The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edict

Prologue

The Queen read the edict once more then she nodded. “Well done Madam Chancellor the wording is exactly as I wanted.”

“Thank you Your Majesty, of course there may be complaints and even resistance from countries that do not agree with our methods.”

“I don’t care, for too long the law has been unfair, if one of our citizens commits a crime or cannot repay a debt they are enslaved, why should it not be the same for those from other countries? To me it seems only fair that if you enter my realm you are subject to my laws, the laws and edicts of Xentra.”

“I agree your Majesty, I merely point out what might happen.”

The Queen smiled, “I understand and appreciate your advice, but the law will be the same for all,” she said as picking up the pen that lay beside the parchment she signed her name.

Signed by my hand, on the 40th Day of the 430th year of the Concord, Bernadette von Westrum, Queen of Xentra

“So Magdalena, what do you think of the Palace?” Hildegard asked the obviously awed young woman.

“It’s amazing,” replied Magdalena in a quiet voice, “I just wish Richard could be here to see it.”

“Well I just called on you on the off-chance you’d be able to join me,” lied Hildegard, “Perhaps Richard will get the chance at a later date. Where exactly is he anyway?” asked Hildegard as the pair strolled down a corridor in the Royal Palace.

Magdalena looked unhappy, “He was called to a regimental meeting, it all seemed rather hurried but very important.”

“I see,” said Hildegard as she watched a servant approaching.

The liveried servant stopped in front of Hildegard and Magdalena and bowed, “Excuse me but are you the wife of Second Lieutenant Richard Schwarzwald?” he asked.

“Yes,” replied Magdalena.

“This is for you,” said the servant as he passed Magdalena a sealed letter.

Magdalena took the letter and broke the seal as the servant bowed, Magdalena began to read; suddenly she gasped then tears began to run down her face, “Oh no, oh no,” she said as her hands began to shake.

“My dear, whatever is the matter?” asked Hildegard in a voice full of concern.

“It’s... it’s Richard,” sobbed Magdalena, “His regiment... it’s been ordered to mobilise and head for the border... he... can’t even come and see me... in fact... in fact... he’s already left.”

Tears were running down Magdalena’s cheeks, “He’s written that I should return home and wait for him there as he has no idea... no idea how long... he’ll be gone,” she sobbed.

Hildegard put her arm around the distraught young woman’s shoulders, “I’m so sorry my dear,” she said in false sympathy, “Can I help in any way?” she asked.

“I... I don’t... I don’t know,” sobbed Magdalena, obviously in shock.

Despite her outward show of sympathy Hildegard was delighted; the plans set in motion between herself and Bernadette the day after they had first met the young bride and her husband were now underway.

Magdalena looked around, obviously uncertain of what to do next, “I.... I suppose I should...” she began and then her voice trailed off as tears continued to run down her cheeks.

Time to act thought Hildegard, “Oh no, you can’t be thinking of leaving the city, not just when we’ve met, not when we’ve just started to become friends, and besides this is where your husband’s regiment is based. The city is where any information will come, you must stay Magdalena.”

Still sobbing, Magdalena looked at Hildegard; the Countess could see her thinking about what Hildegard had said, “I can’t... I... I... can’t afford to stay here, it’s... just... too expensive,” she said in an embarrassed tone as she continued to sob.

Hildegard smiled, “Perhaps, but I and a good friend of mine have more money than we can ever spend, I know my friend would be absolutely delighted to help you stay, come on, I’ll introduce you,” said Hildegard as she took Magdalena’s hand in her leather gloved one.

Hildegard led the miserable and unhappy young woman through the palace until they reached a door guarded by two grizzled and obviously hard-bitten soldiers. Hildegard paused at the door and knocked.

“Enter,” said a woman’s voice from the other side, Hildegard opened the door and led Magdalena into the room beyond.

Magdalena looked around her in total confusion, and then she saw the smiling woman sitting in a soft, padded chair in what were obviously private apartments and her mouth fell open.

Hildegard curtsied and an unsteady an overwhelmed Magdalena did the same, “Magdalena Schwarzwald let me introduce Her Majesty, Bernadette von Westrum, Queen of Xentra.”

“Good afternoon Magdalena,” said Bernadette to the stunned young woman, “Please sit down my dear, you look like you’ve had a shock,” said the Queen as Hildegard guided the obviously distressed and disbelieving Magdalena into a chair.

Bernadette was dressed in tight black latex, the sheath dress she wore had a high collar with long sleeves and was split from the knees down to show the highly shined patent leather stiletto heeled boots Bernadette wore. Lying on the floor on either side of Bernadette, naked but for their collars, short latex gloves and patent leather thigh boots were her two teenage sex-slaves. The two slaves looked up curiously at Magdalena and Hildegard for a moment then returned to what they had been doing, licking their owners boots.

Magdalena’s mouth was open and her eyes wide in surprise as she looked at the Queen and her two sex-slaves as Hildegard explained what had so recently happened with Magdalena’s husband, all of which Bernadette already knew since she had personally arranged it.

The Queen looked at the still shocked Magdalena, “Oh no, that will simply never do, you need to be here in the capital,” said Bernadette, then she appeared to think for a moment, “The solution is obvious, you will come and live here in my palace, that way you will be in a perfect position to receive information about your husband, and I will make sure that any letters you write are delivered by Royal messenger.”

Magdalena’s shock was growing, “But your Majesty I...”

“No, it is decided,” said Bernadette as she picked up a small bell and rang it, moments later a Lady-in-Waiting, dressed in fetishist leather entered the room, carefully and unsteadily she curtsied, “Yes your Majesty,” said the heavily made up young woman.

“This is Magdalena Schwarzwald, she will be coming to live in the palace, make arrangements to have rooms near mine made available to her and send porters to collect Magdalena’s belongings and bring them here.”

The Lady-in-Waiting curtsied slightly awkwardly in the tight leather that wrapped her legs then with small steps, hobbled by her dress, left.

“There, it’s all arranged, now let’s have some wine shall we, would you pour Hildegard,” said Bernadette

Stunned by the speed of events Magdalena sat in shocked silence her eyes staring at the Queen, she failed to notice as Hildegard poured a vial of red powder into a glass before adding the wine. Hildegard passed Bernadette a glass of the heavy red wine before passing the glass to which she had added the powder to Magdalena.

“Now then,” said Bernadette with a smile on her scarlet painted lips as Hildegard sat down, “Let’s get to know each other shall we.”

For a moment Bernadette stopped, her hand half way to the handle, this was a big moment for her and nothing in her fifty-three years or her time on the throne had quite prepared her for it. It was almost three weeks since Magdalena had been brought to live in the palace, three weeks during which Bernadette had spent as much time as she could with Magdalena, gaining the young woman’s confidence and becoming her friend. At the same time she had been drugging Magdalena. Ensuring that each day Magdalena ingested a vial of the red powder that Hildegard had supplied her with. Bernadette well remembered the conversation with Hildegard when they had met to discuss their plans.

Bernadette had looked at the box full of glass vials that Hildegard had secured for her, “And you are absolutely certain this sorceress’s powder will work?” she had asked as she carefully picked up a vial of the red powder in her latex gloved fingers.

Hildegard had grinned, “You hadn’t met Katherine before I introduced her to you just after we became engaged had you?”

“You know I didn’t,” had been Bernadette’s reply.

“Katherine was very like Magdalena, perhaps slightly more worldly wise but she certainly had no sexual interest in women, fetishes or sexual perversion. I think I can confidently say that that is no longer the case; I love my wife totally and I’m happy to say that she is without doubt the most perverted woman I know, just as perverted as I am if the truth be told.”

Bernadette had known exactly what Hildegard was talking about, rumours abounded about the two Countesses, the latest being that they had taken to seducing married women and their daughters. The stories went that Katherine would seduce the mother while Hildegard would ply her charms on the daughter, over time the pair would be introduced to all the perversions Katherine and Hildegard enjoyed but adding incest to the list. When the conquest was complete and the mother and daughter had become perverted lovers, or so the stories went, the mother and daughter were passed on becoming the wives or mistresses of the Countesses more perverted female friends. Some, the rumours went, had even disappeared into slavery.

“So you are saying that this powder is the reason Katherine is way she now is?” asked Bernadette as she looked at the powder in the glass vial.

“Yes,” said Hildegard, “You must ensure that Magdalena is doped with the powder either in her food or in a drink, wine is good, for at least twenty days before you begin to mould her. Then once you begin you must continue to dose her until the time you are happy with the results you have achieved. At this time you simply stop the red, give Magdalena the purple powder and everything you have implanted will be fixed and seem to Magdalena to be entirely natural, she will think that it is how she has always been.”

Bernadette had closed the box and looked at her friend, “Thank you Hildegard,” she had said, “Now, I have some ideas on how to proceed.”

As she took hold of the handle to the door Bernadette looked over shoulder, behind her on the end of its leash was Bernadette’s eighteen-year-old slave, cla. Next to the slave stood one of Bernadette’s ladies-in-waiting, a new member of Bernadette’s court who was still getting used to the leather and latex clothes she was now expected to wear, “Wait here Imelda, I will call you when I need you,” she said as without knocking Bernadette opened the door and walked through.

Magdalena was sat in front of the rooms open fire staring at the flames, dressed in the same pale blue skirt and bodice she had worn the first time Bernadette had seen her; Magdalena turned in surprise as Bernadette and cla entered then quickly got to her feet and curtsied, Bernadette could immediately see that Magdalena had been crying.

“Your Majesty,” said Magdalena as she quickly wiped the tears from her face, “I didn’t expect you until later”

With a look of fake concern on her face Bernadette stepped forward and too Magdalena by the shoulders before kissing her cheek, “You’ve been crying haven’t you my dear,” she said in a concerned tone as with cla trailing behind her Bernadette guided Magdalena to a sofa.

Magdalena sniffed, “I’m sorry your Majesty I...”

“Remember our agreement Magdalena, when we’re alone you are to call me Bernadette,” she said as she squeezed Magdalena’s hand and smiled at her.

“I’m sorry... Bernadette,” said the unhappy young woman, “It’s just that I still haven’t... haven’t received a letter from Richard. I write every day and nothing comes back, it’s almost... almost as if he doesn’t care.”

Bernadette could have told Magdalena that none of the letters she wrote had ever left the palace and none ever would, “I’m so sorry my dear, there must be a good reason, but is that the only cause for your unhappiness?”

Magdalena looked at the queen, at the floor length purple latex gown that fitted her body to perfection and at the teenage slave curled erotically around its Mistress’s feet. Magdalena’s gaze moved up to the Queens face, heavily covered in cosmetics, her hair entwined with pearls and diamonds, “I think... I think I should leave... I don’t fit in... with... with the way things are here in the palace,” she said in a quiet voice.

“No,” said Bernadette in a firm voice, “We can’t have that now can we, the last thing I want is for you to feel out of place,” Bernadette paused as if considering her options, “Tell me Magdalena, do you trust me?”

“Oh yes your Ma... yes Bernadette, of course I trust you,” said Magdalena totally unaware of the trap she was walking into.

“Good because I don’t want you to leave so the other option is that I help you feel totally at home in my palace, will you let me help you?”

“I... I... yes... of course,” said an obviously unsure Magdalena.

Bernadette smiled, “Good, now where shall we start,” said Bernadette as she looked at Magdalena, “Imelda, come here,” she called.

Walking unsteadily in the six-inch heels she wore the lady-in-waiting entered, “Yes your Majesty,” she said curtsying cautiously.

“Send for my dressmaker, milliner and lingerie maker and my boot and shoemaker and tell the court sorceress I require her presence, and be quick about it,” she commanded. Curtsying again the lady-in-waiting left as quickly as her extreme high heels and tight leather clothing allowed.

Bernadette looked at Magdalena, the unhappy look had been replaced with a worried one, “Don’t worry my dear, everything is going to be alright I promise you.”

“But I don’t understand... Bernadette, what’s going on?” asked the confused young woman as she watched the lady in waiting close the door behind her.

Bernadette smiled at Magdalena, “Just what I said my dear, I’m going to make you feel perfectly at home here,” Bernadette laughed, “So at home you may decide you never want to leave,” said Bernadette with a broad grin as she stood, “Hold onto my pets leash while I get us a drink.”

Magdalena looked in surprise as Bernadette held out the end of the leash that was attached to cla’s collar then up at Bernadette’s smiling face. Magdalena’s mouth opened as if she was going to protest then, with obvious nervousness, she took the leash from Bernadette.

Bernadette reached down and stroked her slaves blond hair, “Stay cla, and behave yourself,” she ordered, the teenage sex-slave looked up at its Mistress with devotion and adoration on its face, “Yes Mistress,” was the quiet and submissive reply as cla moved to kneel next to Magdalena.

Magdalena stared at the slave kneeling next to her chair as Bernadette walked to a small table where a bottle of wine and four glasses sat. From a hidden pocket in her latex gown Bernadette retrieved a vial of red powder. Quickly checking that Magdalena was distracted and not watching her, Bernadette emptied the powder into one of the glasses and then poured the wine. Waiting a moment for the powder to dissolve, Bernadette walked back to the sofa and passed Magdalena the drugged wine before sitting down. Bernadette made no attempt to take cla’s leash from Magdalena.

Bernadette smoothed her latex gown over her thighs then sighed theatrically before taking a drink of her wine. “You know, I really couldn’t decide what to wear today. I have a gown identical to this but made from leather, so I thought to myself will this be a latex day or a leather day but in the end of course my favourite won out.” She looked at Magdalena, “If it had been you, what would you have chosen Magdalena, would it have been latex or leather?”

“I don’t know,” said Magdalena quietly, “I’ve never worn a gown like yours,” she said as a blush spread over her tanned and cosmetic free face, Magdalena quickly took a drink from her wine glass to mask her obvious confusion and embarrassment.

“Oh but you must have an opinion Magdalena,” said Bernadette, “What would your choice have been my dear?”

Magdalena looked at Bernadette, “Latex I suppose,” she said quietly.

“Good choice my dear,” said Bernadette as she patted Magdalena’s hand, “Very good choice.”

There was a knock on the door of Magdalena’s room, “Enter,” called Bernadette, “So good of you to join us Carlotta,” said Bernadette, “I hope I didn’t drag you away from anything important?”

“No your Majesty,” said the red robed Carlotta se Weinstein, the court sorceress and one of Bernadette’s friends, as she bowed to the Queen, “I was merely reading, how may I help you today?”

“It is not me I wish you to help its Magdalena, let me explain,” said Bernadette.

* * *

Katherine was bored, she often was when Hildegard discussed business, although she loved her wife more than she could have thought possible dinners with clients, or in this case potential clients, bored her to tears. The only thing that did keep her interest were the two female guests, the wives of the two merchants that Hildegard was hoping to do business with. The two merchants were from the country of Kator, a small kingdom 150 miles away across the Centre Sea, a place that had only just recovered from civil war. Katherine sighed then looked at the two wives, her thoughts turning as they often did to images of sex, perversion and fetish.

Hildegard turned from her discussions and looked at Katherine, she reached out and stroked her wife’s face, “I know you must be bored my love, why don’t you and the ladies retire to the red drawing room and we’ll join you when we’ve finished.”

Katherine kissed her wife’s hand and stood, a look of thanks on her face as she led the way into one of the mansions drawing rooms. Pouring brandy into tumblers she passed them to the wives and then sat.

The two wives, both in their early thirties, looked at Katherine with uncomfortable expressions, expressions they’d had since Katherine had been introduced to them as Hildegard’s wife. There was silence as the two women tried to think of some way of starting a conversation.

“I was just wondering, we’ve only been in your country for one day but we’ve already found your customs and laws to be... strange to us. For example, although we’ve not seen any we’ve heard that slaves are a common thing in Xentra.”

“You’ve heard correctly Sophia, slavery was introduced about 100 years ago,” said Katherine as she looked the two women up and down, appraising them, “At that time the country was on the verge of disaster. Xentra was close to bankruptcy so the decision was made that anyone convicted of a crime would not be sent to prison, instead they would be enslaved. The majority of males sent to the fields, forges, factories and mines, anywhere that needs strength and endurance, most of the females sent to do lighter work, menial tasks on farms and in factories. But the edict also included those who were in debt, if you cannot or will not pay your debts then your remaining assets are seized and you and all your immediate family are enslaved.”

Katherine grinned at the shocked expression on the women’s faces, “But surely the populace did not accept this willingly?”

“But they did Constance, meetings were held and the reasoning behind the edict explained, the Queen asked for time, time to let things stabilise and the majority agreed, and of course it did work. A free work force suddenly became available, the jobs that most people didn’t want to do, the dirty, menial jobs that keep society running were now done by slaves. The jobs that remained attracted higher wages, even domestic servants, tavern workers and shop workers got pay rises, the enslavement process made the slaves unusable for anything but basic work, and the other use you’ve probably heard of. Not as a result of slavery but because of good fiscal management the economy had begun to recover but, because the vast majority of criminals are men, the ratio of free men to free women became... skewed; the number of women soon well out numbered the number of men.”

Katherine stood up and refilled the glasses, “So women started to turn to each for... love,” said Sophia a note of distaste in her voice.

Katherine hadn’t missed the tone in Sophia’s voice, “That’s right, our borders have always been extremely tightly controlled, our army well paid, well armed and large. We didn’t want an influx of men to put us back into the position we were just recovering from so our borders were closed for ten years and marriage between women was made legal.”

Katherine sipped her brandy, “Xentra has always predominantly been a matriarchal society and although lesbianism had been an accepted way of life for centuries at first only a small proportion female couples took advantage of the law. However gradually the numbers increased and marriage between women became an accepted practice. As for the borders, you know better than I how difficult it is to get into Xentra,” said a smirking Katherine.

Sophia and Constance looked at each other, “So the other... uses are true as well?” asked Sophia.

“Yes, it’s true, a proportion of women, and a much smaller number of men are turned into sex-slaves or slave-whores. Of those men that are enslaved as sex-slaves the majority are feminised, physically transformed to look like attractive women with a cock; they become she-male sex-slaves.”

Katherine was enjoying the look of distaste and disbelief on the two women’s faces, “Of course other edicts have been issued to enhance the first edict and strengthen it. The latest is that foreigner’s such as yourselves, can be enslaved if they break the laws of Xentra. As the Queen said why should our laws not be equally administered to all within our borders irrespective of where they come from? As you can imagine crime is low in Xentra and there have been other changes as well,” said Katherine sipping her brandy and enjoying the two women’s discomfort, “For example, anyone who wishes may present themselves to the Magisters and of their own free will become a slave.”

Constance almost choked on her drink as she heard this, “And people do that, they willingly become a slave?”

“Yes,” said Katherine as she stared unashamedly at Constance’s large breasts, “For some it’s the ultimate and final fulfilment of a fetish for others it’s a more desirable option than suicide,” Katherine smirked as Constance pulled her silk shawl around her body and blushed under Katherine’s blatantly sexual gaze.

“But how is all this done, is it drugs or force or coercion?” asked Sophia.

“No, it’s done by magic; the power to use magic passes down through the female side of certain families and these women become sorceresses or Magisters. It’s not the sort of magic you hear about in legends and stories, of fireballs and lightning, it is much more subdued, buildings can’t be knocked down and wars started or ended. But with practice potions and powders can be blended that affect the body and mind, spells cast that heal and bring succour and incantations spoken that will wipe away personalities and memories, remove freewill and independence, instil obedience, submission and devotion; in other words enslave someone.”

“But isn’t even that a terribly dangerous amount of power?” asked Constance.

“It would be if not for the controls and restrictions the magic-users are forced to apply to themselves by the guild that they are members of, restrictions that if broken result in the magic-users death.”

“I must ask something else, the fashions you and your... wife wear, they are so... so different from what we are used to, is it common for women to dress like you do?” asked Sophia as she looked at Katherine’s strapless leather gown, gloves and stiletto heeled shoes and the cosmetics that thickly covered her face.

Katherine flexed her leather gloved hand and pulled her gloves tighter over her fingers, “Amongst those who can afford it yes, especially since the Queen herself adopted the same style of fashion, although she prefers latex rather than leather as Hildegard and I do. Perhaps you ladies would like to try some of the latest fashions, before you leave. I think you’d both look delightful in something more exotic than what you’re now wearing, perhaps some leather, I’d be more than happy to arrange it,” said a grinning Katherine.

“Oh no, thank you for the offer but no, I don’t think so,” spluttered Constance as Sophia’s mouth opened in surprise.

Katherine shrugged, “As you please,” she said once again casting an eye over Constance and Sophia, “How long do you plan to stay in Xentra?” she asked innocently.

“Four weeks, while our husbands visit your holdings outside the city,” replied Constance as the door to the drawing room opened and Hildegard walked in followed by Sophia and Constance’s husbands, “I hope my wife has been keeping you entertained,” said Hildegard.

Magdalena’s hold of Bernadette’s hand tightened for a moment as she wobbled then relaxed as she regained her balance, Magdalena stepped cautiously forward as she continued to hold onto Bernadette for support.

“Please can I sit down Bernadette, my feet are really hurting,” pleaded Magdalena.

“Alright, but you must leave them on and give your feet a chance to adapt,” said Bernadette as she guided Magdalena unsteadily to a chair, with a groan of relief Magdalena sat down and stretching her legs out stared at her feet.

“How high did you say these heels are?” asked Magdalena as she looked at the black patent leather, stiletto heeled ankle boots that were laced onto her feet.

“Five-inches, but most of the ones I wear have six-inch heels and a few even have seven,” replied the Queen.

For the last hour Bernadette had helped Magdalena walk in extreme high-heels for the first time, holding onto the unsteady young woman as she walked back and forward across the Queens private apartments. The ankle boots were just one of thirty new pairs of footwear that had been delivered that morning to Magdalena’s rooms, every pair had heels of at least five-inches and had replaced Magdalena’s four pairs of shoes which, despite Magdalena’s argument that she still needed them, the Queen had insisted be thrown out.

Magdalena had been stunned by the arrival of the shoes and boots and had tried in vain to persuade the Queen that she didn’t need them and couldn’t afford them even if she did need them. Bernadette had laughed, they were a gift, a royal gift and Magdalena must have them. Magdalena realised that to protest was pointless and besides she had a sudden feeling of pleasure that someone wanted to lavish such expensive gifts on her.

As was usual when they were together Bernadette poured a glass of wine for Magdalena and as was also usual Bernadette poured unseen a vial of the red powder into Magdalena’s glass. Passing the glass of drugged wine to Magdalena, Bernadette stood and watched the young woman she was intent on corrupting.

The tan from Magdalena’s life in the country was gone, her skin was now pale and smooth while her hair was becoming much darker, eventually it would turn midnight black; just the way Bernadette wanted it to be. The changes had been achieved by the use of magic potions provided by Carlotta se Weinstein, the court sorceress. When given the potions that would change her hair and skin Magdalena had tried to protest, to refuse to drink them but her resistance had quickly faded and finally ended under pressure from Bernadette and the effect of the red powder she was unknowingly taking, miserably and reluctantly Magdalena had drunk the potions.

These first successful changes had encouraged Bernadette to accelerate her plans for the young woman; Bernadette watched as Magdalena drank her drugged wine, “So my dear, have you heard from your husband?” asked Bernadette.

“No,” replied Magdalena miserably.

An angry expression crossed Bernadette’s, “That is not acceptable; how long is it since he left?”

“Four and a half weeks,” replied Magdalena quietly.

“How ridiculous of the man but totally typical of his sex, if you were my wife I’d be writing twice a day, if I ever let you leave my side in the first place,” said Bernadette in an angry tone.

Magdalena gulped down a mouthful of wine, “I’m sure there’s a good reason for Richard not writing,” said Magdalena as she looked miserably at her lap.

“Nonsense, you are a beautiful young woman who deserves to be treated infinitely better than this,” said Bernadette harshly, “I will personally take this matter in hand to resolve it one way or another.”

Magdalena looked up at the Queen who was still standing in front of her; there was a hard and determined look on Bernadette’s face as she looked at Magdalena. To her surprise Magdalena realised she rather liked this forceful and domineering side of the Queens personality, “Thank you your Majesty,” said Magdalena not understanding what Bernadette meant by one way or another.

Then Bernadette’s expression changed became softer and she smiled at Magdalena, “Now, I have a surprise for you. I have decided that one of my ladies-in-waiting will be assigned to you, she will help with your clothes, help you dress, bathe and do your makeup and hair, she will also help you learn court etiquette and tend to all your needs.”

“But... but... I don’t need... a... a... maid,” stammered a shocked Magdalena, “I really don’t... don’t need help... and... and I.... I don’t wear makeup.”

Bernadette’s grin broadened, “Of course you need help my dear, you just don’t realise it yet,” she said, “You’ve already met Imelda so I don’t have to introduce you. At the moment she is putting away your new boots and shoes, she has been carefully instructed on her duties and responsibilities to you so things should go absolutely perfectly. Now you’ve had your rest, time to practise some more,” said Bernadette holding out her hands to the stunned Magdalena.

Too shocked to argue Magdalena put her empty wine glass on a table and taking Bernadette’s hands climbed carefully to her feet, for a moment Magdalena swayed unsteadily on her five-inch heels and winced uncomfortably then she gained her balance, “Good, let’s start again,” said Bernadette.

“Tighter Imelda, make sure the edges come fully together.”

“Yes your Majesty,” replied the young lady-in-waiting as with a grunt of effort she pulled.

Magdalena also grunted as more air was forced from her lungs, “Please,” she panted, “Isn’t... it... tight... enough,” gasped Magdalena.

“Almost Magdalena,” said Bernadette, “Now remember what I told you my dear, all of your new clothing and accessories have been made to fit a corseted, twenty-two inch waist and your natural waist is twenty-five inches,” said Bernadette, then she smiled, “You’ll soon get used to wearing a corset and wonder what the fuss was all about. Remember how you used to be concerned about wearing high-heels and now you wear six-inch stilettos. I remember when I started wearing corsets I felt the same as you,” said Bernadette, running her hand across her strictly narrowed waist, “Now I wouldn’t be seen dead without a corset.”

There was no reply from Magdalena as she tried to breathe while the corset crushed her chest and waist into a new shape while Imelda securely tied the laces that closed the back of the corset, “Finished your Majesty,” said Imelda.

“Very good Imelda, now the gown and accessories I picked out for Magdalena,” ordered Bernadette as she sipped on a glass of vintage wine.

Bernadette was enjoying herself immensely; even her pussy was becoming moist as she watched the next stage of Magdalena’s transformation. Dozens and dozens of boxes, bags and cases had arrived at the Royal Palace, all of them containing clothes, underwear and accessories for Magdalena. Once again there had been protests as the new items purchased for her by Bernadette replaced Magdalena’s original clothing. The Queen had overridden Magdalena’s objections as her old clothing was disposed of and the closets and drawers of her rooms were filled, almost to overflowing, with clothing of a kind that Magdalena had never worn before.

Magdalena had tried to protest one last time, “But your Majesty, I’ve never worn anything like this before and the cost, I can’t imagine how much all this cost,” she said looking in disbelief at her bulging closets.

Bernadette had smiled, “The cost is irrelevant and to me insignificant, buying your new wardrobe is my pleasure, as for the styles and materials they will make sure you fit in perfectly with the rest of my court and of course you are going to look absolutely gorgeous. Now let’s get you dressed”

Now, two hours later, Bernadette was observing the completion of the first part of her plans for the naive and unworldly young bride. Silently, Imelda stepped back, her tasks finished, leaving a rather dazed Magdalena standing in the centre of the large reception room of Bernadette’s private apartments, “Leave us Imelda,” said Bernadette in a voice made husky by lust and sexual excitement.

Imelda curtsied and left as quickly as the six-inch heels and leather hobble skirt she wore would allow as Bernadette took in the sight before her. The Magdalena that stood in confusion before Bernadette bore no resemblance to the young woman Bernadette had seen walking with her husband only nine weeks earlier.

Magdalena’s skin was no longer lightly tanned, instead it was alabaster white while her hair, pulled tightly to the back of her head in a twist pinned with gold, was midnight black as were her thin, plucked eyebrows. As if to emphasise the paleness of her skin Magdalena’s face was thickly coated with white foundation and powder her cheeks delicately brushed with dark red blusher, thick layers of glossy scarlet lipstick coated her lips outlined by a fine black line. Thick black mascara coated Magdalena’s lashes, her eyes emphasised by black eyeliner.

The corset that crushed Magdalena’s waist and covered her from her breasts down to her hips was made from heavy black rubber giving the formerly demure young woman a 38-22-36 figure; even Magdalena’s high cut and miniscule thong was made from black latex. Eight suspenders reached down from the corset to hold up the translucent latex stockings that covered Magdalena’s legs underneath the knee-high, black patent leather boots with six-inch stiletto heels she wore.

The shining black, floor length gown Magdalena wore was made from a mixture of latex and lace, a tight sheath of latex reached to high on Magdalena’s breasts then from there upwards black lace, with a design of flowers, covered Magdalena’s shoulders and arms and rose to a stiff collar ending just below Magdalena’s chin. The latex and lace gown was tight around Magdalena’s legs and would have hobbled her had it not been for the split that started half way up Magdalena’s thighs and reached to the bottom hem of the gown.

Short but tightly fitting black latex gloves covered Magdalena’s hands to complete the look. A diamond necklace circled Magdalena’s neck with matching diamond earrings through Magdalena’s recently pierced ears and a wide diamond bracelet around each of her latex gloved wrists.

“I was right,” said a beaming Bernadette, “You look fabulous my dear, absolutely stunningly beautiful.”

Magdalena blushed beneath her heavy makeup, “Thank you your Maj... thank you Bernadette,” she said breathlessly, unused to be given such a compliment by a woman.

Bernadette held out a hand and then patted the sofa she was sat on, “Come and sit beside me, I need to talk to you about something,” she said.

Walking carefully to the sofa, Magdalena slowly and cautiously sat beside Bernadette, with a broad smile on her face the Queen took hold of Magdalena’s gloved hands in her own latex covered ones, “I have something serious to discuss with you my dear and to tell you of a decision I have made.”

A worried expression crossed Magdalena’s heavily made up face, Bernadette noticed it, “No my dear, you’ve done nothing wrong, to the contrary I think you’ve done everything right,” said Bernadette as Magdalena’s expression changed to one of relief.

Bernadette’s expression became serious, “Have you written to your husband today?”

Magdalena swallowed nervously, realising where the discussion was headed, “Yes,” she said quietly.

“And have you had a reply to any of the letters you have written over the last seven weeks?” asked Bernadette although she knew the answer.

“No,” said Magdalena quietly and with a touch of bitterness in her voice as she looked down at the small gold ring she wore over the latex that coated the little finger of her right hand.

“I have personally checked and all your letters have been delivered to your husband by my couriers but none have ever been given to the couriers to bring back here,” lied Bernadette.

“I have seen how miserable this has made you my dear and have come to a decision,” she said as she picked up a document that lay face down on a table next to her.

“Read this Magdalena,” said Bernadette.

Magdalena took the document and began to read, her eyes growing wide and her scarlet painted mouth opening in disbelief as she read; Magdalena looked at Bernadette in shock, “No your Majesty, this isn’t right, please, it isn’t this bad!”

“Of course it is my dear,” said Bernadette in a reassuring tone, “We both know this is what is needed, you are a beautiful young woman who deserves to be treated much, much better than you now are, you ought to have someone who will look after you and love you the way you deserve, this will allow that to happen.”

Magdalena looked down at the document she held, a look of disbelief on her face, “But... divorce,” she said.

“Look over there, in the mirror, is that the woman Richard married is that beautiful, pale, black haired, hourglass figured, latex dressed woman anything like the Magdalena he married?”

Magdalena looked at her reflection, at the black latex clothes, the stiletto heeled boots, the pale skin and black hair her latex covered breasts and narrowed, corseted waist and at the thick cosmetics covering her face, “No,” she admitted quietly.

Bernadette nodded “Magdalena, do you trust me, I mean completely trust me?” asked Bernadette in a quiet but sincere voice.

Still looking at the paper she held in her latex gloved hands Magdalena slowly nodded, “Yes,” she said.

“Give me your right hand Magdalena,” said Bernadette.

Slowly and nervously Magdalena held out her gloved right hand, without comment Bernadette took hold of Magdalena’s hand and without resistance from Magdalena pulled the gold ring from Magdalena’s little finger and dropped it to the floor. Magdalena could only stare in disbelief as Bernadette picked up a pen and held it out to the stunned young woman, “Sign the divorce Magdalena, you know it’s the right thing to do.”

Moving as if she was in a dream, Magdalena reached out and took the pen in a shaking hand; a delighted Bernadette watched as Magdalena signed the document. Bernadette didn’t wait, taking the divorce decree and the pen from Magdalena’s frozen hands, Bernadette signed the decree then picked up a bell and rang it.

Imelda entered and curtsied, “Yes your Majesty.”

“Take this to the Chancellor and ask her to process it with all speed,” ordered the Queen, taking Magdalena’s divorce decree Imelda curtsied and left as tears began to run down Magdalena’s heavily made up face.

“Don’t cry my dear,” said Bernadette as she once again took hold of Magdalena’s gloved hands, “Everything will work out perfectly you’ll see.”

Bernadette gently squeezed Magdalena’s latex covered hands, “I know it seems as if everything is wrong at the moment but believe me you’ll soon see things differently,” said Bernadette in a reassuring voice, “This will be the start of a whole new life my dear. A chance for you to find someone who will care for you and look after you the way you deserve, someone who will love and desire you, someone who will keep you in the style you deserve to be kept in and spoil and pamper you. I promise you my dear everything will be alright,” said a smiling Bernadette as she continued to hold Magdalena’s hands, resisting the urge to leap on the transformed young woman.

“Are... are you... sure... Bernadette?” sobbed Magdalena.

“Yes I am,” replied Bernadette firmly, “Tell me, what was your name before you were married?”

“My... maiden name... was... was... Magdalena Kendrick,” replied Magdalena as she continued to sob.

Bernadette thought for a moment as Magdalena continued to weep, “A new beginning deserves a new name,” she finally said, “So from now on you will be known as Magdalena Kendrick,” said Bernadette.

Magdalena looked at Bernadette through tear filled eyes, “But... but I...” she sobbed.

“No Magdalena, the decision is made,” said Bernadette in a firm voice, “Now let’s go and repair your makeup,” said Bernadette as still holding Magdalena’s hands she stood.