The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 6

The next few weeks passed very quickly for Jake. he was given a rush project to deliver for work, and he didn’t have a lot of time to himself besides work and sleep. He did manage to get a second SIM card printed for Matt, who didn’t seem to get enough of what they now called ‘getting phoned’ (a lame play on ‘getting boned’ that was the only thing they came up with before deciding action was better than talk). Matt also asked for the app and data that Jake had, saying he’d look at it in his free time. Jake saw no harm in it, figuring with his brains Matt might very well discover other fun uses. He suspected that Matt wanted to make it work for women as well, and knew he would probably not succeed at that, but didn’t mind if he did. He did however advise his friend to be discreet and Matt assured him he would be careful. Jake trusted him.

Finishing up the last few tests on his work project late on a Friday night, Jake was completely exhausted after several days without much sleep. Trying to focus on his screen, he ran his chipset through all the test protocols, and would have jumped up and cheered when the satisfying green checkmark appeared, if he had the energy for it. As he grabbed his things to leave, he startled as someone spoke behind him.

“Hey, Jake is it?” Turning, Jake saw a muscled sandy blond jock looking at his nameplate. “I’m Andy.”

“Hi Andy, I think I’ve seen you around before. What’s up?” Jake asked, blushing slightly.

“Oh, nothing really, just trying to make sense of something… a few weeks ago, when I got to cleaning this desk, there were these white stains on the carpet. Really hard to clean up…” he trailed off, looking at Jake.

“Oh? I don’t remember spilling anything… I’m sorry for the trouble.” Jake replied, just wanting to end the awkward conversation. “Damn, what does he want?? He obviously knows what it was and that he came too…”

“Ahh, don’t worry about it. I was just thinking maybe you knew what caused them. Whatever it is made my shift more…uhm… enjoyable.” Andy said with a wink and a hint of a sexy smile.

“I’ll keep that in mind… but I’m sorry, I really must go. I’ve been working on this almost nonstop the whole week, and I need to head home”. Jake hoped he didn’t sound too desperate to escape.

“Alright man, see you around, then!” Andy said lightly, and headed back to work.

Driving back, Jake tried making sense of the conversation. Andy certainly recognized the cum stains, and deduced that whatever had made him orgasm for minutes had happened at Jake’s desk too. But he didn’t flat out say it, so… was it a pass? Did the wink suggest he would enjoy it, if it happened to him again? Did he suspect Jake was behind it?

He was too tired for this kind of thought. Reaching his apartment, he took a very quick shower and collapsed in bed.

In half-sleep, he heard a knock on his door. Looking at his clock, he saw that it was already past noon. Groaning, ignoring a stiff morning wood, he just turned over in bed and put his pillow over his head. Whoever it was would just go away. Sliding into sleep, he dreamed of the incredible oral sex he had had with Matt on the floor of his apartment. His whole body was trembling with pleasure as the sweet mouth went up and down his cock. Looking down, he saw defined abs, and his cock seemed much larger. With a shock he realized the person sucking him off was himself… and the cock attached to his body was Matt’s. So he was dreaming he was Matt? This is what it felt like for him? Gosh he was good at this! Then, just when he felt he wouldn’t be able to hold it anymore, the dream faded and he woke in his own body, a bit disoriented and extremely excited.

More knocks on the door, then a text message on his phone from Matt: “got your attention now? Come on, open up!”

Sighing, Jake got up, his erection pointing straight ahead in his loose boxers. He did not bother to dress—if his friend wanted to pull him out of bed, he’d have to deal with the sight. He went for the door and let Matt in.

“Hey Jake… uh, saving on laundry?” Matt asked, walking in.

“No, I was sleeping. For the first time in several days.” Jake said, slightly bitterly. “And yes you got my attention.” He added, obscenely squeezing his ass muscles, making his stiffy bounce up and down. “What’s up?”

“I should ask you, man, it’s been weeks!”

“Yeah, crazy boss promised something in half the time it really takes… want coffee?” So they continued their small chat as Jake made coffee and they sat on the couch.

Realizing he was still hard as rock, Jake asked “Matt, can you turn off this hardon if you don’t plan to do anything with it please? Not fair if I’m the only one tenting, and that dream already made me horny enough”.

“What dream?” Matt asked, wondering how much Jake had felt of what he had projected from his phone.

“Well I dreamed of our all-out sucking party the other day, but only it seemed like I was feeling it from inside you.”

“Like this?” Matt asked and toyed with his phone. Jake’s view instantly changed to a close up view of his own dick, and he was sucking it as he was being sucked. This was from Matt’s perspective again, and he was surprised at the amount of pleasure he was feeling. Matt had really liked this! Then over a few seconds the vision faded and he was back on his couch, a small wet spot appearing on his boxers. Matt had taken the opportunity to strip to his briefs, also hard.

“Wow, I didn’t know you could project someone else’s electric pattern like this. I was willing to risk replaying mine, but it seemed risky to replay those from a different person. You added this?” Jake asked Matt.

“Yeah… last week I went out with friends and ended up with this girl who really seemed to enjoy me fucking her. And I mean really enjoy it, she came several times” Matt blushed a bit, realizing he was boasting. “Well in any case I was wondering what it felt like for her, so I tried to adapt the patterns my phone recorded from her during our little session to me.”

“And? Did it work?” Jake asked, very interested by now. This was a potential breakthrough, right there.

“Kind of… I mean I could feel the pleasure and see me fucking her, I felt the dick in her vagina and all, but not as clearly as… well, as your patterns. Guess it’s more compatible guy to guy.”

“So you experienced how it is to get fucked by you as well as sucking your own dick?” Jake teased, punching him lightly.

“Haha, yep… sounds egocentric doesn’t it? It was all for science”, Matt said grandly. “But there’s something I can’t try by myself, so that’s why I came to see you…”

“Oh, what’s that?” Already excited, Jake was now very interested in the possibility of sex with his friend. If his phone had been near, the temptation would have been great to use the ‘Cocksucker’ button just once more to get Matt to go down on him, but it was sitting on his bedroom table.

“I’d rather try it than say, it would be more fun that way. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. You game?”

“I don’t know, you’re certain it’s safe?” Jake asked, now a bit worried at putting himself at his friend’s mercy…

“I think so. Alright enough talk, here goes!” Matt said and hit a few buttons on his phone. And then nothing happened.

“Am I supposed to feel anything besides the hardon begging for attention?”

“Not yet. Let’s see…” Matt slid a hand under his briefs and gave his dick a long, slow stroke. “Uhmm, yeah that should work.” Pulling his hand out, he looked at Jake, and started counting. “1…2…3…”

Jake gasped as he suddenly felt his dick being grasped and stroked in a long, slow stroke. And then nothing.

“Did you feel it? It worked didn’t it?” Matt asked triumphantly.

“Yeah, I did. What did you do?”

“Oh, not that much when you think of it. I added a real-time filter that grabs sexual impulses and stimuli from a source, and sends them to the target. So if I stroke like this…then a few seconds later you feel it too.”

“Ahhh, wow Matt, that’s nice thinking for sure… so the delay is data processing?”

“Yeah, tried to optimize but that’s the best I got.” Matt replied, still masturbating. “Too bad it doesn’t work both ways”.

Jake was enjoying the indirect handjob from his friend. This was in a sense more intimate than the intense, lust-driven blowjobs they had the last time… That timed they were both compelled to suck cock, but this time Matt deliberately wanted to give him pleasure. Focusing back to what Matt had said, he replied “Actually, you’re probably happy it’s not two-sided. Did you try it with yourself as the target?”

“No, I was concerned it might … feedback. Oh, you’re right. The other downside is I can’t use the other functions when doing this. I kept a minimal erection booster in the background but that’s it”.

“Oh, I don’t need even that right now. This is hot, just watching you jerk off and feeling like you’re doing the same to me”.

“Oh, like what you see uh?” Matt asked, winking. He pulled his briefs down and started stroking again, a bit faster. Jake could have looked at that perfect cock for hours. “I was thinking you could get your phone to boost me up … or use that mouth of yours, if you’d prefer that.”

“You want me to suck you off?” Jake asked incredulous. “Just like that?”

“Why not? You did it before, no?” Matt replied, still stroking. Then smiling sexily: “Besides you’d be sucking yourself off too, how often do you get a chance like that to work on your technique?”

“Uhmm…” Jake said, moving closer and caressing Matt’s balls gently. “For science, then”, he said as he lowered his mouth to tease the tip of Matt’s large organ. A few seconds later he felt the teasing start on his own cock, and realized he wouldn’t be able to do that for long if he was submitting himself to the same feelings.

Taking his time as much as he could, he slid his tongue up and down his friend’s dick, enjoying the shivers of pleasure that coursed through him a few seconds later. Then he really went down on it, using all his tricks to make this feel like the best blowjob Matt had ever had. This was really an experience, getting to know everything that a person really liked, and how each move differed slightly in the pleasure it brought.

Matt was really turned on by this. His friend really knew how to make a guy feel good. So he tried to control himself and enjoy every second of it. Soon however Matt felt he was getting close, and saw Jake show signs of the same.

Feeling Matt was about to cum, Jake gave it his all and brought him over the edge. He felt Matt tighten with his climax, and the tension hit Jake at the same time the first jet of sperm entered his mouth. Soon he was sharing an orgasm with his friend, identical but delayed spasms in his untouched dick jumping from the boxer’s leg and spurting cum over his couch, some of it even reaching Matt.

“Wow, Jake… last time I was so focused on sucking you off that I didn’t realize how good this was… or maybe it was lost in the rest of the sensations from being phoned but… wow.” Matt said, exhaling contentedly as he reclined back in the couch.

“Glad you enjoyed it”, Jake replied smiling and savoring the bittersweet taste in his mouth. “I certainly did.”