll her eyes in pseudo-disgust, but they started spinning on her own. Her rapid change to a skyward gaze tugged the shirt tight and caused no small amount of jiggling and even small amounts of jiggling resulted in, “Hhhhmmmmm ….”

To cover the slip, she blurted, “All right. Kiss her and get it over with, Ed.”

Ed leaned over the sleeping princess and she exploded into action, her arms then legs—not an easy trick given the voluminous gown she had on—wrapped around Ed and pulled him into a much deeper kiss than he’d planned on.

Not that he complained. Audrey watched her brother wilt and begin kissing back.

“Hmph.” If I did that to Paul, he’d forget Sophie in a second.

“I thought you said you were fixing things so she wouldn’t be your slave anymore.” She had to wait for his response because Holly wasn’t even close to done with him yet. “Should I just go and come back later?”

“Holly,” asked Ed, fighting hard to keep his voice from cracking, “how are you feeling now?”

His facial expression said that he was getting a lot more than just a kiss. Sophie’s probably going down on him in the other dream or something. Bitch.

“Wonderful!” She wore a beatific expression on her face as she cooed. “That was actually kind of fun, being a slave. Things are a lot easier when you don’t have to think, but still …. It’s great to be back! Did we have sex when I was out of it? I hope not! I’d hate to have missed it!”

“What’s the last thing you remember?” Audrey asked and immediately regretted it.

“Well I was—Omigod!” Holly had the decency to go red. “I can’t remember anything! Practically the whole night’s gone. I remember everyone at the lab and doing some homework and … and … feeling really, really turned on.”

“Ed …!” Audrey started.

“That wasn’t me,” squeaked Ed. “It was the teddy bears! They use aphrodisiacs to—”

“To distract people? That would probably work.” Holly looked at Ed and winked. “There is fuzzy, dreamy stuff. Something pink cut my leg.” She waved the injured ankle, then locked her legs behind Ed’s back again. “I ran around with something chasing me. A glowing rectangle. And a big, huge, massive co— Yeah. Just … stuff.”

OK. She’s got more sense than I thought. Maybe she just looks like a bimbo. Another thought hit her. “OK, Ed. Why do you keep making my breasts bigger and not hers?”

Audrey grinned as her tits beat a hasty retreat.

“Uhhhh. I dunno. She doesn’t need them?” It earned him another kiss from a squealing Holly, but the truth also had a downside: Audrey stomped off and slammed the door behind her.

“Whoa!” Back at the penthouse! How …? Fucking dream.

She could hear Sophie giggling about something nearby and decided to head back to the entertainment center. Maybe there’ll be something on TV to watch.

Finding the TV room was easier said than done. The place was a maze. Audrey poked around carefully, Walking in on Ed and any of the girls … ick!

Wandering alone, she hadn’t even been gone more than a minute when the tingling in her chest started up again. She looked at the window. It made a good mirror with all the lights on inside and the night sky outside and it showed off a rack stretching far beyond anything Ed had saddled her with yet. This is no fair. Totally no fair. It always seemed so stupid that the nerd always got the fantastic powers on TV, but it’s even worse that it happens in real life. How do I wake myself up? Pinch myself?

She looked at her dim reflection in the glass outer wall of Ed and Sophie’s dream house. Whoop! No, I don’t want to wake up. Not before I lose these beach balls. She turned around to go back, but Sophie moaned out something sexually explicit. Or maybe it wasn’t, but the way she said whatever she’d said sure sounded explicit. Whatever. I’m not going back there to watch my brother porking some dream bimbo. Why can’t he just pick one girl and stick to her? Bastard!

“Why should he?” asked a voice. “Why just have one when there are so many to choose from?”

“Stop screwing around, Eddie.”

Amber eyes looked in from outside. “Eddie is far from the only one here. He is just one of the newer residents, and he brings such lovely guests. Imagine! My very own naughty nurse!”

“What?” Audrey shouted. Her clothing tightened and she looked down at the fetishistic nursing uniform stretching over her unrealistically large breasts. She could feel, but not see, the straps of a garter belt. A chill wind whirled around her, causing her hair to billow and her nipples to harden. She shivered. The uniform was very brief and definitely did not come supplied with panties. Despite the cold, she warmed deep inside. Forced, she knew that rationally, but still a very nice feeling and far more welcome than the frosty breeze.

The amber eyes led a handsome face, long white hair … and pointy ears. “It has been nearly a thousand years since I last had a mortal woman. You still heat nicely.”

Audrey squirmed, her hips rolling and her thighs parting. She sucked in short, panting breaths, but not nearly fast enough. Her brain swam. Something slid up between her legs and it took her a moment to realize it was her own fingers, but they had never stroked with such urgency before.

A soft hand cupped her cheek and drew her in. Fluid trickled over her questing hand and down the inside of her legs. She whimpered into the lips brushing hers. Her tongue parted them and entered a sweet mouth. She moaned as the kiss broke.

“Tell me,” the voice whispered into her ear. “Do you still scream so sweetly at the climax?”

She sucked in a breath to call for help, but could not. The uniform was too tight and only a breathy, “Eddie?” slipped out. Then she felt herself smile as pleasantly carnal thoughts swept over her, and the Elf led her away.