The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Elysium”

( mc / Mf )

NOTES & DISCLAIMER

If you are under 18 or easily offended by literary portrayals of sexuality, then click on another note. (In fact, click out of the newsgroup—you don’t belong here.) Also, if you are horny and looking for a quick fuck story, click somewhere else too. This story is intended for mature adults with a patient and open-minded, if not romantic mindset.

This story copyright © 1999 to blankpage. It may be reproduced only with permission from the original author.

* * *

Slowly, Amy came to. She realized that she was nude. This did not bother her. She also noticed that she was submerged in water up to her navel. This did not bother her either. What bugged Amy was that she had difficulty remembering what happened and how she had come to be here.

Amy was being washed off, cleaned, stroked with wet cloths and sponges with special attention. She remembered something like this happening before; it seemed like so long ago. But it was in the past... Right now, she was being washed.

Memories, visions of the past, flew in Amy’s mind but were just out of reach, like when one has the answer at the tip of their tongue. These thoughts did not matter before, but now, Amy tried to gain control of herself, and became more aware.

Amy slowly became conscious of her surroundings. She could see that she had been in a pool, and now a slave girl was drying her off. ‘Slave girl... where did that come from,’ she thought. But her mind was still swimming with warm feelings.

A woman entered the room, a full-figured raven-haired beauty. Amy felt a sense of deja vu come over her as she saw her. The girl knelt before the woman and said, “This girl is happy to report, Mistress, that the new slave has been cleaned off and ready to be clothed and presented to her Master.”

The woman smiled at Amy and then at the girl who had cleaned her. “Excellent job, little one. You may leave.” The girl smiled and rose off her knees, giving a little curtsy before she left.

The woman then walked up to Amy and stroked her cheek. “Do you know why you’re here, Amy?”

Amy’s dazed mind could barely even think. She shook her head no.

“Do you remember the car crash?”

Amy’s eyes widened as she remembered driving home one night, and getting sideswiped by that drunk driver and dumped into the street... She remembered that it hurt like hell, but she couldn’t actually remember the pain. “Yes...” she whispered.

“We saved your life, Amy. Your life could have ended there, but we saved you.”

Memories started coming back to her. Amy remembered people standing over her in the street. They picked her up and helped her. They were so kind. They helped her forget about her pain, like it had never happened...

The woman noticed the glimmer of recognition in Amy’s eyes. “You remember,” she said. “Then you must also remember that in gratitude, you agreed to serve the Man who saved you... your Master.”

The color drained from Amy’s face.

“Wha- what? No! I don’t! What do you mean?” She suddenly felt very nervous. What had she gotten herself into? Her body trembled and she started to feel ill.

“Amy, sweet Amy,” the woman said, reaching down to squeeze her shoulder. “We mean no harm to you. He wants to end your pain... forever. When you submit to Him, you will only know pleasure.”

Amy shook her head and started to cry. “But I... I don’t want to be a slave. I really don’t. Please, let me go.”

“Oh, Amy,” the woman said with compassion in her voice. “Come.” She gently pulled Amy closer and had her cry on her shoulder. As she wept, Amy noticed something familiar... something that She was wearing. It was an amulet... a beautiful ruby in the shape of a heart. Even through her tears, Amy’s eyes became transfixed on the heart, and her body started to calm. Soon, she had forgotten why she was sad.

Amy looked into the eyes of her Mistress who had been so caring to her. She started to remember more. She remembered being so weary of the world, so tired of making decisions, so much pain from heartbreak. The thought of letting your outside cares go away and focus totally on making someone happy was exciting to her. She wanted and desired it, and her Mistress, who was the most beloved Slave of Her Master, was going to help her.

Amy started to slip into the peaceful, dreamy state she had come to know and love. Her Mistress took her hand and led her into another room... a dressing room. Amy saw herself in the mirror. She was not the same woman she once was. Amy was very beautiful. Her Mistress had told her that her body now reflected the inner beauty of her soul.

As the slave girls powdered and pampered her in preparation for her first visit with her Master, Amy’s Mistress stroked the heart amulet, and it once again weaved its magic spell over her empty and open mind. As Amy’s consciousness started to slip away, she heard the soft and gentle voice of her Mistress, guiding her and advising her... for her time of submission was coming.

* * *

Amy’s head swam. Her memories were fuzzy, and she wasn’t sure where she was. She blinked and opened her eyes, and a smell immediately came to her nose. It smelled like mild incense, and the scent caused Amy to relax. She smiled idly as she took in more of the scent, and as she did, a strange silky material ran across her lips. It was very gentle but it also tickled her nerves ever so slightly. Amy realized that her mouth, as well as the top of her head, was wrapped in a veil. Her eyes were also covered, but the veil became translucent there, and she could see a bit of her surroundings.

Amy was in a room filled with pillows, silken blankets and comforters, and other assorted soft items. It resembled a budoir, except that there was no bed and that a man was in it...

A man?! Amy could see through the veils the shape of a man, watching her. Her body tingled with a mixture of apprehension and excitement, and she vaguely recalled some of her past. Was this the one who was to be her... Master? Panic set into Amy. She wanted to run, but she found herself stuck, like a rabbit in headlights.

Then she heard something. A rhythmic thumping. Like... a drumbeat. Amy could hear music. And, before she knew what was happening, her body responded. As if controlled by an outside force, Amy started to sway to the rhythm. As she did, she felt tingles on her bosom and on her legs. It didn’t take long for Amy to conclude that her breasts and legs were covered with the same silken material as the veil that covered her face. She tried to look at herself, but then she heard strings in the music, and her eyes snapped shut.

The drumbeat quickened, and Amy felt her arms come together ever so slowly to meet at her bare midriff. Then, she carefully brought her hands up, up over her head, her arms filled with the sensation of softness as they passed over her top. As the drums crescendoed, she raised herself up off the ground by her toes. Amy noticed here a softness of a different sort on her feet, comforting instead of enticing, like cotton on her soles. Her hands were over her head by now, and she was still reaching higher as the drums reached their height...

And just then, a loud and forceful beat brought Amy down. Her arms flew down to her sides, her feet were brought down from tiptoes, and her breasts shook within her silky top. As she did, the silk fabric in the top tickled at her bosom, and Amy could feel her body respond. She opened her eyes and looked at the man, who shifted positions and observed silently.

Then the music started again, with a slow and langurous tempo. Again, Amy responded without being in control. Her eyes flittered shut once more, and her hands moved to her bare stomach and started to stroke it. They moved in and out and all around to the rhythm and melody of the dream-like music. Amy caught a sigh of pleasure in her throat before it escaped. Her belly had always been very sensitive. But she didn’t want to let anyone know she was enjoying this...

Her arms, out of Amy’s control, reached up to her shoulders and she started to hug herself gently, pushing her bosom up as she did so. Then, Amy’s body relaxed, leaving her breasts to drop and nestle back into their silken containers. As she did this, the silk teased her flesh, and to Amy’s shock and surprise, her breasts began to rise and grow hard!

Amy wanted to cry, or perhaps to run and hide. But she couldn’t deny that a small part of her liked this. As the music started to descend into low notes, Amy knelt slightly and caressed her legs, finding silkiness there. Then, as the music rose, she lifted her hips upward, drawing them away from the man who was watching her, her arms rising up from her legs to her tummy. Then, as the strains of a slide guitar swept over the music, Amy’s hips involuntarily thrust downward, and that’s when she received her biggest surprise of all.

The harem pants that Amy wore had an extra, unusual element to them; attached to the band, spanning right through the middle in the crotch area, was an extra-silky piece of cloth. It seemed custom-fitted to Amy, because the scarf fit snugly around her body, and as she soon discovered when she thrust her hips, the material contained thousands of tiny soft little fingers, that would very lightly tickle her womanhood with every thrust, gyration or swerve of her hips. Amy almost gasped in pleasure as she felt those ultra silky digits caress her lips, but her throat seemed to close up just when the moan entered her throat, not allowing it to escape.

Amy realized what was going on—she was going to be driven wild with lust! Indeed, the music had already commanded her hips to draw back, and now her arms slid over her body, her hands joined behind her back as she prepared for the tickle. However, this time, the slide did not come, and Amy stretched, feeling cool air lick at her stomach. But then, as Amy dropped her guard ever so slightly, the guitar slid in, and her hips flew downward of their own volition, and the scarf gently tantalized Amy’s captive sex. Her breasts were also tickled by the fabric of their top. Amy caught the moan she could feel coming.

And so it went for poor Amy, forced to sway her hips and shake her belly in a seductive dance for her future Master. And the dance was seducing her, too, for with each swing of the hips the scarf between her legs would ever so gently lick at her crotch. After some time of this, Amy could feel sweat start to form, and she felt a dampness in the scarf. She had never felt more violated... or more aroused... and still, the music played on...

Throughout all her time of dancing, Amy was able to hide her growing heat as best she could. She held back moans, sighs, and other expressions of her pleasure. But they were welling up, deep inside her, as her gentle teasing continued. With each soft silky lick at her slowly swelling lips, or tickling touch to her hardened bosom, Amy was finding it harder and harder to keep quiet. But as the music became vibrato, and Amy’s hips started to gyrate, she could keep it a secret no longer.

“Ohhhhh......” Amy’s long, drawn out moan seemed to spread across her body and ignite her pent-up arousal. Amy drew her arms up to her breasts and felt up the material, pressing it to her firm bosom, before caressing her neck in earnest. She had regained some control of her body. Amy could feel a thread on the back of her neck and realized that she had been wearing a necklace. She touched it with her hands and rubbed downwards, swiveling her hips towards the Man who was watching her and cried out in lust again. “Mmmmmm....”

The music picked up tempo and Amy moved her hips quicker, but the scarf would not allow for anything firmer than the gentle thrills that its silk provided. She felt the air turn cooler from the sheen of sweat that had developed on her body, and her passion was starting to heat up. Amy looked at the Man who was still watching her intently, rubbing His hand idly up and down a pillow...

Amy didn’t care if He was watching—she was getting so hot and needed release. She reached her arms down (in an unconsciously seductive manner) and attempted to slip her hands into her harem pants. But when she got close, she lost control of her arms, which went back up and rubbed her belly. Also, her hips shook a bit more, increasing the tickling sensation in her sex, seemingly as punishment for the attempt.

The scarf between her legs was now undeniably wet. The lubrication that the wetness provided caused the silk to now slide across Amy’s inflamed lips. This caused the tickling sensations to move and arouse Amy further, but would not touch hard enough to push her over the edge. She felt the fabric slide across a very sensitive spot on her rear, and a smile was brought to her lips. Another brush, and Amy let out a giggle. “Hehehe... ohhhhh...”

Amy became frustrated. The gentle, soft massage on her lips was so erotic, but lacked the firmness needed to bring the relief of an orgasm. “Aaaaahhh!” She cried out again. The music swelled, and her sensous swerve quickened, and so did her erotic torment. Her eyes opened and she looked at the Man who was observing her. But He wasn’t moving towards her at all...

“Oooooh...” Amy cooed helplessly as silk brushed on her erect nipple. She knew that to climax, she had to submit and accept Him as her Master. But Amy had a strong will, and it hadn’t been broken yet. She again tried to touch herself, but was again diverted. Now, Amy’s knees bent involuntarily, and her hips started to thrust downward, as the music grew in height, swelling to a climactic finish. A dash of hope came back to her. Perhaps her orgasm would come with the music’s peak?

Again, Amy gazed at the Man who was watching her. Her entire body was aflame with teasing pleasure, her womanhood a raging inferno. But still He did nothing. She glared at Him. Why don’t you fuck me?, she wanted to scream. But her mouth was silent except for a soft moan. And when she saw His response, she was shocked...

A tear was rolling down His cheek! But why? He could take her right now, fuck her brains out, end her suffering! What was he waiting for? The answer came to her almost as if someone else was telling her: He was awaiting her permission. Amy realized that He was shifting position to hide His own arousal, and that her dance was as erotic to Him as it was to her... she had forgotten her purpose in her dance. He would never take her... unless she offered herself to Him.

Amy melted.

As the music came to a finish, she dropped to her knees. She removed the necklace and, lowering her head, raised it up to Him. Her mouth opened, and somehow Amy knew what to say. Her voice quaking with a mix of passion and anxiousness, she spoke:

“This girl humbly offers this necklace to You. It represents her heart and mind, her body and soul.”

Amy forgot about her arousal. It was unimportant. It no longer mattered to her. She was anxious and just a little scared, knowing the seriousness of her offer. Amy went on:

“It is all this girl has to offer You, for You have saved her life. She has nothing save this.”

She dared not look at Him, embarassed for having so wantonly teased Him. She felt Him take the necklace from her submissive hands, and her heart quaked. And when she heard His voice, a thrill shot through her entire body.

“I accept your gift,” he said. Then he kissed the necklace lovingly, and returned it to Amy’s neck. “And offer it back to you.”

Amy felt a soft but strong hand caress her cheek. Hesitantly, she looked up ever so slightly at Him. What did this mean?

“And now,” He said. “With your heart and mind clear... I humbly, as a mere man, ask for your submission... the sweetest and most beautiful gift a girl can offer.”

Amy looked up at that Man, moving a damp strand of hair away from her veil. Instead of keeping her offer, which had been driven by lust, or rejecting it, He took it and returned it. It was the good thing to do, for He knew that Amy’s mind was unclear. Amy understood. The dance was not meant for her. It was meant to entice Him, as an offering of her beauty and grace. She felt a tenderness for the Man blossom and grow, and as she looked into His eyes, she knew that her heart belonged to him. Now, she had to offer the rest of her.

“I am yours, Master,” Amy said, slowly, deliberately, meaning every word.

She had never felt happier.

* * *

Amy looked up at her Master with tender eyes. She was His slave now. This knowledge, instead of disheartening her as she had thought not long ago, was exhilirating, especially because of the endearing thing He had done for her. It was not necessary. He could have taken her when she fell to her knees, but instead He showed respect for His servant by allowing her to choose.

She felt a tug at the back of her head. Her Master was removing the veil; He wanted to look at the full beauty of His slave. Her eyes twinkled as the mask came off, and despite herself, she wore a lovely smile. And now, for the first time, Amy could see her Master’s eyes—deep, grey... and loving. So very loving... it seemed to pour out of His eyes like light covering her.

He smiled warmly and ran a finger through her brown hair, limp and damp but nonetheless lovely. “You are beautiful,” He said. “Were you told about your beauty?”

“Yes, Love,” Amy said. “A girl’s beauty is but a reflection of her inner self.” Her voice seemed infinitely softer and more docile, but gained a quality of contentment.

“Yes,” He said, now stroking her cheek. “you are a wonderful girl.” His Voice was less than dominating at first glance—He sounded humble and genteel. But it carried a tone of respect, almost reverence, to His new slave, and it made Amy feel warm, safe and loved.

“Thank You,” she said. “Might this one say that You are wonderful as well.” Amy blushed at her forwardness.

Her Master took her hand. She felt like she would swoon. “Come,” He said. “Hold me.”

He reclined against some pillows. Amy crawled to where He was, her heart racing. She put her head on His chest and put her arms around Him, feeling Him embrace her in turn. She sighed softly, happily, taking in His scent and wrapping a leg around his, touching it with her socked foot. As she did, she felt familiar tickles on her sex, and was reminded of the fire in her slave heat.

Amy thought, ‘Maybe he will fu... f...’ She lost the word. The word was right there, but then it vanished and she couldn’t think of it—like the word was gone from her vocabulary. But she was so hot. She wanted... she wanted... to be made love to. That was it. Amy cooed as she pressed closer to Him. Containing her passion was a difficult task, but she could do it. She had to wait for Him.

In the meantime, He stroked her hair and back. His touch was magic to Amy. It was pleasant and relaxing, exciting and soothing. It was all of those things. She scooted up to Him and looked in His eyes... His eyes... when she looked in those, she got the funniest of feelings. Her head felt like a balloon flying away. Her entire being melted like butter, and Amy became so weak. His lips brushed against hers in an almost kiss, then pressed into them.

Amy felt like her soul was soaring as He kissed her... delicately, gently and yet with undeniable passion. She returned the kiss with fiery love, her body tingling with erotic energy. Her Master’s strong arms moved her gently down upon the pillows, and they continued to kiss.

“Mmmmmm...” Amy sighed out loud, her body wiggling underneath His. Her pussy throbbed with deep, wet need, and she grunted, feeling those silks continue their erotic torture upon her sex. Opening her eyes, she gazed deeply into her Master’s, hoping to communicate her intense desire. And then she felt a tug at those harem pants, and realized that he was going to take them off.

With a little assistance from Amy, the pants came off. She moaned loudly when her womanhood became exposed. “Ohhhhhh!” The silk was slightly stuck upon them, and pulling the silk off felt sooo good to Amy. She felt so dizzy that she almost didn’t notice her top coming off as well. The socks on her feet remained, and she felt an idea go through her mind... perhaps he liked her in them?

She didn’t have much time for thought. Her Master’s lips touched her breasts, and Amy came apart, moaning and sighing lustfully, holding and pressing him closer in a delightful mix of passion and love. She arched her back and pressed against Him, lost in a sea of desire, wanting His touch on her soft body. A nipple slipped into her Master’s mouth, and she started to weep, so strong was her heat. Strong hands joined his lips, and Amy could do nothing but beg for more.

After some time of this, her Master stopped pleasuring her breast, and moved on top of her, looking at her through loving eyes. It was clear what He wanted. Amy wrapped her legs around her Master and Lover and held Him close, and she moaned loudly as His manhood entered her. Amy’s sex was very wet and very relaxed, and almost sucked Him all the way inside of her. She gave Him a passionate kiss as they made love.

Her climax came shortly after, Amy closing her eyes and screaming out loudly as wave after wave of intense ecstasy poured through her body. She held onto Him for dear life and babbled her love as He continued his lavish lovemaking, kissing her softly and riding her body. They rolled around in the softness of their surroundings and played with their bodies. Orgasms came quickly and often for sweet Amy, who adored the feeling of Him inside her, filling her with love and fitting her so perfectly.

It seemed like hours, days even, before the two tired out. Amy’s Master stroked her hair and nuzzled her naked body, and she laid her head on His soft and comfy chest. A delicious tiredness came over her. She was happy now, completely satisfied and content to submit to her wonderful Master. However, deep down inside she knew she would never return to where she came from. Amy closed her eyes and thought of the people she would leave behind. She thought of all the new friends she would make—her sisters and her Mistress.

Amy opened her eyes and kissed her Master on the chest. He held her close and whispered loving things into her ear. Amy sighed in bliss.

She was in heaven...

* * *

Thomas Melbourne leaned against the bridge and stared out into the vast ocean. The cool sea air combined with the setting sun made it very cold, hence Thomas’ black gloves. He could see out into forever, it seemed. This was his favorite place to just stand and think about life. It kept him in perspective.

Thomas felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned to see Shari, an old friend, smiling at him.

“Penny for your thoughts?” she asked.

“I was thinking of Amy,” he replied.

“Oh,” she said. “Are you still sad?”

“Actually,” Thomas said, “I’m not that sad.” His voice faltered slightly. “I feel bad that Amy is gone. But for a while now I have been getting some strange vibes.” He paused to look out into the sea. “Don’t ask me how... but I know that Amy is safe. And that she’s happy.”

Shari leaned against the bridge with Thomas, getting a little closer to him. “You know what, Tom? I’ve been getting the same feelings. Amy was such a sweet woman, and the way she was taken from us was just tragic. I suppose it makes sense to feel that way.”

“No,” Thomas replied. “It’s not wishful thinking. I... I don’t know how I know. I just know.”

“Me too,” Shari said. “We never knew Amy that well, but she was so kind. Always there for you. She deserved a better life.” Shari leaned against Thomas’ shoulder and sighed. “There is a heaven for people like her... I’m sure of it.”

“Me too,” Thomas agreed. “Me too.”

And there the two stood, watching the sunset and pondering life’s significance.

- THE END -