The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Edict — Favours

Part 2

Anna had made sure to rise early and get started on the clothes that had been set out for her. Emily seemed to be loving her in purple and so today that was the colour of her first latex leggings, matched with a ribbed leather corset and a cropped jacket. The boots were over the knee with a chunky heel. Anna slid and clipped herself into these clothes, feeling the frisson as she was reminded of the colour that covered the slave who had slid between her legs, but then sought to push it away. Her ivory-skinned faced was set off by dark plum lipstick and earrings ending in bright black opal spheres. This was not the discreet approach she had been eager to adopt today, but then again, she had no desire to upset Emily in any way.

Emily was excited when Anna reached the dining room. She was buttoned into a blue leather suit which had an air of business about it. She bubbled on about the fact that she had to go out to one of her estates and then excitedly about the party she was now eager to arrange.

“What do you think?” Emily asked as she finally stopped to catch her breath.

“Emily—I think it is a wonderful plan.”

Emily looked to respond, but Anna held up her hand.

“Just a moment, please, Emily. I am very, very grateful for all that you have done for me; feeding me, clothing me, keeping me … well, safe, here. However, I do not want to outstay my welcome. The Restitution Court seems to be taking forever. If I can just ask for some money; a place on a carriage out of the city … then, well, I can complete my journey and I will not prove a distraction. It appears that your lands are going to make you busy.”

Emily smiled. “I have been selfish. I have loved having you here at the house. I have few visitors in the city and anyway, here it is all about status and being seen with the right people rather than genuine friends. With you it has been very different. I have wanted you to fit in here, but I know too that you belong somewhere else. It has been great to have you visit, however random the cause of that was. Let me deal with what I must in the country and then when I return, we will have the party as your farewell. As for money. I will provide you your own carriage, travelling clothes, everything you need to reach Robert.”

Anna realised that Emily’s plan would mean some delay. She regretted that she had not made the proposal sooner. However, she recognised she was being ungrateful and the least she could do was concede to Emily’s plan. After all, the woman could have insisted that she remained here. However, Anna trusted that Emily had realised from last night’s party that she could not transform her friend into a willing, let alone eager, citizen of Xentra.

“I will be away for three days. The servants; even Mon-mon will serve you as they would me. In case … well, you know; if you have need.”

Anna chuckled at that as if the moment Emily’s carriage had left she would rush to her bedroom and have Mon-mon come and replicate what the slave in latex had done at the party.

“I would be grateful if you could take care of the party. I have made notes and it is always worthwhile speaking to Madame Seldon if you have any doubts. She has an excellent imagination. However, it only seems right that if it is going to mark the end of your time here, that you take the lead.”

Anna felt rather concerned at this task she had been assigned, but guessed it was the least she could do. She did wonder if Madame Seldon would recommend the hiring of naked or latex clad dancers and how she might respond to that. Anna told herself that she would simply have to see.

“What limit is there on the funds? I would not want to bankrupt you.” Anna asked; it was a genuine concern but she tried to make it sound playful.

“I think you would be pressed to do that.”

“How should I pay?”

“You know how. Go out in the carriage and buy what we need for the party. Simply sign the invoice and put my address on it. They will bring them to my house soon—we are almost at the quarter day—for me to settle up, so it will be quickly resolved.”

Anna was a little apprehensive about spending her friend’s money this way and swore not to be a spendthrift.

“It will be fine, you know the city well enough now. The driver, Una, knows the places you will need; even the ‘horses’ will be able to take you there, though I would not try to drive them alone, my Anissa, rely on Una.”

Anna agreed to comply with all Emily’s directions. Soon her friend was dressed in her tight-fitting jet black riding outfit, parading around in thigh length boots. For a moment Anna wished she could go with her, to get out of the city. However, she recognised that she had got all that she needed and what was required now was to fulfil her side of what Emily had requested. She chastely kissed her friend on the cheek and saw her out the door.

Having given her friend half-an-hour to leave the city, Anna went to find Saira and to change out of these clothes into something less extreme. Even raiding Emily’s cast-offs, the best she could find was a dark blue silk dress from something historical Emily had attended; laced up ankle boots went with it. She did find a hat, though of light leather, it had a heavy veil and this was something Anna welcomed. It seemed best not to postpone the work she had to do on the party. So, with her confidence at the full and feeling she could breathe and move freely and with less creaking from tight clothing than at any time since coming to Emily’s house, Anna set off. She did rely on Una and the leather-clad ‘horses’ to take her safely through the city.

* * *

Emily arrived back on the morning of the fourth day. As Anna waited for her at the front door she could see her friend had been invigorated by her trip. Her pale skin was turned rosy by the country weather. For a moment Anna was conscious of seeming like a woman welcoming her wife home, but she guessed no-one would even notice such a scene here. Anna had made sure to dress today in clothes Emily would approve of and was in her first latex dress. It flattered her body and its jet shade matched that of her long hair, once more in complex tendrils.

“You look wonderfully wicked.” Emily noted, giving her a peck on the cheek. “If you are coming to like latex, I’ll make sure you have some lovely outfits to take with you, Anissa.”

Anna could not envisage wearing anything like this ever again once she had left Xentra, but she said simply that it would be nice. She had a meal prepared and the two women went through to the dining room. Emily cast aside her glossy cordobes hat and strode around today in chocolate brown leather riding gear as if she was an adventurer back from the frontier rather than a landowner who had simply viewed pasture and arable fields in soft lowlands.

Emily had not gone far when there was the sound of the knocker at the front door. Anna wondered if some lady was paying a social call. Tatlow went to the door and opened it to reveal a woman looking very official in a double breasted leather coat and a tricorn hat. Behind her stood two soldiers.

“It’s a Regulator.” Emily observed, though she did not seem panicked.

Anna felt uncomfortable, sure that this was something to do with her and probably with the Restitution Court. Emily invited the trio in, but did not take them any further than her ornate black-and-white vestibule.

“Good morning, Lady Hahn-Aldred. I am Regulator Marlin.”

The woman was probably in her late forties. Her long riding boots raised her even higher but even without them, Anna was sure that she would be an imposing figure.

“Good morning, Regulator. How can I help you?”

“Am I right in thinking that your companion is …” The Regulator pushed her gauntleted hand deep into her coat and came out with what was clearly an official document. “Anna Lisle of Sotra.”

“Yes, yes she is.”

Emily confirmed in a calm voice, but Anna was unsettled by how she now looked back to her. Anna went over to her friend who took her hand. It was a small gesture, but she felt it was Emily re-emphasising that she would not abandon her Anissa to the authorities. Anna felt reassured. Perhaps it was a good thing that she had already decided to leave the city.

“I have a list of signed-for payments—debts—in the name of Anna Lisle. Those debts, and they exceed eight thousand crowns, were incurred by this woman.” Marlin indicated Anna with a wave of her hand.

“That was on my behalf; I asked her to buy those things; for a party we … I am arranging.” Emily snapped.

“But the tally scripts were signed with her own name; that means she is liable for them. The Restitution Court has sat and determined that nothing of hers was with the carriage, thus her total wealth in Xentra is what she wore and carried on her arrival. I do not see that covering her debts. We also have reason to believe she intends to leave the city. It is my duty as Regulator to prevent the flight of a debtor.”

“What will happen to me?” Anna asked desperately.

“The decision will be that of those who you owe money to. However, given your age and how attractive you are, I must imagine they will have you enslaved and sold as a sexual pet.”

The Regulator gave a smile and something that looked like a judder making Anna believe this woman was envisaging her so enslaved.

Emily resumed her protests. “Those purchases she made for me. It was my money which should pay.”

“That would only be permissible if you were members of the same family.”

“But we are.” Emily spoke abruptly but then Anna saw that she pressed her lips together as if she had said something wrong.

“So she is your wife?” The Regulator pressed.

“Erm, well … not yet, not just yet. It is all planned, isn’t it my darling?”

Emily turned to Anna and grasped her buttock with her hand and pressed a kissed fully on her lips. Anna was too bewildered, too concerned, to do anything but yield.

“I am sure our marriage will be complete before these creditors will find time to judge her; before a Magister could be found to work the magics to enslave her.”

The Regulator hesitated as if weighing up what she had heard. “I will allow you ten days …”

“That is until the quarter day anyway and no debt, even upon an outsider, can be insisted upon until that day.”

The Regulator looked at Emily with a combination of wariness and frustration. “Yes … yes, you are right in that. Though there is a case for acting sooner if there seems to be a flight risk.”

Emily gave a harsh laugh. “Does my Anissa look like a woman readying to leave the city? No, instead, you have the evidence that she is preparing for a grand party. Think rationally, Regulator: would she leave the city when she is preparing such a big event for the woman she loves?”

Anna knew a lot of this was misrepresenting what had been happening but even to her it sounded like a solid argument.

“Yes. I have already given you—her—ten days’ grace.” Marlin responded testily as if being incredibly generous. “However, if you are unable in that time to prove this woman is your wife then she will be charged for incurring her own debts.”

“Accepted.” Emily said firmly. “Do you have any other business here?”

The Regulator slowly shook her head.

“Then I will bid you good day.”

Emily turned, shepherding Anna with a firm hand on her buttocks into the day room. Once inside she shut the door, leaving Tatlow to see the official and her enforcers out. Emily stood for some moments until she heard the front door close and she burst out laughing.

Anna let go her breath and smiled. “Thank you for that.”

“It was the least I could do. It is my fault, I should have remembered the niceties of Xentran law. However, I think we have found a way out of all your difficulties.”

“I become your wife?”

Emily nodded. “Yes, we will be Lady and Lady Hahn-Aldred or even Hahn-Aldred-Lisle if you like.”

“I will become a Lady?”

“Of course. It will be very useful. People think twice about causing difficulties for the gentry. We will have to make changes to the party; it will be a wedding reception now. However, we will be well within the ten days.”

Even since she had been in Xentra, Anna had never considered being married to a woman. Certainly after the close encounter at Lady Ballantyne’s party she knew that she had no desires in that direction.

“I guess I am going to have to put on a good show.”

“Yes. We need to get to work on that even before I arrange the legal aspects, Anissa.” Emily looked thoughtful. “Come.” She headed back to the vestibule and collected her hat.

Anna fetched a long leather coat to cover the latex leggings and leather corset she wore below. She hoped these pleased Emily but she was now conscious that, even on the streets of this city, they might make her stand out.

“Where are we going first?” Anna trying to sound enthusiastic rather than suffering from the mix of concern and curiosity that was in fact what her mind was focused on.

“To get help.”

“Help for what?”

Emily halted and for the first time since coming here, Anna felt that her friend was a little embarrassed.

“It is the ceremony. Well, I am sure that the high nobility and the royal house might be exempt from it, but for the rest of us, even those with a bit of land, there are rules.”

“Rules?”

To Anna this did not seem particularly strange. There were laws about marriage in every country and she knew that even in Sotra they had been altered as edicts had come down from Xentra. She guessed that Emily was just keen that she knew all that she would have to go through so as not to reveal that this was all just a pretence.

“Sometimes people contract false marriages, for money, to get some permission …”

“To spare someone from a debt.”

“Yes, though it’s not that common; but yes, you are right.”

“So what we are doing is breaking the law. We are not in love; we are just doing this as a sort of business transaction, for you to help me.”

“Yes.” Emily responded quietly, looking around her as if she was concerned someone would overhear. “But it’s important that we keep that a secret. Of course, they accept weddings for linking dynasties and indeed for business deals, but that reason would not work for us. It is too obvious that you have nothing of financial benefit to me, even before the judgement of the Restitution Court was announced. So, this has got to appear like a love match, and a pretty passionate one at that if anyone is to believe that, within a couple of weeks of us meeting again, we had decided to marry.”

“I understand that.”

Anna had had some suspicions that this might be the case, but it was proving harder than she had envisaged to accept now that Emily was stating it for real.

“Right, so when they get to the bit of the ceremony which says ‘you may now suck the bride’ …”

“‘Succour the bride’, it’s an old word, but it came in one of those edicts.” Anna remembered someone speaking it at Lucy’s wedding the previous summer.

Emily laughed, “Is that what they think it says down in Sotra?”

Anna did not respond recognising that up here in Xentra it was probably different. “I’ll have to suck you.” She guessed.

“And me you: the wedding outfits will be designed to make it easy.”

Anna had envisaged the wedding would probably mean her kissing Emily with a degree of passion and she had been steeling herself for that. This was a step further and she wondered how she would deal with it.

“And not just the nipples, much more than that.” Anna said rather gravely.

Anna’s mind leapt had happened at the Lady Ballantyne’s party and knew immediately what Emily meant.

“Some have pierced gems added especially, but with the shortness of the time before the event, that would leave you and me too sore to really enjoy it and everyone has got to believe we’re enjoying it.”

“But you have Mon-mon, she has, well … she’s sucked you.”

“I didn’t want to stick out and it’s only when I’ve been drunk. Having you do it, well, it is something different.”

“Yes, I understand. So what are we going to do?”

“See a sorceress, she’ll make us believe we’re truly in love, and probably more importantly for the people who are going to be at our wedding—truly in lust.”

Anna felt a mix of unsettling emotions: concern at how she would be changed; whether it would be permanent and indeed a degree of disgust at the thought of manhandling her friend the way she had seen the partygoers behave. She worried too, now that Emily had explained the situation, that she had far too little time to becoming competent enough to pull off a convincing pretence even if her brain had been sufficiently fooled into believing she loved Emily that way.

* * *

Even though they had arrived in a hired carriage as they came into the back streets of Xentra filled with the workshops of various artisans, Anna felt very self-conscious. She was certain that at any moment a Regulator would appear and charge them both with trying to break the law. Anna feared that she and probably Emily too, for all her high status, would end the day as masked slaves being led on a leash by their mistress.

They stepped down from the carriage where Emily had directed; Anna knew it was two streets from the shop of the sorceress Serafina Igin. She looked around nervously and pulled her coat’s hood over her head. Then Emily was pressing against her and Anna yielded to her kisses knowing this was the performance they had to carry off whenever they were in public these days. Then, led by the hand by her ‘fiancée’ Anna followed obediently through the streets. The shop of the sorceress was not ostentatious and it was only once they were inside that it began to fit Anna’s expectations.

The place was well-organised but jammed full of items. There was a wall of drawers each carefully labelled. There were shelves of bottles of liquids and powders of many colours, but shading right from black and purple at one end through yellows and whites in the middle to dark reds and browns at the other. At a counter was a beautiful display of jewellery that even Anna felt had enchantment about it. The woman who came to them was not the hag that Anna had expected. She had on a rich green leather blouse and a long brown leather apron of the kind any artisan might wear. She was in her fifties, but her hair dyed a deep purple, was neatly bunned.

“Good morning … Lady?”

“Good morning, Madame Igin.”

“Yes.” It seemed the sorceress was used to people wanting to remain anonymous. “What do you require?”

“Ah, well, there is a marriage to occur, between a friend of mine and a woman—well, a woman she does not know well.”

“That she is not in love with?”

“Yes, you know—dynastic interests; financial connections.”

The sorceress closed her eyes and nodded her head as if it was a story she knew very well. “But they would like some enjoyment, some genuine … affinity, something that might take years, but they would prefer would be in place within a month or two.”

“Within a week—the wedding is imminent.”

“I see, yes. I understand why you have come to me … to assist your friends. You would like them to have the kind of relationship you have with … with your own wife?”

Serafina indicated Anna. This reassured her, as up until now, she had worried that the story of these ‘friends’ would too easily be seen through. Maybe it was and the sorceress was just more experienced at this game than Emily and herself.

“Indeed.” Emily replied.

Anna realised that she was coming to admire a whole new side of her friend. She might not have been in Xentra long, but she had clearly become pretty adept at playing its systems.

Now the sorceress went to bottles on the shelf and pulled down one of a maroon powder. “This will allow … will make, your friends feel for true what it is they say they feel. If they say they love each other; are aroused by each other, then their minds will think precisely that way. It can taste bitter, so I advise mixing it with wine. Advise your friends to be careful. This maroon powder is stronger and faster acting than the usual red. That is because this must be achieved far faster than is usually the case. The cost, naturally is higher. There is still the need for the purple powder; I suggest the day before the wedding. It will lock in place all that the two women have declared to be the truth in the preceding days while under the influence of the maroon powder. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes, I do. I am grateful.”

“I do not do this for charity.”

“But you would welcome satisfied customers?”

The sorceress smiled. “Naturally.”

“Good. Now the cost.”

Anna imagined that given the discreet nature of this visit, this time Emily would not be signing a tally sheet. Instead she passed over a bag of crowns that she must have been using on the journey and the transaction was complete. In a minute the bottles of powder had disappeared beneath Emily’s riding clothes and the two of them were on the street. They picked up small hire carriage close to the dressmakers’ street.

“We will be back here soon enough.” Emily said, her eyes twinkling as she did. “However, I want to get today’s purchases home safely before I … we do anything else.”

* * *

Anna watched apprehensively as Emmie mixed the maroon powder into the wine glasses. However, she took the proffered drink. She sipped some but as before it tasted no different from standard red wine. She drank more and Emily did likewise. In minutes the wine was consumed, but Anna did not feel much different. This was the fourth day they had done this and she wondered if they were immune or if Madame Iglin had over-stated the impact of the powder.

“Right, we begin again.” Emmie said. “I’ll go first.”

Anna watched as her friend hesitated just as she had done the first time.

“I am a lesbian. I have always been a lesbian. I love having sex with a woman. I get aroused looking at a woman’s body. I want a woman to have sex with me. I love you Anissa. You make me sexually aroused. I want to have sex with you. I want to be your wife forever.”

Anna still felt a little strange from these statements. She guessed that having anyone tell you that they loved you and wanted to have sex with you, was going to have an impact.

“Your turn.” Emmie said, smiling.

Anna repeated the formula. As she did, she found that this time arousal was quickly flowing through her. Did that mean that the powder was finally having effect? She certainly felt she was looking at her Emmie in a different way. Perhaps she had noticed how her hair hung so wonderfully or that her skin was perfect. Quickly, she began to imagine what it might be like to run her fingers over Emi’s naked body; to touch her breasts, to take a nipple into her mouth, to slide her hand deep into Emi’s welcoming sex, to thrust her tongue back and forth on her lover’s clitoris.

“How do you feel?” Emi asked.

“Different.”

“Good different?”

Anna found herself laughing. “Yes, good different—I feel very different about … about you Emi.”

“Do you?” Emi smirked. “In what ways … my Anissa?”

Anna tingled. She liked the way Emily called her that.

“Tell me what you are thinking.” Emily continued.

Anna said nothing but simply leant forward. She gently kissed Emi’s lips. This was very different from the shows of affection out on the street. It felt good. For a moment Anna wondered if she was only feeling this way because she was drugged.

“What would you say if I suggest we go to bed now—together? Then I’ll have all your things moved into my room.”

Anna knew that it was a pragmatic suggestion to keep up the pretence. However, she realised too that she could not shake the feeling of contentment at it. Had she had feelings for Emi before the powder or was it truly the sole cause? Why was it affecting her so quickly? Emi had said that the red powder could take twenty days to bring about a change. The maroon was stronger, but even so, it seemed to have worked first.. Was it that she was more susceptible to the magic powder?

Then Anna realised that she was kissing Emi again and running her hands over the latex top she wore, grasping at her nipples. She was unresisting as Emi stood and led her to the bedroom. She had never actually been here and was delighted by the large round bed hung around by velvet drapes. As they crawled through them into the dark space beyond, Anna’s head buzzed at what she was doing; what she was becoming.

Emi began to remove Anna from the corset and then from the latex trousers. As her scant underwear followed, Anna realised how aroused she was. She made no struggle as Emi moved her back on to the pillows and ran her fingers along her pussy lips. Anna’s body was responding quickly, opening up to this woman; to her lover. The more that Emi tweaked, licked, tugged and nibbled, the more Anna felt that this was right. She was a lesbian, she had found her ideal lover. Any embarrassment, any awkwardness, any belief that she was something different had been chased from her mind.

Quivering with excitement, Anna now found herself slipping into another phase. She sat up and ran her fingers across the woman she had insisted that she found exciting. She began to remove her delicately, with affection of some origin, from her slippery, shiny clothes. Then without thinking, Anna was lapping at Emi’s nipples, delighting in how good she tasted and then, recalling all that Lady Croucher’s slave had done was thrusting her head, between Emi’s thighs, hungry for the sweet-salty taste of her lover’s juice; loving the feel of her clitoris on her tongue.

Anna now gave no thought to how powerful the sorcery might have been. This seemed like no conjuration, rather an awakening of something dormant within her. She knew that she needed nothing to make her do this, it was simply what she wanted. As Emi twisted and turned, clearly receiving almost too much pleasure to deal with, Anna found herself stretched by the sensations. Delivering such pleasure to her lover, rebounded into herself and she felt herself jerking with the sensation as if a hard dildo was thrusting deep into her. Even before Emi, her Emi, came and trapped her so wonderfully between her milky white, so soft thighs, Anissa was orgasming in the recognition of what she had become.

* * *

Anissa awoke in the large bed she shared with her lover Emi. That recognition stirred no concern in her; it seemed utterly natural. She was aware that Emi was there and she sat up to gaze in the weak light at her almost spectrally white body and her blacker-than-black hair. These were things of great beauty to Anissa and she was so glad that she had found them in her lover. In time, Anissa imagined that their passion would fade. However, with their wedding imminent, it seemed that their lusts were coming to a height and much of each evening was spent toying with each other’s bodies, driven on by how easily one aroused the other and by the love between them.

“I am so glad you came to find me; to tell me how you felt.” Emi said softly.

Not everything was clear to Anissa but this was certain. She had always loved Emi and had found it impossible to live without her. She had come to Xentra in the hope of finding her friend and seeing if they could be lovers. Anissa knew she had always loved women’s bodies; she had always been a lesbian. However, no other woman came close to how wonderful Emi was to her. She recalled being so happy when her feelings for Emi had been reciprocated so strongly. All of these things were clear to her now; memories of maroon powder and a purple powder were quickly gone and instead she simply recalled her and Emi sitting naked, facing each other attesting openly to their love. It was natural that they would marry and Anissa loved the fact that soon she too would be Lady Hahn-Aldred for all the world to see.

“Yes and I am so glad I read you right.”

Emi laughed. “Well, I am sure you would have found another beautiful woman to love you; you have such a stunning body, all that creamy skin and so black hair that I love. And you’re so skilled in bed. I am lucky to have you.”

“You know I am yours; no-one else could come close.”

The couple leant in to kiss. They had no thought that this was not something they had always done.

“Now, a surprise. Put on a short skirt and a top your breasts can be easily freed from.” Emi instructed.

Anissa laughed mischievously but complied, sliding herself in a very short black latex skirt and then zipping herself into a patent leather bustier. She let her long black hair stream down her back, but before progressing felt the urge to ease on her thigh-length latex boots. Striding on their high heels, she went to the dressing table she shared with Emi and shaded her eyelids a dark purple and her lips and actual glossy black. Looking at herself in the mirror, a sophisticated lady of Xentra, Anissa pouted then went in search of her lover.

Anissa found Emi in a guest bedroom. It seemed strangely familiar to Anissa, but she could not tell why. She was sure she had slept with her Emi all the nights since arriving at the house.

“I have brought you a wedding gift.” Emi said excitedly and turned back to the door.

A young woman who must have been a slave walked in, or rather sauntered. She seemed to exude sexuality with every step.

“This is Lixi.” Emi said. “She will be your personal pet to use as you choose. I think it is good for Mon-mon to have a companion. It will be fun to watch them play together.”

Anissa knew what kind of play Emi envisaged and with her own sexuality so altered, realised such references made her aroused. The slave walked towards Anissa. Her hair was a bright chestnut shade, her skin the pale colour favoured in Xentra. She wore a cropped black leather jacket over a leather bustier; above it was the unbroken leather slave collar that showed she was a slave. Her tight leather shorts matched her top. Her knee-high boots were of black suede rimmed with leather.

“Do I please you mistress?”

As she spoke, Anissa realised where she had seen this woman before. A distant memory came to her. Then she felt she knew that this woman had been Leanne Fuller, but now so utterly transformed from the timid woman in the waiting room. Why she had been there herself, Anissa could not now recall. Anissa wondered what Leanne—Lixi’s story had been. Most likely it seemed that her funds had run out and in debt, Madame Ferrelyn had taken her to settle up and made her a slave to be sold. As Anissa thought through the story she realised it excited her more envisaging the mousy woman being made so sexualised; being compelled into tighter and sexier clothes than she could ever have envisaged wearing; stripped of her identity and reborn a slave. She knew too that there was an extra frisson as she fantasied about circumstances that could have sent her down such a path.

“She is excellent.” Anissa said and went to kiss her thanks to Emi.

Her relationship with Emi was very different to whatever she might do with any other woman and as for slaves, Anissa reflected that really they were just like living dildoes, nothing more. As she looked at the tight leather on this one and her demure manner, Anissa knew she was excited by this slave; she thought too how she and Mon-mon could be used in sex play the way she and Emi had begun to do with dildoes.

“And that is not all. I thought you might like to try this.” Emi went to the bed and held up a harness from which protruded a two-ended dildo. “Lixi, put this on.”

The slave complied and Anissa watched in anticipation as she moved the harness up her legs and, opening her shorts, slid the inner dildo into her pussy. Then she stood ready with the other black latex end standing proud.

“Sit back, let her please you.”

Anissa gave a smile and went to sit in the leather covered bowl chair, her legs apart to expose her naked pussy below.

“Come, Lixi, fuck me.” Anissa commanded, enjoying the crudeness of the order.

Anissa had to hold back, from fingering her hungry pussy as the slave approached and then the woman was on her, sliding the hard dildo right into her as roughly as she had ordered. Anissa felt pinned in place as the slave’s leather-coated breasts were pressed down against her and she pushed her face into Lixi’s cleavage. This was not about love, this was about simple, crude sex. Anissa, wrapped her hands behind Lixi’s tightly held bum and pulled her on and down. She quivered as she knew she owned this woman and could command her to do anything she chose. The thrusting force of the dildo gave physical sense to the excitement about what she was and what she was doing. Anissa knew she was an owner, a possessor of another human and able to use her as the most exquisite toy. For the first time, dominance became a sexual urge in Anissa and she fantasised about leading Lixi on a leash through the streets of Xentra, utterly controlled by her; her leather clad head with its alert eyes, ready to please her mistress however she was commanded.

Anissa howled, grasping at the slick leather of her slave who kept thrusting and driving on. Anissa’s arms flailed and her raven hair was tossed back and forth as she sought to shy away from the pleasure being driving into her core. There was no escape and her slave kept her pinned and locked into the orgasm until her mistress batted away and she withdrew the dildo, dripping with Anissa’s juices. As she glanced to see that Emi had watched it all, an aftershock ripped through Anissa triggering a yelp, a judder and a grin; recognition of how good her life was here.

* * *

As Anissa stepped from the carriage she felt invincible; she felt that she looked like a demoness and had the power of one. She wore a dress that was a lattice of latex, clinging tightly to her body, nipping in a waist that she felt was well used to corseting. Her ivory skin was shown teasingly through the gaps, the black and white pattern a reminder of her home. Her long black hair was shaped and pinned into two horns from each side of her head. On each arm was a long shiny glove reaching to beyond her elbow. Fingerless her talon-like nails emerged a deep purple from them; the shade matching her lips and the shading of her eyelids. Her face was under a lattice veil; a close fitting hat sat between her horns. Anissa felt like a goddess and she knew who it was who had made her feel this way.

Tugging a little on the black leash, her slave, Lixi emerged, climbing from the floor in her thigh length boots and clinging latex tabard dress; her face concealed behind her slave mask. It was stamped with the Hahn crest that would soon be Anissa’s own insignia. She walked clear of the carriage and moments later, Emi dressed identically and with Mon-mon matching Lixi, followed. She came down on to the pavement and the two grasped each other’s free hand.

It was not the grandest wedding to be held that year, but it still roused interest. Many loved the tale of the two sweethearts reunited in a whirlwind romance and making this commitment. They seemed both to combine the modernity of the city’s young influential women with respect for traditions. There were many who did not know them personally, here today just out of interest in what these women looked like and how they behaved. Anissa caught sight even of a couple of Regulators, but she could not imagine why they might be here; she could only guess they were disrupted about their business by the carriage’s arrival and her and Emi’s progression into the temple.

Inside, fifty guests sat. Anissa had a memory that it had been too awkward for her family to attend and she had no idea where her brother might now be. However, these people were familiar to her and Anissa knew her wife’s friends would soon become hers. Looking down the rows of latex and leather-clad owners, slaves at their booted feet, Anissa knew these were her kind of people and she was excited by how more than one of them dressed. Yet none excited her as much as Emi and she looked forward to many years with her.

The next few minutes passed quickly and looking back Anissa could hardly recall the vows she made. She did remember they both lifted their veils and the priestess declared, “I now proclaim you wife and wife. Lady Emi and Lady Anissa Hahn-Aldred. May all blessings be on you and yours. You may suck your bride.”

Despite all the preparation; despite all the thought about what was going to happen, Anissa found that as she and her new wife climbed the short steps to the egg shaped bowl in the midst of their guests, she was apprehensive. She worried that she could not perform or that something else would go awry. As agreed, she lay down first and then Emi moved over her. Each released the panel over their pussy and slowly Anissa saw her wife’s shining lips lowered on to her mouth and felt her tongue at her own. The taste of Emi’s sex was always exquisite to Anissa and she wondered if there had ever been a time when it had not been. Around them the driving on applause rose as they demonstrated their intense love for each other. As she went to work sucking and licking at the clitoris of the woman she loved, feeling each move mirrored on her own sex, Lady Anissa Hahn-Aldred knew she had no desire to be anywhere else.