The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ELECTION NIGHT

Chapter 12

I was pleasantly surprised by the state of my home as I first stepped inside. Marcie had obviously been by and worked her magic. I needed a shower and I was even more pleased to see what decorated the top of my newly made bed.

Marcie was asleep, curled up near the foot of the bed and she looked altogether luscious in her birthday suit. I turned down the sheets and lifted her into bed. She slept right on through the move. I dropped the rest of my clothes in the now empty hamper and padded off to the shower. I quickly washed off the day’s collection of fluids, oils, and grime. Tiptoeing back into my spotless room I slipped naked between the sheets to spoon with my beloved Marcie. Time enough for explanations later. With a couple of deep breaths I fell fast asleep.

I woke up to the smell of roast beef and the feel of warm wet mouth on my prick. Some people like the smell of coffee, but I’ll take a morning blowjob anytime anywhere. Before my eyes were even open Marcie had shifted positions and mounted me. Her smile was beatific. She was worshipping at the altar of my monster prick. “Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes,” she said looking down with a Cheshire cat grin. She moved up and down not really with the goal of reaching orgasm. She seemed to be just enjoying the sensation as if she hadn’t done it in a while. I just laid back and enjoyed the scenery.

She rode me as if it were her very purpose in life. She was so unhurried, so gentle, and yet so very in control. I thought of her riding on a beach along the sea. It was like that song about the horse without a name. She just felt free to me. I was happy for her and more than contented enough for me. When I came in her there was a bit of sadness and she looked away from me. But then she fell on me, my dick still inside her warm throbbing pussy. Her boobs were flattened out on my chest and she moved to push her tongue in my mouth. I was only too happy to return the favor. She stretched out her legs behind her and we rolled to my right side. Her knee brushed across my thigh, and I lifted my own knee between her legs. I began to thrust into her under my own power. I hadn’t softened a bit since waking and I felt as if I could just keep pumping her full of semen until she was totally dehydrated.

But because I was hungry, and because I wasn’t sure if I could stop even if I did come, I pulled her to a sitting position and with her legs wrapped round my hips I staggered out with my naked limpet like burden and lay her on the table. Plunging into her about ten more times. I said, “That must be about thirty minutes right there.” A buzzer went off seconds later confirming my guess and she reluctantly donned an apron and oven mitts to retrieve our dinner from the oven.

As good as the steaks were the night before, roast beef, dark brown gravy, boiled potatoes and corn was really my favorite meal. Just like mommy made, as they say. It was only fair since I had, not long ago made her a mommy. She sat next to me on the long side of the kitchen table. All the other placemats had tumbled to the floor and I’d spilled the pepper. I tossed some over my shoulder just in case the bad luck wasn’t limited to salt. Things had been going so well I didn’t want to take any chances.

When we were close to finishing, I lifted her hand from my prick and said, “You were sad for moment while I was cumming. What was that about?” I asked as gently as I could without looking into her myself.

That’s when she broke down. “He loves someone else!” she said. She began to cry and I held her to me in an embrace that was more intended to comfort than arouse. “I saw them, I saw him getting ass-fucked by a man in our bed! They are classmates. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t stay there. I remembered your key. I hoped that if I cleaned up and cooked you dinner you might let me stay for a awhile.” It all came out in a torrent of words. She was still sobbing as I lifted her head in my hands. I lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips.

“You can stay as long as you like. You know that I know all about this shitty feeling. My wife’s not two blocks away from here in a house I pay for munching rug and laughing at me.” I said. “What do you want to do? I could talk to him.”

“I don’t know yet. I can’t think. Could you just hold me?” she sobbed.

And so I did. I held her to me, right there at the table, while she sat straddling my lap. The monster cock between or naked bodies clearly had his own ideas, and for a while he pouted as we ignored him. But eventually the arousal took hold again and stood on tiptoes to mount me again. When the mouth of her cock settled on the root of my cock, I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this. “We don’t have to.” I said.

I could feel her rising off me and then in my ear she whispered softly. “It’s the only thing I’m certain about” And then flexing her amazing legs she plunged back down the length of my cock. And with that she was mine. We would later formalize everything, but that was the real moment of our wedding. Don’t get me wrong the party was excellent, and I’ll tell you about it sometime. But, she’d come feeling cast out and insufficient and I was alone and lonely as well (if you set aside the last two days). Suddenly the anger toward my ex that had lessened but never fully left me vanished without a trace.

I flexed my gluteus in time with her thrusts, and the ejaculation I had held off through her manual manipulations through dinner expanded like a blast wave into her womb. Without any push on my part, she had her crisis as well. It made her rhythm irregular as she panted to a standstill a full minute later. Sweating and winded she settled her sweat-soaked cheeks and hair on my shoulder. I picked her back up and took her to my bed. I sat her down on the edge of the bed and pushed her to on to her back. Kneeling, I began to lick her everywhere but her clit. I held the folds of her labia gently with my teeth like a puppy and she went wild thrashing and moaning. Eventually she could move no more. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she just wriggled involuntarily each time I licked.

Chapter 13

She was exhausted. Sweating and hot she lay there unconscious as if in a fever dream. She was beautiful. I felt proud as if I had created her as well as the scene. I sat there for some time watching her before I moved her up the bed and tucked her in. Unlike Marcie I was wired and ready to go. My mind and my prick swelled with the possibilities.

I did not want her to wake and find me gone, especially in her state of mind, but I needed to be doing something. I sent her into a deeper sleep state, not so much that she wouldn’t wake in case of fire but not shallow as to be disturbed by the volume of the TV. As I sat down to consider my options, my cell phone rang. Even without ring-tones I knew who it was, darling Nikki. I invited her over to discuss what we could do for the evening. I realized that there was something at the top of her list, but what I really wanted to do was take the little lady out for a spin, on a dance floor hopefully.

While I waited, I checked my PVR for the shows it had recorded in my absence. There was no hope of me seeing any of these episodes if I didn’t take control of this compulsion to breed every girl who caught my fancy or who now fancied me. I watched the news for a while, but there was still so much whining going on that I shut it off. I decided to get dressed, at least a little, for when Nikki arrived.

I hadn’t quite finished buttoning my shirt when Nikki arrived. As had become her custom, she leapt into my arms shoving her tits in my face. I rooted my face into them like a pig looking for truffles. Nikki was wearing a little red dress with deeply plunging neckline that went nearly to her waist. Sheer sequined stockings and red sandals with four-inch heels, the girl was designed for dancing. When she was back on her feet I grabbed her ass and found no panties, not even a thong. It made me want to do her right there in the same exact spot where the newscaster had swallowed my jizz.

Instead, I asked her if she knew any good clubs cuz I felt like dancing. She brightened at that and reeled off a list of names I still can’t recall. We settled on a club called the Dean’s List. The sign outside it featured a senior educator staggering back to his office at a considerably acute angle to the ground. Despite the odd name, the dance floor was large and not nearly as crowded as one might expect from the crowd. We bought a couple of those fruity malt beverages I can never remember the name of. I liked them better than beer but to me they were really more of a prop. I had no intention of getting drunk. Nikki and I made our way to the dance floor. She was becoming excited at the prospect of teasing me in so public a place. She bent over and swept her silk covered ass up and down my prick. It had the desired effect. Several of the girls on the sidelines took notice of us then. And while some were asking what a girl like Nikki was doing with so old a man, they started to smile and chat among themselves when the monster reached half-staff.

All I’d done since entering had been some casual listening but the change in the thoughts of the room caught my attention. I began to channel Nikki’s arousal to the women on the sidelines. Slowly they began to filter out onto the dance floor. There seemed to be a line dance of some type forming but it was synched to Nikki’s moves. That got the attention of the men. The attention was not all good. Some of the men were quite put out that their ladies had wandered away from the pool tables to surround Nikki and I on the dance floor. When one girl started rubbing her crotch on my leg opposite Nikki, a goateed pool cue carrying man with an ear ring and a lip piercing stalked on to the floor and tugged the girl off the dance floor.

When I pleasantly suggested he join us, he swung the cue at my head. I probably should have been reading him when I saw his expression, but I was having too much fun. The cue never made contact because I did the one thing I had the most experience at. I sent the snake with pattern for a knee-weakening orgasm. The momentum of the cue stick and the collapse of his knees toppled him headlong face-first on to the floor in front of one of the huge speakers. There was a widening wet spot in the front of his trousers that made it look as if he had wet his pants. It was really a large load of semen in is shorts but the onlookers noticed and began to giggle and smirk. He got to his feet, even madder this time and his intentions were clear even without the shouting in his mind he was confused but livid at my casual attitude and rushed me again. I stepped to one side snatching the cue stick form his hand while simultaneously sending the waveform for defecation. He shit his pants right there on the dance floor. It was too much for him. He withdrew in a panic leaving his girl on the dance floor. I handed the cue stick to one of the bouncers with a shrug and continued dancing. The guy’s date, Sonya started rubbing up against me again. She whispered in my ear, “Sorry, he can be such a child sometimes.”

“No harm, no foul.” I said.

When she stroked my dick right in front of Nikki I was sure another fight would break out. But Nikki was so into her moves she never noticed Sonya squeezing her tits around my upraised hand. Initiative like that should be rewarded so I let the snake play over Sonya like it had played with Nikki the first time we met. By the time I was finished Nikki and Sonya were rubbing me and each other oblivious to everyone else in the club. We had several spectators, but when Sonya knelt on the dance floor to open my fly all hell broke loose. Several woman nearby shrieked in bemused fascination at the appearance of my dick. Hands to there mouths they watched in shock as Sonya pulled my dick right into her mouth.

As much fun as it was I didn’t want to get thrown out. So, I located the bouncers, bartenders and waitress and ordered them not to notice. By the time Sonya was pumping my dick with her fist, several of the men began to press toward the dance floor to get a better view. When Nikki dropped to lick the other side, the silence broke and cheers went up spurring the girls on in their pornographic competition. As you know Nikki’s technique was top-notch, but two girls at once was simply beyond my experience. I blew over both their faces and their cleavage as well. Spattered but proud the girls embraced and exchanged my semen with their tongues and then embraced me in the most provocative way. Nikki wasn’t gay but her heightened state and her proximity and affinity to my arousal set her off with Sonya falling in close behind.

Some the men, puzzled at my good fortune, shook their heads in wonderment. When the music slowed I pulled Nikki to me and invited Sonya to join us when Nikki and I finished dancing. Sonya stayed close swaying alone to the music as Nikki and I kicked into ballroom mode. Several wide swings and deep dips later Nikki’s eyes widened at her mine and her own performance. She had never really slow-danced like that before. Sonya was feeling envious but said nothing. We joined Sonya at her table instead. It was closer to the dance floor. Folks were smiling and men were slapping me on the back. The bouncers were puzzled at all the sudden good cheer but said nothing.

Twenty minutes later Nikki and I were doing body shots off Sonya’s midriff. We were getting plowed on congratulatory shots, and had lost count of what we had drunk. Sonya was three sheets to the wind and seemed close to spreading her legs right there on the small table. I gave her a hand up and slipped the other under her brief blue spandex skirt. With a tug I dropped my prize to her ankles and she stepped out of them and fell heavily to my side in the booth. Bending down quickly, I stuffed the blue lace thong into my pocket.

We couldn’t all quite fit on one side so Nikki eyed me and lifted her skirt as she sat on my lap. She deftly lowered my zipper again, causing my dick to tumble out again. With Sonya’s form blocking the view from on side and the wall blocking the other, Nikki steadied my newly free prick and settled down over him. She misjudged the angle and with all of her weight behind it, my prick forced itself half way into her pussy-juice lubricated asshole. She stopped for a moment considering the new feeling and began to breath again. She rose a little and settled back down very slowly. This time I was three quarters into her delightful ass. With one more rise and fall her ass had its full weight on my lap and Nikki leaned her head back over my shoulder put both feet wide on the floor and moved only a short distance up and down. To passersby it looked we were just holding each other, but make no mistake with Nikki alternately arching her back against me and then straightening her spine, she was able to get a slow rhythm going while moving up and down my dick about six inches all told.

It was exquisite torture. A club full of people who had only minutes before seen a public tag-tem act of fellatio, were now clueless to what was happening in our darkened booth. They could fantasize, but they didn’t know. After about thirty minutes of this the circulation in my legs had apparently all gone to my pulsing cock. Almost without outcry I pumped my semen into her entrails. When she felt my ejaculation she halted. Then, Nikki just twisted at the waist. The electricity of it about blew out the top of my head. The rippled texture of her rectum corkscrewed around my dick and pulled even more semen out of me. Nikki raised her arms and clasped her hands behind my neck. I reached up to cup her tits and twist her nipples. She sighed and wiggled her hips on my softening prick. My dick had been more or less hard since waking up before dinner. It was now nearly 11 PM.

Nikki shifted forward putting more weight on her own legs. As circulation slowly returned, I enjoyed the rare sensation of pins and needles all along the surface of her naked ass and stocking-clad thighs. She reached for a drink and tilted it to my lips before taking a swig of it herself. Sonya was becoming more aware of her surroundings. Noting Nikki’s precarious perch with some amusement and not a little envy, she said, “No fair, that’s too much dick for just one girl.”

Nikki growled playfully and then with a twinkle in her eye pushed the table forward and pulled slowly off me with an audible plop. When Sonya saw her prize she took Nikki’s spot but facing me. She grabbed my head behind my ears with both hands and as quick as that she was on the head of my dick. Settling on her knees with my prick half in half out, she licked the palm of her hand and pumped my dick with her left hand. He straightened in good time and when she was satisfied with its rigidity, Sonya sat fully down on me. She was less discreet with her motion, and folks noticed the near lap dance she was executing. One fella smile and yelled, “Hey man get a room!”

Nikki had gone for drinks and a bathroom break. Sonya turned out to be very indiscrete and I found myself having to fog the staff again as she went about her noisy business. Patrons weren’t sure there was any penetration going on but they were certain that if there was not there might as well be judging by the moans and groans of Sonya. I was nowhere near cumming and since Nikki was not yet back I gave Sonya her head. That is to say I didn’t send the snake or alter any more of her senses. I was inspecting the sensory feedback traveling to her brain and storing it for later. The waveform was quite unique. She seemed to get off on the exhibition even more than the sensation.

I sorted through her memories, it was like reading a book with lots of unfocused pictures and the occasional blurry film. I decided to try and insert a memory to see what would happen. I pulled snippets of memories from my first contact with Nikki. The effect was priceless. She felt sheepish for forgetting who I was, and even more aroused remembering her or rather Nikki’s extended masturbation session that day in the library.

It seemed to push her over the edge. After all it was our first date, and sharing him with Nikki was small price to pay for the feelings she had now. The peanut gallery clapped and cheered at Sonya’s obvious climax and five and ten-dollar bills were shoved in Sonya’s cleavage when she rose off me in triumph. By the feral look of several of the females and the slightly annoyed glares of the guys that brung ‘em, it seemed to me that two lines would soon be forming, one for the girls who wanted a chance to ride the monster, and one for guys who wanted to kick or kiss my ass concerning my embarrassing richness in pussy. I’d come to dance but that was not going to happen and when Nikki reappeared I took both girls by the hand and strode quickly out to my car.

Shit-fit boy was waiting for his girl to emerge and he was quite put out when she came out smiling on my arm her head leaning on my shoulder. I was bored with all the fuss and just wanted to leave. I was just going to make him fail to notice our departure as I had done earlier with the bouncers. But then he said, “Get your hands off my girl’s ass faggot!”

Now as much as I might want to be annoyed at gays for the annoyance they caused for both Marcie and me with their hurtful silence, and the goofy activists and their strange wish to be as married and miserable as the rest of us, I wasn’t gay and I didn’t care for his tone. With more force than I intended I mapped Sonya’s blowjob memory and her fascination with my prick on to him. It was as if someone had lifted a curtain in his brain, suddenly his gaze shifted from Sonya’s ass to my crotch.

Now like I said, I’m not gay, but then I never could turn down an earnest blowjob. I spun Sonya like a ballerina and pushed her back over the hood of my car. Pulling Nikki to me in one arm and slipping my tongue in her mouth I widened my stance as Jake the Jerk off approached. He seemed to be at war with himself. But my caressing of Nikki’s breast seemed to kick off an arousal in him that pushed him over the fence so to speak. He dropped down to his knees as Sonya had on the dance floor. He tugged down my zipper and grasped my prick in his fist pumping it and spitting on the head he licked all along its length until I could feel his goatee brush my ball sack. He was replaying every blowjob he’d ever received on my much larger prick. I grabbed him by the back of his head and shoved my prick down his throat until he gagged, then I let loose of my bladder and pissed with the head of my prick lodged in his throat.

I pulled him off my prick by his ponytail pushed him onto his back with my foot. I thereupon pissed all over his chest and face spelling my name over his body. He was pumping his prick through his clothes and throwing up at the same time. When he got to his knees I had turned my back on him and was already between Sonya’s thighs plunging with a force great enough to send her sliding up the hood of my car. As I thrust my pelvis back and forth I pulled Nikki closer and sent the snake on a continuous circuit around her body. She was swaying in my grip and so I pushed her face first on top of Sonya who immediately wrapped her legs around Nikki’s back. Then I plunged into Nikki’s widened newly asshole while the bottom of my now huge ball-sack grazed Sonya’s clitoris. Both girls were soon French-kissing their way through simultaneous orgasms.

Jerk off Jake was living up to his name and had his tiny dick out, stroking it furiously. He alternated between the arousal caused by the two naked pussies of the girls and my enormous thruster. It was fun to torture the jerk. I had put up with way too many of them, but no longer. When I shot the second load of the night into Nikki’s rectum I pulled out met his gaze and pointed to my filthy prick. He quickly crabbed his way over the ground and licked me clean. Satisfied he’d been put in his place, I let him orgasm after licking my balls.

From that day forward he was always friendly to me and to Sonya, it was worth him staring at my dick half the time to have a bit of peace. Besides he hadn’t done a half-bad job of it. I decided that he would drive Sonya, Nikki and I to his place. I made it seem like his idea. I think he went for it easily because he seemed fascinated with the idea he might be what he had hated so vehemently not long before. It would amuse me to dress him up in some of Sonya’s clothes on the promise I would let him suck me off again and this time let him swallow my semen.

Chapter 14

It turned out Jake had enough alcohol in his apartment to open his own bar. While Nikki and Sonya took the next few hours getting penetrated in all their orifices, Jake puttered about refilling drinks and fluffing me up between sessions. Nikki was thankful at least for the break it gave her jaw and Sonya took pleasure in berating his technique. Jake took it all in stride and over the course of the night was actually improving. By the time I’d plunged into his mouth for the sixth time the girls were exhausted. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. He blanched then reddened then smiled. He ran into the bedroom where Sonya kept several changes of clothes and when he emerged thirty minutes later he had showered shaved his legs and was wearing one of Sonya wigs, a lace bra and one of Sonya’s filmy blue teddies. With lipstick, a wig and his slight build and clear complexion he made a passable girl at least from the back.

His feet were even small enough to fit in her fluffy blue mules. I spun him around and then pushed him to his knees. I hadn’t had any clothes on for the last two hours and he quickly engulphed my prick in his mouth. It was his best yet and the clothes helped. He’d spread lotion on his hands and they were softer than before. The illusion was good enough in the low light from the bedroom so I granted him his wish.

“Here it comes!” I said. He swallowed it all and before he could stop to breath I shoved my dick down his throat again. He seemed to acquiesce this time as I emptied my bladder down his throat and into his stomach. He was so overjoyed that I finally gave in that he got to like drinking my piss. I often came to his house to drink beer, fuck Sonya, watch movies a game or a race. I got in the habit of just unzipping my zipper right there on the couch and whatever he was doing he’d drop everything to be my toilet slut. But, that’s another story.

That night, while the girls dozed, I took his ass cherry. He screamed at the pain and then spilled his seed on the floor. He really did look quite fetching in Sonya’s clothes. So much so, that I had him save up money for sexual reassignment surgery. Of course I blew the money at the Indian Casino but he didn’t seem to mind stopping half way for a while after his breast implants had been installed. He became quite a gift cocksucker. I had him finance the rest of his surgery by sucking off men behind the dumpster out back of the Dean’s List. They had no idea who he was and were doubly pleased at his prick and pool hustling skills. With Sonya’s advice he was able to choose the most attractive clothes. When the surgery was complete, I took Jake’s or that is to say Jackie’s new pussy for its first spin around the block. Again I’m not gay, I prefer women, but a decent blowjob just shouldn’t be turned down.

Chapter 15

I rolled into my drive sans Sonya who stayed behind to marvel at Jackie’s transformation. They had a day of shopping planned. Nikki and I paused in my driveway to say our sleep goodbyes.

“That was by far the wildest night I’ve ever had!” She said.

“Mine too.” I said agreeably. Then with some trepidation I invited her in. She really shouldn’t be driving, but I wasn’t sure what Marcie would say if she saw Nikki.

I put my finger to my lips and tiptoed with Nikki in tow to my room. Turning on the light in the hallway, I pointed to Marcie and whispered. “This is Marcie, my neighbor. She’s had quite a bad shock from her husband. She’s hiding out here.” When Nikki didn’t immediately freak out, I went on. “I should tell you that I have some serious feelings for her but I became involved with you and now I don’t know what to do.”

“She’s pretty.” Nikki said quietly.

“So are you.” I said. “So you see the dilemma. I don’t want to give up any of you. I’ve been alone for too long” I waited for the explosion that didn’t come.

Nikki finally spoke. “I’ve been trying to figure a way to tell you this. So may be this is a good thing. I can’t stop thinking about you but frankly you wear me out. If I don’t have break I’ll fuck myself right out of school. I don’t want to give you up either”

“I guess we’ll just have to see what Marcie thinks.” I said.

I grabbed a freshly laundered blanket, pillow and pillowcase and pulled out the studio bed in the living room. “Why don’t you crash her until I can explain things to Marcie.”

She nodded sleepily and proceeded to disrobe, right there in the living room.

I kissed her on the cheek and went to my room.

I disrobed for well I forget how many times it’s been but I started spooning with Marcie. I removed the light sleep command, and Marcie turned to me in the darkened room.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“My girlfriend Nikki was drinking a bit too much so I put her up in the living room. I didn’t want her to drive.” I said.

While Marcie processed this I watched her thoughts. She was teetering on the edge. She had a fantasy that we might get together and get married.

“I was telling her all about you and how important you are to me. She says she wants to share, but I wasn’t sure how that would go over. If you like I can send her on her way, but she’s grown important to me too and I met her first.”

Marcie considered this. She thought about our adventures over the last few days. She got up and I followed her out to the kitchen where she turned on the light over the sink.

She looked quietly at Nikki and said, “She’s pretty.”

Without missing a beat, I said well you know by now what I said.

I explained to Marcie that while Nikki was important to me the girl had her own life and I wanted to “share my life with you, Marcie.” I was totally serious.

“I could live with you?” She asked.

“Of course. You belong to me now.” I assured her.

She smiled at that and hugged me close. Then she whispered in my ear. I reached down and lifted the sleeping Nikki in my arms. The three of us then retired for the night again but not before I’d rewarded Marcie for her decision. As Nikki slept off the night of drunken debauchery, I plunged into Marcie, suspending myself above with my elbows and my knees. She rotated her shoulders into the mattress and kicked her legs and generally had a fine old time enjoying the seemingly disembodied monster dick. I kept going for I don’t know how long with Marcie reaching orgasm every ten to fifteen minutes with a little help form my tired brain. We were both exhausted and I fell asleep still deep inside Marcie with my cheek firmly planted on one breast my lips locked on one of her nipples.

Chapter 16

Well my household had grown by two that next morning. So I wasn’t sure who was executing my morning blowjob. I kept my eyes closed and tried to guess who it was by their technique. I finally figured it out by the feel of her hair on my abdomen. It had to be Nikki.

I opened my eyes and congratulated myself for my informed guess. Both Nikki and Marcie had already woken and had coffee and a long chat. The new household arrangements were presented to me as a fait accompli. Nikki would take over my office and Marcie would continue to sleep with me in the master bedroom which Nikki could of course visit any time. Nikki would study, shop and fuck, Marcie would cook, clean and fuck, I would work, do the yard work and service them on demand. Quite a little division of labor I thought, given my powers and outrageous libido.

They seemed to have a schedule worked out. While Nikki and I ate, Marcie was under the table continuing Nikki’s fine blowjob. There’s nothing better than breakfast and a blowjob unless it’s dinner and a blowjob. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I blew my wad in her mouth. She got up wiping her lips with her fingers and then she very deliberately stepped over to Nikki and passed her fingers under Nikki’s nose. Nikki captured Marcie’s finger in her mouth sucking the semen from it. Then Marcie bent down and planted a kiss on Nikki. I was a bit put out given my previous marriage. But then I saw them exchanging my semen back and forth, and it seemed to me to be an equitable arrangement. Marcie did the dishes while Nikki laid back on the kitchen table spreading her legs and opening her robe.

I needed no other direction. I plunged into Nikki and moving quickly began to wetly slap our bodies together. Marcie would peek over her shoulder and smile occasionally and when Nikki collapsed into MO’s I Shoved my cock into Marcie’s sopping cunt trapping her against the counter. She put her arms across the steaming water as tugged her robe farther up her back. I exploded up into Marcie after about ten minutes, during which she washed about two plates and forks over and over again. She was panting and squealing when I shoved my dick into here, even after I’d cum. She shook with it and finally wilted over the dispersing steam. We all took a bath then. I had a large tub I’d installed, intending to enjoy it with my wife. But that was not to be. There was plenty of room for the three of us and the girls had great fun ensuring that every square inch of my skin was cleaned. A particular eleven inches received the lion’s share of attention of course. And to be precise I did spend a great deal of time polishing their nipples with my mouth.

Nikki, who had an early Monday class to study for, got out first. She was off to the library, to study and probably masturbate until she could join us again that evening. Marcie and I, who are both catholic, got ready for church. She was still living out of her suitcase and we hadn’t worked out how she would extricate herself from her marriage to Dan. But that was for a later time. When we stepped out to the car and looked across the street Dan’s car was in the drive, and so was his “friend’s.”

While Marcie waited in my car, I went to knock on Dan’s door. He seemed surprised to see me and a little bleary eyed. I could see Nick sitting in a robe on the couch.

“Hey Dan, I just thought you should know Marcie spent the night at my place. She was pretty upset finding your friend here.” I said.

That seemed to sadden him but then he looked as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. His secret was out and there was no taking it back. “Thanks for letting me know, Mark. I suppose she wants a divorce?”

“I don’t know what she wants to be honest. I think she’d rather you not be gay. She knows how to deal with the drinking and the lying, this is just too much for her. I should also tell you I’ve been fucking the shit out of her.”

Strangely, this did not upset him. “About time she got some, I certainly couldn’t do the job.”

“Tell her I’ll deal with the lawyers I don’t want anything. She can have the house.”

I wanted to be mad at the guy, but like I said, apart from the deception of Marcie, he was a stand up guy. As far as I was concerned it was just one more potential blowjob. I shook his hand and went over to the car. Marcie mouthed the words “thank you” and then she bent to mouth a whole other set of words to my khaki covered penis.

Chapter 17

We sat near the back of the church, in the west vestibule. Marcie spent most of the service stroking my cock her hand thrust down my suspended pants. When I stood to sing she remained kneeling and stooped down slightly to nibble on my dick through the fabric. When it came time to give the sign of peace I kissed her gripping a piece of her ass. The family in the pew just in front of us was a bit bemused. But they assumed we were married since we both had wedding bands. (I hadn’t the heart to take mine off.) After our annulments I bought a new set. But as I said I already considered us married, even though I was clearly not exclusive in my sexual liaisons.

When the service was over we were exiting the building and Marcie pulled me off into a side room were offerings were made to the Virgin Mary. Marcie shut the door to the small room and threw the bolt. There was a bank of candles some lit a small locked cash box and a statue of the Virgin Mary. Marcie tugged the wooden kneeler from in front of the candles and posed me standing in front of but slightly to the right of the statue. She tugged down my trousers and boxers and then she began her work in earnest. She knelt before me, her palms pressed flat together in prayer. Then she worked the head of my dick in between the palms. With her palms pressed tightly to either side of my prick she began to stroke me. Soon her mouth was wrapped around the head of my dick as her hands worked their way to the base of my cock.

The novelty and naughtiness of the venue had the effect she desired. I drove into her and began to fuck her face with a force that nearly threw her back on her heels. Deeper and deeper I went as she fought for air. I sent the snake to ease the way and reduce her gag reflex. I pulled out periodically for her to catch a breath and then I shove all the way back in. Her throat was like the rest of her, just perfect.

I was finished within two minutes. As the congregation passed by the stained glass window of the door, I thrust in a final time. The shortness of breath and the venue had a similar effect on her. She began to discharge copious amount of pussy juice as she welcomed her orgasm. I pulled out lifted her to her feet under her arms spun her around and shoved her naked ass against the handrail of the kneeler. Raising her skirt over my head I stroked her labia with my tongue. Her thighs vibrated and quivered her stance was wide and her navy pumps accentuated the curve of her awesome calves. I worked my hands under her skirt grabbing a fleshy globe in each hand and pressed her vulva to my chin. Making a tiny rod out of my tongue, I shoved aside the folds of her pussy and fucked her with my stiffened tongue. She began to rock her hips into my face. She smelled like fresh baked apple pie with a hint of sandalwood and talc. I tickled her clitoris by twitching tip of my nose.

Finally she could take no more and pushed me away and up. Clearing a space before the kneeler, she thrust out her ass and flipped the pleated skirt over the small of her back. Wiggling her butt in a silent invitation, she eyed my hard-on and then looked me right in the eye. I trudged forward my pants around my ankles coins and keys jangling in my pockets like perverted sleigh bells. Grasping her naked hips, I pulled her onto my cock about half way and then thrust forward into her until my ball sack tapped her clitoris.

As I slewed back and forth into her my balls slapped out a rhythm on her clit. Each time they reach the most forward part of their short arc and slapped the tip of her engorged clit, she groaned and whimpered. I clamped my hand over her mouth. Her breath hissed from her nostrils over the back of my hand. She orgasmed again, then shoved her ass backward against my crotch. That finally set me off; and my little swimmers made their own offering to the smiling Virgin Mary.

I pulled Marcie up by her shoulders slipping out of her in the process. She quickly turned and caught my dripping penis in her hand. Kneeling down once more she quickly licked up the remainder of the semen that left a glittering sheen along the entire length of my prick. Her skirt fell back down when she stood up covering up the fact that my semen was slowly dripping down her thighs. I reached into my wallet after fastening my belt. I folded up a fifty dollar bill and shoved it through the slot of the collection but not before thrusting it in and out four or five times, much to Marcie’s amusement.

The crowds had cleared out and the last few congregants were chatting with the priest. Hand in hand we approached the priest. His name was Father Timothy. We both shook his hand and thanked him for the memorable service. We enquired about the procedure for a renewal of our vows. He was very helpful. We hadn’t even got Marcie’s annulment yet, but I was just thinking ahead. In any case such a thing would have to go through the diocese where she was first married.

Hand in hand we walked into the warming morning sun. We drove to a local recreation area and parked the car next to the skateboard park. Kids were out learning tricks before the weather turned cold. It was in the low sixties, so Marcie pulled in closer to me. I had folding fleece-lined mat on a strap over my left shoulder. It sort of resembled a small briefcase but it folded out to make sort of a padded picnic mat. I kept it stored in my trunk along with a sleeping bag and emergency supplies and jumper cables.

In a moment of inspiration, I stuffed the sleeping bag under my arm and with my right hand firmly cupping her ass I guided Marcie to the entrance of the nature trail. The trail feature many small cul-de-sacs with closely cropped grass and benches that the signage name reflection points. During the day folks used them to rest, but at night they were popular with local lovers. Marcie and I were about to inaugurate the dayside. We walked for quite some time and found a reflection point near the trail’s terminus. I unzipped and laid the mat flat.

Marcie set her small basket on the ground. She was very secretive about the contents so I didn’t bother peeking into her brain. I’ve always loved surprises. She kicked off her sandals and sat legs folded to one side, her heels against her ass. With her blouse unbuttoned one or two more buttons than I recalled when the walk began, she looked like a pinup from the 1940’s. I nearly filled my shorts assuming I had been wearing any. The way the light played off her shoulder length hair as she tilted her head was like a soft pink strobe. I was hypnotized.

Marcie began unloading her basket. She’d made cobb wraps. It was like a club sandwich rolled and mated with a cobb style salad. She pulled out two bottles of water, a disposable plastic bowl of strawberries, two glass tumblers and a bottle of Goldenschlager. I smiled to myself. I’d bought the bottle on a whim two years ago and promptly lost track of it. Marcie must be organizing the cupboards now too. I have to say it improved my mood to have a clean house. I’d forgotten how nice it was to have help around the house.

She poured the Gold into the tumblers and popped the lid off the strawberries. Lifting a tumbler in her left hand she dipped a strawberry. She turn the strawberry allowing the excess to drain off. The gold leaf glinted on the already shiny surface of the berry. She brushed the berry across her cleavage. And then she lifted it to my mouth. I nibbled on it, bit it then she pushed the remainder into my mouth followed by her finger. She lifted her knee and used her moistened finger to caress her pussy lips and then plunging her finger inside. The she lifted another berry, dipped it, and slipped her pussy-slicked finger into my mouth.

I unfastened my belt took a big swig of the Gold and knelt between Marcie’s knees. I reached my left arm behind her back and grabbed her left shoulder pulling her to the mat and flat on her back. She pushed her butt in the air and tugged her skirt up her torso. I spread her knees farther apart and unzipped my pants. Like a waiter putting on a tablecloth I spread the sleeping bag out by whipping it up in the air and allowing it to settle over us. Mostly by feel and familiarity, I was able to quickly press into her wonderfully scented snatch. I unbuttoned her shirt and released the front catch of her bra with a motion like snapping your finger. Her breasts tumbled out and I ducked under the bag to suck her erect nipples. I can only imagine what the thrusting blob of a sleeping bag must have looked like as I crunched my abdomen and made like Quasimodo. This bizarre position allowed me to suck and fuck at the same time.

My knees were spread wide and Marcie threw her feet in the gap between my thighs her knees pulled up and away from her chest. If there were a picture of humping in the dictionary this is what it would have looked like. Something about the air made me unable to hold back. I let the snake out to play across Marcie’s body. Her toes were curling and the delicate curve between ankles and heels, her Achilles’ tendons were bouncing on the backs of my thighs. She unbuttoned my shirt and her nipples and breasts crushed to my chest as my head shot back and my back went from convex to concave with an especially powerful thrust. Her tits jiggled up and down with each thrust and the feel of her nipples in my naked chest as they described their paths over my pectorals finally mad it impossible to last any longer. For the second time in as many hours I filled her insides with my semen. The amount was so great I could feel it blowing back against my inner thighs and abdomen as my dick displaced the semen form her gaping vagina.

I rolled off her and grabbed up both tumblers, which had, remarkably, stayed upright. (Nothing like heavy crystal for stability.) We each had a thin sheen of perspiration on our foreheads from the pleasant noontime effort. Marcie slipped out of her bra and tied her blouse tightly under her breasts. Keeping her eyes on me the entire time she bound my wrists together behind my back. I had to scoot my butt toward my shoulder to keep from putting my full weight on my hands and wrists. I was on my back and she straddled me, the sleeping bag draped over her shoulders like a coronation robe. She impaled herself on the pale-skinned monster. Up and down she went the sleeping bag deploying like a parachute canopy on every down stroke. The rush of air escaping from the front opening cooled the skin on my chest. I had the feel of being the base plate for a great hydraulic ram. I suppose that’s exactly what I was. Marcie had grown to rely on my post ejaculation rigidity for most of her sport.

She wasn’t in any hurry this time. She rose and fell at a comfortable pace and despite being bound I quite enjoyed the gentle rippling walls of her pussy. Using one hand to hold the bag on her shoulders. She retrieved her tumbler and tipped the glass back until all the nectar was in her sweet mouth. Then with a whoosh of displaced air she plunged her tongue and a good deal of the remaining Gold into my waiting mouth. When some spilled from the corners of my mouth she licked it up and pushed as much as she could back in. I was finally able to drink the hot cinnamon flavored fluid by raising my head slightly to swallow. She replaced her tumbler with my own dipping both nipples in turn into sweet liquid. Unable to decide I alternated sucking and twisting both nipples by rolling them in my teeth.

She rose up again and let the bag fall to her widely splayed hips. She tugged the material of her blouse up over her nipples. She picked up one wrap and tore pieces from it, consuming first one piece and then offering me the next. All the while she rose and fell upon fleshy stake inside her. I was surprised when it came. She stopped suddenly and screwed her eyes shut. Her whole body shook as if her thighs were having a muscle spasm her whole body was like a coiled spring. Her pussy clamped down on me like a Mississippi snapping turtle. I couldn’t take it and exploded into her feeling the sperm ricochet inside her womb and the surface or vaginal walls liquefy as the sperm made its way back down the length and circumference of my shaft. It was likely warm silky, impossibly thin sheath had been pulled down over my dick and tied off at the root. Her pussy didn’t un-flex for a full minute. After that the monster had no more power, and as Marcie was attempting a third go round my prick softened and landed with a wet plop on my abdomen splashing cum and pussy juices into the divot of my belly button. Disappointed but satisfied with a job well done. She grinned from ear to ear and covered me with the sleeping bag, which took on the look of a collapsing big top after the circus has just closed.

She pleasantly ignored me as she finished her wrap. Finally she flipped me over and untied my wrists. She had straddled me again, her crotch right behind my ass. And then she rolled us to our sides, where we spooned as we had the first night she stayed in my house. Only time she was behind me. My pants were covering my ass, but the front was still open. She idly tugged at the still formidable if more bendable without expecting anything. She was fascinated by the change and the light was good enough for her to inspect it closely if she leaned on her right elbow. I rolled flat onto my back and propped my head up with a rolled up bit of the sleeping bag. Which and become twisted around by all the repositioning. I reached for my wrap and suspend it above my mouth and took bites from it like I was a grizzly bear munching on supplies a hiker has hung too low. I watched her fist rise and fall on the shaft. She shook it and seemed to enjoy the movement of the reddened cock-head.

Her fist moved up and down again. And then she scooted her self down for a closer look. Finally she laid her cheek right on the six-pack of my abs. After watching the head change shape as she pushed the blood up the shaft by holding her fist squeezed shut and stoking it like a half empty toothpaste tube. Finally she rested just the head in her mouth and delicately split the slit of my piss-hole with the tip of her tongue. Her head never lifted of moved and she continued to stroke my shaft slowly. By the time I’d finished my sandwich I was feeling the blood pouring back in to my prick. But she made no other move. I twisted her hair in my hands, running my fingers through it, massaging her scalp with the tips of my fingers. And still she did not move from her position.

I on the other hand could barely sit still. I began to wiggle and my abs tightened and loosened and my toes curled and my knees shook. And my head snapped from side to side. And still she made no other move than the steady stroking of my cock. I began to flex my ass attempting to thrust into her mouth, but she just gripped the shaft tighter. After ten minutes of this exquisite torture she got what she wanted. The seal of her lips never broke as she breath lightly through her nose. She never moved her head until she had swallowed it all and licked me clean. It sent a web of electric shocks through my body that I felt in my fingers and toes.

As I lay there quite dazed she zipped me up and fastened my belt. She looked even more pleased with herself, if that was possible. She stood and with tip of her navy pumps grazing my scrotum as she put one foot between my legs. She offered a hand and tugged me to a sitting position. I was a bit dizzy, but I mad it to my feet. She repacked the basket, folded but did not fasten the mat, and hung the sleeping bag around my neck like giant feather boa, goose down to be precise.

* * *