The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 8 — The final return

The next morning, Wanda got up and showered with her stock model, then reverted them both to their human identities for the flight home. Jill would make a great gift for Midori once they were back in Japan and it was time to train for the finals of the Great and Awesome Girl-Off. She checked the file on the woman she was to keep an eye on: Millie Thompson, 5′6″ with golden hair and stunning blue eyes. Originally from Nebraska. Lucy will have a new friend, Wanda thought, and a tingle ran down her spine to rest between her legs at the image of Millie and Lucy locked in a 69.

As they changed planes at Kennedy, she saw Millie there, checking her luggage in two people behind Jill and three in front of Wanda. She looked calm, but excited at her opportunity, and Wanda did nothing to try and alarm her; she remembered being thrown off slightly by Mary Beth’s odd behavior at the airport all those months ago. A familiar face caught her eye, and she checked her memories to realize that it was the same blonde who had been on her flight going the other way. You won’t get away this time. I can bring Hyashi-sama a present too! Wanda thought, readying the light generator and keeping an eye out for an opportunity to unleash it. But there was a twelve-hour flight to use it on, so she turned her head to Millie as she got her passport checked out and cleared, only looking away when it was her turn to do the same. She noticed the blonde follow Millie into the ladies’ room, and a thrill of excitement shot through her when she realized she could kill two birds with one stone.

As soon as she got her boarding card, she sprinted to the ladies’ room, only to find one of the stalls open and Millie huddled over the toilet in a familiar pose. Before Wanda could react, the blonde came up behind her and shoved her into the wall. “Just a little eau de puke I carry with me. She’ll be fine- after she misses the flight, of course, and she’ll be puking more when I tell her what she missed out on. Oh- please allow me introduce myself,” the blonde said, throwing Wanda into another stall and jamming her head down. Before Wanda’s self-defense program could kick in, the rushing water of the flushing toilet triggered her anti-fatality programming and she threw her hands in the air in surrender. “Yeah, they don’t like dead bimbos. Necrophilia was such a passing fad. Take the bimbo you’ve made and go home. Send our love to Takeshi-chan and our condolences for the granddaughter of Richard Marion.”

Electra did not give up what was theirs, and their anti-fatality programming was stronger than any of the other programs and routines they built into their bimbos. The blonde’s research had pulled up that much; she also knew that Jill was an innocent casualty, the result of needing to keep Wanda from being alerted to their presence too soon. But the blonde wasn’t letting a second woman fall victim to Electra. The moment Wanda arranged for Jill to board the plane with her, the blonde had received a new set of orders, eschewing subtle protection of Millie for more direct action. As she watched the pink and white concoction of a diseased mind leave the bathroom, the blonde knelt next to Millie and began to concoct an explanation that would both reassure and protect the woman.

“Don’t worry about Millie’s refusal to work here. You did the right thing not to push too hard. You are a more valuable employee than the potential of Millie, and you brought quite a lovely model for our line,” Mr. Hyashi said as he led Wanda to the Girl-Off locker room. Her name was scribbled in kanji above a sleeping pod and below a series of outfits, each one sluttier than the next, all of them making her white minidress look conservative.

“Now you’re mine,” Midori said with a smirk. “You’ll be doing the pole spin in the finals. You are expected to win. Now, uniform.” She clapped her hands and summoned one of the lesser girls. Even if Wanda had been capable of being truly surprised, she wouldn’t have been at the sight of Mary Beth in the silver tights, boots, and sports bra of Electra’s cheerleaders. Mary Beth sat Wanda down and went straight up Wanda’s skirt into her more than wanting pussy. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw more of the lower-level girls doing the same for her teammates. Elsa’s hand was warm in hers as Lucy worked her wares on the German dominatrix, and they came together with a cry of triumph and sheer bliss at belonging to Electra.

“That’s right, let your ultimate pleasure be that of complete victory over Osaka! We take the stage tomorrow!” Midori declared, smiling proudly at the latest bimbo given to her to play with on national television.

More than any other round of the Great and Awesome Girl-Off, the finals drew the attention of all Japan. Banners with pictures of all the bimbos for both teams were everywhere, and debates raged on the insertion of a rookie in Electra’s lineup. It was an unorthodox move- but Electra was the most unorthodox of teams, making them both loved and hated.

“Wanda-ful! Wanda-ful!” the Electra supporters chanted as Wanda came out on stage in Electra’s silver uniform, her strut and her swagger showing that she was the hip-hop ho she had been trained to be, and she was proud of how well she could play the role for Electra. She couldn’t be happier as she beamed towards the live and television audiences.

Eulogy to Beloved Founder Robert Kerr, 1900-1989

With the passing today of our founder, Agent and Commander Robert Kerr, we look back on a life defined by fairness, fortune, and vigilance in the fight against criminal mind control. We look at this as not an end or a new beginning, but as a renewal of the vows we all have taken. We do not fight less or the same now, but more. We have seen Japan foster a virtual soccer league of bimbos, women so debased that the women they once were can safely be classified as deceased.

It was Agent Kerr’s idea to bury the clothes and favorite items of the victims in a traditional funeral to avoid any interference by the CIA or other agencies. Agent Kerr understood that there are two sides to the control business. Be it men turned into disposable miners or Marines, or girls taken for sex trafficking of the most sordid kind, we have a duty to inform the families and ensure that the souls that no longer inhabit these bodies are given their proper burial.

Through this process, we have recruited thousands of agents- our spiritual brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, husbands, and wives. We are a self-chosen family, one identified not by blood and the legal ties of marriage, but the shared ties of loss- we do not ask “what do you have to lose?", we ask “what have you lost?” We are a dedicated force that can find no rest until its enemies are defeated. We are stronger than ever and we will only grow stronger through our foes’ errors. Agent Beard mourns in her way, by relaunching her show, and with that symbol, we too renew our work. Our strength will never waver- not against computers, not against drugs, not against hypnosis, not against vampires and sirens and the unnatural creatures that stalk the innocent. We will never rest until our campaign is completed, every victim has been given a proper burial, every controller is neutralized, and control is prevented by any and all means needed.

We will protect you, we will support you, and we will continue the mission. We can do nothing else, for the debt we owe Agent Beard.

Classified mission key on next page.

Mr. Hyashi looked puzzled as the book ended, but he laughed at the incompleteness and smiled as the pie eating contest went off without a hitch for Electra despite the fast tongues of the Osaka girls. A faint beep distracted him, and he looked down. The page had blown over to reveal a screen and a line of text in mocking green print.

PLEASED TO MEET YOU, HOPE YOU GUESSED MY NAME.

Lights flashed red, yellow, green, and as he watched an orange one turned on. It worried him, but not enough to take his attention away from the pole slide on the television. Wanda, in all her ghetto glory, was ready to grind her pussy against the brass pole in a way she only could do when the beeping grew louder. Mr. Hyashi looked back down and watched in stunned horror as an antenna extended from the book. The feed of the match went out. When the screen came back, it showed Wanda flat on her face and a repeated replay of Wanda falling off embarrassingly and handing the round to Osaka. He was almost relieved when the feed cut out again, but that didn’t last long.

“Bon vivant, my dear sisters in this earthly torment! I’m sure you must wonder what this is- shall we call it a special episode? We all know how well versed you are in putting cocks in your oven by now. Here is what you don’t know, and that is how you became what you are. I know the process quite well. Some say it’s how I became famous. I still say it’s the butter- such useful stuff. But I know what you are now- confused, horny, and more than likely half-asleep, perhaps even hallucinating or thinking you’re hallucinating. Why do you think I’m such a fan of mushrooms? Dear angels, you are receiving this message because someone has called for help for you, and help has arrived. I can’t say exactly what you are doing- though I’m sure I can come up with some notion. My husband once rescued me from a tent where all I could do was hit big O after big O, but he had faith that I could be more than what I was made- and so I am, even after who knows how many years. You must understand that you did nothing wrong, except to trust terrible men who have done terrible things. There is a Satan out there, and at last you know what the devil looks like. Won’t that be a help to you at the gates of St. Peter? Go in peace with the men and women who have come here to help you. We have been planning this for the longest time. I may not even be on this earth when you get this- but I will always be the undying spirit to watch and make sure that what happened to me will not destroy any more innocent women. And if you do need help when you return home, I always found that a good cognac and a beef Wellington did the trick for me!”

Mr. Hyashi’s face went pale as the familiar visage of Rachel Beard filled the screen, and her words were full of portent despite her mangled turns of phrase and strangely mixed accent. And then her face faded out and was replaced by a badge he knew from emergency board meetings. “Rachel Beard! She’s been dead for a decade! And the Men of Wealth and Taste- no! No! Raid! RAID! RAID!” he screamed into the public address system, but it was too late. His door flew open and an M-16 slammed into his face. Confused screams from the programming ward echoed down the hall as a year’s worth of girls were jarred out of their programming. Mr. Hyashi could only guess at what technology they were using, only that there was a buzz at the edge of his hearing that was driving him mad. Helpless in the face of his enemies, he raised his hands in surrender. “How did your twenty-year-old technology work? You were always a step behind!”

“Twenty years my ass. You get to update every year, so why shouldn’t we? Better watch what you do when you fuck with our families. Any of our people gets sucked into Japan, the countdown clock starts. Does it make you feel better to know that you’re not the only scum we’re watching? And that secret deprogramming feature-well, not so secret now, but who’ll believe you? It’s been on every recording she ever made at any age. She was our soul. She wanted all controllers dead for making her what she became. Fame and fortune were just outlets for her, nothing she ever wanted. She knew she was bound to Robert, and after he died, she had one free thought. Given this M-16 I so sorely want you to give a blowjob to, I think you know what it is.” The gunman pulled up his mask to reveal a face worn by years of battle and things that no one was meant to see, and though Hyashi had never seen the man before in his life, he recognized the wry smile and brown eyes. He had seen them not so long ago, wide and empty as he lowered a pink wig onto a young woman’s head. “You’re lucky my dad was senile, or he’d nuke this place for taking his granddaughter. We’ll be taking your girls. Your trophy, your profit, and your risk. We’ll let your board deal with you. Snot like you needs to be disposed of by your own people, not blown out to come back again.”

“You little—” Mr. Hyashi spluttered.

“Show some sympathy and taste, Takeshi,” the man said with a mirthless smile.

“An accident? Likely story, Uncle Bill. I know they were brainwashing her. I saw that she was gone when she visited here and tried to drain our brains with those ‘home videos’. That was some strong stuff- but you knew, didn’t you? The moment she left I felt myself waking up,” Claudia said to her uncle.

Bill opened the black casket to reveal bundles of old clothes, books, and other mementos of Wanda’s life. “No, Wanda saved you. Her last real breath was arming the transmitter. I doubt she knew what she was doing. For all I know it was dumb luck. That gave me all the information I needed. I couldn’t bring myself to kill her, even if she was already dead. So we used her as bait to make sure Hyashi or one of the other high muckety-mucks from Electra showed his face.”

Claudia shuddered, but less than one would expect. “She would have agreed to do it if she could, I think.”

“In a way, she did. Your grandfather knew this was inevitable. That’s why the books, updated every year to match technology. Electra’s not dead yet, but they’re set back a year, and the man who killed Wanda will be gone if he isn’t already. His own men would have done him in. Maybe they left a revolver on his desk with a single bullet, maybe they hanged him from the rafters, maybe they sold him to China or Three Sisters, but they eat their own. Wanda... they’ll likely keep her off the main team after that humiliation, but she’s too valuable to them. They brought her down hard and far, and she’s shown that even in that state, she can think through their commands. At least they won’t use her for the new technology Hyashi was working on. That was... dangerous and nasty. Their new project will be delayed for as long as it takes to rebuild a hundred units. They’ve started looking, and somewhere at Kennedy there’s already a girl flying to her grave that we couldn’t track. We did as well as we could. But we haven’t done enough. Electra is the worst of the worst, but there are those just a step below them. Osaka might even be worse, depending on your ethics. And there are groups here in the US that we need to take down. My generation was recruited because of the things we saw in war. You- you’re one of Rachel’s children, the ones she and Robert raised through the decades instead of the ones she could never give him.” Bill offered her a sardonic smile. “Think you can handle the family business? We’re not vigilantes, but we try to be a force for good in a place where good cannot exist. If you’re willing... I think your mom can understand if you disappear for a few months.”

“Uncle Bill, you better be offering me a job!” Claudia exclaimed. “’cause if you’re not, we’re gonna have words.”

Bill laughed and escorted her to the black limo with a proud smile on his face.