The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ELECTION NIGHT

Chapter 7

When I woke again, she was back at it as if she had spent the night with my dick in her mouth. I woke up fully as I ejaculated into Marcie’s bright, smiling face. I had the biggest shit-eating grin until it occurred to me just where I was. I wandered out into the living room where Dan was still asleep. Marcie had gone to make breakfast with my spoo still on her face. (I had suggested she forget it was there.) I was dressed by the time Dan finally woke up to the smell of cooking sausage.

“Thanks for letting me crash here, Dan. I think I had a little too much to drink.”

“Your not the only one man, my head is pounding.” He said.

“Yeah my head got pounded too.” But I didn’t mention which head I was talking about.

Dan and I sat down to a breakfast of scrambled eggs and link sausages. I preferred patties but when Marcie was miming fellatio with the link every time Dan wasn’t looking I thanked God for all forms of breakfast meats.

Marcie was in light grey sweats that zipped at the front. She made it clear she was naked underneath and brushed the link lightly through her exposed cleavage. Man, Dan was lucky but truly clueless. While Dan was scouring the paper Marcie was stroking my cock under the table. It was impossible to keep a straight face but when Dan looked up he just decided that he had executed his assigned host duties flawlessly and smiled right back at me. Marcie was shaking with mirth and it was having the requisite effect on my little hard charger.

As if on cue, Dan announced he was off to the showers to get ready for work in the small animal clinic. Little did he know he was leaving two horny little minks to there own devices. No more did the door to the bathroom close, than she was under the table fishing my cock out again. As I finished my eggs she had my dick ramrod straight within thirty seconds.

I pulled her up and laid her back on the table zipped open her sweat top and pulled her sweat pants down to her ankles. Without preliminary, I shoved my cock into her. My head between her legs and her ankles on my shoulders with her sweat pants bunched up behind my head. Plates and silverware periodically tumbled to the floor as I thrust into her again and again. The girl was addicted to my dick. I rewarded her enthusiastic initiative with a hard and fast thrust of my snake. Her eyes rolled in their sockets and her body went slack. There was a chime and, though I had no clue, the snake purred musically at the second conception in as many days. My dick throbbed into her and she screamed at the top of her lungs in ecstasy. She was unsteady when I pulled her to her feet. I pulled up her pants and was zipping her sweat top up when I heard the shower turned off. With a kiss I sent her to clean up and used a fresh dishcloth to wipe up most of the juicy evidence. I was humming to myself and dumping the dirty dishes from off the floor into the sink when Dan came back out in a robe.

“You don’t have to do that man, you’re a guest.” Dan said.

“I’m nearly done anyway.” I said. “Thanks again for your hospitality.”

“No problem. Wish I could remember what the hell happened last night.” He said.

“Your wife was very gracious and accommodating. I haven’t had that much fun in years.” (which was absolutely true) I responded. “Your couch is very comfortable.” (Not that I spent all that much time sleeping there).

“We be glad to have you back anytime.” He said.

“We sure would.” Said Marcie, in a terry robe drying her hair.

Dan was putting on his coat for work and Marcie sidled up to kiss him goodbye, and with a light peck on her cheek he disappeared out the door. When the door shut Marcie opened her robe and jumped into my arms pressing her naked slit against my raging hard-on. I just couldn’t resist. I took her again on her back right there in front of her door. Her shoulders were on the doormat and her head tapped softly against the kick plate as I fucked her for the second time that morning.

She spread her legs wide and there was no obstruction other than unfastened pants. I could feel her hands clenching my naked ass to her. Before long I had spilled my seed into her again. Finally she seemed sated. She joined me in the shower. She scrubbed my back and paid special attention to my now flaccid penis. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but it seemed to me have grown a bit in length. It was never very large when at rest. But it seemed longer now than when I had remembered its length hard.

Marcie’s ministrations made it stand tall again and to say I was surprised at its erect length was putting it mildly. It now was about nine inches long and thicker than I’ve ever remembered. I swayed my hips from side to side lightly tapping her with the head of my dick on each of her cheeks. She engulfed my member to the root, my balls slapping wetly against her chin. I don’t know how she did it but it was my first deep-throated blowjob. I was coming to prefer blowjobs to coffee as a morning pick me up. The experience was so novel I didn’t last very long and pumped my semen down her gasping pulsing throat.

We dried each other off carefully, and dressed again in her bedroom. She was brushing her teeth by the time I had my clothes back on. She was standing at the sink when I pressed my dick against her blue jean covered ass. I nibbled and kissed her neck and spoke to her in the mirror.

“Time for me to go, love. Thanks for inviting me. I had an amazing time.” I said to her.

She walked me out to the door and switched on the TV with her remote. It was the local news. As I reached for the door knob, Marcie stopped me and said, “Hey, isn’t that your old girlfriend?”

I craned my neck around. On the tube was the very same woman who had burst into my home the morning before. For shits and giggles I tried to send an orgasm to her over the air. She flushed and paused in her reading and then gamely tried to complete the sentence. I was ecstatic. I thought at her, “Maybe this is a good time for that erotic daydream again.” She shivered and was silent for a full 15 seconds, before the station quickly cut to a commercial.

“She’s a bit of a ditz isn’t she?” Marcie asked.

“That’s why she’s my ex. She has great oral skills but has a real focus problem.” I said.

Just for fun I let the snake out like a whip and delivered a knee-weakening orgasm as I gathered Marcie in for a kiss goodbye.

Hmmm… So my range was extended by TV signals. Good to know. I wonder what happens when the show isn’t live? That will leave me something to try for later. I kissed Marcie’s cheek, then I nibbled her neck and she trembled again.

“Time for me to go, I have a meeting.” I said.

“On a Saturday?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Jealous?” I enquired blowing lightly on her earlobe.

“Insanely.” She replied.

I really did have a meeting, the fact that I hadn’t chosen with who shouldn’t have made any difference. As I glanced back over my shoulder, she seemed to shimmer between pink and bright red. I sent to her, “Fun time is over, Got to get ready for work now.” In moments she was showing me her fine well-toned ass as she disappeared back into her home.

Chapter 8

Normally, I would have felt disheveled, and dragging after such a night. But, instead, I felt better than I had, in years. I strode quickly through my home to lay out a fresh set of clothes. As I gathered up my sweat and semen stained garments, I caught a view of myself in the mirror. After three or four years I’d grown accustomed to the paunch that came from middle age and a sedentary lifestyle. What I saw was my abs. Something I hadn’t seen for fifteen years. Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t overweight, just flabby and pasty white. Surely not the most lust-inspiring sight, but looking in the mirror I could see a well-defined six-pack and a set of biceps I didn’t ever recall being so well-defined and for that matter, larger than they had been even at the height of my military regimen.

This shit was getting better by the minute. Granted I was still as white as a cod, but even so I cut an awesome, however ghostly, figure. Clearly whatever happened affected more than my mind. Being somewhat of a packrat, I had most of my old clothes in the bottom of my dresser, and the back of my closet. I guess I didn’t want to admit they no longer fit, though I had left some of them for the salvage store.

I found a sport-coat that hadn’t fit in six years and some khaki slacks. I even slipped on some suspenders (because all my belts were now too big). Even if the whole mind-control thing disappeared as quickly as it came, this refreshed body might last a number of years. I had to figure out what was going on, but at the same time I was going to live it up for as long as it lasted.

I walked back out toward my car. The back of my neck tingled a bit and I realized I was being watched. I nonchalantly glanced around and saw Marcie’s face in her bedroom window. She had her hand in her pants and her tongue was moving over her lips. I deliberately look directly at her and sent the snake lightening-quick to her and she fell to her knees disappearing for a moment. The sheers at her window rippled again and she was back looking brazenly back at me with her pants pulled to her knees and her fingers fingering her sex and caressing her breast through her shirt.

I popped wood and stood there stupidly for a moment. Coming back to myself, I sent this to her, “You must be above suspicion, go on and clean your house and prepare a meal for your husband’s return. If you get time, Mark might be pleased if you straighten up his home. He might even reward you. You could probably find a key somewhere behind the garden shed if you looked carefully.”

It felt a bit silly to use such a gift to avoid housework, but I had a busy day of experimentation before me and I wanted to see if instructions were still carried out once I had left the immediate vicinity. Without a destination in mind, I drove in the general direction of the local mall. It seemed the natural place to see people congregating on a Saturday so I pulled into the parking lot. Walking into then main entrance I chose a seat on a bench near the central fountain. Children were playing along the edge, trying to reach the coins at the bottom. A couple mothers were nearby nervously looking on at what I assumed to be their children. I could hear the tinkling and burbling of the water. It seemed as if I could hear each drop. I concentrated harder and I could hear voices. This was as astounding as anything else that had happened to me in the last two days.

As long as I could remember I had had a severe hearing loss in my left ear. This had affected my ability to judge a sounds source and direction and the ability to hear conversations without seeing the speaker’s lips. But now I was hearing the sound as clearly as they were whispering in my good ear. It was a bit of a challenge but I could hear conversations within about thirty feet of me and beyond that could still recognize the sound of language within about one hundred feet though the word were as unintelligible as unseen nearby speakers had been before.

I spotted a couple about eighty feet away. They were in the midst of an argument based on their body positions. I concentrated but all I could hear was little song. It seemed to be sung by a child. The lyrics were nonsense. Something like, “Shiny penny and my handy, little fish in a dish.” Between the couple and myself was a little girl with blond hair and a red sweater. She must have been about three years old. She was smiling broadly at a coin in her hand. The sleeve of her sweater was soaked.

Then I heard, “Ugggh, oh not again.” This was an adult female by the sound and I quickly identified one of the women to my right as the source. She approached the girl at great speed, visibly upset. But when the little girl smiled and showed the woman her prize. A smile appeared and I heard “Oh well. Who can resist that face.” She kneeled at the girl’s feet and spoke for the first time. “Why don’t we get that wet sweater off you. We don’t want to be cold.” The girl put her hands up and the sweater was off in a flash and stowed underneath the seat of a pink stroller.

I could hear! Boy could I hear! The mother and daughter moved on. And still I sat pondering it all. “Better hearing and better physique?” I thought to myself. I reached up out of habit to adjust my glasses. They weren’t there! I could see as if they were, but no glasses and no contacts. I closed my eyes and poked at my eyelid to be sure, but felt nothing but the smooth surface of my eyeball. It should have occurred to me. But they had fallen off the day before when Marcie pushed them off bodily the day before. They were probably on the floor of my office somewhere.

Well now! That was interesting. If I wasn’t mistaken, I could hear thoughts and see feelings. What’s more, it appeared I could send thoughts and feelings. I was some kind of multi-band human transceiver. I stood up and nearly danced. The remaining mother smiled and I felt myself turning bright red. I flushed even more when I heard her opinion of my new physique. She quickly looked away when I glanced back at her, but she spent the last moment closely inspecting my crotch. She seemed a bit flushed herself as she made a big production of buckling her little boy into his stroller.

I didn’t bother with her. She was a definite MILF, but I had something else to do. I sent this to her, “I’m too embarrassed to stay, but if I continue shopping and he is still here when I come back I will talk to him.” She seemed pleased with this notion. She smiled over her shoulder as she began to push her son deeper into the mall.

I started moving myself. I extended my stride and soon reached my destination. There were several televisions on display in the entertainment department. I focused in on a large 50″ plasma display. It was tuned to a high definition channel. A sporting event of some kind based on the people in the stands. It was women’s sand volleyball. (Now that’s luck!) One of the women adjusted the tight-fitting red shorts she wore, so I sent instructions for her to adjust her brassiere as well. While she was doing that she almost missed returning the ball.

I felt kind of bad about that so I instructed them all to volley the ball as long as possible. As I waited the ball moved back and forth with no one moving in to spike the ball. Soon all four of the women were making wild returns diving to the sand to save the ball and getting altogether too much sand in places better left unmentioned. I then sent a stop volley order and the game continued on while the commentators remained enlivened about the extended volley. I thought about one of the girls having a wardrobe malfunction, but the FCC was already out of hand.

I continued watching the game. I soon became bored though and started to focus on the crowd and the venue itself. I saw redhead in a green bikini top and denim cutoffs. There was an empty seat next to her. It made me feel dizzy, and I sat down right next to her.

“You can’t sit there!” she said.

More than a little disoriented, I looked at her and waved my hand in front of her face. She slapped me. She was looking at my suit, and seemed to be going on about something or someone. I smiled dumbly at her. And she slapped me again. That did it. When she moved her hand again I used my mind to order her to sit down and shut up. I thought it a little too firmly and she behaved as if she had fallen and bumped her tailbone.

More than a little warm, I was sweating and my head was pounding. I let the girl speak again.

“You’re in my boyfriend’s seat.” She said. Then, “Hey you don’t look very good, what possessed you to wear a suit in this heat?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t expect to be here. I was just trying something and ended up here.” I said.

“From the look of you it must be some pretty rad shit you took. If you want my advice, you should lay off the drugs. But you really have to leave my boyfriend’s coming back with some drinks and he won’t like it.”

“Oh, O.K., sorry.” I said. I got up and walked down the stands. People were shouting and screaming at the game going on. I had what can best be described as a reverse angle on the game. Across the court I saw the camera position. The camera had some kind of sunshield over the lens. I tried to follow it with my eyes. When it was pointed at me I tried to visualize the store display and then with a splitting head I looked up to see salesman looking down at me with some concern.

“Sir? Are you O.K.?” he asked.

“I guess I just got a little dizzy.” I said.

“Maybe you better come with me to office so we can get you checked out.” He reached out and under my arm and basically propelled me to what I guessed was the manager’s office.

Taking a moment to set me down on a bench, he knocked on a door and revealed a room with a bank of monitors. Some kind of security station I guessed. I’d been in the store before and recognized some of the areas. There was even one looking over the entrance to the security station. I focused on the cameras location but tried to hold the seat in my mind. I’m not sure I can describe it but it felt like I was looking through the compound eye of a fly. My glance swept from lens to lens and I could see different areas of the store.

Oooh naughty guards had a view of the changing rooms. I pulled back with a wince. Damn, that was sweet but my head is pounding. I threw up in the ashtray sand. The salesman came out and noted the mess. The store had already phoned the paramedics. Given the vomiting, I decided that it might be smart to get checked out so I waited.

It wasn’t long before the medics arrived. They trotted down the hall with their tackle boxes. The man arrived first and stopped just in front of me.

“Is this him?” he asked.

“Yeah. He passed out in my department. And he threw up just now.” Said the salesman.

The man pulled out a radio. His partner was a brunette with a serious pair of hooters. She had pleasant smile. She loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. The stethoscope was freezing on my chest. She had pulled her wavy hair back in a ponytail, which protruded from her fire department baseball cap. She had an aura of athleticism.

After withdrawing the stethoscope, she pulled a penlight from her pocket. She smirked when she tried to look at my pupils and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her chest. I got a tremendous erection sitting there. When I squirmed she looked down with a small smile on her face.

“He seems fine.” She said. “Very fine.” She thought to herself glancing down at my trouser snake. Just a short term loss of blood to his head.” She said. “One of them anyway,” she thought to herself. “We’ll run him to the ER just in case.” She announced to the room. They asked me to lie down on their gurney. They strapped me in and locked the side-rails in place. Much to my embarrassment they rolled me out passed the fountain. The MILF I met earlier saw me and seemed very upset.

“He’ll be fine but he’ll at least need a ride back to his car.” I thought to her. She stopped the male medic and asked where I was being taken.

I tilted my head to watch the medic girl’s ass ripple under her uniform. Tight assed bitch was a goddamn fucking inspiration. The guy pushing on the gurney just shook his head when he saw the tent in my Dockers.

“Well it wasn’t as if I don’t do the same thing every damn time myself. Hell it’s why I took this fucking shift.” Medic man thought.

They hauled me right out the front door. And pushed me right into the ambulance. I knew the Department Store was just covering their ass, but I hadn’t had a headache of any kind outside a hangover in years, so I went along with it. The local ER was on the other side of town. I worked quickly. To my Angel of Mercy I thought, “Remember his prick, he’s out cold. Hell he wouldn’t mind if he was awake. Just take it out, Debbie. You just can’t live without tasting his semen. The smell is driving you crazy. Do it, Tommy is driving he can’t see if you bend over just right.”

Debbie, glanced up toward the driver. Who was watching closely. But she only saw what I told her to see. Tommy cued up the DV cam he had hoped to use on a female patient when he got the chance. “This would be so much better,” he thought. “I could use the tape to blackmail Debbie into sex.” I even let him believe it for a while.

Sure that no one was watching, though we both were, Debbie unzipped me and fished out the monster. With one had she swept off her cap with the other she pumped my growing erection. She switched hands still pumping and moistened her right hand with saliva. Then she used her left to cup my balls and wiggle a finger toward my anus though she couldn’t quite reach it.

When she lowered her mouth on me Tommy took a hand off the wheel to touch himself through his trousers. I wasn’t going to be the only one enjoying this. Her mouth was so warm and wet and I had been anticipating this since I first caught sight of her. As she stroked she rolled her head in small around the head of my prick. Dipping occasionally like a bird eating seed. Which is exactly what she would be eating soon, my seed. It had been hours now since I’d been with Marcie and my full-grown prick pumped a huge load into her mouth. She spilled some on my exposed torso and bent quickly to lick it up still pumping her lubricated hand quite furiously to get every drop and when I stopped shaking she squeezed the last bit out and dabbed it up with the tip of her tongue.

In the front seat Tommy, groaned but Debbie didn’t notice. She was busy unbuttoning her uniform blouse and rubbing my still hard pecker with her awesome titties. Her fog was bright red as she moved her breasts on either side of my prick. She seemed to think there was more there for her. She was right. Quite to my surprise I blew a second load into face and over her breasts. I watched the head of my dick when it happened and saw the swirl of colors there. I pushed them along with my snake toward Debbie and she shuddered in response.

By this time she had left aside all pretense and straddled the gurney. She licked the head of my prick and used her finger to gather the semen off her now naked tits. With another glance toward the camera she couldn’t see what she thought was a clueless Tommy driving. She kicked off a boot and shimmied one leg out of her uniform pants. The buckles and utility belt gave off a loud metallic ring but she never saw Tommy turn or the red light of his camera. Gripping what I now believed to be my personal supernatural cock she settled over me like a warm wet slick blanket. Too be precise it was difficult to recall where one fist stopped and her internal fist began. She was as I said truly athletic. She had a gift in that even her pussy was muscular. She was taut as a coiled spring, a genuine hard-body.

I’ve been with a good deal of women since but this girl, woman actually, was really something special. At the top of her thighs were two tattoos. One was a fire axe and the other was a burning salamander. As she rose and fell on me I watched the tail of the salamander ripple and wave while the axe fell again and again. It was hypnotic in a way. That was why it took me so long to recall where I was. Knowing we must be close to the ER, I sent the snake on a quick strike right to the heart of her. She fell forward her generous naked chest on mine.

Tommy turned the final corner then and took his time working his way to the back. When he reached the door Debbie had put herself back together. She was still shaking and excited from her orgasm. Tommy pleasantly dropped his camera among my clothes without noticing my subtle instruction at all. After all he didn’t and shouldn’t have such a camera in his vehicle. The orderlies took over as Debbie accompanied me into the ER. Tommy then started restocking the bus and wiped his semen off the inside of the front window amazed at the realism of his daydream. He’d never had a wet daydream before and he didn’t ever remember fishing out his dick while driving the bus either, but he had done just that.

Debbie was breathlessly describing my vitals to the ER nurse though there were some Debbie had left out regarding volume, size and stamina. I pretended to be waking up as they bumped along over the linoleum floor. Debbie gave me a smile, and I pretended to be confused and disoriented. She patted me on the hand and stared wistfully at my resting, clothed, but still enormous organ. The ER nurse caught her look and her eyebrows rose when she saw my thruster in his contented repose. She let out a small whistle which Debbie responded to with and sniff of proprietary pique.

She watched me closely and I smiled pleasantly at her as she had saved me. And well, she had saved some of me for later underneath her blouse. She still was staring as she attempted to complete her paperwork. They shuffled me from room to room x-raying and poking and prodding until they determined I was really in better shape than most of them.

Chapter 9

The ER Doc came in and announced that except for some hemorrhaging in my eyes, I was healthy as a horse, and hung like one he thought miserably to himself. The nurses were already chatting amongst themselves regarding my size and physique and giggling like schoolgirls who had never seen dick one. And maybe they hadn’t. It appeared to be growing in length and girth since this morning and in all the commotion I was annoyed that had missed lunch and I was feeling a bit dehydrated for obvious reasons. When I expressed this to one of the nurses there was immediately outlined a nurse pecking order, or in this case a peckering order.

The head ER nurse took charge and sent a subordinate to the food service for chow. By this time Debbie was running out of excuses to stay and still had four hours left on her shift. I reached out to Tommy’s mind and followed his eyes with mine. As I suspected he was a bit emboldened by his daydream and was unashamedly eye-fucking his partner, who was too cum-blitzed to notice. He could have knocked her out and butt-fucked her over the tailgate and she would still be remembering the feel of my prick inside her and the taste of my semen. I’d pushed her a little hard in my haste and she became a bit of a stalker. I didn’t mind, in fact I began to save my semen-soaked undies in a pile for her when I pretended to let her break into my house and abuse my allegedly sleeping form. What can a say the girl was special and it was the only way she could get off. (But that’s another story entirely, The Further Adventures of Debbie’s Salamander, if you must know)

Anyway back to the ER. My semen savior had departed, and I was left to the tender mercies of the giggle squad. So far I hadn’t done anything to them but things were already different for me. In the first ten minutes I had my blood pressure taken by three different nurses. My food arrived and there was a bit of a tussle as to who would bring it. I petite blond with a sharp tongue won out and brought the tray in personally. I would have to wait for results of the various blood tests. But, I wasn’t in any hurry. I didn’t even tweak any of the nurses. I wanted to watch the effect just being there had. I lay there, just enjoying her smell. I tried to push the smell Debbie could sense at her. Her nostrils flared. She flushed as she stepped closer to me. I could smell how wet she was. She was shaking as she set down the tray. She lost her footing and reached for a handhold had found. Well, you can guess what she found.

Unlike Debbie, Lauren’s grip was gentle and supple like pussy in her palm. We made eye contact and I pushed the scent a little harder this time. Her eyes shifted to my cock. She lifted the gown and stepped back in surprise. It stood straight up, throbbing at her. As it swayed in the open air she shifted from foot to foot like the cobra charming the charmer. The motion of my prick hypnotized her. I flexed a bit. My dick jumped and so did she. With each beat of my heart the monster throbbed drawing her in. Finally she thought to draw a curtain. Luckily the others were busy thinking of reasons to check up on me and didn’t notice her malfeasance.

She gripped my cock again and when her tiny mouth fell on it she demonstrated how soft she was, despite her hard-edged management style. Her mouth felt like a ring of tiny electric shocks, the St. Elmo’s fire of blowjobs. As phenomenal as Debbie’s snapping turtle pussy had been, Lauren’s mouth was heaven itself. She expertly kept me on the edge, drinking in the scent of my arousal. The slurping sound was matched by the gentle squelching of her pussy lips beneath her scrubs. She was leaking pussy juices into her greens. The sound and the smell drove my dick to new heights. The fog was dense and red around us.

When I exploded down her throat she gagged and then moaned and then fell forward over me. I laid her gently down in my place. I tugged off her sneakers and her bottoms and shoved her smock up over her sports bra, which I shoved up under her arms. I got a firm grip behind her knees and tugged her to my waiting shaft. With both feet on the floor a slewed back and forth into her with a wet lusty smack of my balls on her asshole.

Her fluids were so copious; I elected to take full advantage of her inert form. Resting the head of my prick against the lesser alter of Priapus. I plunged into her more firmly resisting entrails. With each thrust I drove more of her juices into her expanded asshole. She gave out a gentle whimper with each thrust and desperately rubbed her button. I decided to save her the effort and drove the scent further into her brain. This time she responded by lifting her hips and wrapping her legs around my waist. I began to move quicker to compensate for the restricted swing of my hips. All eleven inches sunk in her rectum throbbed when I erupted into her ass. I spun her like a rotisserie chicken on my dick and dropped her unsteady feet to the floor. She moaned at the corkscrew like feeling and her face dropped to the sheets her hand gripping the side-rails. I continued on feeling or smelling more to come.

With both her stockinged feet firmly planted on the floor, I thrust with renewed vigor into her ass but quickly decided to retake the more traditional route. With one thrust I filled her to the root. She gasped and shook and her knees collapsed again. But impaled on my prick she could not fall. I knew no boundaries then and thrust into her with abandon. There was a wet slurping staccato as my pelvis slapped into her tiny ass my balls swinging like a pendulum up into her clit. With each lesser slap to her clit, she tried to wriggle away from the pleasure. After a time, I came again with great force. I was pleased when the chime came. At the time, I remember thinking of it as an orifice hat trick. But petite little Lauren would soon be large with children, twin girls if I recall. I still love fucking her clean without any sort of push. Like I said she just smelled so damn good. I was getting good at sorting out names without thinking. In any case I would have remembered Lauren. They say scent memory is the strongest. I crawled back up on the bed and held Lauren close just smelling her hair. Some people just smell right.

As my prick shrank, Lauren seemed to realize where she was and what she had done. She was babbling a bit of what I think was an apology.

“No worries here love, I rather enjoyed that.” I said trying to comfort her.

“I don’t know what came over me.” She said. “You have to believe I don’t go around doing this! There was just something about you.”

I pushed the scent to reinforce that thought and she shook against me in a most pleasant way. Jolly Roger was running up his ruddy colors once more and her nostrils began to sense its state. She brought her knee up and playfully bumped it.

“Hadn’t you better be off before folks figure out what’s going on?” I suggested.

“Mmmmmm. O.K.” she purred. She dumped her sodden panties and bottoms in a biohazard bag and donned a fresh pair of greens pulling her shoes back on over her white socks. Even today a leggy girl in nothing but her socks still does it for me. Weird huh?

Lauren’s sneakers squeaked across the floor. When she pulled the curtain a small crowd dispersed with wide smiles and giggles. Of course they had no idea what actually happened but they were all imagining what they would do with a spare monster dick.

Lauren turned red but then a smug expression fell over her features. And with a grin like cat that ate the canary she cut a swath through her co-workers and went off to the restroom to masturbate.

Much to the disappointment of the giggling gang the ER doc swept in with a big grin. I knew before he spoke, monster dick was going home. The gang knew it too, and was very depressed. They all moped except for Lauren who on emerging from the restroom, in good order, swiftly copied my contact information to a slip of paper which she hid in her bra.

Chapter 10

All the nurses wished me well and I pushed, well sort of huffed the scent to all of them. As a group their eyes fluttered and they all smiled. A quick scan of Lauren’s mind showed she still had several hours on her shift. I wandered off to the lobby hoping against hope that my little MILF fishy was still firmly on the hook. Bonnie and Ben were waiting for me in a chair by the door.

“I hope you don’t mind but it occurred to me you might not have a ride back to your car. I guess I was hoping you were O.K. and needed a ride back to the mall for your car.” She said.

“Wow that’s really thoughtful. Thank you yes! Is this your only one?” I asked.

“Yes, my first. His name is Ben.” She said.

“Hi, Ben!” I pushed a little purple ate him Ben tilted his head and giggled and clapped his hands. When we got to her car and buckled him in I pushed some orange at him and he fell right to sleep.

“He’s a tired little guy. Did you have to wait very long?” I asked.

“No, only about any hour. I barely got through one of the magazines in the lobby " Said Bonnie.

I settled in for a pleasant ride to the mall. I soon discovered from conversation and gentle probing that Bonnie was a single mom who was pumped and dumped by some punk named Ricky. It was all about Ben now. Bonnie worked as a receptionist in a real estate office. She had been a student in biochemistry, but that all ended when Ben arrived courtesy of a fevered night of vodka and ex with gentle Ricky. She considered abortion but well just look at him. If she could find Ricky she could use the child support but in truth she would just rather never see him again.

She seemed a bit surprised at herself opening up to me, but I sent colors and scents and instructions of trust and a touch of lust. I didn’t need any more action; I was just idly playing with her to pass the time. She definitely was something to look at. She was a leggy brunette who must have stood about 5′ 9″. Bright green eyes and face like a lingerie model. She was in a jumper and Keds and but damn if I still didn’t want to jump her sporty frame.

I asked her for her number and pulled her address out of her head as well. How sweet she gave me her real number. I really did have to get back with this one. I didn’t push anything at all for the remainder of the trip but I could smell her arousal, her heartbeat changed and I began to her lower-lips opening and separating. Her juices were flowing and I hadn’t done anything deliberate.

I let it ride while I rode. I began to wonder if I would have to find a way to cool her down. The conversation turned to my marital status though I wasn’t sure how (without checking). She went on to talking about her own limited sexual experience.

I allowed as to how my story had been similar over the last few years, what with a nine-year-old boy of my own. It has been really hard meeting people willing to accept children not their own. I spoke about how young women like young men often didn’t want an instant family. She said, “You don’t have to tell me!”

“Don’t you sometimes just want to get laid?” She asked.

“Sometimes?” I asked with a smirk.

Just then her right hand moved from the steering wheel to my knee. She navigated into the parking lot and I forgot how to breathe. I all I could do was point to where my car was. She moved quickly to park next to my car. With a glance toward sleeping Ben, she gripped my erection through the material of my pants. As her hand slowly traced the length to the very top, where it was in danger of poking through my shirt at the waistline, her mouth made a silent “O”.

She swiveled her head toward me with a sly smile and a question forming in her raised eyebrows. “Can I see it? I’ve been wanting to since my friend and I saw you at the fountain.”

I nodded my head and its silly grin in her general direction but my eyes did not leave her hand. Outside the inducement of my new abilities, I’d never been the target of female initiative. If I could be said to harbor any fantasies it was this. A sexually assertive woman of obvious beauty who was not only interested in me, or at least, my prick, was making the first move. The sex of the last couple days had indeed taken the edge off. But this simple act of volition, despite its obvious connection to my new grown prick, meant more than all the pussy I could master for myself.

Even Marcie in all her enthusiasm couldn’t match the fire just under the surface of Bonnie in her sundress. It’s probably how she got to be a mom in the first place. Suddenly Randy didn’t seem as much of a lowlife. When she lowered my zipper and pulled the monster out in all its glory, I didn’t think about Randy again.

Bonnie drank in my scent. She seemed to see the waves of red emanating from my prick. She had to be the most naturally horny girl I had ever met. I suspected she was just using me to relieve herself, but I didn’t care and I didn’t check. For a fleeting moment I worried that she may have a disease, but it was only for a moment. When her mouth fell on me I didn’t think of anything at all. When my hard-on was sufficiently lubricated, she pull up her sundress and pull aside her sopping panties. Holding my prick very still she slowly lowered herself onto it.

She rose up once, twice, three times before she settled at the root. She held the back of the seat and the back of my head as her breasts pressed to my face. When she had risen and fell about a dozen times the straps fell from her shoulders and I pushed her bra upwards under her arms. She unhooked it and my chin and nose were than covered by her naked tits. She had a pleasant scent. No comparison to Lauren, especially so closely after, but a good smell was a good smell.

After a time she began to sweat and the scent her breasts left on my face was even more alluring. I began to rock with her. I could see her moving closer to her goal. And when she reached it I filled her full of my jizz. I matched her shiver for shiver. Just for fun I pulled the orange from Ben. He was awake within moments. Bonnie pulled up her dress and settled her naked breasts inside. I snuck her bra into the sleeve of my coat.

She pulled down her dress as she moved back to her seat. With a loud exhale; she turned to smile at me again. “Thanks a lot! I needed that.” She said.

“No problem. Any time.” I said. And I meant it too.

I gave her a peck on the cheek, and staggered back to my car. I think my legs had fallen asleep. It was only mid-afternoon and I felt as if the rest of me should be sleeping as well. It was a lot to process as well as recover from. My abilities seemed related to my senses in some way. It was as if I could send and receive sensory input through at least three senses. Hyper-stimulated senses of sight, hearing and smell had all manifested themselves in the last two days.

It all made me wonder if the remaining two senses had received a similar enhancement. I hadn’t really had much opportunity to eat except for the dinner last night and some fragmentary lunches. The steak was really good last night but then I hadn’t had a home-cooked meal in months. It was getting close to suppertime again anyway, so I began scanning the road ahead for a restaurant that sounded good.

Chapter 11

I wanted a place with lots of different flavors. I’d driven several blocks before I spotted the perfect place, a Dairy Queen. Lots of different flavors there, ice cream, burgers, hotdogs, chili, bananas, chocolate, strawberry and fudge sauces were just what I had in mind. There were about twenty people there and about five workers. As I waited to be waited upon, so to speak, I listened very hard, moving my mind like the sweep of an air-traffic-control radar.

I smirked when one of the female workers, whom I could not see, thought of how much the banana she held in her fist angled like her boyfriend’s prick. Shame he isn’t as big though, she thought to herself with an outward sigh. I watched through her eyes as she peeled the fruit. She was remembering how she had gone down on him at the movies last weekend. I pulled the feel and smell and taste of her boyfriend’s dick from her mind and tried laying it over the top of the banana.

Suddenly she noted a somewhat familiar smell and I saw her bring the peeled banana up to her nose. She closed her eyes and I reinforced the memory of that night. Disoriented, she brought the banana to her lips and started pumping it with her right hand. Her mouth engulfed the end of the banana as she shoved it deeper and deeper into her mouth. I could feel the banana sweep in and out of her lips intercepting that texture and replacing it with the one pulled from her memory. I was getting a woody from feeling, and smelling her arousal. When she opened her eyes again, I could suddenly see her reflected in the stainless steel door of one of the freezers. The fruit plunged into her mouth again and again. But what she saw was an odd mix of memories. She began to think she was giving head to her boyfriend right there in the kitchen.

While the naughtiness turned her on, she began to notice her co-workers staring at her and in a panic made to throw the banana away. As she pulled it from her mouth I sent the taste, texture and force of the semen she had swallowed so recently. She blanched then reddened in turn. As her male co-workers clapped and cheered, she ran to the restroom with a concerned female co-worker close behind.

The remaining female who had not seen the incident, but had heard the cheers, first looked back and then repeated to me “Can I help you sir?”

“Yes, I’d like a flamethrower burger, a soda, and a … banana split please.”

The man behind me, who had actually seen the fruit fellatio and ensuing commotion, chimed in “Me too, brother! Me too!”

“Sure, no problem,” the confused girl said.

She turned to the male behind her and repeated the order, and when she got to the part concerning banana splits, both guys nearly split their sides in laughter. One guy, the tall one, was nearly crying the other couldn’t breath.

“What’s so damn funny?” The counter girl asked.

“I’ll show you later.” The tall one volunteered.

Still puzzled, but satisfied for the moment, the girl gave me and the gentleman behind me sequential numbers and instructed us to have a seat to wait for our orders to be brought to us. I took mine with a smile accidentally touching her hand in the process. Before I could stop it some of my arousal snaked out and up her arm. It only reached the underside of upper arm between her bicep and tricep. She shuddered slightly and her eyes dilated, her nostrils flared, and her breathing shallowed and quickened. Her heart raced and like so many before her knees gave out a little. She nearly fell across the counter, but I quickly grasped her upper right arm and her left shoulder.

“Whoa, sorry, you alright? Must be slippery back there!” I said and well she already was.

“Thanks” she said. Her eyes followed me as I took my seat and sneaking a peek through her eyes I smiled she closely inspected my own. Her name was Jennifer. She wasn’t nearly as attractive as any of my recent conquests, but she clearly out of my previous league in her own right. I didn’t do anything about it right then, but I filed her info away for later.

So I could send taste, and feel. I wondered if I could send a physical touch at a distance. Under the table I swept the palm of my hand edge-wise in a short arc and sent it to Jennifer’s round little ass. She swiveled on her heel at lightening speed but no one was there. She got a little freaked out then and looked my way again. I smiled and she averted her gaze. Her heart raced again, but she became very interested in wiping off the counter.

One of the guys had piled what had to be my order on a tray. Before he could pick it up she swooped in and wrested the tray from right in front of him. Striding quickly to my table, she announced, “Here’s your order sir, is there anything else I can do for you?” she asked pausing slightly and meaningfully on the word “else” and sweeping her hand through her shiny brown hair.

“I can think of any number of things, but I’ll stick to the menu for the moment. Perhaps when you have a break we could discuss it?”

It was like a switch was thrown in her mind her uncharacteristic boldness had paid off and she became very pleased with herself. She was moistening her panties even as we spoke. It didn’t look like I was ever going to eat a meal in peace again.

“I have a break in 15 minutes. If you’re finished by then, I’ll be having a smoke out back.” She said.

“Sounds like a plan. See you shortly.” I said already stuffing the burger in my mouth.

As a munched on my burger, I reached out to her behind the counter as she helped a young family. Every time she glanced my way I tweaked her nipple from under the table with my thumb and forefinger. I tried to minimize my physical movement and maximize the remote physical effect. By the time I was into my banana split. The other two girls had emerged from the restroom in better order than they had gone in.

The guys had calmed down but the girl, Heather, was still red from neck to forehead. It was a really interesting effect when set against her long black hair. It was as if she was a child who had hung too long upside down on the monkey bars. Just for fun, I sent the semen smell to her fingers again. Her eyes widened when she noted it again. She briefly considered a furious masturbation session when her own break arrived. That notion seemed to calm her.

Jennifer’s gaze lingered meaningfully as she donned her jacket. I hadn’t quite finished my banana split so I tossed everything else and stepped out the side exit. Jennifer had already lit up by the time I rounded the corner of the building. Holding the ice cream dish I tilted my head toward my car inviting her to have a seat there.

I poked the remote entry button and saw the faint distortion wave it created. With a smile I matched the waveform and unlocked the passenger side door. Jennifer sat in the driver’s seat holding the cigarette out the open door with her left hand.

“What do you do?” she asked to cover the fact she had just been caught looking at my prick.

“I’m a researcher.” I said.

“What do you research?” she asked hoping I would be more forthcoming.

“Well at the moment I’m investigating sense memory and human sexuality.” I said.

She punched my arm but could think of nothing to say. She inspected my growing prick more brazenly than before. Finally she said, “I can just imagine what kind of equipment a person might need for that!” she said laughing out loud.

I looked her in the eyes my head tilted in interest. I casually adjusted myself, and her hand covered mine. “Why don’t you let me fix that for you?” she said pulling down my zipper.

My prick was in her mouth before I could say boy howdy.

I amped up my touch and with my left hand I caressed her nipples. She shook and groaned as she slurped on my now enormous thruster. It only seemed fair she should get something out of the deal. In the midst of multiple orgasms, she still did her best servicing my cock-head, which was all she could really fit comfortably in her tiny red-rimmed mouth. She rotated her head on my little head and it wasn’t long before I blew my load in her quivering mouth. She spilled it, unable to hold it all in. I didn’t mind.

The view of my car was obstructed from the alley by a hedge on the passenger side. I took her hand and drew her out the passenger side. I unceremoniously drew up her polyester smock and tugged her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and I snapped them up and tossed them in my back seat. Without any preamble I shoved myself inside her. In three thrusts I was all the way in. She spread her feet for a more stable stance and I tilted her hips down for a better angle. I thrust and thrust, my prick flashing in and out of the place where those beautiful thighs met.

I wrapped my cock with the snake and when I filled her with my little baby-makers I set her off on another multiple orgasm, now that I knew the pattern. She collapsed forward and fell off my dick and into the front seats. With a smile I pulled up my pants for what had to have been the fifth time that day. She was sweating but cheerful as she walked backwards toward her job. “Now that’s what I call a break.” She said. Quite pleased with my own self, I walked around the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat. With a long exhale I started the engine and headed home.