The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 4 — Doing Electra’s Work

Wanda froze at the last part, reading it over and over again in disbelief. Now she understood why her grandfather had hidden so much about his past- he had had to, because it was beyond top secret. Now she was stuck in the place her grandfather had been investigating. It all made peculiar, twisted sense, but it was still too much to be believed. But maybe they’re brainwashing you to believe that it’s too much to believe, her paranoia whispered. Maybe that’s why you’re not even considering the possibility of leaving. Maybe that’s why you’re so sure you’re stuck. Maybe that’s why you’re trying not to understand, no matter how much sense it all makes, because you don’t want it to be real.

But the pieces were falling together to create a horrifying picture. The girl on the airplane... the stewardess openly giving out drugged washcloths... Mary Beth’s nosiness... Wanda shook her head to try and shake the thoughts away, or shake them into order, but that just gave her a chance to look around her room and the shopping she had done in the last week that she barely remembered. Tight jeans, a low-cut bra, a throwback Indians jersey- she didn’t even like baseball! Maybe I’m just homesick... no, you’re rationalizing things again! Stop rationalizing, brain! Start thinking! She’d assimilated into Japanese culture too easily- no, it had assimilated her into it too easily: her trouble with Japanese had melted away after the first day, she was eating Japanese food at every meal, she wasn’t even checking the news from back home...

Odd explanation on top of odder explanation on top of yet odder explanation- but who would ever believe her? Anyone she’d e-mailed knew that she was having a great time, had made friends with all her co-workers, and was getting paid good salary plus hefty overtime- and the company was actually paying the overtime instead of weaseling out of it. Maybe if I told someone that, they’d think that was the weird thing!

She wrestled with the conflict, trying to figure out how to get out without being noticed, and only Elsa’s arrival home jarred her out of her thoughts. Elsa’s taste for black short-shorts, fishnet stockings, thigh-high boots, and some barely legal piece of cloth that Wanda couldn’t find a name for was something that she had always chalked up to some odd German fetish that she didn’t want to ask about lest she get the lecture that Elsa had threatened her with on the first day. But like everything else she’d seen in Japan, it looked more sinister and disturbing on second glance.

She realized that she was thinking this as her legs brought her to the bedroom and her hands picked out a pair of short denim shorts and the Indians jersey to put on. Crap. But she was already a prisoner to the routine, and she came back out of the bedroom in time for the next episode of the “Great and Awesome Girl-Off” with a huge smile on her face.

“I never understood baseball, but the Japanese love it,” Elsa mused. “I think it’s the only thing more popular than the Girl Off. Hyashi will love it- ach, I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me! Want to come with us for some Saturday night clubbing? It’s a tradition after the Girl Off. You were just too jet lagged to join us last time,” Elsa said with a huge grin that showed a dimple and didn’t go with the domme outfit at all.

“Sure! Should get out a little. Otherwise it starts playing games with your head!” Wanda said with a giggle that she realized was out of place but that she had no power to control.

“You’re telling me about it? I look forward to this every week! The game won’t be very good today, it’s Osaka versus WCG. Who knows, though? WCG is playing to avoid relegation. Hyashi says they used to dominate and be better than Osaka- they would even beat Electra sometimes! But they’re so old-fashioned now. You’ll see,” Elsa bragged, sounding like she had game notes on every team in the tournament.

“Relegated to what? The Price Is Right?” Wanda asked as WCG came out in solid pink catsuits with high-heeled boots. But she understood a little what Elsa meant by “old-fashioned”— they looked like normal women, albeit ones who were at their horniest, and they were introduced with their full names.

Then Osaka came out with their odd rhyming names and breasts that looked like they weighed more than the women bearing them. In their barely legal dresses and other outfits that came in a blitz of colors, Wanda could see why they were the fan favorites. All thoughts of what was being done to her went out of her head as she looked at the Osaka tit parade and spluttered, “Who would do something like that?”

“That’s Osaka’s trademark,” Elsa said disapprovingly. “You can spot an Osaka whore a mile away. That’s why Electra is so much better. You’ve seen us in the office- we’re the smart ones.”

“S-M-R-T! Smart, I am SMART!” the girl in the softball uniform with bowling balls in her chest instead of softballs recited to the wild screams of the laughing crowd. Her name was an obvious stage name, and not one that she would repeat in polite company.

“They’re a little too into it, but that makes them good at it. Yum Yum has the speed record for pie eating,” Elsa explained as the games began.

“Glad you have your priorities straight,” Wanda said with a wink before she adjusted the volume and settled back on the couch. Both were glued to the match-up, and as the contest went on, both ignited in delight.

“Never thought a total blowout of someone we hated would be so stimulating,” Wanda said in the bathroom as she dolled herself back up with Elsa next to her.

“You’re still new to this, I see. It wasn’t much of a match. Osaka are so overrated. Those jugs of theirs get in the way. But the locals love them. Good enough reason to hate them,” Elsa replied. She put on blood red lipstick and put her domme outfit back together. As Wanda turned to put her panties in the hamper, Elsa giggled. “Don’t you want money for alcohol?”

“Oh, right! I learned about that odd little tradition in the airport. I don’t get it, but it pays well, so...” Wanda trailed off, trying to figure out why she was acting like such a tramp.

“Exactly. And if you know the right contacts, they’ll give you new ones,” Elsa said with a wink and a wicked grin, noticing that Wanda had never replaced the old pair. Wanda’s eyes were glued to her own ass in the mirror as she pulled up her shorts and tightened her belt.

“Good to know,” Wanda said absently, stowing the panties in her purse and getting ready to go.

“Wanda-chan! I knew you would make it out by the second week!” Midori called from the driver’s seat of the van. Looking through the windows, Wanda could see that the other ten from her sector were all there, done up in their wildest and trashiest. Midori’s plain black skirt and red blouse were a sharp contrast to the group.

“You’re the new girl, right?” a blonde in a tied-up plaid shirt that did double duty as a bra asked.

“Yeah, Wanda. Surprised things are going so smoothly,” Wanda replied, trying not to be turned on by the woman’s outfit... especially since the pockets on the other woman’s jean shorts dipped below the hemline, and she could see the other woman’s hand in her pocket, inching towards the seam of the shorts.

“Pleased to meet you. I’m Lucy- originally from Birmingham. Don’t worry, I was nervous my first time too, but you’ll love this place! It’s so much fun!” Lucy chirped. Wanda noticed that she was flaunting the cross in her cleavage more and more as she talked, and she wondered if that was a warning to keep people away from her or to remind her of what she was doing. Either way, all it did was draw even more attention to her impressive natural endowments.

“Careful, Lucy. If you don’t stop showing those things off, someone’s going to mistake you for an Osaka girl!” another of the group said with a naughty giggle.

“Let ‘em look!” Lucy replied, pulling the shirt down a little bit lower.

“And here we are, the Cock You Club,” Elsa interrupted, dipping into English for a moment. “Oh, don’t worry, it doesn’t mean anything like that in Japanese.”

Wanda tried to frown. The name stirred up some memories, but not enough to break the sexual fever that had overwhelmed her, and she got out of the van with the other girls without a second thought. “Electra own this place?” she asked weakly as the only resistance she could offer as she went inside and recognized the silver plane in the neon sign in the window.

“Why not? They own ‘most everything else,” Lucy said proudly, her southern drawl returning.

“True,” Wanda said with a smile as she lined up with her unit at a gesture from Midori.

“Elsa, you’re a week away from promotion. Keep up the good work and don’t stop working hard,” Mr. Hyashi said as he came into the room.

“Thank you, Hyashi-sama,” Elsa replied with a very servile bow before hitting the bar. Mr. Hyashi went up and down the line, checking on each of the girls in turn. Wanda was last, and Mr. Hyashi eyed her from head to toe.

“I see that you’re fitting in well with us. I saw that you had a picture on your cubicle wall, of an older man- a relation of yours?”

“My grandfather. He died the day I landed. I wanted to honor him,” Wanda explained, coloring slightly in embarrassment.

“Why did you not tell us? We would have paid for you to return for services,” Mr. Hyashi said with a sinister grin that Wanda didn’t quite understand in her current state.

“I honor him best by working my hardest and being the best programmer I can be,” Wanda replied in precise, almost mechanical Japanese.

“I appreciate it, as do your co-workers. Come now, have fun! That is what Saturday night is about!” Mr. Hyashi enthused with a smile as Wanda wandered off to the bar with her unitmates.

“Mr. Hyashi likes to give his reviews at the bar. Takes the tension away, he says. Of course, we never do anything bad, so of course it works!” Elsa explained. “Off to the ladies’ room! We need our beer money!”

“Or our cosmo money! Not all of us are German, Elsa,” Lucy said somewhat bossily as the group strutted into the ladies’ room. Wanda looked somewhat confused, and Lucy took pity on her. “Just put in your employee ID number, and- see, I’m up to three thousand yen!”

“Going to thongs helps,” Elsa teased as she collected her money. She watched Wanda make her first donation and smiled with some pride. “Fifteen hundred? Not bad for a first timer.” As they got ready to leave the bathroom, Elsa snapped her fingers like she’d forgotten something. “Ach! Protection! Just in case things get a bit more wild than you’re ready to stand. New contraceptive, out only in Japan. It works amazingly, and there’s no calendar to follow. Night before instead of morning after, I guess.”

Wanda was in no condition to ask any questions or think about taking random drugs that she had never heard of before. She popped the pill at the same time Elsa did, as did Lucy. Within seconds, all three were out, marching forward towards the back stage area with glassy eyes and a hint of drool at the corner of Lucy’s mouth.

Elsa was more together than the others, and she gasped out, “Did I mention that it makes you want to fuck something, anything, almost as soon as you take it? Thank God for stripper poles and adjoining bars!”

“Oh yeah,” Wanda breathed as she dialed some Kanye West into the jukebox and readied her striptease in her head.

Stronger? Let me guess, do anything for a blonde dy... well, wanna do a duet then? I could help you through your first time,” Lucy said with a naughty grin and a hand on Wanda’s ass.

“Depends. Are you one?” Wanda asked, barely cutting through the fog over her brain.

“Can be if you want me to be,” Lucy replied with a tease of Wanda’s breasts that coaxed Wanda into a passionate kiss.

“Save it for the stage!” Midori shouted. “Topless, then Lucy comes out on cue, finishes strip, and begin girl-girl spread.”

Wanda and Lucy broke their lip lock and snapped to attention. “Yes, Midori-san,” they chorused, waiting for the act to begin.

“Elsa now in the crowd, go!” Midori commanded. As the Kanye hit the speakers, Wanda hit the runway without a thought. The bright lights were a wash of colors that soon became all that she could see-except for the shimmering brass pole that beckoned her. She went for it like she was born to it, and as the smooth brass touched her molten crotch, she gave a moan and a toss of her hair for the audience, twirling expertly, lost in bright lights, sounds, and pure lustful heat.