The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Em and Ella: The Portfolio

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD

Emily’s career as the model Em under Lara continues to grow, but not everyone is happy. Ella, her best friend, decides to try for an intervention. Will it be successful or is Em now happy in front of the camera responding to Lara’s commands?

When Emily called her office and immediately resigned, her best friend, Ella was stunned. She could not believe that Emily would do such a thing without warning or at least consulting her for an opinion. After multiple tries, Ella was able to connect via cell phone and the questioning began. Ella hung up convinced that although Emily sounded fine, something was not right, Emily was not thinking rationally. How she could give up her professional career for modeling made no sense. Emily also told her that she now went my Em, a name preferred by Lara, her fashion house mentor.

When Ella asked about her condo, her bills, her personal belongings, all she was told was Lara’s company was making all of the arrangements. Ella knew Lara was a company client and that is how Emily had crossed paths with her, but she still found her friend’s answers somewhat evasive. They had know each other for years, shared each other’s secrets and dreams. Deep down, Ella knew that this new behavior and career wasn’t right. At that moment, she determined that she would go and find out what was behind her friend’s unusual behavior.

Ella was a year younger then Emily, but they were similar in stature. Tall and slim, Ella had striking red hair and a fit body kept that way by years of competitive swimming that culminated in a swimming scholarship to a prestigious university on the West Coast. If she had not become involved in the financial industry, she would have made a comfortable living as a swim coach. Even now, you could find her at the pool each morning executing a swimming workout.

Ella booked a flight to visit Emily or Em with the intention of conducting a quick intervention. On the flight, Ella thought of her approach and arguments. Somehow, she needed to convince Emily to return home with her, get back to her real job and on with her life. Landing, Ella grabbed her bags and looked around.

At first, she almost missed Emily, she looked so different. In her mind Ella said, “she looks amazing” standing in front of her was her old friend with a new hair style, highlights, perfect makeup and an outfit that accented her body and shape perfectly. She looked thinner, firmer and well—sexier—then she had seen her in years. Suddenly, Ella was not so sure the intervention would work.

Em threw her arms around Ella and gave her a quick hug. “So you flew in to bring me back to my senses and home, I see.” Ella looked at her, “is it that obvious?” Em nodded. Laughing Em said, “be careful, after all I told Lara about you, she might try and keep you too.” Taking Ella by the arm, She said “this way”and guided her out the door and into the back of a waiting limo.

Settling in the back, Ella was at a loss for words. A limo, a driver, champagne in crystal flutes, what kind of world was Em living in? She seemed to read Ella’s mind, “please, ask away, I have no secrets and as you will see, I am happy with the choices I have made. I am not crazy.” Ella started to say something but stopped, “that dress....?”

“Do you like it,” asked Em

Ella looked across to her friend, “I love it, but it must have cost a fortune.” Em chuckled, “let’s say a small fortune, but designers these days give you the clothes if you model them successfully for them.” Ella just shook her head, “Em, you have changed a lot.” Em laughed, “Don’t worry, I am still Emily, but in a new profession. By the way, you will love Lara.” The rest of the drive was just the two of them catching up as the limo made its way out of the city and into the mountain valley housing Lara’s estate.

Arriving, the car was met by staff who quickly took Ella’s bag. Emily took Ella by the arm and walked her into the foyer and began a quick tour of the property, but not before pouring each of them a wine. We can sip and talk. When they finished, Ella commented, “Emily, I have to admit, I have never seen you so bubbly or beautiful, but you need to come back with me to the real world.” Emily laughed, “maybe it is you who need to try the fashion world” they both laughed and hugged walking inside to meet Lara.

Lara had watched it all. When she spotted Ella, she immediately thought of book ends. They seem so much alike and she loved her fit physique and tall lean look. Checking herself in the mirror, Lara adjusted her necklace and walked down the stairs to meet her new guest.

Ella was ill prepared for Lara. Although she had viewed pictures of Lara before, the pictures did not do justice to the fashion icon. When Lara held out her hand, Ella took it and finally got out how pleased she was to make her acquaintance. Emily almost laughed watching her normally cool professional friend stumble around. “Don’t worry, she has that effect on everyone the first time.” Lara just said, “welcome, Em has told me so much about you. I am glad you are visiting, but no, I won’t let you take her away.” She smiled after the last phrase. Lara then looked Ella up and down and without hesitation stated, “my dear, with a little training, you’d be an exquisite model.”

Ella felt herself blush a little, “I am sorry, but many people think I am untrainable.” She then laughed. Lara replied quickly, “no one is untrainable my dear, they just need the right trainer and motivation.” She then nodded and drinks were served by the staff. Lara talked to Ella about fashion and the more Ella stated that fashion was something she did not spend a lot of time thinking about, the more Lara told her, “well, we will see if we can change that attitude while you are here.”

Over dinner that night, Lara discussed multiple parties she was throwing over the weekend and Ella was invited. One was just a fashionable cocktail party, but the other was her annual Halloween party that was a hit with the social crowd. When Ella tried to deflect the invitations stating she did not pack for a party, Emily began to laugh. “Ella, that is the same excuse I tried and it does not work. Lara has an entire estate filled with fashion.” Without waiting for a response, Lara just stated, “then it is settled, you will join us. Tomorrow, I will have my staff show you what being fashionable means and I am sure you will enjoy the experience.” Ella knew better then to argue. After all, she rationalized, what did she have to lose. Lara looked over her shoulder, “and I am sure I have an appropriate costume for you for the Halloween affair.”

Lara then left the two friends stating, “I hear that you, like Em enjoy a good scotch. I have had the staff put a wonderful 25 yr old single malt in your room. Please enjoy.”

When Ella returned to her room, the bed had been turned down, there was a fire in the fireplace and the lights were low and inviting. A staff member followed her and asked if she would be requiring anything else. Ella shook her head so impressed by what she was witnessing. Quickly changing into her nightgown, Ella poured herself a scotch and settled in a fireside chair examining fashion magazines. It did not take her long to find a spread featuring Emily. She had to admit two things: the scotch was good and Emily sure looked sexy and sensual.

By the time Ella finished her second scotch, she was ready for bed. Sleep soon followed as did dreams. Lara meanwhile was talking to Sidney at the spa, “yes, she’s a beautiful young woman, the perfect compliment to Em.” She added, given what was in the scotch, she’ll have vivid dreams tonight and be ready for relaxation tomorrow.”

Ella was having a fitful sleep tossing and turning. Her mind was alive with vivid dreams and thoughts of unknown origins. In her dreams, she was a fashion model on the same set with Emily. They were being directed by Lara and it was a lingerie shoot. As the shoot progressed, their bodies touched in more and more intimate ways and to her horror, she was aroused, excited and with each click of the camera, the feeling got more intense. Ella was afraid that Emily would smell her arousal as she knew she was wet and growing wetter. By the time the shoot was over and she got to her dressing room, she just wanted release. As she stripped, she touched herself and was soon sitting in a chair, with her legs over the arms fingering her growing wetness and clit. There were moans and then she was ready to cum, one more touch, she was so close......and then Ella woke up.

She lay there for a minute getting her bearings. Her nightgown was up over her hips and she could feel the hardness of her nipples. Her body was wet, ready for sex. Ella’s mind was flying, she was no prude, had an active social life but never, ever thought of Emily that way. Now here she was, laying in bed, and turned on by one of the most vivid dreams she could remember. She laughed thinking, “why couldn’t it have been Brad Pitt?” Looking at the clock, it was 4 am. Try as she might, sleep seemed to avoid her and every time she dozed off, small but vivid snippets of her previous dream would replay in her mind. By 6am, she was up, showering and getting dressed when there was a knock at her door. It was a staff member delivering coffee and a newspaper. When Ella asked how they knew she was up, the staff member explained utility sensors by room so they could tell when lights were on, shower was being used etc....they added, “this is a very automated and technology enabled house, one of a kind.” Ella thanked them for the coffee, acknowledged breakfast at 7am, and shut the door. She never realized that technology included miniature cameras and she was on display both night and day.

At 7am, Ella went into the dining room for breakfast where she was joined by Lara. Emily was off getting ready for a photo shoot. Ella introduced Sidney as her assistant and went over the schedule for the day . “By the time tonight arrives, you be a perfect fashionista.” Lara then look Ella straight in the eye, “you look tired and your eyes are puffy, didn’t you sleep well.” Ella shook her head, “off and on.” Sidney took a note, “a facial will fix the eyes.” Before she left the room Ella mentioned the Halloween party tomorrow evening. “What type of costume or character would you like to be, or should I just surprise you?”

Ella looked up, “I am feeling lucky, surprise me.” Sidney laughed, “you poor girl.”

By 9am, Ella was taken to the spa where her treatments started. Of course, there were special Mimosas to help relax her. Each treatment was enhanced with formulas to deepen relaxation and open Ella’s mind to suggestions. Lara long ago mastered the use of specific chemical and herbal compounds to get what she wanted. The skin, she knew, was a wonderful conductor of chemicals.

By the time Ella went for her massage, she was almost floating as if in a dream. The effect of the compounds seeping into her body were slow and therefore subtle, but they were powerful and put her in the current state. For her part, Ella did not think anything was wrong as the pleasant blanket of relaxation wrapped her body like a warm blanket. When the massage started, she was like putty in the woman’s hands. Laying on her stomach, she offered no resistance when the towel covering her buttocks was removed. Ella just concentrated on each stroke and the enjoyment it gave. Her masseuse whispered in her ear to “just relax and enjoy” and she did. As her legs were repositioned wider, Ella did not complain, nor did she as the long strokes up the back of her inner thigh grazed her sex.

In Ella’s mind, she knew something seemed strange, but she could not put her finger on it. Besides, the treatments just felt so good. When the masseuse brushed her warm fingers against the lips of her pussy, Ella wrote it off to an over zealous stroke. However, when that same touch was repeated over and over, Ella could not make the connection that it was deliberate. She just shut her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation oblivious to the sexual arousal and tension growing in her body.

The masseuse, an employee of Lara, knew exactly what she was doing and could easily judge Ella’s reactions. At first there were small hip movements, slight quivers, then there was the soft moan through Ella’s closed lips, and finally there was the glistening lubrication announcing her body’s readiness for more. The strokes got bolder and there was no resistance from Ella. When her moans became louder, the masseuse whispered in her ear, “just enjoy and relax.” Ella did. Within minutes, her body was on the verge of orgasm and she never heard Sidney enter the room. Ella’s moans were then interrupted by Sidney whispering in her ear, “all good girls cum for Lara,” and Ella did. Her body quivered as an orgasm washed over her. Her skin flushed and colored as she lost control.

Allowed to recover, Ella was told to turn over, where the process was repeated. However, there was not to be a second orgasm, her body was taken to the edge and left there, intentionally. Lara and Sidney wanted her arousal level high for the rest of the day.

The massage was followed by a facial and other spa treatments. By the time the stylist got involved, Ella was agreeable to almost everything and her hair was cut shorter and highlighted to accent her facial features. Finally, her entire body was waxed and then oiled. By the time she went through makeup, Ella looked like a new woman.

The fog slowly lifted from Ella’s mind but in such a way that she never suspected anything was wrong. In fact, when she saw the new look, she was thrilled. While looking in the mirror at herself, she did feel a shot of arousal and then the realization that she was wet hit her followed by a slight blush. Nowhere in her mind, did she equate her earlier massage to a sexual encounter and an orgasm. Lara had her business down to an exact science. Sidney interrupted the moment by stating it was time to get back to the estate and get ready for the cocktail reception. She looked at Ella, “I am sure Lara has found something perfect for you to wear.”

Returning to the estate and her room, Ella found boxes on her bed and a dress hanging over the door. There was a note.....“enjoy some scotch and the cocktail party starts at 7pm....Lara.” Ella looked at the dress and recognized the designer label. She had never worn anything so expensive in her life. Pouring and sipping a scotch, she decided to get ready.

As she undressed, Ella noticed a glow to her skin. In fact, as she stood naked in front of a full length mirror, she silently complimented her look, “not bad she thought.” Her eyes were drawn to her pussy which was now totally smooth and somewhat puffy. She could see the glistening of lubrication and felt arousal from earlier. “God, I feel so turned on,” came out of her mouth. She again turned and sipped some scotch.

As she dressed, she noticed the lingerie she was wearing cost more then her normal dresses. When she found a garter belt and nylons, Ella laughed, “now this is a first for me.” By the time she stepped into her dress, she was feeling relaxed from the scotch and Lara’s additives and aroused from earlier today and how she looked as she dressed. When she finally put on the necklace, earrings and bangles, it was a total transformation.

Walking into the cocktail reception, Ella did not have to think all eyes were on her; they were. Her dress fit her perfectly and accented her fit body as well as anything she had ever worn. It was daring, cut low in all the right places and short enough to accent her long legs. The striking blue color caught attention. When Emily saw her, she smiled, walked over and gave her a hug. “Wow, that dress is a killer,” she commented. All Ella could do was nod as she tried to keep her bearings and balance. The heels provided were about an inch taller then she normally wore. She did compliment Emily on her dress and then added, “and I love that perfume, may I ask where you got it?”

Emily smiled, “from Lara of course, it is a special blend and everyone reacts differently to it. I am sure that she will give you some if you like it.” Ella nodded as a server approached with a drink tray. “Special drinks, for our special guests.” Ella took one and sipped. The drink was good causing an immediate warmth to spread throughout Ella’s body. Lara was watching and saw the reaction silently smiling. She told Sidney, “Ella is well on her way, you’ve done a good job with her.”

Lara looked at Em standing next to Ella and smiled. She knew she wanted them both under her control. Ella meanwhile complimented Emily on her look. Emily’s dress was again sheer and if the light hit her just right, you could make out the outline of her body. “Very sexy look,” Ella teased Emily. In return, Emily stated, “you better look in the mirror, as you are pretty hot yourself.” As soon as Ella finished her drink, the staff brought her a second one.

Lara now repeated the process she had used with so many other girls over the years. Once it was clear Ella’s inhibitions were down, the photographer was introduced. From there it was a simple process to convince Ella to take a few test modeling shots around the estate in her cocktail dress. As pictures were taken, more drinks were served. Lara walked up and whispered, “my dear, you are a natural.” She then added, I understand you liked Em’s perfume. When Ella nodded her head, Lara spritzed her bare shoulders with the scent. As it touched her skin, Ella felt a shot of arousal race through her and the heat between her thighs build. She was turned on and knew it, but somehow could not control it, nor did she want too.

Before long, Lara had Emily join the shoot and the two young models played to the camera; the play got more and more sensual under Lara’s direction. Within ten minutes, the dresses were off and it was more of a sensual lingerie shoot. As their bodies pressed together, neither friend had a second thought concerning their arousal. It was natural when their lips met, and kisses moved from lips to across both bodies. Lara just let it happen and as first bras and then panties fell away, the friends were soon naked locked in a sexy embrace. Touches followed kisses as did strokes. The two young women forgot about the cameras or Lara and were lost in their own world of sensual delights.

Oblivious to their surroundings, Em and Ella made love for the first time. When Em’s tongue found Ella’s wet sex, they both moaned in pleasure. Fingers soon invaded bodies while kisses got deeper and deeper. Ella orgasmed first but Em was not far behind her. The friends did not stop and one orgasm flowed from another until they were exhausted. Drinks had been left in the room and thirsty, each took deep sips and were soon sound asleep in each other’s arms.

Across the estate, guests were applauding as each watched the action on a big screen set up for entertainment. When Lara walked back into the mix, someone shouted, “bravo, you again have outdone yourself.” He then questioned, “will those delightful creatures be at the costume party.” Laura nodded her head adding, “of course, we need special entertainment.”

As sunlight filtered through the window, Emily was the first to stir. She looked over at Ella admiring her beauty as she slept. When Ella finally stirred and realized she was in Emily’s bed and naked, she pulled her sheets up against her body. “What am I doing here, what have we done?” Emily laughed, “you are in my bed, you partied a little too hard and slept it off here.” She left out all the intimate details captured on film for guests to see. I could not let you sleep in a $900 dress. Ella dropped back onto her pillow, “wow, I don’t remember a lot about last night.” Emily laughed, “then I won’t tell you the stories about how you danced on the tables and the top of the bar.” Both women laughed at that remark. Emily got up and threw Ella a robe. “The staff will take care of the clothes and return them to your room after cleaning.” Ella looked confused, “my clothes, no they belong to Lara’s collection.”

Emily chuckled again, “Ella, when she gives them to you to wear, they are yours to keep. Welcome to Lara’s world.”

Breakfast on Saturday consisted of Mimosas, fruit and some cereal. The Mimosas left Ella a little light headed, but she gladly accepted another as they headed into the other rooms to observe the preparations for tonight’s Halloween Party. In the middle of one room a prop that looked like a large stone alter was being put into place. Ella also commented about chains and various restraints being hung from walls. Emily laughed, “Lara spares no expense and goes for realism, but by this time tomorrow, all of this will disappear and things will be back to normal.

“Very gothic,” commented Ella and then questioned, “I wonder what I will be wearing tonight?” Emily laughed, “I am sure it will be something attention getting.” She added, “I have no idea what I am even wearing, it will just show up in my room.” With that, Lara entered the room fresh from overseeing preparations. “Come, come you two, I want some pictures for a before and after shoot.” For the next 15 minutes, the two friends were posed by Lara in their casual clothes. “We’ll take some more tonight as the after series.”

“Ella, you look a little flushed, are you ok?” Emily asked observing her friend. Ella nodded, but knew she flushed each time the camera snapped; she felt a shiver of arousal and her mind flashed to an image of her and Emily in intimate poses. Ella did not know where the thoughts came from, but they were embedded in her mind.

After a light lunch, both Emily and Ella were taken for a massage and facial before getting their hair and makeup done for the evening’s festivities. Emily needed no chemical encouragement as she was fully under control of Lara, but as with her massage yesterday, Ella received a second dose of the relaxant. Her mind again floated as the masseuse did her work: work aimed at both relaxing and arousing the young woman. Emily was lying on an adjoining massage table and was treated to her friend’s muffled moans for the next hour. By the time the massage was finished, Ella was fully charged up and aroused as well as open to suggestions. Her inhibitions had been lowered and Lara would be able to easily manipulate her young guest. Emily felt her own arousal build as she saw her friend falling under Lara’s spell.

Returning to her room, Emily found Sidney and some attendants. “Tonight, Em, you will again wear black latex, as you will be a true cat woman complete with tail and all. Lara has had a designer work on your outfit to insure it is form fitting.” Emily felt her pussy moisten when she was told what she would wear. Unbeknown to her, latex was now an embedded fetish planted by Sidney and Lara. Emily asked, “what will Ella be wearing?” Sidney laughed, “Ella my Dear will be arriving as a Roman Vestal Virgin, innocent, pure and ready for corruption””

Emily was given a scotch to sip as she was dressed. Her body was powdered to make the latex suit slip on with ease. The suit had strategic zippers over her breasts and pussy. Her head was encased in a facial mask. Finally, Emily was told to bend over and the tail was attached. The tail was held in place by a thick plug that fit through an opening in the suit and rested deep in her ass. As it slid into place, Emily moaned a little. When finished, she looked in a full length mirror and saw nothing but pure sexiness and arousal. Em could feel her body getting wet as she stood there. Sidney laughed, “you my dear will be one of the hits of the night.” Finally, Sidney attached a collar and a leash. “Lara will go as the Goddess Venus; you will be one of her cats.” Emily purred in anticipation.

Sidney left Emily to attend to Ella. When she entered Ella’s room, the attendants were well on the way to creating the perfect Roman Vestal Virgin. The scotch Ella sipped helped relax her and she was agreeable to every suggestion. When she was told that she would not wear a bra or panties for the costume as that would not be authentic, Ella agreed. Multiple layers of sheer material made up her white dress and elaborate trim and roping accented her breasts and hips. Ella knew her nipples were already hard from arousal and her transformation into character only increased the sensitivity of her pink buds. When her hair was arranged, makeup reapplied and her body perfumed with Lara’s special scent, she was not only warm, but for some reason aroused. Even Sidney commented, “when the light hits your gown just right, admirers will see your body’s outline.”

By the time Ella got to the party, guests had already arrived. Although normally, she would have been shocked by some of the costumes, after the treatments she received, nothing phased her. In fact, the visual and sensual displays only moved to increase her arousal level. When she saw Lara enter with a leash on Emily, she felt her pussy almost spasm, both looked incredibly hot. Sidney, dressed in a Venetian mask and gown walked over and mentioned, “as the vestal virgin, you must go and present yourself to the goddess.” Ella smiled and walked over to where Emily and Lara were standing. As she arrived all three were photographed together.

Ella got into the mood of the party, “goddess, how may I serve you?” With a smile, Lara handed her the leash, “please walk my cat for awhile, I’d like to keep its coat shiny tonight.” Ella nodded. Lara nodded to a waiter who brought over a small silver tumbler, “and this drink is for you. Only the pure vestal virgins are allowed to sample it.” With that, she passed it to Ella who sipped it. The effect was quick, a liquid warmth spread throughout her body and seemed to center between her thighs. Lara watched the effect and almost heard a small moan escape Ella’s lips. “I am the goddess Venus after all; I am just looking after your pleasure.”

Lara, Sidney and Emily watched Ella struggle with the feelings running through her body. Ella thought she was on fire, but it was a sexual fire and it was slowly consuming her. Taking the leash, she walked Emily to the outside patio to get some air. “Em, I don’t know what is happening,” she confided in her friend. Emily nodded, “it is just Lara making sure you have a great time; you are her guest of honor.”

“By the way, you are the sexiest vestal virgin I have ever seen.” Ella blushed at that compliment, but at the same time, she could feel her pussy almost drip in pleasure.”

Looking to Emily, Ella returned the compliment, “and you are the sexiest cat woman I have ever seen.” Emily grinned, “if you only knew how this latex feels against my skin right now, it rubs all the right places.” She then whispered, “Ella, I am so turned on.” As she finished the statement, Ella leaned in blushing, and I thought it was just me.”

As Ella walked Emily back into the room, they passed a woman in a colorful skin tight dress. It was only when they got closer that they realized, the dress had been painted on her skin and that she was totally nude. Walking down the hallway, they passed a room where a crowd had gathered. Moving forward, they saw what looked like an Arabian theme with women chained to the wall being auctioned to the highest bidder. Emily whispered, “all of the money goes to charity.” Their concentration was broken by Lara’s whisper in Ella’s ear....“it is a pretty sight isn’t it, imagine how they feel being helpless like that.” Lara nodded to an assistant and another silver tumbler was handed to Ella. “My special drink for my special guest.”

Ella sipped and again was almost overcome by the feeling of warmth exploding within her body. She shut her eyes in an attempt to concentrate and not fall forward. Lara laughed, “it does have a powerful effect; after all, a goddess provided it, the goddess of sex, lust and love.” Lara then moved away leaving Ella holding Emily’s leash. Ella could feel the hardness in her nipples even more followed by a dull ache. Her senses were aflame and Emily did not help when she whispered, “god’ watching your reaction is a turn on.”

They continued the walk down the hall and at one point entered a room where a woman guest in a ball gown was sitting on a mans lap, given there movements and the positioning of the ballgown, Ella imagined they were having sex in public. Sidney observed Ella’s stare, “yes dear, right now his cock is about 7 inches in her body. Can’t you see the lust in her eyes. You can almost smell sex in the air, can’t you?” Without thinking, Ella nodded her head much to Sidney’s delight.

Thirty minutes later, everyone had moved into the room with the stone alter and various restraint devices that Ella had seen installed earlier. The lights had been turned down and candles lit the room. Ella looked around. As they entered, Sidney had taken Emily’s leash and walked her over to Lara. To Ella amazement, Emily was now kneeling on all fours like a cat, rubbing up against Lara’s legs. Looking around, she saw a few bare breasted women being publicly fondled. With a nod of the head, a silver tray passed through the room finally to be carried by an attendant. The scantly dressed female attendant stopped in front of Ella. On the tray was the final silver goblet. Ella knew what was expected. She took the goblet, placed it to her lips and drank. Immediately, her world exploded in a burst of sexual energy and a moan escaped her lips for all to hear. She felt her pussy spasm and water and her ass clenched in pleasure. Lara smiled observing her guest.

As Ella looked up, she saw Lara hold out her hand. Walking forward in a daze, she stood in front of Lara. As she did, attendants loosened her gown and then slipped it off her shoulders. Naked, standing in front of the crowd, Ella did not feel embarrassed, but aroused. Lara took her hand and led her to the stone alter where she was placed and then Ella found her arms and legs bound. Sexual energy flew through her like a river. When she looked up, there was Emily and Sidney on each side of her and as she shut her eyes, she felt the warmth of their breath and then their lips encircle her nipples. A moan escaped from her lips. For the moment, all Ella cared about was the sensation running through her body.

Looking down between her legs, she saw Lara with a large vibrating dildo. Lara held it up for all to see and then slowly and with great fanfare, slipped it between Ella’s thighs. Inch by inch the young woman was filled as if it where an ancient ceremony. The dildo and the lips on her nipples proved too much and within minutes, Ella was on the verge of orgasm. As she was, Emily and Sidney both whispered, “cum for Lara our goddess.” Ella exploded, pouring fluids from her body. As Ella exploded, Lara bent down and tasted her prey and with a smile on her face. She then invited those in attendance to partake. It was almost too much for Emily to watch as her arousal was also peaking and she felt herself leaking into the latex material covering her body. The scent of sexual arousal filled the air from both her and Ella.

For the next 30 minutes, the bound Ella was tasted, touched, probed and filled in all ways possible by the crowd that swarmed around her. Orgasm after orgasm flowed from The young woman’s body to the point that Ella lost count and control. When Lara signaled for all to stop, she looked down on Ella.....“welcome to my family dear.”

Emily and Sidney helped Ella from the stone and moved her to a wall where she was bound spread eagle. Ella was then blindfolded and left as a piece of human art where guests were free to interact with her as they walked past. Losing sense of both time and additional orgasms, Ella could do nothing but surrender to the hedonistic pleasures provided. When she was finally taken down as the last guests departed, she collapsed into the arms of the attendants. They took her back to her suite where she was showered, cleaned and put to bed. While that was happening, Emily and Sidney were locked in an erotic embrace that ended only when both women screamed in pleasure. Lara smiled at the debauchery around her. Emily for her part enjoyed the sensations she both created and received. When Lara motioned for her to come over and kneel, she did. As the last remnants of the party were being taken down, Emily found her lips close to Lara’s pussy. It only took seconds for her to respond and she pleasured her goddess until Lara quivered in orgasm. Lara then patted her latex clad cat......“good girl,” she whispered.

Ella was in the middle of an erotic dream. She could feel the realism. Her breasts were being suckled and her clit was being slowly sucked until she was ready to explode...and then she did. Ella’s eyes flew open. It was no dream, a naked Emily and Sidney were attached to each breast while Lara lay between her thighs teasing Ella’s exposed clit over and over. Lara looked up, whispered “good morning” and put her tongue back to work. When she added her fingers and stroked Ella’s upper wall with authority, the young woman had a full body orgasm squirting powerfully for the first time in her life. Lara loved the responsiveness. She slowly crawled up Ella’s body until her lips crushed against the soft lips of the young woman. For the first time, Ella tasted herself and a moan escaped her lips. “Soon, you will relish the taste of another woman on your lips, but for now, we begin with your own body.” Looking at Ella, “now you are one of us, join us, join me.” Ella opened her lips wider allowing Lara’s tongue to penetrate. “Yes goddess,” was her only response.