The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 5 — Working through the ranks

“You look dressed to kill! Don’t get any ideas. I have no insurance,” Wanda teased, wearing nothing but her LeBron jersey as she got ready to watch the Girl Off.

“I get promoted today! I’m so excited and honored! Two weeks vacation back home, then I’ll join Silke on the main production team,” Elsa said with a proud smile.

“It’s been fun,” Wanda said, showing off her long, shapely legs with a lick of her lips.

“Indeed!” Elsa smiled. The long, tight evening dress she wore showed off every curve, including a few that seemed larger than before.

“It won’t be much longer for you, Wanda. You’ll do very well,” Elsa said, sealing her words with one last deep kiss. Wanda didn’t even care or notice that she and Elsa had been sharing a bed. The horseplay was stimulating, and Elsa knew much more about programming and graphics than she did; she saved Wanda from a major mistake in front of Midori. They had become best friends at the highest level... and torrid lovers at the most base level. But she was so happy for the honor granted to her friend that she did nothing but grin as Elsa left the room, leaving her to watch the Girl Off by herself. Something in the back of her head was trying to keep her from getting too involved- maybe it was just that it was WCG versus Nippon Air, the two most old school, and therefore boring, teams in the tournament, who were fighting just to avoid being sent off the air at the end of the tournament. But something about Elsa leaving and the odd passage of time made Wanda try to look at the match more critically. Something nagged at her, but she still gave the Girl Off her full volume attention, then got into her shortest shorts and tight jacket with nothing underneath to head out. Before they left for their weekly celebration at the bar, Mr. Hyashi greeted them in the office.

“I am proud to announce that Elsa Brandenberg has been promoted to the main production line,” he said among cheers and applause from everyone in the office. Then Elsa strutted out- the face, at least, said Elsa, but the neon orange wig and EEE breasts suggested something from Osaka, even if the silver bodysuit made it clear that she was still with Electra. But it jarred Wanda back into reality, especially when Elsa marched in lockstep with other girls in brightly colored wigs to a bus for a different club.

“I’ll be next, I know it. Seven months here, and my program’s almost complete,” Lucy said, beaming with pride and trembling with anticipation.

“Yeah, great,” Wanda said, trying to dredge up even the pretense of caring as she realized that she hadn’t thought to look at a calendar or anything similar for a very long time. She gasped when she saw that it had been six weeks since her last moment of... anything she could really remember. Her eyes were drawn back to the picture in her cubicle, to Rachel’s mindless smile in the background... the same one she saw in Lucy, and in everyone around her who wasn’t Japanese born and raised. Her hand was shaking as she took a compact out of her bag, looked in the little mirror, and recognized the same look on her own face. Way to go, Marion. You’re a victim yourself. You went across the world to do it, after surviving some of the nastiest parts of Cleveland, but you’ve gotten yourself turned into a ho after all.

The worst part was that she had no idea what she could do to escape. The idea of escaping was beyond her comprehension. But she was clear-headed enough for now to slip the cookbook out of her drawer and into her purse, next to her panty donation, as she headed out with her group. A call of “Come on, we’re gonna be late!” was the only hint anyone had of any worry as she strutted out the door towards an unknown fate. She had no idea what was coming next, or if she’d even thought her last thought.

As it turned out, though, the loneliness left by Elsa’s departure was enough for her brain to come back to wakefulness about a day later. From what she could remember, the clothes in her closet, and the never-ending arousal that soaked her panties, she would become a stripper or worse the moment she stepped out of the office. Everything else was a blur of things that she was not allowed to wouldn’t allow herself to remember. But between the commands still whispering in her brain, the heat between her legs, the doubt that anyone would believe her if she said she was being brainwashed into a whore, and the fact that home was a five thousand-mile swim away, Wanda knew she was trapped. But if I can get someone’s attention, maybe I can keep this from happening to some other unsuspecting woman. If I can’t be saved, that doesn’t mean someone else can’t.

She didn’t know what was in store for her, but there was one way she might be able to find out. She took the cookbook out of her bag and started to read again.

I am extremely pleased with how my media experiment has worked with Rachel- and that without the television element that will launch today. As I suspected, it is possible to use a controlled person as an instrument of charm. In simple hands like my own, this would only lead to over spending on lobster, and perhaps the occasional bellyache. In the wrong hands... from what I have seen, I am now convinced that Japan and other countries- perhaps even deeply rooted interests in Hollywood and Washington- are using the controlled as puppets to further their own movements. This is abuse, and slave trade of the worst level. Most of the other Men of Wealth and Taste believe the same way. After years of data collection, I am ready to disseminate the details of our investigation and begin the second phase of our operations: intelligence on, and covert containment and elimination of, those who abuse mind control abilities and technology, and reform, rescue, and justice for the people they victimize. This is the only legitimate option, since a controller’s ability and knowledge of the public forum would preclude any proper prosecution, and most victims are beyond salvage to begin with. We recruit from families and friends of the victims, and we target only the worst of the worst to keep the fabric of normalcy tight so that controllers remain veiled from the public.

I have set up five areas of primary concern. With time and action, there may be less, or, God help us, more, but a set group of targets are the best way to allocate our resources. Agent Beard- for no one will refer to her in any other way within our ranks- will communicate all coded messaging. A code guide will be given and updated on a need to know basis. Here is a summary of our current findings:

United Kingdom: Mechanization experiments and fascination have led to several predators. Former MI agents Rigby and McKenzie will head up the main team.

United States: Three Sisters is the main aggressor at this time. The 3S program has entered into long-range arms dealing. 3S soldiers have been spotted in Cuba, Yugoslavia, the Soviet Union, North Korea, and aiding Ho Chi Minh in North Vietnam. Their forces are also deeply embedded in the United States Marine Corps, SEAL teams, and other specialized covert units; there are also well-founded rumors that the director of the CIA has been granted a personal cache.

Japan: At this point in time, there is no worse perpetrator than Japan. They have turned controlling into an art and a sport. They pride themselves on capturing foreigners and degrading their brains as far down as physically possible. Their league is the top-rated program on NHK. They function according to rules and a code of honor incomprehensible to Westerners. Their control is considered an art form, and the results are as perverse as they are popular. Only the religious cities are spared. Japanese women are off limits, but foreigners ranging from Koreans to American are considered as much prey as a deer would be to a hunter. Their methods are as varied as the teams they represent. Stock models are used for modeling, prostitution, and other forms of furthering the amazing economic rebuilding of the nation. Feature models make up the league teams, and these humiliation contests fuel the nationalism and superiority of the Japanese, while also providing cheap and effective entertainment for the masses. Our target companies have yielded the following information, though they are not the only ones involved; all evidence shows that this league has grown to sixteen companies who pose behind false fronts, but whose main source of income is the manufacture of controlled women. (Men make up less than five percent of the industry in Japan. Our spies have not yet determined why.)

  • Osaka Technical Devices: A believer in physical extremes, their victims can be spotted a mile away with outlandish dress and possible surgical techniques. Methods appear to be drugs and physical alteration.
  • Yoshii Industries of Tokyo: Founded by the general in charge of the comfort station during the war. Specializes in prostitution using brown note technology.
  • Women’s Consumer Goods: Users of classical hypnosis technologies, this company was founded by a group of masters whose lineage dates to the 1700s. They stay mostly in Korea, trading for young women through bribes and other means. The misnomer is designed to lure women in as employees. WCG brothels are commonplace throughout Japan, normally disguised as hotels.
  • Electra Heavy Industries: The worst of the worst, to be targeted as soon as is feasible. They are the men behind Tokyo Rose and the disappearance of Amelia Earhart. They make no pretenses and make no other goods for sale. They flaunt their conquests- their name and logo are from the airplane that landed on their occupied island. They invest constantly in new technologies and add them to existing techniques, creating layers of control that make the victim unsalvageable. They seek out the best and brightest controllers to continue their work. They are extremely dangerous, and even most Japanese control companies will stop at nothing to end their reign. They are amoral and hunt simply for the thrill of the hunt. Living in the shadows, they are most publicly known as a house team in the control league games. Beware of them and eliminate them on sight.
Robert Kerr, on behalf of the Men and Wealth of Taste, meeting 30

Wanda wanted to break free. She couldn’t believe she fell for their “Job offer”, and she understood now that everyone she had met in Japan was either dying, dead, or behind the mess. She knew there was no chance for her to get out. She could hear her controlled self talking through her mouth while her brain struggled to keep focus. Her vocal ranting about WCG being old-fashioned and no fun to watch, the profound inferiority of everything that wasn’t Electra- that was Hyashi talking. She knew this, but she couldn’t stop it. She reached for the book again, as it was the only way to keep her sanity for a little while longer.

While not the success I had hoped for, we have made our mark in our first year of operations. Our failures have been quite public. The assignment of a rookie agent was a mistake we will live with for the rest of our lives and the lives of our successors. The unfortunate shooting of a victim instead of the controller next to him, and the worldwide chaos that this has caused, will haunt us for decades. Three Sisters’ response with their retired soldier has set the stage for a never-ending war. We have no time to pause and reflect on Lee’s sacrifice. He was a good man, and history will wrong him. Perhaps it is for the best that our failures remain public, because they will not detract from our successes and will cloak our operations.

Rigby and McKenzie have set up a deprogramming camp unparalleled in recorded history, near Liverpool in England. Agent Beard’s show is one of the most watched in America despite being placed through non-commercial channels. The mild subliminals warning of strangers should place a basic awareness of danger in the viewer’s psyche, and thwart new controllers from spreading beyond their means or the means of the world. Then there are Marion’s men in the East. While unable to destroy the league, they have been a constant menace to Japan, and have helped discourage them from coming after the United States. The team’s brave, ruthless, and calculated attacks have saved approximately three hundred women from certain death. While the Electra factor remains high, and seems to be adapting to our operations, lower groups have dug in and kept to simpler means of control, consolidating their base instead of expanding. These missions have been a success.

On the recruiting front, our efforts have secured us thousands of agents and a constant stream of income to fund our operations. It is key that we work with private funds and sponsor no government agenda, or else we will become a tool like those we seek to break. What chills me to my soul is that our ability to recruit so many agents shows the worldwide extent of control operations- under every rock we find a new monster. Operations continue in Vietnam, and I can only imagine what we will find there, but we must continue on with this great and important effort.

Robert Kerr
on behalf of the Men of Wealth and Taste, meeting 36

Even the controlled part of Wanda was impressed with her grandfather’s heroism. His military posts had granted him access as he worked covertly. So much about Richard’s quirks now made perfect sense, and she knew for certain that he would have stopped at nothing to get to Japan to stop her from her own destruction. She looked around a little, then noticed something among the vast library of porn on the DVD shelf, something she had carelessly filed away while she was under. “Paris’s Favorite Cook,” she read, and she remembered something and tore through the cookbook, but she couldn’t recognize the code guide. Still, the mindless smile and empty gaze, combined with her memory of the “French accent” (which sounded more like being three sheets to the wind with a dildo shoved up her crotch) made Wanda look at the DVD more critically. Never before or again would a demonstration speech about coq au vin be so entertaining, though the infamous “whip out your coq... or chicken, as it were” quote made so much more sense now than it did when she watched it growing up.

But when she was finished, the ache between her legs grew with every moment as she yearned for more control. It was too much to bear, but through the haze of lust that swept over her, she realized that she had to hide everything. Maybe this was her final stand. Maybe she would be back again. She had no way of knowing, but she recognized that she had to keep the history secret, if only so it could protect Claudia or someone else in the future. She realized that the cookbook had a back cover that opened and a small space that seemed designed for a CD or a DVD. If she’d been thinking clearly, she would have wondered why a book needed that, but her mind was fading too fast to think it through. She popped the DVD inside and haphazardly left the book on the coffee table before grabbing a porno. Within seconds Wanda was out cold, eyes locked on the screen, shorts around her ankles, finger sliding in and out of her pussy as the subliminals erased any memory of her breakout.