The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eight Days a Week

Disclaimer: If you’re under 18, this isn’t for you. Go back to looking for naked Britney Spears pictures or something. Everyone else is welcome, and should aim any feedback towards:

Mia Smithson had first noticed her strange ability when she had been 14 years of age. She had been at her best friend Sandra’s house when she happened to glance into Sandra’s brothers’ room. His name was Mickey, and through the door—which had been just slightly ajar—Mia could see him laid on his bed, watching TV. He was a couple of years older than Mia, and she’d nursed a crush on him since she was 12. So, secretly watching him, Mia had muttered, under her breath, “I’d love to see his cock.” She hadn’t even realised she had said it out loud, but to her shock she watched Mickey unzip his jeans and take his thick member into his hand. He was clearly aroused, which embarrassed Mia, and she quickly went off into Sandra’s room.

What happened that day left Mia confused for some time. She would wonder if it simply been a coincidence but, more often than not, she would lay awake for long into the night pondering the possibilities of mind control, gently but firmly cajoling her young body to orgasm.

Time passed, and Mia went to college. She’d long since decided to become a teacher, indeed, she had set her heart on this job, and with quiet but firm determination, she eventually succeeded in her aim. It had been during her time at college, though, that Mia had reacquainted herself with the concept of mind control. A successful seduction and enslavement of her roommate, Amy, served to finally convince Mia that her powers were genuine. After graduation, she applied for the position of English teacher at an exclusive all girls’ school in the heart of middle England, and prepared for her fun to begin...

“Okay. Today class, we shall be studying Macbeth. Specifically, we shall be asking the question, ‘Does Shakespeare portray Macbeth as hero or villain?’ Kirsty, would you please start reading from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1.”

Mia stood at the front of her class. Twenty students, all aged 16, all with tight, firm, athletic bodies. It was a dream come true. She glanced around the room. These young women were among the brightest and most privileged in the country, the daughters of Lords and Lady’s, doctors, politicians, even royalty. They were being groomed for greatness: that was the reason they had been sent here, to Mayfour, the exclusive boarding school for girls. This being a boarding school, Mia had no doubt that many of the girls would have already experimented with each other. Indeed, her pussy clenched and moistened at the very thought of her students eager young hands and mouths searching out and giving pleasure to the most intimate parts of each others’ bodies. But she was determined to show them pleasures they have so far only dreamed of.

Mia was now 22 years old. Her slim, lithe body was covered in an immaculately tailored suit (she had given up wearing underwear during her college days—her breasts were small and perky enough to make a bra redundant, and she found panties represented an unwanted obstacle to Amy’s eager mouth). Her raven black hair tumbled carelessly down onto her shoulders, complemented by her crimson lips.

“Okay, thank you Kirsty, I’ll stop you there.” Mia smiled and walked to the blackboard at the front of the room. “Interestingly—although this is more trivia than anything—some academics believe that Shakespeare himself didn’t write that scene, and it was added after his death. Now, what are your initial thoughts on what we have just read?”

Immediately, several hands shot up. Mia smiled again and began scribbling her pupils’ thoughts onto the blackboard. Presently, the bell rang for the end of the lesson. The girls began to get up and leave, but Mia had her eyes on one in particular.

“Kirsty, can I see you for a minute?” Mia asked, smiling benignly even as her panties began to moisten. Kirsty was a quiet, polite girl, with dark hair slightly lighter than Mia’s, cut into a bob which framed her face.

“That was very well read,” Mia continued, taking off her jacket. “Have you studied Shakespeare before?”

“No, I...,” Kirsty began, before her voice tailed off. Mia had started to unbutton her shirt, revealing the swell of her breasts.

“What’s the matter, Kirsty? Don’t you like my tits?” There was a darker, more sardonic edge to Mia’s voice now. She liked to use this tone when she took control of a subject. It made her feel in control. She finished unbuttoning her shirt, then opened it, showing her pert breasts to the girl, running her palms over her nipples.

“You’re going to suck them, Kirsty. I’m going to make you my slave. Would you like that?”

“Yes.” Kirsty’s eyes had glazed over. Her cheeks were flushed.

“Yes, what?” demanded Mia.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Take off your school uniform.” As Kirsty did as she was bidden, Mia slid a hand into her trousers, gasping as she found her tight knot of arousal. She kept her eyes on the beautiful girl in front of her as she revealed her curvy body for the first time, beads of dew glistening in the dark hair between her thighs, making Mia’s breath catch in her throat.

“Do you want to give me pleasure, slave?” Mia asked, her voice thick with arousal.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kirsty whispered, her mind whirling and confused with the messages it was receiving. It was like static inside her head, with only the voice of her Mistress cutting through the electric hum, taking over her thoughts.

“Kneel in front of me.” Mia removed her hand from her panties and licked it clean. “Take off my trousers.”

Mia sat back in her chair and watched through half-closed lids as Kirsty removed her trousers.

“Now my panties,” Mia whispered, closing her eyes fully now as Kirsty did as she was ordered. “Smell me.” Mia opened her legs as Kirsty leaned in close, breathing in the heady scent of her teacher’s lust.

Mia opened her eyes now and placed her hands on the back of the girl’s head. “Do you know how to eat pussy?” she asked, receiving a shy nod from Kirsty. “Good,” Mia breathed, closing her eyes and rocking back in her chair as she pushed Kirsty’s face between her thighs. Sweat beaded her brow as she moaned encouragement to the willing pupil between her legs, Kirsty’s swift tongue tasting all Mia’s pussy had to offer, but always returning to the taut swell of her clit, making her teacher cry out with pleasure.

“Eat me you bitch,” Mia moaned, one hand pushing Kirsty’s head deeper into her, while the other kneaded her breasts. “Put... your finger... up my ass...” she gasped, crying out as Kirsty did just that. “Oh fuck, oh fuck,” Mia moaned, her legs shaking as her orgasm approached. “Suck me, suck my clit,” she gasped, her entire body heaving as the teenage girl drew her climax out of her, swallowing her come, leaving Mia breathless. The two kissed, Mia enjoying the taste of herself on Kirsty’s lips, before she let her newest slave leave, but not before informing her that from now on underwear would not be necessary. She would get her pleasure soon enough.

The remainder of the day passed in a sensual haze for Mia, her mind still clouded by the pleasure she had taken from Kirsty. At lunchtime, she had been informed that Mayfour’s Games mistress had fallen ill and would be unable to take the tennis lesson at the end of the day, so Mia volunteered for the task.

The eight girls taking tennis were already on court by the time Mia strode out to meet them, wearing her sporting attire of loose t-shirt and short skirt (no underwear, of course, which led to a couple of the girls taking a sneaky peek when a breeze swept through the court). Mia almost drooled when she saw the girls; they were all aged either 15 or 16, and they were all dressed in the regulation Mayfour tennis kit of tight white shirt and very short white skirt. It was clear that many of the girls were not wearing bras, as their nipples were clearly erect. Kirsty was one of the girls there, and her eyes immediately glazed over when she caught sight of Mia, who walked over and whispered a command in her ear, helping to restore a sense of normality.

Mia decided upon a short tournament, and split the girls up into four matches, watching delightedly from the sidelines as the young ladies’ long lithe limbs launched their taut bodies around the court. By the end of the lesson, a naturally talented athlete named Susannah had emerged the winner. Mia was pleased: Susannah was a tall, leggy 15 year-old with long blonde hair. She asked Mia jokingly if she would get a prize. Mia said that was a distinct possibility.

Susannah had walked back to the changing rooms with Mia and Kirsty. Mia had deliberately slowed the journey down to almost crawling pace, enjoying the conversation, and ensuring that by the time they got to the changing room, the rest of the girls had long gone.

Once inside the changing rooms, Mia took the opportunity to have a long lingering look at Susannah’s body. Her breasts were pert and firm, as was her ass. Sweat had made her clothes cling to her, accentuating her curves, and her fringe was matted to her forehead. Mia shivered with arousal as Susannah removed her top, exposing her breasts for the first time, the coolness of the room immediately making her nipples stand to attention. Mia could control herself to longer.

“Kirsty, come here,” demanded Mia, her eager slave’s eyes glazing over as she sat on her teacher’s lap, and the two of them began to kiss. Susannah turned and stared, shocked at what she saw.

“What are you doing?” the blonde girl stammered.

Mia broke off the kiss. “Kirsty’s my slut, and you’re going to be my slave as well.”

Susannah tried to deny her feelings, but her mind was already beginning to fog as Mia took control. She gasped as intense feelings of arousal gripped her young body, her pussy moistening, her breath quickening.

“Give yourself to me,” Mia demanded, her right hand idly toying with Kirsty’s nipple, making the girl gasp and moan.

“I am yours Mistress,” Susannah said finally, sinking to her knees in front of Mia, who now wore a smile of creamy satisfaction.

“Kirsty, you’ve got a new slut to play with. Make the pretty girl come.”

With that, Kirsty slid onto the floor, tearing off both hers and Susannah’s flimsy clothes, the pair of them sharing deep kisses, their sweat-soaked bodies slippery against each other and the wooden floor. Kirsty’s long fingers delved between Susannah’s tanned thighs, finding her wet pleasure bud, making the blonde girl cry out in relief.

Watching this spectacle, Mia slid out of her clothes and traced one hand up her inner thigh as the other massaged her breast. She sighed as her fingers entered her pussy at the same time as Kirsty took Susannah’s nipple into her hot little mouth and sucked hard, making Susannah gasp with pain and pleasure. Mia’s sugar walls clutched at her fingers, coating them in her wetness. She took this moisture and gently wet the head of her clit, crying out sharply at the feeling. The air was thick with the scent of female arousal.

“Lick her ass,” Mia whispered, watching as Kirsty turned Susannah over and began to plant soft kisses all the way down her back until the reached the blonde girl’s tight asshole. She licked around the rim, making Susannah moan and Mia gasp as her fingers rolled her clit. Kirsty groaned deep in her throat as Susannah began to relax, her asshole opening to the gentle probing of Kirsty’s tongue. Now it was Susannah’s turn to gasp as Kirsty’s tongue probed deep inside her most intimate, secret place, her gasps of surprise quickly turning to moans of delight and encouragement as delicious sensations began to take hold. Abruptly, Kirsty stopped, turning Susannah over onto her back, spreading her legs wide and diving between them, her tongue quickly finding Susannah’s burning clit, making the blonde girl throw her head back and moan.

“Tell her what you want,” Mia breathed, fingers dancing over her clit more slowly now, enjoying the pleasure sparking through her body. She wanted to come with her pupils, not before them.

“Eat me out, you dirty bitch,” Susannah gasped, sensations flooding through her. Her words spurred Kirsty on as she forced her mouth deeper, tonguing with increasing vigour. “Oh fuck, I’m coming... I’m coming...” was the last Susannah managed before her body spasmed, colours flashing before her eyes as Kirsty took her clitty into her mouth and sucked the orgasm from her.

Mia forced a pussy-moistened finger into her ass as she watched Susannah come, the increased sensation pushing her over the edge, her orgasm coming in gasps and moans, creamy wetness flooding her loins and running down her thighs until she could come no more and she joined Kirsty and Susannah on the floor, the three of them kissing, sweet, clumsy, pussy-flavoured kisses until it was time to retire for the night.

When she was accepted by Mayfour, Mia had been offered the choice of live-in accommodation at the school, or a paid for apartment on a private estate half a mile away. Mia had chosen to stay on site, a decision which had paid dividends, she reflected, as both Kirsty and Susannah joined her in bed.

Mia tied herself to her wooden headboard using a blue silk scarf she wore during the winter, then had her insatiable, untiring pleasure maids attend to her every whim, revelling in the fact that she was now the focal point of their rampant lust, not each other. Firstly, Mia had Kirsty and Susannah suckle one breast each, while they languidly trailed their supple fingers in the liquid desire between her legs. Once they had lit the fire but not quenched it, Mia turned onto her side, opening her thighs for a thirsty Kirsty to eagerly tongue her pussy, while Susannah licked out her tight asshole. After the girls had brought their Mistress to a violent orgasm, they switched positions, Kirsty clearly enjoying the taste of Mia’s ass, while Susannah had her first taste of Mia’s love juice, her long tongue easing Mia to another devastating climax. Mia then had her slaves take hold of two thin, lavender-scented candles, and push them up into her dripping pussy and her saliva-wet asshole. As they thrust the objects into Mia, Kirsty and Susannah fought over her pussy, each trying to nibble at her hard clit, until the divine sensations once again pushed Mia over the edge, sweat trickling over her breasts and down her heaving stomach. After she was untied, she allowed her slaves to indulge themselves in a hot and heavy 69 while she watched, fingers absent-mindedly trailing through the sticky trails of her come juices matted in her pussy hair and down her inner thighs.

Meanwhile, outside the room, a young girl was watching the events unfold from through the keyhole, her breath coming in pants, sweat beaded across her brow, one hand playing with her hard nipples, the other rubbing vigorously between her legs. 15 year-old Tanya had been awoken by the sound of moans and creaking bedsprings coming from the room next door. Curious, she had snuck out to take a look, and was shocked to see her friend Susannah engaged in such horny acts with her teacher. She remembered when the two of them had masturbated each other to shuddering climaxes when they had been roommates the previous turn. Now she watched, moaning deep in her throat, as her gorgeous blonde friend ate out the other girl as the teacher watched. Tanya couldn’t control herself, and she cried out as she came hard onto her soaked fingers. Licking them clean, she stumbled to her feet, and as she did so her eyes caught sight of a carving on the ancient wood of the doorframe, graffiti eulogising a past love affair, or perhaps an ongoing one. It read: “To C.L., with love, D.E.”