The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 9

Realizing that at some point they must have lost consciousness, Jake woke up with an ache in his balls, still lying over Matt. Trying to stand up, he realized he was still hard, and still embedded in his friend. Withdrawing, the condom was filled with a massive amount of cum, inflated like a balloon.

He got up and looked at Matt. He was completely drenched in cum, from his face to his chest but still hard. There was a copious amount on his bed too. Looking at his phone for the time, he saw that the battery was dead. “Thank god for that”, he thought.

Matt woke up a few minutes later, trying to get his bearings. His whole groin area ached, and he felt like there was something missing. Wiping a hand across his face, he felt a mix of dried and fresh cum. The whole room was heavy with the smell of it. He saw his friend standing, naked and hard.

“Hey… what happened?” Matt asked groggily.

“Great minds think alike… we both had the same idea and threw ourselves out for a loop. We’re only awake now because my battery died. Man, that hurts.” Jake answered, tugging his erection.

“Yeah… me too… the risks of being pioneers, I guess. We got lucky…”

“So we’re ‘pioneers’, now? You know, you’re right. Have you ever thought of what we could do with this besides fucking ourselves crazy?”

“You mean things like making a whole crowd cum together? Your worst enemy sport wood during a business presentation? Turning a dance floor into an all-out orgy?” Matt asked with an exaggerated thoughtful expression.

“No, I don’t need to wonder if you’ve thought of that stuff. I meant thinking with the head that’s on your shoulders” Jake replied, smiling at how open Matt was with him.

* * *

“Yes, come in”, Jake said, his voice raised to carry through the thick wooden door of his office. “Hi Matt, have a seat. Did you manage to get the numbers we wanted?”

“I got numbers, but not the ones I wanted. I had to go through them as usual and fix them, also as usual. I swear accountants can’t tell the difference between 1 and 7 sometimes. But… the numbers are good.” Matt replied, readjusting his tie as he sat down in the comfortable leather chair.

“Alright, let’s see them, then.”

“Sure.” Matt said as he took out his phone and displayed the numbers on the wall screen. “Sales of our prescription unit have increased 23% last year, above 20% for the 5th year in a row. Our personal entertainment version is still popular, but not that much of a growing market. Maybe we should market a new one with a higher output. But the biggest increase is in the business world. Sex clubs have finally figured out that horny guys spend more, and in the gay world bars that don’t have one of our booster units are losing market share to competition. Andy’s club is so popular now that they take reservations for access to their boosted backroom. The orgies in there are apparently legendary, we should go sometime.

“Sounds like fun, but numbers for now Matt, please.” Jake replied with a smirk. “I have a client coming for a tour of the facilities in less than an hour.”

So they spent the next half hour reviewing the financial results of their company. In ten years since Jake had made his discovery, and 5 since they had received their official patent, they had gone from almost nothing to a company that had mostly replaced the pharmaceutical industry’s hold on erectile dysfunction treatment.

Their version of the treatment was in many ways superior: it worked in all the same cases, without many of the side-effects of medication. The only real side-effect they had documented over the years was heightened libido, and a moderate broadening of sexual preferences. Lately they had also discovered that sexual experience while being stimulated with one of their devices left a stronger imprint on the brain as a pleasurable experience, increasing desire to repeat it… but they kept that particular side-effect secret for now.

Over the years they also resisted presenting their product as anything else than an erection booster. Last year, competition forced them to add a direct pleasure stimulation component before someone else did, but they did not want to unleash the full power of it for anybody to use. In his worst moments Jake imagined what the military could do with that kind of knowledge… they would want to turn it to their advantage, and probably had the means to make a whole country’s men writhe helplessly in uncontrollable orgasms. While the idea had a certain appeal, it’s not something he wanted to be associated with.

The only place where they cheated their own rules was Andy’s club. As society kept being more open about sex, clubs where people went to meet and have either private or public sex became less and less scandalous. Andy’s backroom was equipped with a full powered device, and people went in knowing they would have sex but not knowing what they would end up doing. Andy kept the room misty with a tangy smoke that he said drastically lowered inhibitions, and explained the odd sensations and urges that way. It was a thrill many wanted to experience, and the imprinting properties made it so people always came back for more. Andy was quickly becoming a very successful entrepreneur.

Not that Jake and Matt minded. Both billionaires by now, they had all they wanted. Matt was happily married, and he and Jake still had their occasional session when Matt couldn’t hold back the urge to have a guy fuck him.

Or when they reviewed annual numbers. That was their little tradition.

“Well, we’ll still be in these chairs for a while, my friend. Our investors are going to love this.” Jake said, satisfied with the impressive growth of his business. He got up and served two glasses of the champagne he kept for this occasion.

“Cheers”, Matt said, toasting. “So we have 10 minutes, with 5 to clean up?”

“At most. I’m sorry, we can take it up later.” Jake replied, looking at the time on his screen.

“Never worry, I have a 5-minute blowjob & cum in mouth recording. Good for you?” Matt said, setting his phone up.

“Yeah, that’s perfect.” Jake reclined, waiting for the sensations to start, his dick already hardening.

They sighed as Matt started it up, the feeling of a very real blowjob coursing over their cocks. The intensity of the blowjob increased rather quickly – whoever this recording was from would not win contests of endurance, but his lack of control served them well for now.

Before they came, they toasted again. “To the fun years ahead.”

The End.