The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 7 — Fully Promoted Employee

“You made it, and just in time for the finals!” Mr. Hyashi announced joyously as Wanda settled into the chair. She didn’t even notice that Midori was shaving her head bald, she was so out of it- or maybe she understood that the sparkling wig that Mr. Hyashi was holding was for her.

“Thank you! You’ve been wonderful trainers!” Wanda said with a smile. There was leashed curiosity in her eyes, fading quickly as her dosage took effect.

Knowing that Wanda’s consciousness was going to fade soon enough, Mr. Hyashi deemed it safe to share a company secret. “This is a fiber optic wig. It can take on any color and feels like real hair to the touch. You can go from Wanda to Wanda-ful in seconds, or anywhere in between. I can set it to a favorite color for your convenience. What would you like?”

“Pink,” Wanda said, licking her lips. Maybe the lower division finals of the Girl-Off hadn’t given her enough stimulation, or maybe her fantasy world was starting to move in as she surrendered to the desire burning inside her, but she wanted that wig more than anything. As it turned bright shocking pink, Wanda went still, awed at her fantasy coming to life in front of her eyes. Mr. Hyashi gave the wig to Midori, who placed it on Wanda’s head like a priestess handling a holy relic. Wanda felt the connections going into her head, and while she was trying not to care, her body was letting her know that the pain was there. It resonated deep in her bones, then subsided, then resonated again. The low buzzing in her ears turned into the blissful techno rhythm of her game, the mirrored operating room and merciless white lights turned into the flashing pink clouds and silvery backgrounds of her happy place, and as the last bit of Wanda Marion was replaced by the microchips and interfaces of the computerized wig, Mr. Hyashi and Midori turned into little sprites. As her world came into being around her, she saw herself in one of the glittering clouds: white minidress, thigh-high pink boots, bright pink hair, and blank anime eyes, her video game character waiting for her controller to give her meaning.

“How do you feel, Wanda?” Mr. Hyashi asked his new unit.

“All systems are functional and ready for use,” Wanda answered in uninflected, accentless, mechanical Japanese.

“First you will be shown to the trainees. Then you will fulfill the final programming. Recite your instructions.”

Wanda’s head tilted to the side as she accessed her programming and listed it off. “Unit will resume human identity of Wanda Marion. Unit will return to Wanda Marion’s home and play the memory erasure tape to ensure that there is no further interest in Wanda Marion. Unit will recruit stock model and work into production quality. Unit will escort production model to Electra and ensure no other company attempts to poach production model. Unit will brief recruit in Electra procedures. Unit will return to production mode. Unit will return to team quarters for further instruction.” She relaxed as she finished accessing the initial program, returning to a more reasonable imitation of a human being.

Mr. Hyashi beamed at his latest accomplishment. “There’s a change to the program. You’ll return here. We’re going to implement a new treatment for you, as you will be the prototype for the skin sheath for the 2010 model year. It will make you assume any identity your clients demand, even multiple ones during the same session.”

“I am honored,” Wanda droned, marching out of the operating room to greet her work group. Everyone applauded her well-earned promotion, and no worry crossed Nelly’s face the way it had Wanda’s back when Elsa had gotten her promotion.

As Mr. Hyashi cleaned Wanda’s things out from her room, he noticed the cookbook and picked it up with a laugh. “The Men of Wealth and Taste? There’s a spirit of days gone by! I was right about her grandfather- fortunate for us she was not as strong as he,” he said, taking the cookbook back to his office for any useful intelligence-and to keep as a trophy from a conquered and forgotten enemy.

Wanda got off the plane at Kennedy with dark shades and her trademark minidress and thigh high boots, a smile across her face as she thought about her mission. She knew exactly what she had to do, and the idea of every step of the way excited her enough that she missed the convenience (and extra money) of panty donation. She went into the stall in the ladies’ room and laughed at the plain navy skirtsuit and white blouse from her old wardrobe as she reached up and reduced her breasts to their old size, then reached up under her hair and turned it black before putting on the conservative clothes. The only advantage to wearing anything that bland and unexciting was that it would allow her to pass for the woman she had been before Electra, and that was a necessity if she was going to serve Electra. She saw the extra wig in the bag and sighed. She had been tempted to use it on more than one of the attractive women on the flight, but she had her orders. She had to make herself forgotten before she could bring in a stock model to show her willingness to serve Electra-as if I have to prove that! she thought in indignation- then escort back the stock model to protect them from WCG, Nippon Air, and other bottom feeders who didn’t have the power to control properly. She looked in the mirror to confirm that she looked like the woman in her passport, and she barely recognized the photo next to the name Wanda Marion. But it would do, and she headed over to customs.

“Anything to declare?” the customs agent asked.

“That you’re hotter than hell,” Wanda said instinctively before her programming to be the old Wanda kicked in. As the customs agent blushed away the ribbing from his colleagues, Wanda went on in a businesslike manner, “Nothing to declare, then.” Was this really what I was like before Hyashi-sama perfected me? I needed Electra more than I realized!

She had to change planes to get to Cleveland, and she noticed an attractive blonde in tight jeans and a low-cut pink top changing planes with her. Wanda had to bite her tongue to keep from accessing her toolbox right then and there. Her programming interceded. Anyone that giddy must already belong to some other company. Taking her would be wasteful, counterproductive, boring, and risky, no matter how satisfying it would be to prove Electra’s superiority over other companies. But it took more than human restraint for her to control herself when the woman walked by and brushed against her leg. Those soft hands sent a shiver through Wanda that it took every microchip in her brain to deflect; she really wanted a way to earn three thousand yen at that point, but she managed to keep her composure, only allowing a roll of her eyes to give away how much she enjoyed the touch. It created a fantasy to keep her calm through the flight, enough that she never noticed the woman taking serious notes on her the entire way.

As they landed, Wanda grabbed her bag and took stock. Of course, she had the NHK “Highlights of Japan” DVD that would erase her from her family’s general memory, and the wig for the final touch on whoever she brought back as the production model. She also had a full range of programming tools, from a transistor to the white light flasher that had gotten her in the hotel all those months, from drugs to a copy of her video program to lower her target while she installed the wig. The technique wouldn’t be nearly as good as the ones used on her, and she felt a rush of pride that Electra had thought she was worth taking the time to perfect, but it would do for the lower level workers that made up the profit margin that kept Electra advancing into new and exciting fields of production. She zipped her bag back up and took one of the cabs waiting outside the terminal.

“Big get together, huh?” the cabbie asked when they got to the house and she got ready to pay.

“What? No. Thanks,” Wanda replied as she went into the house that she barely recognized as the place where she had grown up. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the black limo and registered it as a curious anomaly and nothing else.

Once inside, it took all her programming to not doze off so she could keep up with the conversation flying around the dinner table, which groaned under the weight of an over the top soul food dinner. She had to be careful not to tell the truth when they asked how great Japan was, but no one noticed how tightly she crossed her legs as she rattled off every tourist destination in Tokyo. Keeping her eyes locked on Claudia- three years younger and more gorgeous than she had remembered- helped her focus on what she was supposed to be doing and what she would do once she’d freed herself from the reaching tendrils of her old family. “I’ve got some videos I took, if you’re interested,” she said, and she knew them well enough to know that they would be interested.

I could take care of both my tasks at once here, she thought, looking at the curve of Claudia’s ass when she thought no one was watching her. But Claudia was engaged, and that was an entanglement that would be complicated, and taking family members was difficult. Her job was not to make things harder for Electra, after all.

As Mrs. Marion went to wash dishes and other relatives drifted into the living room to discuss Wanda’s trip, Claudia cornered Wanda with a few questions. “Did you finish the book?”

“Which one?” Wanda asked.

“The one Grandpa gave you,” Claudia replied, and her voice shook a little.

“Oh, right, that one. Once I got used to sushi, I didn’t really need it. Less coq au vin, more coq,” Wanda replied with a wink.

“So did the DVD go through?” Claudia asked. Something told her that her sister had fallen to the fate that their grandfather had warned them both of, but no one would believe her, not without hard evidence. Can’t let her know I know, though. Gotta read the notes more closely. Grandpa knew something. Putting just a hint of caution in her voice, she went on, “Yeah, it was pretty messed up. I was just curious. You do know he investigated the company you worked for. He didn’t find anything, though. Nothing for you to worry about, as long as you’ve been there.”

“Don’t you think I would have noticed?” Wanda said soothingly as she guided Claudia into the living room with the rest of the family. Whatever fears Claudia had had, they would be erased with everything else. Electra will be safe!

Once everyone was gathered, Wanda was able to show her “home movie”. The tourist type video was simple enough not to bring up any suspicions, but she could see her family’s eyes glazing over as the subliminals repeated and burrowed deep into their minds. First her parents went under, then Claudia, then her more distant relatives. Wanda’s boring narrative helped relax everyone into a state of dull acceptance, enabling her to start the next step of the plan. She changed the message to begin deleting and fuzzing over her memory from all of them. As far as they would remember, Wanda would exist distantly in a distant land, and they would never wonder why she didn’t visit, or send letters, or call. The idea of not having to come back America, of not having to be weighed down by whatever had been on that table, of kanji instead of letters in endless nonsensical combinations, gave Wanda a warm feeling inside.

After some time, she was satisfied with the results, but checked everyone’s reactions anyway, pleased at the lack of them. She ran her fingers through Claudia’s hair and again thought of bringing her upstairs, but had a better idea as she watched her sitting mindlessly in front of the video loop. “We’re always hiring, and your tech skills would make you better than me! Think about it! I’ll make sure your resume gets through. It’ll be totally awesome!” she whispered in Claudia’s ear, letting the message sink in with all the others before setting the video to stop in three hours and sneaking out the door to head downtown and find her real target.

“Hey, bitch, who killed the Kennedys?” the bum next to her demanded with an unwelcome paw of her breasts. She was glad that several different martial arts had gone into her programming from Electra, and one pain filled wrist grab ended any more groping from the hoodlum. People turned and threatened to call the cops on the troublemaker, but the man laughed, twirled his filthy beard, and threw his hands on the air. “Bon vivant and au revoir!” he yelled, jumping out the back door and waving his middle finger right at Wanda.

“Don’t mind the gropers. He’s just some lunatic who probably saw one too many people go boom in Iraq,” a pretty redhead said with a sigh.

“I’ve dealt with worse. I’ve survived business meetings at Tokyo strip clubs,” Wanda replied as she scanned the woman. Despite the modest t-shirt and jeans, she could tell that the redhead had the right look for her, and she began to salivate.

“Really? I’ve heard stories... I think they’re making a horror film soon about one of those,” the redhead said with a grin.

“Oh, it’s not that bad. I’m Wanda- I was just back in town for a couple of days to visit my parents. I’m leaving tomorrow, so I want to hit some American clubs before I have to get back to work.”

“I’m Jill. The Drew isn’t bad, if you’re into rock. Otherwise, I stay out of the clubs. Get enough of that on the bus,” the redhead said, trying to ignore how much Wanda was drinking her in.

“Thanks. You’d think after living here twenty-five years, I’d know where the good clubs were,” Wanda said, pulling her compact out of her purse and pushing a hidden button on the side while she put on the glittering pink eye shadow.

“Wow, you... don’t look like you’d be glam. What brand is that? It’s so... sparkly,” Jill said. Her subconscious had her shaking her head, trying to shake off the reflections of the mirror into her eyes that she didn’t consciously recognize. For whatever reason, this woman was making her excited in ways that she never felt with anyone, male or female. Maybe it was how up front she was, maybe it was the well-toned legs clear even under the dark skirtsuit, but Jill found herself fantasizing about wild things with this woman she just met.

“Oh, it’s a Japanese brand. Only good thing they make there,” Wanda said breezily. She handed the compact over to Jill and watched her try the eye shadow. It only took a few moments for the low-level aphrodisiacs in the eye shadow to take effect, and combined with the low-frequency transmitter in Wanda’s cell phone, Jill was being hit with a level of arousal that would make her susceptible to anything Wanda suggested. Not too much, though... Triggering a full orgasm on the bus would be noticeable, and it wasn’t time for that anyway. Wanda looked ahead, checking street names and building numbers, and her hotel was within sight. She rang the bell to get off at the next stop. As she knew would happen, Jill followed her off in a daze. “Oh, hello! Want to come up with me?” she asked coyly. Jill could do nothing but accept.

Once they were inside, Wanda pulled out an MP3 player and a set of earbuds. “Here, this always gets me ready. I’ll be right back,” Wanda purred. Jill took the device from Wanda, her face showing her struggle as she tried to think her way out of the drugged cosmetics and the effects of the transmitter, but she was too far gone to do anything more than put the earbuds in. Within seconds, she was moaning and thrashing back on the bed, her mind overwhelmed by the pure lust that raged through her.

Wanda chuckled and got ready for the next stage, inflating her breasts to their maximum size and changing into something that was a cross between her usual look and Elsa’s dominatrix gear. She stepped into a pair of metal-studded black heels, eased herself into a pair of silver and black short shorts, and rolled on a sparkling silver and black t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination. Running her fingers through her hair, she turned it pink again and smiled. Finished changing, she stepped out of the bathroom and stared at Jill, whose eyes were rolled up in her head, with a hand down her half-open jeans and her legs hanging off the bed.

“You a professional or something?” Jill managed to gasp through the subliminals and the low frequencies that were making her feel like a rabbit in heat.

“Something like that,” Wanda replied as she guided Jill’s jeans off with ease. As soon as she started her work between Jill’s legs, there was no need for words. When Wanda was done licking and stroking Jill’s soaking wet pussy, Jill lay motionless and passive on the bed. Wanda looked her over with a smile of professional pride and propped her up against the headboard. “Profession, age, and marital status!” she barked out.

“22, secretary, boyfriend,” Jill answered back robotically.

Wanda gave a sharp nod, took Jill’s measurements, and went through her bag for something in approximately the right size, coming up with white panties, a pink vinyl skirt, and pink and white striped socks. “Put these on,” she ordered. She watched Jill dress as she set up a laptop with her video game on it. Jill stared, entranced, not noticing when Wanda peeled off her shirt, undid her bra, played with her breasts, and strapped her into a pink and white bustier. “E-mail everyone that you just got a new job in Japan. You’re leaving today and you don’t expect to be writing back in the next few weeks. Delete everything you can,” Wanda commanded. Jill accessed her e-mail and began typing her cover story to everyone and anyone she had even shared a cup of coffee with. Wanda’s attentions made sure that Jill stayed focused on the computer and program that was worming its way into her head the way it had into Wanda’s.

If she had been a natural redhead, I might have gone about this differently, but hair dye means nothing, Wanda thought, taking out her hair kit and removing Jill’s dyed red hair. She readied the second wig to a bright, unnatural fire engine red, and began making the connections. Jill’s squeals of pain were brief, and Jill offered little resistance, the last scraps of her free will having been drained away by the video game. Wanda’s first stock model was complete, and she sat back and admired her work. With a tiny camera, she took a new photo of Jill, then hooked the camera up to her computer and printed the new Japanese passport for Jill to use to get through customs. Once that was done, she logged into one of Electra’s systems and booked Jill the seat next to Wanda on the flight back to Tokyo.

Everything was arranged. There was only one thing left to do. All Wanda had to do was give Jill a come-hither look with a wink, and Jill was pulling down her shorts and giving her her reward. Wanda leaned back on the bed and clutched the blankets, throwing her head back as Jill’s tongue found her sensitive clit, and her screams of orgasmic joy sealed both their programming all the more securely for Electra.

When they were finished, Wanda called her family’s home to confirm that the erasure had taken place properly. To her surprise, Claudia picked up the phone. “I know you’re now committed to Japan,” Claudia announced. “I know it’s not your fault, but Grandpa was right. I wish we’d known it at the time. Just go back. Whatever the nature of your game is, go back.” She hung up with a sharp click. The cryptic message was enough to make Wanda call Mr. Hyashi for further instructions, but after she repeated the message back to him, he thought it was nothing to worry about. Burial by anger was still an acceptable erasure of Wanda’s past, so she pulled Jill in for another round to get them ready for the flight the next day.